Did he lose a bet?
A New Year's resolution?
On vacation?

montrose
01-08-2009, 02:07 PM
None of the above.

Beantown Bronco
01-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Waiting in line for the new Star Trek movie......

ak1971
01-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I think I scared him away..

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75701

elsid13
01-08-2009, 02:21 PM
I think I scared him away..

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75701

And i thought you were keeping him in box in your basement.

PRBronco
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
My guess? Disgusted with the state of the mane. :(

Ray Finkle
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
He had some event to attend.....I'll leave it at that.

Taco John
01-08-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not a secret...

He's on his Honeymoon.

He said he'd post pics once he got back. I told him to make certain the skin pics are posted in the proper forum... :)

SpringStein
01-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Ahh, should have guessed....but come to think about it, should that keep him away? :wiggle:

Pick Six
01-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Can we lock that thread? Bronx's "WTF?" post brings that bizarre thread to a perfect end...:rofl:

PRBronco
01-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh well that's a relief, I hate when good posters leave. He's missing out on some quality threads!

elsid13
01-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Baja

Want to bet he come back a virgin? ;D

Rock Chalk
01-08-2009, 02:39 PM
He's impregnating his wife. :)

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 02:49 PM
It's not a secret. He called me a few days ago and said he is having a blast on his Honeymoon. He said to tell all the Maners hello. I just forgot to tell you guys. Plus if I started a thread it would get burried by more important ones like trading 2 PB&J's for Jeff Fisher threads.

And who calls people on their honeymoon!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
It's not a secret. He called me a few days ago and said he is having a blast on his Honeymoon. He said to tell all the Maners hello. I just forgot to tell you guys. Plus if I started a thread it would get burried by more important ones like trading 2 PB&J's for Jeff Fisher threads.

And who calls people on their honeymoon!

Seriously, why is he callin dudes on his honeymoon. Maybe its a mormon thing. Like magic underpants

Los Broncos
01-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Come back Bob misses you.

broncosteven
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
He's impregnating his wife. :)

He better enjoy it while he can still get it. Once he gets home his life is over.

baja
01-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Baja

Want to bet he come back a virgin? ;D

maybe he will return revestalized...

Ray Finkle
01-08-2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.chevychased.com/gallery/d/1157-2/eurovacation_presskit5.jpg
I think he is going to pork her Dad....He may pork her Rusty.....

davidtkd
01-08-2009, 05:03 PM
He better enjoy it while he can still get it. Once he gets home his life is over.

Amen.

Bob's your Information Minister
01-08-2009, 05:06 PM

God that movie makes me cringe in so many ****ing ways...ugh.

Atlas
01-08-2009, 05:56 PM

He's on his Honeymoon.

He said he'd post pics once he got back. I told him to make certain the skin pics are posted in the proper forum... :)

Honeymoon? So he isn't a virgin anymore? Congratulations Kahn!!!!!!!!!!

baja
01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Honeymoon? So he isn't a virgin anymore? Congratulations Kahn!!!!!!!!!!

Just shows what you know Mormons are not permitted to have sex until after their first child is born..

broncosteven
01-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Just shows what you know Mormons are not permitted to have sex until after their first child is born..

I thought Mormons were allowed to have as many wives as they can tolerate?

Maybe he is laughing at us.

It would be nice to have a Blonde, Brunette, and Red head depending on what you feel like that day.

Ray Finkle
01-08-2009, 08:09 PM
God that movie makes me cringe in so many ****ing ways...ugh.

One damn great movie....

cutthemdown
01-08-2009, 08:54 PM
One damn great movie....

you think? The first Vacation classic, even Christmas Vacation pretty funny, but European Vacation was horrid. It's not as bad as Caddyshack II but it's close.

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 08:59 PM
The best Vacation is the first vacation. But you are right European isn't great.

cutthemdown
01-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Kaylore will be back he's probably still in mourning. We canceled our bet in which one of us would have had to leave the mane so that can't be it.

