PDA

View Full Version : Jarvis Moss

rugbythug
04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
So I guess I am a glutton for Punishment- I watched the BroncosvsRaiders and BroncosVsColts on NFL Replay. In both games I tried to watch our lines as that seemed to be our biggest trouble spot.

Yes we were getting pushed around. There was no stacking what so ever, backs had alleys to run through. Amon Gordon was just plain bad. Mickinnley not much better. And Jarvis Moss standing up in a 2 point stance was a Terrible decision. He is a tall lanky guy anyway there is no way he could hold up in a 2 point stance at DT.

That Said Javis Moss had a suddeness in his movements that you just can't teach. He explodes off the line and when he gets clear he closes like a cat. How many times have you seen a DE beat his block and not be able to get to the QB. Moss won't have that problem when he wins at the Line of scrimmage a sack will follow. From what I saw in the few plays he was in the guy has skills that will make him a good DE against the pass. Against the run he will be a liability but DE that can do both get drafted in the Top 5.

Kaylore
04-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm in the minority but I think Moss is going to be a great player for us. Even if he's just above average, with Dumervil on the other side he'll have a lot opportunities to make plays. The thing I liked most about him was how right before he got hurt he started making plays in the run game.

Doggcow
04-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I start him on Madden!

Inkana7
04-06-2008, 05:49 PM
He's going to a stud. I don't know why people are so quick to label him a bust. He was really starting to make plays before he broke his fibula in a freak practice accident.

Popps
04-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Moss was the only guy besides Elvis that showed any reason to be hopeful about anything D-line related last year, and even then... Moss only showed tiny flashes. Coming off of a torn up knee, I'm remaining moderately optimistic that he can contribute in a meaningful way.

Again, even a HEALTHY second year d-linemen usually has struggles. A guy who played half a season, is undersized and coming off of a bad injury figures to take another year to develop, at best.

This is why a move for a guy like Jason Taylor makes so much sense for us.
For those who say we're "too far away from contention" to make a move like that just need to look at the New York Giants last year. Were they close to a Superbowl the year before?

Things can happen quickly, and as the Superbowl once again showed us... defense, and defensive LINES win championships. Or, at minimum... they're a crucial element.

Ours is dog doo.

Popps
04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
He's going to a stud.

There is no evidence at all on which to base that. If you're HOPING he's a stud, that's fantastic. There's no evidence that he'll even be able to hold a starting job or stay healthy, much less that he's "GOING" to be a stud.

I don't know why people are so quick to label him a bust.

I haven't read that anywhere. In fact, I've read more people around here banking on him being a "stud" than anyone saying he's a bust.

He's an unknown commodity facing an uphill battle. He did show some skills at times. That's the reality of it.

Inkana7
04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
I'm not aware he had any "torn up knee". He broke his fibula. His knee injury was, what, a sprain in Week 3 of the preseason? I really doubt that's any kind of concern.

Pendejo
04-06-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm in the minority but I think Moss is going to be a great player for us. Even if he's just above average, with Dumervil on the other side he'll have a lot opportunities to make plays. The thing I liked most about him was how right before he got hurt he started making plays in the run game.

I agree. I thought he was really starting to figure things out a bit...then Zang! His season was over.

BroncoMan4ever
04-06-2008, 06:11 PM

I agree that Moss will be an awesome player on the team, but i am thinking Crowder might end up being the every down all around pass and run guy while Moss and Doom come in on obvious passing downs, and alternate on the other side with Crowder

Kaylore
04-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Moss was the only guy besides Elvis that showed any reason to be hopeful about anything D-line related last year, and even then... Moss only showed tiny flashes. Coming off of a torn up knee, I'm remaining moderately optimistic that he can contribute in a meaningful way.
Moss didn't tear up his knee, he broke his shin. It has since healed and he's fulling participating in the offseason program. Bone breaks are typically very easy to recover from.

Atlas
04-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Moss may not be an every down player in the NFL but he has really long arms and he is quick. He needs to add some strength and weight, but I think he will be a good player.

Dedhed
04-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Moss didn't tear up his knee, he broke his shin. It has since healed and he's fulling participating in the offseason program. Bone breaks are typically very easy to recover from.

