PDA

View Full Version : Chargers LB Matt Willhelm calls Cutler a "punk"

Rocky Mountain Stampede
12-24-2008, 05:50 PM
LINK TO THE INTERVIEW

http://www.xxsportsradio.com/common/global_audio/40/3437.mp3

San Diego linebacker Matt Willhelm called Cutler a "punk" on a local sports radio station in San Diego. He also said Cutler was the biggest crybaby in the NFL along with Tony Gonzalez. Willhelm also said Cutler and Marshall were running their mouth all game during the December 23-3 loss in San Diego last season. He said both of their comments were fighting words that couldn't be rehashed on air.

And Willhelm even had the nerve to say Rivers is like a choir boy on the field. That he's church going guy that doesn't swear on the field.:rofl:

Chargers safety Clinton Hart also said on the radio yesterday the "Chargers would stomp the Broncos."

SonOfLe-loLang
12-24-2008, 05:53 PM
whos wilhelm?

HILife
12-24-2008, 05:55 PM
whos wilhelm?

exactly......

400HZ
12-24-2008, 06:01 PM
whos wilhelm?

A third rate reserve linebacker who will be looking for a new team come February.

BroncoBuff
12-24-2008, 06:42 PM
I believe Rivers doesn't cuss ... all the more reason to hate him.

boltaneer
12-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Rivers doesn't cuss. I thought everyone knew this by now.

Wilhelm is an idiot and has regressed big time though. I'd be surprised if he's on the team next season.

SouthStndJunkie
12-24-2008, 06:47 PM
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/chargers/2008/dec/24/cutler-punk/?chargers

MileHighMagic
12-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Rivers doesn't cuss. I thought everyone knew this by now.

So what. He is still a classless loud-mouthed p.o.s.

Keep giving our guys bulletin board material.

Xenos
12-24-2008, 06:59 PM

Probably less so than Cutler. He's also not out the night before a game drinking and he knows how to conduct himself during interviews like a professional. NEXT QUESTION!!!!

Oh and Wilhelm is gone next offseason.

Xenos
12-24-2008, 07:02 PM
LINK TO THE INTERVIEW

http://www.xxsportsradio.com/common/global_audio/40/3437.mp3

San Diego linebacker Matt Willhelm called Cutler a "punk" on a local sports radio station in San Diego. He also said Cutler was the biggest crybaby in the NFL along with Tony Gonzalez. Willhelm also said Cutler and Marshall were running their mouth all game during the December 23-3 loss in San Diego last season. He said both of their comments were fighting words that couldn't be rehashed on air.

And Willhelm even had the nerve to say Rivers is like a choir boy on the field. That he's church going guy that doesn't swear on the field.:rofl:

Chargers safety Clinton Hart also said on the radio yesterday the "Chargers would stomp the Broncos."
I'm not surprised Marshall was running his mouth all game. In the end, Cutler is no more a loudmouth than Rivers is accused of.

BroncoBuff
12-24-2008, 07:07 PM
"Philip Rivers is not only one of the best football players I've ever met in my entire life. He is one of the best people off the field," Wilhelm said. "... He'a family man. He's in church every sunday. That's it. That's all you really get is golly and darn. Never a swear word. Never anything rude and crude as I mentioned have been said by one person. It never comes out of Philip's mouth.
Oh brother ... :nono:

Bob's your Information Minister
12-24-2008, 07:16 PM
This Rivers/Cutler feud is going to be awesome for 10 years.

The AFC West is lucky to have these guys.

Xenos
12-24-2008, 07:17 PM
That's sadly true unfortunately.

rbackfactory80
12-24-2008, 07:24 PM
who gives a you know what. If any of these idiots on either team need more motivation then a playoff birth its a joke.

Xenos
12-24-2008, 07:31 PM
who gives a you know what. If any of these idiots on either team need more motivation then a playoff birth its a joke.

The funny thing is Wilhelm doing a radio show interview is the only significant thing he has done this year. What a f**king waste of talent this guy is. He had so much potential but he became complacent and now is just being an idiot on the air.

Bronco X
12-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Who cares? People can say what they want. The Broncos players need to make them eat their words with their performance on the field. I'm a big Cutler supporter, but he's not giving his critics a reason to shut up. Hopefully he will on Sunday.

listopencil
12-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Meh. Nobody really has any reason to be talking any crap in the AFCW this year. Seriously. Our entire division sucks ass. They can all shut the hell up and play. All of them...Broncos included.

Cito Pelon
12-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Cutler better be calm, cool, collected Sunday. This is certainly the biggest game of his young life. This is the biggest game of a lot of these youngster's lives. They better think so, and play so.

tsiguy96
12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Cutler better be calm, cool, collected Sunday. This is certainly the biggest game of his young life. This is the biggest game of a lot of these youngster's lives. They better think so, and play so.

im sure they are all 100% more aware then any of us are of the consequences of this game ;)

BroncoBuff
12-24-2008, 09:19 PM
To be honest, I believe Jay is probably kind of a dick.

But he's OUR dick ;D

12-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Meh. Nobody really has any reason to be talking any crap in the AFCW this year. Seriously. Our entire division sucks ass. They can all shut the hell up and play. All of them...Broncos included.

The Chiefs made more progress than any team in the division this year. ;D

12-24-2008, 09:22 PM

But he's OUR dick ;D

Most great quarterbacks are dicks.

Most great head coaches, too.

cmhargrove
12-24-2008, 09:23 PM
The Chiefs made more progress than any team in the division this year. ;D

Seriously? Addition by subtraction?

listopencil
12-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Seriously? Addition by subtraction?

They went from a sinker to a floating turd, I suppose.

watermock
12-24-2008, 09:28 PM
I'll take foul mouthed Jay over Mopey Jay 8 days a week.

Broncoman13
12-24-2008, 09:31 PM

But he's OUR dick ;D

Couldn't have said it better. While watching him during camp I openly asked a few fellow Maners if Jay came across to them as a punk. I don't really care for the way he carries himself most of the time, but he is our punk and he's a damn good QB 90% of the time. If I could swallow Romo's punkness I can take Cutler's.

Inkana7
12-24-2008, 09:37 PM
When's the last time a player said their team would "Stomp" another? I haven't heard that in the NFL in a while.

Thanks for the motivation, Clinton!

Clockwork Orange
12-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Strange how that scrub is still talking about the game from last year. I guess it's easier than talking about the more recent meeting when Cutler lit their asses up for 350 yards and 4 TD's.

I guess these two teams do have something in common, the defensive players who run their mouths the most are usually the worst on the squad.

baja
12-24-2008, 09:44 PM

But he's OUR dick ;D

That's Richard to you. ;D

Northman
12-24-2008, 09:45 PM
It wont surprise me if SD gets in Brandon's and Jay's head early and often. Denver better hope it shows up or it could be embarrassing.

NFLBRONCO
12-24-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm one of Cutler's biggest fans but, I do think opponents can rattle him by jawing at him. The word is out Cutler needs to compose himself better and not let his emotions hurt his game.

Orange_Beard
12-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Matt Who?

richpjr
12-24-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm one of Cutler's biggest fans but, I do think opponents can rattle him by jawing at him. The word is out Cutler needs to compose himself better and not let his emotions hurt his game.

And you can rest assured that the Chargers will be talking early and often to these two, trying to get the to lose their composure.

cutthemdown
12-24-2008, 11:37 PM
If Cuter let's Rivers beat him and take the AFC west crown from the Broncos clutches it could be something that haunts him for a long time. He will be the bitch of his most hated rival. For him to even talk crap on Rivers after a monumental collapse like Broncos are having would be hard to stomach for me.

Cutler talks to much, brags too much, thinks he is way better then he is, and mopes around too much when things don't go his way.

I think he's got a lot of growing up to do but I worry he is a know it all kid. One of those who really believes he is another John Elway before he even has one big win.

Elway made his mark in the playoffs winning games. Cutler has a long ways to go.

Play2win
12-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Couldn't have said it better. While watching him during camp I openly asked a few fellow Maners if Jay came across to them as a punk. I don't really care for the way he carries himself most of the time, but he is our punk and he's a damn good QB 90% of the time. If I could swallow Romo's punkness I can take Cutler's.

TRUTH.

BroncoMan4ever
12-25-2008, 12:13 AM
does anyone really give a **** what a BACKUP has to say?

i'd love to hear Jay's reaction to this, by having a confides look on his face and say "Who is Matt Wilhem?"

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 12:28 AM

He don't cuss, but he'll grab your facemask and try to rip your headoff after your pick him off and run out of bounds.

That's much better! ROFL!

ZONA
12-25-2008, 12:32 AM
It doesn't matter what Jay does Sunday, the defense will be pathetic. They won't get any pressure on choir boy, they won't get any sacks, they won't get any turnovers, they won't get off the field on 3rd downs. The defense will need to play out of their minds Sunday to win.

penguintheory
12-25-2008, 01:39 AM
I love the chatter on both sides. That being said, Rivers is apparently irritating and unlikable enough to be a leader in almost every QB stat this year and still miss the Pro Bowl. Boohoo Fiwwup, boohoo.

It's too bad Vincent Jackson isn't talented enough to step to B Meezy.

cutthemdown
12-25-2008, 01:53 AM
It sure would be sweet to smack the Chargers in the friggin mouth.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 02:28 AM
It sure would be sweet to smack the Chargers in the friggin mouth.

Preach on brother.

Dudeskey
12-25-2008, 09:31 AM

But he's a church-going guy... so he automatically gets a pass for the aformentioned things

Bronx33
12-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Who is willhelm and why would we care what he syas of thinks ( hes nobody)

Archer81
12-25-2008, 10:09 AM

I believe Wilhelm and Rivers probably go "camping" to "fish" near Brokeback mountain...

:Broncos:

montrose
12-25-2008, 10:49 AM
This is going to make it all the worse when they kick our tails Sunday. It's like when Antonio Tarver talk crap to Roy Jones during the referee's instructions, then knocked Roy the F out.

Black96WS6
12-25-2008, 10:59 AM

QFT

Electric Chair
12-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Does bulletin board material really matter with the stakes that are on the line?

I can't believe it's only Thursday. This is the longest week ever...

backup qb
12-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Does bulletin board material really matter with the stakes that are on the line?

I can't believe it's only Thursday. This is the longest week ever...

Amen brother. Come on Sunday night!

Bronx33
12-25-2008, 11:47 AM

Rivers leadership is contagious i guess.
;D

NYBronco
12-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I'll take foul mouthed Jay over Mopey Jay 8 days a week.

