PDA

View Full Version : I see Jay this weekend in Nashville what do you want me to say for you?

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I am going to tell him it is good to see him and how is the finger.

I will tell him the defense just sucks! He will not like me saying that.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Tell him he sucks at taking the intermediate reads. He probably won't like that more.

broncofan2438
10-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Tell him to stop talking to the media and just play damn football

The Joker
10-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Tell him to man up and stop acting like a petulant little child after every loss, it can't be good for the rest of the team to see their supposed leader pouting like a girl after every game that doesn't go his way. What sort of example does it set? That's my one problem with him right now, everything else I'm not worried about.

Other than that, tell him to keep his chin up and stay positive. He's a great player in the making as long as he keeps positive and is always striving to improve.

jmz313
10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Tell him to think about glasses. It did wonders for Ricky "wild thing" Vaughn.

PRBronco
10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Tell him my man love for him hasn't waned, and I know he just misses Scheff. And ask him to relay a message to Shanny to put Niko in!

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Tell him to man up and stop acting like a petulant little child after every loss, it can't be good for the rest of the team to see their supposed leader pouting like a girl after every game that doesn't go his way. What sort of example does it set? That's my one problem with him right now, everything else I'm not worried about.

Other than that, tell him to keep his chin up and stay positive. He's a great player in the making as long as he keeps positive and is always striving to improve.

Would you rather him be happy that we loss. Losing sucks!

Being asked by dumb ass reporters stupid questions sucks.

Mountain Bronco
10-21-2008, 11:54 AM

Dito. Improve the attitude Son!

ak1971
10-21-2008, 11:55 AM
tell him we want Bradley Van Pelt back

Broncomutt
Telll him, "I'm open! I'm open!"

RaiderH8r
Ask him when this team decided it was acceptable to hit the pucker button, turtle up and play dead when the **** hit the fan?

Mountain Bronco

Yes, losing sucks, but his pouty attitude sucks as well. He has to handle both wins and losses better. He is to high after a win and to low after a loss. It is just maturity.

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Tell him to think about glasses. It did wonders for Ricky "wild thing" Vaughn.

That is funny, but he is not hitting the mascot.

His throws are almost always there.

I do think he stares down too much and forces the ball.

Man, I am talking like a fickel fan

houghtam
10-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Tell him if we wanted our QB to airmail our receivers by 15 yards, we would have kept Jarious Jackson.

But seriously. The defense sucks.

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 11:57 AM
tell him we want Bradley Van Pelt back

BVP is on my Fantasy football team

kappys
10-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Tell him to work on a pump fake. He has to develop it. The offensive line(until last game at least) has afforded him plenty of time in the pocket and defenses repsect the threat of him arm so much that I'll bet he will get safeties to overreact almost every time. Right now they are playing a lot of deep coverages and without a run game that can make them pay for it Jay needs to fool the safeties.

The Joker
10-21-2008, 11:58 AM

Yeah but it's part of his job as a QB to deal with reporters, annoying as I'm sure it must be.

I dunno, I really like Jay as a player but when you see him in the postgame last night he just looked like he was sulking, not taking responsibility or trying to remain positive and focus on improvement. It just doesn't inspire confidence to look at, which I feel a QB needs to do.

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah but it's part of his job as a QB to deal with reporters, annoying as I'm sure it must be.

I dunno, I really like Jay as a player but when you see him in the postgame last night he just looked like he was sulking, not taking responsibility or trying to remain positive and focus on improvement. It just doesn't inspire confidence to look at, which I feel a QB needs to do.

I agree - I don't like his attitude when he talks to the media either after a loss, but if I say that the conversation will be done!

kappys
10-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Also it looks like his hair is shorter. Tell him to grow it longer - like Samson he will gain in power as it lengthens out.

The Joker
10-21-2008, 12:05 PM
How about you walk up to him, in Jim Carrey from 'Liar Liar' fashion, and yell

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/jim-carrey_1.jpg

STOP FORCIN THE BALL, A$$HOLE!!!!!!

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Jay is very introverted in public. I think he just hates giving interviews and public speaking period.

DomCasual
10-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Tell him I didn't think the restraining order was funny.

At all.

ak1971
10-21-2008, 12:08 PM
ask him if he's ever killed someone with a trident.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Ask him if he has had to tell any kids lately that they need to get back in line if they want an autograph. And if he did ask if the parent got mad because he was doing their job.

