PDA

View Full Version : Around The NFL:

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76

BroncoBeavis
11-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Thanks for making my favorite team play in London in exchange for a home game next year Goodell.

****ing Brits. Keep our game in our country for Christ sakes.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/482/534/0cf.jpg

DENVERDUI55
11-06-2014, 09:19 AM
I woke up around 3 am a little bit ago and I interrupted a sweet dream. I rarely remember vivid details of dreams, but I remembered this one.

Apparently, I stumbled onto the fact that Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt weren't born like everyone else, but I found out they were actually born in giant eggs when they were already pretty much full grown.

That blew my mind....and then I stumbled onto the fact that this was a dark secret operation that Roger Goodell and the NFL had been hiding. They were using stem cell research to try and grow their own perfect players in super secret laboratories and Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt were a couple of their first prototypes. The NFL wanted to avoid all of the injury litigation in the future and were investing in stem cell research to create and genetically engineer and modify the perfect NFL specimens in a lab, growing them in giant eggs until they were ready to hatch. They could grow all of their own players in the future, thus not having to pay 'real players' or worry about injury litigation, as they'd own all the rights to these homegrown laboratory produced nearly perfect specimens.

Plus, the NFL figured they could perfect the level of play in the NFL, as all of these laboratory engineered players would be the perfect physical specimens for every position....they envisioned a future when every NFL player had super freakish physical skill sets, size, and ability, all specifically engineered to create the best and most dominant players at every position in the NFL....all under their control and ownership. They would finally own every aspect of the league, including their own genetically engineered and laboratory grown NFL players. Rob Gronkowski was the first TE prototype and J.J. Watt was the first defensive end prototype....they were just the beginning. The NFL envisioned the ability to produce all of the players in the league themselves in the very near future.

At the end of the dream, it started to get dangerous and Roger Goodell had some henchman coming after me, when they discovered that I was piecing together all of this information. There was a murder aspect to all of this as well, as the NFL was killing healthy babies they bought on the black market for the stem cell research needed to carryout these experiments.

It all started out as an innocent dream finding out that Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt were born in giant eggs and then the dream went further and further down the rabbit hole.

It was actually a pretty cool and vivid dream, but I should probably lay off raiding my 5 year old daughter Katie's Halloween candy basket before hitting the rack. If you want to try and replicate that dream eat a small box of Nerds, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, a Twizzler, and a mini Kit Kat right before going to bed.

Oh boy just wait until Roger is called racist for prototyping his first 2 players Caucasian.

baja
11-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh boy just wait until Roger is called racist for prototyping his first 2 players Caucasian.

It's because they are still refining the "not black enough" gene.

Theway
11-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Three 2015 London games announced. The Chiefs are one of them, giving up a home game.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24786413/dolphins-jets-jaguars-bills-chiefs-lions-to-play-in-london-in-2015

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 04:31 PM
OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Cornerback Jimmy Smith underwent season-ending foot surgery on Thursday, delivering a major blow to the last-place Ravens' season.

BroncoBeavis
11-06-2014, 04:44 PM
OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Cornerback Jimmy Smith underwent season-ending foot surgery on Thursday, delivering a major blow to the last-place Ravens' season.

I had to verify the last place thing. Man, they sure de-escalated quickly. :)

Flacko
11-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I woke up around 3 am a little bit ago and I interrupted a sweet dream. I rarely remember vivid details of dreams, but I remembered this one.

Apparently, I stumbled onto the fact that Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt weren't born like everyone else, but I found out they were actually born in giant eggs when they were already pretty much full grown.

That blew my mind....and then I stumbled onto the fact that this was a dark secret operation that Roger Goodell and the NFL had been hiding. They were using stem cell research to try and grow their own perfect players in super secret laboratories and Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt were a couple of their first prototypes. The NFL wanted to avoid all of the injury litigation in the future and were investing in stem cell research to create and genetically engineer and modify the perfect NFL specimens in a lab, growing them in giant eggs until they were ready to hatch. They could grow all of their own players in the future, thus not having to pay 'real players' or worry about injury litigation, as they'd own all the rights to these homegrown laboratory produced nearly perfect specimens.

Plus, the NFL figured they could perfect the level of play in the NFL, as all of these laboratory engineered players would be the perfect physical specimens for every position....they envisioned a future when every NFL player had super freakish physical skill sets, size, and ability, all specifically engineered to create the best and most dominant players at every position in the NFL....all under their control and ownership. They would finally own every aspect of the league, including their own genetically engineered and laboratory grown NFL players. Rob Gronkowski was the first TE prototype and J.J. Watt was the first defensive end prototype....they were just the beginning. The NFL envisioned the ability to produce all of the players in the league themselves in the very near future.

At the end of the dream, it started to get dangerous and Roger Goodell had some henchman coming after me, when they discovered that I was piecing together all of this information. There was a murder aspect to all of this as well, as the NFL was killing healthy babies they bought on the black market for the stem cell research needed to carryout these experiments.

It all started out as an innocent dream finding out that Rob Gronkowski and J.J. Watt were born in giant eggs and then the dream went further and further down the rabbit hole.

It was actually a pretty cool and vivid dream, but I should probably lay off raiding my 5 year old daughter Katie's Halloween candy basket before hitting the rack. If you want to try and replicate that dream eat a small box of Nerds, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, a Twizzler, and a mini Kit Kat right before going to bed.

Based on your description you may have smoked DMT. ;)

Arkie
11-06-2014, 06:18 PM
I had to verify the last place thing. Man, they sure de-escalated quickly. :)

Last place AFC North Ravens have a better record than first place NFC South Saints.

Oranges
11-06-2014, 06:26 PM

You on adderall?

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 06:44 PM
You on adderall?

I wasn't last night....but adderall kicks ass.

oubronco
11-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Sounds like an Ambien night

baja
11-06-2014, 06:51 PM

Have you checked your basement?

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Sounds like an Ambien night

No Ambien....I did kick back a Percocet though, as I have some from a recent kidney stone.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Cleveland just called for a pitch run.

Reminds me that I don't think I've ever seen a pitch run call the entire time Gase has been OC.

Enter The Dragon
11-06-2014, 07:21 PM
14-3 Browns. They may not win still. But thats how you go on the road. Peyton is a great play action qb. I just dont get how we let 2 offseasons go by and decide to "upgrade" the D and not the running game.

LikeABoss5820
11-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Stuff came up, lol at Chrissy still hating on Luck when he did nothing wrong except being so ****ing good.

I just don't get the hate she, whooey and others have for him.

I'd take Watt over Miller too, but Von since about Week 2 has been incredible so far.

Maleficent
11-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Awful first half for Dalton

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
A. Dalton 5/14 38 0 1

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Red Rocket was on a Pepsi commercial lol....RIP Pepsi sales.

Lets go Browns!

Maleficent
11-06-2014, 08:00 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Andy Dalton must only shop at Walmart, because he sure can't find a Target. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TNF?src=hash">#TNF</a></p>&mdash; Peyton's Head (@PeytonsHead) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeytonsHead/status/530553054865915904">November 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Enter The Dragon
11-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Awful first half for Dalton

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
A. Dalton 5/14 38 0 1

I sort of missed the play, but didnt dalton throw 2 picks?

Maleficent
11-06-2014, 08:11 PM
^ Just 1 pick. There was also a fumble from the RB.

Maleficent
11-06-2014, 08:13 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Just chill... -Andy Dalton <a href="https://t.co/M1Djm6ngxs">https://t.co/M1Djm6ngxs</a></p>&mdash; Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) <a href="https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/status/530549605382250496">November 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

Gort
11-06-2014, 09:00 PM
What is up w/ Ciny? They are for real horrible.

shhh! a Cincy loss is good for us. as long as they beat up on the steelers and ravens and lose to everyone else, it helps us when it comes time for playoff seeding.

maher_tyler
11-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Dalton sucks.

Gutless Drunk
11-06-2014, 09:26 PM

Maleficent
11-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Three remaining players from draft Class of '98.

Peyton Manning
Charles Woodson
Matt Hasselbeck

And the third player left from that draft? When asked Wednesday, if he could name him, Woodson said, with a chuckle: "No."

Told it was current Colts backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck -- a sixth-round pick by the Green Bay Packers that year -- the light went on for the 38-year-old Woodson, a former Heisman Trophy winner as well as former NFL Defensive Player of the Year.

"Matt Hasselbeck? Son of a gun ... there's only three of us, huh? Well, you know what man? It's a blessing to have played this long, to be one of three from '98 class," Woodson said. "I'm proud of that."
http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/9755/manning-woodson-talk-class-of-98

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-06-2014, 09:49 PM

Thursday games **** up some players.

