PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall will miss next 3 months

Pages : 1 [2]

24champ
03-25-2008, 07:18 PM
IMO Anubis and Champ have a manlove thing for BM!ROFL!
Hopefully his injury will not affect him this season, or we may need to forfeit all of our scheduled games.

What a mature adult you are. ::)

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:19 PM
None of you guys have any idea. It is all speculation. Is it possible Marshall escalated a situation that resulted in gun fire? Absolutely. Just because its something you guys don't want to believe, noone wants to believe, does not make it untrue. Of course it is possible, maybe even probable he had nothing to do with the actual murder. Some people grow up in different situations from all you rosey suburban guys and know the real world isn't 100 percent all the time glowing. Maybe in all reality this is just a pessimest/optomist argument but that is all it is, an argument. The only people that know are the people that were there.

Now if you can get Anubis to understand the concept, you'll earn ten ATTABOYS. He comes from the "only people whos' name starts with an "A" get to have an opinion club".

Northman
03-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Civil discussion?

You think YOU can have an OPINION, but others cannot. Spoiled a bit?

I never claimed you couldnt have an opinion. In fact, ive clearly stated where my problem with your opinion lies. I just think its irresponsible but never said you couldnt say it.

Sassy
03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Would he throw a friend under the bus? Didnt he do that when he said he should be the #1 WR in Denver? Isnt that throwing Brandon under the bus? And yes, he is innocent until proven otherwise. Im not speculating anything, nowhere have i read that Brandon's altercation led to the shooting of Darrent. I would think by now this kind of information would have come out. You said it yourself, we dont know if the argument led to the shooting so it would be silly to even speculate at this point. You only speculated Sass because you truly believe that he might have had something to do with it based upon his "mouthing off".

Now you're telling me what I TRULY BELIEVE...Un****ing believable.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
What a mature adult you are. ::)

I thought you were not interacting with me anymore? Nes Pas?

24champ
03-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Now you're telling me what I TRULY BELIEVE...Un****ing believable.

Just a question Sassy, why did you bring it up? When it had no bearing on the thread?

Northman
03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
So then aren't you saying that it is "irresponsible" on your part to think that the conversation didn't have ANYTHING to do with what the gunmen / man did???

No, because im not implying that he did when i dont know if he impacted that or not. I dont make a habit of claiming or "implying" that someone may have been involved in a serious crime without complete evidence to that fact.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
You only speculated Sass because you truly believe that he might have had something to do with it based upon his "mouthing off".

Now you're getting "warmer".

24champ
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
I thought you were not interacting with me anymore?

Only when it comes to intelligent conversations, which is beyond your grasp clearly.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Here's another one to get your panties in a wad.

I also believe his MOUTH got him cut, not the TV, not a MD wrapper, not a friendly pillow fight with relatives. His Big Fat Mouth!

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Only when it comes to intelligent conversations, which is beyond your grasp clearly.

Well I'm sorry I do not believe Brandon is Gods gift to the Broncos and that he should just get a PASS for any and all problems he causes and issue he's involved in. I'll leave that to his loyal followers.

Northman
03-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Here's another one to get your panties in a wad.

I also believe his MOUTH got him cut, not the TV, not a MD wrapper, not a friendly pillow fight with relatives. His Big Fat Mouth!

So you think he became a Vampire and bit himself? Got any facts to back it up? Hilarious!

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Are you so damn ignorant that you can't understand the concept of someone escalating a minor argument to a point where it turns into a tragedy.

How do you know Brandon escaleted anything?

NO ONE IS SAYING BRANDON IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE. What some of us are eluding to, is that his actions may have escalated the situation. Hell, he may have been the target.
Jump on that!

Brandon is not responsible AT ALL.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:36 PM
So you think he became a Vampire and bit himself? Got any facts to back it up? Hilarious!

You've obviously lived a sheltered life if you can't read "between the lines".

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:37 PM
How do you know Brandon escaleted anything?

Brandon is not responsible AT ALL.

....and you are going to be a cop? :spit:

Sassy
03-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Well I'm sorry I do not believe Brandon is Gods gift to the Broncos and that he should just get a PASS for any and all problems he causes and issue he's involved in. I'll leave that to his loyal followers.