At least on gameday.

oubronco
12-25-2008, 12:09 PM
**** em

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 12:28 PM

But he's OUR dick ;D

A dick is a dick, period. As it was with Romo, just because he wears the team jersey doesn't excuse him for being what he is or instantly makes him tolerable. It's one of the iron rules.

Speaking for myself only, I have yet to see any assholism from Cutler. In the case of choir boy Rivers....while he may not swear, he's still a taunting, mouthy douchbag who knows little to nothing about good sportsmanship. In the ESPN era, people wish to overlook such things or excuse them under the guise of him being "a firery competitor" mainly because the player in question is "theirs"...it's a weak, defensive move at best.

BroncoBuff
12-25-2008, 01:07 PM
A dick is a dick, period. As it was with Romo, just because he wears the team jersey doesn't excuse him for being what he is or instantly makes him tolerable. It's one of the iron rules.
Unfair comparison, Romanowski was different. Rings or no rings, you can't defend him.

Along these lines ... does anybody remember Cutler laughing it up with Nmandi Asomugha after he threw a pick against the Raiders at Invesco? They might not have shown the cutaway on the live telecast, but Showtime had Cutler mic'd up for 'Inside the NFL,' and they were laughing like best friends after that play, it was weird. Might have had something to do with Nmandi blocking Jay as he went after the interceptor, but it seemed very strange ???

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Unfair comparison, Romanowski was different. Rings or no rings, you can't defend him.

I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned, if a player is a dick, no one can defend him.......or should.

richpjr
12-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Speaking for myself only, I have yet to see any assholism from Cutler.

Watch a few press conferences and you'll see plenty of it.

NFLBRONCO
12-25-2008, 04:05 PM

Along these lines ... does anybody remember Cutler laughing it up with Nmandi Asomugha after he threw a pick against the Raiders at Invesco? They might not have shown the cutaway on the live telecast, but Showtime had Cutler mic'd up for 'Inside the NFL,' and they were laughing like best friends after that play, it was weird. Might have had something to do with Nmandi blocking Jay as he went after the interceptor, but it seemed very strange ???

Future teammates

BlaK-Argentina
12-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Future teammates

If we throw big money at the CB position again I swear I might shoot myself.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Watch a few press conferences and you'll see plenty of it.

I don't think it's being an asshole, I think he just hates the media.

tsiguy96
12-25-2008, 04:15 PM
If we throw big money at the CB position again I swear I might shoot myself.

hes not just a CB, hes a shut down corner. easily the best in the league right now.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 04:17 PM
hes not just a CB, hes a shut down corner. easily the best in the league right now.

You're joking right? He's an excellent corner but Champ is still, by far, the best cornerback playing in the league.

watermock
12-25-2008, 04:44 PM
You're joking right? He's an excellent corner but Champ is still, by far, the best cornerback playing in the league.

Not right now, but he's sure paid like one. I know he had a sack last week, but how many picks this year? Certainly playing off lets him read routes better...

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't think it's being an a-hole, I think he just hates the media.

Right...and who could blame him for that? ???

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Right...and who could blame him for that? ???

Not me.

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Not me.

Neither could I.

tsiguy96
12-25-2008, 04:56 PM

shut off your homerism and youll realize, nmandi is the best corner in the league. in champs prime he was better easily, but not right now.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2008, 05:19 PM
shut off your homerism and youll realize, nmandi is the best corner in the league. in champs prime he was better easily, but not right now.

There's no homerism about it. Champ is flat out the better corner.

Br0nc0Buster
12-25-2008, 05:22 PM

A healthy Champ is still prolly the best.
You have to of course account for Slowick's ability to take Champ out of games by god-awful game plans.

Ryan for Oakland is not a great coordinator, but he is not a complete failure like Slowick

BroncoBuff
12-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Here's a positive take on this:

The Cutler vs. Rivers thing is grand entertainment, and it gets us more national media. We Tivo 'NFL Live' every single day, and I'm so sick of the Cowboys and/or Giants all the time ... if not for Cutler/Rivers, we might never get mentioned.

broncocalijohn
12-25-2008, 05:43 PM
A third rate reserve linebacker who will be looking for a new team come February.

first, funny avatar and 2nd, you are sooo right. Chargers fans arent happy with him, Castello or Phillips this year. He better bring it against the Broncos but we arent going to be running too much for him to stuff the run. Of course he wont be getting to Cutler at all. I love it though! Talking trash between the teams gives us a new rival that can compete now unlike the other two teams in our division.

Rocky Mountain Stampede
12-25-2008, 05:46 PM

Nmandi was playing lights out for three months, but he's had a rough go over the last month.

BlaK-Argentina
12-25-2008, 05:58 PM

Yeah, no thanks. Get a freaking MLB, a S and someone who can pressure the QB and watch Champ Bailey and Dre Bly or whoever is back there make some plays. We don't need another shutdown CB.

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Here's a positive take on this:

The Cutler vs. Rivers thing is grand entertainment, and it gets us more national media. We Tivo 'NFL Live' every single day, and I'm so sick of the Cowboys and/or Giants all the time ... if not for Cutler/Rivers, we might never get mentioned.

NFL Live is damn near unwatchable, same shiat every freakin day

BroncoBuff
12-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Yup ... Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys.

Wish I had NFL Network ...

*SIGH* :(

Rocky Mountain Stampede
There's real bad blood beyond banter between Broncos-Bolts

Tim Sullivan (http://www3.signonsandiego.com/staff/tim-sullivan/) (Contact (http://www3.signonsandiego.com/staff/tim-sullivan/contact/))
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

http://media.signonsandiego.com/img/photos/2008/03/30/tim_sullivan.gif

It's not the trash talk that troubles Jacques Cesaire. It's not the borderline blocks or the post-whistle provocation that bothers him about the Denver Broncos.

It's more than that. Or maybe less.

“They have bad teeth,” the Chargers defensive end disclosed Wednesday. “They have bad hair. They don't know how to cook. What else don't I like about them? They watch “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.' Who does that? Who watches “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?' That's what I want to know. I heard the Denver Broncos watch it. I'm just sayin'.”

Seeking a straight answer from Jacques Cesaire is like trying to find the lost continent of Atlantis at the bottom of a box of Cracker Jack. The man is nine parts mirth and one part muscle, a second-string lineman with Pro Bowl patter. You approach him to ascertain the level of bad blood between the Chargers and their leading AFC West rivals and you walk away wondering what all of the animosity is about.

“For the most part, I have no problem with those guys,” Cesaire said. “Some guys might. I mean, obviously the quarterback (Jay Cutler), from what he's saying about my quarterback (Philip Rivers), I have a little problem with him. But my biggest complaint with him is that he looks like Ringo Starr, you know? I'm just not feeling his haircut.

“Take a look at Cutler sometimes. He has like this shag look going. I don't even know what it's called. I was just looking at his press conference the other day after the game. He had on this overgrown suit jacket. It was like 'Come on, man. Let's get it together.' ”

When asked what he would say to Cutler should he sack him Sunday, Cesaire replied with a single word: “Supercuts.”

Cesaire went on this way long enough and loudly enough to attract some anxious looks from his teammates. Fellow defensive end Luis Castillo wondered if Cesaire's comments might supply bulletin board material for the Broncos as they prepare for Sunday's decisive division game at Qualcomm Stadium.

Why that's ridiculous: 1) Even the Broncos ought to be able to tell when someone as jovial as Cesaire is joking; 2) No player on either team should require any additional incentive for a game that will determine which team advances to the playoffs; 3) The real issues between the Chargers and Broncos run much deeper than Cutler's coiffure.

Six Decembers ago, the Chargers beat the Broncos in overtime to improve their record to 8-4, but lost nose guard Jamal Williams to a season-ending ankle injury on a questionable hit from behind and away from the ball by Denver's Steve Herndon. Without Williams to fortify their run defense, the Chargers lost their last four games and missed the playoffs.

Three Decembers ago, in a season finale of no great significance, Denver's Gerard Warren availed himself of a free shot at Drew Brees and tore the quarterback's labrum with a gratuitous landing on his shoulder. Though the injury gave the Chargers a convenient excuse to let Brees go, Warren's hit was widely seen as another deliberate Denver cheap shot.

Last December, Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers infuriated the Broncos with what they interpreted as sideline taunting of Cutler in the fourth quarter of a Monday Night Game at Qualcomm Stadium.

“He's not a respectable guy right now,” Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey said of Rivers, “because you talk too much trash and do this and that, but you're really not a great player in this league right now.”

More recently, Cutler piled on in a television interview with the Best Damn Sports Show.

“I'm just not that big a fan of the guy.” Cutler said of Rivers. “I don't like how he carries himself. I don't like some of the stuff he does on the field.”

Though many Chargers fans still regard the Oakland Raiders as the embodiment of evil, Chargers players show a deeper disdain for Denver. Some of this is a function of the relative standing of the Bolts' division rivals, but a lot of it has to do with the cutthroat nature of the competition.

“There is kind of a little extra activity that is going on,” Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson said Wednesday. “I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of that going on this weekend with so much on the line and two teams that really don't care for each other . .

“I take a fair amount of cheap shots against them, and probably a couple other guys (do), too. That goes right along with the chippiness and the extra activity that goes along. (But) If that's the way they're going to be, then we're going to get our guys to do the same thing.”

Castillo attributes some of the extracurricular activity between the two teams to high stakes rather than low opinions, and said he has not seen more pushing and shoving than he would otherwise expect at this point in the season with the playoffs on the line.

“It's the same as playing the Colts, the same as playing the Patriots,” Castillo said. “Every time we've played them for the last few years, you know it's probably going to be a matchup you're going to see again in the playoffs, and there's that feel to it every time you play them. It's almost like a playoff atmosphere every time you play.”

Each player's experience is different. Each player's perception is a reflection of that experience as filtered through pro football's macho code and obsession with secrecy. Each player, too, expresses himself differently, none more distinctly than Jacques Cesaire.

“I don't think there's a (real) hatred,” Cesaire said. “There's a good mutual respect for each team, except for the “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman' thing. But at the same time, they get a little chippy and we're a little chippy ourselves. We've got some talkers on our team and they've got some talkers on their team. And I think that's what it stems from.

“It's kind of like, what's that old West Virginian hills thing?”

“The Hatfields and McCoys?”

“Yeah,” Cesaire said. “We don't know why we hate each other. We just do.”

