PDA

View Full Version : Shanny to Dallas?

BizzyBone7
01-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I apologize if this was written before, but I didnt see anything. My friend just sent me a text and said Shanny is going to Dallas and Phillips is the D coordinator. Again im sorry if this was said before, and take it for what its worth.

NUB
01-16-2009, 09:12 PM
I can see Shanahan going to Dallas, but if he does I really have a hard time seeing Phillips hanging around after.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-16-2009, 09:46 PM
I apologize if this was written before, but I didnt see anything. My friend just sent me a text and said Shanny is going to Dallas and Phillips is the D coordinator. Again im sorry if this was said before, and take it for what its worth.

Not even possible. First of all, Wade would have to be fired or demoted. Then, Jerry would have to go through the same interviewing process as everyone else, Rooney Rule included. Third, there's no way Wade would give up a head coaching gig to take a backseat to a guy that's already replaced him once before.

It makes zero sense.

Sorry, but your friend, like most Cowboys fans, is delusional.

BroncoBuff
01-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Doesn't sound right ...

Annd the further we get from Mike, the more pronounced his lack of playoffs and playoffs success becomes. I'm not sure exactly how attractive a head coaching candidate he is.

BroncoDoug
01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Does this friend ride the light rail?

strafen
01-16-2009, 10:21 PM
No way, last time I've heard, all the Internet GM's had Shanny going to the Bucs, and then to KC, at one point he was heading to Indy, but don't know what happened there
Damn! all these internet GM's got to be fired!!! ROFL!

baja
01-16-2009, 10:22 PM

Sorry this game has ended and I won ;D

Bob's your Information Minister
01-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Come on. Everyone knows Mike Shanahan is going to be the next Chiefs' head coach. It's practically written in stone at this point. Just stop with these delusions.

Broncos_OTM
01-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Come on. Everyone knows Mike Shanahan is going to be the next Chiefs' head coach. It's practically written in stone at this point. Just stop with these delusions.

Its funny how much of a hardon you have for Mike S. with all the **** you have talked over the years.

Play2win
01-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah, Shanny can take Wade's Jobs FOR A SECOND TIME... :~ohyah!:

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 10:53 PM
No way, last time I've heard, all the Internet GM's had Shanny going to the Bucs, and then to KC, at one point he was heading to Indy, but don't know what happened there
Damn! all these internet GM's got to be fired!!! ROFL!

yep you be one funny ****er now go filp my burger before it burns dip **** !

01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Its funny how much of a hardon you have for Mike S. with all the **** you have talked over the years.

I have been very clear on this but here goes:

Mike Shanahan is an outstanding football coach.

His whole problem was too much power over play personnel. He ****ed up in Denver because his ego and power got out of control.

Now he has been humbled and the fire in his gut is surely raging like never before.

That completely changes how I picture Mike Shanahan.

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 10:56 PM

I hope he is and to that I hope he wins the SB for you guys ! he was kicked out the wrong way I have nothing but respect for Mike Shanahan

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:00 PM
I have been very clear on this but here goes:

Mike Shanahan is an outstanding football coach.

His whole problem was too much power over play personnel. He ****ed up in Denver because his ego and power got out of control.

Now he has been humbled and the fire in his gut is surely raging like never before.

That completely changes how I picture Mike Shanahan.

So so post yes he had to much power but your still off he has the right ego that was he earned IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Doesn't sound right ...

Annd the further we get from Mike, the more pronounced his lack of playoffs and playoffs success becomes. I'm not sure exactly how attractive a head coaching candidate he is.

you know Buff go look up what you are talking and read all of Shanahans , story .. all of it . I bet about half way though you say oh my god what the hell did that dip **** bowlen do ? add up what the Broncos did with out shanahan and I bet you gulp!

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:09 PM
to the guy that read all what coach has been apart off you are studs it took a long hard read and people geting there ass hats handed to them .

to the people that wine oh golly it was to long to read kiss my ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:13 PM
3317 post of telling you how it is ! your going to do it and your going to like it .... lol that is our new young buck coach answer to Cutler yep that is how you get you young stud QB to fall into line ...

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:15 PM
o-16 next year we get to pick 1st lets pick a QB cutler sucks ...LMAO bengals

strafen
01-16-2009, 11:47 PM
yep you be one funny ****er now go filp my burger before it burns dip **** !Did you get your medicine today?
Do you miss leg humping shanny?

~Crash~
01-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Did you get your medicine today?
Do you miss leg humping shanny?

well there you went and let my burger burn ... you should kill you self ass hat .!Booya!

strafen
01-16-2009, 11:57 PM
well there you went and let my burger burn ... you should kill you self ass hat .!Booya!is 43 your age, or your IQ? :thumbsup:

snowspot66
01-17-2009, 04:05 AM
This is a traveshamockery!

footstepsfrom#27
01-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Your friend is absolute correct. Shanny knows the joys of working for an egomaniacal control freak and fondly recalls the success he had working for Al Davis so he knows how much he'll love working for Jerry Jones. He will be arriving here sometime this afternoon...press conference scheduled for tomorrow.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Traveshanihanigans.

Rabb
01-17-2009, 07:52 AM
o-16 next year we get to pick 1st lets pick a QB cutler sucks ...LMAO bengals

well that about sums it up for me, you are a moron and a ****ty fan with forum ADD it seems

thank God for ignore...congratulations you are the first one on the list for me

01-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Your friend is absolute correct. Shanny knows the joys of working for an egomaniacal control freak and fondly recalls the success he had working for Al Davis so he knows how much he'll love working for Jerry Jones. He will be arriving here sometime this afternoon...press conference scheduled for tomorrow.

Hence why working for Clark Hunt is so appealing to Shanny!

Wes Mantooth
01-17-2009, 09:38 AM

my friend sent me a text message that said your friend is full of it.