PDA

View Full Version : The Official 08-2009 NBA Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

spdirty
04-09-2009, 10:22 PM
man theres a kobe call

spdirty
04-09-2009, 10:30 PM
man thats a candidate for the lexus drive of the game. :)

bombay
04-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Damn. That's what you're up against.

Ha!

DHallblows
04-09-2009, 11:02 PM
The officiating in this game is why I don't watch basketball.
It's not even a sport.

spdirty
04-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Well it was a great effort tonight. Woulda won had they not played last night and had Martin.

bombay
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Well it was a great effort tonight. Woulda won had they not played last night and had Martin.

Really? I thought they played very poorly. You can't win a road game with that kind of effort. With the exception of Nene, no one played well.

TheChamp24
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Officiating was awful all around. Way too many calls, blah. 70 freakin free throws shot in total, that is ridiculous. I don't want to watch a foul fest game, I want to watch basketball.

Boobs McGee
04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Officiating was awful all around. Way too many calls, blah. 70 freakin free throws shot in total, that is ridiculous. I don't want to watch a foul fest game, I want to watch basketball.

agree completely....this was supposed to be a "playoff" type atmosphere.

If Bynum's healthy, I don't see anybody beating us in the playoffs. Nene seemed to do a lot better on gasol, which was kind of suprising to me. Maybe with K-mart back it'll be a little different

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:33 PM
With a big brace on that knee.

And 16 points and 7 boards in ~12 minutes. :yayaya:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Nene seemed to do a lot better on gasol, which was kind of suprising to me.

Career highs for Gasol tonight.

rovolution
04-09-2009, 11:36 PM
K-Mart was out so i dont put much stock into this (this is always the excuse i use when the nuggies loose. so and so was injured)

spdirty
04-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Career highs for Gasol tonight.

In what? Free throw attempts?

Boobs McGee
04-09-2009, 11:38 PM
27-19? I don't think so haha. Good game for him for sure, but not career highs.

I was just saying nene looked better on Gasol, whereas bynum was just overpowering him, getting position almost every time....Might not have had a buttload of points, but it's his first game back. He looked pretty damn good

DHallblows
In what? Free throws?

ROFL! Basically everyone did!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
These teams you speak of, including your Thuggets...are 10 plus games behind the Lakers. Lakers are in a class of their own in the Western Conference whether you like it or not.

If he still doesn't get this after tonight then there's no sense trying to break it down further for him. :giggle:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:40 PM

Sorry - meant season highs. :thumbs:

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:41 PM
ROFL! Basically everyone did!

QFT.

24champ
04-09-2009, 11:41 PM

:thumbs:

I thought he looked really rusty in the first half, but that is to be expected. He seemed to pick it up better in the second half. I expect he will get better and better.

Tomorrow is a bigger test for Bynum.

Nice first output since the injury by the beast and the Black Mamba closed it out. I hope that's how things go in the playoffs.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/0e/fullj.9852bf6bbe2f9b66a1f89dc73a015361/9852bf6bbe2f9b66a1f89dc73a015361-getty-83009817ng005_nugts_lakers.jpg

Boobs McGee
04-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Sorry - meant season highs. :thumbs:

http://www.clublakers.com/forum/images/smilies/ball1.gif

lol all good, but ACTUALLY, he had 36 against the nets like two weeks ago :D

I get what your saying though....tore it UP!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:48 PM
lol all good, but ACTUALLY, he had 36 against the nets like two weeks ago :D

I get what your saying though....tore it UP!

Talking about the 19 boards.

Boobs McGee
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM
that would be singular...season high.

Ok ok ok, i'll shut up now

GO LAKERS

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM

I thought he looked really rusty in the first half, but that is to be expected. He seemed to pick it up better in the second half. I expect he will get better and better.

Tomorrow is a bigger test for Bynum.

Nice first output since the injury by the beast and the Black Mamba closed it out. I hope that's how things go in the playoffs.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/0e/fullj.9852bf6bbe2f9b66a1f89dc73a015361/9852bf6bbe2f9b66a1f89dc73a015361-getty-83009817ng005_nugts_lakers.jpg

I was very happy with the way Drew looked - considering the circumstances.

The only disappointment was that it wasn't a taco night. ;)

24champ
04-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Chuck was right in the pre-game chatter before the game started on TNT.

He stated that the Nuggets wouldn't be able to beat the Lakers in this game, or in the playoffs. Why? Because of our Bigs are much better than the Nuggs...and we saw that tonight.

DHallblows
04-09-2009, 11:55 PM
QFT.

Now now big boy, 46-29 in free throws is still a big difference...

broncofan2438
04-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Yea yea ALF.....get Bynums nuts outta your mouth

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Now now big boy, 46-29 in free throws is still a big difference...

Then maybe the Thuggets need to learn to play smarter and not foul as much.

:wave:

DHallblows
04-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Then maybe the Thuggets need to learn to play smarter and not foul as much.

:wave:

Hilarious! ROFL! LOL There's no way you believe that. I realize when my favorite team is getting phantom calls, I guess I assumed others could do the same...

24champ
04-10-2009, 12:04 AM
I also noticed Phil was tinkering around with the PG position tonight...specifically the backup spot. I think its a definitely possibility that Shannon Brown will overtake Farmar for that job in the playoffs.

Let's face it, Farmar hasn't been cutting it lately.

spdirty
04-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Hilarious! ROFL! LOL There's no way you believe that. I realize when my favorite team is getting phantom calls, I guess I assumed others could do the same...

Its how guys like him operate. However I'm sure he was screaming like a bltch Feb. 27.