And it's no surprise teams don't like these horrible games.

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 09:51 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game....I could tell my Bengals bud was really enjoying the ass kicking New England put on my donks last week, as he was sitting at my place barely containing his smirk during the game.

Knowing he was sitting at home screaming at the Red Rocket all evening made me smile.

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Brian Hoyer is now 9-3 as the starting QB of the Browns.

SouthStndJunkie
11-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Cincinnati fell to 18-41 in prime time games....wow, that is a stinky prime time record.

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 12:37 AM
I'm not surprised at all. I picked them to win along with covering

SouthStndJunkie
11-07-2014, 06:28 AM

Yep, I took Cleveland +6.0 points.

When the lights come on, the Bungholes scurry like cockroaches.

Rabb
11-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Thursday games **** up some players.

And it's no surprise teams don't like these horrible games.

I am really starting to hate them

DENVERDUI55
11-07-2014, 07:14 AM

That doesn't make much sense.

DENVERDUI55
11-07-2014, 07:37 AM
He means he took the money line and just doesnt know how to say it, I think

I think he thinks Cleveland +6 means they have to win by 7 or more. A little confusion on how the spread works.

Cito Pelon
11-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Uh, you geniuses know it's possible to make two separate bets, right? One bet on the moneyline, another bet to cover the spread? In last night's case, both bets were won. I think the moneyline was +235, so even if CLE did not cover the spread one could potentially make money. Duh.

DENVERDUI55
11-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Uh, you geniuses know it's possible to make two separate bets, right? One bet on the moneyline, another bet to cover the spread? In last night's case, both bets were won. I think the moneyline was +235, so even if CLE did not cover the spread one could potentially make money. Duh.

Yes I have made a few bets in my life. The term cover the spread is for the favorite that is all.

Gort
11-07-2014, 09:42 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rookie-jeremy-hill-says-browns--worse-than-i-thought--after-bengals-blowout-154640204.html

http://chompsy.com/pictures/oh-he-mad.jpg

IndelibleScribe
11-07-2014, 09:42 AM
All this talk of spread & covered is making me want some damn hashbrowns.

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 12:58 PM
He means he took the money line and just doesnt know how to say it, I think

no, it means in one pickem that uses spread I picked them to cover and in a straight up pickem I picked them to win. I know how to say what I said and said it correctly...either way I'm still right because my picks show green for right and not red for wrong L O L

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 01:02 PM
I think he thinks Cleveland +6 means they have to win by 7 or more. A little confusion on how the spread works.

no lol I know what it means dude :flower:

DENVERDUI55
11-07-2014, 01:06 PM
no lol I know what it means dude :flower:

Well that isn't how you wrote it. You didn't mention you took 2 different bets. When you say this you make it sound like you thought Cleveland was favored.

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Well that isn't how you wrote it. You didn't mention you took 2 different bets. When you say this you make it sound like you thought Cleveland was favored.

and yet Cito saw the word 'along' and was able to separate the context

Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post

yes, I realize I may have jumbled that. I do both to see how it goes. You sometimes easily pick a winner but the spread can be pain.

DENVERDUI55
11-07-2014, 02:01 PM
yes, I realize I may have jumbled that. I do both to see how it goes. You sometimes easily pick a winner but the spread can be pain.

If you do that and the favorite wins but doesn't cover you lose money. Hard to make money that way but last night was an opportunity where a mediocre team was giving up way too many points especially in a rivalry game.

SouthStndJunkie
11-07-2014, 04:19 PM
The Arizona Cardinals signed quarterback Carson Palmer to a three-year extension that keeps the two-time Pro Bowler under contract through 2017, the team announced Friday.

Contract terms were not disclosed by the Cardinals, but sources confirmed to ESPN that the deal is worth $50 million in total. It is guaranteed through 2015 and includes a guaranteed $20.5 million during that span, a source said. The average salary range is between $15.9 million and $16.6 million.

oubronco
11-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Good for him

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 06:19 PM
If you do that and the favorite wins but doesn't cover you lose money. Hard to make money that way but last night was an opportunity where a mediocre team was giving up way too many points especially in a rivalry game.

no dude, this espn and yahoo pickems, I'm not losing money LOL

Enter The Dragon
11-07-2014, 07:00 PM
no dude, this espn and yahoo pickems, I'm not losing money LOL

Over/under on who wins the di ck measuring contest?

ram29jackson
11-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Over/under on who wins the di ck measuring contest?

judging from your avatar you probably don't want to get into those if you are short and Asian. Besides, I use the metric system so I sound bigger

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-07-2014, 07:29 PM
A football life with Earl Campbell.

****ing Earl Campbell. Just crazy how he ran the ball.

Enter The Dragon
11-07-2014, 07:37 PM
judging from your avatar you probably don't want to get into those if you are short and Asian. Besides, I use the metric system so I sound bigger

Not Asian, just love the martial arts. I do fine. Great sense of humor ram. LOL

Enter The Dragon
11-07-2014, 07:38 PM

Gotta see this one. No one like him ever. Didnt they make the AFCCG?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Gotta see this one. No one like him ever. Didnt they make the AFCCG?

Went against the steelers I think.

It's rough to see him barely able to move now with health problems.

GoneFishin'
11-08-2014, 08:30 AM

I DVR'd this. Can't wait to watch it.

Did anyone watch the 30 for 30: Brian and the Boz? That was a good one too.

Arkie
11-08-2014, 08:41 AM

I love how he lifts this guy off his feet from the 5 yard line and carries him into the endzone with a stiff arm.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IWKkYwdVLO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
11-08-2014, 09:37 AM
I love how he lifts this guy off his feet from the 5 yard line and carries him into the endzone with a stiff arm.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IWKkYwdVLO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A guy in my golf club played backup DE for Dallas back in the day. He said tackling EC was like hitting a fire hydrant. ;D

Gort
11-08-2014, 09:56 AM

#1 RB of all time in my opinion. TD is #2.

Gort
11-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Went against the steelers I think.

It's rough to see him barely able to move now with health problems.

two straight years ('78, '79). PIT won both. :(

Powderaddict
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM

Jim Brown is #1 IMO, move the rest down accordingly.

Beantown Bronco
11-10-2014, 02:23 PM
The Seahawks mascot is happy to see someone:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/11/10/7188453/seahawks-mascot-selfie-jon-ryan-huge-genitals

broncocalijohn
11-10-2014, 02:36 PM
The Seahawks mascot is happy to see someone:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/11/10/7188453/seahawks-mascot-selfie-jon-ryan-huge-genitals

Scroll down and you have a TJ Ward story from his Cali days.

Action
11-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Kennan Lewis knee

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2DCeZ_CYAEuKyx.jpg:large

bowtown
11-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Kennan Lewis knee

Little banged up. Should be able to go next week. We'll just play it by ear.

IndelibleScribe
11-10-2014, 06:07 PM

#1 is Jim Brown. Everyone else is behind him however you want to place them.
If Brown had kept playing another 3-4 years we would never see anyone sniff his career rushing mark.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Another philly game where the offense hardly sees the field and they drop 17

Rohirrim
11-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Kennan Lewis knee

Rub some dirt on it.

Bronco
11-10-2014, 07:19 PM

If they block a FG and return it for a TD they will be the first team in history to score 8 different ways.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-10-2014, 07:22 PM
If they block a FG and return it for a TD they will be the first team in history to score 8 different ways.

Crazy.

Sanchez also runs the offense better than Foles does.

ram29jackson
11-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Either the Eagles are just that good or Cam and his boys just stink..

the Eagles aren't that good

broncosteven
11-10-2014, 09:29 PM

He had like 3 great years before he tailed off then battled injury issues.

There are lots of guys I would put ahead of him: Brown, Payton, TD, even the guy from Dallas. I loved to watch him play when he wasn't beating up on the Broncos in the playoffs but I would still put him in the same category as Czonka, though certainly ahead of Larry.

The didn't keep stats of Guys like Thorpe but I remember the old guys comparing them back in the '70s.

Gort
11-10-2014, 09:43 PM
He had like 3 great years before he tailed off then battled injury issues.

There are lots of guys I would put ahead of him: Brown, Payton, TD, even the guy from Dallas. I loved to watch him play when he wasn't beating up on the Broncos in the playoffs but I would still put him in the same category as Czonka, though certainly ahead of Larry.