TGN you are cracking me up! Where's the popcorn!?

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 07:39 PM
....and you are going to be a cop? :spit:

You explain to me how Brandon is responsible for Darrent's death.

Northman
03-25-2008, 07:41 PM

Dont you know? TGN was there. lol

Sassy
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Brandon didn't pull the trigger...

We are just saying that it's POSSIBLE that the HEATED DISCUSSION MAY have had a little to do with it or not.

What part of possible or maybe don't you understand?

But of course, we need to backup any possible "speculation" with facts?
LOL!

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM

Are you dense?

I DID NOT STATE he was responsible. I did however state that his mouth may have fueled the fire. Do you understand that concept? If you do not, you should immediatle seek a new profession because 99.9% of active police officers will tell you that you need to difuse verbal agurments to prevent escalation.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Dont you know? TGN was there. lol

It's clear!
You are ignorant and you grew up thinking your opinion is the ONLY OPINION which represents any plausible scenario.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:49 PM
TGN you are cracking me up! Where's the popcorn!?

CBF was in charge of the snacks, but he's to busy being a whore.

This is like debating with the kids from the short bus about how ugly their driver is.

Sassy
03-25-2008, 07:51 PM
CBF was in charge of the snacks, but he's to busy being a whore.

This is like debating with the kids from the short bus about how ugly their driver is.

Yep...but I think he ran out of REP! LOL!...either that or he's chatting with Chica! :wiggle:

Here's the thing...What some don't know is this...never attempt to argue with a Norwegian/German with the username Sassy/Lil T She's just a "little stubborn"... Ask H...he would agree!
:devil:

24champ
03-25-2008, 07:53 PM
It's funny...

The only one acting like a kid on this thread is Mr. Maturity himself TGN.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Yep...but I think he ran out of REP! LOL!...either that or he's chatting with Chica! :wiggle:

Here's the thing...What some don't know is this...never attempt to argue with a Norwegian/German with the username Sassy/Lil T She's just a "little stubborn"... Ask H...he would agree!
:devil:

This isn't arguing.
This is a JOKE!
They can't get opinions and plausible scenarios to fit into that small space which is also occupied by some gray matter.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 07:58 PM
It's funny...

The only one acting like a kid on this thread is Mr. Maturity himself TGN.

Because I question what you consider truths and facts?

Who's the child in the room?

DBroncos4life
03-25-2008, 07:59 PM

Well if this is kind of in front of a jury of fans and given BM's inablilty to tell the truth I see no reason to rule out your theory. Hell who knows he could have been watching Buffy and got into the show alittle to much.

Sassy
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
This isn't arguing.
This is a JOKE!
They can't get opinions and plausible scenarios to fit into that small space which is also occupied by some gray matter.

They are asking us for the same facts that they are lacking in their so-called arguments.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Well if this is kind of in front of a jury of fans and given BM's inablilty to tell the truth I see no reason to rule out your theory. Hell who knows he could have been watching Buffy and got into the show alittle to much.

:rofl:

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:02 PM
They are asking us for the same facts that they are lacking in their so-called arguments.

Kids!

Ya gotta love 'em, or eat 'em while they're still tender!

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Are you dense?

I DID NOT STATE he was responsible. I did however state that his mouth may have fueled the fire. Do you understand that concept? If you do not, you should immediatle seek a new profession because 99.9% of active police officers will tell you that you need to difuse verbal agurments to prevent escalation.

Oh really?

Are you so damn ignorant that you can't understand the concept of someone escalating a minor argument to a point where it turns into a tragedy.

NO ONE IS SAYING BRANDON IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE. What some of us are eluding to, is that his actions may have escalated the situation. Hell, he may have been the target.
Jump on that!

So what do you have to say to that?

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh really?

So what do you have to say to that?

Get a damn dictionary and start reading.

Look up "solely".

Then find a "real cop", feed him the info and ask him about the many scenarios he can envision. Does he think that BM's ( not "bowel movement") actions could have contributed to the tragedy.

24champ
03-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Because I question what you consider truths and facts?

Who's the child in the room?

Oh the irony...