Tim Sullivan: (619) 293-1033; tim.sullivan@uniontrib.com (tim.sullivan@uniontrib.com)

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2008/dec/24/s25sullivan195235-theres-real-bad-blood-beyond-pla/?chargers

Northman

I dont think rivalries are the same these days. Its more about a paycheck than it is about being the best. The play up the part when they get interviewed but in the long run they could really care less. Thats the new generation of player for you.

Hogan11
12-25-2008, 06:08 PM
<!-- ////////////////////////////END HEADER\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ --> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> <!-- function popitup(url) { newwindow=window.open(url,'name','fullscreen=yes,l ocation=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'); if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()} return false; } // --> </script> <!-- --> <!--startclickprintinclude--> There's real bad blood beyond banter between Broncos-Bolts

Tim Sullivan (http://www3.signonsandiego.com/staff/tim-sullivan/) (Contact (http://www3.signonsandiego.com/staff/tim-sullivan/contact/))
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

http://media.signonsandiego.com/img/photos/2008/03/30/tim_sullivan.gif

It's not the trash talk that troubles Jacques Cesaire. It's not the borderline blocks or the post-whistle provocation that bothers him about the Denver Broncos.

It's more than that. Or maybe less.

“They have bad teeth,” the Chargers defensive end disclosed Wednesday. “They have bad hair. They don't know how to cook. What else don't I like about them? They watch “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.' Who does that? Who watches “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?' That's what I want to know. I heard the Denver Broncos watch it. I'm just sayin'.”

Jacques Cesaire? I just love how these nobodies seize on these oppertunities to get their name in ink. Back to the shadows with you.

boltaneer
12-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Jacques Cesaire? I just love how these nobodies seize on these oppertunities to get their name in ink. Back to the shadows with you.

I never knew Jacques was so funny. :)

Obviously, he's not a superstar but he's one of those solid lunch pail kind of players. Good depth player and can step in when a starter goes down and not really miss a beat.

rastaman
12-26-2008, 05:00 AM
It doesn't matter what Jay does Sunday, the defense will be pathetic. They won't get any pressure on choir boy, they won't get any sacks, they won't get any turnovers, they won't get off the field on 3rd downs. The defense will need to play out of their minds Sunday to win.

Also, keep in mind Cutler has no running game of any consistency. Right now, the odds are Cutler will need to throw for over 400 yds, score one touchdown himself and passing for 5 TD's just to win in the closing seconds or 3 points.

The SD Chargers will have to lay an egg before a sellout stadium against one the worst Defenses in the league.

IT GOING TO HAPPEN.

rmsanger
12-26-2008, 05:34 AM
We should just find ourselves lucky that they kept that wrong QB. Drew Brees against our 2ndary would not be a good thing right now, lawl.

Ramathorn
12-26-2008, 08:10 AM
whos wilhelm?

I am ashamed to say he is from THE ohio state university.:stupid:

Man-Goblin
12-26-2008, 08:34 AM
I wasn't fired up until I saw the article about Jay Cutler's haircut; now I am STEAMED.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Also, keep in mind Cutler has no running game of any consistency. Right now, the odds are Cutler will need to throw for over 400 yds, score one touchdown himself and passing for 5 TD's just to win in the closing seconds or 3 points.

The SD Chargers will have to lay an egg before a sellout stadium against one the worst Defenses in the league.

IT GOING TO HAPPEN.

SD defense is not that much better.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 08:59 AM

If you need bulletin board material for this game, then you are in deep trouble to start out!

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Anotnio Gates might have something to say on that.

Kaylore
12-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Denver's Gerard Warren availed himself of a free shot at Drew Brees and tore the quarterback's labrum with a gratuitous landing on his shoulder. Though the injury gave the Chargers a convenient excuse to let Brees go, Warren's hit was widely seen as another deliberate Denver cheap shot.
What a whiner. He was trying to stop Brees from recovering the Ball. How about they protect their QB better so the fumble doesn't happen in the first place? Rivers fumbled the same side on the same Lynch blitz.

Kaylore
12-26-2008, 09:09 AM
We should just find ourselves lucky that they kept that wrong QB. Drew Brees against our 2ndary would not be a good thing right now, lawl.

We made Brady Quinn look like Drew Brees and Dauphin Phillip leads the league in passer rating.

BlaK-Argentina
12-26-2008, 09:27 AM

We played Drew Brees this year already. And yeah it wasn't pretty.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 09:30 AM

We got a W, didnt we...

Archer81
12-26-2008, 09:31 AM
We made Brady Quinn look like Drew Brees and Dauphin Phillip leads the league in passer rating.

Irony would be if Phyllis Rivers has his worst statistical game of his career sunday night. I'd be fine with that.

Los Broncos
12-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Dam, when will they let it go.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Dam, when will they let it go.

When we beat them sunday. At least for this year.

Los Broncos
12-26-2008, 09:59 AM
When we beat them sunday. At least for this year.

If we beat them Sunday, which is a long shot.

rastaman
12-26-2008, 10:23 AM

Cutler, Marshall, Royal, and Scheftler(sp) will need to have career games in order for the Broncos to win agaisnt SD.

It could happen.....or the Chargers can blow out Denver, just depends which team shows up.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 10:26 AM

Not any different than any other sunday. SD is not 15-0, they are 7-8. Come on now.

colonelbeef
12-26-2008, 10:30 AM
They are trying to get into his head. Smart move, am quite curious to see how Jay responds.

KCStud
12-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Not that it means much, but Damion McIntrash wants you guys to win..

Damion McIntosh will be paying attention Sunday night. That’s when two teams he thinks the Chiefs should have — and, more important, could have — beaten will play for the AFC West title.

He’ll be rooting for Denver over San Diego. McIntosh said he doesn’t like the Chargers’ style.

“It’s cockiness,” said McIntosh, the Chiefs’ right tackle. “Like they deserve to be there.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/952639.html

Play2win
12-26-2008, 10:31 AM
If they would just play Larsen (he is healthy, right?) at MLB and keep webster on the BENCH, you would think it would help our chances at least 10 FOLD...

NYBronco
12-26-2008, 10:55 AM
They are trying to get into his head. Smart move, am quite curious to see how Jay responds.

Yes they are.

tsiguy96
12-26-2008, 11:23 AM
i have no clue what they intend to do in this game...i cant wait to watch it though. broncos could destroy them for all we know, the chargers are not the world beaters everyone thinks.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 11:28 AM
i have no clue what they intend to do in this game...i cant wait to watch it though. broncos could destroy them for all we know, the chargers are not the world beaters everyone thinks.

Been saying this all week. Its not like SD was awarded 6 additional losses by the league to make it interesting in week 17...Chargers are 7-8, defense just as horrid as ours and led by a potato head QB. This is a winnable game. Consider, at least 3 chargers will be crying into some camera after the game about some imaginary injustice done to them.

Los Broncos
12-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Not any different than any other sunday. SD is not 15-0, they are 7-8. Come on now.

I know, I'm not hoping they lose, come on now. ;D

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 11:57 AM
This Rivers/Cutler feud is going to be awesome for 10 years.

The AFC West is lucky to have these guys.
Totally agree Bob. Its only going to get better as time wears on.

Wow... you're kidding, right? How can your defense suck that bad and you still claim to have the best corner? Especially when he's missed half the season with an injury. Good on you for being a homer, but ....wow.

Hmmmm.... yeah, Brees is good, but last time I checked, our boy Rivers has had the best QB rating in the league since week one and also has the most TD passes.

Here is an article you guys out to see regarding the Rivers vs. Cutler rivalry: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2008/dec/25/chargers-mediacol-rivers/?chargers

I have a feeling the entire telecast will be more fun for Charger fans. !Booya!

Archer81
12-26-2008, 12:01 PM
I know, I'm not hoping they lose, come on now. ;D

Just amused by the attitude that SD is so much better than us. There is a reason they are 7-8, they didnt play denver 8 times this season and lose by a bad call every time.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Totally agree Bob. Its only going to get better as time wears on.

Wow... you're kidding, right? How can your defense suck that bad and you still claim to have the best corner? Especially when he's missed half the season with an injury. Good on you for being a homer, but ....wow.

Hmmmm.... yeah, Brees is good, but last time I checked, our boy Rivers has had the best QB rating in the league since week one and also has the most TD passes.

Here is an article you guys out to see regarding the Rivers vs. Cutler rivalry: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2008/dec/25/chargers-mediacol-rivers/?chargers

I have a feeling the entire telecast will be more fun for Charger fans. !Booya!

Even Trey Wingo knows Bailey is the best corner in the NFL, bad groin and all. Dont be a douche.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Even Trey Wingo knows Bailey is the best corner in the NFL, bad groin and all. Dont be a douche.

Trey Wingo? :espnsux:

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Wow... you're kidding, right? How can your defense suck that bad and you still claim to have the best corner? What does the defense as a whole have to do with an individual player's greatness?

Especially when he's missed half the season with an injury. Good on you for being a homer, but ....wow. So when a great player gets injured, he is no longer great? ???

I think you might want to get back on the short bus.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 12:18 PM
What does the defense as a whole have to do with an individual player's greatness?

So when a great player gets injured, he is no longer great? ???

I think you might want to get back on the short bus.
Kidding me? I've spent the better part of the season shaking my head a Charger fans that complain about LT's lack of production....

LT is great, but his production is down. To call him the best RB in the league, this year, would be incorrect. I haven't seen Champ make great plays against the Chargers in a couple years...

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 12:21 PM

Drew Brees never won in Denver, thats why we got rid of him, Rivers is the better Quarterback.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 12:23 PM

keep saying that!

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Been saying this all week. Its not like SD was awarded 6 additional losses by the league to make it interesting in week 17...Chargers are 7-8, defense just as horrid as ours and led by a potato head QB. This is a winnable game. Consider, at least 3 chargers will be crying into some camera after the game about some imaginary injustice done to them.

And if it had not been for a blown call by Ed Hockalugi, we would have sewn up the West last week, and we would have rested our starters for this one!

Ed is not here this week! You will have no help by the Refs, and all those phantom BS calls ya got in the last game, they won’t be there this time!

You are going to have to win based on ability, and if you would had any of that, you would have won the West last week!

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Kidding me? I've spent the better part of the season shaking my head a Charger fans that complain about LT's lack of production....

LT is great, but his production is down. To call him the best RB in the league, this year, would be incorrect. I haven't seen Champ make great plays against the Chargers in a couple years...

Antonio has made him look like a chump these last couple of games.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 12:34 PM

A few big differences there.