The didn't keep stats of Guys like Thorpe but I remember the old guys comparing them back in the '70s.

let the Emmitt Smith fans confuse longevity for greatness. i know better.

Earl Campbell was great. his candle might not have burned as long in this league, but it burned brighter than anyone else's.

he's #1 on my all time list. those first couple of years he was in the league, he was in a class all by himself. that's how the position was supposed to be played. if he couldn't run around you or by you, he ran through you. and if you were going to try to tackle him, you were going to pay the price for it the next day.

baja
11-10-2014, 09:44 PM
let the Emmitt Smith fans confuse longevity for greatness. i know better.

Earl Campbell was great. his candle might not have burned as long in this league, but it burned brighter than anyone else's.

he's #1 on my all time list. those first couple of years he was in the league, he was in a class all by himself. that's how the position was supposed to be played. if he couldn't run around you or by you, he ran through you. and if you were going to try to tackle him, you were going to pay the price for it the next day.

A few guys retired rather than face him twice a year again.

Beantown Bronco
11-11-2014, 06:24 AM
they will be the first team in history to score 8 different ways.

The Minnesota Vikings beg to differ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Vikings_boat_party_scandal

Oranges
11-11-2014, 06:27 AM

Who's everyone more worried about; Philly or GB? I'm not buying Romo and Dallas for a second.

BroncosSR
11-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Who's everyone more worried about; Philly or GB? I'm not buying Romo and Dallas for a second.

Definitely GB simply because of Aaron Rodgers.

Philly definitely has something going but they have a ton of question marks.

Gort
11-11-2014, 08:56 AM

http://semvida.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/bazinga.gif

broncocalijohn
11-11-2014, 10:42 AM

You just need to read the end of the wiki link to know this is a great reply! Kudos Beantown!

Gutless Drunk
11-11-2014, 11:38 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>49ers LB Patrick Willis headed to IR, per <a href="https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN">@MaioccoCSN</a> <a href="http://t.co/UDyYq5dTxw">http://t.co/UDyYq5dTxw</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/532235913435168769">November 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

Gutless Drunk
11-11-2014, 11:38 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Report: Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane to miss rest of season with hamstring tear <a href="http://t.co/Wcs3x7r3dd">http://t.co/Wcs3x7r3dd</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/532239164138205184">November 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-11-2014, 12:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>49ers LB Patrick Willis headed to IR, per <a href="https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN">@MaioccoCSN</a> <a href="http://t.co/UDyYq5dTxw">http://t.co/UDyYq5dTxw</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/532235913435168769">November 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

Huge blow. Is bowman even back? Aldon smith comes back soon?

Fangio has been pretty dam good considering he's got scrubs playing key positions at times through the year.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-11-2014, 12:39 PM

Id have fun watching broncos front line have their way with GBs Oline.

DENVERDUI55
11-11-2014, 12:42 PM

Aaron Rodgers or Mark Sanchez?

SouthStndJunkie
11-11-2014, 04:53 PM
The Jaguars placed receiver Allen Robinson on injured reserve Tuesday with a broken right foot. He initially hurt his foot against Miami on Oct. 26, and the pain kept getting worse. Tests Monday revealed a stress fracture.

IndelibleScribe
11-11-2014, 05:11 PM
The Jaguars placed receiver Allen Robinson on injured reserve Tuesday with a broken right foot. He initially hurt his foot against Miami on Oct. 26, and the pain kept getting worse. Tests Monday revealed a stress fracture.

Ouch, sucks for Bortles and Jacksonville.
They probably need to add one more WR in the draft next year and then plug any holes on the OL to take the next step.

They did well in getting Robinson, Lee and Hurns added to Shorts.

Maleficent
11-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Huge blow. Is bowman even back? Aldon smith comes back soon?

Fangio has been pretty dam good considering he's got scrubs playing key positions at times through the year.

Bowman hasn't been cleared to practice and Smith should be ready to play this weekend.

TonyR
11-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Who's everyone more worried about; Philly or GB?

We'll find out this weekend. If Philly goes into GB and wins then they become the NFC favorite. And I don't think it's out of the question.

Rohirrim
11-11-2014, 08:38 PM
We'll find out this weekend. If Philly goes into GB and wins then they become the NFC favorite. And I don't think it's out of the question.

I don't see it. Not the way Aaron Rogers is playing right now. He's in a groove.

SouthStndJunkie
11-11-2014, 08:40 PM
The Santonio Holmes experiment is over in Chicago.

The Bears on Tuesday announced that the veteran wide receiver has been waived after nine games with the team that signed him as a free agent in August.

broncosteven
11-11-2014, 09:29 PM
The Santonio Holmes experiment is over in Chicago.

The Bears on Tuesday announced that the veteran wide receiver has been waived after nine games with the team that signed him as a free agent in August.

Kind of a head scratcher, Must have been a locker room issue he was under utilized because Jay only threw to Marshall and the TE with a jump ball to Jefferies every now and then.

Out of all the guys they could have cut/fired they choose him.

LikeABoss5820
11-12-2014, 08:52 PM

GB because of Rodgers.

Still not that sold on Philly but if they win/make it close in GB this weekend, that could change opinions.

Tony the Eagles fan probably disagrees.

LikeABoss5820
11-12-2014, 08:54 PM

Of course you don't, not crazy I guess but Rodgers is red hot right now.

ColoradoDarin
11-13-2014, 06:26 AM
GB is going to kill the Iggles

TonyR
11-13-2014, 06:44 AM
I don't see it. Not the way Aaron Rogers is playing right now. He's in a groove.

I just worry that GB really has trouble stopping the run, and the Eagles just find numerous ways to stay in games and usually win them.

TonyR
11-13-2014, 06:47 AM
Tony the Eagles fan probably disagrees.

You keep saying this but the exact opposite is true. I despise the Eagles. I am surrounded by their fans. But since I'm in their media market I see, hear, and know a lot about them. Every week I root for the Broncos, and for whoever is playing the Eagles. That said, I'm not one of those idiots who says a team "sucks" just because I don't like them. This Eagles team is very good. I'd trade coaching staffs with them in a second.

BroncosSR
11-13-2014, 07:17 AM
You keep saying this but the exact opposite is true. I despise the Eagles. I am surrounded by their fans. But since I'm in their media market I see, hear, and know a lot about them. Every week I root for the Broncos, and for whoever is playing the Eagles. That said, I'm not one of those idiots who says a team "sucks" just because I don't like them. This Eagles team is very good. I'd trade coaching staffs with them in a second.

In the exact same situation.

Beantown Bronco
11-13-2014, 11:42 AM
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Clarence Hill reported that Cowboys COO Stephen Jones said they have offered Bryant "some pretty nice contracts." It hasn't been enough. It's not the money that Bryant is worried about.
“I just know what I’m going to accept and I know what I’m not going to accept,” Bryant said, according to the Star-Telegram (http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/11/12/6283183/dez-bryant-on-contract-talks-its.html?storylink=addthis#.VGPHptfMKDs.twitter&rh=1#storylink=cpy). “You know, it’s not about the money. It’s not about none of that. I just feel like a little respect should play a factor in that. I love it [here]. I really do. But every day you grow. Let’s see what happens. It’s all about respect. It’s all about respect. I am a very loyal person, but just don’t test my loyalty.”

Two things:

1. So, it's not about the money. It's about respect. But the only way you can show me respect is by paying me X amount of dollars. I won't accept less.

2. I'm a very loyal person, right up until that loyalty is tested.

This guy's a freaking genius.

broncocalijohn
11-13-2014, 12:25 PM
GB is not good..no comparison to Philly..beating da Bears doesn't mean anything..:cowgirl:

You are going by the earlier version from September. Since that time, they have been one of the hottest teams in the league (with Pats and Cards...Broncos). Sanchez is going to struggle in my opinion. Matthews will be having a nice handful of sacks, hurries and knockdowns.

broncocalijohn
11-13-2014, 12:29 PM
GB hasn't really played anybody as of late..not that Sanchez is gonna carry Philly anywhere..Philly will kill GB..no doubt..

Kiss of death. Rodgers threatens Manning for publicity so Chrissy hates Rodgers. There is no way Philly kills GB at GB.