Moss didn't tear up his knee or break his shin. He fractured his fibula, the smaller bone in the outside part of the lower, and tore some ligaments in his ankle. The broken bone will have healed months ago and is a non-issue, but ligaments have a tendency to heal slowly. He should easily be 100% before the first day of mini camp if he isn't already there.

Inkana7
04-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Ah, tibia. My apologies for saying it was the fibula.

Kaylore
04-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Ok, I stand corrected. Regardless, this article is from early February and it said he was right on schedule.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/feb/06/rehab-going-well-broncos-de-moss/

Dedhed
04-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Ah, tibia. My apologies for saying it was the fibula.No my apologies, it is his fibula, which is the small outside bone in the lower part of the leg. That was a misprint in my first post.

SureShot
04-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Actually it was the fibula. Being a person that has broke the Tib and Fib I would be more worried about the nerve damage, as a broken bone can act like shrapnel, depending on the force of the break. My foot is still pretty much numb after 8 years or so.

2KBack
04-06-2008, 06:45 PM
was it a fractue or a break? huge difference.

Inkana7
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
I stand corrected. Fibula.

I think it was a break, which is actually better. Breaks heal faster and actually come back stronger than the bone was before.

Popps
04-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I stand corrected, too. I said knee.

Though, this probably isn't much better.

Cito Pelon
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Moss will never be a great DE. Adequate, ok, I can see that. He can play ten years in the League, get maybe 40 sacks, be solid against the run, that's it. Moss has no attack at all from what I've seen. Elvis stood out from snap one as a rookie, compare Moss to Elvis. Moss never stood out at all from snap one to snap last, and he won't stand out this year or any year from here on out.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-06-2008, 07:02 PM
was it a fractue or a break? huge difference.

http://eddddie.googlepages.com/facepalm.jpg

Bronx33
04-06-2008, 07:08 PM

LMAO!

cutthemdown
04-06-2008, 07:17 PM
i still have high hopes for moss, he got injured so we don't yet. this is a big yr for him.

Gcver2ver3
04-06-2008, 07:26 PM
He's going to a stud. I don't know why people are so quick to label him a bust. He was really starting to make plays before he broke his fibula in a freak practice accident.

far as i know i'm about the only one saying that he's going to be a bust...

and frankly it's because he just hasn't shown me any reason to believe differently thus far...

i look forward to him hoepfully proving me wrong....

i don't want to see another 1st round bust by the broncos...

SureShot
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM

HA!

2KBack
04-06-2008, 07:33 PM

thanks for helping me learn with this insigntful post

SureShot
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM

I bet you'll never forget it though, so you did learn.

2KBack
04-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I bet you'll never forget it though, so you did learn.

What did I learn exactly?

Except that people are dicks

Atwater His Ass
04-06-2008, 08:11 PM

Except that people are *****

I'm surprised in this day and age of the internet that you don't know about google.com.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-06-2008, 08:15 PM

Anytime you want to make a complete fool of yourself, I'll be hapy to point it out. You are welcome.

JanaŽ
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do this season. He didn't get much of a chance last season because of his injury.

bap454
04-06-2008, 09:11 PM

Next time you hit the tanning salon... trying flipping your palms occasionally. Your hands are 10 shades lighter than you mugg! :sunshine:

Dr. Broncenstein
04-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Next time you hit the tanning salon... trying flipping your palms occasionally. Your hands are 10 shades lighter than you mugg! :sunshine:

http://kevinchiu.org/emote/facepalm.jpg

Pseudofool
04-06-2008, 10:41 PM

Except that people are *****Break = Fracture.

Fracture: A break, rupture, or crack, especially in bone or cartilage. (American Heritage)

bpc
04-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Best case scenario for Moss is that we continue to improve our depth across the LOS on defense and bring our defense in waves.

Unfortunately it is hard to say what we have at each position because it seems like all of our guys are sparepart players... situational pass rusher, run defender, situation pass rusher... what i'm saying is that none of our guys do both.

In the right situation and if a future left tackle or offensive linemen (Williams, Clady, Albert) is not on the board, I'm in favor of drafting the best defensive lineman on the board whether that is at defensive end or not.

I'm still pissed that we traded a 3rd rounder to move up for Moss when Elvis Dumervil does the exact same thing that he does. Here is to hoping that he proves me wrong though.

