PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of A new Day in Denver

wolf754life
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Its officially time to turn the page. The superbowl years are gone, gone away forever with Mike Shanahan and Tommy Nails signaling the end to the greatest chapter in Broncos history. If you look back in history, the fall of any great empire was failure to CHANGE, failure to shake things up, failure to learn from past mistakes.......................

Well Pat Bowlen understood the magnitude of letting Mike Shanahan walk. He knows what lays ahead, and he knows how much risk their is to be great, but furthermore he knows how much risk their is to STAY great.

McDaniels is a sonic boom choice, he will send shockwaves through the organization, he will energize every one from the ticket takers/waterboys/janitors all the way up to the entire front office. There is a new pulse, a new out of the box, out of the wrapper feel to the entire football club.

Nolan coming and the fact that he was handpicked by McDaniels is a great thing. McDaniels knows he can lean on Nolans head coaching experience. Veterans and Underachieving players have been officially put on notice.

Has there ever been a better time to rebuild this defense from the ground up? To make the switch from 4-3 to 3-4? Imagine exotic zone blitzes on third down, confusing the opposing QB for a change, making 3rd downs ours again?

Thats how you bring back the MILE HIGH MAGIC BABY!

Offensively whats wrong with scoring more in the redzone, McDaniels will be great help there with fresh ideas and fresh plays, teams aren't sure what new wrinkles await.

As Bronco fans let us celebrate the past and welcome the future together! Wait until teams are afraid to come back to denver, when we rise as one in unison on third down, when we tackle and pursue with MAXIMUM effort. When we call on the traditions of the Orange Crush!

Change is good, Change is the NFL!

Welcome Coach McDaniels and Coach Nolan, we have been waiting for you, we need you.............

spdirty
01-11-2009, 11:11 PM
you are such a fanboy. ;D

Broncojef
01-11-2009, 11:11 PM
With these changes that will be felt both on offense and on the defense I think Pat saw issues on both sides of the ball like many of us did. I bet Pat was swearing at the TV the same times were we during some of those last losses. Brilliant job building this team if McDaniels Nolan/Capers is our coaching staff.

Bronco LB 59
01-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Over/under regular season games before wolf becomes a turd again:

bronco610
01-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Over/under regular season games before wolf becomes a turd again:

Does that include pre-season;D

wolf754life
01-11-2009, 11:35 PM
guys, i gave shanahan 14 yrs, but it was time, this new staff doesn't have the same expectations, i understand its rebuilding an entire defense.

i am going to be patient for this staff.

bronco610
01-11-2009, 11:38 PM
guys, i gave shanahan 14 yrs, but it was time, this new staff doesn't have the same expectations, i understand its rebuilding an entire defense.

i am going to be patient for this staff.

I'm assuming your going to be more mature in your posts than you were about Shanahan then?8')