PDA

View Full Version : Mods: Close Registration please

Doggcow
12-30-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm tired of the trolls. They've been butt****ing eachother with increasing consistancy over the past week contributing to an exponential increase in their population.

Open in back up in a week or so after Indy crushes SD.

Kthx.

kamakazi_kal
12-30-2008, 05:13 PM
bump

Florida_Bronco
12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
I agree. See the thread I started the other day.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75434

SDRaiderH8er
12-30-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm tired of the trolls. They've been butt****ing eachother with increasing consistancy over the past week contributing to an exponential increase in their population.

Kthx.

I get it, you want to talk trash about us, and you dont want us around to call you out on it, huh.

It goes both ways!

Boltjolt
12-30-2008, 06:29 PM

Kthx.

:rofl: Oh well boohoo...open it back up when it benefits your emotions?

What a whiner...so your HC got fired. I was seeing posters calling for that often in here anyways the past two weeks when you were losing.

Doggcow
12-30-2008, 06:30 PM
:rofl: Oh well boohoo...open it back up when it benefits your emotions.

What a whiner...so your HC got fired. I was seeing posters calling for that often in here anyways the past two weeks when you were losing.

Hypocracy is great, your forums are never open, ever. However, SD only recently became a team worth fielding.

Doggcow
12-30-2008, 06:31 PM
I get it, you want to talk trash about us, and you dont want us around to call you out on it, huh.

It goes both ways!

Naw, if I wanted to be a ****bat (like you), I'd go to your forums and harass you for no reason.

gunns
12-30-2008, 07:21 PM

Kthx.

Oh c'mon. We earned the trash talk. I guarantee you that there are plenty here on the Mane that visit others over the years delivering trash talk that other teams have earned. It's just our turn. Luckily the Broncos are good enough in the long run it doesn't last long and this will all fade away. Besides half the fun of competition is the trash talk with rivals.....as long as it doesn't lower down to the level of, say, the ESPN boards or the regular talk on the Chiefs board. ;D

Florida_Bronco
12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh c'mon. We earned the trash talk. No, we didn't.

I guarantee you that there are plenty here on the Mane that visit others over the years delivering trash talk that other teams have earned. That the other board's problem, not ours.

I don't come here to read trash talk. I come here to talk football.

gunns
12-30-2008, 08:02 PM
No, we didn't.

That the other board's problem, not ours.

I don't come here to read trash talk. I come here to talk football.

How didn't we earn it?

While I regard the Broncos as the elite team of the AFC West, hell the NFL, we had a 4 game lead and let it go all to hell. We lost to the Chiefs and the Raiders. A team doesn't get much lower than that. And the other teams in our division have nothing so letting us know how bad we are is their salve for their crappy teams. We've rubbed their noses in their messes too. Let them have some fun, we eventually will leave them with nothing to say.

Florida_Bronco
12-30-2008, 08:37 PM
How didn't we earn it?

While I regard the Broncos as the elite team of the AFC West, hell the NFL, we had a 4 game lead and let it go all to hell. We lost to the Chiefs and the Raiders. A team doesn't get much lower than that. And the other teams in our division have nothing so letting us know how bad we are is their salve for their crappy teams. We've rubbed their noses in their messes too. Let them have some fun, we eventually will leave them with nothing to say.

So because the team underachieved down the stretch, we're supposed to endure the legions of morons that show up here to run their mouths? And as some kind of charity case no less?!?

**** that.

If that's what you and trolls want, then TJ needs to follow my idea and create the smack talk forum. Then you and whatever other bozos decide to show up can go get your jollies there while not bothering those of us that want to discuss football without the juvenile element.

SDRaiderH8er
12-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Hypocracy is great, your forums are never open, ever. However, SD only recently became a team worth fielding.

Well now welcome to the very wide world of the internet.

“Please daddy, make the bad man go away”

You can thank Spider for a lot of this.

He was coming into our Website, and just giving us a blast of crap. And he ended up getting tossed because of the crap he was spewing over there! A few years later the Broncos are pretty much in the same exact position that we were in.