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:26 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw glass sever forearm tendons. Actually, I havent... but I've seen knife wounds do this. Also, I can't recall the last time that I saw someone with a traumatic tendon injury that didn't need months if not a year of rehab just to get the majority of function back.

He's lying about the mechanism.... first clue is "I tripped" or "I slipped." Yeah right... just like everyone else that comes in with a partially severed arm... or a woman with a black eye and a broken arm... or someone with a cucumber in their ass.

This board cracks me up... especially the collective groupthink response of "this is a non-story." Guess what... its a huge story and we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

How dare you question what Brandon said?:rofl:

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm more worried about the muscle between his ears than the one in his forearm.

No doubt.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Relax.

But at least he wasn't drunk driving...

He looked GOOD today going into court for drunk driving with his bandages arm.
:spit:

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Get a damn dictionary and start reading.

Look up "solely".

Are you REALLY going to try and argue with me over that one. By you saying that you didn't believe he was "solely" responsible, you have infact proven that you DO feel he is responsible.

Then find a "real cop", feed him the info and ask him about the many scenarios he can envision. Does he think that BM's ( not "bowel movement") actions could have contributed to the tragedy.

Sure it could have contributed, but contributing and being responsible are totally seperate things. Hell, the wind could have contributed by effecting the trajectory of the bullet just enough that it impacted Darrent's neck...doesn't mean the wind is responsible for it.

I highly suggest you bring your A-game when you argue with me, or else you'll end up looking like a fool....again.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:33 PM
I wonder when the news will finally come out that he was cut with a knife...

When Shanny straps the lie detector on his body.

24champ
03-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Are you REALLY going to try and argue with me over that one. By you saying that you didn't believe he was "solely" responsible, you have infact proven that you DO feel he is responsible.

Sure it could have contributed, but contributing and being responsible are totally seperate things. Hell, the wind could have contributed by effecting the trajectory of the bullet just enough that it impacted Darrent's neck...doesn't mean the wind is responsible for it.

I highly suggest you bring your A-game when you argue with me, or else you'll end up looking like a fool....again.

*Crickets*

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:38 PM

You should definately seek a different line of work, or prepare to write parking tickets.

Blueflame
03-25-2008, 08:41 PM

It is to be hoped that one day soon, the police will arrest the person or persons responsible for the shooting and that they will then enlighten all of us ... under oath and on the record... as to why they shot at the limousine. Until then, none of us really knows what happened or who or what caused or contributed to the situation. Yeah, we can speculate based on reports from eyewitnesses who were there that night, but that's still not concrete facts. There's nothing wrong with a poster here saying "I wonder if Brandon's mouth could have been a factor" based on some of those eyewitness reports. However, the reality is that right now there are a lot of unanswered questions, not the least of which is "Why did Brandon initially lie about his injury? What was he trying to hide?" I expect that the answer to that may be coming to light sooner rather than later.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:43 PM

Yes, it is my opinion that his actions could have contributed to the shooter making the decision to shoot, and yes he would be partially responsible.

BTW: even a dumb cop knows that a bullets' trajectory is not affected by the wind when shot from close range as the bullet that killed Darrent. Do they teach you to correct for the wind when you're at the pistol range?

Idiot!

BroncoBuff
03-25-2008, 08:44 PM
I say draft 2 DL, 1 MLB, 2 OL and 4 WR....this guy is an ass clown.
Dude .......

I agree this is a very troubling story ... but I also think B-Marsh is on the edge of becoming an All-Pro, and the best WR in franchise history. Can't give up on him at this point, no freeeaking way!

24champ
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM
There's nothing wrong with a poster here saying "I wonder if Brandon's mouth could have been a factor" based on some of those eyewitness reports.

I seem to recall an incident where a poster cheered on an injury and was banned. The reasoning behind it was because it was not classy for one, second reasoning I found interesting was that sometimes there are family members of players that read this site. If Marshall's mom or family member was reading this site, do you think it would be appropriate to have an "opinion" that Marshall could have been a factor in DW getting killed, when no facts have indicated so?

If your son was friends with someone that got killed, how would you feel about people you don't know speculating that he could have been a "factor" in it.

Hogan11
03-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Dude .......