ScottXray
11-13-2014, 12:43 PM
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Clarence Hill reported that Cowboys COO Stephen Jones said they have offered Bryant "some pretty nice contracts." It hasn't been enough. It's not the money that Bryant is worried about.
ďI just know what Iím going to accept and I know what Iím not going to accept,Ē Bryant said, according to the Star-Telegram (http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/11/12/6283183/dez-bryant-on-contract-talks-its.html?storylink=addthis#.VGPHptfMKDs.twitter&rh=1#storylink=cpy). ďYou know, itís not about the money. Itís not about none of that. I just feel like a little respect should play a factor in that. I love it [here]. I really do. But every day you grow. Letís see what happens. Itís all about respect. Itís all about respect. I am a very loyal person, but just donít test my loyalty.Ē

Two things:

1. So, it's not about the money. It's about respect. But the only way you can show me respect is by paying me X amount of dollars. I won't accept less.

He also stated that he wants to be paid top 3 WR money. That's respect...

baja
11-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Get him a footman and butler.

ColoradoDarin
11-13-2014, 01:10 PM

I think that's what he doesn't want anymore. No more Cowboy babysitter and Top 3 pay = respect....

delany
11-13-2014, 01:29 PM
In the exact same situation.

You somehow manage to go more than three post in a row without referencing the Eagles.

Oranges
11-13-2014, 01:30 PM
That's a remarkable level of stupidity right there.

Nah. I think he's saying - he expects the same loyalty he shows them to go both ways. Wouldn't anyone?

gyldenlove
11-13-2014, 01:45 PM

Did you expect anything else?

Shananahan
11-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Nah. I think he's saying - he expects the same loyalty he shows them to go both ways. Wouldn't anyone?
Break it down for me.

BroncoBeavis
11-13-2014, 01:51 PM

That's pretty much the antithesis of loyalty.

broncosteven
11-13-2014, 02:32 PM

Sounds like something he learned at "Rand University"

Smiling Assassin27
11-13-2014, 03:04 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos awarded saints lb Todd Davis off waivers. Nate Irving goes to IR</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/533016950000332800">November 13, 2014</a></blockquote>

Flacko
11-13-2014, 03:08 PM
That's the worst, isn't it a contract year for him? I hope he still gets his payday.

Beantown Bronco
11-13-2014, 03:51 PM

I can just hear him giving his wedding vows:

I promise to be the most faithful husband ever....until that faithfulness is tested.

LikeABoss5820
11-13-2014, 05:10 PM
GB hasn't really played anybody as of late..not that Sanchez is gonna carry Philly anywhere..Philly will kill GB..no doubt..

What do you base this off?

Could Philly win of course, but they wont kill GB especially in Lambeau.

LikeABoss5820
11-13-2014, 05:13 PM

Philly is really good im just not sure they'll win this week.

Probably should have lost to Indy, lost to Arz/SF.

Philly is a very good team, Chip is an awesome coach but I don't see them beating GB with how well Rodgers is playing but I guess we'll see..

LikeABoss5820
11-13-2014, 05:19 PM
That's the worst, isn't it a contract year for him? I hope he still gets his payday.

Yep in a contract year.

Oranges
11-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Somehow matt Moore got a 2yr/8m contract last year to be their backup. Seems crazy

BroncsCheer
11-13-2014, 08:08 PM

Footman and valet

Butlers are household staff

Shananahan
11-13-2014, 08:23 PM
I hope he still gets his payday.
I have bad news.

baja
11-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Footman and valet

Butlers are household staff

Man servant?

maven
11-13-2014, 10:36 PM

Sure thing, but not from the Broncos.

maven
11-13-2014, 10:39 PM
ďI just know what Iím going to accept and I know what Iím not going to accept,Ē Bryant said, according to the Star-Telegram (http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/11/12/6283183/dez-bryant-on-contract-talks-its.html?storylink=addthis#.VGPHptfMKDs.twitter&rh=1#storylink=cpy). ďYou know, itís not about the money. Itís not about none of that. I just feel like a little respect should play a factor in that. I love it [here]. I really do. But every day you grow. Letís see what happens. Itís all about respect. Itís all about respect. I am a very loyal person, but just donít test my loyalty.Ē

Two things:

Pay him. And I have problems with him wanting to be paid.

Maleficent
11-13-2014, 10:46 PM
http://p.o0bc.com/rf/image_700w/Boston/2011-2020/2014/11/14/Boston.com/BCOM/Images/pats-2.png

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We apologize for the regrettable tweet that went out from our account. Our filtering system failed &amp; we will be more vigilant in the future.</p>&mdash; New England Patriots (@Patriots) <a href="https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/533099334787952640">November 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/2014/11/13/new-england-patriots-twitter-thank-you-includes-word/wotpbKIKJTc7msOE8ETPhJ/story.html

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Strip them a draft pick for that

broncocalijohn
11-13-2014, 11:22 PM
http://p.o0bc.com/rf/image_700w/Boston/2011-2020/2014/11/14/Boston.com/BCOM/Images/pats-2.png

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We apologize for the regrettable tweet that went out from our account. Our filtering system failed &amp; we will be more vigilant in the future.</p>&mdash; New England Patriots (@Patriots) <a href="https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/533099334787952640">November 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/2014/11/13/new-england-patriots-twitter-thank-you-includes-word/wotpbKIKJTc7msOE8ETPhJ/story.html

Social media guy in Pats front office, Steve Scarnecchia has the only job in the NFL that not only monitors the Patriots account but also gets $1 for every fake account he connects to the Patriots twitter account.

TonyR
11-14-2014, 05:39 AM
Philly is really good im just not sure they'll win this week.

I'm not sure they will either, I just won't be shocked if they do.

GoneFishin'
11-14-2014, 06:36 AM
Well that's certainly not going to help Boston's reputation.

Ol#7
11-14-2014, 06:46 AM

Since in the apology they didn't retract it, they really do hate____________

CEH
11-14-2014, 06:48 AM

This is on their website

Always a forerunner in the digital world, dating back to the first web site for any team in professional sports, the Patriots once again blazed a successful trail with their NFL-best Twitter domination.

Bronco
11-14-2014, 07:33 AM
What a douchebag handle Hilarious!

USMCBladerunner
11-14-2014, 07:55 AM
Mission accomplished Jets fan. You salvaged your season.

IndelibleScribe
11-14-2014, 10:05 AM

That is so ignorant it goes beyond words.

Kaylore
11-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Mission accomplished Jets fan. You salvaged your season.

Ha! It's funny because that's how those losers would measure success. "Hey, let's make the Patriots look racist!"

ColoradoDarin
11-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Ha! It's funny because that's how those losers would measure success. "Hey, let's make the Patriots look racist!"

With Boston's history on race relations... not too difficult.

Br0nc0Buster
11-14-2014, 11:09 AM
I just assumed that was Riley Cooper's handle

broncocalijohn
11-14-2014, 11:11 AM

I was thinking the same. That is probably a real Twitter handle.

Kaylore
11-14-2014, 11:21 AM

That's a good point.

Smiling Assassin27
11-14-2014, 11:30 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock">@JaysonBraddock</a>: UPDATE: Arian Foster is OUT for Sunday's game against the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash">#Browns</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FantasyFootball?src=hash">#FantasyFootball</a></p>&mdash; Kevin Hanson (@EDSFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/EDSFootball/status/533325223626825728">November 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

Smiling Assassin27
11-14-2014, 11:43 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a> QB Brock Osweiler helps kids w/ cancer, named <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLPA?src=hash">#NFLPA</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CommunityMVP?src=hash">#CommunityMVP</a> - <a href="http://t.co/QjzQz9PcHm">http://t.co/QjzQz9PcHm</a> <a href="http://t.co/4IPefhtQDq">pic.twitter.com/4IPefhtQDq</a></p>&mdash; NFLPA (@NFLPA) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLPA/status/533324545911160833">November 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

baja
11-14-2014, 12:02 PM
What's with the rubber gloves

Rabb
11-14-2014, 12:20 PM
if I had a nickel for every time I asked that

Dedhed
11-14-2014, 12:32 PM
What's with the rubber gloves

He's wearing a full suit. The patient is likely immune compromised; it's for her protection, not his.

baja
11-14-2014, 12:34 PM
He's wearing a full suit. The patient is likely immune compromised; it's for her protection, not his.

Yet his mouth is uncovered but that's OK he got gloves.

Dedhed
11-14-2014, 12:35 PM

He was probably asked not to make out with her, or spit in her mouth.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-14-2014, 12:37 PM

Probably wanted a picture where people can actually see him. Mask would cover him up.

baja
11-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Or maybe a staged photo oop., who knows.

oubronco
11-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Ebola!!!!!!!!!

Kaylore
11-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Ebola!!!!!!!!!

This is funny if you imagine your avatar is saying it.