TheChamp24
04-10-2009, 01:56 AM

It was 21/22 minutes, but yeah. He looked decent out there. Also had 5 fouls in those only 21 minutes, so that is something also to look at, but then again, everybody was getting fouled.
Nuggets do lack big men though, and that is something I thought was concerning from day one when Nene was pegged as the starting center.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:37 AM

Ha ha ha! :rofl:

Funny how when you lose it must be because you got jobbed by the refs - not because you simply got outplayed by a better team.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Its how guys like him operate.

Whereas guys like you operate by blaming the officiating when the Thugs lose.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Don't Believe the Hype: Lakers are The Best in the West (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/sports/basketball/Anybody-Else-Want-A-Shot-At-The-Lakers.html)

Your teams best is really better than these guys best? Really?

Now is the time of year when fans of seven teams in the Western Conference — the teams ranked two through eight — are coming up with reasons they could maybe upset the Lakers. Journalists are looking for storylines to make the playoffs interesting in the Western Conference.

Blazers fan Henry Abbott of the ESPN blog TrueHoop wrote a novella Thursday rationalizing how all the other teams in the West, together, changed the odds to better than half that the Lakers could be beat. By the end, he had convinced himself.

"But it does mean that I think the Lakers have a decent shot of losing a Western playoff series, and (the Blazers) team is as likely as any to be the one to beat them."

Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets had convinced himself of the same thing.

“When I look at the West, I don’t really see that one dominant team. Everybody says the Lakers. Yeah, the Lakers are pretty good. But I don’t really see that one team that you say is going to win the West. I think it’s pretty much even now.’’

The problem is, every time one of those teams gets on the court with the Lakers, the Lakers win. Handily. The latest victim was Denver, who fell to the Lakers 116-102, on the night that the Lakers got Andrew Bynum back in the paint. He looked rusty, and he still scored 16 points and had seven boards. Meanwhile Paul Gasol had 27 and 19 rebounds, and Kobe dropped a nice 33. The Lakers have now won 22 of 24 at home against the Nuggets.

To be fair, Denver was in the second game of a back-to-back, and they were tied at the half. But a lot of teams have been tied at the half with the Lakers, only to have them adjust and blow them out in the second half. Still, Nuggets will remember the good parts, they will try to convince themselves that Melo is right.

Other teams are trying to do the same thing, trying to ignore what happens on the court. Like when the Lakers destroyed the Rockets twice recently, and beat San Antonio on the road. Every time they get tested, every time they get focused, the Lakers win. Handily.

Even the numbers that Abbott sites to convince himself show a dominant Lakers team. Fellow ESPNer John Hollinger’s statistical system says the Lakers are likely to win the West “only” 43% of the time. His system has not really loved the Lakers this year. The problem is, the next best team is Portland at a whopping 13%. For those doing the math at home, even in this system the Lakers are more than 300% more likely to win the title than the next closest team.

Those Blazers take on the Lakers tonight, in Portland. Where the Lakers have not won since roughly the Nixon administration. Portland will likely win this meeting, too, because it is a schedule-makers loss for he Lakers — a late night national television game followed by a later night plane ride and getting to bed so late there will be no practice or walk through before a game 21 hours later. Portland is too good to beat under those circumstances. They are hard to beat at home under any circumstances.

But that is different than being able to beat the Lakers in a seven game series — one where the Lakers don't even have to win a game in Portland to win the series. There is a reason everyone in the West is jockeying to get out of the Lakers side of the bracket. Because deep down they know the stats do not tell the whole story of just how much better the Lakers are than everyone in the West right now.

DHallblows
04-10-2009, 11:31 AM

Funny how when you lose it must be because you got jobbed by the refs - not because you simply got outplayed by a better team.

:kiddingme I don't understand, you follow a small market team (the Broncos) how are you not aware calls like that happen for the team with the superstar?!

bombay
04-10-2009, 11:39 AM
The ass rapist and friends haven't won **** without Shaq.

24champ
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
The alleged ass rapist and friends haven't won **** without Shaq.

Yeah um...the Thuggets haven't won s*** since....they started that sad franchise.Ha!

vancejohnson82
04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
watched that game last night....the ticky tack fouls were going both ways and when the Lakers realized that they played into the contact...just smart basketball

Kenyon Martin needs to be out there for the Nugs

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah um...the Thuggets haven't won s*** since....they started that sad franchise.Ha!

Doesn't change the fact that Kobe should tell Shaq how his ass tastes. :thumbs:

bombay
04-10-2009, 01:55 PM
It would be good if the ass rapist and his band of faker thugs were good enoug to win in Portland. I doubt they can.

Natedog24
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
It would be good if the ass rapist and his band of faker thugs were good enoug to win in Portland. I doubt they can.

7 straight losses in Portland, soon to be 8 :thumbsup:

24champ
04-10-2009, 02:32 PM

What's our playoff record against you guys? This decade we seem to have owned you there.:spit:

I do miss the old Sabonis vs Shaq, "Kobe Stopper" vs Kobe days...like the 4th quarter collapse game in the WCF in 2000. That was epic! One of my favorite games.:strong:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RY06eaFaplw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RY06eaFaplw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/nba_a_shaquille_395.jpg

bombay
04-10-2009, 03:00 PM

I didn't realize that Portland had dominated the Rapist and the Faker Thugs that way at home.

Have to hope tonight is the exception.

24champ
04-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I didn't realize that Portland had dominated the Alleged Rapist and the Faker Thugs that way at home.

Have to hope tonight is the exception.

I'm not sure why you root for a team that has had convicted rapists on it Bombay. Since you hate thugs so much.

OBF1
04-10-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure why you root for a team that has had convicted rapists on it Bombay. Since you hate thugs so much.

Wake up ass munch, Kobe was never convicted of rape. The hose bag dropped her case before the trial ended. :thumbs:

24champ
04-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Wake up ass munch, Kobe was never convicted of rape. The hose bag dropped her case before the trial ended. :thumbs:

Check your reading comprehension buddy...I wasn't speaking of Kobe or the Lakers.

