PDA

View Full Version : Here in Albuquerque

Spider
01-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Sitting at the TA ( after getting a lecture from a state trooper about breaking curfew) I go into the restaurant to get some eats , wearing a Denver Bronco shirt , when this smart ass kid walks up , grins and says so what about Shanahan ? i said what about him ? he said he got fired .i said yeah so ? he said was it a good move ? i said good move by who ? ( now i am getting under his skin ;D something he wanted to do to me ) he said nevermind . I said good , cause frankly your a punk and dealing with the likes of you is better for me after Ieat cause right now I am hungry and easily irritable , and kicking a mans ass on a empty stomach is something I dont want to do .......... By now a few people are looking , this goof walks outside comes back with a C.B. Antenna...All I could do was laugh ...........

Wes Mantooth
01-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Did you make him eat it?

Spider
01-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Did you make him eat it?

Naw he didnt get aggressive , besides my Chicken fried steak was coming ;D
I put him in his place that was enough

spdirty
01-20-2009, 11:46 PM
by the dialogue sounds to me like the punk was just trying to make friendly conversation with you about the Broncos.

Spider
01-20-2009, 11:48 PM
I wasnt going to post this cause I dont think it was funny , and i feel bad . I was waiting in line to pay my check ,This guy with clear mental problems , walks up and says Gay and points to this rack of movies .... i said excuse me sir , I didnt hear you , could you repeat that ? he said Gay alot louder , I said gay ? is someone bothering you ? then this lady stepped in and said he is saying Games ..... he thinks all of those are games .... she takes this man by the hand and leads him back and helps him .......

Spider
01-20-2009, 11:49 PM
by the dialogue sounds to me like the punk was just trying to make friendly conversation with you about the Broncos.

naw , you can tell when someone is genuine and when they are being a smart ass ........

spdirty
01-20-2009, 11:54 PM
naw , you can tell when someone is genuine and when they are being a smart ass ........

yeah...just by what you posted, didnt look like the guy was being a smartass.

Spider
01-21-2009, 12:02 AM
yeah...just by what you posted, didnt look like the guy was being a smartass.

;D I know .probably worked out better for him , if I had taken him seriously I would have went into a long rant about Shanny as the GM vs Shanny as the HC .......

Wes Mantooth
01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
I wasnt going to post this cause I dont think it was funny , and i feel bad . I was waiting in line to pay my check ,This guy with clear mental problems , walks up and says Gay and points to this rack of movies .... i said excuse me sir , I didnt hear you , could you repeat that ? he said Gay alot louder , I said gay ? is someone bothering you ? then this lady stepped in and said he is saying Games ..... he thinks all of those are games .... she takes this man by the hand and leads him back and helps him .......

Strange things are afoot at the TA.

Hogan11
01-21-2009, 12:15 AM
When Spide posts stuff like this, it always reminds me of the Jerky Boys Ha!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xMYeld2R-cQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xMYeld2R-cQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Los Broncos
01-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Your social skills are good man, you really told that kid.

Meck77
01-21-2009, 03:27 AM
I think you should use your people skills on the truck stop hookers then take pics of them to post here once you've angered them.

Broncojef
01-21-2009, 04:58 AM
I think you should use your people skills on the truck stop hookers then take pics of them to post here once you've angered them.

LOL Maybe I'll take a week off this summer and just document Spider's week and post it all here.

Dutch
01-21-2009, 07:44 AM
My nephew just dropped in on us last night in Atlanta to pick up a 5 year old fuel tanker trailer he bought off of a guy up in Cleveland. Went with him up to Chattanooga to get it. Pretty cool riding in the rig. Just wanted to toss out some props to you Spider and all the folks who haul the load for a living. People really don't have a clue how much we depend on you guys to get us the things we need. The gent that dropped the trailer from Cleveland was picking up a load and heading for Wyoming. He said most of the older guys won't take those runs this time of year!

Spider
01-21-2009, 07:51 AM
My nephew just dropped in on us last night in Atlanta to pick up a 5 year old fuel tanker trailer he bought off of a guy up in Cleveland. Went with him up to Chattanooga to get it. Pretty cool riding in the rig. Just wanted to toss out some props to you Spider and all the folks who haul the load for a living. People really don't have a clue how much we depend on you guys to get us the things we need. The gent that dropped the trailer from Cleveland was picking up a load and heading for Wyoming. He said most of the older guys won't take those runs this time of year!

thanks bro ....... Yeah alot of guys wont come west until mid may ..nice ride from Chatt to Cleveland ......... Tanker drivers = some highly skilled drivers no doubt ....

Spider
01-21-2009, 07:52 AM

:wiggle: ...

Spider
01-21-2009, 07:57 AM
LOL Maybe I'll take a week off this summer and just document Spider's week and post it all here.