2KBack
04-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Anytime you want to make a complete fool of yourself, I'll be hapy to point it out. You are welcome.

I have no problem being wrong, it wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

I just don't understand why people feel the need to humiliate instead of educate.

I guess only fools try to treat each other with respect on the internet.

Drek
04-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Best case scenario for Moss is that we continue to improve our depth across the LOS on defense and bring our defense in waves.

Unfortunately it is hard to say what we have at each position because it seems like all of our guys are sparepart players... situational pass rusher, run defender, situation pass rusher... what i'm saying is that none of our guys do both.

In the right situation and if a future left tackle or offensive linemen (Williams, Clady, Albert) is not on the board, I'm in favor of drafting the best defensive lineman on the board whether that is at defensive end or not.

I'm still pissed that we traded a 3rd rounder to move up for Moss when Elvis Dumervil does the exact same thing that he does. Here is to hoping that he proves me wrong though.

Wasn't Moss up over 265 by pre-season last year?

While Moss and Dumervil both have entered the league as undersized pass rushers the way in which each is undersized is unique to him. I think Moss is the type of guy that, assuming he stays healthy, could fill out into the 270 or 280 area and be an every down end who would be able to make a difference on passing and running downs. He's a lot more boom/bust than Dumervil though who is what he is physically but also has the pass rushing skills to step in and make a difference from day one.

I think this may be the Broncos plan as well. Early reports and comments by Moss himself coming out of camp is that he was putting on weight, that the team wanted him to gain weight, and that the coaching staff was having him focus heavily on run stopping techniques. He's like a five tool baseball prospect, even though he may only be hitting 10 homers a season a good scout can see if there is power potential that can still be untapped.

If he pans out he'll be an every down starter and we'll have Dumervil and Crowder rotating at the other spot. Thats a pretty good setup if you ask me, but we need someone inside, otherwise its all pretty much worthless anyways.

Killericon
04-06-2008, 11:15 PM

I never said he was a bust, I just think that we spent the pick where we didn't need to. If our 2007 draft had gone exactly the same, except for us not trading up and picking up Alan Branch at 21, I think we would be leaps and bounds ahead of where we are now.

Kaylore
04-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I stand corrected, too. I said knee.

Though, this probably isn't much better.

Thankfully there is a huge difference between tearing your knee up and a bone break. Ligament tears in the knee can take a year or more to totally come back from. Major surgery is usually required and rehab is a long process. Bone breaks often require no surgery and heal back stronger than they were. The issue is the ligaments in the ankle. I don't know how extensive that was but while not great, it wasn't anywhere close to as bad as a knee and he'll be ready for training camp and able to at least partially participate in the offseason program. If Moss had torn his knee up, the best case for him would be to come back some time in the middle of the season at marginal ability.

bpc
04-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Wasn't Moss up over 265 by pre-season last year?

While Moss and Dumervil both have entered the league as undersized pass rushers the way in which each is undersized is unique to him. I think Moss is the type of guy that, assuming he stays healthy, could fill out into the 270 or 280 area and be an every down end who would be able to make a difference on passing and running downs. He's a lot more boom/bust than Dumervil though who is what he is physically but also has the pass rushing skills to step in and make a difference from day one.

I think this may be the Broncos plan as well. Early reports and comments by Moss himself coming out of camp is that he was putting on weight, that the team wanted him to gain weight, and that the coaching staff was having him focus heavily on run stopping techniques. He's like a five tool baseball prospect, even though he may only be hitting 10 homers a season a good scout can see if there is power potential that can still be untapped.

If he pans out he'll be an every down starter and we'll have Dumervil and Crowder rotating at the other spot. Thats a pretty good setup if you ask me, but we need someone inside, otherwise its all pretty much worthless anyways.

I hope you are right but i'm highly skeptical. Here's to hoping.

BroncoBuff
04-07-2008, 01:42 AM
For heaven's sake, he was a 1st round pick just 11 months ago!

Anybody who's "giving up" on Jarvis Moss should have their fan privileges revoked.

Vegas_Bronco
04-07-2008, 02:26 AM

Anybody who's "giving up" on Jarvis Moss should have their fan privileges revoked.

And please revoke your right to reproduce also....vasectomy.com please!!!

Killericon
04-07-2008, 02:58 AM

My sig going into last year's draft was "**** JARVIS MOSS". I don't think it can be said that I'm "Giving Up" on him.