1. LT is at that point when RBs start to drop off. Champ is not to that point in his career yet.

2. A logical person would not say that a player loses their "greatest at the position" crown because of injury. That's just...well...dumb.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Antonio has made him look like a chump these last couple of games.

Really? Please provide proof.

Archer81
12-26-2008, 12:36 PM

Usually when a DB is doing his job, you dont notice him. Thats the point.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Usually when a DB is doing his job, you don't notice him. That's the point.

I did notice the 30 point average Philip's been posting against Denver. Plenty of them have been over Champ. Just ask Antonio Gates.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 12:42 PM
I did notice the 30 point average Philip's been posting against Denver. Plenty of them have been over Champ. Just ask Antonio Gates.

Again, lets see some proof.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Again, lets see some proof.

Gonna have to leave you to your own feelings on the subject. I have video and I'm sure there are ways to go online and search for play-by-play archives, but that would take too much time to dig it up and post it. Suffice to say, Champ's been burned a few times by Gates, Chambers and Rivers. Its the NFL, it happens.

If you say he's great, nothing I can say would change that anyhow. Peace.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Gonna have to leave you to your own feelings on the subject. I have video and I'm sure there are ways to go online and search for play-by-play archives, but that would take too much time to dig it up and post it. Suffice to say, Champ's been burned a few times by Gates, Chambers and Rivers. Its the NFL, it happens.

If you say he's great, nothing I can say would change that anyhow. Peace.

Hey, you made the claim, back it up.

Show me some videos that show Champ Bailey in man on man coverage getting burned by those players.

Inkana7
12-26-2008, 01:10 PM
And if it had not been for a blown call by Ed Hockalugi, we would have sewn up the West last week, and we would have rested our starters for this one!

Ed is not here this week! You will have no help by the Refs, and all those phantom BS calls ya got in the last game, they won’t be there this time!

You are going to have to win based on ability, and if you would had any of that, you would have won the West last week!

You're right. The Chargers are AWESOME! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I absolutely love the overconfidence. It's almost as juicy as the whining over the last game.

400HZ
12-26-2008, 01:16 PM

Show me some videos that show Champ Bailey in man on man coverage getting burned by those players.

Florida Bronco, nobody wants to argue with you and your selective memory. It's a waste of time.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 01:20 PM

Week 2: Two minute mark. One on one, Chambers beats him for a long TD.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ace66c

BlaK-Argentina
12-26-2008, 01:24 PM

Well of course he gets beat. Name one CB that never gives up a play.
That video proves nothing. He's still great and you would be hard pressed to find someone who has watched him consistently and disagrees with that.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 01:28 PM

Ok, that's one.

Where's the rest?

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Florida Bronco, nobody wants to argue with you and your selective memory. It's a waste of time.

Of course they don't. It's real easy to say "Player X has made great plays against Player Y" but they usually don't put their money where their mouth is.

400HZ
12-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Of course they don't. It's real easy to say "Player X has made great plays against Player Y" but they usually don't put their money where their mouth is.

He just did. Here's another:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03GQc9s70DaD8/340x.jpg

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 01:36 PM
He just did. Here's another:

He provided one video.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03GQc9s70DaD8/340x.jpg

You're not really this dumb are you? A picture shows nothing of the coverage assignments on that play. All it shows is that Champ was in the vicinity.

Let's step up the game from your typical sparkler kiddie smack to some legit football discussion. I know it may be over your head, but try your best.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Well of course he gets beat. Name one CB that never gives up a play.
That video proves nothing. He's still great and you would be hard pressed to find someone who has watched him consistently and disagrees with that.

I said that. Its the NFL. it happens.

400HZ
12-26-2008, 01:42 PM
He provided one video.

You're not really this dumb are you? A picture shows nothing of the coverage assignments on that play. All it shows is that Champ was in the vicinity.

Let's step up the game from your typical sparkler kiddie smack to some legit football discussion. I know it may be over your head, but try your best.

This is why I don't like arguing with people like you. It's a chore. You cover your ears and scream "nah nah nah nah."

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29063&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2006&week=REG14

At 0:35. I was at the game and remember vividly. A heavy run blitz and shallow cover 3. Darrent Williams was on the left third and Champ was in the middle. Gates caught the ball in between them.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 01:43 PM
He provided one video.

Let's step up the game from your typical sparkler kiddie smack to some legit football discussion. I know it may be over your head, but try your best. Attaboy! I was waiting for the "you're dumb, I'm not" argument.

Its why you guys long ago past by Faider fans as my most despised fans (in the AFC West). You seem to think that because you're a Bronco fan, you have superior knowledge of the game. Pfft. You're just another schmo on a bulletin board who loves your best players.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Attaboy! I was waiting for the "you're dumb, I'm not" argument.

Its why you guys long ago past by Faider fans and my most despised fans (in the AFC West). You seem to think that because you're a Bronco fan, you have superior knowledge of the game. Pfft. You're just another schmo on a bulletin board who loves your best players.

I don't think a Charger fan has any room to talk about being despised.

As for being dumb, there is no other way to describe what 400 posted. When you're talking about player vs. player matchups, a still photo of the end of a play is absolutely worthless.

And I don't know why you decided to throw yourself on that grenade. At least you had the common sense to post a video, although I'm still waiting for the rest.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-26-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't think a Charger fan has any room to talk about being despised.

As for being dumb, there is no other way to describe what 400 posted. When you're talking about player vs. player matchups, a still photo of the end of a play is absolutely worthless.

And I don't know why you decided to throw yourself on that grenade. At least you had the common sense to post a video, although I'm still waiting for the rest.Why are you hung up on Champs' one-on-one matchups?

Playing corner is more than that - especially with all the zone defense. While I haven't wanted to offend you guys (much), Jammer is possibly a more complete CB over the past two years because he can shutdown receivers AND lays out guys running to his side. (just ask Jeff Garcia who foolishly ran his way and didn't slide)

Going back to the start of the argument, I merely said this wasn't a great year for Champ. He is a great player, but has had a bad year. There are other great CB's in the league.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Why are you hung up on Champs' one-on-one matchups? Again, you made the claim, I'm simply calling for proof.

Playing corner is more than that - especially with all the zone defense. That's my point.

While I haven't wanted to offend you guys (much), Jammer is possibly a more complete CB over the past two years because he can shutdown receivers AND lays out guys running to his side. (just ask Jeff Garcia who foolishly ran his way and didn't slide) Jammer is not quite a shut down corner, and I don't need to remind you what a great run stopper Champ is.

In fact, wasn't it just a couple years ago that there was alot of talk about how Jammer had not been living up to expectations and might be benched?

Going back to the start of the argument, I merely said this wasn't a great year for Champ. No, that's not what you said, you said Champ was not the greatest CB in the game.

He is a great player, but has had a bad year. Unless you think bad = injured, then you're incorrect again. Prior to his injury, Champ had only been thrown at 11 times or so and had shut down Randy Moss.

There are other great CB's in the league. What's your point?

Inkana7
12-26-2008, 02:47 PM
He provided one video.

I remember that play. It was Lynch's responsibility. Champ came over to help.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Really? Please provide proof.

I do not need to prove anything, Chump got hurt trying to cover Antonio Gates.

If you are one of these people who need to be shown eveyrthing to prove something, would you like for me to sit down and draw a picture with crayons, could you understand that?

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Ok, that's one.

Where's the rest?
hey I can only draw so fast with the crayons, and besides my kid cries everytime I take one of his.

KCStud
12-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Champ hasn't been the best CB for 2 years now. Every football fan knows that Cromartie was better than him last year. More INT's, better coverage, more big plays.

Champ is still an elite CB, but he is not the best CB in football anymore. He will start to wear down the next couple of years anyway. He will be 31 at the start of next season and he is already starting to get hammered with injuries. By age 33, he will be solid, but not great

Inkana7
12-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Cromartie's interceptions last year were the result of luck. Not skill. Look at him now.

BTW, KCStud, you've been trying your "Champ's old!" argument for awhile now. It still doesnt hold water. He's still the best CB in football.

Inkana7
12-26-2008, 06:02 PM
I do not need to prove anything, Chump got hurt trying to cover Antonio Gates.

If you are one of these people who need to be shown eveyrthing to prove something, would you like for me to sit down and draw a picture with crayons, could you understand that?

You have no proof and instead of manning up to that fact, you're calling him names. You've been stalling this entire thread.

watermock
12-26-2008, 06:37 PM
All I see is a LT2 of the past. He was pretty good.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 06:41 PM
This is why I don't like arguing with people like you. It's a chore. You cover your ears and scream "nah nah nah nah."

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29063&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&season=2006&week=REG14

At 0:35. I was at the game and remember vividly. A heavy run blitz and shallow cover 3. Darrent Williams was on the left third and Champ was in the middle. Gates caught the ball in between them.

By your own admission, Gates caught the ball in a seam between Williams and Bailey. That certainly isn't burning Champ now, is it?

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 06:46 PM
I do not need to prove anything, Chump got hurt trying to cover Antonio Gates. Right, you're very credible.

I guess I'm just a little bit higher level than you Charger fans. If you'll believe anything without the slightest bit of proof...well then I have some oceanfront property I'd like to sell you.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Champ hasn't been the best CB for 2 years now. Every football fan knows that Cromartie was better than him last year. More INT's, better coverage, more big plays.

Champ is still an elite CB, but he is not the best CB in football anymore. He will start to wear down the next couple of years anyway. He will be 31 at the start of next season and he is already starting to get hammered with injuries. By age 33, he will be solid, but not great

You don't know **** about football, so I'm not even gonna bother correcting all your stupid posts.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 06:59 PM
You have no proof and instead of manning up to that fact, you're calling him names. You've been stalling this entire thread.
ROTFLMFAOAY

and you are in denial!

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Right, you're very credible.

I guess I'm just a little bit higher level than you Charger fans. If you'll believe anything without the slightest bit of proof...well then I have some oceanfront property I'd like to sell you.

I did not know I was talking with a football legend in his own mind.

Inkana7
12-26-2008, 07:01 PM
ROTFLMFAOAY

and you are in denial!

Of what? I don't remember nor do you provide any PROOF of Gates ever burning Champ.

So. You're dumb.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 07:17 PM

That's because you didn't show up here until after 2006. Just another front runner, like all your other sparkler fans.

Thankfully that's easy to see just by looking at your registration date and number of posts. :thumbs:

400HZ
12-26-2008, 07:46 PM

Well now you know! :rofl:

Argument is futile.