I'm sure Kaylore will back come TC to tell us how great everyone looks and how this is sure to be a playoff team. I really do think this time he will be right.

I think because we are changing coached Bowlen will make a point of upgrading the talent so the coach has a good shot at a successful first yr.

Look for Broncos to spend quite a bit in FA this yr. They may even trade for a high priced player if they get the chance.

OBF1
01-08-2009, 10:12 PM
I was guessing he was on a mission...you know those guys do that :)

Glad he is married and loving life like the rest of us married/divorced guys have.

Jason in LA
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
He's married and now can't post here anymore. Yep, whipped already. ;D

Ray Finkle
01-09-2009, 03:44 AM
you think? The first Vacation classic, even Christmas Vacation pretty funny, but European Vacation was horrid. It's not as bad as Caddyshack II but it's close.

I thought it was way better then Christmas Vacation...

cutthemdown
01-09-2009, 04:48 AM
I thought it was way better then Christmas Vacation...

I guess the part where they say ME AND MY FAMILY ARE LOOKING FOR SEX was pretty funny.

In any case the first Vacation is so much better then any of the sequels it's not even close.

Next thing someone will throw Vegas Vacation into the mix. I guess all of them had there moments but really none hold a candle to the first one.

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 05:07 AM
I guess the part where they say ME AND MY FAMILY ARE LOOKING FOR SEX was pretty funny.

In any case the first Vacation is so much better then any of the sequels it's not even close.

Next thing someone will throw Vegas Vacation into the mix. I guess all of them had there moments but really none hold a candle to the first one.

The first vacation was funny, but the rest get progressively stupider. Not really much of a Chevy Chase fan anyway. Always preferred Bill Murray myself. He was my favorite part of Caddyshack, and then there's Stripes, Ghostbusters, Scrooged, Groundhog Day and on an on and so forth.

My favorite bit from the film was with Bill and the Scottish guy in the movie:
Sandy: I want you to kill every gophers on the golf course!
Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...
Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents* -!
Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers -!

bronco610
01-09-2009, 06:29 AM
I was guessing he was on a mission...you know those guys do that :)

Glad he is married and loving life like the rest of us married/divorced guys [/B[B]]used to.
:~ohyah!:

Meck77
01-09-2009, 06:30 AM
I was guessing he was on a mission.

He is. :pimp:

oubronco
01-09-2009, 06:51 AM
He is in a hole ...............it puts the lotion on

Ray Finkle
01-09-2009, 07:00 AM
He is in a hole ...............it puts the lotion on

I picture Kaylore being more of the "tuck between the legs type"....:haw!:

vancejohnson82
01-09-2009, 08:01 AM
The first vacation was funny, but the rest get progressively stupider. Not really much of a Chevy Chase fan anyway. Always preferred Bill Murray myself. He was my favorite part of Caddyshack, and then there's Stripes, Ghostbusters, Scrooged, Groundhog Day and on an on and so forth.

My favorite bit from the film was with Bill and the Scottish guy in the movie:
Sandy: I want you to kill every gophers on the golf course!
Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...
Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents* -!
Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers -!

haha...perfect

Pick Six
01-09-2009, 09:15 AM

Look kids. Big Ben! Parliament!

The hills are alive with the sound of Griswold...

Anything with Eric Idle is great. Don't forget about the Swedish dancer who shows Rusty the "goods" :wiggle:

That was a great movie...:thumbsup:

Beantown Bronco
01-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Look kids. Big Ben! Parliament!

The hills are alive with the sound of Griswold...

Anything with Eric Idle is great. Don't forget about the Swedish dancer who shows Rusty the "goods" :wiggle:

That was a great movie...:thumbsup:

Dammit Crush. She was German.

"Those bells haven't rung in years. They're going to hang somebody"

"Dad!"

Pick Six
01-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Dammit Crush. She was German.

"Those bells haven't rung in years. They're going to hang somebody"

"Dad!"

That's right. She was German. Sorry. The mental image of the boobs distracted me...;D

Another great line "Hey Dad, look! Bedpans!" (as Clark was brushing his teeth in one of them).