I agree this is a very troubling story ... but I also think B-Marsh is on the edge of becoming an All-Pro, and the best WR in franchise history. Can't give up on him at this point, no freeeaking way!

You dream Buff....barring a major adjustment, this fool is going to run himself right out of town before he ever even sniffs All-Pro status.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Dude .......

....as long as we keep McDolnalds wrappers and TV's away from him.....and tape his mouth shut so he wont say stupid **** and belch out lies.....and find him a girlfriend who doesn't disagree with him...and find fans who only cheer for him ( never mind the last one, we already have that.)

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:51 PM
I seem to recall an incident where a poster cheered on an injury and was banned. The reasoning behind it was because it was not classy for one, second reasoning I found interesting was that sometimes there are family members of players that read this site. If Marshall's mom or family member was reading this site, do you think it would be appropriate to have an "opinion" that Marshall could have been a factor in DW getting killed, when no facts have indicated so?

If your son was friends with someone that got killed, how would you feel about people you don't know speculating that he could have been a "factor" in it.

Can you hold on while I get a tissue. That was SO SWEET!ROFL!

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:52 PM
You dream Buff....barring a major adjustment, this fool is going to run himself right out of town before he ever even sniffs All-Pro status.

Shanny may call him a cab if he doesn't get his ducks in a row.

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Yes, it is my opinion that his actions could have contributed to the shooter making the decision to shoot, and yes he would be partially responsible.

Oh, so now he IS responsible? Boy, you just don't know if you are coming or going, do you?

BTW: even a dumb cop knows that a bullets' trajectory is not affected by the wind when shot from close range as the bullet that killed Darrent. Do they teach you to correct for the wind when you're at the pistol range?

Idiot!

It was meant as an example, not to be technically accurate.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Oh, so not he IS responsible? Boy, you just don't know if you are coming or going, do you? WHAAAAAT?

are you sure?

24champ
03-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Can you hold on while I get a tissue. That was SO SWEET!ROFL!

Actually, you should get some toilet paper, after all that comes out of your mouth is ****.

There's still some dribbling on your chin...

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh, so not he IS responsible? Boy, you just don't know if you are coming or going, do you?

I had to come back to this GEM one more time.

Do you just read the words which make sense to you and skip the ones you DO NOT understand.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Actually, you should get some toilet paper, after all that comes out of your mouth is ****.

There's still some dribbling on your chin...

Speaking of dribbling. Brandon thanks you for your never ending support.

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
There isn't much to understand.

- First you say he is not solely responsible.
- Then he "contributed"
- Now you say he is responsible.

You've managed to contradict yourself that badly in less than 2 hours. Anyone with half a brain cell can see you aren't exactly doing well in this argument.

You sound like a ****ing politician. How about posting the whole posts, not just the part which your limited mind was able to grasp.

It's scary to think that you may someday be a cop.

24champ

- First you say he is not solely responsible.
- Then he "contributed"

You've managed to contradict yourself that badly in less than 2 hours. Anyone with half a brain cell can see you aren't exactly doing well in this argument.

methinks he had too many acid trips back in the day...:peace:

Florida_Bronco
I had to come back to this GEM one more time.

Do you just read the words which make sense to you and skip the ones you DO NOT understand.

- First you say that you "did not say he was responsible"
- Then you say he is not solely responsible.
- Then he "contributed"

Florida_Bronco
03-25-2008, 09:04 PM
You sound like a ****ing politician. How about posting the whole posts, not just the part which your limited mind was able to grasp.

It's scary to think that you may someday be a cop.

I already did that once, when we first started this little merry go round.

Blueflame
03-25-2008, 09:04 PM

I'll address this later tonight, 24champ... (I'm already a tad late for my bowling league...)

mhgaffney
03-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Why do the Broncos do themselves in -- again and again?

Dr. Broncenstein
03-25-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.gearsandwidgets.com/external/wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

This is like one of my family reunions... duck and cover...

Cmac821
03-25-2008, 09:35 PM
I am realy disappointed in his action. All I have to say.

Northman
03-25-2008, 09:43 PM

Good point. Ha!

