PDA

View Full Version : Classless drunk fans

Los Broncos
01-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Went to the Laker, Pacer game last night.

Great seats, great game unfortunately we lost but played well none the less.

No real smack until I'm standing out in front of Staples, drunk Laker fan with a cup of beer in hand, must of got it past security.

Guy sees me in my Pacer gear and starts yelling "Pacers suck" walks up to me grabs my arm, I tell him "dont put your hands on me" then here comes the cup of beer.

I called him a classless Laker fan along with some other guy who was talking.

You still mad because you lost to Boston in the finals? hahaha

ludo21
01-10-2009, 11:59 AM
More reason for me to hate the LAkers.

On the bright side the Suns are beginning to put it together.

Chris
01-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Why aren't you a nuggets fan? Psssh.

TheReverend
01-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Assholes are everywhere. Should've hit him.

Los Broncos
01-10-2009, 12:11 PM
a-holes are everywhere. Should've hit him.

Right in front of Staples? people everywhere, who's knows if there's cameras any where.

It would of ended bad for me, he sneaks out a cup of beer but I hit him and go to jail.

ohiobronco2
01-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Right in front of Staples? people everywhere, who's knows if there's cameras any where.

It would of ended bad for me, he sneaks out a cup of beer but I hit him and go to jail.

I pretty sure you could press assault charges on him, if it went down as you explained.

TheReverend
01-10-2009, 12:49 PM

Might want to ask SoCal or Buff on the legal side, but I'm pretty sure if he dumped a beer on you, you're free to give him a shot.

OBF1
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Forget socal and Buff here. This is LA, IF a fight was to break out for any reason.... Both would have gone downtown to the Parker Center for booking.... That is if a knife or gun was not added to the equation and the trip would have been to the hospital or morgue. + the Laker fan would have had friends around saying big mouth Pacer fan started the fight.

Doom.... you are smart enough to not attend a Bronco/Raider game in Oakland wearing a Bronco jersey, What makes you think being south of downtown LA near some really bad hoods would be any different. Think before sporting events people.

The Marshall Plan
01-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Went to the Laker, Pacer game last night.

Great seats, great game unfortunately we lost but played well none the less.

No real smack until I'm standing out in front of Staples, drunk Laker fan with a cup of beer in hand, must of got it past security.

Guy sees me in my Pacer gear and starts yelling "Pacers suck" walks up to me grabs my arm, I tell him "dont put your hands on me" then here comes the cup of beer.

I called him a classless Laker fan along with some other guy who was talking.

You still mad because you lost to Boston in the finals? hahaha

Danny Granger is the truth. UNM's finest, yeeeeeah.

frerottenextelway
01-10-2009, 05:02 PM
went to the buffalo/broncos game in buffalo last year. guys next to me were also broncos fans. they got pelted with a beer as we were celebrating elam making the game winner.

people suck.

enjolras
01-10-2009, 05:05 PM
L.A. is such a hell hole. I had a guy take a shot at me while I was just walking in Santa Monica once.

Los Broncos
01-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Danny Granger is the truth. UNM's finest, yeeeeeah.

I love Granger, if he doesn't foul out last night we had a real chance of winning the game on the last shot, guy is clutch.

Los Broncos
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Forget socal and Buff here. This is LA, IF a fight was to break out for any reason.... Both would have gone downtown to the Parker Center for booking.... That is if a knife or gun was not added to the equation and the trip would have been to the hospital or morgue. + the Laker fan would have had friends around saying big mouth Pacer fan started the fight.

Doom.... you are smart enough to not attend a Bronco/Raider game in Oakland wearing a Bronco jersey, What makes you think being south of downtown LA near some really bad hoods would be any different. Think before sporting events people.

I know I'm the enemy but no one said anything to me all night, then as I'm leaving some guy starts something.

But I did the right thing buy not going after him, just a few choice words were good enough.

Bronx33
01-10-2009, 08:10 PM
went to the buffalo/broncos game in buffalo last year. guys next to me were also broncos fans. they got pelted with a beer as we were celebrating elam making the game winner.

people suck.

end of story

ro_50
01-10-2009, 08:14 PM
It's stuff like this that my trips to professional sporting events are few and far between.

I don't mind people drinking beer at games and having a good time, but crap like the thing that happened to Doom Crew 72 is the reason I would prefer to watch a game at home instead at a venue if my team is the visiting team.

There are a-holes everywhere and they are not true sports fans. They are a bunch of belligerent jerkoffs who drink and get drunk and taunt other teams fans because they have nothing else to do better with their lives.

cutthemdown
01-10-2009, 08:48 PM
L.A. is such a hell hole. I had a guy take a shot at me while I was just walking in Santa Monica once.

LA is a lot of fun but you do need an Alpha type personality. I have met Doom and he is a super cool dude. As a Laker fan I am ashamed.

I probably would not have kept my cool in that situation. Props to him for being a big enough man to realize he was better off letting it go.

