PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones is my new hero: Ex-Cowboys CB to sue ESPN

montrose
01-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Pacman plans to sue ESPN
January 7, 2009
ByCalvin Watkins

Adam Jones is denying an ESPN report that he arranged for someone to shoot at three men outside a Atlanta night club.

In fact an angry Jones said he's planning legal action against the network.

"It will be a lawsuit in a week against ESPN," Jones said. "That's stupid. It's so stupid I have no more comments."

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/01/pacman-to-sue-espn.html

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I am still awaiting Merrimans lawsuite against the tainted supplements manufacturer. I have a feeling we will be waiting for this one too.......

socalorado
01-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I hope both parties die of gonorrhea, and go straight to hell.

loborugger
01-08-2009, 08:50 AM
I am still awaiting Merrimans lawsuite against the tainted supplements manufacturer. I have a feeling we will be waiting for this one too.......

Or how about Orenthal's tireless search for the real killer.

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Or how about Orenthal's tireless search for the real killer.

Part of me wants to believe that was what he was doing in Vegas. He was on the scent of the real killers......... Justice be damned, JUSTICE BE DAMNED you ruthless Vegas DA!

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-08-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm not sure what Pacman thinks he's going to sue them for. The story is true and, at this time, they're only reporting the same allegations that had come from the APD. The case isn't being worked currently, but that doesn't mean the suspicion isn't there. It's not like ESPN is just making this up out of the blue. People will try to explain this to Pacman, but he's too ****ing stupid to understand.

no-pseudo-fan
01-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Denver Fans should sue ESPN for Neglect. I think we have a case.

Jason in LA
01-08-2009, 09:14 AM
I think he probably did it, but I have no problem with his lawsuit. It seems like that Outside the Lines reporter has done more than just report a story. Why has he been calling the Cowboys and league office to tell them this info? That's not his job. And since he's reporting that Pacman ordered the hit, he better be right. Because that story has cost Pacman a job. Again, I think that Pacman probably did it, but to report it, you better be right or ESPN can be sued.

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Maybe that reporter was the one supposed to be "hit"

That would be pretty intimate knowledge!

theAPAOps5
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM

I've got to thinking. Is it really that bad they ignore anything west of Brett Farve? I don't think so, their coverage sucks ass now so they would just do a disservice to the team.

Northman
01-08-2009, 10:01 AM
I should sue Slowik.

ZachKC
01-08-2009, 10:06 AM

Boohoo....

McDman
01-08-2009, 10:15 AM
There are not many athletes I truly hate, but dear God I f#*&@!* HATE Pacman. He is truly a thug and the world would be better off with him dead. He has ruined multiple peoples life and honestly I would not be surprised if he has killed someone before. I hope Ray Lewis stabs him.

Garcia Bronco
01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Pacman doesn't matter to me as much as liable statements do. If they are circulating lies they should be shut down.

ScottXray
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Can Bronco fans or the offense sue Slowik for lack of support?

DomCasual
01-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I'd like to hit Pacman in the throat.

BroncoMan4ever
01-08-2009, 12:03 PM
I should sue Slowik.

Bowlen should. Slowik raped him for 16 weeks worth of paychecks and did nothing for them.

Bronx33
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Just get arrested for posession/murder pacman and get it over with.

Dudeskey
01-08-2009, 01:15 PM
He's gonna bust a cap in ESPN's ass...
http://www.netlinkenterprises.com/prodimages/4612.jpg

Bronx33
01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Pacman you idiot! now after all the stupid crap you did you are going to spend another $________? on a lawyer to waste your money? that lawyer is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank and getting free publicity.

alchemize
01-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Interviewing him on NFL today, first time I've seen this guy interviewed. Dumbest mothafocka to slide down the pipes. And his sleezebag lawyer...

When asked why he can't stay out of strip clubs by Jim Brown:
"Strip clubs dey just like otha clubs man".

broncosteven
01-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Interviewing him on NFL today, first time I've seen this guy interviewed. Dumbest mothafocka to slide down the pipes. And his sleezebag lawyer...

When asked why he can't stay out of strip clubs by Jim Brown:
"Strip clubs dey just like otha clubs man".