Drek
04-07-2008, 07:45 AM

I think the skepticism is somewhat warranted, even though I am myself still a supporter.

He's a boom/bust prospect. Drafting him was the football equivalent of taking an all state high school pitcher/short stop who throws 98 mph gas and hit .400 his senior year. The raw talent is there but will it develop and produce against upper tier competition?

Its a risk but it could potentially pay off really big. I think it could, but not if Moss can't keep himself healthy and on the field.

Man-Goblin
04-07-2008, 08:31 AM
What worries me is he was hyped as a pick to be Bates' Jason Taylor-type player. Hopefully, they didn't use all those picks on a guy who may have trouble playing in a Slowik's system as a more conventional DE.

cmhargrove
04-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Too much second guessing here, and this year will probably not be the year to judge Jarvis either. Most great D-ends need help in the middle so they can consistently fight one on one battles. Elvis is close to about 30 sacks a year if it wasn't for secondary blocks by the RB (after he beat the Tackle). Jarvis can be a weapon of he gets to fight one on one.

Actually the old Broncos scheme of penetrating tackles and mixing up the blitzes will probably help both Elvis and Jarvis. Even if we don't have any stand out DT's, the interior of the O-line will have to react to the penetration (rather than the Bates "stand up"), leaving more opportunities for the ends.

Now, if we could get a couple stout, attacking DT's (like Stroud and Henderson in their younger years), our ends would enjoy more success.

When it comes to Jarvis, I keep remembering the reports that he was one of the only ends consistently winning the one on one drills with the O-linemen in training camp. That has to count for something (especially as a rookie). I think he will have a pretty good year if he stays healthy.

alkemical
04-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I think that Moss is a DE that's going to take time to develop. His raw skills allow him to be a pass rusher. But i'm giving him 5 years easy before calling him a bust. He can contribute and progress, and i'm fine with that.

oubronco
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM

Don't challenge my fanhood or you'll meet the barbwire BOOP BOOP BOOP it goes all the way around boop

Punisher
04-07-2008, 09:23 PM
So I guess I am a glutton for Punishmenthttp://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4412/punishmentng0.png

KipCorrington25
04-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I think it's about a 75% chance he's a bust. You have to stay on the field to not be a bust and he hasn't ever shown he can do that. He has a lot to prove. There are plenty of great athletes that aren't great players. See every guy Rick Neuheisel ever recruited as an example.

yerner
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
wow, already calling him a bust is just dumb. give me a break.

rugbythug
11-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Oops

Old Dude
11-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Well, don't feel bad. I had to scroll through the whole thread to make sure I didn't have some crow waiting.

2KBack
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I admit my mistake. I've been wrong before, and I will be wrong again

Gutless Drunk
01-27-2011, 09:21 AM

schaaf
01-27-2011, 09:23 AM

That mother ****er

PRBronco
01-27-2011, 09:24 AM

:rofl: It wasn't CO that sucked, Jarvin Moss-guy.

srphoenix
01-27-2011, 09:26 AM

i just want to know how every year at training camp he looked like he was going to have a breakout season only to suck year after year.... what a bust

The MVPlaya
01-27-2011, 09:35 AM

Hahaha dumb ****in Denver idiots...we all know Colorado sucks.

even though this guys credibility is probably shot, nobody is afraid of calling out Denver or Colorado in this case...:rofl::rofl::rofl: When you can nationally say that Denver fans are idiots and stupid in two separate cases, and receive absolutely no negative press for it, you know Denver sucks... no pride...no one gives a ****.

:rofl:

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/144171923v3_225x225_Front.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif

Broncos_OTM
01-27-2011, 11:38 AM
it helps if you can spell. guess he should have stayed four years +

schaaf
01-27-2011, 11:43 AM

even though this guys credibility is probably shot, nobody is afraid of calling out Denver or Colorado in this case...:rofl::rofl::rofl: When you can nationally say that Denver fans are idiots and stupid in two separate cases, and receive absolutely no negative press for it, you know Denver sucks... no pride...no one gives a ****.

You should tell this to John Elway, Eddie McCaffrey, Alfred Williams and all the other athletes that come and play in Denver and then decide to make it their home.

