PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit get your ass in here......

baja
12-30-2008, 08:49 PM
We need info NOW..... ;D

Broncoman13
12-30-2008, 08:51 PM
That's Wabbit genius.

Friggin ole CCME Hippies, I swear!!

Rocky Mountain Stampede
12-30-2008, 08:53 PM
I heard from a birdie that Wabbit predicted Shanahan's dismissal yesterday.

Ray Finkle
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I heard from a birdie that Wabbit predicted Shanahan's dismissal yesterday.

Wabbit has been quiet for a long time.....

baja
12-30-2008, 08:55 PM
I did that on porpous to piss him off and force him to post

Broncoman13
12-30-2008, 08:56 PM

Exactly the response I would expect from a Zeke's Chili eatin Goldminer's son's daughter's husbands buddy-in-law! Haven't you caused enough trouble for one 24hour period?

baja
12-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Exactly the response I would expect from a Zeke's Chili eatin Goldminer's son's daughter's husbands buddy-in-law! Haven't you caused enough trouble for one 24hour period?

not yet

Ray Finkle
12-30-2008, 09:07 PM

nice try....wabbit is buried deep in his nest for the winter.

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:17 PM
So I have been standing on my desk trying to fit my ass into the forum and it is not working.

Does Taco have the Ass option turned off?

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:25 PM
We need info NOW..... ;D

wabbit is busy traveling a lot.

He has also stated that he does not care for the general tone of the Mane anymore. Says its cool for some, but its not "for him" anymore. He still reads from time to time but neither has the time nor inclination to post here.

Though this is big news, we may see him pop up.

I PMed him about two weeks ago, got a response a few days ago with sincere apologies for the lateness of the reply but that's when he explained his situation.

I suspect the best we are going to get from now on is light rail rumors and mediator's mostly brilliant analysis :)

baja
12-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Well Med is great with the xxx & oo but I want the dirt

Mediator12
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM

Dirt. Dirt! You can not handle the DIRT! ;D

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Blame taco.

I do.

Deservedly or no, he's my permanent scapegoat.

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:34 PM

xxx's and OOO's?

Hugs and kisses?

WTF

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:37 PM
xxx's and OOO's?

Hugs and kisses?

WTF

He's Mexican, different culture. That might be OK down there in Cabo.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:42 PM
xxx's and OOO's?

Hugs and kisses?

WTF

You caught that huh.

Med our code has been broken.

broncosteven

Could be worse, he could be a Texan.

baja

cuts down on the pregnancies

baja
12-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Oh and I'm Irish

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Could be worse, he could be a Texan.

My wife is Texan, I appreciate you not talking smack.

I myself am a Kansan.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Oh and I'm Irish

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:45 PM
cuts down on the pregnancies

I should have gone that route rather than the Vascetomy. Anyone that tells you a Vascetomy does not hurt is lying because they had one and were tremendous amounts of pain for a week.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Blame taco.

I do.

Deservedly or no, he's my permanent scapegoat.

I like that I gonna start doing right now

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:47 PM
My wife is Texan, I appreciate you not talking smack.

I myself am a Kansan.

Is your state song "Dust in the wind" or Carry on my wayward son?

baja
12-30-2008, 09:48 PM
I should have gone that route rather than the Vascetomy. Anyone that tells you a Vascetomy does not hurt is lying because they had one and were tremendous amounts of pain for a week.

I can beat that, try a circumcision at 21... on second thought you can't beat that.

Mediator12
12-30-2008, 09:49 PM

Just like any surgery you better get a good Surgeon. Sorry yours sucked, my neighbor inflamed a case of mersa from his and is still fighting it months later Yikes!

baja
12-30-2008, 09:49 PM
OK Wabbit where are you???

Come out, come out where ever you are.

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Irish are catholic, Mexicans are catholic, coincidence? I think not...

And Gene Kranz Man Love Guy, Kansas' state song is

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

baja
12-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Mersa is some scary shiit...

baja
12-30-2008, 09:51 PM

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

I'm feeling so confused....

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Well when you pervert the laws of nature baja and go ghey, turn Mexican when born Irish, it tends to confuse you.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:52 PM
I like beans what does that mean???