BigPlayShay
10-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Tell him to relax. Tell him that the offense and defense need to exist in a symbiotic relationship. Overcome the defenses deficiencies by being smarter with the ball on offense. Take what the defense gives you, and once they loosen up take advantage.

cutlerfan
10-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Ask him if he has had to tell any kids lately that they need to get back in line if they want an autograph. And if he did ask if the parent got mad because he was doing their job.

I think it was just your kids right?

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 12:18 PM
I think it was just your kids right?

Wasn't my kid. Mine wasn't born yet. And mine will know better than to cut. Nice try though.

denver5459
10-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Tell him nice juke move on Rodney Harrison last night.

BlaK-Argentina
10-21-2008, 12:27 PM

It seems that no player can do right in the eyes of Broncos fans. I remember people bitching last year about how some of the players were laughing in the home loss to San Diego. Now that Jay is pissed about losing everyone bitches about it too.

God this board is getting annoying!

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Honestly I don't think there is anything we could ask that hasn't been asked 100 million times.

I wouldn't trade him for any other young QB in the league and I think most fans here agree even if he is struggling. So tell him that!

DomCasual
10-21-2008, 12:33 PM
ask him if he's ever killed someone with a trident.

or seen a grown man naked.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Does he like Gladiator Movies?

Kaylore
10-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Boxers or briefs?
We got your back here in Denver. Just keep trying to get better.

summerdenver
10-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Pass him our best wishes for the recovery.

Also tell him there is nothing wrong with taking the short gain once in a while to keep the chains moving - even Peyton won only after he learned to be patient. On all his interceptions this year, there were other safer options open ......

RaiderH8r
10-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Boxers or briefs?
We got your back here in Denver. Just keep trying to get better.

http://phcool.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/miyagi-773738.jpg

Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later /squish/ get squish just like grape. Here, football, same thing. Either you football do "yes" or football do "no." You football do "guess so," squish just like grape. Understand?

Hotrod
10-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Tell him to get the ball to his playmaking TE Mustard more often.

or you could just yell "CHECK DOWN PLEASE"

Kaylore
10-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Seriously, ask him boxers or briefs...

HEAV
10-21-2008, 01:18 PM
If you do see him and get a chance to speak with him. Tell him the fans are supporting him and to take a step back and not try to force plays. Take what you can and play within the limits of the offense.

broncosteven
10-21-2008, 01:19 PM

Ask him if he has ever read "Failure is not an option" by Gene Kranz. Tell him it will change his life for the better.

Bronx33
10-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Just tell him to keep plugging along and we are all behind him well atleast the patient fans are behind him.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Can you also hug him for us. But seriously even those of who are critical also know he will be awesome. Ignore the liberal elite media and go play football!

RaiderH8r
10-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Tell him to sweep the leg.

broncosteven
10-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Does he like Gladiator Movies?

Ask him if he listens to or likes Coldplay.

SouthStndJunkie
10-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Tell'em Lil Penny from science class said 'Hello'.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Ask him if Torains tears really cure cancer.

Garcia Bronco
10-21-2008, 02:25 PM
5 turnovers on offense and the defense sucks?

Tell him to learn to throw a deep ball. He can't do it with any kind of consistency

dumpy
10-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Tell him to quit grabbing his junk everytime he comes off the field.

Hotrod
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Yell at him for wearing his Ipod on the sidelines

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Ask him what the LB was yelling at him after the INT while he was on the ground.

Br0nc0Buster
10-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Tell him anytime he wants to stop throwing interceptions, that would be great

broncosteven
10-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Ask him what the LB was yelling at him after the INT while he was on the ground.

Ask him about that one time when that thing happened.

briane
10-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Tell him to quit locking in on one reciever. scan the field and find the open man.

And tell him to work on the long ball....he may think his arm is stronger than elway, but his longball is nowhere near as accurate.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Ask him about that one time when that thing happened.

Oh yeah thats a good one I totally remembered when that thing happened.

Bronco Yoda
10-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Tell him to find a way to qualify for a tinted visor because he isn't doing well at looking off receivers.

pink_feet
10-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Tell him to act like a grown man and not a spoiled punk.
His press conferences really piss me off sometimes.

RhymesayersDU
10-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Tell him the South Park guys were right.

