PDA

View Full Version : Bear Or Bull.

rugbythug
01-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Throw out a Player and then give your estimate as to his 2009 Propects.

I am Bullish on Elvis Dumerville.

He is not a good Down end. But he can rush the passer as good as anyone. Measurebles similar to Harrison. Both are shorter pass rusher types. Moving him closer to the tackle this year combined with a bad hand killed his production. A move to OLB with a DT covering the LT would boost his production to 07 levels or even Higher. I think he will have a huge impact especially if we run a hybrid and he is our Chiki Okeafer.

skunk
01-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Throw out a Player and then give your estimate as to his 2009 Propects.

I am Bullish on Elvis Dumerville.

He is not a good Down end. But he can rush the passer as good as anyone. Measurebles similar to Harrison. Both are shorter pass rusher types. Moving him closer to the tackle this year combined with a bad hand killed his production. A move to OLB with a DT covering the LT would boost his production to 07 levels or even Higher. I think he will have a huge impact especially if we run a hybrid and he is our Chiki Okeafer.

neat :kiss:

Man-Goblin
01-19-2009, 10:21 AM
You made a good point about Harrison and Dumervil being similar in body structure.

Popcorn Sutton
01-19-2009, 10:34 AM
You made a good point about Harrison and Dumervil being similar in body structure.

Sarcasm?

Sure they are both short but Harrison could squash Dumervil. His arms are bigger than Dooms legs.

Man-Goblin
01-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Sarcasm?

Sure they are both short but Harrison could squash Dumervil. His arms are bigger than Dooms legs.

Dumervil is pretty jacked, too. I wouldn't be worried about his size and strength transitioning to the 3-4. I would be more worried about his agility. In fact, he'd probably have to drop a few pounds.

rugbythug
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Sarcasm?

doom is 5-11 260 with no real gut.

Harrison is 6-0 240

No Squashing.