SportinOne
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
I bet he's lurking.

Bronx33
01-09-2009, 12:12 PM
I will bet he just spending time with the new old lady.

Rock Chalk
01-09-2009, 12:20 PM
I thought Mormons were allowed to have as many wives as they can tolerate?

Maybe he is laughing at us.

It would be nice to have a Blonde, Brunette, and Red head depending on what you feel like that day.

Only certain sects believe in polygamy. Most mormans have shunned the practice.

I dont understand the allure of polygamy either. Its hard enough keeping one woman happy, why the hell would you torture youself trying to keep multiple women happy? Just for some variety in the snatch department? No thanks.

Can you image being married to 4 women and all on the rag at the same time? Or worse yet, each alternating every week? What a constant nightmare that would be.

theAPAOps5
01-09-2009, 12:54 PM

I dont understand the allure of polygamy either. Its hard enough keeping one woman happy, why the hell would you torture youself trying to keep multiple women happy? Just for some variety in the snatch department? No thanks.

Can you image being married to 4 women and all on the rag at the same time? Or worse yet, each alternating every week? What a constant nightmare that would be.

The Arab nation has it right with Harems. Go do you business and go back home, Hey Oh!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Ugh, i'm with you here. One is more than a handful, i couldnt imagine dealing with 4.

Bronx33
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Ugh, i'm with you here. One is more than a handful, i couldnt imagine dealing with 4.

Ok how about one superhot wife that ( no restraints ) and 3 super hot mute wifes that love tequila. ;D

Man-Goblin
01-09-2009, 01:38 PM

Their cycles would syncronize. I KNOW it has happened in my office.

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 01:50 PM

Okay and all you guys are assuming 4 women would want to handle even one of you. ;D

And as for the cycle thing, yes, women's cycles do sync, so all 4 of them would probably be PMSing and then the other all at the same time.

thumpc
01-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Maybe its like having two cats, or two dogs. You can put them in the yard and the will lick after each other.

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Maybe its like having two cats, or two dogs. You can put them in the yard and the will lick after each other.

Yeah....no. We also don't sniff each others butts as a greeting either. Though there was that one time at band camp.....:twokisses

DBBBSBS
01-09-2009, 02:27 PM

He's on his Honeymoon.

How many times will he get married, Is he like the old khan kings who can have how many ever he wants.... :wiggle:

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

BroncoBuff
01-09-2009, 03:47 PM
The first photos are in:

http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongehuset/16/80/storage/file.image.jpg/Scale?geometry=373x334%3E&Set:quality=100

http://www.weddingnsw.com/images/church117.jpg

01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow Kaylore looks great in that dress...

TDmvp
01-09-2009, 07:09 PM
The first photos are in:

http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongehuset/16/80/storage/file.image.jpg/Scale?geometry=373x334%3E&Set:quality=100

http://www.weddingnsw.com/images/church117.jpg

my god is Kaylore a king or something ? .. cause that place is like uber ...
I first thought you was being a wise a$$ and posting pics or Charles and Di's wedding ...

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 07:11 PM
my god is Kaylore a king or something ? .. cause that place is like uber ...
I first thought you was being a wise a$$ and posting pics or Charles and Di's wedding ...

I am pretty sure he was. Those pics are of 2 different churches. Funny though

cutthemdown
01-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I am pretty sure he was. Those pics are of 2 different churches. Funny though

Shhhh he's on a roll!!!!!!!!

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Shhhh he's on a roll!!!!!!!!

wouldn't that be uncomfortable, or at least make the roll kind of stinky.

~Crash~
01-09-2009, 08:15 PM

that would be why you keep them all in different houses :thumbsup:

Miss I.
01-09-2009, 08:25 PM

Funny I told my friend that once. I wouldn't mind being married as long as my husband and I had separate houses and then you know get together for the fun stuff...though I don't recall my plan allowing him more then one wife, but you know hey, as long as I can have mulitple husbands it's all good. ;D

Rock Chalk
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Great, 4 mortgages.