12-26-2008, 08:29 PM
You don't know **** about football, so I'm not even gonna bother correcting all your stupid posts.

You know dude, I have you on ignore on my other computer, but not on this laptop, so unfortunately I read this post. But your standard "you disagree with me, therefore you don't know ****" attitude is getting really ****ing old. Learn to show some ****ing humility once in awhile. It's not the end of the world if you're wrong once in awhile.

KCStud
12-26-2008, 08:54 PM

How bout you quit being a HOMER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KCStud
12-26-2008, 08:56 PM

Or better yet, why don't you prove how Champ was better than Cromartie last year? Let the homerism continue:rofl:

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Or better yet, why don't you prove how Champ was better than Cromartie last year? Let the homerism continue:rofl:

Seeing as how Champ has been the consensus #1 corner in the game for quite a few years now, the burden of proof is on those to prove Cromartie is better, not the other way around.

And to be honest, I think you're the first person I've heard claim that Cromartie was better than Champ. I don't even recall some of our Charger trolls making that kind of claim.

Oh, and Bobo, go screw yourself you flabby foreigner. You wouldn't know a damn thing about humility, but I'm sure you know alot about being wrong.

SDRaiderH8er
12-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Of what? I don't remember nor do you provide any PROOF of Gates ever burning Champ.

So. You're dumb.
I do not feel the need to provide a link to prove Antonio took Chump to school.

You would not of seen it, you turned the game off. It was during that 41 -3 buttwhooping we put on you in your own house! You do remember that game dont you, or do you feel the need for a link to that one?

So if you want to play silly little games and pretend it did not happen, then live in your little fanatasy world! Do you have any good drugs there?

lex
12-27-2008, 07:29 AM
I do not feel the need to provide a link to prove Antonio took Chump to school.

You would not of seen it, you turned the game off. It was during that 41 -3 buttwhooping we put on you in your own house! You do remember that game dont you, or do you feel the need for a link to that one?

So if you want to play silly little games and pretend it did not happen, then live in your little fanatasy world! Do you have any good drugs there?

I dont think Champ ever let the guy he was covering catch 19 passes in a game. I have no data to support that but Im almost certain its correct. Having said that, Champ is overrated by many here. People are easily given to hero-worship around here. But giving up 19 catches to a Denver Bronco receiver kind of kills your argument for Cromartie. He's a good player but I wouldnt go out on a limb too far for him.

Did anyone see that E!SPN put something about this comment by Wilhelm in their ticker? WTF. Im not exactly sure this is THAT newsworthy. But, thats right, E!SPN is more about hype.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Who cares who "SDRaiderH8er" (a supposed fan with 136 posts in 5 years) thinks is better between Cromartie or Champ? I'd rather take the word of actual players, long-time sports writers such as Peter King and the knowledgeable talking heads around the NFL when they don't even put that overrated turd in Cromartie in the same atmosphere as Champ Bailey.

Are you honestly using one game to make your case? Was Cromartie better than Champ last season? Quite possibly. But to say he's better overall because of one season of inflated statistics is ridiculous. Remember, even Larry Brown of the Cowboys won the Super Bowl MVP. Anyone want to put him in the Hall of Fame?

400HZ
12-27-2008, 07:44 AM
Who cares who "SDRaiderH8er" (a supposed fan with 136 posts in 5 years) thinks is better between Cromartie or Champ? I'd rather take the word of actual players, long-time sports writers such as Peter King and the knowledgeable talking heads around the NFL when they don't even put that overrated turd in Cromartie in the same atmosphere as Champ Bailey.

Are you honestly using one game to make your case? Was Cromartie better than Champ last season? Quite possibly. But to say he's better overall because of one season of inflated statistics is ridiculous. Remember, even Larry Brown of the Cowboys won the Super Bowl MVP. Anyone want to put him in the Hall of Fame?

I'd say that Cromartie had a better year than Champ in 2007, but his body of work isn't nearly as impressive. This year has been a nonstop suckfest. And since my name isn't Florida Charger, I can admit that. :spit:

The best cornerback in the NFL this year is totally debatable. I'd go with Darrelle Revis or Charles Woodson, and like all defensive backs, they get burned from time to time. Every defensive back does, whether you want to bury your head in the sand or admit it.

Circle Orange
12-27-2008, 09:01 AM
(I can't get the link to work)
More for your enjoyment, if you can call it that:

In Shocking Development, Chargers Players Think Jay Cutler Is 'a Punk'
Posted Dec 26th 2008 2:15PM by Ryan Wilson (author feed)
Filed under: Broncos, Chargers, AFC West, NFL Fans, NFL Playoffs

Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers have a history. The two redneck quarterbacks don't like each other, and that was clearly evident last Christmas. As of mid-October, nothing had changed, and any progress the two might've made in couples therapy will certainly be for naught in light of recent comments from Rivers' teammates.

Via the San Diego Union-Tribune's Kevin Acee, who served as a guest host on a local radio station earlier this week and kiddingly asked Chargers linebacker Matt Wilhelm about Cutler being a punk:
I was joking. I mean, I think Jay Cutler is arrogant and off-putting, but I was totally joking and never expected a response. I was saying it for a laugh. I had suggested the same thing in an earlier interview with Clinton Hart.

But Wilhelm, who is a great interview, took my suggestion and ran. "He is a punk," Wilhelm said. "I'm just not a huge fan of his." Wilhelm compared Philip Rivers and Jay Cutler, saying both were leaders and wanted to win badly.

"But Jay Cutler," Wilhelm said, "he and Tony Gonzalez are the biggest crybabies in the league."
There's more, of course, but the message is basically this: Cutler sucks, Rivers is awesome. At least if you play for the Chargers (although Broncos players may feel similarly).

Either way, I can't think of a better way to end the '08 regular season than with the Hee Haw Bowl. Winner takes the AFC West, and the honor of having the Colts pay them a visit in the wild-card round.

There were about 30 responses to this story, including one bronco fan who feels Cutler is more talented AND has a stronger arm than #7. Yes, the toddlers are loose on the boards! Meanwhile, what makes this all silly is that in past years the Broncs basically owned the Bolts, and there was little trash talk. Now, the hype is basically centered on the qbs. But this so called story is quickly getting tiresome, all around. Who CARES if they don't like each other? I work with people every day I can't stand. http://scosoft.com/s/n/42105a0b.gif

SDRaiderH8er
12-27-2008, 10:35 AM
I dont think Champ ever let the guy he was covering catch 19 passes in a game. I have no data to support that but Im almost certain its correct. Having said that, Champ is overrated by many here. People are easily given to hero-worship around here. But giving up 19 catches to a Denver Bronco receiver kind of kills your argument for Cromartie. He's a good player but I wouldnt go out on a limb too far for him.

Did anyone see that E!SPN put something about this comment by Wilhelm in their ticker? WTF. Im not exactly sure this is THAT newsworthy. But, thats right, E!SPN is more about hype.

who is talking about Cromartie?

Antonio Gates took your Chump Bailey to school last year, and made him look silly. All I hear about is how great Chump Bailey is. The reason Gates did not get 19 catches, it was because everyone was open, and Rivers was throwing the ball all over the joint.

Turner ran for 147 yards and LT ran for 67 Yards.

Gates had 7 catches for 113 Yards ( Chump was covering him) and 1 Touchdown, Jackson had 3 catches for 84 Yards, LT had 3 catches for 73 Yards.

We did not need 1 person to have an outstanding night, your entire defense could not stop anyone!

SDRaiderH8er
12-27-2008, 11:18 AM
That's because you didn't show up here until after 2006. Just another front runner, like all your other sparkler fans.

Thankfully that's easy to see just by looking at your registration date and number of posts. :thumbs:

Well well, we have the “Oh woe is me” post.

You can thank Spider.

A few years’s ago when the Broncos were on top of the AFC West, and the Chargers were in last place, Spider and a few others were the ones who ventured over into a Chargers Fan website, and he sure was talking up the trash and stirred up a Hornets nest.

Then he ran back over here!

What you have is big old helping of what we got awhile back.

So if you want to live in a glass house don’t let the kids throw rocks and the neighbor’s house!!!!!!!!!!!

Blueflame
12-27-2008, 01:01 PM

You can thank Spider.

A few years’s ago when the Broncos were on top of the AFC West, and the Chargers were in last place, Spider and a few others were the ones who ventured over into a Chargers Fan website, and he sure was talking up the trash and stirred up a Hornets nest.

So if you want to live in a glass house don’t let the kids throw rocks and the neighbor’s house!!!!!!!!!!!

I was totally unaware that Spider needed FB's permission to do anything....

Broncos4tw
12-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Meh.. same old song and dance. If SD loses again, and I think they very well may (I think we match up to them better than they think), we'll not see a single one of these magically-appearing Charger fans afterward. Nothing new.

baja
12-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Sparkler fans ha ha good one.

Los Broncos
12-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Charger fan were talking at the store today, had on my team sweater.

They weren't talking in 2005.

SDRaiderH8er
12-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Charger fan were talking at the store today, had on my team sweater.

They weren't talking in 2005.

I am sure glad I dont speak Bronco, people would look at me really funny!

Spider
12-27-2008, 09:09 PM

You can thank Spider.

Hilarious! you Poosys banned me .........you couldnt take the heat ........you idiot

SDRaiderH8er
12-27-2008, 09:10 PM
wow this guy sure "LOVES" his Broncos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdnHJShXfmw

Spider
12-27-2008, 09:13 PM

LOL thats it ? Charger fans sell there tickets at the drop of a hat , dont know the difference in a chop block and a cut block , you know now thanks to me ....
you raider fans are all alike

Spider
12-27-2008, 09:15 PM
LOL a sparkler fans Idea of a good time is a hot date with a Tight end that has become a wide receiver

Inkana7
12-27-2008, 10:32 PM

He's also like 14 and loves Fitzy's Wicked Pissah Webcast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqbalW-IRk

But don't let logic get in your way. Youtube videos prove everything.

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2008, 06:32 AM
LOL thats it ? Charger fans sell there tickets at the drop of a hat , dont know the difference in a chop block and a cut block , you know now thanks to me ....
you raider fans are all alike

Our hatred for the Raiders is much larger than the Broncos. The Security force for a Raider game is tripled. I know the difference in those blocks, and the NFL made them illegal, we have had this discussion before, and the NFL sided with me, you lost that argument! Selling tickets at the drop of a hat, yes some do, and they turn around and pay for next years season tickets with the profits, don’t be jealous because no one except Bronco fans want to go to Denver, when they can come to sunny California!

