PDA

View Full Version : Dortohs FA wish list

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I know I know there is no way we are signing all these guys. Its my dream list or a list of who we IMO should atleast make a run at/test the waters

Brandon Jacobs
Albert Haynesworth
Jeff Saturday
Shaun Cody
Terrell Suggs
Nnamdi Asomugha
Dawan Landry
Jermaine Phillips

TheDave
01-15-2009, 11:15 AM
I know I know there is no way we are signing all these guys. Its my dream list or a list of who we IMO should atleast make a run at/test the waters

Brandon Jacobs
Albert Haynesworth
Jeff Saturday
Shaun Cody
Terrell Suggs
Nnamdi Asomugha
Dawan Landry
Jermaine Phillips

Sure... 45 minutes into FA you'll be screaming from the mountain tops.

OMG!... *&GHD !!@#$ WE ARE TEH SUCK&!!!

and by the way if we make a Run at Asomugha I'm going to **** myself

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 11:16 AM

LOL

Pick Six
01-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I know that people are raving about our offensive line (and they have done a pretty good job, especially in pass protection). However, Jeff Saturday would help us out TREMENDOUSLY. We still have trouble opening holes for the running backs.

Traveler
01-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Unless he has some type of stipulation that the Faid can't franchise him again, Asomugha won't even sniff free agency.

bowtown
01-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I know that people are raving about our offensive line (and they have done a pretty good job, especially in pass protection). However, Jeff Saturday would help us out TREMENDOUSLY. We still have trouble opening holes for the running backs.

Saturday will cost a ton. I'd rather use that money one the other side of the ball.

Traveler
01-15-2009, 11:22 AM

If they looked for more power at the G position, you'd get no argument from me.

MagicHef
01-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Atogwe.

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Atogwe.

He probably should have made my list.

We probably wont get Albert but Cody could play the NT position and atleast one of those safetys should be brought in. Suggs if we can land him and we are well on our way.

socalorado
01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
FS ATOGWE
LB SUGGS
DT CODY

Every level of the defense is addressed.

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Saturday will cost a ton. I'd rather use that money one the other side of the ball.

Yes he probably will and the dolts will probably find away to resign him. Yet with Casey looking at retirement the position must be addressed.

Kaylore
01-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Unless he has some type of stipulation that the Faid can't franchise him again, Asomugha won't even sniff free agency.

He actually has such a stipulation. They cannot franchise Nnamdi.

PRBronco
01-15-2009, 11:36 AM

I didn't know that, that's awesome :) The one good thing they've got going for them and he's on his way out!

Traveler
01-15-2009, 11:38 AM

Really? Last I heard from the talking heads at ESPN, the only player to have that type of language in his contract was Haynesworth.

If true, Asomugha is about to get paid!

I did find this...

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am EST

Raiders likely to slap Asomugha with franchise tag. Nnamdi Asomugha. Shane Lechler. One or the other. Take your pick. Can't have both. Both players are Pro Bowl selections. Both are unrestricted free agents at season's end. Only one is likely to be back with the Oakland Raiders next season, according to the Oakland Tribune.

Such is the poor timing of matters that two of the Raiders' most valuable players are potential free agents in the same year, and only one can be prevented from signing with another team.

Cornerback Asomugha figures to be that player for the second straight season. The Raiders used the exclusive franchise tag on him this season. That guaranteed him $9.765 million and prohibited other teams from pursuing him.

As for Lechler, he knows nothing other than the Raiders in terms of NFL experience. He was drafted by the Raiders in 2000 and is one of their two longest-tenured players - along with kicker Sebastian Janikowski. Lechler is on the verge of free agency unless the Raiders offer a contract extension that he accepts between now and the end of February.

The Raiders all but tipped their hand on which way they are leaning in terms of applying the franchise tag designation by signing free agent punter Ricky Schmitt on Monday. Teams with four-time Pro Bowl punters don't sign undrafted free agent punters without any NFL experience.

That is, unless there's a chance of losing the Pro Bowl punter. On Thursday, Raiders coach Tom Cable admitted as much, saying Schmitt was signed, in part, as a "just-in-case."

