PDA

View Full Version : Chargers @ Steelers

Pages : 1 [2]

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Rivers is whining to the Steelers defense...wtf is wrong with him.

And he calls Cutler out. Now we can add hypocrite to his resume.

SoCalBronco
01-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Cutler's kind of a dickhead too though, to be fair.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Nice way to go to sleep steelers.

socalorado
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
As the sun sets in the west, so do the sparklers.

cabronco
01-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Sproles > LT

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Cutler's kind of a dickhead too though, to be fair.

I know but they are both the same. He definitely can't act holier than thou. But you are right I would love it if Cutler toned his talk down a few notches.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Sproles > LT

LT is taller though!

Blueflame
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
a INT is just as good no?

That would have been nice, for a fact. Ha!

SoCalBronco
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
LT is taller though!

LT also looks cooler in a jacket than Sproles does.

So he has that going for him...which is nice.

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 05:55 PM

Yeah LT really needs to work on his pout in order to completely fill LT's shoes.

Blueflame
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Steelers can pretty much just take a knee...

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 05:58 PM

Don't forget about the darth vader look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/ltvader.jpg

Meck77
01-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Man were we fooling ourselves thinking we could compete for the playoffs. Great game. Props to the chargers for fighting for every damn yard since mid season.

alchemize
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Best 9-9 Team in football!

Boltjolt
01-11-2009, 06:01 PM

Really? What did Rivers say to their defense? Didnt look like he was talking to them at all in teh way you guys paint it. Face it, Cuddles is the douche and it will continue to show as it has this year while he is swearing at his WR's and acting like a sore loser baby that he is.

Bronx33
Best 9-9 Team in football ever!

fixed

Play2win
The Chargers are the best team to get their ASS KICKED in the Playoffs... EVAR !!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl:

Br0nc0Buster
01-11-2009, 06:02 PM
If Ed Hochuli wouldnt of blown that call in week 2, they Chargers would of won that game....

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Really? What did Rivers say to their defense? Didnt look like he was talking to them at all in teh way you guys paint it. Face it, Cuddles is the douche and it will continue to show as it has this year while he is swearing at his WR's and acting like a sore loser baby that he is.

Poor whiddle baby. Hypocrite!

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:03 PM

go plan your next season a-hole.

400HZ
01-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Man were we fooling ourselves thinking we could compete for the playoffs. Great game. Props to the chargers for fighting for every damn yard since mid season.

At least we got some late season quality football and a memorable playoff win. In the end, the Chargers didn't have the gas to compete with a super physical team like Pittsburgh that has the fat nasties in the trenches and pass rushers.

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
At least we got some late season quality football and a memorable playoff win. In the end, the Chargers didn't have the gas to compete with a super physical team like Pittsburgh that has the fat nasties in the trenches and pass rushers.

Honestly you guys deserved to play in the playoffs. Denver would have gotten smoked by Indy. It had to be a fun second half of the season and playoff for you guys though.

Boltjolt
go plan your next season a-hole.

We will. Just like you guys HAVE been. Good luck continuing to plan that ;D

I never expected us to go far in the playoffs but at least we didnt embarrass ourselves like the Broncos would of. Well i mean after the embarrassment of getting beat 52-21 to lose the division. The Colts would of beat you 60-14 in front of everyone in the nation.

Talk all the **** you want. We are better than your team and we got your HC ****canned and your QB is the poster child for the word "Whiner".

No they are not the same as one of your posters said in here. Rivers has not ever said one bad thing about Cutler while Cutler the sore loser has spoken out like a little wuss that he is about an incident that he started while throwing your defense under the bus and cursing at his WR's on the field whilke the camera catches it :thanku:

Way to go Gay Cuddles!

Play2win
If Ed Hochuli wouldnt of blown that call in week 2, they Chargers would of won that game....

LOL

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:09 PM

Sadly it's too late to be useful you're about 2 years too late and norv runs the show again next year.

Boltjolt
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Sadly it's too late to be useful you're about 2 years too late and norv runs the show again next year.