I'm asking why Bombay roots for the Thuggets when they have had convicted rapists on it. Not to mention the rap sheet the current players have.

OBF1
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Bombay is an idiot... I went back and reread this page and stand corrected.

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 03:40 PM

Michal Jackson wasn't convicted either.

I'm just sayin'..

bombay
04-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Michal Jackson wasn't convicted either.

I'm just sayin'..

It's always a good idea to cough up $10 million or so as proof of innocence.

:D

Paladin
04-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I will say right now that the Cavs will beat the Fakers out because the refs will give the crappy touch fouls to James over Kobe. Stern needs to develop a new, more palatable star since Widdle Timmy is not doing as well, and the Fakers are so boring to 90% of the world.

24champ
04-10-2009, 05:26 PM
It's always a good idea to cough up $10 million or so as proof of innocence.

:D

Hey doofus, why do you root for a team (Thuggets) littered with thugs and have signed convicted rapists in the past?

TheChamp24
04-10-2009, 05:35 PM

Nobody is saying the Nuggets lost due to the refs, we are saying how freakin horrible they were, all around, doofus.
Can you not get it through your thick skull that 70 free throw attempts is freakin ridiculous? That wasn't basketball, that was whistleball with a foul called practically every other possession.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Nobody is saying the Nuggets lost due to the refs...

:bs:

That's the implication.

All you Thugs fans are talking about is the officiating - not a single admission that you got beat by a better team.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:42 PM
:kiddingme I don't understand, you follow a small market team (the Broncos) how are you not aware calls like that happen for the team with the superstar?!

Did Angryllama change his handle again? Ha!

TheChamp24
04-10-2009, 05:44 PM
:bs:

That's the implication.

All you Thugs fans are talking about is the officiating - not a single admission that you got beat by a better team.

You are turning into an annoying turd by assuming things here. Officiating was god awful and it didn't help either team, its just that true basketball fans get upset watching that sort of crap officiating.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:45 PM
What's our playoff record against you guys? This decade we seem to have owned you there.:spit:

I do miss the old Sabonis vs Shaq, "Kobe Stopper" vs Kobe days...like the 4th quarter collapse game in the WCF in 2000. That was epic! One of my favorite games.:strong:

:giggle:

Beating L.A. at the Rose Garden is the Jail Blazers' NBA Finals.

It will be interesting to see if they make it out of the first round this year.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
You are turning into an annoying turd by assuming things here. Officiating was god awful and it didn't help either team, its just that true basketball fans get upset watching that sort of crap officiating.

You are turning into an embarrassing nitwit by denying the obvious:

The officiating was crap, but that's the only thing Thuggets fans are talking about, i.e., not one person is willing to admit they got beat by a better team.

Paladin
04-10-2009, 05:51 PM
I hope to h3ll the Maves kick the LA Flakers' arses. It would be good for the LA fans and good for Basketball......

ROFL! ROFL! :yayaya:

Paladin
04-10-2009, 05:52 PM

The officiating was crap, but that's the only thing Thuggets fans are talking about, i.e., not one person is willing to admit they got beat by a better team.

'Cause they were'nt all that much better, doofus......

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey doofus, why do you root for a team (Thuggets) littered with thugs and have signed convicted rapists in the past?

Touched nerve alert.

Paladin
04-10-2009, 05:58 PM
All Nuggets were as innocent as Kobe......

Natedog24
04-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Jail Blazers? Really?? Did I step into a time machine???

I'm pretty sure Brandon Roy will go his entire career without being accused of rape.

Every home game is our NBA Finals, the Rose Garden has been a madhouse all year long and Portland's record at home reflects that.

I generally don't hate on the Lakers as much as most Blazer fans or NBA fans in general but you Laker fans are leaving me no choice.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
'Cause they were'nt all that much better, doofus......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever gets you through the night.

24champ
04-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Touched nerve alert.

Just exposing the hypocrisy in this thread.

I don't see the Laker players involved in DUIs, hosting parties that include gang members that later shooting down Bronco players, past convicted rapists have played for the Thuggets.

I mean really, when you stop and think about it. These morons don't have ANY room to talk about thuggery when their team is littered with them.

Lakers have standards...Odom cleaned up his act since he joined. Gasol a thug? Ariza? Farmar? Fisher? Powell? Walton?Hilarious!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Jail Blazers? Really?? Did I step into a time machine???

You should ask the same question whenever you hear some slack-jawed yokel on this board bring up Kobe the "rapist."

I'm pretty sure Brandon Roy will go his entire career without being accused of rape.

Good for you, Miss Cleo. :thumbsup:

bombay
04-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Jeez, I thought we liked nicknames and was just trying to help. The Rapist and the Faker Thugs. Has a nice ring to it. Didn't mean to set off a flood of tears.

Ha!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 06:10 PM

Double checked, and the 19 boards were indeed a career high for Pau.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Jeez, I thought we liked nicknames and was just trying to help. The Rapist and the Faker Thugs. Has a nice ring to it. Didn't mean to set off a flood of tears.

Ha!

More like a flood of pity for your abject stupidity.

If you're going to use nicknames, you should at least pick names that have some basis in reality.

24champ
04-10-2009, 06:16 PM
More like a flood of pity for your abject stupidity.

If you're going to use nicknames, you should at least pick names that have some basis in reality.

I hope all Thugget fans are as stupid as him. If we play them in the playoffs, I hope they are all stupid enough to chant rapist at Kobe.