Northman
03-25-2008, 09:56 PM

I blame you. You brought the knife to the gun fight. :rofl:

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 10:33 PM

regardless of your family issues, the pix is great. only out on the ocean do you realize how powerful mother nature can be.

theAPAOps5
03-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Maybe Marshall is Emo like Majik. He cuts himself so he can feel alive!

cutthemdown
03-25-2008, 10:41 PM
regardless of your family issues, the pix is great. only out on the ocean do you realize how powerful mother nature can be.

my 28 foot sport fisher is closer and closer to being rebuilt. It's been costly and time consuming but soon I will be out there!!!!! I can't wait it's going to be a blast.

Bad news is it has gas engines and will suck about 300 bucks worth to fish all day at the island. Oh well it easily will fit 4-5 guys so it will be doable with some pitching in. Still though I wish it had diesels but I couldn't afford them.

24champ
03-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Here is what really happened.:giggle:

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/he-may-be-a-murderer-but-he-really-cares-how-comfortable-the-whole-thing-is-for-you.png

broncos loveI
03-25-2008, 10:46 PM

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/he-may-be-a-murderer-but-he-really-cares-how-comfortable-the-whole-thing-is-for-you.png

TailgateNut
03-25-2008, 10:50 PM

Dun ta dun: It's the opinion police!

Sassy
03-25-2008, 10:52 PM

You're upset with me for mentioning that Brandon 's heated argument (as reported) may have led to upsetting the gunman and here you are making fun of the situation? That's not funny.

24champ
03-25-2008, 11:18 PM
You're upset with me for mentioning that Brandon 's heated argument (as reported) may have led to upsetting the gunman and here you are making fun of the situation? That's not funny.

Um no.

I wasn't referring the cartoon to the DW situation.

It was merely used to make fun of the knife theory being raised around here instead of the McDees paper bag explanation that was given.

theAPAOps5
03-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Folks I can reattach the link if you want. In Brandons own words. When they approached the party being hosted by DWill and Kenyon Martin some gang bangers in line said hey we got money why not give us preferred treatment. Marshall said great you buy the first drinks then, making a joke.

Then later on the Bangers were trying to take things further and when Champagne spray hit them they flipped out and were taken out of the club.

Marshall waited inside for things to clear. BUT when he went outside he saw these thugs flashing signs and taking things far. He says thats when he lost his cool and lipped off at them. Then it was quickly ended when they got in the limo.

So nowhere in Marshalls descripition does it even suggest that Marshall had enough of a heated argument to cause this.

**** like this happens every day down in Lowdow. EVERY DAY. Its why I stopped going. There are a lot of punks walking the streets now days not worth me, my wife, or my friends getting into it.

To blame Marshall is easy to do because he is a public figure a Bronco and his name was mentioned.

But these guys had full intentions of proving how hard they are and regardless of Marshall or Williams they were looking for a fight.

Anoter factor in this mess is DWills boys from back in Dallas. THey formed a rap group and were performing at the party. Yes they were bangers in DFW. I am sure they were wearing colors that matched for a reason. So one dumb ass flashes a sign another dumb ass will do the same. I guess sign language should be considered a lethal weapon the way we are headed.

To sum up my point. Marshall may very well be a Flava clown but I do not find any fault, even if he does, with the loss of Darrent Williams.

Its common nature to point fingers and try to find a definate why and who. We all want that. The problem is all of them truly responsible is sitting in Denver County jail following the code of the gang banger. No one will rat a member. Its death for them. And its those discusting ****s I hate with a passion.

24champ
03-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Dun ta dun: It's the opinion police!

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/dangle0513.jpg

theAPAOps5
03-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Now back to current things. This may be a mere accident amongst friends but damn that sure is a nasty injury from an entertainment center. I don't think he got in a knife fight a few days before coming to Denver for OTA's. So I am sure there is a little truth mixed with a dash of false sauteed with a fine cherry made up of youth dumbassness. I heard last year crop was a banner year.

~Crash~
03-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Can you say "the Claw, part II."

god you are a rosey type person . Glad I don't know you .:peace:

broncos loveI
03-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Wow... Its March guys , he will be fine by July or August. B. Marshall is not the whole team and the broncos will recoup, if he is more injured than reported.

wabbit
03-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Wow... Its March guys , he will be fine by July or August. B. Marshall is not the whole team and the broncos will recoup, if he is more injured than reported.