And naps....

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Just like any surgery you better get a good Surgeon. Sorry yours sucked, my neighbor inflamed a case of mersa from his and is still fighting it months later Yikes!

I got a reference, the guy was supposed to be good, that is why I am guessing the guys before me were lying.

I was concerned when the blood pooled and it felt like there was a 3rd ball down there for a week or so. Lots of Ice.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Well when you pervert the laws of nature baja and go ghey, turn Mexican when born Irish, it tends to confuse you.

Nah it's more than that...

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:54 PM
I can beat that, try a circumcision at 21... on second thought you can't beat that.

Nope you win.

Los Broncos
12-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Dangle a carrot, maybe he comes out.

baja
12-30-2008, 09:55 PM
I got a reference, the guy was supposed to be good, that is why I am guessing the guys before me were lying.

I was concerned when the blood pooled and it felt like there was a 3rd ball down there for a week or so. Lots of Ice.

You should get Spider to throat punch that guy

baja
12-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Dangle a carrot, maybe he comes out.

That and girls...

broncosteven
12-30-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm feeling so confused....

Any chance Wabbit is the same if he ever finds this thread?

Crashman44b
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I myself am a Kansan.

Im sorry

Rock Chalk
12-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Im sorry

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just try harder.

baja
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Saw this guy on I - 70 outside of Wichita, could it be?

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/leet-9991.jpg

UboBronco
12-30-2008, 10:20 PM
I am sorry, but why should Rabbit reply....

Most of the people on the Mane now respnd here for boasting and complaining,,,, not to find out what is going on with their favorite team.

I miss the informative insights, but it is the idiotict responses by the masses that have chased him away.

doonwise
12-30-2008, 10:25 PM
I am sorry, but why should Rabbit reply....

Most of the people on the Mane now respnd here for boasting and complaining,,,, not to find out what is going on with their favorite team.

I miss the informative insights, but it is the idiotict responses by the masses that have chased him away.

Agreed.

baja
12-30-2008, 10:26 PM
You're not helping .......

baja
12-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Besides Wabbit likes me so there.

Popps
12-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Saw this guy on I - 70 outside of Wichita, could it be?

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/leet-9991.jpg

... Jake? Is that you?

baja
12-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Could be I think Leet is a hand ball player of some renowned.

ghwk
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Who the heck is Wabbit?

Popps
12-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Who the heck is Wabbit?

One of the better posters to ever post here. But, like most of the great ones... generally can't stand the nonsense around here and doesn't post much. He's also a writer, as I recall... and often had some pretty credible "inside" type info.

ghwk
12-30-2008, 11:12 PM
One of the better posters to ever post here. But, like most of the great ones... generally can't stand the nonsense around here and doesn't post much. He's also a writer, as I recall... and often had some pretty credible "inside" type info.

Then maybe it's time TJ "went a different direction" with the mane to get guys like him back. An "internets" throat punch if you will.

watermock
12-30-2008, 11:22 PM
He PM's me to ask about my health. I'll see if I can wake him. I think his hole is at kffl.

OBF1
12-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Anyone else notice.... you never have seen Wabbit and Shanny together, Just sayin.

wabbit
12-31-2008, 04:23 AM
Hello everybody and I wish Happy New Year for everyone.

Truth is; I have very little insight to the Mike Shanahan firing.

I knew something was brewing since the Carolina loss, but like a dumbass, I figured Mike was considering resignation....not Bowlen thinking of firing his 'coach for life'.

Obviously, Mike isn't going to leave 21 mil on the table...just didn't think that one through.

One fact I know is true...Bowlen made a very impulsive decision, something he has never done before.

He mulled over the Dan Reeves firing for some time before he came to a decision. Firing Wade Phillips was a no brainer when the season ticket holders stopped renewing, but Mike Shanahan was different for all the ten thousand reasons people have discussed here.

The season collapse was the last straw for Bowlen...as was the case with many fans. Mike is undeniably a great, great coach, but his staff and personnel management had simply gone over the edge as far as Bowlen was concerned...that's speculation of course, but on pretty solid ground.

