PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

bowtown
01-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Is it possible that if Jay Cutler is so upset about Bates leaving, that he threatens to go play baseball for the Yankees unless we trade him, that we could trade him to Houston for Mario Williams? THEN, when Champ Bailey and Mike Nolan get in a fist fight, we could turn around and trade Champ Bailey to Houston as well because a guy on the radio said he would fit well there. Granted, Bailey is too old and injury prone to get much in return, BUT if we combined him with Mario Williams, we could probably get Jay Cutler and a mid-round pick in exchange. So when it's all said and done we could have a young franchise QB AND a 4th or 5th rounder to rebuild our secondary!

What do you guys think?

Kaylore
01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
A conditional seventh and it's good as gold.

theAPAOps5
01-14-2009, 02:44 PM
I heard on the DIA train that he is going to play in handball league of America.

Hotrod
01-14-2009, 02:48 PM
I heard on the DIA train that he is going to play in handball league of America.

That could force Jake out of retirement.

Killericon
01-14-2009, 02:51 PM
That could force Jake out of retirement.

Then we could trade the rights to Darius Watts to Tampa for Gaines Adams and the rights to Jake Plummer.

MagicHef
01-14-2009, 02:53 PM
What if we cut Boss, which makes Champ mad, so he starts spending all his time playing practical jokes, one of which results in Royal getting penciled in as the starting DT, which no one notices for the whole season? How many tackles would he get?

bowtown
01-14-2009, 02:55 PM
What if we cut Boss, which makes Champ mad, so he starts spending all his time playing practical jokes, one of which results in Royal getting penciled in as the starting DT, which no one notices for the whole season? How many tackles would he get?

Depends on whether we are playing a 3-4 or a 4-3.

Most likely, with Nolan's crappy read and react defense, he would only get like 12.

MagicHef
01-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Depends on whether we are playing a 3-4 or a 4-3.

Most likely, with Nolan's crappy read and react defense, he would only get like 12.

Screw you, Nolan! Ruining our promising 2nd year player!

Paladin
01-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Is it possible that this board is dumbing down?

TDmvp
01-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Is it possible that this board is dumbing down?

to the point that other Broncos Forum looks like MENSA members compared to this place...

theAPAOps5
01-14-2009, 03:19 PM
to the point that other Broncos Forum looks like MENSA members compared to this place...

No way not possible.

Taco John
01-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Is it possible that if Jay Cutler is so upset about Bates leaving, that he threatens to go play baseball for the Yankees unless we trade him, that we could trade him to Houston for Mario Williams? THEN, when Champ Bailey and Mike Nolan get in a fist fight, we could turn around and trade Champ Bailey to Houston as well because a guy on the radio said he would fit well there. Granted, Bailey is too old and injury prone to get much in return, BUT if we combined him with Mario Williams, we could probably get Jay Cutler and a mid-round pick in exchange. So when it's all said and done we could have a young franchise QB AND a 4th or 5th rounder to rebuild our secondary!

What do you guys think?

I think that 32 is awful late to hit puberty... Once your voice cracks though, you might stop plotting ridiculous trade schemes - and if not, you might develop brains enough to refrain from asking people on public forums what they think of such schemes.

DomCasual
01-14-2009, 03:37 PM

What do you guys think?

I think your scenario is a little unrealistic. Nolan likes to wear a suit. I seriously doubt he would be getting into fist fights in a suit.

PRBronco
01-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Mmm, fress pizza burgers.

Enlarged for detail.

Hotrod
01-14-2009, 03:45 PM
I think that 32 is awful late to hit puberty... Once your voice cracks though, you might stop plotting ridiculous trade schemes - and if not, you might develop brains enough to refrain from asking people on public forums what they think of such schemes.

Holy Hell

baja
01-14-2009, 03:50 PM

Hey you're one post away from 39,000

I call Donut. ;D

Borks147
01-14-2009, 03:58 PM

where are these mythical places to which you are referring?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-14-2009, 04:06 PM
At least avatars are back

Dr. Broncenstein
01-14-2009, 04:43 PM

Dude... It's the AMERICAN Handball Leauge of America.

bowtown
01-15-2009, 07:17 AM

In case you haven't been paying attention, 32 year-olds get head coaching jobs now.

Dagmar
01-15-2009, 07:33 AM
ípɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo ƃuıpuɐʇs ɯ,ı

Arkansas Bronco
01-15-2009, 07:47 AM
I want a good sea food gumbo!