Boy, I don't know.

The more I hear & read about this, the worse it gets.

Marshall will require re-hab and could lose between 20-30% of his right arm strength prior to re-conditioning.

That doesn't even take into account the possible nerve damage.

Look, I don't want to bring everyone down on this. I mean, Marshall is a young athlete, so chances are that he can re-hab faster than the average guy, but this was a very serious trauma & the lingering, or even permanent effects won't be fully known until he is well into re-conditioning.

Northman
03-26-2008, 01:25 AM
Folks I can reattach the link if you want. In Brandons own words. When they approached the party being hosted by DWill and Kenyon Martin some gang bangers in line said hey we got money why not give us preferred treatment. Marshall said great you buy the first drinks then, making a joke.

Then later on the Bangers were trying to take things further and when Champagne spray hit them they flipped out and were taken out of the club.

Marshall waited inside for things to clear. BUT when he went outside he saw these thugs flashing signs and taking things far. He says thats when he lost his cool and lipped off at them. Then it was quickly ended when they got in the limo.

So nowhere in Marshalls descripition does it even suggest that Marshall had enough of a heated argument to cause this.

**** like this happens every day down in Lowdow. EVERY DAY. Its why I stopped going. There are a lot of punks walking the streets now days not worth me, my wife, or my friends getting into it.

To blame Marshall is easy to do because he is a public figure a Bronco and his name was mentioned.

But these guys had full intentions of proving how hard they are and regardless of Marshall or Williams they were looking for a fight.

Anoter factor in this mess is DWills boys from back in Dallas. THey formed a rap group and were performing at the party. Yes they were bangers in DFW. I am sure they were wearing colors that matched for a reason. So one dumb ass flashes a sign another dumb ass will do the same. I guess sign language should be considered a lethal weapon the way we are headed.

To sum up my point. Marshall may very well be a Flava clown but I do not find any fault, even if he does, with the loss of Darrent Williams.

Its common nature to point fingers and try to find a definate why and who. We all want that. The problem is all of them truly responsible is sitting in Denver County jail following the code of the gang banger. No one will rat a member. Its death for them. And its those discusting ****s I hate with a passion.

But but..... Gang Bangers dont start fights man! They never look for trouble! I swear to god it was big bad meanie Brandon and his mouth! :rofl:

Hogan11
03-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Boy, I don't know.

Marshall will require re-hab and could lose between 20-30% of his right arm strength prior to re-conditioning.

Look, I don't want to bring everyone down on this. I mean, Marshall is a young athlete, so chances are that he can re-hab faster than the average guy, but this was a very serious trauma & the lingering, or even permanent effects won't be fully known until he is well into re-conditioning.

Well, that's just ducky.

BTW, it's interesting that nobody has posted that inflamitory Woody column about Marshall yet......the Champ/Elam one hit the board almost immediately.

Go figure...the phrase of the day.

TailgateNut
03-26-2008, 07:07 AM
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/dangle0513.jpg

Posting an actual photo of yourself on an online forum isn't a good idea.

Los Broncos
03-26-2008, 10:30 AM

ROFL!

Florida_Bronco
03-26-2008, 12:02 PM

That was about the weakest attempt at humor I have ever seen. I mean, that was like nerdy kid in the 3rd grade weak.

DBruleU
03-26-2008, 12:10 PM
That was about the weakest attempt at humor I have ever seen. I mean, that was like nerdy kid in the 3rd grade weak.

...consider the source...

B-Love
03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
The severed nerve root is the worst part of this injury; not the muscle tear or the severed tendons. Suturing muscle tissue back together, and re-attaching tendons are the easy parts of this surgery.

Re-connecting the nerve root, and praying the nerve resumes normal function is the big question mark here? Sometimes players simply compress or crush their nerve roots, and they spend the rest of their lives in doctors offices, let alone completely severing one.

If your nerve function is compromised, there cannot be full muscle function return.

We'd better hope and pray the nerve part of the surgery goes well. The rest should be fairly routine.

lod01
03-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Boy, I don't know.