Spider
01-10-2009, 09:12 PM
you did better then I would have Doom .........and you didnt have to come up with bail money ;D

ohiobronco2
01-10-2009, 09:34 PM
you did better then I would have Doom .........and you didnt have to come up with bail money ;D

The other guy would have needed to cover his throat for sure. :wiggle:

The Big E
01-10-2009, 10:38 PM
I love Granger, if he doesn't foul out last night we had a real chance of winning the game on the last shot, guy is clutch.
Dumb 6th foul, but worse coaching decision to have him on Kobe at that point. I guess coach knew he'd still have Foster available to shoot the 15 footer 11 feet. Seriously, why did that guy get the ball? Obviously he was supposed to get it to Dunleavy, but when he was covered they were doomed.

Los Broncos
01-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Dumb 6th foul, but worse coaching decision to have him on Kobe at that point. I guess coach knew he'd still have Foster available to shoot the 15 footer 11 feet. Seriously, why did that guy get the ball? Obviously he was supposed to get it to Dunleavy, but when he was covered they were doomed.

Yeah it was a play designed for Dunleavy but was covered prett well, I thought they would run a play for Murphy since he was on fire from downtown.

I was just pissed we didnt get a shot off, but give credit to LA they played good defense when it counted.

Nothing you can about Kobe making the game winner, knew it was coming.

#55 looks promising at the center, plays hard.

Los Broncos
01-11-2009, 01:33 AM

I would have been arrested for sure if a fight broke out.

It was tough to swallow my pride, kind of just eats you up inside.

broncocalijohn
01-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Doom, you were outnumbered based on the jersey you had on. But you did state that nothing happened before or during the game so dont judge all lakers fans on one idiot. If you have lifted up his shirt, you would have seen a Dodgers or Raiders shirt no doubt.

Spider
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM

well paying court cost , fines + any medical bills that occur ........Not to mention anger management classes , level 2 therapy ,and getting a police record ......trust me on this

TheManeMan
01-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Dodger Stadium is even more of a hell hole...

Spider
01-11-2009, 04:44 PM

;D check out this song ........
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRWlnv0_svU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRWlnv0_svU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SoCalBronco
01-11-2009, 04:45 PM
L.A. fans are classless worthless pieces of ****?

Water is wet.

You should have punched him in the throat while wearing a set of brass knuckles.

Broncobuddy7
01-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Living in both Denver and LA my entire life I can say that classless fans are everywhere. Last game I saw in Denver a group of Broncos fans were beating up a Raider fan outside the stadium. I'm sure somebody on this thread will say he probably deserved it or started it or whatever. So before you start generalizing about all LA fans keep in mind that there are jerks everywhere.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Living in both Denver and LA my entire life I can say that classless fans are everywhere. Last game I saw in Denver a group of Broncos fans were beating up a Raider fan outside the stadium. I'm sure somebody on this thread will say he probably deserved it or started it or whatever. So before you start generalizing about all LA fans keep in mind that there are jerks everywhere.

Well can you tell us why the raider fan was getting his ass kicked? or are you just assuming/generalizing.

ANIMAL24
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
LA isnt that bad, everywhere has its bad apples... GO LAKERS

Hogan11
01-11-2009, 06:39 PM

people suck.

That's the Ralph for you. I tell people that Buffalo is just a shade under Philly as far as assholism by fans goes, but no one seems to take it seriously.

That goes for Bills fans only though, been to many a Sabres games in full Flyers regalia and never had a problem at all. Never seen any problems at those games either but have heard it's something else when Toronto comes to town, so there ya go.

Hogan11
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
It's stuff like this that my trips to professional sporting events are few and far between.

I don't mind people drinking beer at games and having a good time, but crap like the thing that happened to Doom Crew 72 is the reason I would prefer to watch a game at home instead at a venue if my team is the visiting team.

There are a-holes everywhere and they are not true sports fans. They are a bunch of belligerent jerkoffs who drink and get drunk and taunt other teams fans because they have nothing else to do better with their lives.

It's amazing to me how many so-called fans mistake showing support for the team they cheer for and "representing" with being belligerent, smack talking, taunting aholes.

24champ
01-11-2009, 09:56 PM
L.A. fans are classless worthless pieces of ****?

**** you and **** everyone else that hates LA. I'm not going to get into a pissing match between which city is better between Denver and LA. I like both and both are very different cities. LA is a little more brash, and if you can't handle it, then stay home. It's the same thing at Bronco games, I see drunk morons but that's to be expected. I'm not going to whine about it like most people do on here.

Besides, who knows if Doom was talkin **** to Laker fans and got beer on him for it.

Los Broncos
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
**** you and **** everyone else that hates LA. I'm not going to get into a pissing match between which city is better between Denver and LA. I like both and both are very different cities. LA is a little more brash, and if you can't handle it, then stay home. It's the same thing at Bronco games, I see drunk morons but that's to be expected. I'm not going to whine about it like most people do on here.

Besides, who knows if Doom was talkin **** to Laker fans and got beer on him for it.

Not even close man, I was minding my own business outside, he was drunk not me.