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2008, 06:36 AM
He's also like 14 and loves Fitzy's Wicked Pissah Webcast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqbalW-IRk

But don't let logic get in your way. Youtube videos prove everything.

And yet another guy around here won’t believe anything unless it’s posted in a video form.

I get it; you guys pick and choose when to use video at your convenience.

He is right, the Broncos choked the Division lead away, and you guys do not want to admit it!

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Hilarious! you Poosys banned me .........you couldnt take the heat ........you idiot

I couldnt take the heat, yea right. Thats why I had to search the Internet to find out where you hid!

lex
12-28-2008, 06:42 AM
who is talking about Cromartie?

Antonio Gates took your Chump Bailey to school last year, and made him look silly. All I hear about is how great Chump Bailey is. The reason Gates did not get 19 catches, it was because everyone was open, and Rivers was throwing the ball all over the joint.

Turner ran for 147 yards and LT ran for 67 Yards.

Gates had 7 catches for 113 Yards ( Chump was covering him) and 1 Touchdown, Jackson had 3 catches for 84 Yards, LT had 3 catches for 73 Yards.

We did not need 1 person to have an outstanding night, your entire defense could not stop anyone!

Perhaps, but 19 catches is 19 catches and if one guy is catching the ball that often, you obviously cant stop him even though you have the benefit of knowing he is going to get the ball. And the fact of the matter is, Gates didnt get 19 catches, so thats total conjecture on your part.

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2008, 07:47 AM
Perhaps, but 19 catches is 19 catches and if one guy is catching the ball that often, you obviously cant stop him even though you have the benefit of knowing he is going to get the ball. And the fact of the matter is, Gates didnt get 19 catches, so thats total conjecture on your part.

In your style of Offense you need one guy to make 19 catches. If he only catches it 13 times, you lose, and you have been doing that quite regularly here lately haven’t you?

You need to get a little better and learn how to spread it more.

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2008, 07:50 AM
(I can't get the link to work)
More for your enjoyment, if you can call it that:

In Shocking Development, Chargers Players Think Jay Cutler Is 'a Punk'
Posted Dec 26th 2008 2:15PM by Ryan Wilson (author feed)
Filed under: Broncos, Chargers, AFC West, NFL Fans, NFL Playoffs

Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers have a history. The two redneck quarterbacks don't like each other, and that was clearly evident last Christmas. As of mid-October, nothing had changed, and any progress the two might've made in couples therapy will certainly be for naught in light of recent comments from Rivers' teammates.

Via the San Diego Union-Tribune's Kevin Acee, who served as a guest host on a local radio station earlier this week and kiddingly asked Chargers linebacker Matt Wilhelm about Cutler being a punk:
I was joking. I mean, I think Jay Cutler is arrogant and off-putting, but I was totally joking and never expected a response. I was saying it for a laugh. I had suggested the same thing in an earlier interview with Clinton Hart.

But Wilhelm, who is a great interview, took my suggestion and ran. "He is a punk," Wilhelm said. "I'm just not a huge fan of his." Wilhelm compared Philip Rivers and Jay Cutler, saying both were leaders and wanted to win badly.

"But Jay Cutler," Wilhelm said, "he and Tony Gonzalez are the biggest crybabies in the league."
There's more, of course, but the message is basically this: Cutler sucks, Rivers is awesome. At least if you play for the Chargers (although Broncos players may feel similarly).

Either way, I can't think of a better way to end the '08 regular season than with the Hee Haw Bowl. Winner takes the AFC West, and the honor of having the Colts pay them a visit in the wild-card round.

There were about 30 responses to this story, including one bronco fan who feels Cutler is more talented AND has a stronger arm than #7. Yes, the toddlers are loose on the boards! Meanwhile, what makes this all silly is that in past years the Broncs basically owned the Bolts, and there was little trash talk. Now, the hype is basically centered on the qbs. But this so called story is quickly getting tiresome, all around. Who CARES if they don't like each other? I work with people every day I can't stand. http://scosoft.com/s/n/42105a0b.gif

opposing QB's that like each other? Next thing you know you will have dogs and cats living together.

Archer81
12-28-2008, 01:37 PM
In your style of Offense you need one guy to make 19 catches. If he only catches it 13 times, you lose, and you have been doing that quite regularly here lately haven’t you?

You need to get a little better and learn how to spread it more.

9 Broncos have 10 catches or more, with 15 players having at least 1 reception.

9 Chargers have 10 catches or more, with 11 players having at least 1 pass.

We "spread" it around more often than you do. Sheffler and Graham have 65 combined receptions for 940 yards. Marshall, Royal and Stokley have 223 combined receptions for 2,595 yards.

The reason Marshall had 19 catches in week 2 is because your corners suck, and he was completely focused.

Inkana7
12-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Own'd.

Doth he forget that San Diego has more losses than Denver?

Bronx33
12-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Why do we care what SD waterboy thinks?

SDRaiderH8er
12-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Why do we care what SD waterboy thinks?

Me thinks I back a winner, and now you guys can go off and start preparing for the draft!

A 3 game lead with 3 games remaining, and you could not get it done.

Why is that!

And Cutler is a punk!

But thats okay, we will prepare for the Super Bowl, and Cutler can prepare for the pro Bowl.

I'll take Rivers any day of Cutler, who by the way still has a bad haircut!

400HZ
12-30-2008, 12:04 AM
Is Jay Cutler a Punk?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/98033-is-jay-cutler-a-punk

"I don't know, you tell me."

A phrase that can be heard at a Jay Cutler press conference.

In between rolling his eyes and giving curt responses, the phrase "I don't know, you tell me," is a point at which you know the press conference is about to end.

Not because all the questions have been asked. Or all the answers have been given.

Because the subject is unwilling to respond in a civilized manner.

Jay Cutler has been described as spoiled, smug, a guy with the personality of a doorstop.

But the one description that is sticking the most is, Jay Cutler is a punk.

In a radio interview with Kevin Acee, Matt Wilhelm touched on this when he said, "He is a punk, I'm just not a huge fan of his. He and Tony Gonzalez are the biggest crybabies in the league."

Where does Wilhelm's animosity stem from? Much of it can be traced back to Christmas Eve 2007.

The Chargers were facing the Broncos and the Chargers were about to defeat a Cutler-led Broncos team for the fourth straight time. Both teams were doing a lot of talking. But Cutler decided to take it one step further.

What did Cutler say?

"If I could, I would say them," Wilhelm said. "But they're unfit for ... radio. They're something that probably only happens on the football field or when you're extremely, extremely angry at someone."

Yet Philip Rivers is widely thought responsible for the "trash talking." Why is this?

Partially this comes from Cutler's comments in regards to Philip Rivers. Cutler said, "I’m just not that big of a fan of the guy.” Cutler continued, “I don’t like how he carries himself. I don’t like some of the stuff he does on the field.”

But the main reason for this perception is the cameras only captured Philip Rivers responding to Jay Cutler during that Christmas Eve game. Rivers can be seen saying "atta baby" as well as "the ball is over there" in Cutler's direction.

As Eric Allen pointed out on Colin Cowherd's radio program, what the audience saw at home doesn't tell the whole story.

"What people don't realize is there is lots of stuff going on on a football field," Allen said.

"People don't know, when I'm looking at film I see some things that happen after the play because I'm looking at the film, the team's copy. I'm not gonna say what part of the anatomy that Denver's quarterback was grabbing. But he was making some gestures that uh, weren't PG TV."

Allen continued, "One of the things that Philip Rivers is is he's one of the guys. And when you have quarterbacks like that they're OK to stand by the defense. It's like "Hey, you know what, this is my football team if you are gonna talk I'm gonna give it right back to ya." And that's how he's been and that how he'll continue to be."

One part of that Eric Allen interview stands out. The term "one of the guys."

Something Jay Cutler might know little about.

Not with cameras catching him bad-mouthing his wide receivers on the field (hopefully the kids at home can't read lips).

Bad mouthing his defense in the press.

Calling out his star wide receiver in the offseason.

All the while displaying a healthy dose of arrogance.

The same arrogance that led him to proclaim that there was no team with a better chance to reach the Super Bowl than the Broncos.

400HZ
12-30-2008, 12:07 AM
(Page 2 of 2)
The same arrogance that lead him tell The Sporting News' Steve Greenberg, "I have a stronger arm than John, hands down. I'll bet on it against anybody's in the league. Brett Favre's got a cannon. But on game days, there's nobody in the league who's going to throw it harder than I am at all."

That's the type of thinking that displays why he is second in the NFL in interceptions. As Peter King commented, "sometimes he forces balls into coverage that are just plain bad decisions. Check out his second-quarter throw with three Panthers around his receiver. Pick."

So, while critics question Cutler's leadership skills, and others question his on-field decisions and demeanor, I think a good place to look is at his comments to the media and his post-game press conferences.

Between eye rolls and one-word answers you have a press conferences where, after a total collapse to the Chargers, you can hear such unoriginal statements as, "We really can’t stop anybody." Or, "We stopped ourselves. They didn't stop us once today."

A press conference where he was asked about the Chargers chances and replied with, “San Diego? No, I don’t think so. I think Indy’ll handle ‘em pretty good."

A press conference where once again he refuses to be gracious in defeat.

Where once again he can't help but throw teammates under the bus.

Where once again he belittles his opponents.

It begs the question, is Jay Cutler a punk?

I don't know, you tell me.

SDRaiderH8er
12-30-2008, 07:55 AM
(Page 2 of 2)
The same arrogance that lead him tell The Sporting News' Steve Greenberg, "I have a stronger arm than John, hands down. I'll bet on it against anybody's in the league. Brett Favre's got a cannon. But on game days, there's nobody in the league who's going to throw it harder than I am at all."

That's the type of thinking that displays why he is second in the NFL in interceptions. As Peter King commented, "sometimes he forces balls into coverage that are just plain bad decisions. Check out his second-quarter throw with three Panthers around his receiver. Pick."

So, while critics question Cutler's leadership skills, and others question his on-field decisions and demeanor, I think a good place to look is at his comments to the media and his post-game press conferences.

Between eye rolls and one-word answers you have a press conferences where, after a total collapse to the Chargers, you can hear such unoriginal statements as, "We really can’t stop anybody." Or, "We stopped ourselves. They didn't stop us once today."

A press conference where he was asked about the Chargers chances and replied with, “San Diego? No, I don’t think so. I think Indy’ll handle ‘em pretty good."

