PDA

View Full Version : Big Surprise.... *UPDATE* No Surprise today, sorry!

Pages : 1 [2]

elsid13
01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
I know its great! I love knowing secrets

I am taking away your Omane Hotrod man card, because you refuse to tell me the secret. No more digital pics of Spider in his thong for you, bucko.

Miss I.
01-12-2009, 07:34 PM
I see you didnt refute the part about where you belong :)

I have a suggestion for where men belong, but you boys are far too delicate for that suggestion.:D

Sir Mawn
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Wade Phillip OC was Fassel that ran the WCO that Shanahan basically kept in place and added the run game to it. Over time it evolved but Fassel offense was the basis for which Shanahan built upon.

If I remember correctly, Shanahan tweaked the offense more to Elway's strengths, adding more shotgun formations, etc.

Blueflame
Big news that only a select group of people know and most dont even want to know it.

If the news sucks, then I'm perfectly happy with waiting to hear it. :nono:

Rock Chalk
I have a suggestion for where men belong, but you boys are far too delicate for that suggestion.:D

Im sure my wife has given me the same or a similar suggestion :)

Miss I.
01-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Im sure my wife has given me the same or a similar suggestion :)

I would say very smart lady, but somehow she is married to you, so maybe not so much. Course she could've lost a bet. I still think that's how Oskie ended up with his wife. ;D

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 07:39 PM
If the news sucks, then I'm perfectly happy with waiting to hear it. :nono:
Depends on what you wanted Blue. You might like the news. I didnt like most of it (there was more than one tidbit).

It will all be made apparent either tonight or tomorrow at the latest I think.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I would say very smart lady, but somehow she is married to you, so maybe not so much. Course she could've lost a bet. I still think that's how Oskie ended up with his wife. ;D
Hogwash. My wife hunted me, not the other way around.

Blueflame
01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Depends on what you wanted Blue. You might like the news. I didnt like most of it (there was more than one tidbit).

It will all be made apparent either tonight or tomorrow at the latest I think.

Well... like it or not, looks like we're stuck with it and will just have to "roll with the punches". Go Broncos!!!

TheReverend
01-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Big news that only a select group of people know and most dont even want to know it.

I don't particularly mind it.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I don't particularly mind it.

Yeah but you're an idiot :)

Miss I.
01-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Hogwash. My wife hunted me, not the other way around.

Hunted you? I'm sorry, was she out boar hunting and stumbled upon you? :wave: But it's all in good fun. After reading something on the other thread, I am just going to be sugar and spice about people's spouses from now on.

And as for the news my good buddy is teasing us with, well I am sure I can get it out of him at work one of these days. As Blueflame so eloquently said, "Go Broncos!!!"

elsid13
01-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Hunted you? I'm sorry, was she out boar hunting and stumbled upon you? :wave: But it's all in good fun. After reading something on the other thread, I am just going to be sugar and spice about people's spouses from now on.

And as for the news my good buddy is teasing us with, well I am sure I can get it out of him at work one of these days. As Blueflame so eloquently said, "Go Broncos!!!"

Send him naked pics of Spider and continue to do so until he divulges the information.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 07:56 PM
That aint right elsid.

TheReverend
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah but you're an idiot :)

My mom says I'm smart. :)

baja
Its great knowing the secret but truth be told the god damn news sucks ass.

It's a really bad idea to involve Elway in the front office.

Miss I.
Send him naked pics of Spider and continue to do so until he divulges the information.

Aren't there Geneva Convention rules about that sort of thing?;)

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
It's a really bad idea to involve Elway in the front office.

Go fish elsewhere.

TheReverend
01-12-2009, 08:01 PM

Nice one..... you can tell you're a govt worker.

elsid13
01-12-2009, 08:01 PM

Geneva Convention only applies to enemy combatants. And you are legal not bound to the treaty if one of the parties is not a signer.

But, it like "24" sometimes you need to play Jack Bauer and do what you need to do to get the information. (I hate that show for some many reasons)

elsid13
01-12-2009, 08:04 PM
That aint right elsid.

Alec be careful. I am sure that we can send you the pics of Spider in thong with his favorite sheep, if you brag to much about knowing something that the rest of us don't.

broncogary
01-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Alec be careful. I am sure that we can send you the pics of Spider in thong with his favorite sheep, if you brag to much about knowing something that the rest of us don't.

Well, don't post them on here!

Why should Boob be the winner here. :rofl:

Miss I.
01-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Geneva Convention only applies to enemy combatants. And you are legal not bound to the treaty if one of the parties is not a signer.

But, it like "24" sometimes you need to play Jack Bauer and do what you need to do to get the information. (I hate that show for some many reasons)

Oh so, I can torture my friends as much as I want and any enemies who did not sign the treaty. Excellent.:devil:

elsid13
01-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh so, I can torture my friends as much as I want and any enemies who did not sign the treaty. Excellent.:devil:

Exactly. Though I understand it is frowned upon, but **** it sometime you just need to go medieval on someone.

baja
01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Go fish elsewhere.

You are not very good at this.

SportinOne
01-12-2009, 08:11 PM
There is no damn surprise. But i sure am enjoying this thread.

Anything that gets Bronco LB 59 outta here for a while is fine by me.
Hopefully McLuvin snaps too.

Dagmar
01-12-2009, 08:24 PM
I feel left out.

Taco John
01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Closing these two to avoid any more confusion.