Bowlen was a more tightly structured heirarchy, where the GM, GM's, the coach coaches and everybody discusses everything with clear lines of separation and authoority.

That just wasn't happening with Mike...and wasn't going to happen.

Best to everybody...with some notable exceptions...keep up the great discussion.

broncoblue
12-31-2008, 04:25 AM
all the best wabbit good t hear from ya.

Headless Hessian Rider
12-31-2008, 05:22 AM
Thanks Wabbit for quickly lurking out of rabbits hole :welcome: .
Wish you all the best for 2009 and keep on posting sometimes next year. :thumbs:

elsid13
12-31-2008, 05:37 AM

I knew something was brewing since the Carolina loss, but like a dumbass, I figured Mike was considering resignation....not Bowlen thinking of firing his 'coach for life'.

Obviously, Mike isn't going to leave 21 mil on the table...just didn't think that one through.

One fact I know is true...Bowlen made a very impulsive decision, something he has never done before.

He mulled over the Dan Reeves firing for some time before he came to a decision. Firing Wade Phillips was a no brainer when the season ticket holders stopped renewing, but Mike Shanahan was different for all the ten thousand reasons people have discussed here.

The season collapse was the last straw for Bowlen...as was the case with many fans. Mike is undeniably a great, great coach, but his staff and personnel management had simply gone over the edge as far as Bowlen was concerned...that's speculation of course, but on pretty solid ground.

Bowlen was a more tightly structured heirarchy, where the GM, GM's, the coach coaches and everybody discusses everything with clear lines of separation and authoority.

Best to everybody...with some notable exceptions...keep up the great discussion.

thank very much Wabbit. I not happy to hear that was impluse decision, because that means there is no plan. Take care

cutman0122
12-31-2008, 06:06 AM

:thanku: Appreciate the post Wabbit. Happy New year to you too!

HEAV
12-31-2008, 06:13 AM

Thank you Wabbit for your insight. You are greatly missed around here.

I'm sorry that the Mane has turned into a place that turns you off. Some posters (like myself) maybe to blame for this and I'm sorry for that.

llayne
12-31-2008, 07:12 AM
Thank you Wabbit. I have been waiting for the news broke to hear from people like you. I wish I could convince you to stick around.....enjoy the New Year, and best of health to you.

llayne
12-31-2008, 07:17 AM
On a second note Wabbit,

Can you tell us how important the Goodmans were to the recent draft success? Was it there input that put us in such solid footing? Maybe you have discussed this and I missed it. Secondly, is there any chance of them being hired.

Does everyone feel that is personal choices of Shanny were always going to keep us back? Special teams never improved. Defense has been awfull for a long time.

It has been said, and I think I agree. Shanny the coach was saving Shanny the GM, and that this cycle was never going to be broken. NO matter how good the offense was, ST and D was going to prevent us from winning big.

That being said, I will miss Shany and will be shocked not to see him on the sidelines.

Rohirrim
12-31-2008, 07:19 AM

Nice hearing from you again, Wabbit. Happy New Year! Maybe Pat just went with his gut on this one? I guess we won't know unless he writes his memoirs someday. I guess when you're three up and then lose three in a row, (setting a new NFL record that you don't want to own) and losing the division title, something has to be done.

Meck77
07-30-2009, 05:52 AM
wabbit is busy traveling a lot.

I suspect the best we are going to get from now on is light rail rumors)

You nailed it.

chrisp
07-30-2009, 06:02 AM
You nailed it.

how cruel to make me hope dat da Wabbit had weturned by bumping this thread.....I had to supress an urge to neg rep ya there... :-)

Certainly looks like he's gone for good now, which is a shame but understandable....he's probably a better man for not having sullied himself in the Cutler/McDaniels b***hfight.......

Meck77
07-30-2009, 06:22 AM
how cruel to make me hope dat da Wabbit had weturned by bumping this thread.....I had to supress an urge to neg rep ya there... :-)

Certainly looks like he's gone for good now, which is a shame but understandable....he's probably a better man for not having sullied himself in the Cutler/McDaniels b***hfight.......

Sorry about that.

I was hoping that maybe he still lurks around here and could solve the mystery as to whether Jay Cutler is a good tipper or not. *sigh* The good ole days.