He spoke better than I have heard LT speak. I was expecting a train wreck but he held his own. James Brown seemed all nervous and afraid he was going to hose up his hard hitting questions.

alchemize
01-10-2009, 09:40 PM
He spoke better than I have heard LT speak. I was expecting a train wreck but he held his own. James Brown seemed all nervous and afraid he was going to hose up his hard hitting questions.
JB was worried he might run into PacMan in a strip club someday thwack

Popps
01-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Anyone watch that interview? It was painful. He's so stupid he can literally hardly speak. He sounds like he barely made it through grade school.

"I liked'ed playing for da Cowboys."

Good lord.

Florida_Bronco
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Anyone watch that interview? It was painful. He's so stupid he can literally hardly speak. He sounds like he barely made it through grade school.

"I liked'ed playing for da Cowboys."

Good lord.

Any chance you can dig up a link for us?

Popps
01-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Any chance you can dig up a link for us?

It was on the pre-game show. Long interview. Really embarrassing. He can hardly speak he's so stupid... and he had this scumbag lawyer sitting next to him almost as an interpreter, but also to put the proper bull**** spin on the whole thing.

Honestly, you don't even want to see it. It's ****ed up.

watermock
01-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Bring in some dogs on D! sign both Pac and Ray Ray...Tank too...

broncocalijohn
01-10-2009, 11:06 PM
I think he probably did it, but I have no problem with his lawsuit. It seems like that Outside the Lines reporter has done more than just report a story. Why has he been calling the Cowboys and league office to tell them this info? That's not his job. And since he's reporting that Pacman ordered the hit, he better be right. Because that story has cost Pacman a job. Again, I think that Pacman probably did it, but to report it, you better be right or ESPN can be sued.

You remember the case against Daryl somebody of the Rams in the late 80s or early 90s that he swore he wasnt guilty of some serious charges and then got arrested for trying to set up a hit man on the judge? This could be the same crap. Maybe we finally see the last of Pacman.

watermock
01-10-2009, 11:11 PM
That's not his job. And since he's reporting that Pacman ordered the hit, he better be right.

He's reporting a witness tht has allready reported it. Just heresay. You wont see a lawsuit. His lawyer is boning him for his ego.

TomServo
01-11-2009, 03:31 AM
so is mussolini your
hero too?
al capone? they had to get him on tax evasion.
hmm. i guess some POS is your hero . congrats.

alchemize
01-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Strip club comment. Looking for the whole video...

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/16373/pacman_explains_his_love_of_the_strip_clubs

Popps
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Strip club comment. Looking for the whole video...

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/16373/pacman_explains_his_love_of_the_strip_clubs

Wow, painfully stupid.

"I haven't been in a strip club in a two years... a year and a half... three years..."

Which is it, dude?

I guess he "liked'ed" them too much.

:rofl:

Dude looks like he's 50 years old, too. Living hard catches up with you.

I know he's a douche and I'm not defending him... but I look at a guy like this and almost feel sorry for him. You can tell he's just been done a disservice almost from the womb. The guy can hardly speak our language, and I don't mean an accent or dialect, I mean he sounds like a 2nd grader.

People don't generally end up this ****ed up without having been ****ed with as a child. It's just a sad thing all around.

ElwayMD
01-11-2009, 04:33 PM
The reporter just better hope that the law of averages works in his favor and Pac Man is still a scumbag. Using an "unamed source" and then making a phone call that led to his firing from the Cowboys means that they better be right or ESPN will be paying out a nice amount of money to Jones.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 04:34 PM
The reporter just better hope that the law of averages works in his favor and Pac Man is still a scumbag. Using an "unamed source" and then making a phone call that led to his firing from the Cowboys means that they better be right or ESPN will be paying out a nice amount of money to Jones.

The local strip clubs will be happy.

Jason in LA
01-11-2009, 05:11 PM

That's pretty much how I see it. Pacman probably did it, but it's a story that's been dead for a long time, the police never said that he was involved and they aren't investigating it. They probably think he did it too, but can't prove it so they aren't going after him. As a reporter, and a news outlet, ESPN should have known that they could face some legal action by reporting a story that doesn't have much backing it up.

NUB
01-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Pacman needs to buy some ocean front property... retire... and build himself a strip club.

Bronx33
01-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Pacman needs to buy some ocean front property... retire... and build himself a strip club.

At his rate he will be able to build a shed with one window.