Do that and the Black Mamba comes alive.

spdirty
04-10-2009, 07:22 PM

2nd game of a back 2 back, without our starting power forward, with the emotion of Bynum coming back, as well as an officiating crew that gave you guys 44 free throw attempts, and you act like it was just a flat out bltch slapping from the tip off?

All that, and the Nuggets didnt play even that good and they were competitive till midway through the 4th.

Lets see how the Lakers do tonight with somewhat similar circumstances tonight. If they lose, will you come out and say they lost to a better team?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 07:26 PM
2nd game of a back 2 back, without our starting power forward, with the emotion of Bynum coming back, as well as an officiating crew that gave you guys 44 free throw attempts, and you act like it was just a flat out bltch slapping from the tip off?

All that, and the Nuggets didnt play even that good and they were competitive till midway through the 4th.

Ha ha ha!

The excuse-making continues...

Lets see how the Lakers do tonight with somewhat similar circumstances tonight. If they lose, will you come out and say they lost to a better team?

Why would I say something like that when the Jail Blazers aren't a better team? (Psssst! Check your standings.)

I will say that Portland is a really outstanding home team with a great home court advantage.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 07:54 PM
2nd game of a back 2 back, without our starting power forward...

Lakers handed Cleveland their only home loss of the season on the second night of a back-to-back w/o our starting center.

Maybe if the Blazers were beating us at Staples the same way they beat us at the Rose Garden.

BTW, what is Portland's road record again? Lakers road record? :D

Rock Chalk
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Lakers = Chokers.

Kobe = Cant win without Shaq.

Kobe = accused rapist.

Can you dispute any of this? No I think not.

Rock Chalk
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Oh and Kansas Jayhawk Paul Pierce pwns the Lakers. :P

****ing dumbass.

ohiobronco2
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I can honestly say that I'm not a fan of either team. I can also say that a few of the Laker fans on this board are not doing themselves any favors with how they are acting. Just remember, unless you win the title, these Nugget fans are going to have a good laugh at your expense. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 08:32 PM
I can honestly say that LABF and Alf are the reason why I hate the Lakers as much as I do.

ohiobronco2
04-10-2009, 08:47 PM
I can honestly say that LABF and Alf are the reason why I hate the Lakers as much as I do.

I have a buddy who is a Laker fan. We have intelligent discussions about basketball and never get into pissing matches about it. He knows that I generally root for the underdog and that is rarely the Lakers. Nothing against them, but I like to see others win titles every now and again. I despise dynasties (except if its my teams of course). There is nothing wrong with being passionate, but some can take it too far and be childish at times. Not like we're all not guilty of that from time to time. So ;D I see Turner is a solid commit now. We're going to convert you.

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I have a buddy who is a Laker fan. We have intelligent discussions about basketball and never get into pissing matches about it. He knows that I generally root for the underdog and that is rarely the Lakers. Nothing against them, but I like to see others win titles every now and again. I despise dynasties (except if its my teams of course). There is nothing wrong with being passionate, but some can take it too far and be childish at times. Not like we're all not guilty of that from time to time. So ;D I see Turner is a solid commit now. We're going to convert you.

Turner cost my alama mater a shot at a state title two years ago. :clown:

But seriously, do you think he'll play OLB or DE? He's a crazy athlete. Won state in the 110 hurdles last year.

FADERPROOF
04-10-2009, 08:53 PM
What's so strange about that?

When Shanny was the coach, he used to say that the goal every year was to win a world championship.

Are you saying it's not possible to have this sort of expectation while conceding that it might not happen every year?

Just because you know it won't happen every year doesn't mean you stop expecting it.

Already answered this in a previous post.

Would you want a coach saying something like "hell, as long as we finish 8-8 then I'll be satisfied."? No, Even Jim Shwartz is saying that the Lions will be Super Bowl contenders this year.

Back to basketball...

I am talking to you about Cavs-Lakers matchups because I have those teams in the finals, and while you want to talk about how bad you'll beat us inside, I asked for straight matchups instead of biased opinions.

Watch the way Mo Williams makes the Cavs click and you should take back your statement on taking D-Fish over him, 2 guard is obvious Kobe much as the 3 is obvious LeBron, the 4 and 5 are sketchy at best with the return of Bynum along with Hickson now emerging and the signing of Joe Smith...could be a lot more even than you think.

FADERPROOF
04-10-2009, 08:55 PM

Portlands best chance was when the Lakers came back from something like 20 down in the 3rd to knock them out en route to another title.

Putting eggs in the basket on Portland to knock off the Lakers is asking the Browns to beat the Broncos in an AFC championship game.

bombay
04-10-2009, 09:00 PM

The laker ladies on this forum are proof of the old addage that no good deed goes unpunished. I spent seconds of my valuable time thinking of a nickname for their team (the Rapist and the Faker Thugs) and I don't think one of them has thanked me yet. All they do is blubber and cry. It gets quite tiresome.

Natedog24
04-10-2009, 10:37 PM
8 in a row...

"And once again we can say its a great day to be a Blazer!"

spdirty
04-10-2009, 10:40 PM
stupid ass lakers then lose a game they needed to win, both for themselves and us.

Just gave Cleveland HCA throughout tonight Lakers. So good job. You now have another excuse in case you lose to the Cavs in the Finals.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 10:42 PM
The laker ladies on this forum are proof of the old addage that no good deed goes unpunished. I spent seconds of my valuable time thinking of a nickname for their team (the Rapist and the Faker Thugs) and I don't think one of them has thanked me yet. All they do is blubber and cry. It gets quite tiresome.

"Rapist" isn't a nickname - it's called "bearing false witness."

And if you need to convince yourself that the Lakers have "faked" their way to 63 wins in order to sleep at night then you are more ignorant re: basketball and/or desperate than I thought.

Inkana7
04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Why'd Kobe get T'd?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-10-2009, 10:49 PM
stupid ass lakers then lose a game they needed to win, both for themselves and us.