Tombstone RJ
11-14-2014, 03:29 PM

Two things:

Hilarious!

Love it when they say it's not about the money.

extralife
11-15-2014, 04:48 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a> QB Brock Osweiler helps kids w/ cancer, named <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLPA?src=hash">#NFLPA</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CommunityMVP?src=hash">#CommunityMVP</a> - <a href="http://t.co/QjzQz9PcHm">http://t.co/QjzQz9PcHm</a> <a href="http://t.co/4IPefhtQDq">pic.twitter.com/4IPefhtQDq</a></p>&mdash; NFLPA (@NFLPA) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLPA/status/533324545911160833">November 14, 2014</a></blockquote>

poor kid wanted to meet a real broncos player. what a disappointment.

Maleficent
11-15-2014, 08:56 PM
By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The NFL Editor
Published: Nov. 14, 2014 at 02:39 p.m.
Updated: Nov. 15, 2014 at 04:36 p.m.

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan was caught on camera shouting a profanity following his team's victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers last week. He will pay dearly for it.

The NFL fined Ryan $100,000 for swearing, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday, according to a league source. The cost is so high because he's a repeat offender to the same rule. Ryan was seen yelling at someone as the game concluded, possibly an official or the Steelers' defense. He was also fined by the NFL $75,000 in 2011 for yelling at a fan and fined $50,000 by the Jets for using his middle finger in a picture taken in 2010.

Ryan was upset after Steelers safety Mike Mitchell tried to jump over the line of scrimmage to disrupt the Jets' snap when the latter was in the victory formation. Rex called the move "bush league" and said he was disappointed in Mitchell.

"I think I was saying, 'Thank you,'" Ryan joked after the game when asked about his swearing. "Obviously, I've got to do a good job of controlling my emotions. Things happen. I'm sorry if I offended anybody."

However, Rex wasn't the only member of the Jets who was fined for his actions in Sunday's game. Linebacker Jason Babin was docked $16,537 for a late hit on Ben Roethlisberger, while Michael Vick was fined $8,628 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Other fines worth noting, all via Rapoport:

Ľ Ravens safety Darian Stewart was fined $22,050 for unnecessary roughness due to a blindside block.

Ľ Rams tight end Lance Kendricks was also fined $22,050 for an illegal blindside block.

Ľ Jaguars defensive back Teddy Williams was fined $22,050 for unnecessarily striking an opponent with his helmet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000428050/article/jets-rex-ryan-fined-100k-for-profanity-following-win

Maleficent
11-15-2014, 09:00 PM
NaVorro Bowman has been cleared to return to practice and will do so next week, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday, per a source who has spoken to the player.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000428476/article/navorro-bowman-knee-cleared-to-return-to-practice

errand
11-15-2014, 09:18 PM
poor kid wanted to meet a real broncos player. what a disappointment.

Not surprised how the Brock haters always seem to gravitate to any thread he's mentioned in. ;)

JManekia
11-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Saints tried to keep Denver from signing Todd Davis

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11885254/nfl-looking-new-orleans-saints-roster-move

He must be worth a look

Shananahan
11-16-2014, 10:09 AM
Haha.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy
11-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Ya all DO NOT watch ESPN for the next 5 to 10 mins..they are showing in their words the ponding that Brady gave the Broncos..hes micd up..DONT WATCH IT WILL BE BRUTAL..

Thanks for the heads up Chrissy. lol

DENVERDUI55
11-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Ya all DO NOT watch ESPN for the next 5 to 10 mins..they are showing in their words the ponding that Brady gave the Broncos..hes micd up..DONT WATCH IT WILL BE BRUTAL..

Broncos deserve the disrespect after that abortion in Foxboro.

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2014, 11:27 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11885335/houston-texans-tennessee-titans-interested-brian-hoyer

Texans, Titans interested in Hoyer

oubronco
11-16-2014, 03:43 PM
ProFootballTalk ‏<S>@</S>ProFootballTalk <SMALL class=time>1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/534114048775036929) </SMALL>
Under threat of $100K fine, Marshawn Lynch ducks out of locker room without talking to reporters who were there http://wp.me/p14QSB-9De5 (http://t.co/xSD6mnnMvQ)

oubronco
11-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Jason La Canfora ‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora <SMALL class=time>9s10 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534115329048604672) </SMALL>
DEA agents questioning team medical staffs today as part of formal investigation into painkiller distribution in NFL: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24815249/dea-investigating-nfl-teams-painkiller-use-following-week-11-games … (http://t.co/tqvaTKbmqs)

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>2m2 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114095671562243)</SMALL>
DEA officials are questioning NFL team DRs and trainer after games at stadiums today as part of widespread investigation into painkiller use

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>49s50 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114322214305792)</SMALL>
The DEA probe is focused on visiting teams today at several stadiums and is in response to allegations from a suit filed by ex-NFL players

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>8s8 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114629291888640)</SMALL>
A full report on this ongoing investigation by the DEA into the distribution and handling of controlled substances by NFL ahead <S>@</S>CBSSports (https://twitter.com/CBSSports)

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-16-2014, 03:45 PM
McAnus for Prater looks awesome now.

Prater makin 50 yarders. Broncos have to go for it on 4th downs.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-16-2014, 03:50 PM
I dont understand how Aaron Rodgers ever loses. He zips those passes in there.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-16-2014, 04:05 PM

It's just amazing how good he is.

Shananahan
11-16-2014, 04:11 PM
I kinda think maybe Rivers might have just torn something in his knee.

broncocalijohn
11-16-2014, 05:01 PM

To Chrissy, he isnt very good.

GoneFishin'
11-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Jason La Canfora ‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora <SMALL class=time>9s10 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534115329048604672) </SMALL>
DEA agents questioning team medical staffs today as part of formal investigation into painkiller distribution in NFL: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24815249/dea-investigating-nfl-teams-painkiller-use-following-week-11-games Ö (http://t.co/tqvaTKbmqs)

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>2m2 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114095671562243)</SMALL>
DEA officials are questioning NFL team DRs and trainer after games at stadiums today as part of widespread investigation into painkiller use

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>49s50 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114322214305792)</SMALL>
The DEA probe is focused on visiting teams today at several stadiums and is in response to allegations from a suit filed by ex-NFL players

Jason La Canfora‏<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora<SMALL class=time>8s8 seconds ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/534114629291888640)</SMALL>
A full report on this ongoing investigation by the DEA into the distribution and handling of controlled substances by NFL ahead <S>@</S>CBSSports (https://twitter.com/CBSSports)

Mind your own business, government.

ScottXray
11-16-2014, 05:47 PM
McAnus for Prater looks awesome now.

Prater makin 50 yarders. Broncos have to go for it on 4th downs.

Going for it on 4th down has really worked well for us the last few weeks. 0 for 7.

McManus may not make kicks...but we didn't HAVE to go for it. That was a FOX decision. The more we go for it the more we have to...because we keep falling further behind. Peyton 0 for 7 on 4ht....
Run Ball into the line expecting him to pick up 5+ yards?

Why even have the guy on the roster if you simply WON"T let him even try?

Another Coaching decision.

Rediculous!

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-17-2014, 01:05 PM
mark my words-

The Giants will still make the playoffs

Ya. That ain't happening.

Beantown Bronco
11-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Ya. That ain't happening.

Seriously....They'd have to move to the NFC South to have a chance.

ram29jackson
11-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Seriously....They'd have to move to the NFC South to have a chance.

LOL they still aren't out of it yet. They can still lose one more game and still make it. Meanwhile,the Cards can go 9-7 or 10-6 and miss it quite easily.

broncosteven
11-17-2014, 03:48 PM
Going for it on 4th down has really worked well for us the last few weeks. 0 for 7.

McManus may not make kicks...but we didn't HAVE to go for it. That was a FOX decision. The more we go for it the more we have to...because we keep falling further behind. Peyton 0 for 7 on 4ht....
Run Ball into the line expecting him to pick up 5+ yards?

Why even have the guy on the roster if you simply WON"T let him even try?

Another Coaching decision.

Rediculous!

I thought we had a TD in Oakland on a 4th and short? It was actually a well designed play fake that relied on...wait for it... a playaction to the run!

Imagine what attempting to run the ball would do for this team but those passing stats sure will look nice in Canton.

Gort
11-17-2014, 04:06 PM
LOL they still aren't out of it yet. They can still lose one more game and still make it. Meanwhile,the Cards can go 9-7 or 10-6 and miss it quite easily.

the only way AZ finishes at 9-7 after a 9-1 start is...