Bronx33
10-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Tell him to act like a grown man and not a spoiled punk.
His press conferences really piss me off sometimes.

Seems you have a bone to pick with our (young QB) based on your previous posts it seems hes not aloud to have growing pains or make any mistakes early in his career.

go_broncos
10-21-2008, 05:01 PM
tell him that his arm is stronger than Elway..

Hamrob
10-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Tell him to hang in there...and in a few more years...the fans and the city with worship him! But...to expect to hear lots boos etc. as long as they are doing so piss poor. That's just the way it is.

orinjkrush
10-21-2008, 05:40 PM
tell him he doesn't have many chances in the Not For Long league.
tell him to go through his reads.
tell him he has to make smart throws; don't count on miracle catches.

Los Broncos
10-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Ask him if he plans to play football again this season.

Blart
10-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Tell him to stay positive, the team needs him to believe.

Moon§hiner
10-21-2008, 06:16 PM
Tell him not to come to an internet board for sage advice. :)

broncosteven
10-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Tell him to stay positive, the team needs him to believe.

my adopted gay internet son is back!

Sassy
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Tell him to quit grabbing his junk everytime he comes off the field.

ROFL! I noticed that!

cutthemdown
10-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Ask him why he doesn't look WR off. Then remind him no ones arm is strong enough to just force the ball. Oh yeah and his arm is no where near what Elway's was. He should stop that sillyness before he looks, well, silly. Oh wait too late.

pink_feet
10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Seems you have a bone to pick with our (young QB) based on your previous posts it seems hes not aloud to have growing pains or make any mistakes early in his career.

Nope. :thumbs:

Casper Bronco
10-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Tell him to learn to throw a deep ball. He can't do it with any kind of consistency

I don't think that's the problem. He is forcing the deep ball when it is not there. If our running game scared teams at all right now. The safeties would have to worry about the running backs a little bit and the deep ball would be there for this offense.

But back to the topic at hand. Don't tell him anything, just talk to him. I am sure he cares about what random people have to say to him right now or anytime in the future.

richpjr
10-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Ask if him if there is any truth to the rumor that Rivers invited him over for a BBQ when the Broncos go to San Diego in December.

broncocalijohn
10-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Ask him if buying hotels on all properties, owned of the correct color, is the correct move or just hoard the cash and be mister money bags. I am playing a mad game of monopoly next week and would love his imput on the subject matter.
BTW: He has money now Cutlerfan. Why would he want to hang out in states like Kentucky and Tennessee?

Blart
10-22-2008, 01:10 AM
my adopted gay internet son is back!

Thank you for accepting me, if you want to be football buddies just pm your number. We can hang out Sunday morning before games and lift weights, do pushups, stretch our glutes, you know, guy stuff.

broncocalijohn
10-22-2008, 02:18 AM
ROFL! I noticed that!

Blart noticed that too!

BroncosinDC
10-22-2008, 03:51 AM
He has money now Cutlerfan. Why would he want to hang out in states like Kentucky and Tennessee?

Nashville is one if not the coolest town I have ever visited.

I'd ask him what he drinks, buy it for him...then look around the room and ask him if we should try to go nail those hot chicks over there. The guy is 25, he has an ego, wants to win, it hurts when he doesn't. But bottom line like all guys, if I can escape work for a few minutes all I want is a few drinks, and some strange ass from a morally lose woman. If I was hanging out with Jay I would mention I was a Broncos fan, then talk like a regular guy, chicks, cars, and dumb jokes. Much like I do when I meet a so called important guy like a congressmen, senator, or powerful "Man of Washington" be nice, drink, know who they are not what they are.

No Bronco past or present would ever pay for a drink in my bar. With the exception of Darrel Pounds, he can go **** himself as he is a dead beat slum lord.

elsid13
10-22-2008, 03:55 AM
Nashville is one if not the coolest town I have ever visited.

I'd ask him what he drinks, buy it for him...then look around the room and ask him if we should try to go nail those hot chicks over there. The guy is 25, he has an ego, wants to win, it hurts when he doesn't. But bottom line like all guys, if I can escape work for a few minutes all I want is a few drinks, and some strange ass from a morally lose woman. If I was hanging out with Jay I would mention I was a Broncos fan, then talk like a regular guy, chicks, cars, and dumb jokes. Much like I do when I meet a so called important guy like a congressmen, senator, or powerful "Man of Washington" be nice, drink, know who they are not what they are.

