PDA

View Full Version : The Nuggets Signed JR Smith Today

bombay
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
The Nuggets signed JR to a three year deal today. I'm very happy about this. It's my opinion that JR is going to blow up this year, and finally turn the corner. Three years will tell the story, anyway. He'll either be a star or will have proven he can't grow up.

kappys
08-23-2008, 11:11 PM
The Nuggets signed JR to a three year deal today. I'm very happy about this. It's my opinion that JR is going to blow up this year, and finally turn the corner. Three years will tell the story, anyway. He'll either be a star or will have proven he can't grow up.

He has got to learn how to play some defense. Unless this team can trot out a good perimeter defender to match up opposing guards we won't get far.

I do like the signing though, but we need a defender to go along with Melo and Allen

bombay
05-07-2009, 07:06 PM

So far so good.