Broncobiv
01-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Thank God that clown was banned! Hopefully it's more than just a 1 week warning!

Kaylore
01-27-2011, 01:35 PM

Good call, retard.

Irish Stout
01-27-2011, 01:53 PM

Holy hell you've gone full retard. Never go full retard.

FYI - Jarvis Moss still b livin in da co. Can't suck that bad if he's not already moved out of town.

bendog
01-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Good call, retard.

If you hadn't put the worm in his ear, he mighta been ok. (-: Seriously, I understood why Shanny did it, but at the time it ticked me off more than Middlebrooks. I knew Delta ONeal was not good value, but he had an avg career. I knew Shanny was going Kwame Harris or Foster, and while the the first time I saw Foster and his knock kneed gait I knew he wasnt going to be a really good tackle, he did have a better career than Harris, and really with Foster there was not any way to know he'd develop a serious case of Pandis after cheap shotting that guy. He might have had a good career as a guard, but he seemed to lose aggressiveness after that foulup.

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
I still have hope that Jarvis Moss could wind up on our team again and be a perennial probowler.

It could happen.

But Jmo suk. Got paid 2 suk.

AlienBronco
01-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Holy hell you've gone full retard. Never go full retard.

FYI - Jarvis Moss still b livin in da co. Can't suck that bad if he's not already moved out of town.

He, probably never set foot or lived in Colorado, if not so then he is also a troll, good riddance.

oubronco
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Dude should kick his own ass for excepting checks

schaaf
01-27-2011, 02:06 PM
wait MVPlaya got banned?

bendog
01-27-2011, 02:19 PM

If he tried, he'd whiff at it.

Houshyamama
01-27-2011, 02:24 PM

who is this ****** and why is he here?

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:27 PM
MVPlaya just base jumped off the ledge of sanity into the abyss where raiders fans and other trolls lurk.

DomCasual
01-27-2011, 02:31 PM

You are amazingly, colossally, excruciatingly retarded. Honestly, I don't mean to offend you with that - really! But you might be the worst regular poster this site has ever seen ("regular" meaning that you post a lot - not that you are in any way normal).

Again, please don't be offended. You're just shockingly stupid, and I felt I needed to point it out. It's uncannily consistent, too. Pretty much everything that you post is bad. Some posters only manage to be bad on occasion. You are always bad. I mean, I bet I could sort through your post history and find posts here and there that aren't bad; but there wouldn't be many.

I feel that this post will sound negative, and I regret that. I don't mean it to sound negative. But you are awful.

Houshyamama
01-27-2011, 02:33 PM
MVPlaya just base jumped off the ledge of sanity into the abyss where raiders fans and other trolls lurk.

He probably already lived down there, this is just his coming out party.

I here-by revoke his status as a Bronco fan and encourage all others to view him as such.

He can whine and complain all he wants, but he is no longer a Bronco fan.

oubronco
01-27-2011, 02:36 PM

<!-- / message -->http://www.basedreams.com/Images/assets/CONFESSIONS_POSTER_sml.jpg

listopencil
01-27-2011, 02:52 PM
wait MVPlaya got banned?

Apparently so. I don't know, I've had him on iggy for a while now. His attention whoring was ruining threads.

schaaf
01-27-2011, 02:53 PM
I agree it was getting very annoying, literally every post was a dig at bronco fans, the city of Denver, and Colorado.

Chris
01-27-2011, 02:56 PM
I agree it was getting very annoying, literally every post was a dig at bronco fans, the city of Denver, and Colorado.

He used to be relatively normal. Weird behaviour.

listopencil
01-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Just one of those things. He was probably involved in a few heated discussions on the Mane that dwindled down into nothing, and he couldn't handle leaving the spotlight.

PRBronco
01-27-2011, 03:04 PM
wait MVPlaya got banned?

Best off season move so far imo.

Kaylore
01-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Best off season move so far imo.

No there's a take that will still be good in two years.

Dedhed
01-27-2011, 08:21 PM

Can he file for unemployment?

strafen
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
No there's a take that will still be good in two years.Don't you mean, intake? :thumbsup: ;D

Dedhed
01-27-2011, 08:35 PM
His attention whoring was ruining threads.