No Bronco past or present would ever pay for a drink in my bar. With the exception of Darrel Pounds, he can go **** himself as he is a dead beat slum lord.

Culter had to stop drinking because of the diabetus

BroncosinDC
10-22-2008, 04:02 AM
I've met people with Type 1 Beetus who still drink.

maher_tyler
10-22-2008, 05:19 AM
5 turnovers on offense and the defense sucks?

I have to agree here...he really needs to work on his vertical game.

maher_tyler
10-22-2008, 05:24 AM
Ask him if buying hotels on all properties, owned of the correct color, is the correct move or just hoard the cash and be mister money bags. I am playing a mad game of monopoly next week and would love his imput on the subject matter.
BTW: He has money now Cutlerfan. Why would he want to hang out in states like Kentucky and Tennessee?

Hilarious!

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 10:57 AM
A
BTW: He has money now Cutlerfan. Why would he want to hang out in states like Tennessee?

Jay lives here in Nashville in the offseason. Nashville is a great town.

We don't bug the **** out of people like others places do.

It is nothing to see Nicole Kidman, Sheryl Crow, all kinds of cool people live here.

Sorry it is not the hick town you assume it is!

theAPAOps5
10-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Actually Nashville is one of the cooler towns I have been too myself. Really a fun place.

Beantown Bronco
10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Tell him that you've gotten into a fight with your girlfriend, you need a place to crash and were hoping you could bunk with BMarsh in his basement.

PRBronco
10-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Ooo, ask him if anyone on the team needs a lame Canadian engineer in their entourage! I have SUV driving experience!

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Ooo, ask him if anyone on the team needs a lame Canadian engineer in their entourage! I have SUV driving experience!

I think I have asked that before and he said only if he can ride shotgun :)

Beantown Bronco
10-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Ask him what his OMane username is.

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
tell him to do 2 designed QB runs a game it will help with the S's cheating and staying on Marshall . And spread the ball around more to all his players and learn that FB's can be a great out let .

If he does not want to run let the RB on shuttle pass . the team needs bootleg and sprint right IMO . teams are sitting on our plays we been running . KC showed the blue print roll S deep and wait for the deep ball .

he needs to work with torain at RB screens 4 to 5 yards in the middle of the field . it is open with the D's we are seeing .

Tell him we as a team are about as good as any other team right now no one is a world beater and that if they get better later in the season any thing is still possible

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Ask him what his OMane username is.

It is Cutlerfan :)

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Tell him to work on the hard count then he has free plays on burning them deep . noone is doing that anymore he needs to tell his team if the D is off side scratch the running play and have a designed patteren for the WR to be Running with that he could show me and other fans how smart he is .

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Tell him to work on the hard count then he has free plays on burning them deep . noone is doing that anymore he needs to tell his team if the D is off side scratch the running play and have a designed patteren for the WR to be Running with that he could show me and other fans how smart he is .

We tried that at Oakland on 4th and 1

WolfpackGuy
10-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Tell him there are other receivers besides Marshall even if one of them is Glenn Martinez.

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Tell him there are other receivers besides Marshall even if one of them is Glenn Martinez.

LIke Djack :thumbs: <---- Sarcastic

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Tell him this team needs to hire bill Romanowski for the LB/edge maker .

this team is really missing a motivator !!!!!!!!!!!!! and Cutler needs to find ways to get his team that small edge if Cutler is not sure tell him to call Romo and talk to him each week if he don't like him call Eddie Mac he was king at finding the same thing ...

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:49 AM
We tried that at Oakland on 4th and 1

I mean the deep ball free play we have no clue any more . Elway would get his free shots down field almost every game we have no clue .

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:50 AM
I mean the deep ball free play we have no clue any more . Elway would get his free shots down field almost every game we have no clue .

I know what you mean but lines are not jumping like that. I love the free play too!

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:51 AM
we just run the play called in the huddle when D's are off sides BS throw the ball deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 11:55 AM
I know what you mean but lines are not jumping like that. I love the free play too!

In the end this team has no Edge ...they need to find the little ways to cheat and get away with it . I know I will catch flack I don't care we need that edge this team is flat and bland . there are ways to get the edge .

Beantown Bronco
10-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads?