A press conference where once again he refuses to be gracious in defeat.

Where once again he can't help but throw teammates under the bus.

Where once again he belittles his opponents.

It begs the question, is Jay Cutler a punk?

I don't know, you tell me.

Maybe they should bring in Ryan Leaf as a Quarterback Coach and he can teach Cutler some manners!

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-30-2008, 07:58 AM
You seriously cut/pasted a piece from ****ing bleacherreport? It's written by high school kids looking to make it in the business.

SDRaiderH8er
12-30-2008, 08:07 AM
You seriously cut/pasted a piece from ****ing bleacherreport? It's written by high school kids looking to make it in the business.

well then I guess the "Youngens" know more about football then the old farts do.

This youngster predicted a choke job also!

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-30-2008, 08:19 AM
well then I guess the "Youngens" know more about football then the old farts do.

This youngster predicted a choke job also!

Why are you still here? You and your girlfriend are hopelessly begging for attention and are using bull**** sources to try to prove your point. We all know what happened Sunday night. The rest of us? The Broncos fanbase? In case you couldn't tell, we've already moved on. Congratulations to your cute little team. There's no reason for you to still be here, gloating.

Archer81
12-30-2008, 08:25 AM
You expect class from people who willingly live/like southern california?

SDRaiderH8er
12-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Why are you still here? You and your girlfriend are hopelessly begging for attention and are using bull**** sources to try to prove your point. We all know what happened Sunday night. The rest of us? The Broncos fanbase? In case you couldn't tell, we've already moved on. Congratulations to your cute little team. There's no reason for you to still be here, gloating.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scblue55/7395ptca.jpg

broncocalijohn
12-30-2008, 11:51 AM

it doesnt matter who put it together as long as the quotes are accurate. I am glad i have never hated on Rivers like 90% of Broncos fans because we might have a guy at the same level or even worse. I think some of Rivers antics were overblown. Telling the Colts fans , "I'll be back. I'll be back.", Isnt exactly moputhing off to opposing fans. If Cutler keeps up this persona, I hope you guys can not be hypocrites and say the same things about Jay as you would about Rivers. I guess we need one of those hard friendly, Vanderbilt style, interviews from Cutlerfan again to ask these tough questions on Jay.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2008, 11:54 AM
You expect class from people who willingly live/like southern california?

yeah, the terrible weather I am experiencing today of 65 degrees would make me move out of here. Sure our socialized assembly has almost bankrupt us but there is a reason for millions to live in SoCal as we have snow and sun within minutes from home. I like Colorado but there is a reason I live here and not there.

Beantown Bronco
12-30-2008, 11:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/scblue55/7395ptca.jpg

Wrong thread.

I think you meant to post that pic here:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56116

Archer81
12-30-2008, 11:58 AM
yeah, the terrible weather I am experiencing today of 65 degrees would make me move out of here. Sure our socialized assembly has almost bankrupt us but there is a reason for millions to live in SoCal as we have snow and sun within minutes from home. I like Colorado but there is a reason I live here and not there.

Earthquakes? Mexico 6 miles away? Drought? Gangland warfare? Water california gets from Colorado watershed?

WolfpackGuy
12-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Matt Wilhelm? Who gives a flyin fkkk what he says? The tables are going to turn on the SD sooner than people think. Their window of opportunity isn't closed yet, but father time is in the checkout line at Home Depot getting plywood to board it up.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Earthquakes? Mexico 6 miles away? Drought? Gangland warfare? Water california gets from Colorado watershed?

Mexico 6 miles away? really? Seems you would need to live on the border to be 6 miles away. LA/OC is 1 hour and half at least away. Earthquakes? Mus tnot be too bad if millions take that chance. You watch too many movies. Gangland warfare? Where? Please list the horrific warfare going on in Newport Beach, My town in Lake Forest, Beverly Hills, etc. I dont recall having a gangland shooting on New Year's Eve a few years ago like Denver did. We get our water from NoCal and we are proud of that. Are you suggesting that we will suffer a death of dehydration? You should love it in SoCal. We have Laguna Beach, West Hollywood, Hillcrest and Palm Springs just waiting for you.

pink_feet
12-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Cutler is a punk. That is clearly obvious.

he reminds me so much of Jeff George, it is scary.

Trumpet_Man
12-30-2008, 01:06 PM
it doesnt matter who put it together as long as the quotes are accurate. I am glad i have never hated on Rivers like 90% of Broncos fans because we might have a guy at the same level or even worse. I think some of Rivers antics were overblown. Telling the Colts fans , "I'll be back. I'll be back.", Isnt exactly moputhing off to opposing fans. If Cutler keeps up this persona, I hope you guys can not be hypocrites and say the same things about Jay as you would about Rivers. I guess we need one of those hard friendly, Vanderbilt style, interviews from Cutlerfan again to ask these tough questions on Jay.

Bingo.

Jay was grabbing is crotch telling the defense and Rivers to suck his whang. The same guy who just berated your entire defense and WR's.

Rivers has said he does not have a problem with Jay. Your boy has the problem.

The Colts fans were applauding Rivers getting injured. Some may say that is classless but the fans have a right to boo or clap as they see fit. Rivers saying "I'll be back" is nothing to the crowd. That is his game and it is to jaw. Favre jawed and head butted the defensive linemen and the media got "wet panties" yet Rivers gets dissed?

Rivers does not even cuss. The dude is not built to talk vulgar. Hell, he asked his college coach for his blessings to get married. You will never see Rivers in the police blotter. Cutler I can see getting into it for being an ahole and getting Darrent Williams'd by some idiot. 8')

Rocky Mountain Stampede
12-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Cutler is a punk. That is clearly obvious.

he reminds me so much of Jeff George, it is scary.

Pink feet has rocks in his head. What an idiotic comparison.

First three seasons:

Jeff George

640 completions, 1,125 attempts, 7,025 yards, 33 TD, 40 INT, 56.9 completion percentage, 6.24 YD/ATT, 70.5 QB rating

Jay Cutler

762 completions, 1,220 attempts, 9,024 yards, 54 TD, 37 INT, 62.5 completion percentage, 7.4 YD/ATT, 87.1 QB rating

pink_feet
12-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Pink feet has rocks in his head. What an idiotic comparison.

First three seasons:

Jeff George

640 completions, 1,125 attempts, 7,025 yards, 33 TD, 40 INT, 56.9 completion percentage, 6.24 YD/ATT, 70.5 QB rating

Jay Cutler

762 completions, 1,220 attempts, 9,024 yards, 54 TD, 37 INT, 62.5 completion percentage, 7.4 YD/ATT, 87.1 QB rating

Uhhh, wasn't talking about stats dude. Was talking about what a$$e$ they are.

Cutler is pulling some vintage Jeff George stuff.

Rocky Mountain Stampede
12-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Uhhh, wasn't talking about stats dude. Was talking about what a$$e$ they are.

Cutler is pulling some vintage Jeff George stuff.

Please! I have never seen Cutler go down like a bitch to avoid a sack.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Please! I have never seen Cutler go down like a b**** to avoid a sack.

well, to be fair, he hasnt been sacked much!:strong:

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Cutler I can see getting into it for being an ahole and getting Darrent Williams'd by some idiot. 8')

Get raped, you ****ing piece of ****.

Trumpet_Man
12-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Get raped, you ****ing piece of ****.

Tisk tisk....temper temper.... You know what I mean. You roll with fools and both teams have seen what happens.

Cutler is a ticking time bomb. You need to get rid of his ass and start fresh. Let him be someones else project before he infects the whole team. Send him to the Raiders. :rofl: :thumbsup: :thanku:

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Tisk tisk....temper temper.... You know what I mean. You roll with fools and both teams have seen what happens.

Cutler is a ticking time bomb. You need to get rid of his ass and start fresh. Let him be someones else project before he infects the whole team. Send him to the Raiders. :rofl: :thumbsup: :thanku:

No, apparently I don't know what you mean. I seem to take it that you think it's cool to invoke what happened to Darrent and relate the same to Cutler. Personally, I don't think it's cool. But maybe that's just me. I happened to personally attend his funeral and saw what it did to his family, friends, community and teammates. But hey, if some loudmouth, dirty, broke, ****ty-trumpet-playing ****** thinks it's going to make funny messageboard banter, then so be it.

I know you think you're all slick and can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet, but you don't bring up that ****. Tu comprende, ******?

Trumpet_Man
12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
No, apparently I don't know what you mean. I seem to take it that you think it's cool to invoke what happened to Darrent and relate the same to Cutler. Personally, I don't think it's cool. But maybe that's just me. I happened to personally attend his funeral and saw what it did to his family, friends, community and teammates. But hey, if some loudmouth, dirty, broke, ****ty-trumpet-playing ****** thinks it's going to make funny messageboard banter, then so be it.

I know you think you're all slick and can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet, but you don't bring up that ****. Tu comprende, ******?

How many people are going to have Cutler's back when he is out making rain at the bars? You know WTF I mean. He is throwing your players under the bus left and right. That chit does not fly for long in this league no matter how big of stones you think you have.

And I comprende you do not have the corner on attending funerals or suffering. That is arrogant. No one is slick here and I do not hide behind any anonimity. I am known. 8')

vindico
03-23-2009, 06:17 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/gjbronco/emo_jay_cutler-1.jpg?t=1237848239

"Waaaaaaaaa! I'm just not that big a fan of Rivers. I don't like how he carries himself. I don't like some of the stuff he does on the field."

“What!!?! Shanny's fired! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’m disappointed, I’m shocked, I’m not happy about it, I’m not pleased with it at all. I had zero inkling this was going to happen. I didn’t have a clue. *sniffle... I’m not happy, and it’s a lot to think about."

"What was that? A trade! You are ****ing kidding me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! My understanding at this point is they're trying to trade me. We'll see where I end up at. I liked it here, I liked playing with these guys beneath me, but obviously they're not going to let me have that opportunity. I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point. I could see why they want Cassel. I don't know if they think I can't run the system or I don't have the skills for it. I just don't get it. Or if they don't think they can sign me with my next contract. I just don't know what it is. I've heard I'm still on the trading block. There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure! Waaaaaaaaa!!"

"Huh? You think Cassell's better than me? Because he's not. Everybody leave me ALONE!!! I have a stronger arm that John Elway!!!"