Pass.

SoCalBronco
01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.stargalradio.com/_images/Laura_Star_Trek_2a.jpg

Clearly.....Khan is enjoying his honeymoon.

01-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Clearly.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4920/khan2ls6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SoCalBronco
01-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Clearly.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4920/khan2ls6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sometimes....even Bob deserves rep. :thumbsup:

01-09-2009, 11:21 PM
I think Kaylore's new long hairstyle is fabulous, BTW.

azbroncfan
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM

If you think about it none would be bitching because they would have no power and if she did you wouldn't talk to her for months and just keep them rotating and she could keep the welfare checks coming and continue to bleed the beast as they recall it. As far as most mormans shun the practice that is only because the government involvement was what shut it down and the result was the fundamentalists who are what the religion is supposed to be according to J. Smith and his gold plates and top hat visions.

azbroncfan
01-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Kaylore wins the contest between Bob to see who got laid first. Funny thing is Kaylore's was choice and Bob couldn't get laid by a hooker even if he had a sack full of cash.

01-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Kaylore wins the contest between Bob to see who got laid first. Funny thing is Kaylore's was choice and Bob couldn't get laid by a hooker even if he had a sack full of cash.

How old is Kaylore? I may still have a few months. ;D

theAPAOps5
01-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Kaylor texted me today. He will be back to posting on the Mane on Monday. Says hello. He also said he must have a lot of catching up to do. I just chuckled and didn't tell him about the crap he has to sift through!

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 08:19 AM
This thread is funny.

The wedding went well! That Friday the weather was awesome and the sun was out. It was funny because it snowed the next day. Amy and I went to Estes park for our honeymoon. I hit an Elk, but managed to swerve out of the way and only clipped it. It dented the car, though. We saw the Stanley hotel and ate the Dunraven Inn. It's awesome food. The town is more geared for Summer so it was slow but there were still some nice shops and we were taking it pretty easy most of the time anyway.

I've actually been in town since Wednesday but we've had to buy stuff and get everything set up. We did get a new HD TV, though. That is awesome and even though football season is winding down, it will be great for next season.

I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll get some up as soon as I can. Thanks for some good laughs, too. The meltdowns over this McDaniels hire are hilarious.

no-pseudo-fan
01-12-2009, 08:42 AM
This thread is funny.

The wedding went well! That Friday the weather was awesome and the sun was out. It was funny because it snowed the next day. Amy and I went to Estes park for our honeymoon. I hit an Elk, but managed to swerve out of the way and only clipped it. It dented the car, though. We saw the Stanley hotel and ate the Dunraven Inn. It's awesome food. The town is more geared for Summer so it was slow but there were still some nice shops and we were taking it pretty easy most of the time anyway.

I've actually been in town since Wednesday but we've had to buy stuff and get everything set up. We did get a new HD TV, though. That is awesome and even though football season is winding down, it will be great for next season.

I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll get some up as soon as I can. Thanks for some good laughs, too. The meltdowns over this McDaniels hire are hilarious.

Welcome back. Is the wife a Bronco fan?

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Welcome back. Is the wife a Bronco fan?

Yes she is. She lived in KC for a few years and rooted for the Chiefs while there. Really she's a normal girl that doesn't care too much about football beyond how upset I get when the Broncos lose. She watches The Real Housewives of Orange County when I'm watching football.:thumbs:

no-pseudo-fan
01-12-2009, 08:49 AM
That's great. My wife is a Dolphin fan, so it isn't too bad. She still thinks I am too into the Broncos. I tell her she knew what she was getting into, we started dating in 96. And she got to she my meltdown after the Jax game.

titan
01-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Yes she is. She lived in KC for a few years and rooted for the Chiefs while there. Really she's a normal girl that doesn't care too much about football beyond how upset I get when the Broncos lose. She watches The Real Housewives of Orange County when I'm watching football.:thumbs:

Sounds like my wife. I treat her to a nice dinner when we go to sports events and she is happy. When I told her of the McDaniels hire she asked, "Is he married? Does he have kids?"