We didn’t ask for Spider to come in and give us a load of crap, but we took it.

Now its your turn, you can have Spiders load of crap back! And if you don’t like that, why don’t you reel in your trolls who venture out into other teams websites. You are only receiving what your junk spewed out a few years ago!
And if you don’t like that, then you might think of growing some thicker skin there, you reap what you harvest, and everyone of you was talking trash towards us, now you get that trash back!

Deal with it, or get off the internet!

Doggcow
12-30-2008, 10:25 PM

He was coming into our Website, and just giving us a blast of crap. And he ended up getting tossed because of the crap he was spewing over there! A few years later the Broncos are pretty much in the same exact position that we were in.

Now its your turn, you can have Spiders load of crap back! And if you don’t like that, why don’t you reel in your trolls who venture out into other teams websites. You are only receiving what your junk spewed out a few years ago!
And if you don’t like that, then you might think of growing some thicker skin there, you reap what you harvest, and everyone of you was talking trash towards us, now you get that trash back!

Youre a ****in moron. We have to deal with it because you banned some guy on your forum? So we should just ban your dumb ass and be done with it?

Once again, maybe you'll learn something http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hypocrisy

Florida_Bronco
12-30-2008, 10:46 PM

If another poster is causing problems on your forum, than YOUR mods or admins need to deal with that THERE. We have no control over what our posters do on other forums, nor do we ever know about it most of the time.

Tell your admin/mods to DO THEIR JOBS!

SDRaiderH8er
12-31-2008, 07:15 AM
If another poster is causing problems on your forum, than YOUR mods or admins need to deal with that THERE. We have no control over what our posters do on other forums, nor do we ever know about it most of the time.

Tell your admin/mods to DO THEIR JOBS!

This is America!

A person has the right to free speech!

And from what I see over here, you are not well liked anyway, they think you are a little whiny asscrybaby! You can sit there all day long sulking and whining till your hearts on fire! This is the internet, and if you want to come in here and talk bad about teams, then be prepared for the inevitable, or find a team that can back up your mouth!

Florida_Bronco
12-31-2008, 12:15 PM
This is America!

A person has the right to free speech! That doesn't apply to private message boards. You should have learned that in 6th grade remedial history class.

And from what I see over here, you are not well liked anyway, they think you are a little whiny asscrybaby! Maybe you should pay better attention then.

Northman
01-01-2009, 10:23 AM
And he ended up getting tossed because of the crap he was spewing over there!

but we took it.

Evidently you didnt take it if he got tossed for it. :rofl:

theAPAOps5
01-01-2009, 10:35 AM
This is America!

A person has the right to free speech!

And from what I see over here, you are not well liked anyway, they think you are a little whiny asscrybaby! You can sit there all day long sulking and whining till your hearts on fire! This is the internet, and if you want to come in here and talk bad about teams, then be prepared for the inevitable, or find a team that can back up your mouth!

Bro you kind of have no room to talk. Your team is 8-8 with a loaded roster. You backed into a play to get in game with the Broncos. No that doesn't mean you backed into the playoffs but you had to rely on Denver choking to get that chance.

So if it were me and my season were about to end this coming weekend I wouldn't be thumping my chest too loudly.

Just saying is all, opposing fans can talk trash its fun. You have never seemed to troll to me. But there are some that just come over to be ridiculous.

Good luck this weekend.

Blueflame
01-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Fwiw... we do have a smack forum.... smack (or pure trolling) threads very often are moved to the Butt.

Spider
01-02-2009, 09:35 AM

LOL you idiotic **** , I was banned , but when I left , you retards finally learned the difference in a chop block and a cut block, specially you raider hater , you was a complete moron , you are still an Idiot , but thanks to me , you have a slight clue ...... I swear you guys had to be the dumbest fan base of all the NFL :rofl: ....... But I didnt get many post off before was banned ..........

Spider
01-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Evidently you didnt take it if he got tossed for it. :rofl:

LOL , yeah it didnt last long ....But I abused those Idiots like red headed step children , well it has been a few years , and he still remembers me