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads?

All of the Above.

Have you seen Amy Adams on the cover of Vanity Fair - Yummy :wiggle:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/bassdb/amy.jpg

~Crash~
10-22-2008, 12:00 PM
oh and tell them to get there "Stinken minds right"!!!!!!! they still lead the devision and the NYG were no great team untile they played with NE that game seemed to get there "Stinking minds right" !!!!!!!!!!!!

broncofan2438
10-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Tell him to tell the team to pull their head out

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-22-2008, 01:06 PM
ask jay for his autograph i want it

SportinOne
10-22-2008, 01:24 PM
how about this.. don't tell him anything that Shanahan has either told him already or wouldn't dare to and keep it at "i jerk off to your fathead whether we win or lose so don't worry!"

broncocalijohn
10-22-2008, 01:43 PM

It is nothing to see Nicole Kidman, Sheryl Crow, all kinds of cool people live here.

I know. I am just being a smartass from Orange County. I am sure everyone thinks we are like the Housewives or Laguna Beach show or whatever producer wants to show miss priss and company. Just jerking the chain and looking down on you folks who cling to their religion and guns.
You can tell him that I didnt mind the last two games of his int deep as it was better than our punter. 55 yard punt/int and no return isnt bad. But, he did cost me 2 points on my FF team and cost me this week.

Flex Gunmetal
10-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Tell him I love him even though he tried to fight my friend at Front Porch after the bucs game.

theAPAOps5
10-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Tell him I love him even though he tried to fight my friend at Front Porch after the bucs game.

Seriously? What did your friend do.

ro_50
10-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Tell him that keep his head up and don't just zero in on Brandon Marshall every time and also, don't think you can ALWAYS squeeze your passes through small seams.

bronco militia
10-22-2008, 02:00 PM
"John Elway was way better in his 3rd year........but so was that defense"

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 02:25 PM
I know. I am just being a smartass from Orange County. I am sure everyone thinks we are like the Housewives or Laguna Beach show or whatever producer wants to show miss priss and company. Just jerking the chain and looking down on you folks who cling to their religion and guns.
You can tell him that I didnt mind the last two games of his int deep as it was better than our punter. 55 yard punt/int and no return isnt bad. But, he did cost me 2 points on my FF team and cost me this week.

Hey I like my Religion and Guns :)

Just not mixed together

oubronco
10-22-2008, 02:31 PM
tell him he needs to learn how to go thru his progressions please

broncosteven
10-22-2008, 02:56 PM

If you see Nicole tell her I am sorry, I will never let Gene come between us again.

She will know what I mean.

broncocalijohn
10-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey I like my Religion and Guns :)

Just not mixed together

At orangemane weekend, I stayed at my cousins place in Nunn, CO and drank beer then went into his riser bronco and shot big ass jack rabbits from the back of his truck while trying to hold onto my beer. Now that is mixing alcohol and guns! Of course this was on his own property so only the guilty (rabbits) were killed. I did pray to God to let me bag at least one with the shotgun....got 4!

broncosteven
10-22-2008, 03:06 PM
At orangemane weekend, I stayed at my cousins place in Nunn, CO and drank beer then went into his riser bronco and shot big ass jack rabbits from the back of his truck while trying to hold onto my beer. Now that is mixing alcohol and guns! Of course this was on his own property so only the guilty (rabbits) were killed. I did pray to God to let me bag at least one with the shotgun....got 4!

Why didn't you invite my brother and I?

cutlerfan
10-22-2008, 03:10 PM

We can go to Nicole's and shoot when Keith is on the road :)

broncosteven
10-22-2008, 03:12 PM
We can go to Nicole's and shoot when Keith is on the road :)

You just brightened my day.

cabronco
10-22-2008, 03:33 PM

That explains it, now we know what happened to Wabbit.

Unless of course Wabbit is a cotton tail.

If Im shooting a Jack rabbit , I like shooting thru the ear with a .22 so you can hear them whistle as they run. Cotton tails preferred for good eating !

Cito Pelon
10-22-2008, 07:10 PM
It seems that no player can do right in the eyes of Broncos fans. I remember people b****ing last year about how some of the players were laughing in the home loss to San Diego. Now that Jay is pissed about losing everyone b****es about it too.

God this board is getting annoying!