Miss I.
01-12-2009, 11:10 AM

Hmm, funny, I lived in KC and also watched the Chiefs for a while there, but Oskie convinced me with time and therapy I could get over that and oh yes beer too. Anyway, congratulations on the marriage and good to have you back. Good to see you too are enjoying the OM HC Meltdown 2009. :sunshine:

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Sounds like my wife. I treat her to a nice dinner when we go to sports events and she is happy. When I told her of the McDaniels hire she asked, "Is he married? Does he have kids?"

Yeah. My bronco love stays mostly with my message board posts and some jerseys. She doesn't have to deal with an orange room or anything (though I did keep my Broncos hand towel.) I don't collect paraphernalia, autographs or any of that stuff, so she could have done worse. We both watch each other's "dumb shows" with each other because we like spending time together. In six months? We'll see. ;)

Arkansas Bronco
01-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Congratz on the marriage.

Oh in time she will probably start up with Lifetime movies or Oxygen. Big reason I have a good size TV in the bedroom.

theAPAOps5
01-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Yeah. My bronco love stays mostly with my message board posts and some jerseys. She doesn't have to deal with an orange room or anything (though I did keep my Broncos hand towel.) I don't collect paraphernalia, autographs or any of that stuff, so she could have done worse. We both watch each other's "dumb shows" with each other because we like spending time together. In six months? We'll see. ;)

Oh God the smell of a newlywed. :slapsilly

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Congratz on the marriage.

Oh in time she will probably start up with Lifetime movies or Oxygen. Big reason I have a good size TV in the bedroom.

She's already there and has been doing it awhile. She watched some movie about a husband who started beating up his wife after she had a baby a few months ago. She called me all upset and agitated. It was kind of funny.

We have two TV's already, but the HD one is obviously prime real estate. We do share and I don't watch much beyond NFLN, History, HistoryInt, Discovery and football. The season is almost over anyway. She figures she can deal with it for a few weekends in the fall and half of winter. I'm grateful. :)

Kaylore
01-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh God the smell of a newlywed. :slapsilly

Yeah I know. I'm lame. I realize it will wear off at some point but I'm going to enjoy it. She's great. :egbgb: :curtsey:

theAPAOps5
01-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah I know. I'm lame. I realize it will wear off at some point but I'm going to enjoy it. She's great. :egbgb: :curtsey:

You aren't lame, its perfectly normal, especially since you "waited" that magnifies it even more.

Los Broncos
01-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Be careful with women watchig certain shows, movies.

They can almost ruin a relationship.

Anyways, congrats on the marriage Kaylore. :thumbs:

theAPAOps5
01-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Be careful with women watchig certain shows, movies.

They can almost ruin a relationship.
Anyways, congrats on the marriage Kaylore. :thumbs:

WTF? What are you talking about? That reads like something out of 1950. When women were with Child not pregnant and they slept in different beds.

Traveler
01-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Congrats again on joining an exclusive club!8')

Wait till you get hooked on the telenovelas!:thumbs:

Los Broncos
01-12-2009, 12:02 PM
WTF? What are you talking about? That reads like something out of 1950. When women were with Child not pregnant and they slept in different beds.

Some women watch these shows or movies and have this false sense of how a relationship or love should be.

Like picture perfect or something, trying to their man to treat them a certain way.

broncosteven
01-12-2009, 06:24 PM
She's already there and has been doing it awhile. She watched some movie about a husband who started beating up his wife after she had a baby a few months ago. She called me all upset and agitated. It was kind of funny.

We have two TV's already, but the HD one is obviously prime real estate. We do share and I don't watch much beyond NFLN, History, HistoryInt, Discovery and football. The season is almost over anyway. She figures she can deal with it for a few weekends in the fall and half of winter. I'm grateful. :)

Get her knocked up, once the baby is born she won't have any time to watch TV as she will be cooking your dinner and taking care of your spawn.