Tombstone RJ
07-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the info. Wabbit, hope all is well with you.

Taco John
07-30-2009, 08:33 AM
I heard he is in Europe right now. Not sure what he's doing there. Just what I heard.

Hotrod
07-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Hes been traded along with BMarsh to the Giants. Official announcement on Friday

bronco militia
07-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Hes been traded along with BMarsh to the Giants. Official announcement on Friday

<object width="464" height="380"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/830404"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/830404" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="380"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/index/blindfolded-nut-shot.html">Blindfolded Nut Shot</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">Funny Videos</a></font>

SoDak Bronco
07-30-2009, 08:44 AM
http://lordwhatsmymotivation.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/wabbit-season.jpg

Hulamau
07-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Aloha Wabbit, good to see you're lurkin' at least. Hope all is well!

eddie mac
07-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Oh and I'm Irish

Oi, that's my line.;D

eddie mac
07-30-2009, 09:32 AM

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Northern Irish certainly are not.:~ohyah!:

Traveler
07-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Miss the Wabbit. He was the best poster here on the Mane. That said, you guys did notice the he date that posted, right?

Requiem
07-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Dearest Wabbit,

Time for you to get back from your worldly adventures to help out Simpleton's like us get our daily camp rumors and news fix. I miss you, I miss the back and forth talk with the Packers trade when we acquired Walker -- I. . . well, we all miss you. We will get rid of Popps and Lex to get you back!

llayne
07-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Please come home...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvoQC5fJI14&NR=1

footstepsfrom#27
07-30-2009, 12:52 PM
http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/Looney-Toons/Bugs-Bunny/Bugs-Bunny-Neener.jpg

chrisp
07-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Sorry about that.

I was hoping that maybe he still lurks around here and could solve the mystery as to whether Jay Cutler is a good tipper or not. *sigh* The good ole days.

I have an image of you sitting at a barstool, unshaven, with red rings around your eyes. Feel like patting you on the shoulder, passing you a beer and saying "move on dude.."

.....before breaking down myself into a sobbing pile beside you.

Ah well...

chrisp
07-30-2009, 03:13 PM
i heard he is in europe right now. Not sure what he's doing there. Just what i heard.

no excuse for not posting....someone tell him we have thu internets over here now too

baja
07-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I heard he is in Europe right now. Not sure what he's doing there. Just what I heard.

He's been fishing with Mike and I in Cabo!

SoCalBronco
07-30-2009, 11:49 PM
He's been fishing with Mike and I in Cabo!

Does he like turkey sandwiches? :)

Requiem
07-30-2009, 11:51 PM
Swiss and honey ham, please.

Taco John
07-31-2009, 12:14 AM
<object width="464" height="380"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/830404"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/830404" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="380"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/index/blindfolded-nut-shot.html">Blindfolded Nut Shot</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">Funny Videos</a></font>

Bwahahahahahahaha!

watermock
07-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Kffl

watermock
07-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by wabbit

Exactly as i thought.

watermock
07-31-2009, 05:04 AM
knew something was brewing since the Carolina loss, but like a dumbass, I figured Mike was considering resignation....not Bowlen thinking of firing his 'coach for life'.

Obviously, Mike isn't going to leave 21 mil on the table...just didn't drink that one through.

Oops, must have spilled his drink.

Funny to have Wabbit verify.

watermock
07-31-2009, 05:14 AM
It's funny watching the pundits here.

We were a few steps away, and dumped it for a whiz kid.

Maybe in 5 years.

It's not going to prove anything this yeear.

We might even win the division given the line Shanny gave us and the recievers.

But just wait.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Funny, he's not blaming the defense.

When did Cutler do that?

watermock
07-31-2009, 05:18 AM
Beavis week 12.

Broncoman13
07-31-2009, 05:31 AM
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Holy S**t... I just watched that for the first time and actually LOL'd!!!

watermock
07-31-2009, 05:42 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

watermock
07-31-2009, 05:45 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G17zp0_26xU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G17zp0_26xU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

Meck77
07-31-2009, 05:51 AM
Kffl
You've seen him over there?