Apparently, you didn't see the post-game presser. Cutler was sullen, morose, petulant. Everybody I've talked to that saw it was flat out shocked and disappointed.

BlaK-Argentina
10-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Apparently, you didn't see the post-game presser. Cutler was sullen, morose, petulant. Everybody I've talked to that saw it was flat out shocked and disappointed.

I'll watch it now and get back to you. :approve:

BlaK-Argentina
10-22-2008, 08:35 PM

I just watched it... and I don't know what is so shocking about it. Jay doesn't seem like the kind of person who will just come out with the speech that everyone else gives after a loss. He speaks his mind and I admire that.
He was clearly pissed about the loss. What am I missing? I really don't see what's wrong there.

alkemical
10-22-2008, 09:42 PM
I just watched it... and I don't know what is so shocking about it. Jay doesn't seem like the kind of person who will just come out with the speech that everyone else gives after a loss. He speaks his mind and I admire that.
He was clearly pissed about the loss. What am I missing? I really don't see what's wrong there.

I think he has angry eyebrows

Malcontent
10-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I have an idea....Just let him be.....

broncocalijohn
10-23-2008, 01:06 AM

It was a night of real fun for real men. Guys with man crushes of astronauts cannot shoot animals. Too technical for a bunch of rednecks.

Irish Stout
10-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Ask Jay if he wants to come up to Grand Junction for our Halloween Party, I can give him a ride back down to Denver on Saturday so he'll have plenty of time to prepare for the Miami game.

Peoples Champ
10-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I have an idea....Just let him be.....

i agree , let him be

Cito Pelon
10-23-2008, 05:37 PM

I thought it was a pathetic display of petulance from a supposed grown man and leader. Speaks his mind? Did he say more than 10 words total? How is that speaking one's mind? He was acting like a little boy, sulking and petulant over a loss. A man that's pissed off has a whole lot different body language than that. You see some fire in their eyes.

tnedator
10-23-2008, 05:40 PM

"Throw it to the 'open' guy." That would be a start. Remind him that he talked about how all off season Bates and the other coaches worked with him on looking for the underneath routes/receivers and focusing on moving the chains, rather than hitting the homerun.

BlaK-Argentina
10-23-2008, 06:25 PM
I thought it was a pathetic display of petulance from a supposed grown man and leader. Speaks his mind? Did he say more than 10 words total? How is that speaking one's mind? He was acting like a little boy, sulking and petulant over a loss. A man that's pissed off has a whole lot different body language than that. You see some fire in their eyes.

I didn't mean he spoke his mind there, just that he usually does. (like the whole Marshall thing, or when he was asked about Rivers)
I just didn't think much of it. What was he supposed to say?

Cito Pelon
10-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I didn't mean he spoke his mind there, just that he usually does. (like the whole Marshall thing, or when he was asked about Rivers)
I just didn't think much of it. What was he supposed to say?

He was supposed to stand there like a man and respectfully answer the questions. He played the presser like he played the second half of the game, like he didn't want to be there, had no interest in anything other than getting out of there. Very, very disappointing.

broncocalijohn
11-13-2009, 01:45 PM
BUMP!!!!
Time to get Cutlerfan back here and have him answer some questions from us. I will email him tonight to let him know he has some questions to pass along to the "Franchise". Also, there are some pissed off posters here about Jay forcing the ball so his love affair was wearing off some.

broncocalijohn
11-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Cutlerfan, does Jay prefer you on his sack the whole time or share with bpc?
Also, can he describe the feeling of failure of 5 ints on national tv? Does he feel worse than the 4 he threw on opening day?

broncofan2438
11-13-2009, 01:57 PM
ROFL!Cutlerfan, does Jay prefer you on his sack the whole time or share with bpc?
Also, can he describe the feeling of failure of 5 ints on national tv? Does he feel worse than the 4 he threw on opening day?

hahahahahaha:notworthy

Williams
11-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I see Jay this weekend in Nashville what do you want me to say for you?

Just point and laugh.

BigPlayShay
11-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Tell him to relax. Tell him that the offense and defense need to exist in a symbiotic relationship. Overcome the defenses deficiencies by being smarter with the ball on offense. Take what the defense gives you, and once they loosen up take advantage.

I'm gonna take it that Cutlerfan did not tell Jay what I had to say. Either that, or he did and Va-Jay-Jay told him to do something anatomically impossible.