Just gave Cleveland HCA throughout tonight Lakers. So good job. You now have another excuse in case you lose to the Cavs in the Finals.

So when do you jump on the Cavs bandwagon?

After your team gets knocked out in round one, or when the finals start?

FADERPROOF
04-10-2009, 11:47 PM

Or when the Cavs win it all.

SoCalBronco
04-10-2009, 11:49 PM
I enjoyed seeing the Lakers lose tonight, although I still think that they'll end up winning it, anyway.

FADERPROOF
04-10-2009, 11:50 PM
I enjoyed seeing the Lakers lose tonight, although I still think that they'll end up winning it, anyway.

They'll win the west, debatable if they can win it all though.

Boobs McGee
04-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Lakers = Chokers.

Kobe = Cant win without Shaq.

Kobe = accused rapist.

Can you dispute any of this? No I think not.

Not disputable.

for long.

I do think Kobe's finally gonna get one. Last year we choked. Big ****ing deal. Teams do it all the time.

Shaq goes down as one of the best centers of all time, how can you NOT win with him? That was a storybook time for this franchise in recent years, so hell ***cin ya. NOW, it's eurotrash/kareem coached Bynum time.

In two months it's purple and gold time.

And p.s. n.d. state shoulda upset your ****in rock shock jay hawk p.o.s.'s. screwed my bracket.

eff kansas

spdirty
04-11-2009, 12:18 AM

Translation: :Whaaaa!: He won't root for my precious Lakers unless it helps his team!

DHallblows
04-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Did Angryllama change his handle again? Ha!

Well that's one way to ignore my point :thumbs:

Enjoy the playoffs, hopefully you'll keep getting all the calls. Otherwise it's another late exit for LA.
I know I know, how dare I suggest that the Lakers would get more calls their way game-in-game-out?! I MUST just be "making excuses for my ****ty team"...that I hardly follow. Couldn't be me just making an unbiased observation as a non fan of a non sport...

24champ
04-11-2009, 01:13 AM
Oh and Kansas Jayhawk Paul Pierce pwns the Lakers. :P

****ing dumbass.

Peirce is a poser just like you are Alec.

24champ
04-11-2009, 01:16 AM

Laker Car flag coming your way Socal...Ha!

24champ
04-11-2009, 01:37 AM
We'll play whomever, whenever, wherever . . .

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsxX1VMsiWw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsxX1VMsiWw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-11-2009, 07:42 AM
Enjoy the playoffs, hopefully you'll keep getting all the calls. Otherwise it's another late exit for LA.

Do you have actual reasons for this prediction, or are you just another Laker hater driven by blind hatred?

I know I know, how dare I suggest that the Lakers would get more calls their way game-in-game-out?!

"Game in and game out?"

I guess that answers my last question to you. Ha!

I MUST just be "making excuses for my ****ty team"...that I hardly follow. Couldn't be me just making an unbiased observation as a non fan of a non sport...

That's how you come across when all you do is talk about the officiating and don't give the Lakers any credit for the win whatsoever.

azbroncfan
04-11-2009, 10:21 AM
This thread needs to be changed to LABF's laker sucking off thread. He didn't start posting in it until a couple weeks ago now he is just like the Llama was a couple years ago. Must be out of liberal garbage to speak about NObama so he actually has to post on the main board even though it still isn't Bronco's related.

bombay
04-11-2009, 01:04 PM
It's probably not fair to judge laker fans from the bandwagoners that appear here.

DHallblows
04-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Need to get the LA perspective on the loss. What happened? Out played? Like Kobe said, not equal free throws? Tired? Not trying?
Honest question, just wondering

spdirty
04-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Man what the hell is wrong with Utah?

24champ
04-12-2009, 03:00 AM
Need to get the LA perspective on the loss. What happened? Out played? Like Kobe said, not equal free throws? Tired? Not trying?
Honest question, just wondering

Didn't execute at the end of the game...pure and simple.

Meanwhile...Zenmaster is playing mind games with Portland.:giggle:

The NBA is investigating the actions of the Portland Trail Blazers over a pregame video that showed Trevor Ariza's flagrant foul on the scoreboard screen a few minutes before the Lakers and Portland played Friday at the Rose Garden.....

Phil Jackson wasn't at the game because of health reasons, but that didn't prevent the Lakers' coach from admonishing the Trail Blazers a day later.

"That's something that NBA clubs are not supposed to do, show video before a game that incites crowds," Jackson said Saturday. "Portland took a big risk doing that, and that's a finable thing from the league. That's something that they try to prevent in the spirit of good sportsmanship, but Portland has been like that.

They've created that situation, and I think Trevor was affected by it, unfortunately. I don't think he had the kind of game I like to see him have."

Jackson stayed in Los Angeles because of swelling in his lower right leg. Assistant Kurt Rambis coached the Lakers against Portland, but Jackson will return to the sidelines today against Memphis.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-spw-lakers-phil-jackson12-2009apr12,0,4954396.story

Natedog24
04-12-2009, 07:39 AM
::) what you mean he found something to complain about other then the weather in Portland...

Inkana7
04-12-2009, 08:23 AM
The "Zenmaster" has lost it.

DHallblows
04-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that the video posted had Kobe b****ing because a set of officials didn't give his team more games???
Because after all, the refs giving Portland 17 more free throws than LA is ridiculous. As it would be in every situation...unless of course the situation includes LA getting 17 more free throws than Denver. Ignorable stat that time...absolutely foolish.
That's how you come across when all you do is talk about the officiating and don't give the Trail Blazers any credit for the win whatsoever.

Karenin
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
It's probably not fair to judge laker fans from the bandwagoners that appear here.

