PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Loves Taco Johns !!!

TDmvp
01-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Jesus Loves Taco Johns
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

John the baptist hotter then hell fire Burrito Shack !!!

OBF1
01-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Love me some Taco Johns.

Atwater His Ass
01-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Taco John's is so much better than Taco Bell it's ridiculous.

One of the biggest reason's I could move back home is because of how much I miss Taco John's.

snowspot66
01-20-2009, 04:44 AM
I'm in Michigan right now and I told my girlfriend how great Taco John's was. She didn't understand until one day we were in Wisconsin and by some miracle a new Taco Johns had just opened up in a town we drove by. She caught the exit sign and said "isn't Taco John's that place you told me about?". I had her immediately pull over so we could investigate it. I didn't think Taco John's was in Wisconsin so I thought it was somebody who stole the name or she just read the sign wrong. But it was a Taco John's. I had just eaten a ton of Arby's but we ordered Taco's for dinner and for the next day. It was heaven. Taco John's is one of the best things ever. It seriously makes me sad that I'll be living in a state without a Taco John's even after I leave Michigan. Fortunately I'll have a layover in Montana and be near them for at least a little while.

**** Taco Bell.

Atwater His Ass
01-20-2009, 05:35 AM
**** Taco Bell.

I like you.

mwill07
01-20-2009, 06:16 AM
true story. The guy who founded Tack Johns lived three houses down from me.

They never gave out tacos for Halloween though.

rugbythug
01-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Potato Ole's With Sour Cream and Cheese.

Six pack and a Pound baby.

baja
01-20-2009, 06:22 AM
You guys should try Hangman's Tacos in Cabo, best ever. ;D

baja
01-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Or Rosie's Fish Tacos it's where Rubio's got the idea

Atwater His Ass
01-20-2009, 06:25 AM
We like TJ's. gtfo with your "glamour" tacos.

bronco militia
01-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Jesus Loves Taco Johns
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eq3fUBFC42Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

John the baptist hotter then hell fire Burrito Shack !!!

that was ****ing awesome...

Breaker
01-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Another place that is fantastic, although you would have had to have been in Fort Collins is Big City Burrito. The potato burrito is freaking amazing.

Los Broncos
01-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Mucho taco in Rosarito, good stuff.

Dudeskey
01-20-2009, 09:05 AM
Taco bell, Taco johns, the mom & pop taco shack, I take all kinds. I like all those mother****ers

philiptr2
01-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Another place that is fantastic, although you would have had to have been in Fort Collins is Big City Burrito. The potato burrito is freaking amazing.

I agree! Did you know Big City has expanded...there are now locations in
Aurora, Bolder, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Thornton, Westminster, Monument, Honolulu, Cheyenne, and Kerney, Nebraska.

SJ Bronco
01-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Sorry, addicted to taco bell.

Beej
01-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Nothing compares to Pink Taco, though!

whatsgolden
01-20-2009, 10:16 AM

There's a new place in Ft. Collins called Mexicali....It's better than big city by a long shot.

SJ Bronco
01-20-2009, 10:29 AM

Dood!:spit:

snowspot66
01-20-2009, 11:04 AM
What? I hear it's a very reputable and fine dining establishment.

Dudeskey
01-20-2009, 11:25 AM

poontaco...

DenverFanMan6
01-20-2009, 01:23 PM
there are also a bunch in south dakota

broncofan7
01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Taco cabana.

Sodak
01-20-2009, 02:37 PM
There's a Toxic Juan's a block away from my store. Toxic Hell sucks ever since the cheap menu came out in the early '90's. The cheap menu killed their food quality. .39, .79, .99 ruined fast food.

How about a hot, steaming pile of poo for .39???

Inkana7
01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
I've never had Taco John's. Living in Ohio, all I've ever had was Taco Bell.

I like it, especially the 89 cent cheesy double beef burrito. I don't care how bad it is for me. It's 89 ****ing cents.

Hogan11
01-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Taco bell, Taco johns, the mom & pop taco shack, I take all kinds. I like all those mother****ers

You know it. In my book, there's no such thing as bad Mexican food.

BroncoBuff
01-20-2009, 10:55 PM

You must've never eaten at 'Taco House,' a sub-par sit-down Mexican chain in Denver.

Bronco Bob
01-20-2009, 10:57 PM
I remember one time I went to Taco Johns and asked for a Bell Burger.
The guy behind the counter just stared at me. So, not realizing what
I said, I just stared back. Finally he said, "we don't sell Bell Burgers."
Now realizing what I said, I sheepishly said, "okay, give me a
Taco Burger."

baja
01-20-2009, 10:58 PM

OMG!!!! Dude come visit me I'll get you a three day date with a toilet seat and you will drop 20 pounds.

Hogan11
01-20-2009, 10:59 PM
You must've never eaten at 'Taco House,' a sub-par sit-down Mexican chain in Denver.

It wouldn't matter Buff. I can eat those frozen things they pass off as burritos in conveinent stores and actually like them Yikes!

TDmvp
01-20-2009, 11:00 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P3cHNh1hJ3U/Remjk6LXz7I/AAAAAAAAAA8/pMF1LWMEcYY/s1600/bad%2Btaco.JPG

Hogan11
01-20-2009, 11:00 PM
OMG!!!! Dude come visit me I'll get you a three day date with a toilet seat and you will drop 20 pounds.

I never said anything about drinking the water now.....

Hogan11
01-20-2009, 11:02 PM
C'mon, it don't get any better than this

baja
01-20-2009, 11:07 PM

Well what ya think they wash the dishes in or cook the food in. I could tell you stories... badd stories. ;D

Hogan11
01-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Well what ya think they wash the dishes in or cook the food in. I could tell you stories... badd stories. ;D

Well, I did eat at a "authentic" restaurant in Tijuana and survived with no problems....maybe the alcohol in my system killed off that crap before it could affect me Ha!