...if Shanny is their head coach and Cutler is their QB! Hilarious!

69bronco
11-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Mettenberger looks poised out there, I don't think the titans will go back to Locker or anyone else for a while

strafen
11-17-2014, 08:32 PM
See how the running game can bail out your QB?
Steelers are running the ball

Shattuck
11-17-2014, 08:37 PM
See how the running game can bail out your QB?
Steelers are running the ball

You guys don't have any good running backs on your team even when Ball is healthy. Watching Poulian today talk about the Broncos run game he said "a good running back can make the line look much better." Just look at the Seahawks they can't pass block to save their lives but hand the ball to Lynch and they look like world beaters.

DENVERDUI55
11-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Just look at the Seahawks they can't pass block to save their lives but hand the ball to Lynch and they look like world beaters.

Well some OL suck at Pass protection and are good run blockers. I'm not saying that Denver has great running backs just your statement is stupid.

IndelibleScribe
11-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Well some OL suck at Pass protection and are good run blockers. I'm not saying that Denver has great running backs just your statement is stupid.

It's not stupid. Flawed, but not stupid. Lynch is a beast after contact and rarely goes down easy.

Shattuck
11-17-2014, 09:22 PM

Well thanks for reviewing my statement and giving your opinion. Brilliant insight I never thought some lines were better at run blocking than pass blocking or visa versa.

DENVERDUI55
11-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Well thanks for reviewing my statement and giving your opinion. Brilliant insight I never thought some lines were better at run blocking than pass blocking or visa versa.

Yes your statement was stupid. Broncos have no good RB which can make a line look good. Seattle's OL sucks at PASS BLOCKING but Lynch is a beast running the ball and they look like world beaters.

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2014, 09:13 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Browns waived RB Ben Tate, team announced.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/534740875943755776">November 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

Do we bring him in?

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2014, 09:16 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Browns waived RB Ben Tate, team announced.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/534740875943755776">November 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

Do we bring him in?

Kinda crazy that they cut him! I'm not sure what use we'd have for him though

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2014, 09:17 AM

Punter. :strong:

SouthStndJunkie
11-18-2014, 10:11 AM
The Colts have signed free agent receiver/returner Josh Cribbs.

crush17
11-18-2014, 10:13 AM
The Colts have signed free agent receiver/returner Josh Cribbs.

Wish the Broncos would have been on that train.

Oh well.

broncocalijohn
11-18-2014, 10:56 AM

Hillman out for at least another week and Ball re-injured himself. Seems we might need another running back.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Hillman out for at least another week and Ball re-injured himself. Seems we might need another running back.

We have three on the roster who will know the offense?

GreatBronco16
11-18-2014, 11:31 AM

It's crazy, we hardly run the ball, but the RBs are dropping like flies.

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2014, 11:33 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Steelers release Rb LeGarrette Blount after he walked out on team</p>&mdash; Ed Bouchette (@EdBouchette) <a href="https://twitter.com/EdBouchette/status/534775619541016576">November 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

swaiy
11-18-2014, 11:36 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Steelers release Rb LeGarrette Blount after he walked out on team</p>&mdash; Ed Bouchette (@EdBouchette) <a href="https://twitter.com/EdBouchette/status/534775619541016576">November 18, 2014</a></blockquote>

Didn't see that one coming. Who the hell do they have behind Bell?

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Dri Archer.

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Panthers just cut Jason Avant for complaining about play calling.

jmz313
11-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Didn't see that one coming. Who the hell do they have behind Bell?

Blount could be nice here... but obviously not much of a team guy.

Old Dude
11-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Just watch. We'll pick up a hooker on the corner. Just not sure which one yet.

broncosteven
11-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Surprised we didn't pick up a TE just for depth this week, guess Julius is a go and they are not going to try to help the OL out keeping a TE in to block. Here is to hoping they bring out a backup tackle like we have done before and the Pats did Sunday night.

Gort
11-19-2014, 06:36 PM
a part of the Carson Palmer ACL story you probably didn't know...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread141119/arizona-cardinals-carson-palmer-keeps-connection-acl-donor-family

i had no idea that some ACL repairs are being done as transplants from "donors".

Maleficent
11-19-2014, 11:40 PM
The New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game scheduled for Sunday in Buffalo could get pushed back to anywhere from later in the day on Sunday to Tuesday, reports NBC's ProFootballTalk.

The game is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday.

The Bills' Ralph Wilson Stadium is currently under an estimated 220,000 tons of snow, according to the team, and the Bills are offering to pay fans $10 an hour plus game tickets to help shovel the snow out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>PHOTOS (updated): Ralph Wilson Stadium and One Bills Drive buried under a blanket of snow <a href="http://t.co/2RVr3yDfwq">http://t.co/2RVr3yDfwq</a> <a href="http://t.co/qRRRkWRsWE">pic.twitter.com/qRRRkWRsWE</a></p>&mdash; Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) <a href="https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/535176019171618818">November 19, 2014</a></blockquote>

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/11/19/buffalo-bills-new-york-jets-snowstorm-ralph-wilson-stadium

Bronc0guy
11-19-2014, 11:46 PM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread141119/arizona-cardinals-carson-palmer-keeps-connection-acl-donor-family

i had no idea that some ACL repairs are being done as transplants from "donors".

Huh, did not know about all of that. Great read, thanks.

broncswin
11-20-2014, 06:01 AM
@ESPNNFL: THIS JUST IN: RB LeGarrette Blount is currently at the Patriots facility and is expected to sign with New England. (via @JosinaAnderson)

ludo21
11-20-2014, 07:09 AM
signed a 2 year vet minimum deal Blount

bowtown
11-20-2014, 08:20 AM

Dear Broncos Organization Members that Read the Mane Everyday:

If you guys need an ACL, mine can be had pretty inexpensively and is so unused that you could probably list it as New if you were selling it on eBay. PM me if you are interested.

broncocalijohn
11-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Dear Broncos Organization Members that Read the Mane Everyday:

If you guys need an ACL, mine can be had pretty inexpensively and is so unused that you could probably list it as New if you were selling it on eBay. PM me if you are interested.

Dont you know that if you want something sold on eBay, you need to list it as "New Retro" and ask for $80 or less. Throw in some appliance accessories to sweeten the deal.

Requiem
11-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Sounds like Denver contract talks with Chris Harris, Jr. have stalled. Harris and Co., rejected an earlier proposal by the Broncos, counter-offered. No agreement near.

69bronco
11-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Sounds like Denver contract talks with Chris Harris, Jr. have stalled. Harris and Co., rejected an earlier proposal by the Broncos, counter-offered. No agreement near.

Sounds like the Broncos need a new negotiator at dove valley. Harris is a must sign even if it means cutting talib and eating his retarded guaranteed money.

pricejj
11-20-2014, 04:28 PM

Looks like lots of guys want as much money as they can get, no matter if it's with the Broncos or not.

Smiling Assassin27
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
his price just went up after Champ said he's the best corner in football.

maven
11-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Looks like lots of guys want as much money as they can get, no matter if it's with the Broncos or not.

As they should.

broncosteven
11-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Ware must have the squirts, I saw this buried in the injury report:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000431834/article/injuries-julius-thomas-questionable-ware-probable

20. The Broncos added DeMarcus Ware to the injury report on Saturday, listing him as probable with an undisclosed illness.

Smiling Assassin27
11-23-2014, 10:30 AM
just saw a piece on Bellicheat on NFL Network where he's sitting with Brady and Brady is teaching him from the eyes of a qb. Bill's taking notes and is totally into it. The guy impressed the hell out of me watching that and wondered out loud when a guy like Foxy would EVER do that. Bellichick's a defensive guy but cares enough to put in the time.

Hamrob
11-23-2014, 10:36 AM
John Fox is not even in the discussion with Big Bill!

Fox isn't even half the coach Dan Reaves was.

Maybe Sean Payton will get fired and we can hire him next year!

baja
11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Was Fox's contract extended past the end of Manning's contract?

ram29jackson
11-23-2014, 10:51 AM
just saw a piece on Bellicheat on NFL Network where he's sitting with Brady and Brady is teaching him from the eyes of a qb. Bill's taking notes and is totally into it. The guy impressed the hell out of me watching that and wondered out loud when a guy like Foxy would EVER do that. Bellichick's a defensive guy but cares enough to put in the time.

LOL its all edited and acted out tv fakeness. Its total bull

ram29jackson
11-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Giants over Dallas today !

Hamrob
11-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Was Fox's contract extended past the end of Manning's contract?I think it runs through PM's contract. Wasn't it this year plus 2 more (3yrs total)?