Marshall is a smart guy that somehow continually makes stupid decisions. An incredible talent that may go the way of David Boston because some circuits in his brain misfire occassionally.

richpjr
03-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Marshall is a smart guy that somehow continually makes stupid decisions. An incredible talent that may go the way of David Boston because some circuits in his brain misfire occassionally.

A guy who continually makes stupid decisions is not a smart guy.

Hogan11
03-27-2008, 12:50 AM
A guy who continually makes stupid decisions is not a smart guy.

Awesome.

With that one fell swoop it's total checkmate. Just lock the thread up and go home because it's over. There is no debating that statement.

24champ
03-27-2008, 01:20 AM
"I'm not a thug, I'm not a gangster. None of that," Marshall said in his first comments on his arrest. "I'm a guy, I graduated college (Central Florida). All through high school and all through college, honor roll, every year. You can Google it if you want to. Always in the community, doing good things."

Raiders Rock
03-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Al has a new secret weapon for the Donks now
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/raiders_new_d.jpg

Bronco_Beerslug
03-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Boy, I don't know.

Look, I don't want to bring everyone down on this. I mean, Marshall is a young athlete, so chances are that he can re-hab faster than the average guy, but this was a very serious trauma & the lingering, or even permanent effects won't be fully known until he is well into re-conditioning.Great, so we can now add another position to the top of draft list.

Tombstone RJ
03-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Boy, I don't know.

Sounds like your on the same page I'm on when it comes to this injury (see post 77) in that if there is nerve damage, he may never fully recover from this injury and his ability to catch the ball will be impaired.

TailgateNut
03-27-2008, 10:22 AM

Maybe he should mention the trouble he got into while in college while he's patting himself on the shoulder.

RaiderH8r
03-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Al has a new secret weapon for the Donks now
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/raiders_new_d.jpg

OAKLAND (AP)-It's been a busy offseason for the Oakland Raiders and it just got busier. Oakland announced a deal today to bring the broad side of the barn into town.

Al Davis said, "We believe that Jamarcus can hit the broad side of the barn and now we've got the talent on the roster to give him that opportunity."

This move should help address the overwhelming concern about Russell's accuracy and timing on his receivers' routes. "It's tough to overthrow the broad side of the barn. Having said that I can't guarantee I'll hit him every time, mistakes do happen from time to time" said Russell.

The deal, a first of its kind, would give the broad side of the barn $65 million over 3 years, $30 million of which is guaranteed, with an option for 2 more at $35 million each.

In other news, Al Davis also re-upped his deal with the Prince of Darkness so that his lifeless corpse may haunt the physical plane for another 2 millennia. "I'm just pleased that I could get this deal done before the start of the new season" said Davis. When asked if he got anything in the deal ensuring the success of the Raiders a befuddled Davis asked, "Who are they and where's my froggie?"

RaiderH8r
03-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Maybe he should mention the trouble he got into while in college while he's patting himself on the shoulder.

He should just stop patting himself on the shoulder altogether before he dislocates something.

dbroncos31
03-27-2008, 05:53 PM
From another thread

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by houghtam http://orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1927355#post1927355)
Wait so let me get this straight. We're not supposed to be upset when the guy does something stupid to jeopardize his job (putting his arm through a television), yet we're supposed to praise him for doing his job (working out with teamates)?

I'm sorry, I must be in opposite world. I think I'm going to show up for work tomorrow with a cast on my arm and tell them I can't perform my duties because I decided to get in a brawl with a family member and I put my arm through a window. In the next breath I will complain about how I don't get enough praise for showing up to work on time every day.

I'll let you guys know if I still have a job.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
If I went in to work and explained that I cut my arm while wrestling with my family, my bosses would find a way to work around it. I don't know about you guys, but my bosses aren't robots with no compassion.

Also, honestly, how the **** is a wrestling match with your family even close to a brawl? Are you kidding me? He was having fun with his family and he slipped. I know its just semantics, but to say he was in a "brawl" and "put" his arm through his TV is your way of giving the innocous act negative connotations.