Los Broncos
01-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Mexican food in Utah is kinda of week, especially compared to the food here.

More good places than I can shake a stick at.

bamanjam
01-21-2009, 06:09 AM
How about Casa Bonita??? Dog Food as Mexican Food.

baja
01-21-2009, 06:15 AM
El Ranchero in Ocean Beach Ca has pretty good Mexican food for the States.

baja
01-21-2009, 06:19 AM
There used to be a take out place (They had tables too ) on Grant in Tucson Az. that was great. I looked for it last time i was in Tucson but it had closed,I was shocked the place was always packed and people were taking numbers to order take out.

HILife
01-21-2009, 06:21 AM
mmmmmmm food

baja
01-21-2009, 06:22 AM
Another great Mexican food place is in Healdsburg Ca best burritos in the world.

Breaker
01-21-2009, 09:01 AM
I agree! Did you know Big City has expanded...there are now locations in
Aurora, Bolder, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Thornton, Westminster, Monument, Honolulu, Cheyenne, and Kerney, Nebraska.

Seriously? Where is Aurora is it do you know?

MadCity
01-21-2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.labambaburritos.com/images/templateImages/logo.gif

Burritos as big as your head and they have the best hot sauce.

Sodak
01-21-2009, 12:07 PM
It wouldn't matter Buff. I can eat those frozen things they pass off as burritos in conveinent stores and actually like them Yikes!

Those things are called "dung bags"...

listopencil
01-21-2009, 04:37 PM
There's a Toxic Juan's a block away from my store. Toxic Hell sucks ever since the cheap menu came out in the early '90's. The cheap menu killed their food quality. .39, .79, .99 ruined fast food.

How about a hot, steaming pile of poo for .39???

The cheap menu had nothing to do with the decline in quality. It was the raise in minimum wage. Taco Bell switched to pre-made product to eliminate labor costs.

Sodak
01-21-2009, 05:16 PM
The cheap menu had nothing to do with the decline in quality. It was the raise in minimum wage. Taco Bell switched to pre-made product to eliminate labor costs.

I'm sure that was another important factor. Obviously when McD's kills the profit margin for competing restaurants with the cheap menu, they had to follow suit. Labor cost and food cost would be two of the main areas to cut expenses. Taco Bell used to actually make refritos fresh. I remember seeing employees in the kitchen mashing them manually in a big stock pot. Food quality was the next place to cut costs. The beans and everything else are now shipped in ready made in cryovac bags ready to reheat. The food is crap. Taco Bell used to actually but fresh ground beef in their food. The stuff they use now is probably an amalgomation of soy protein and "meat food product" much like the two shreds "cheese food product" they serve gingerly placed on each taco.

We can blame McDonalds for the current state of fast food quality.

I'm going to Q-Doba for my burritos. At least I won't get poisoned there.

listopencil
01-21-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm sure that was another important factor. Obviously when McD's kills the profit margin for competing restaurants with the cheap menu, they had to follow suit. Labor cost and food cost would be two of the main areas to cut expenses. Taco Bell used to actually make refritos fresh. I remember seeing employees in the kitchen mashing them manually in a big stock pot. Food quality was the next place to cut costs. The beans and everything else are now shipped in ready made in cryovac bags ready to reheat. The food is crap. Taco Bell used to actually but fresh ground beef in their food. The stuff they use now is probably an amalgomation of soy protein and "meat food product" much like the two shreds "cheese food product" they serve gingerly placed on each taco.

We can blame McDonalds for the current state of fast food quality.

I'm going to Q-Doba for my burritos. At least I won't get poisoned there.

You probably don't want to know how the food is prepared now. It's all "real" but it is cooked before it is shipped to the store. Those beans that used to be cooked from raw product are now simply rehydrated from something that looks like dry cat food. It's literally added to a gallon of boiling water and allowed to sit for 20 minutes, then stirred.

I worked for Taco Bell for 8 and a half years. I went from the good food to the crap. They called it Quick Prep or K Minus. Because, although the product itself was more expensive, the cut in labor made the process less expensive. It was implemented to allow the company to survive after increases in minimum wage.

BroncoBuff
01-21-2009, 07:39 PM

You drink for volume, not for taste.

Classic OM quote :~ohyah!:

broncosteven
01-21-2009, 08:01 PM
El Ranchero in Ocean Beach Ca has pretty good Mexican food for the States.

Sit Down:

If you are ever in the Chicago Suburbs check out La Campana. There are two, one in Bensenville IL and the other in Bloomingdale.

The one in Bensenville has the better chef, the food is just a bit better.

Great authentic food. They have the roaming guitar duo's also which can be annoying and entertaining depending who you are with.

Take out:

There is a place in a strip mall about 2 miles from our house, No idea what the name is the phone # is on our speed dials. The owner shakes everyones hand and knows the regulars by name. Solid food at very good price, nice portions. It is good to have a place like that close, people working hard to make a living.

They got me through my wife's last labor. I never liked Gaguamole (s/p) but when my wife got pregnant I had sympathy cravings for it real bad. I am glad they were so close!

LonghornBronco
01-21-2009, 09:54 PM
I miss Chubby's on 38th. I wish I had one right now!

baja
01-21-2009, 10:06 PM
You wish you had a chubby?

DeusExManning
01-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Taco John's started in Cheyenne, my hometown. I crave it. Since I moved to Cali I have never found anything close. If I go home that is one of the first places that I go.