Source: Oakland Tribune

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Raiders-likely-to-slap-Asomugha-with-franchise-t?urn=nfl,130684

Smiling Assassin27
01-15-2009, 11:52 AM
How Gale Sayers, Jack Lambert, and Ronnie Lott didn't make your list is beyond me...

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
How Gale Sayers, Jack Lambert, and Ronnie Lott didn't make your list is beyond me...

I had to make some difficult decissions no doubt. ::)

OBF1
01-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Shane Lechler should of made your list. Dort, you are slipping man

BroncoBuff
01-15-2009, 12:44 PM
FS ATOGWE
LB SUGGS
DT CODY

Every level of the defense is addressed.Well-focused list ... at least you didn't throw in any offensive players like some of these big-spenders :oyvey:

I dunno about Cody, I think Carlton Powell can be what Shaun Cody is in a year or two. I just re-read Powell's player capsules, and he is a BEAST stuffing the run. Both him individually and Va. Tech as a team led the nation in average per carry against (the individual ranking is a strange stat, but impressive nonetheless). I think all of us here should start focusing more on whether Powell can add 10-15 pounds and play NT. Until he's ready, Dewayne Robertson is a proven 3-4 NT. Meantime, draft Ron Brace in Round 2 or 3.

For Suggs, I need to know whether he is a Will or a Sam in the 3-4 ... anybody? We just paid Boss to play Sam, and Jarvis Moss would presumably be lined up for a shot to backup Boss at Sam in the 3-4. Plus, DJ should be set as the Will in the 3-4 or 4-3. We just paid DJ too, so he's not going anywhere, although maybe he'll move inside in a 3-4.

So I guess what I'm saying is, neither Suggs nor Cody, unless Suggs can play Sam or DJ moves inside.

Atogwe is the right choice, though ... safeties are fairly inexpensive in free agency. At least they were before Al Davis overpaid Gibril Wilson.

SoDak Bronco
01-15-2009, 12:48 PM
give me Jason Hanson, the dude still has one of the strongest legs in the league, he ws 95% last year and still has 3-4 more years before he calls it a career.
quick stats (2008)
<SELECT class=teamroster onchange="javascript: window.location = '/teams/roster?team=' + this.value;" name=teamroster> <OPTION selected>Select a Team</OPTION> <OPTION value=ARI>Arizona Cardinals</OPTION> <OPTION value=ATL>Atlanta Falcons</OPTION> <OPTION value=BAL>Baltimore Ravens</OPTION> <OPTION value=BUF>Buffalo Bills</OPTION> <OPTION value=CAR>Carolina Panthers</OPTION> <OPTION value=CHI>Chicago Bears</OPTION> <OPTION value=CIN>Cincinnati Bengals</OPTION> <OPTION value=CLE>Cleveland Browns</OPTION> <OPTION value=DAL>Dallas Cowboys</OPTION> <OPTION value=DEN>Denver Broncos</OPTION> <OPTION value=DET>Detroit Lions</OPTION> <OPTION value=GB>Green Bay Packers</OPTION> <OPTION value=HOU>Houston Texans</OPTION> <OPTION value=IND>Indianapolis Colts</OPTION> <OPTION value=JAC>Jacksonville Jaguars</OPTION> <OPTION value=KC>Kansas City Chiefs</OPTION> <OPTION value=MIA>Miami Dolphins</OPTION> <OPTION value=MIN>Minnesota Vikings</OPTION> <OPTION value=NE>New England Patriots</OPTION> <OPTION value=NO>New Orleans Saints</OPTION> <OPTION value=NYG>New York Giants</OPTION> <OPTION value=NYJ>New York Jets</OPTION> <OPTION value=OAK>Oakland Raiders</OPTION> <OPTION value=PHI>Philadelphia Eagles</OPTION> <OPTION value=PIT>Pittsburgh Steelers</OPTION> <OPTION value=SD>San Diego Chargers</OPTION> <OPTION value=SF>San Francisco 49ers</OPTION> <OPTION value=SEA>Seattle Seahawks</OPTION> <OPTION value=STL>St. Louis Rams</OPTION> <OPTION value=TB>Tampa Bay Buccaneers</OPTION> <OPTION value=TEN>Tennessee Titans</OPTION> <OPTION value=WAS>Washington Redskins</OPTION></SELECT>
<TABLE class=statspotlight cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=DETcolors>FGA</TH></TR><TR><TD>22</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=statspotlight cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=DETcolors>FGM</TH></TR><TR><TD>21</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=statspotlight cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=DETcolors>PCT</TH></TR><TR><TD>95.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=statspotlight cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=DETcolors>LNG</TH></TR><TR><TD>56</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Well-focused list ... at least you didn't throw in any offensive players like some of these big-spenders :oyvey:

I dunno about Cody, I think Carlton Powell can be what Shaun Cody is in a year or two. I just re-read Powell's player capsules, and he is a BEAST stuffing the run. Both him individually and Va. Tech as a team led the nation in average per carry against (the individual ranking is a strange stat, but impressive nonetheless). I think all of us here should start focusing more on whether Powell can add 10-15 pounds and play NT. Until he's ready, Dewayne Robertson is a proven 3-4 NT. Meantime, draft Ron Brace in Round 2 or 3.

For Suggs, I need to know whether he is a Will or a Sam in the 3-4 ... anybody? We just paid Boss to play Sam, and Jarvis Moss would presumably be lined up for a shot to backup Boss at Sam in the 3-4. Plus, DJ should be set as the Will in the 3-4 or 4-3. We just paid DJ too, so he's not going anywhere, although maybe he'll move inside in a 3-4.

So I guess what I'm saying is, neither Suggs nor Cody, unless Suggs can play Sam or DJ moves inside.

Atogwe is the right choice, though ... safeties are fairly inexpensive in free agency. At least they were before Al Davis overpaid Gibril Wilson.

Good stuff Buff

Just to clairfy I'm not saying sign everyone on my list but any one or two of them would make me happy.

Br0nc0Buster
01-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Atagwe definitely.
Suggs it depends, I would rather now break the bank to get him, I want to make sure we have plenty of cap room to sign our own guys before we start handing out contracts to FAs.

Cody would be a decent pick up as well I think, and Canty if he is not too expensive

gyldenlove
01-15-2009, 01:31 PM

Here is from football outsiders, their OL ranking for runs for the 2008 season:
rank team adj line yrd RB yards Power succ% power rnk Stuffed stuffed rnk
1 Den 4.92 4.96 70% 11 17% 1

Left End YPA Rank
5.94 1

Left Tackle YPA Rank
4.95 5

Mid/Guard YPA Rank
4.69 4

Right tackle YPA Rank
4.45 10

Right End YPA Rank
5.29 2

Passing:

Team Rank Sacks Adj Sacks allowed
DEN 4 12 3.3%

Our offensive line is pretty damn good, spending a ton of cash on improving an offensive line that is top 5 in the league is just not bright. I agree we need to prepare for life without Nails and Wiegman, but we don't do that by committing a ton of money to Jeff Saturday.

I would much rather spend money on quality help on defense where we really need the help.

Looking at the playoffs this year is certainly a good indication that a strong defense will get you futher than a high power offense. The Chargers are gone, Broncos and Saints didn't even make the first round. Meanwhile the Ravens and Steelers and their pedestrian offenses are going to settle who represents the AFC.

gyldenlove
01-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Well-focused list ... at least you didn't throw in any offensive players like some of these big-spenders :oyvey:

Powell did face quite a bit of double teams in college and he does have good lower body strength. The one thing I worry about is that he won't be able to generate enough push that he will command double teams on every play which will free up the MLBs to do their job.

To be honest I would like Powell on the outside, I think he would do better as a DE with a huge monster in the middle. My feeling is that we will play the 2-gap version of the 3-4 front which requires big strong ends who can stop the run and plug lanes. Essentially our version of Ty Warren or Justin Bannan from Baltimore.