"This is bull****. I want out of Denver. I'm calling ESPN and telling them that things just got worse!"

oubronco
03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
OMG this will never stop

baja
03-23-2009, 07:13 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/gjbronco/emo_jay_cutler-1.jpg?t=1237848239

"Waaaaaaaaa! I'm just not that big a fan of Rivers. I don't like how he carries himself. I don't like some of the stuff he does on the field."

“What!!?! Shanny's fired! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’m disappointed, I’m shocked, I’m not happy about it, I’m not pleased with it at all. I had zero inkling this was going to happen. I didn’t have a clue. *sniffle... I’m not happy, and it’s a lot to think about."

"What was that? A trade! You are ****ing kidding me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! My understanding at this point is they're trying to trade me. We'll see where I end up at. I liked it here, I liked playing with these guys beneath me, but obviously they're not going to let me have that opportunity. I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point. I could see why they want Cassel. I don't know if they think I can't run the system or I don't have the skills for it. I just don't get it. Or if they don't think they can sign me with my next contract. I just don't know what it is. I've heard I'm still on the trading block. There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure! Waaaaaaaaa!!"

"Huh? You think Cassell's better than me? Because he's not. Everybody leave me ALONE!!! I have a stronger arm that John Elway!!!"

"This is bull****. I want out of Denver. I'm calling ESPN and telling them that things just got worse!"

LOL I liked it ;D

WABronco
03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
An excellent review of history if you ask me.

Captain 'Dre
03-23-2009, 07:56 PM

Dude... this is hysterical! !Booya!

Archer81
03-23-2009, 08:03 PM
for the love of...

broncofan
03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
How long on a 100 post bump rule?

Hogan11
03-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Speaking for myself only, I have yet to see any assholism from Cutler.

I hate to quote myself, but I'm the first to admit it when I'm wrong about something...I honestly didn't see any then, but the last couple of months has more than made up for that.

I was wrong, it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a dick.

Glad I didn't waste any cash on his jersey.

boltaneer
03-24-2009, 01:17 AM
Oh my! How the tide has turned...

Popps
03-24-2009, 01:23 AM
I hate to quote myself, but I'm the first to admit it when I'm wrong about something...I honestly didn't see any then, but the last couple of months has more than made up for that.

I was wrong, it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a dick.

Glad I didn't waste any cash on his jersey.

I bought my son his jersey. But, we can always recycle it if he leaves. There's bound to be another #6 in our future.

I'm still hoping the kid grows up at some point.

Popps
03-24-2009, 01:29 AM

The tide hasn't turned, douche-bag. You guys still haven't won a goddmaned thing down in that ****-hole stadium.

What's up with that toilet, anyway? 45 minutes to get a beer and take a piss. Wait half the day for a tram to drag your ass in there? That place is a dump.

They should move the Chargers up here to LA so I don't have to drive so far to watch our "away" games, if you call a stadium half-full of orange jerseys away.

I'm glad all twelve of the fans down there have suddenly found their voices, though. You couldn't pay a Chargers "fan" to show up on a message board before 2006.

As for Cutler, a lot of the fans around here with good bull**** detectors saw trouble coming with him, in some way-shape or form, and this forum has given Rivers his due as being a quality quarterback, albeit a ****ing dork.

Yes, we have some spineless, whiney fans around here. Those are usually the squeakiest wheels on these boards. But, you should really win a meaningful game at some point in your franchise's history before you start puffing your chest out on world champion's message boards.

Xenos
03-24-2009, 01:46 AM
The tide hasn't turned, douche-bag. You guys still haven't won a goddmaned thing down in that ****-hole stadium.

What's up with that toilet, anyway? 45 minutes to get a beer and take a piss. Wait half the day for a tram to drag your ass in there? That place is a dump.

They should move the Chargers up here to LA so I don't have to drive so far to watch our "away" games, if you call a stadium half-full of orange jerseys away.

I'm glad all twelve of the fans down there have suddenly found their voices, though. You couldn't pay a Chargers "fan" to show up on a message board before 2006.

As for Cutler, a lot of the fans around here with good bull**** detectors saw trouble coming with him, in some way-shape or form, and this forum has given Rivers his due as being a quality quarterback, albeit a ****ing dork.

Yes, we have some spineless, whiney fans around here. Those are usually the squeakiest wheels on these boards. But, you should really win a meaningful game at some point in your franchise's history before you start puffing your chest out on world champion's message boards.
Definitely agree. In fact, I'm surprised you haven't started bowing in the presence of a Raider or Patriot fan whenever they show up Popp.

Popps
03-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Definitely agree. In fact, I'm surprised you haven't started bowing in the presence of a Raider or Patriot fan whenever they show up Popp.

No bowing, but at least they have legs to stand on. There's some history there. This newbie Charger-fan infestation is just comical.

Peoples Champ
03-24-2009, 07:33 AM

Ya, so we found out that Jay Cutler is a punk. Who cares. We will take our Punk QB and whoop your team with your Punk QB.

400HZ
03-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Ya, so we found out that Jay Cutler is a punk. Who cares. We will take our Punk QB and whoop your team with your Punk QB.

If you can get your punk QB to show up. I heard he's upset about something. :rofl:

Circle Orange
03-24-2009, 08:07 AM
OMG this will never stop

offseason = purgatory on the road to hell...

socalorado
03-24-2009, 08:11 AM
If you can get your punk QB to show up. I heard he's upset about something. :rofl:

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/philip-rivers.jpg

socalorado
03-24-2009, 08:12 AM

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/rivers.jpg

Black96WS6
03-24-2009, 09:21 AM
http://members.cox.net/mbrown777/JayCutler.jpg

socalorado
03-24-2009, 09:26 AM
http://members.cox.net/mbrown777/JayCutler.jpg

http://facelevelriverboarding.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/09/ladainian_tomlinson_crybaby.jpg

Black96WS6
03-24-2009, 09:28 AM
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:wl2nXRwVpIfckM:http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/CutlerPenn.JPG

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-24-2009, 09:30 AM
And just like the bandwagoners they are, the Chargers trolls are about 3 weeks late to the discussion.

Black96WS6
03-24-2009, 09:31 AM
And just like the bandwagoners they are, the Chargers trolls are about 3 weeks late to the discussion.

Hey not my fault someone bumped this thread. I actually didn't agree with it, this thread is old news. Might as well have some fun though since people started posting pics.

Remember when Jay threw 6 INTs and got destroyed by the Raiders 35-3? Man those were the days :~ohyah!:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2006/1125/20061125_080001_BronxJ112606_300.jpg http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ho137i2S35QCZM:http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/12/26/sports/broncos600.jpg http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20071006/images/sp-cutler.jpg "Hey! I am NOT a punk!!" :thumbsup:

socalorado
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey not my fault someone bumped this thread. I actually didn't agree with it, this thread is old news. Might as well have some fun though since people started posting pics.
Remember when Jay threw 6 INTs and got destroyed by the Raiders 35-3? Man those were the days :~ohyah!:
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2006/1125/20061125_080001_BronxJ112606_300.jpg http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ho137i2S35QCZM:http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/12/26/sports/broncos600.jpg http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20071006/images/sp-cutler.jpg "Hey! I am NOT a punk!!" :thumbsup:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07GjaA24lT6U9/610x.jpg
I'll cry again if i have to!!!

boltaneer
03-24-2009, 10:27 AM

Wow. That nerve I struck was a sensitive one! :flower:

boltaneer
03-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Time to join in on the picture fun! ;D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/kinematik/three_men_and_a_baby_funny.jpg

socalorado
03-24-2009, 10:40 AM

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/cmdstore_2043_46121734

baja
03-24-2009, 10:51 AM

Rep That's pretty damn funny, love the pee detail. Now STFU!

Peoples Champ
03-24-2009, 11:32 AM

Shoot, even if he doesnt show up, we will beat you with Chris Simms the lefty. He will have a field day on the weak D. And Dawkins will light up Rivers and LT and Gates.

oubronco
03-24-2009, 11:40 AM

:rofl: :spit:

Xenos
03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE"
cue music
http://www.california-lims.com/miscimages/michealbuffer.jpg

The pictures are great way to release some tension. But I just find it even more comical that someone actually bumped a thread regarding a rival team's linebacker's idiotic rant.

vindico
03-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Castillo: Dude, lemme help you unwedge that stick that's been stuck up your ass.

Cutler: Oww!! Oh!...Ohh..it hurts so good!

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/94934/luis_pats_playoffs.jpg

socalorado
03-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Castillo: Dude, lemme help you unwedge that stick that's been stuck up your ass.
Cutler: Oww!! Oh!...Ohh..it hurts so good!
http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/94934/luis_pats_playoffs.jpg

http://www.bigmattress.com/weblog/BDD_LT_1.15.07_baby_danpron-1.jpg

vindico
03-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Hilarious! ****!

“They have bad teeth. They have bad hair. They don't know how to cook. What else don't I like about them? They watch “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.' Who does that? Who watches “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?' That's what I want to know. I heard the Denver Broncos watch it. I'm just sayin'.”

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72155715.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABBF1DF77AF7375106B A40A659CEC4C8CB6

“For the most part, I have no problem with those guys. Some guys might. I mean, obviously the quarterback, from what he's saying about my quarterback, I have a little problem with him. But my biggest complaint with him is that he looks like Ringo Starr, you know? I'm just not feeling his haircut.

"Take a look at Cutler sometimes. He has like this shag look going. I don't even know what it's called. I was just looking at his press conference the other day after the game. He had on this overgrown suit jacket. It was like 'Come on, man. Let's get it together.' ”

"What would I say to Cutler? One word: 'Supercuts.'

“I don't think there's a hatred. There's a good mutual respect for each team, except for the “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman' thing. But at the same time, they get a little chippy and we're a little chippy ourselves. We've got some talkers on our team and they've got some talkers on their team. And I think that's what it stems from.

"It's kind of like, what's that old West Virginian hills thing?”

“The Hatfields and McCoys?”

“Yeah. We don't know why we hate each other. We just do.”

Xenos
03-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I think I understand why this thread is bumped. It's a accumulation of all the things that have happened this offseason between McDaniels and Cutler. Essentially, it two guys trying to do this:

http://www.findtape.com/images/product-450x450/Pro-Tapes-Pro-Measurement-Pro-Measurement-Tape.jpg

Bronx33
03-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Measure this
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3899/chargertcase.jpg

Xenos
03-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Measure this
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3899/chargertcase.jpg
Let me guess: 34DD?

http://image.muzi.com/pfm_image/203599945334415.jpg

Bronx33
03-25-2009, 05:09 PM