No, they're pretty much all like that.

FADERPROOF
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Cavs blew the Celtics out today! One more home game left for a 40-1 season at home...the road to the Finals in the Eastern Conference runs through Cleveland!

spdirty
04-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Big test for Bynum tonight.

ohiobronco2
04-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Cavs blew the Celtics out today! One more home game left for a 40-1 season at home...the road to the Finals in the Eastern Conference runs through Cleveland!

With one more win, they lock up home court throughout. Lebron didn't even play in the 4th. Was amazing.

FADERPROOF
04-12-2009, 07:30 PM
With one more win, they lock up home court throughout. Lebron didn't even play in the 4th. Was amazing.

Yeah and Boobie Gibson took his face off the milk carton and showed up today, he could be a HUGE factor in the playoffs if he can stay consistent.

at Indiana tomorrow then close up the regular season at home against the Hawks, and as much as I'd like that 40-1 season at home I'm hoping we just take care of the Pacers and clinch homecourt throughout and can rest up against Atlanta.

Inkana7
04-12-2009, 08:15 PM
The Pacers are a dangerous team. They've beaten the Cavs, Celtics, Magic and Lakers.

RhymesayersDU
04-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Danny Granger, UNM's finest!

Paladin
04-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Anybody want to talk about the Spurs-Kings game? No time. Game over a full second before Finley shoots and gets a 3. Spurts f****** win? See the replay on ESPN.

Tell me the NBA Refs aren't favoring some teams like the Spurts and the Flakers. Probably on orders.....

Inkana7
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Michael Finley can make time stand still.

Stern Button!

broncofan2438
04-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Here we go Nuggets...Here we go

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-13-2009, 06:14 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/JimBardhi123/POWERRANKINGWEEK24.jpg <dl class="postprofile" id="profile2815916"><dt> <!-- We use "\r\n" newline here because insert_text() JS function doesn't insert newline with "\n" (at least in Windows) -->
</dt><!-- We use "\r\n" newline here because insert_text() JS function doesn't insert newline with "\n" (at least in Windows) -->
<dd> </dd></dl>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-13-2009, 06:20 PM
This thread needs to be changed to LABF's laker sucking off thread. He didn't start posting in it until a couple weeks ago now he is just like the Llama was a couple years ago. Must be out of liberal garbage to speak about NObama so he actually has to post on the main board even though it still isn't Bronco's related.

This is an NBA discussion thread, jackass.

If you can't handle comments from Lakers fans or discussion re: the Lakers then maybe you should start your own 'Nuggets fans only' circle jerk thread.

P.S. Keep your political tripe in the WRP forum.

azbroncfan
04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
This is an NBA discussion thread, jackass.

If you can't handle comments from Lakers fans or discussion re: the Lakers then maybe you should start your own 'Nuggets fans only' circle jerk thread.

P.S. Keep your political tripe in the WRP forum.

Yep you thinking I'm a Nuggets fan proves you just showed up recently after the Lakers had the number 1 seed locked up and have been MIA for months. This is off topic but your name is la BRONCOS fan but I have never seen you post anything about football so are you a Broncos fan or not?

Los Broncos
04-13-2009, 06:46 PM
The Pacers are a dangerous team. They've beaten the Cavs, Celtics, Magic and Lakers.

Pacer fan here, with a healthy starting line up they are pretty good.

24champ
04-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Yep you thinking I'm a Nuggets fan proves you just showed up recently after the Lakers had the number 1 seed locked up and have been MIA for months. This is off topic but your name is la BRONCOS fan but I have never seen you post anything about football so are you a Broncos fan or not?

He's been active...just not on this thread. There is a NBA forum on here.

Dagmar
04-13-2009, 07:04 PM

He's made plenty man. Football isn't exactly top priority right now.

FADERPROOF
04-13-2009, 07:36 PM
And the Cavs have clinched the best record in the league!

worm
04-13-2009, 08:19 PM
And the Cavs have clinched the best record in the league!

Nice. Congrats. It has been a great season for the Cavs.

Just make it to the finals. You can take the best record...and the MVP trophy....the Lakers will be crowned as the best team.

The 'Patriot Way' is all the rage right now.

worm
04-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Just curious.

All you Cleveland fans. If Lebron left in 2010 for NYC...would you hate him? Would you still love him?

I think if Cleveland can't get it done this year or next....color Lebron gone.

He wants to win rings. At his level that is all that matters. He has a ways to go to catch Kobe..much less Michael.

He won't be patient in 2010 if he doesn't see it come together.

Boobs McGee
04-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Another question for cleveland fans....

What's the story with wallace? Is he out for the playoffs with that knee? He's your best interior defender, didn't know how that was going to shape up.

Anderson Varejao and big Z don't exactly strike fear into the hearts of centers across the league...

spdirty
04-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Congrats JR, just set a new franchise record for 3s in a game with 11. :)

And, Northwest champs. :)

And, homecourt for at least the first round. :)

And, lowest possible seed is a 3 with a shot at the 2 seed Wednesday if we win or Houston loses. :)

spdirty
04-13-2009, 09:29 PM
what a hoot these last 2 minutes are. ROFL!

Man-Goblin
04-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Freaking JR. Don't shoot your wad (or get overconfident). Congrats to the Nuggets on the division championship!

azbroncfan
04-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Let's get a Laker lay down and a NO or Dal loss and a Jazz/nugg first round. Fun series to watch.

spdirty
04-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Let's get a Laker lay down and a NO or Dal loss and a Jazz/nugg first round. Fun series to watch.