Ride along with spider program ;D
after 1 week you would come away with a different out look on truckers ...... and understand our awesome people skills ;D

Dutch
01-21-2009, 08:11 AM
thanks bro ....... Yeah alot of guys wont come west until mid may ..nice ride from Chatt to Cleveland ......... Tanker drivers = some highly skilled drivers no doubt ....

We are real proud of the Nephew. He was headed down a bad path as a kid, but decided that if my wife could make it in the Marines he could make it in the Navy. Ended up a Machinist Mate. Did great, got out got married to a great gal who was only a couple of years away from retiring as a Sr Chief. She opened a bakery and he went to school to learn to drive a rig, got his HASMAT licence and started hauling fuel from the depot in Jacksonville, FL. He's building his own company and is doing a great job of it. Just a squared away good guy who has found a niche and is working his fanny off. Sorry for the rambling, but I am real happy for him. Just needed some guidance and direction.

Spider
01-21-2009, 08:20 AM
We are real proud of the Nephew. He was headed down a bad path as a kid, but decided that if my wife could make it in the Marines he could make it in the Navy. Ended up a Machinist Mate. Did great, got out got married to a great gal who was only a couple of years away from retiring as a Sr Chief. She opened a bakery and he went to school to learn to drive a rig, got his HASMAT licence and started hauling fuel from the depot in Jacksonville, FL. He's building his own company and is doing a great job of it. Just a squared away good guy who has found a niche and is working his fanny off. Sorry for the rambling, but I am real happy for him. Just needed some guidance and direction.

Mega props to the Nephew ..... ramble away , nothing wrong with being proud ;D

Dutch
01-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Funny how things work out, Spider. He was laughing this morning before he headed out talking about how he never thought he would end up doing this, but that now he couldn't imagine doing anything else. He has it pretty good, though. His customers are all within 50 miles of the fuel terminal in Jacksonville. It took him a couple of years to learn the ropes and develope a good repore with the customers and the terminal folks, but he is on his way now.

Spider
01-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Funny how things work out, Spider. He was laughing this morning before he headed out talking about how he never thought he would end up doing this, but that now he couldn't imagine doing anything else. He has it pretty good, though. His customers are all within 50 miles of the fuel terminal in Jacksonville. It took him a couple of years to learn the ropes and develope a good repore with the customers and the terminal folks, but he is on his way now.

;D sweet , some guys are just naturals at it , I was .... like operating Heavy equipment , some guys can just do it , A lot of us cant ;D
but I have to get my VI done and get rolling , curfew is just about over ( 9:00 am ) put my tin in the wind roll some tires ,shift some gears and get some gone ... I will be unloaded today @ 2:00 pm , talk to you some more after that ;D

Dutch
01-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Have a good one, Bro' and take care out there.

Flex Gunmetal
01-21-2009, 08:51 AM
You wanna no whats cool? It's not being an asshole to people making conversation, but making a thread about it.

TonyR
01-21-2009, 09:11 AM
Chicken fried steak. Excellent.

hades
01-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Chicken fried steak. Excellent.

LOL, tatstes good, but jacks your blood sugar levels up! (well, at least mine). The breading and gravy are all about the carbs!

theAPAOps5
01-21-2009, 09:27 AM
I think Spider gets bored and just makes up stories. But damn the Gay story made me laugh out loud.

Spider
01-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I think Spider gets bored and just makes up stories. But damn the Gay story made me laugh out loud.

you calling me a liar ?
Just like down here on the boarder , sum Biatch cant speak english , I cant speak spanish ..........so I just pullover here on the side of the road ... I WOULD TELL THE ****ER TO LEARN ENGLISH ........ But I am in mexico ......... or at least i think I am

Spider
01-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Us-mex boarder

Spider
01-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Now this place i dont know what it is , they wont let me near it .but it looks important

Spider
01-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Man i just tried to snap a picture of a boarder patrol Jeep hauling ass Down a dirt road north of me here ...... that would have been cool ........ He was flying

Alkazar
01-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Now this place i dont know what it is , they wont let me near it .but it looks important

Area 51???

Cmac821
01-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Another great post spider

Spider
01-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Area 51???

that would be area Cinco Uno in this part of the country ;D

Spider
01-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Another great post spider

Amarillo Texas .......... Been awhile since I been there ..... how is that town ?
for some odd reason it reminds me of Cheyenne Wyoming

Cmac821
01-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Amarillo Texas .......... Been awhile since I been there ..... how is that town ?
for some odd reason it reminds me of Cheyenne Wyoming

Amarillo? Still the same old piece of **** it was before

Spider
01-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Amarillo? Still the same old piece of **** it was before

;D after spendin time in Oregon , even texas looks good