Suggs tends to line up on the weak side, so he only has to face a RB blocking and doesn't have to cover the TE.

I think we have to make a concentrated effort to acquire at least 2 players who can start on D in UFA, that way we don't have to force too many rookies into starting roles.

vancejohnson82
01-15-2009, 02:01 PM
the only thing I've read here that I disagree with is that Dewayne Robertson is a proven 3-4 NT....the reason the Jets were so ready to dump him (and Vilma) was because they were moving into a 3-4 and those two guys were being eaten up....

we are going to have another horrible defense next year as we make the transition to the new scheme...our personnel isn't even close to ready in order to fill the 3-4 out sufficiently....

we need a NT...and we need some LBs that can play the run....

Hotrod
01-15-2009, 02:02 PM
the only thing I've read here that I disagree with is that Dewayne Robertson is a proven 3-4 NT....the reason the Jets were so ready to dump him (and Vilma) was because they were moving into a 3-4 and those two guys were being eaten up....

we are going to have another horrible defense next year as we make the transition to the new scheme...our personnel isn't even close to ready in order to fill the 3-4 out sufficiently....

we need a NT...and we need some LBs that can play the run....

Cody/Baji/Peterson/Powell NT problem solved :)

Drek
01-15-2009, 02:16 PM

In the 3-4 defense I believe the terminology is typically, from QB view left to right (weak to strong side):

Jack - Will - Mike - Sam

In this terminology Suggs has predominantly been a jack.

I think he's actually a good fit for us because DJ really shouldn't be asked to play OLB in a 3-4. He doesn't have the power or the pass rush skills. He's best suited to the weak side ILB, the will job there, where he can utilize his experience from both WLB and MLB in the 4-3 formation and still use his ok pass rushing skills to come on occasional blitzes.

Moss, Dumervil, and Crowder, until one of them proves otherwise, would basically all be fighting over the sam job. Thats a Willie McGinest kind of role, requires a bit more power and traditional 4-3 DE pass rushing skills.

Without Suggs or someone like Curry, Maybin, or Orakpo we can't legitimately run a 3-4 since we can't have the least bit of faith in our current OLB options generating any pressure from the OLB spots at all, and thats rather key to running the 3-4 as a whole.

My FA shopping list:

Terrell Suggs - the perfect LB piece to speed our transition to a 3-4.
OJ Atogwae - great cover safety who makes plays and would fill the "Ed Reed" role in Nolan's defense.
Darren Sproles - speedy scat back who would make for an ideal PR/KR partner for Royal and give us a good two headed back rotation with Hillis. He's also a pretty quality receiver so I'm sure McDaniels would find extra ways to work him into the offense that he hasn't been able to do with Maroney and Dillon (neither of whom catch real well).

I'd be ok with Saun Cody as well, I think he'd be a worthwhile addition as a 3-4 DE and would do well moving inside if we use some four man fronts as well.

missingnumber7
01-15-2009, 02:18 PM

Brandon Jacobs
Albert Haynesworth
Jeff Saturday
Shaun Cody
Terrell Suggs
Nnamdi Asomugha
Dawan Landry
Jermaine Phillips

I'm with ya on Suggs, Asomugha, and maybe even Cody.

Completely disagree on Saturday, Weigmann is an outstanding center. We have a good solid core of young linemen Clady, Harris and Kuper are all under 5 years. Weigmann played like hes got another 2 or 3 left in him and Hamilton is well...he's playing. Losing Nalen hurts, but nothing we can't recover from.

I don't know where to stand on Jacobs, I really don't think the Gmen will let him go, however, I am not sure if this seasons injury bug is a fluke or not. He would be fun to watch run downhill in the old scheme, but what are McDaniel's plans?