**** that I want Dallas. Utah needs to be playing the Lakers They could probably give em a fight.

spdirty
04-13-2009, 10:03 PM
I don't want any part of Utah. Their home court is too damn strong. They could steal a series against almost anyone if they could figure out how to play on the road for just 1 game.

azbroncfan
04-13-2009, 10:04 PM
I want the Nuggets. Send Dallas to LA since they are playing well and they probably won't beat Houston or NO should lose going to SA. Now if the Lakers lay down they send my boys to Denver. I'd love it.

spdirty
04-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Hopefully Utah has the 8 seed locked in by Wednesday. And I am a huge Macericks fan Wednesday night. Just beat Houston for us, lock it up, so we don't have to beat Portland over there.

Inkana7
04-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Just curious.

All you Cleveland fans. If Lebron left in 2010 for NYC...would you hate him? Would you still love him?

He wants to win rings. At his level that is all that matters. He has a ways to go to catch Kobe..much less Michael.

I will send him hate mail. We SHOULD make it to the Finals(at least) this year and make a run next year. This is LeBron's state. We would do anything for LeBron. And if he would take a Top-3 Team with a loving fanbase, in an area that he grew up with, to head to New York with a ****ty team, coach and fanbase, just to hang out with Jay-Z, he's a terrible human being and I will hate him.

To the guy with the Ben Wallace question: Ben's got a tendon strain in his knee. He's doubtful for the regular season, and no one seems to know about his playoff availability. But that's why we got Joe Smith, who has been huge for us recently. We needed another body on the front court. Why don't Z and Varejao scare anyone? Z's a good player, probably one of the best offensive centers in the NBA, and Varejao is invaluable. He had 7 offensive boards tonight and a ton of hustle plays for extra posessions. He's not afraid to foul or take a charge. Besides, Cleveland's all about team defense, not individual.

azbroncfan
04-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Hopefully Utah has the 8 seed locked in by Wednesday. And I am a huge Macericks fan Wednesday night. Just beat Houston for us, lock it up, so we don't have to beat Portland over there.

Better root for the spurs too since if NO loses and Utah wins Utah is the 7 seed provided Dallas wins. Utah can finish 8 if they lose or other two win, 7 if only 1 of the 2 win or 6 if they win and both lose.

spdirty
04-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Better root for the spurs too since if NO loses and Utah wins Utah is the 7 seed provided Dallas wins. Utah can finish 8 if they lose or other two win, 7 if only 1 of the 2 win or 6 if they win and both lose.

Best case scenario for me is, Lakers beat Utah, Dallas beats Houston, Spurs beat Nawlins, Denver beats Portland.

Wouldnt give us Dallas in the first round but it would bring the Spurs to the 3 spot which is what I want. God Id love nothing more than to beat the shlt out of the Spurs in the playoffs. While seeing LA have to play Utah in round 1 and Portland/Houston in round 2.

Man-Goblin
04-14-2009, 07:33 AM
It says here that the Spurs can't finish higher than 4th.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_12136265
The race for second seed

Denver needs to win at Portland on Wednesday or have Houston lose at Dallas the same night to clinch the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference. If Denver loses and Houston wins, Denver will be the No. 3 seed. Although San Antonio could wind up with the same record as Denver or Houston, it loses tiebreakers with both teams and can do no better than the No. 4 seed.

spdirty
04-14-2009, 07:44 AM
It says here that the Spurs can't finish higher than 4th.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_12136265
The race for second seed

Denver needs to win at Portland on Wednesday or have Houston lose at Dallas the same night to clinch the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference. If Denver loses and Houston wins, Denver will be the No. 3 seed. Although San Antonio could wind up with the same record as Denver or Houston, it loses tiebreakers with both teams and can do no better than the No. 4 seed.

Well then the Post is ful of shlt. Portland, Houston, and SA all have the same record at 53-28. If SA beats new orleans, Dallas beats Houston, and Denver beats Portland, SA has the 3 seed and the division title.

Karenin
04-14-2009, 08:36 AM
From a Nuggets board:

<table border="1"><tbody><tr><td>Den@Por</td><td>NO@SA</td><td>Dal@Hou</td><td>Uta@LAL</td><td>matchups 1-8 2-7 3-6 4-5</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>SA</td><td>Hou</td><td>LAL</td><td>LA-Uta Den-Dal Hou-NO SA-Por</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>SA</td><td>Hou</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-Dal Den-NO Hou-Uta SA-Por</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>SA</td><td>Dal</td><td>LAL</td><td>LA-Uta Den-NO SA-Dal Hou-Por</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>SA</td><td>Dal</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-NO Den-Uta SA-Dal Hou-Por</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>NO</td><td>-</td><td>LAL</td><td>LA-Uta Den-Dal Hou-NO Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>NO</td><td>Hou</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-Dal Den-Uta Hou-NO Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Den</td><td>NO</td><td>Dal</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-Uta Den-Dal Hou-NO Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>-</td><td>Hou</td><td>LAL</td><td>LA-Uta Hou-Dal Den-NO Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>SA</td><td>Hou</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-Dal Hou-NO Den-Uta Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>SA</td><td>Dal</td><td>LAL</td><td>LA-Uta Den-NO SA-Dal Por-Hou</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>SA</td><td>Dal</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-NO Den-Uta SA-Dal Por-Hou</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>NO</td><td>Hou</td><td>Uta</td><td>LA-Dal Hou-Uta Den-NO Por-SA</td></tr><tr><td>Por</td><td>NO</td><td>Dal</td><td>-</td><td>LA-Uta Den-Dal Por-NO Hou-SA</td></tr></tbody></table>

FADERPROOF
04-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Just curious.

Well first, you just said that he wants to win rings along with him leaving for NYC...that's contradictory right there.