Smiling Assassin27
11-23-2014, 10:57 AM
LOL its all edited and acted out tv fakeness. Its total bull

or maybe bellichick is miles ahead of the yutz we have here.

baja
11-23-2014, 11:00 AM
I think it runs through PM's contract. Wasn't it this year plus 2 more (3yrs total)?

If they end at the same time I would say the hand writing in on the wall. Fox is there to care take Peyton's team. When Peyton leaves Fox will follow him out the door.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Prater drills a 48 yarder in NE. Showing our pathetic kicker how to kick in that stadium.

Smiling Assassin27
prater with a 48 yarder in NE.

gahhhhh

ram29jackson
....and southern California gets Bengals Texans.....

LikeABoss5820
11-23-2014, 11:11 AM
Prater drills a 48 yarder in NE. Showing our pathetic kicker how to kick in that stadium.

Crazy how it's perfect weather today, no wind, no cold, no gusts yet when we play them always some form of bad weather up there.

Beantown Bronco
11-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Crazy how it's perfect weather today, no wind, no cold, no gusts yet when we play them always some form of bad weather up there.

seriously. supposed to be close to 60 most of the week here.

Gutless Drunk
11-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that the Titans will release veteran linebacker Shaun Phillips so they can take a look at some less experienced players while they play out the string.

Phillips signed a two-year deal with the Titans this offseason and heís played in all 11 games this season. Phillips, who has made one start, has 19 tackles and two sacks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/25/report-titans-to-release-shaun-phillips/

ludo21
11-25-2014, 12:01 PM
thats the risk a veteran takes these days signing to a crappy team.

edit: bring him in as well, our LB unit needs the pass rush and depth

broncocalijohn
11-25-2014, 12:11 PM
thats the risk a veteran takes these days signing to a crappy team.

edit: bring him in as well, our LB unit needs the pass rush and depth

He might have a guaranteed contract at least through the season and will play for cheap especially for a contender. He would also get to play against the Chargers.

Beantown Bronco
11-25-2014, 12:34 PM
I gotta say, his 1 and a half tackles per game is really blowing my skirt up.

broncocalijohn
11-25-2014, 01:56 PM

Who knows how much he plays as he only started on game. We are thin at LB so a vet might help out.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Who knows how much he plays as he only started on game. We are thin at LB so a vet might help out.

He's not that kind of linebacker we need. He's a pass rusher. Lets just hope Marshall is fine

broncosteven
11-25-2014, 07:00 PM
He's not that kind of linebacker we need. He's a pass rusher. Lets just hope Marshall is fine

This though the thought of signing Phillips did cross my mind because he does know the system and did well for us until the SB. Outside of VON WARE our passrush hasn't been great but it is that time of year where Pot Roast is starting to come on and we have a ton of young pass rushers.

If he was a Will or MLB I would love to see him back here but I don't think it happens.

broncosteven
11-25-2014, 07:03 PM

He had 10 sacks for us just last year. I could see where he may benefit coming back and playing with a team he knows and who knows him as depth but the need is at coverage and run stuffing LB's not pass rushers. It would be nice to see mCcray get a sack or 2 in relief though, he could have had one Sunday if he wasn't held and of course the refs chose to ignore it.

Maleficent
11-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Aaron Rodgers sat at a podium TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday and took questions about the Packers' win over the Vikings. In between answers, the star quarterback took swigs from a 20-ounce bottle of Crush grape soda.

Conspiracy mongers -- former Packers safety LeRoy Butler among them -- theorized that Rodgers' choice of beverage was a subtle troll job of the Vikings, Green Bay's purple-clad division rival. Purple crush, get it?

http://i.imgur.com/KK5mSWT.jpg

During his weekly radio show, Rodgers told ESPN's Jason Wilde that people who believe he was taunting a vanquished opponent are "idiots." Rodgers says he's been drinking Crush after games for years.

"Seven years. To all the idiot trolls out there, seven years," Rodgers said, via 1500ESPN.com. "PBJ and Grape or Orange Crush. It's been grape for the last five, the first couple years it was orange or grape. Seven years.

"Anybody who knows, any of the local media or anybody who's seen me after a game, I'm always carrying that around with me," he went on. "That's probably the only soda that I ever drink -- right after the game, when you've got to get those nutrients back with you. So that's my post-game (snack) -- PBJ and the Grape Crush. I do like it, contrary to anybody who thinks I was trolling anything. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's comical.

"I don't do those kind of things."

We tend to believe Rodgers, who isn't the type to gloat, especially on a day when the Packers crushed no one (the 24-21 win was far from Green Bay's most shining achievement). Then again, Rodgers is a bit of a cad. We wouldn't be totally stunned if he wanted to make his offensive linemen laugh.

But perhaps it's the internet code-breakers who laugh last.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000434461/article/aaron-rodgers-calls-out-idiot-trolls-over-grape-soda

Orange Crush is better.

bowtown
11-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Yeah, nothing like a PBandJ and Grape Crush to replenish those valuable nutrients. Romanowski just turned over in his hyperbaric sleep tent.

Inkana7
11-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite non-Broncos football player.

Br0nc0Buster
11-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Yeah, nothing like a PBandJ and Grape Crush to replenish those valuable nutrients. Romanowski just turned over in his hyperbaric sleep tent.

Haha who knew my grade school diet was that of an all world athlete.

Gort
11-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Aaron Rodgers sat at a podium TCF Bank Stadium on Sunday and took questions about the Packers' win over the Vikings. In between answers, the star quarterback took swigs from a 20-ounce bottle of Crush grape soda.

Conspiracy mongers -- former Packers safety LeRoy Butler among them -- theorized that Rodgers' choice of beverage was a subtle troll job of the Vikings, Green Bay's purple-clad division rival. Purple crush, get it?

http://i.imgur.com/KK5mSWT.jpg

During his weekly radio show, Rodgers told ESPN's Jason Wilde that people who believe he was taunting a vanquished opponent are "idiots." Rodgers says he's been drinking Crush after games for years.

"Seven years. To all the idiot trolls out there, seven years," Rodgers said, via 1500ESPN.com. "PBJ and Grape or Orange Crush. It's been grape for the last five, the first couple years it was orange or grape. Seven years.

"Anybody who knows, any of the local media or anybody who's seen me after a game, I'm always carrying that around with me," he went on. "That's probably the only soda that I ever drink -- right after the game, when you've got to get those nutrients back with you. So that's my post-game (snack) -- PBJ and the Grape Crush. I do like it, contrary to anybody who thinks I was trolling anything. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's comical.

"I don't do those kind of things."

We tend to believe Rodgers, who isn't the type to gloat, especially on a day when the Packers crushed no one (the 24-21 win was far from Green Bay's most shining achievement). Then again, Rodgers is a bit of a cad. We wouldn't be totally stunned if he wanted to make his offensive linemen laugh.

But perhaps it's the internet code-breakers who laugh last.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000434461/article/aaron-rodgers-calls-out-idiot-trolls-over-grape-soda

Orange Crush is better.

actually he does this kind of stuff a lot and then pretends he isn't.

he's a bit of a douchebag. the national media doesn't cover it much because he's one of the NFL's golden boys, so you'd have to look to local media to find the stories. but they are out there.

earlier year there was a similar flap where he was using a gesture against the Bears that was reminiscent of the Cutler smoking meme. then he claimed it was a coincidence.

if anyone saw that 60 Minutes profile on him a couple of years ago, you could see he's a pretty insecure guy (e.g. about his height) and insecure people tend to act out in compensation for that.

my $0.02.

pricejj
11-25-2014, 08:39 PM
For anybody who hasn't done this...check out his photobombs. That's him in the helmet.

http://sports-kings.com/downanddistance/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/arodhockey.jpg

broncosteven
11-25-2014, 08:48 PM
For anybody who hasn't done this...check out his photobombs. That's him in the helmet.

http://sports-kings.com/downanddistance/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/arodhockey.jpg

You can tell it is Rodgers because he is the shortest guy on the sidelines.

bronco militia
11-25-2014, 08:48 PM
actually he does this kind of stuff a lot and then pretends he isn't.

he's a bit of a douchebag.

http://cdn.meme.am/images/8112316.jpg

TonyR
11-25-2014, 08:53 PM
...you could see he's a pretty insecure guy (e.g. about his height) and insecure people tend to act out in compensation for that.

Insecure? The guy that told everybody to relax after their rough start and then backed it up? I don't know, maybe you're right. But certainly not a word I would have used to describe him.

