PDA

View Full Version : If this guy so much as loses one game

Garcia Bronco
01-12-2009, 07:44 AM
I will consider this a complete failure. :)

Broncomutt
01-12-2009, 07:52 AM
I was encouraged to read that he does in fact know how to open, type and send an e-mail.

So I think we'll be ok. ;D

Paladin
01-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Renaissance Man.....

theAPAOps5
01-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Paging the Retard Lex. You latest bitch thread has been opened. Come on Tard get in here.

jmz313
01-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Seriously, if we don;t win a playoff game, it's on Bowlen.

Merlin
01-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Why bothe waiting...I'm certain he will lose at least 2 games. FIRE HIS ASS!

gyldenlove
01-12-2009, 09:09 AM
I will consider this a complete failure. :)

You sir is the failure! ;)

OBF1
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
I will never understand the need some posters have just to see their name on a new thread with another useless topic.

Garcia Bronco
01-12-2009, 12:03 PM
I will never understand the need some posters have just to see their name on a new thread with another useless topic.

I think I've earned the right to start useless threads every once and a while.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 12:40 PM
I think I've earned the right to start useless threads every once and a while.

Hey Jay, you got Gears of War 2?

Peoples Champ
01-12-2009, 12:41 PM
If we go 11-5 and miss the playoffs, will people consider that improvement??

Or if we go 8-8 / 9-7 and make the playoffs, what does he have to do?

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 12:47 PM
If they blow up the team like I think they will I won't know what to expect. Shoot if they don't I still won't know. Our defense can't get any worse, but a new scheme could make the offense take a step back. We'll have to see. If we make the playoffs it would be huge for this team.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 12:49 PM
If they blow up the team like I think they will I won't know what to expect. Shoot if they don't I still won't know. Our defense can't get any worse, but a new scheme could make the offense take a step back. We'll have to see. If we make the playoffs it would be huge for this team.

You'd think, yet Denver wasnt the worst defense ever so, technically, it CAN get worse...just saying.

Popps
01-12-2009, 12:52 PM

Our offense wasn't a high-scoring offense. We had problems in the red zone, we were sloppy with the ball and really were more smoke and mirrors than dominant offense.

The pieces are there, and McDaniels has a good history of getting the best out of his weapons.

I expect improvement on offense... just my gut feeling.

Traveler
01-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Is this appropriate for this thread?

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/crying.jpg

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 12:57 PM
No Traveler, this seems more like a spoof thread than a whining thread.

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Our offense wasn't a high-scoring offense. We had problems in the red zone, we were sloppy with the ball and really were more smoke and mirrors than dominant offense.

That's not true. We had 7 RB's on IR. That's not smoke and mirrors, its just injuries. We didn't try to fool anybody. We just had to throw everydown and everyone knew it. We were one of the best redzone teams in the league before Pittman went down. He was money in the redzone and our conversion was the best in the league. IIRC we were 1st in yards and 5th in scoring at one point. Our running game goes south and the rest is history. A defense that doesn't force Cutler to put it up 50 times will take away a lot of those attempts and therefore turnovers. So would a decent running game. There was nothing wrong with the offense last year that some healthier players won't fix.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-12-2009, 01:11 PM
That's not true. We had 7 RB's on IR. That's not smoke and mirrors, its just injuries. We didn't try to fool anybody. We just had to throw everydown and everyone knew it. We were one of the best redzone teams in the league before Pittman went down. He was money in the redzone and our conversion was the best in the league. IIRC we were 1st in yards and 5th in scoring at one point. Our running game goes south and the rest is history. A defense that doesn't force Cutler to put it up 50 times will take away a lot of those attempts and therefore turnovers. So would a decent running game. There was nothing wrong with the offense last year that some healthier players won't fix.

Well, it would help if Cutler learned how to read underneath coverage a bit better, but I think McDaniels influence on the offense can only better it. We apparently stole a lot from him anyway, might as well have the originator calling the shots.

For me, this is about the culture change more than anything. Young, innovative thinking...and a completely new defensive philosophy that we just wouldnt have gotten under the old regime.

Garcia Bronco
01-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Hey Jay, you got Gears of War 2?

Nope and I don't have internets right now.

Taco John
01-12-2009, 01:20 PM
If we go 11-5 and miss the playoffs, will people consider that improvement??

11-5 and missing the playoffs is just being a victim of circumstance. If we have that record next year with our schedule, that will be cause for optimism.

Garcia Bronco
01-12-2009, 01:21 PM
11-5 and missing the playoffs is just being a victim of circumstance. If we have that record next year with our schedule, that will be cause for optimism.

Under that senario I would agree.

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Nope and I don't have internets right now.

Are you projecting your thoughts via telepathy to the orangemane then?

Rock Chalk
01-12-2009, 02:29 PM

Agreed. 11-5 with what we can assume right now to be one of the most difficult schedules in football even if we miss the playoffs would allay all fears I have about McDaniels.

Rohirrim
01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
It's snowing. I'm not going to the store. Wish there was some good Chinese in my neighborhood. Guess I'll go with pizza. Again.

Bronx33
01-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Just as long as there is no pressure.