Really debatable though, I would be upset at him regardless, but it wouldn't such as bad if we got a championship. But I don't really see why he would: he is from Akron, just built a brand new huge house outside of the city, has all the endorsement deals he could ask for...how much bigger can the guy get? Cleveland has built that team around him and built a winner around him as well, that trade last year that Brought Wally, Big Ben, and Delonte here along with the steal of a trade that brought Mo Williams here, not trading both Sasha and Andy last year while they were holding out and getting a deal done instead just to name a few moves that Ferry has done to get LeBron winners around him.

FADERPROOF
04-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Another question for cleveland fans....

What's the story with wallace? Is he out for the playoffs with that knee? He's your best interior defender, didn't know how that was going to shape up.

Anderson Varejao and big Z don't exactly strike fear into the hearts of centers across the league...

Wallace is sitting tomorrow and the playoffs will be placed at a gametime decision, guessing he'll sit unless Cavs get into some **** with the Pistons early in the series(say Pistons take a 2-1 lead).

J.J. Hickson will be out at least another week as well, but between Z, Andy, and Joe Smith we shouldn't have an issue with Detroit.

Broncosfreak_56
04-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Big game tonight. Lets hope the Mavs can help us out a little.

orangemonkey
04-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Go Nuggets!

Broncosfreak_56
04-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Dallas is pulling away.

spdirty
04-15-2009, 08:24 PM
thank you thank you thank you Dallas!!! Now we can take it easy tonight. :)

slyinky
04-15-2009, 08:57 PM
That was a very costly loss for the Rockets. They go from perhaps having the second seed and home court advantage the first two rounds to perhaps playing on the road the first round.

spdirty
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Man this is shaping up perfectly.

Lakers-Jazz so we dont have to play the Jazz.

Nuggets-Hornets which is cool

Sterns-Mavs so if the Sterns win we get a good shot to take the Ginobli-less bastards out.

Blazers-Rockets which LA has to play the winner of...either one should be a decent matchup for LA.

broncofan2438
04-15-2009, 09:58 PM
This game is awful ........Nuggs look like Broncos down the stretch to th playoffs

worm
04-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Man this is shaping up perfectly.

Lakers-Jazz so we dont have to play the Jazz.

Nuggets-Hornets which is cool

Sterns-Mavs so if the Sterns win we get a good shot to take the Ginobli-less bastards out.

Blazers-Rockets which LA has to play the winner of...either one should be a decent matchup for LA.

Careful what you wish for. Hornets will win this series.

A disappointing end for the Nuggs.

TheChamp24
04-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Nuggets looked like they didn't give a rats behind about the game, and the Blazers gave it their all. The score reflected on that.

Beantown Bronco
04-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Doc just announced that Garnett is probably out for the entire playoffs. Congrats Cavs.....the East is clearly your's to lose now.

worm
04-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Doc just announced that Garnett is probably out for the entire playoffs. Congrats Cavs.....the East is clearly your's to lose now.

One and done for the Celts. Garnett's knees are shot.

Bronco X
04-16-2009, 08:40 AM
This game is awful ........Nuggs look like Broncos down the stretch to th playoffs

Big difference: The Broncos played like that with everything on the line... the Nuggets did with nothing.

Last night was a sorry effort regardless of what was on the line but only in the land of obtuse contrarian hipsterism could one come away with the notion that the Nuggets haven't raised their level of play from previous seasons. We'll see if that translates to the playoffs, but they got a favorable bracketing.

Not only do they have home court against a floundering team (the only team fading this much down the stretch in the West was Utah), but they are in the bracket with Dallas and SA. With Ginobili out, that looks a hell of a lot better than the bracket with Portland, Houston and the Lakers.

For years the Nuggets didn't play well enough not to get themselves out of killer matchups in the first round. Even when they won the division a couple of years ago they had to go on the road in the first round. Now, finally, the seedings have worked in their favor. It's now or never for this team.

spdirty
04-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Big difference: The Broncos played like that with everything on the line... the Nuggets did with nothing.

Last night was a sorry effort regardless of what was on the line but only in the land of obtuse contrarian hipsterism could one come away with the notion that the Nuggets haven't raised their level of play from previous seasons. We'll see if that translates to the playoffs, but they got a favorable bracketing.

Not only do they have home court against a floundering team (the only team fading this much down the stretch in the West was Utah), but they are in the bracket with Dallas and SA. With Ginobili out, that looks a hell of a lot better than the bracket with Portland, Houston and the Lakers.

For years the Nuggets didn't play well enough not to get themselves out of killer matchups in the first round. Even when they won the division a couple of years ago they had to go on the road in the first round. Now, finally, the seedings have worked in their favor. It's now or never for this team.

Well the New Orleans matchup isnt exactly what I wanted (I wanted Dallas), but its better than Utah. I dont care what everyone says, that damn Jerry Sloan will get those ****ers ready to play against whoever.

And your right about the bracket. If we get to the 2nd round, Id love to get The ****in Sterns this year and beat them down like red headed stepchildren. Playing Dallas would be OK but I want the Sterns. That series would be our NBA Finals for me anyway. Unless Utah/Portand/Houston could knock off LA.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-11-2009, 11:38 PM
The Lakers aren't even going to make it to the Finals anyway.

Bump. :welcome:

Ha!

Punisher
06-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco http://orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2373675#post2373675)

What a Bold Prediction! LOL LOL LOL

DeusExManning
06-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Nice bump!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-14-2009, 10:23 PM

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3054/9e234518e10e243c13f5545.jpg

Boobs McGee
06-14-2009, 10:26 PM

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

:~ohyah!:

Where are all the haters now?

Los Broncos
06-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Man, what a feeling it must be to hold a championship trophy and a MVP trophy.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-14-2009, 10:38 PM
http://nba.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p6119909dt.jpg

OBF1
06-15-2009, 02:47 AM

Mr.Meanie
06-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Awesome series. Great playoffs. Congrats Lakeshow!