Gort
11-25-2014, 09:00 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/images/8112316.jpg

yeah i know. it's not exactly a shock that a pro athlete ends up being a douchebag away from the cameras, but there are plenty of local stories about the guy that never make it to the national media. just google "aaron rodgers douchebag" or "aaron rodgers jerk" and you'll find some of them.

broncosteven
11-25-2014, 09:09 PM
Insecure? The guy that told everybody to relax after their rough start and then backed it up? I don't know, maybe you're right. But certainly not a word I would have used to describe him.

He is very insecure about his height. On the field totally different thing.

I don't get why but I saw a 60 minutes spot about it bothering him when people bring it up. They then showed a signing he did and some dude said "hey your shorter than I thought", he signed the piece but iced the dude and went on to the next guy and you could tell he was pissed.

bowtown
11-25-2014, 09:11 PM
I heard he made a somebody's kid wait in line to get an autograph.

Maleficent
11-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Here's the video about his height.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GDEFfOWRDBY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maleficent
11-25-2014, 11:43 PM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:11938656"></script>

RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and receiver Doug Baldwin did a parody in front of reporters Tuesday, making a point of criticizing the NFL over fining teammate Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not talking to the media.

Sherman and Baldwin's little comedy routine focused on what they view as the NFL's hypocritical policies over what players can and cannot say.

Sherman went to the lectern in the team's auditorium and stood next to a cardboard cutout of Baldwin, who was crouched behind it.

Sherman: "You know the other day, Marshawn Lynch got fined $100,000. Did you know that? They wouldn't have paid him $100,000 if he had talked [before the fine]. Doug, do you think they would have paid him?"

Baldwin: "No, they sure would not."

Sherman: "Geez, Louise. But you know who pays me a lot of money? Beats by Dre, the wonderful headphones I wear. But the league doesn't let me say anything about them. Doug, why is that?"

Baldwin: "I don't know. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me."

NFL policy states that players are not allowed to show or use items with non-NFL sponsor logos 90 minutes before or after games.

Sherman: "Yeah, it sounds a little bit hypocritical. It seems like we're in a league where they say, 'Players, please don't endorse any alcohol. No DUIs please.' But yet, a beer sponsor is their biggest sponsor. Doug, how do you feel about that?"

Baldwin: "Like I said, sounds very hypocritical."

Sherman: "Very, very interesting. It's crazy. In the offseason you get to wear Neff beanies, you get to eat Campbell's soup. My girl [girlfriend Ashley Lillian Moss] was sick this week and we got some Campbell's soup in her. So kids, when you get sick, make sure you get some Campbell's soup."

Baldwin: "Speaking of health, how do you feel about the NFL making you play two games in five days?"

Sherman: "On my gosh, geez. I almost didn't realize that because they've been talking about players' safety so much. Two games in five days doesn't seem like you care about players' safety much. It's a little bit much for me. But Doug, you look pretty healthy to me. Looks like you've been eating good. What kind of sandwiches have you been having?"

Baldwin: "You know, I like to eat fresh, so I eat my Subway [the sandwich restaurant that makes his cutouts]. And I wash it down with a bottle of Martinelli's [apple juice and cider]."

Sherman: "Sounds like a great beverage. It's fun to use your time in the NFL for something you care about, right? Then you don't get fined $100,000. You don't get fined at all for this. This is how they want us to talk. This is what they want us to do. They want us to advertise, right, Doug?"

Baldwin: "Sounds about right to me."

Sherman: "Gotta make some money. Gotta not get fined. Any questions?"

Baldwin: "No. I don't think so."

Sherman and Baldwin walked off without answering questions. Sherman later apologized to reporters about it, but said they wanted to make their point.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11938662/richard-sherman-doug-baldwin-use-parody-spoof-criticize-nfl-fine-seattle-seahawks-teammate-marshawn-lynch

maher_tyler
11-26-2014, 01:05 AM
Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite non-Broncos football player.

Same here. It's fun watching him play.

maher_tyler
11-26-2014, 01:12 AM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:11938656"></script>

RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and receiver Doug Baldwin did a parody in front of reporters Tuesday, making a point of criticizing the NFL over fining teammate Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not talking to the media.

Sherman and Baldwin's little comedy routine focused on what they view as the NFL's hypocritical policies over what players can and cannot say.

Sherman went to the lectern in the team's auditorium and stood next to a cardboard cutout of Baldwin, who was crouched behind it.

Sherman: "You know the other day, Marshawn Lynch got fined $100,000. Did you know that? They wouldn't have paid him $100,000 if he had talked [before the fine]. Doug, do you think they would have paid him?"

Baldwin: "No, they sure would not."

Sherman: "Geez, Louise. But you know who pays me a lot of money? Beats by Dre, the wonderful headphones I wear. But the league doesn't let me say anything about them. Doug, why is that?"

Baldwin: "I don't know. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me."

NFL policy states that players are not allowed to show or use items with non-NFL sponsor logos 90 minutes before or after games.

Sherman: "Yeah, it sounds a little bit hypocritical. It seems like we're in a league where they say, 'Players, please don't endorse any alcohol. No DUIs please.' But yet, a beer sponsor is their biggest sponsor. Doug, how do you feel about that?"

Baldwin: "Like I said, sounds very hypocritical."

Sherman: "Very, very interesting. It's crazy. In the offseason you get to wear Neff beanies, you get to eat Campbell's soup. My girl [girlfriend Ashley Lillian Moss] was sick this week and we got some Campbell's soup in her. So kids, when you get sick, make sure you get some Campbell's soup."

Baldwin: "Speaking of health, how do you feel about the NFL making you play two games in five days?"

Sherman: "On my gosh, geez. I almost didn't realize that because they've been talking about players' safety so much. Two games in five days doesn't seem like you care about players' safety much. It's a little bit much for me. But Doug, you look pretty healthy to me. Looks like you've been eating good. What kind of sandwiches have you been having?"

Baldwin: "You know, I like to eat fresh, so I eat my Subway [the sandwich restaurant that makes his cutouts]. And I wash it down with a bottle of Martinelli's [apple juice and cider]."

Sherman: "Sounds like a great beverage. It's fun to use your time in the NFL for something you care about, right? Then you don't get fined $100,000. You don't get fined at all for this. This is how they want us to talk. This is what they want us to do. They want us to advertise, right, Doug?"

Baldwin: "Sounds about right to me."

Sherman: "Gotta make some money. Gotta not get fined. Any questions?"

Baldwin: "No. I don't think so."

Sherman and Baldwin walked off without answering questions. Sherman later apologized to reporters about it, but said they wanted to make their point.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11938662/richard-sherman-doug-baldwin-use-parody-spoof-criticize-nfl-fine-seattle-seahawks-teammate-marshawn-lynch

So true and hilarious at the same time. About time someone said something about there being 2 games in 5 days.

broncocalijohn
11-26-2014, 01:41 AM
I heard he made a somebody's kid wait in line to get an autograph.

To be fair, that kid wasted his time by not moving up in line as he was watching Ghostbusters on his IPad.

Requiem
11-26-2014, 03:15 AM
I don't get the Aaron Rodgers hate. He is a great football player and one of the most efficient and productive players of the past decade.

Brohemoth
11-26-2014, 05:19 AM
I'd take Rodgers over Manning, to be honest.

baja
11-26-2014, 05:36 AM
I'd take Rodgers over Manning, to be honest.

Most would. Rogers is the bet QB in the game right now.

ludo21
11-26-2014, 06:29 AM
Sickening if true, considering all the hype about the man he is and the NFL raising 1.3 million dollar in sales for his jersey..........

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/leah-mom-bengals-devon-deadbeat-dad-article-1.2024259

Still not paying child support or the kids hospital bills.

WolfpackGuy
11-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Sickening if true, considering all the hype about the man he is and the NFL raising 1.3 million dollar in sales for his jersey..........

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/leah-mom-bengals-devon-deadbeat-dad-article-1.2024259

Still not paying child support or the kids hospital bills.

Something is fishy about this (money grab) if Gloria Allred is the mother's lawyer.

ludo21
11-26-2014, 07:13 AM
Something is fishy about this (money grab) if Gloria Allred is the mother's lawyer.

thats why I added the "if true"

ColoradoDarin
11-26-2014, 07:13 AM

Allred is involved = I believe whoever is on the other side.

ColoradoDarin
11-26-2014, 07:19 AM
Devon was a standup guy at PSU.

I truly hope this isn't true.

Gloria. Allred.