PRBronco
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
I've been hoping for us to get Cody too, but as a DE. I didn't realize people were considering him as a nose tackle, I thought he was more of a penetrating DT, no?

socalorado
01-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Heres my offseason realistically
FA
OJ Atogwe- He will Require some coin. somwhere in the area of 5 YRS 30-34MIL. But he is in his prime, and would be worth every red cent. Dude had 5 INTS and 6 FF last season. at one time last season he had 10 picks in 14 games. Hes money, so pay him.
Terrell Suggs- He didnt practice today because of a shoulder injury. Depending on how that plays out, if he fully recovers and everything is fine, he will reqiuire some coin as well. But DEN apparently is 41 MIL under the cap, so they can get him as well for big $$. Immediate upgrade.
Shaun Cody- This guy has had to play out of position, and is on a team that just went 0-16. I have no doubt that he will come on the cheap, and will be just dying to get oput of DET and revamp his career in DEN. His bags are more than likely packed! He will be cheap too most likley.

The Joker
01-15-2009, 03:25 PM
What we need at NT is a one year rental type of guy, somebody on the tail end of his career to basically hold the fort while we try and find a long term solution for the position. We're not going to get a top class player there, but I'm sure we can find someone who can at least be average and avoid us having to use/waste Robertson or Thomas there.

Powell seems like he may be a decent fit there, draft someone else in the early-mid rounds (doesn't look like there's gonna be value there at #12, Raji strikes me as the type of character we're going to try and stay away from) and let them back up the veteran for a year. Hopefully come 2010 one will be ready to start.

Where we'll find this veteran NT, I don't know. A trade might be the best bet.

PRBronco
01-15-2009, 03:34 PM
What we need at NT is a one year rental type of guy, somebody on the tail end of his career to basically hold the fort while we try and find a long term solution for the position. We're not going to get a top class player there, but I'm sure we can find someone who can at least be average and avoid us having to use/waste Robertson or Thomas there.

Powell seems like he may be a decent fit there, draft someone else in the early-mid rounds (doesn't look like there's gonna be value there at #12, Raji strikes me as the type of character we're going to try and stay away from) and let them back up the veteran for a year. Hopefully come 2010 one will be ready to start.

Where we'll find this veteran NT, I don't know. A trade might be the best bet.

I like Ronald Fields in free agency, and he's young enough that we wouldn't have to look at him as a one year rental. Also I think he was a guy Nolan brought in to SF (or maybe he was there before Nolan took over). Either way, if he's worth a look I'm sure the Nolanator is on it.

I'm pumped to see what Powell can do too though. Sounds like he actually was so good at stopping the run at VTech by actually just being good at football (wow!). Like he doesn't manhandle anyone, he just plays off blockers and reads plays and tackles well. So maybe if he can bulk up he can getter done at nose tackle.

Inkana7
01-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I've been hoping for us to get Cody too, but as a DE. I didn't realize people were considering him as a nose tackle, I thought he was more of a penetrating DT, no?

He's 330+ and plays Nose for Detroit.

Like my Avatar states, we need to get Terrell Suggs at all costs. He and Nolan have a successful past together. Suggs posted 12 and 10.5 sack seasons playing OLB for Nolan. He's never had double digit sacks since then, but has still been a force. He'd instantly make our Defense better. We also need to throw money at Atogwe, as our Safeties suck and we haven't had a true centerfielder since Atwater and DS49 were prowling the defensive backfield. Chris Canty and possibly Shaun Cody are also worth our money. A proven, stout 3-4 DE and a giant NT.

James Sanders is also an option at Safety. Derrick Ward would be a good pickup as well.

Inkana7
01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh, and Bart Scott. Any Raven would be good. They're all good and they're all badasses.

Dedhed
01-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I want to make any early run at Asomugha. If, AND ONLY IF, we could get him in, I would put Champ on the trade block and see if there's a 1st round taker out there.

Asomugha is the only CB out there who could pick up even 90% of the slack if we traded Champ, and getting another high pick would greatly aid the effort to rebuild the D.

After that I would look hard at Suggs. Imagine adding Asomugha, Suggs, Bj Raji, and Rey Maualuga to the new 3-4 scheme? I think that would set us up pretty nicel for the next few years.

PRBronco
01-15-2009, 04:57 PM
He's 330+ and plays Nose for Detroit.

Nice! I didn't know he was that heavy.