Wouldn't it be nice if that was a banable offense always?

strafen
01-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I agree it was getting very annoying, literally every post was a dig at bronco fans, the city of Denver, and Colorado.Heck, he was even insulting TJ.
The guy knows no boundaries.
The whole thing with the guy is that he was stepping up the level of disrespect to everybody.
The guy is full of anger and hate, it seems as if he has a personality complex...weird!
He became a polarizing figure for sure...

Dedhed
01-27-2011, 08:39 PM
No there's a take that will still be good in two years.

I adopted Elvis 2 weeks after he was drafted. Can I get a ruling?

Kaylore
01-28-2011, 06:00 AM
Don't you mean, intake? :thumbsup: ;D

:rofl: Sorry I just saw this. Well done.

broncocalijohn
01-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Heck, he was even insulting TJ.
The guy knows no boundaries.
The whole thing with the guy is that he was stepping up the level of disrespect to everybody.
The guy is full of anger and hate, it seems as if he has a personality complex...weird!
He became a polarizing figure for sure...

TJ should have had him banned 2 months ago when McD got canned. I wont blame the mods since they "Probably" asked if they can kick his ass out. Best thing about this is if he sneaks back in, there is no way he can do the same act as it will be noticed in a heartbeat. He is bonafide nuts and has some serious issues with his temper. I am sure it really shines in real life.

Kaylore
01-29-2011, 08:11 AM
TJ should have had him banned 2 months ago when McD got canned. I wont blame the mods since they "Probably" asked if they can kick his ass out. Best thing about this is if he sneaks back in, there is no way he can do the same act as it will be noticed in a heartbeat. He is bonafide nuts and has some serious issues with his temper. I am sure it really shines in real life.

Out of curiosity why does he hate Denver so much? Is it a McDaniels thing where he thinks the fans drove McD away and they are therefore stupid?

Gcver2ver3
01-29-2011, 09:42 AM
i was right...

unfortunately...

extralife
01-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Out of curiosity why does he hate Denver so much? Is it a McDaniels thing where he thinks the fans drove McD away and they are therefore stupid?

he hates denver because he was wrong and its easier to project that stupidity on everyone around you rather than man up. everyone is wrong, but he's obviously some kid that thought he had all the answers to everything. just look at his posting history, he went ape**** in his support for McD before the dude coached a game.

Cito Pelon
01-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I tried my best to support Jarvis this year, and what did I get? It makes you want to back off supporting marginal guys. Friggin Moss.

Cito Pelon
01-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Well, at least the guy hasn't run over any old ladies drunk or anything like that.

UberBroncoMan
01-29-2011, 09:43 PM
This kind of guy this person is became pretty obvious when I made the twitter thread where he said he'd "kill to stay rich." Not even slightly shocked by this.

broncocalijohn
01-29-2011, 10:00 PM
i was right...

unfortunately...

Nothing like getting a rep from a post way back then, huh? enjoy.

Kaylore,

He went ape **** right after McD and blamed the fans. You know, sometimes you back the wrong horse but come out and admit defeat. I just think he cant. Immature does him in. You think he is no older than 19 but Im afraid that he is at least in his 20s. I hope Im wrong so he can grow out of it. On the bright side, he isnt here!

strafen
01-29-2011, 10:27 PM
he hates denver because he was wrong and its easier to project that stupidity on everyone around you rather than man up. everyone is wrong, but he's obviously some kid that thought he had all the answers to everything. just look at his posting history, he went ape**** in his support for McD before the dude coached a game.That's what I was going to say, kinda...
He just wanted to be right no matter what.
He likes to toot his own horn about how smart he really is Ha!

He would just go off for no apparent reason. Strange fellow...

Killericon
01-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Jarvis Moss might be the only player I've ever been dead accurate about since before we drafted him.

Riley
01-30-2011, 09:34 PM
4- 06-2008
far as i know i'm about the only one saying that he's going to be a bust...

and frankly it's because he just hasn't shown me any reason to believe differently thus far...

i look forward to him hoepfully proving me wrong....

i don't want to see another 1st round bust by the broncos...

Dang, man... it was like you had a crystal ball.....

Good call....
too bad it turned out that way.

Did you guys see a week ago...
Jarvis was tweeting how crappy it was it have to live in Colorado for a few years?

broncocalijohn
01-30-2011, 11:00 PM

Hey newbie Riley, why do you think this thread got bumped?