Yes but Norv wasnt the problem today. Our defense has been our achilles heel and it was today. That will improve though.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM

I never expected us to go far in the playoffs but at least we didnt embarrass ourselves like the Broncos would of. Well i mean after the embarrassment of getting beat 52-21 to lose the division. The Colts would of beat you 60-14 in front of everyone in the nation.

Talk all the **** you want. We are better than your team and we got your HC ****canned and your QB is the poster child for the word "Douchbag".

No they are not the same as one of your posters said in here. Rivers has not ever said one bad thing about Cutler while Cutler the sore loser has spoken out like a little wuss that he is about an incident that he started while throwing your defense under the bus and cursing at his WR's on the field whilke the camera catches it :thanku:

Way to go Gay Cuddles!

Just STFU will ya..

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes but Norv wasnt the problem today. Our defense has been our achilles heel and it was today. That will improve though.

Norvel wasn't the problem today Put that happy thought under your pillow chuggy fan and disreguard all the stupid stuff he does during the season ( that right there is why you're a clueless chugger fan).

gyldenlove
01-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Boltjolt http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2245553#post2245553)

Talk all the **** you want. We are better than your team and we got your HC ****canned and your QB is the poster child for the word "Douchbag".

Way to go Gay Cuddles!

I love a feisty loser!

Broncos_OTM
01-11-2009, 06:19 PM
i hope the chargers dont fire norv and go after shanny..

socalorado
01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Talk all the **** you want. We are better than your team and we got your HC ****canned and your QB is the poster child for the word "Whiner".
Way to go Gay Cuddles!

Boltjoke needs to be put down for a nap.
http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

Boltjolt
01-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Put that happy thought under your pillow chuggy fan and disreguard all the stupid stuff he does during the season ( that right there is why you're a clueless chugger fan).

Yeah im clueless, but you think your team was playoff worthy :thumbsup:

Alrighty then......keep thinking you have a clue. Its always good to have a possitive attitude.

Norv 3
Shanny 1

Norv isnt perfect but he kicked Shanny's butt

Paladin
01-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Crikey! That mouth.

Notice how the Talking Sparkies sort of stopped talking after the third quarter? During that quarter, you could see the air go out of the D.....

Big Time......

Good outcome. I loved it. And stick it in your magina, sparkie fans.......

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Alrighty then......keep thinking you have a clue. Its always good to have a possitive attitude.

Norv 3
Shanny 1

Again until you can prove that i claimed my team was playoff worthy ( which i didn't) you are only adding to the your cluelessness ( now the ball is in your court) dimwit.

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:28 PM

Norv 3
Shanny 1

Somebodies angry, God you are a ****ing joke. Phillis Rivers is almost as much a little b**** as you are. With a little more work you will get there.

Oh and Norv MAY be 3-1 vs. Shanny but Shanny holds the important record. I won't point that out though. It will just hurt too much.

Paladin
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Ae you saying 2 Lombardi's to none?

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Ae you saying 2 Lombardi's to none?

:thanku:

Sassy
01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
I thought Rivers was actually half way classy on his post game interview...although he was wearing a flannel shirt and wranglers! lol!

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
norv got handed a killer team and still ****ed it up. :rofl: what don't you understand chuggerville?

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
I thought Rivers was actually half way classy on his post game interview...although he was wearing a flannel shirt and wranglers! lol!

Thats his problem. He is like the kid who talks smack on the playground and kisses ass in the classroom. He runs his mouth on the field.

Again Cutler does it too, something I think he should work on.

Br0nc0Buster
01-11-2009, 06:43 PM

I think Rivers is maturing a bit.
But Rodney Harrison says all the right things also.
And then he takes HGH and tries to break players fingers when he is on the field

theAPAOps5
01-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I think Rivers is maturing a bit.
But Rodney Harrison says all the right things also.
And then he takes HGH and tries to break players fingers when he is on the field

Good analogy. Even Romo was one of the softer spoken types in interviews. We all know how he was on the field.

enjolras
01-11-2009, 06:54 PM
That sound you hear is the door closing on your Championship window.

ohiobronco2
01-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Jesus. Imagine what it would be like to have a D like the Steelers. So, would you rather have an amazing D, or amazing O?