Inkana7
01-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Hm. I don't know who I was looking at yesterday, but NFL.com has Cody at 310.

Still, he's a big dude and he does play NT for Detroit.

Chris
01-15-2009, 05:34 PM
I'd rather have Bart Scott than Suggs. I think he's a better player overall.

Inkana7
01-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I'd rather have Bart Scott than Suggs. I think he's a better player overall.

Eh. I'd love to have both, but if I were to rank them for need, Suggs would be #1. Pass rushing OLBs are a premium in a 3-4. San Diego lost theirs and look what happened. Pass rushing in general is a premium. Scott's an awesome, versatile player, but so is Suggs, and he's a better pass rusher, which is hard to find in the NFL.

ANIMAL24
01-15-2009, 05:41 PM
well if we dont get rey rey. i want RAY LEWIS...

lex
01-15-2009, 05:59 PM
One of the things that is very enigmatic about the switch to a 3-4 is that theyve more than once said that they want smart players. We have so many people that would be switching positions that it would make it difficult to determine who is a smart player. I dont know if you can know how smart a player is by watching them play DE and projecting how they would play OLB...or looking at how they play a Will in 4-3 and projecting it to a 3-4. Its going to be interesting but it kind of makes you wonder if there truly is an impulse to stick with guys on the roster. I mean, if you see a guy who plays a Sam in the 3-4 in college, he's almost more of a known commodity than the guys on our roster who are making a position swithch. Plus you add to that what Bowlen said about bringing in some guys. Its going to be interesting to see how much faith they have in the guys currently on the roster.

Drek
01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Hm. I don't know who I was looking at yesterday, but NFL.com has Cody at 310.

Still, he's a big dude and he does play NT for Detroit.

But thats in a 4-3 front, not the 3-4.

He'd be a worthwhile piece to bring in because all our worthwhile DTs right now are better suited to the UT role even if we do play a 4-3 lineup, and if anything he could be an effective rotational stop gap at NT in a 3-4 front, until we can find a cornerstone type of guy or coach up someone into that role, at which point he'd make a perfectly good 5 tech DE on the strong side.

He'd be a real nice value signing, if in fact he comes at value. If he's gonna get paid good money though its not nearly so enticing.

Drek
01-15-2009, 06:05 PM
well if we dont get rey rey. i want RAY LEWIS...

1. Lewis didn't like playing for Nolan in B'more.

2. Lewis is in the very dark twilight of his career. We have a very young roster that is already good on offense. We need to pair it with a young defense that is at least league average and we're a perennial contender for the next 4 or 5 years. Lewis isn't going to be around long enough to even see all that really materialize, let alone play out the whole window.

I'd take Bart Scott over him without question.

Ninjatime
01-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Safety: Ashimigo or Philips
LB: Suggs or Dansby
Dline: B.J. Raji

DBroncos4life
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Worst offseason ever.

Broncos_OTM
01-15-2009, 07:16 PM
It would be a intersting thing for denver to draft Terrance Cody next year

SureShot
01-15-2009, 07:20 PM
It would be a intersting thing for denver to draft Terrance Cody next year

Wrong Cody. This Cody play for the Lions.

Broncos_OTM
01-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Wrong Cody. This Cody play for the Lions. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. noticed i edited.....

MechanicalBull
01-15-2009, 07:24 PM
My guess is that Suggs stays in Baltimore but here is something I was thinking about earlier today.

It seems like unless something goes wrong that Rex Ryan will be the new HC for the Jets and if Suggs leaves the Ravens I wonder if he would be more inclined to follow his coach to the Jets than any other team.

kappys
01-15-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm curious to see what will happen to Brian Dawkins. We need to get some smart players back there and I think a guy like him might come at a more modest price tag and would be a huge boon. I think if Dawkins and Barrett are in aat safety then I think he could help the kid stay in position and read offenses which seems to be his weakness.

PRBronco
01-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Safety: Ashimigo or Philips
LB: Suggs or Dansby
Dline: B.J. Raji

Hahahhaa, this is on par with Foneco and Rey Mulago.