Interestingly, I once broke my right wrist while horsing around in my house. I slipped on a pillow and landed weirdly on my wrist. This happened to be in the middle of my exams; I am right-handed, so I was unable to write. Instead of my school yelling at me and "cutting" me, as many of you seem to recommend for BM, they let me use a laptop and gave me extra time. I was horsing around and it resulted in my being unable to perform my duties. However, no one called me an assclown or bad person and my school (boss) helped me get around it.

orange 4 life
03-27-2008, 06:05 PM
HEY CHAMP,

winning the conference tournament doesnt make you conference champs.
it means you won the tournament and the automatic bid.

if colorado state and their winless record won the tourney would you call them mtn west champs?

you won the TOURNEY, and what a shock given that they were HOME games.
wanna tell me your team wouldve won that game at the marriot center? i didnt think so.

we won the MWC, and your HOME win in the championship game does nothing to change that.

back to the topic at hand. sorry. :~ohyah!:

24champ
03-27-2008, 06:26 PM
HEY CHAMP,

winning the conference tournament doesnt make you conference champs.
it means you won the tournament and the automatic bid.

if colorado state and their winless record won the tourney would you call them mtn west champs?

you won the TOURNEY, and what a shock given that they were HOME games.
wanna tell me your team wouldve won that game at the marriot center? i didnt think so.

we won the MWC, and your HOME win in the championship game does nothing to change that.

back to the topic at hand. sorry. :~ohyah!:

(yawn)

Let me know when you guys win a game in the NCAA tourney.

Crying about it isn't going to win you any points. Then again that's the BYU way, crying and whining like a 3- year old.

orange 4 life
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
(yawn)

Let me know when you guys win a game in the NCAA tourney.

Crying about it isn't going to win you any points. Then again that's the BYU way, crying and whining like a 3- year old.

we'll win a game in the NCAA tourney when they stop shafting us with 8-12 seeds.
we shouldve been no higher than a 6 this year. quality wins, close games in the losses (yes, except the AZZZZ whipping from your boys, but we avenged it in provo) against solid teams, and a run through the conference tourney that ended in a loss to the home team.

thats a 6 seed and a 1st round win.
our reward for winning the MWC was an 8 seed and if we win a game against UCLA?
wow. slap in the face.
no tears, just facts.

orange 4 life
03-28-2008, 08:43 PM
.....and as a MWC fan, i would expect you to understand that!!

Sassy
03-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Awesome.

With that one fell swoop it's total checkmate. Just lock the thread up and go home because it's over. There is no debating that statement.

...and it begins again! ROFL!

BABronco
03-01-2009, 09:51 PM
...and it begins again! ROFL!

damn you for bumping this. you scared the **** outta me

Sassy
03-01-2009, 09:58 PM
It's BCJ's fault...besides, Brandon may be MIA for oh say, around 8 games starting in Sept.

broncocalijohn
03-01-2009, 10:04 PM
It's BCJ's fault...besides, Brandon may be MIA for oh say, around 8 games starting in Sept.

Yes, i cut n pasted it in the Marshall arrested thread but forgot to bump it meeself. Fun to go back and look at who backed Marshall and who stuck their nose out against him to be lambasted. The current arrest doesnt surprise some as this thread is a year old and still we can talk about the same things. Gaffney just moved up to starter.

Florida_Bronco
03-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Leave it to Sassy to bump a year old thread and bring attention to herself. ::)

TailgateNut
03-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Leave it to Sassy to bump a year old thread and bring attention to herself. ::)

The "brutal Cop" apologist has morphed into the "brutal WR" apologist.LOL

worm
03-02-2009, 06:36 AM
stupid bump meant to add gasoline to the Mane fire that is roaring.

Sassy
03-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Yes, i cut n pasted it in the Marshall arrested thread but forgot to bump it meeself. Fun to go back and look at who backed Marshall and who stuck their nose out against him to be lambasted. The current arrest doesnt surprise some as this thread is a year old and still we can talk about the same things. Gaffney just moved up to starter.

Let's go after HOUSH your mama! ;D

TailgateNut
03-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Let's go after HOUSH your mama! ;D

That should be Marshalls' alias: "HushYourMama" or "BitchBeHave":~ohyah!: