PDA

View Full Version : Broncos beef up defense sign-McCree and Marquand

DukeWoody
03-08-2008, 09:57 PM
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/mar/08/broncos-beef-defense-sign-mccree-and-marquand/

Broncos beef up defense, sign McCree and Manuel
By Lee Rasizer, Rocky Mountain News (Contact)
Originally published 06:48 p.m., March 8, 2008
Updated 06:48 p.m., March 8, 2008
Scratch safety off the Denver Broncos’ wish list.

The team dipped into the free-agent pool twice Saturday, signing a pair of veteran players, Marlon McCree and Marquand Manuel.

The moves at worst are a hedge against a weak draft crop at the position and adds depth to a shallow defensive spot on the roster.

But both McCree and Manuel have extensive starting experience and have been assured they’ll get shots to break into the lineup, too.

McCree is a strong safety and should compete with John Lynch for playing time. Manuel will challenge relatively untested Hamza Abdullah at the free-safety position.

Terms of McCree’s deal weren’t immediately available. But Manuel got $4.5 million over three years with $500,000 guaranteed. The total package could swell by another $1.5 million based on playing time incentives.

The Broncos have now addressed two of their weakest spots via the open market, as they try to fix the league’s 30th-ranked rush defense. The club earlier signed Niko Koutouvides and Boss Bailey to buttress the linebacker position.

Manuel, 28, has played 91 games in six NFL seasons with Cincinnati, Seattle, Green Bay and Carolina. His best season came in 2006 with 81 tackles for the Packers.

McCree, 30, has played 30 games over the last two seasons for the San Diego Chargers. He started his career with Jacksonville in 2001, moving to Jacksonville, Houston and Carolina before settling in with the Chargers. He has 421 total tackles in 106 career games.

Subscribe to the Rocky Mountain News
Comments
Post your comment (Requires free registration.)
Comments are the sole responsibility of the person posting them. You agree not to post comments that are off topic, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be banned. Click here for our full user agreement.

DukeWoody
03-08-2008, 09:59 PM
We can check safety off the draft list for this year, i guess...

That One Guy
03-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I wonder how this will sit with Lynch since Mccree has been promised he could fight for the starting spot. I can't imagine Lynch came back to be a backup.

Punisher
03-08-2008, 10:04 PM
We can check safety off the draft list for this year, i guess...

At least untill the late rounds :thumbs:

Punisher
03-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I wonder how this will sit with Lynch since Mccree has been promised he could fight for the starting spot. I can't imagine Lynch came back to be a backup.

Hopefully Lynch moves back too the other side...

Kaylore
03-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Lynch knows better than anyone that we aren't going to sit on our laurels and do nothing until he leaves.

DukeWoody
03-08-2008, 10:09 PM
I really think we're ok for this year...next years SS class is a bumper crop so i'd rather use the picks else where this year...

want2bAbronco2
03-08-2008, 10:10 PM
This years draft is pretty weak at S, might mean we will address DT/OT/WR/LB this year and get S next year.

Dedhed
03-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Wow. I was on board with the signing of Manuel as a depth/ST/stop gap, but I really like adding both of them.

As the FA period wears on I get the feeling that the Broncos are geraing towards an offensively minded draft.

Popcorn Sutton
03-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Interesting.

broncofan2438
03-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Hmmmmmmm, not bad I guess, maybe something can click on D this year

RunSilentRunDeep
03-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Anyone get the feeling either Lynch or Foxworth will not be on the opening day roster?

DukeWoody
03-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Anyone get the feeling either Lynch or Foxworth will not be on the opening day roster?

Foxworth is already being shopped around...we just haven't had any takers thus far, so yeah i say Nique will be gone via trade before the start of the season...

Hogan11
03-08-2008, 10:31 PM

Foxworth is as good as gone....based upon these moves, Lynch had better be prepared to split some playing time

broncos loveI
03-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I love the signing of McCree; as long as he dont fumble a int again.

FantomForce
03-08-2008, 10:45 PM
No Kenny Phillips, so much for going for a younger D

want2bAbronco2
03-08-2008, 10:49 PM
lol how do 2 FA S mean Fox is gone? Last time I checked he played S when we needed him too, but was a CB which we dont have DEPTH at. Would be stupid to let Fox go/trade him. Then we would have 3 corners, Bailey/Bly/Paymah.

Punisher
03-08-2008, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTk0_N-RH0E&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkByXGfNRg&feature=related
Here is some of his hits

Kaylore
03-08-2008, 10:53 PM
No Kenny Phillips

Good.

Popcorn Sutton
03-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Good.

Ditto.

Popcorn Sutton
03-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Marquand Manuel putting it to Marion Barber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-X2XMwHBs

SureShot
03-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Nice. Scratch Safety of the ol' To Do List.

GoHAM
03-08-2008, 11:28 PM
I love the signing of McCree; as long as he dont fumble a int again.

Confucius say: to fumble interception you must first intercept.

oubronco
03-08-2008, 11:31 PM
WOW now they can concentrate on D-linemen in the draft

OBF1
03-08-2008, 11:32 PM
CBF1 approves of this signing.

And also ditto-ditto'd the say no to Kenny Phillips thingie

I like what we have done so far this off season. Getting the high priced, headliner free agents did not work last season, Lets try this approach and see what happens. Maybe these group is a lot more hungry than the "Star" players we have signed in the past :thumbs:

GoHAM
03-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Confucius say: to fumble interception you must first intercept.

Elvis had more interceptions (1) last season than Lynch, Foxworth, Ferguson and Hamza combined who all posted goose eggs in '07.

lookin' glass
03-08-2008, 11:44 PM
I've read that Crocker wanted to sign with Pittsburgh and from what I know he had more starting experience than Manuel. Does he play the same position and would he have been the better pick up?

Kaylore
03-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I just hope we didn't pay McCree a lot.

Killericon
03-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Weeeee-hoooo!

Punisher
03-08-2008, 11:56 PM
By the way YES!!!!!!

HEAV
03-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Denver landed both! Wow this kinda takes me back... I guess Buffalo's deal wasn't that good.

I had heard McCree was leaning towards Denver, but had a few issues with the contract.

Very interseting.

Doggcow
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I hope we didnt throw tons at him.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Now we can concentrate on OT, DT and WR now..... Or maybe these moves will allow us to move up and draft a true impact player now

Punisher
03-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Now we can concentrate on OT, DT and WR now..... Or maybe these moves will allow us to move up and draft a true impact player now

Maybe and hopefully :thumbs:

cutthemdown
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Broncos I think take an OT first round, and a WR second round. Just a guess though.

Punisher
03-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Broncos I think take an OT first round, and a WR second round. Just a guess though.

I think we trade up for an OT and take a DT and the 3rd round

montrose
03-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Assuming Hamza is brought back, am I the only one here who could see a Jerry Rice-like exit for Lynch this summer?

Paladin
03-09-2008, 01:15 AM
I figured McCree was playing Denver for more money since Carolina was reported in the mix, but the Broncso signed Manual as a message. Guess I was wrong. Maybe.....

S should be okay for a couple, three years, now. Life after Lynch is assured, although I had some misgivings about his value in the pass happy West.

Well, now what?????

want2bAbronco2
03-09-2008, 01:20 AM
I hope we bring back Hamza as well, then we should have to worry about S for a while.

cutthemdown
03-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Assuming Hamza is brought back, am I the only one here who could see a Jerry Rice-like exit for Lynch this summer?

I don't think so

wabbit
03-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Boy, these are both smart signings...aren't both these fellows especially good Special Teams guys as well??

Can't see any downside to either one of these...and at (by NFL standards anyway) reasonable salaries as well.

Is Sundquist on vaca or something??

I take back 2 of the 10 horrible things I've been thinking about this front office of late.

This is actually...good work.

ZONA
03-09-2008, 03:21 AM
I like the signings but it don't matter if we signed Champ Bailey's clone, if we don't get some frickin pressure from the Dline, these new guys will look terrible.

Broncojef
03-09-2008, 03:27 AM
I like the signings but it don't matter if we signed Champ Bailey's clone, if we don't get some frickin pressure from the Dline, these new guys will look terrible.

Well with these solid signings I wouldn't be surprised to see some total trench focus to our draft. LT, DT and DT is my guess now. I think its clear Shanny wants some young talent or fresh blood on our line.

Blue Crusher
03-09-2008, 03:37 AM
thius.is good.

Shamrock
03-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Apparently, you Donk fans didn't watch McCree this past season.

Two YouTube highlight hits don't encompass a player's body of work.

Marlon is a real nice guy (I got to meet him last season before the Tennessee game) but he's lost a step and has problems in coverage. He's no longer starting material, but not many players on the Denver defense are "starting material."

Broncojef
03-09-2008, 04:05 AM

Marlon is a real nice guy (I got to meet him last season before the Tennessee game) but he's lost a step and has problems in coverage. He's no longer starting material, but not many players on the Denver defense are "starting material."

Did you come to the starting material conclusion before or after you got your ass handed to you in the play-offs?

rovolution
03-09-2008, 04:06 AM

i thought the Chugger trolls only show up after their team wins.

its the offseason trolls. Go crawl back into your holes till draft time.

Kaylore
03-09-2008, 04:36 AM
I do think we'll need someone to emerge as a solid starter at safety soon. These guys bought us some more time. We can probably go later round and develop someone with safety in the hopes that between Hamza and "new guy" that one will become what we need. Ultimately neither of these guys is the answer long term at the position and we'll need to address it sooner rather than later.

Memento
03-09-2008, 05:02 AM
I think at some point safety Marlon McCree, safety Marquand Manuel and reserve Broncos receiver Marquay McDaniel are going to simultaneously collide on the field causing a violent explosion that wipes out all alliteration as we know it.

24champ
03-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Nice pickups for the Broncos. Secondary is rounded out nicely by with one great corner, 2 solid corners in Paymah and Bly. Now we added some depth and competition for playing time. Signals to Hamza that he is going to have to work for the new contract he wants and will also pressure Lynch to be the player that his reputation precedes him to be and not fade into a backup spot.

We can also officially rule out that Nick Ferguson is coming back.

chrisp
03-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Our starting safety pairing has the potential to be good this year, so we didn't necesarily want to blow a high draft pick, but we did need some solid vet depth in case either guy didn't pan out.

With Lynch the question is age, although I think that whatever happens he'll still be good for a couple of key goal-line stops this year....

With Abdullah the question is potential/experience: can he continue to make strides or will he hit a ceiling this year and turn out to not be full-time starter material?

I won't be excited if these new guys are both starting for us by season's-end, but I won't be panicking either.

I like that we've managed to bring the vet depth we needed to the LB corps and the sceondary without blowing big bucks or high draft picks. I'm also hoping we cando the same for the DT position, although in that particular instance I WOULD be i favour of also using draft picks

I think its now almost inevitable that the majority of the high draft picks go on the lines, which I like: I think the Broncos realise now that these days its the hardest position to get quality from Free-agency. I think that you're seeing a new approach from the broncos FO (although using our #1 for a WR still wouldn't shock me)

Los Broncos
03-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Not to bad i guess.

Hopefully Lynch is ok with splitting time with MCcree.

Shamrock
03-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Did you come to the starting material conclusion before or after you got your ass handed to you in the play-offs?

Are the Raiders going to pass you Donks by this season? Or are you and the Squaws fighting for the cellar?

Shamrock
03-09-2008, 06:41 AM
i thought the Chugger trolls only show up after their team wins.

its the offseason trolls. Go crawl back into your holes till draft time.

Why are you buying the trash AJ Smith set out on the curb?

Did y'all sign another ex-Browns DL yet? Good luck with that .... it worked out great the last time, right?

24champ
03-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Why are you buying the trash AJ Smith set out on the curb?

Did y'all sign another ex-Browns DL yet? Good luck with that .... it worked out great the last time, right?

Did y'all win a SB yet?

Shamrock
03-09-2008, 07:10 AM
Did y'all win a SB yet?

It's the RaiderFan line. Have the Donkeys fallen so far that they are now using RaiderFan logic?

BowlenBall
03-09-2008, 09:16 AM
I think at some point safety Marlon McCree, safety Marquand Manuel and reserve Broncos receiver Marquay McDaniel are going to simultaneously collide on the field causing a violent explosion that wipes out all alliteration as we know it.

That's a lot of alliteration.

Atlas
03-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I like these signings they both add good quality depth having been starters in the past and I believe this now points to Denver draft an OT in the first round or trading up or down for a DT. This is exactly what they should have done.

They still need to sign a Vet DT to come in a show the kids a thing or two then let the draft come.

MechanicalBull
03-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Getting much needed pressure on the QB will definitley help out the secondary as well. The Safety situation isn't the greatest but getting some guys on the DL will improve that by itself instead of giving QBs all the time in the world to find and open receiver.

Dedhed
03-09-2008, 11:02 AM

Chris Williams and Devin Thomas would make me very happy in that scenario.

Maverick7
03-09-2008, 11:19 AM
I like the signings at Safety, especially Mcree. This doesn't look like a bad depth chart for our secondary:

CBs: Champ/Dre/Fox/Paymah

S: Abdullah/Manuel/Lynch/Mcree

I like that group.

Ramathorn
03-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I love the Mcree signing. This does allow us to fix other problems with the draft. I can not wait to see Mcree lay the lumber this year. I would love to see him lay some of his ex mates out.

That One Guy
03-09-2008, 12:04 PM
I love the Mcree signing. This does allow us to fix other problems with the draft. I can not wait to see Mcree lay the lumber this year. I would love to see him lay some of his ex mates out.

I'll take one Walker, Javon on the bench, please?

DenverBrit
03-09-2008, 12:22 PM
That's a lot of alliteration.

That's a lot of M&Ms. :clown:

DenverBrit
03-09-2008, 12:26 PM
It's the RaiderFan line. Have the Donkeys fallen so far that they are now using RaiderFan logic?

The question is valid.
Has SD won a SB yet?
Deflect away and avoid the question.

ICON
03-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Are the Raiders going to pass you Donks by this season? Or are you and the Squaws fighting for the cellar?

He is amazing and so insiteful. Gotta love it. ...I realy hope you use your brian power for good.

(IMO) Most Super Chokers fans that post here are banwagon fans.
I live out here in Southern Cal and the Charger gear only comes out when the are doing good. Once they start losing they all jump off the wagon. I have buddies who are Charger fans that make so many excuses every time the Chargers lose. If the Chargers are losing they will go home if they are at my house. Little b****es is what I call them. They are such sore losers just like that crybaby L.T.

This is a question that really needs to be looked at.

First mini-dynasty: The AFL Chargers were a dominant force in the AFL. But that being said, they only won one championship. But in 1965 they posted a very good record, 9-2-3 but the following year they slumped to a dismal 7-6-1, the first year of the Super Bowls. One of the best players of this era, Lance Alworth, got a SB ring, but with the Cowboys.

Second coming: 1979, Under Coryell they streaked through the season to a 12-4 record. They had offense and a defense, a very good defense. Unfortunately an Oilers team intercepted Fouts 4 times and the Bolts were out before the championship game. The 80’s, where to begin. The Raiders championship game in which Plunkett continued his magical season, 80-81. The Epic in followed by the Freezer game, this in 1982. Ironically the Chargers would beat both the 49ers and the Bengals in back to back games in the 1982 season. Then beating the Steelers, and then losing to the Dolphins in the modified playoffs. 3 first round draft choices in 1983 should have put them in a favorable situation for the remainder of the 80’s. But for whatever reason, these draft choices were only marginally successful. 1987 the strike year, they needed to win one game, they lost the last 6. Following that year, Fouts retired and then began the Malone, McMahon, Tolliver years..

The early 90’s, the SB year: 1992 Bobby Ross starts out 0-4 then the Chargers go ballistic winning 11 out of the last 12. They beat the Chiefs then get blown out by the Dolphins. The start of something big, or just another glimmer of greatness to fade into oblivion. Then 94, after a letdown in 93 the Chargers started 6-0, then go on and win the AFC Championship over and Neil O’Donnell. Unfortunately they ran into a buzz saw in the 49ers, that would have beaten anyone the AFC had at that time. In fact the 49ers had walloped them earlier in the season. Ironically the blame should squarely rest on the wunderkind that got the Chargers to the playoffs, Bobby Beathard. He squandered more picks than any other GM in history. Always trading rounders for unknowns out of colleges that aren’t even on the map. But the 1998 draft and trade for Ryan Leaf was the feather in the cap of ineptitude.

The new millennium, the present: Bethard out, John Butler in. The first trade, Vick or Tomlinson. engineers a master trade and gets a HOF RB and a QB in what was the best bluff in draft history. 2001-2002 the Chargers show improvement on a steady climb. However would not live to see this team to fruition. Then a setback in 2003, but then 2004 it all comes together. They get a QB in the draft. BUT the only reason they go this route was Drew Brees having a monstrosity of a year in 2003. But the draft in totality is a monster, Phillip Rivers, Kaeding and Merriman all come from the Manning trade. 2005 was a 9-7 mediocre year that led to Brees being let go, setting the stage for Phillip Rivers. 2006 the Chargers posted a 12-4 record, only to get ousted by the Patriots in what amounted to Marty ball costing the Chargers the game, as it did in 2004. The assist however goes to Marlon McCree and what might be the biggest bonehead Charger play since Bobby Duckworth fumbled a touchdown with no opponent player within 10 yards of him in the 80’s. Marty is let go, Norv Turner in, and the Chargers fall back a little. Then the team catches some momentum during the season. They win two playoff games in fashion before succumbing to injuries to key players.

Again, snake bit, unlucky, call it what you want, the Chargers over the course of their history always fine a way, a reason, an excuse not to win the big ones. The only way the new Chargers will shake this monkey off the back of the franchise is to win a Super Bowl. Dynasties don’t last forever, how long does this current crop of players have? 2-4-5-7 years? another cycle of misery comeing agin this year.

400HZ
03-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Kind of off topic, but apparently the Broncos are interested in ex-Charger Shane Olivea, too. He had a really good rookie season but got progressively worse each year after that. He says it was injury issues. I personally think it was work ethic issues, but he might just be the type of player that needs a chip on his shoulder to be good. I think falling to the 7th round in the draft initially provided him with that, but he got complacent. A new team might give him that spark back.

Full interview here
http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=84042

Bronco related Excerpts:
7) Any idea who you might end up signing with?

Answer: No. Maybe Oakland, maybe Denver, I don't know, they both showed interest, and know my game. I'd like to play back east, nearer to my home, if possible. I like it out here, but i'm an east coast guy. Agent says it's all about passing the physicals. We'll know, soon.

He doesn't think real highly of Jay Cutler, though.
10) Philip Rivers, and the "yakking on the field, in the Denver game..."

A: (Interrupted me, Called him McRivers) McRivers is a man. He's so up for games, more than me! you wouldn't believe how wild that guy is. He's a gamer, that Patriot game should prove that. That whole Denver thing is so blown out of proportion. Here's what happened, somebody print this. Jay's (Cutler) out there, runnin' his mouth, tellin' Luis, tellin' Merry, tellin' everyone how they're gonna beat us, in our own place, that he's gonna own us, and he's not doin' **** out there, the D's shutting him down, and he's still talkin' ****, all through the game. What you see P.R. doin' out on the field is him, talking to the defense, not to Jay. Now, P.R. WANTED Jay to hear it, but he was just tellin' the defense good job. Hell, (expletive) Champ's out there, riding P.R., too McRiverton doesn't give a ****, he doesn't care. P. R. wasn't yelling at Cutler. Someone should have had a lens on HIM. He talked total **** the whole game, and they ended up with three points, and they only kicked the FG because Jay didn't want to get shut out. the defense gave it right back to Jay, and he didn't like it at all. tough ****, we thought. then, all this video of Philip talking ****? (Expletive), he wasn't talking ****. Ask Jay.

Broncojef
03-09-2008, 01:53 PM

A better question is are you guys going to ever do anything in the play-offs after winning the division? Looks like Rivers and LT got lots of rest your last game so maybe they'll be set for next year. Before you talk trash about a franchise and a coach that won back to back SuperBowls maybe you should perhaps win one at least to give you some credibility.

Lestat
03-09-2008, 02:21 PM
nice now there is no need to reach for a S

KCStud
03-09-2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTk0_N-RH0E&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkByXGfNRg&feature=related
Here is some of his hits

Keywords "totally uncalled for."

Replacing a legendary cheap shot artist(Lynch) with a 31 year old wannabe cheap shot artist who can't cover(McCree). McCree was by far SD's weakest link in the secondary.

Inkana7
03-09-2008, 03:12 PM

Replacing a legendary cheap shot artist(Lynch) with a 31 year old wannabe cheap shot artist who can't cover(McCree). McCree was by far SD's weakest link in the secondary.

If only Dante Hall was still a Chief. I missed the annual Hall smashing by Lynch last year.

Paladin
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
What did Ron Burgandy say: "Fug you San Diego"? Seems appropriate. Big mouths, no trophy.

As for KC, "WAH, WAH, WAH". Go eat your oat meal.

ICON
03-09-2008, 03:20 PM

"Tamba Hali will have double digit sacks by the end of the season."LOL

summerdenver
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Kind of off topic, but apparently the Broncos are interested in ex-Charger Shane Olivea, too. He had a really good rookie season but got progressively worse each year after that. He says it was injury issues. I personally think it was work ethic issues, but he might just be the type of player that needs a chip on his shoulder to be good. I think falling to the 7th round in the draft initially provided him with that, but he got complacent. A new team might give him that spark back.

Full interview here

Bronco related Excerpts:

I take his comments on Jay with a grain of salt oh similar to the rumor that Jay used the N word on Phillips. I saw the game recently on tape again and till right before the incident Cutler did not say anything. Right before the incident he was hit a couple of times late - weddle was called for unsportsman like penalty also - and he complained to the refs about non calls. There was a lot yapping on both sides but i did not see cutler involved in any of it.

BTW, when the incident happened the game was already decided and it looked like he responded to what chargers said to him. I would rather he had kept quiet and not get frustated but to say he initiated the outburst is silly. Its hard to believe that Jay was telling them he will beat them when the game was as good as over. Cutler does not have a rep for smack talk and I can't think of another incident of him smack talking against chargers or any other team. On the other hand chargers have history of smack talking and taking exception to other teams reponding to them. They seem to think that all the other teams play dirty except them. I would look at all these facts and form my own opinion. Thanks.

BTW, i have no problem with Rivers or any other SD player smack talking but I do not like them trying to humiliate any one whether its Cutler or a player of some other team. What SD did in that game was not smack talk they were trying to humiliate Den for seemigly trying to compete in game of inconsequence. You might have hard time believing it but I would have said the same thing if Cutler humiliated Croyle in Invesco field when we beat them badly.

Los Broncos
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post

This is what im hoping for.

broncolife
03-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Full interview here

Bronco related Excerpts:

Man this guys sounds like an idiot in this interview. We kicked a field goal because Jay didnt want to get shut outHilarious!

Ray Finkle
03-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Man this guys sounds like an idiot in this interview. We kicked a field goal because Jay didnt want to get shut outHilarious!

after reading that, how could Denver sign that turd if interested....

Xenos
03-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I take his comments on Jay with a grain of salt oh similar to the rumor that Jay used the N word on Phillips. I saw the game recently on tape again and till right before the incident Cutler did not say anything. Right before the incident he was hit a couple of times late - weddle was called for unsportsman like penalty also - and he complained to the refs about non calls. There was a lot yapping on both sides but i did not see cutler involved in any of it.

BTW, when the incident happened the game was already decided and it looked like he responded to what chargers said to him. I would rather he had kept quiet and not get frustated but to say he initiated the outburst is silly. Its hard to believe that Jay was telling them he will beat them when the game was as good as over. Cutler does not have a rep for smack talk and I can't think of another incident of him smack talking against chargers or any other team. On the other hand chargers have history of smack talking and taking exception to other teams reponding to them. They seem to think that all the other teams play dirty except them. I would look at all these facts and form my own opinion. Thanks.

BTW, i have no problem with Rivers or any other SD player smack talking but I do not like them trying to humiliate any one whether its Cutler or a player of some other team. What SD did in that game was not smack talk they were trying to humiliate Den for seemigly trying to compete in game of inconsequence. You might have hard time believing it but I would have said the same thing if Cutler humiliated Croyle in Invesco field when we beat them badly.
You guys give Cutler too much credit because he looks so mellow when he's on camera. Seeing it first hand, I can safely say that Cutler does talk alot especially during that incident caught on camera. He also really let out his frustration on the sidelines with the oline during that game. In the end, Cutler's human like everyone else. He just got caught up on the moment and Philips and Wilhelm let him know it on television.

Anyways, the game was already going to be out of control especially with Brandon's remarks about Denver owning the AFC West and in particular Champ's comments about Rivers' before the game.

summerdenver
03-09-2008, 05:50 PM
You guys give Cutler too much credit because he looks so mellow when he's on camera. Seeing it first hand, I can safely say that Cutler does talk alot especially during that incident caught on camera. He also really let out his frustration on the sidelines with the oline during that game. In the end, Cutler's human like everyone else. He just got caught up on the moment and Philips and Wilhelm let him know it on television.

Anyways, the game was already going to be out of control especially with Brandon's remarks about Denver owning the AFC West and in particular Champ's comments about Rivers' before the game.

I don't give too much credit to Cutler - IMO he is a avg level QB with the potential to be very good and outside chance of being great. I am not trying to say cutler is great person either - i don't know about that. If you search on this forum, you will find plenty of posts criticising cutlers offfield behaviour. What i know is what i see on tv - i.e. I have not seen cutler engage in smack talk against any team. I see SD engange in smack talk against everyone and all the time. I saw the tape of the game. Till that incident, time and again cutler would get hit and he would just standup and walk off the field with his head bowed down. The first time i saw him jawing was right when it happened and by that time the game was already over. It seems implausible for me to believe that he is said that he will beat sd on the road when they already lost and that triggerred the smack talk from SD.

I have heard various versions saying Brandon marshall or champ or Lynch started it etc which is possible. IMHO, it is really silly to say cutler "started" the jawing.

TheDave
03-09-2008, 05:52 PM
OMFG... can we please not turn this thread into another "Cutler / Rivers" pissing match.

broncs2bowl
03-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Mcree is a solid signing who can cover the middle third well due to our more aggresive defense. Plus he can lay some wood.

Xenos
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't give too much credit to Cutler - IMO he is a avg level QB with the potential to be very good and outside chance of being great. I am not trying to say cutler is great person either - i don't know about that. If you search on this forum, you will find plenty of posts criticising cutlers offfield behaviour. What i know is what i see on tv - i.e. I have not seen cutler engage in smack talk against any team. I see SD engange in smack talk against everyone and all the time. I saw the tape of the game. Till that incident, time and again cutler would get hit and he would just standup and walk off the field with his head bowed down. The first time i saw him jawing was right when it happened and by that time the game was already over. It seems implausible for me to believe that he is said that he will beat sd on the road when they already lost and that triggerred the smack talk from SD.

I have heard various versions saying Brandon marshall or champ or Lynch started it etc which is possible. IMHO, it is really silly to say cutler "started" the jawing.
I didn't say Cutler started the jawing nor am I trying to put him down even though it may come off that way. What I'm saying is that the whole incident got way out of hand due to what was caught on television. From what I saw at the game, Cutler simply got frustrated due to having such a sieve of a line. It unfortunately led to him participating in the all the jawing and back and forth banter with Phillips and Wilhelm.

Now whether he's a talker or not is an entirely different question. He probably isn't. But then again, maybe he enjoys a little banter as well. I remember hearing on the broadcast during the second Chargers Chiefs game that Jared Allen liked both Cutler and Rivers because they were the only QBs to actually respond back to his trashing talking.

LonghornBronco
03-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey Sham-dork. Who said any of these guys are going to start for us let alone make the team???

iforgotmypassword
03-09-2008, 06:42 PM
A. how do you pronounce niko's name

B. good signing

c. now build your trenches and these low profile signing become stars and u look brilliant

D. for people who dont want to trade foxy, its to get value out of him rather than him signing a big free agent contract elsewhere next year and we get poop.

worm
03-09-2008, 06:47 PM
A. how do you pronounce niko's name

B. good signing

c. now build your trenches and these low profile signing become stars and u look brilliant

D. for people who dont want to trade foxy, its to get value out of him rather than him signing a big free agent contract elsewhere next year and we get poop.

Is this multiple choice?

PaintballCLE
03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
good....now maybe we can get a few decent O linemen in the draft

No1BroncoFan
03-09-2008, 07:51 PM

It must suck to be a fan of the only team in the AFC West to never have won a Superbowl.

Ben

Punisher
03-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Shamrock San DeBumo sucks :)

broncofan2438
03-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Even going to the stadium, sd fans have gotten bigger heads. They talk smack but really half of them didn't even like the chuggers. But who cares because this thread is about two signings, not about chugger crap

U4EA
03-09-2008, 08:37 PM

Have we figured out where the Chargers will be relocating in or after 2010?

Punisher
03-09-2008, 08:40 PM

Maybe Hawaii they need a football team :thumbsup:

phillybroncosnut
03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
WOW now they can concentrate on D-linemen in the draft

We did that last year. We have to go O-Line with the top pick. Unless of course the only thing left is a reach at 12. If it is, trade down.

BTW, I like both signings. I'd like to know what the other contract terms are though. I imagine it is on par with the contract that was made public.

Shamrock
03-10-2008, 03:14 AM
I guess Denver got tired of buying their trash just in Cleveland, so now they're dumpster diving in San Diego.

Shane Olivea? Yeah. Y'all should sign him too.

24champ
03-10-2008, 05:47 AM

Who knows, but they need to upgrade or build a new Mile High West. The Q is quickly becoming the dump of the NFL.

socalorado
03-10-2008, 10:09 AM

Barstow Sparklers

broncofan2438
03-10-2008, 11:20 AM

Cholo Vista

oubronco
03-10-2008, 11:37 AM

who fuggin cares this is BRONCOS football damn it !!

BroncoMan4ever
03-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Wow. I was on board with the signing of Manuel as a depth/ST/stop gap, but I really like adding both of them.

As the FA period wears on I get the feeling that the Broncos are geraing towards an offensively minded draft.

i see LB (conner)in the first after trading back WR (manninham) second and FB (shmitt)3rd.

If we got 2 of those guys i am happy with this draft

U4EA
03-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Who knows, but they need to upgrade or build a new Mile High West. The Q is quickly becoming the dump of the NFL.

They don't have any money for that. San Diego is run by officials (mainly Republican, but with help from Democrats ) who pilfered the treasury, awarded sweetheart deals to cronies, and wrote a lot of IOUs. Now the city is broke. So, no stadium.

If you see Pena or Webb or any former or current city council person on the street, give them a big hug.

400HZ
03-10-2008, 02:32 PM
They don't have any money for that. San Diego is run by officials (mainly Republican, but with help from Democrats ) who pilfered the treasury, awarded sweetheart deals to cronies, and wrote a lot of IOUs. Now the city is broke. So, no stadium.

If you see Pena or Webb or any former or current city council person on the street, give them a big hug.

The inmates are running the asylum in that circus.

watermock
03-10-2008, 03:17 PM
1. Two good sighnings...they both can hit and play...for cheep.

2. Jay and Brandon are the keystones of the future.

3.Shanahan needs to get the hunger back.

lander
03-10-2008, 05:03 PM
there's a reason we cut mccree. good luck with that.

Popcorn Sutton
03-10-2008, 05:10 PM

Thanks for the kind words.... :thumbsup:

socalorado
03-10-2008, 05:41 PM

The only reason the sparklers cut McCree is because they invested a high 2nd rounder(which they broke the bank in draft picks to get) so they could draft a CB/FS in Weddle.
Once they gave up what they did to get Weddle, they had to go with him or it would look as if AJ didnt know what he was doing.

400HZ
03-10-2008, 06:19 PM
The only reason the sparklers cut McCree is because they invested a high 2nd rounder(which they broke the bank in draft picks to get) so they could draft a CB/FS in Weddle.
Once they gave up what they did to get Weddle, they had to go with him or it would look as if AJ didnt know what he was doing.

Ha!

The only thing San Diego has at safety now is one average on his best days nobody in Clinton Hart and one decent prospect with Weddle. Unless they move Paul Oliver, the Chargers are paper thin at safety. There is no way that a veteran set to make next to nothing in salary is getting cut out of that situation if he doesn't suck in the worst way possible. Think about it. It's not like the Chargers cut a linebacker or something at a position that they are loaded at. They cut a guy at arguably their weakest position. That's why the 15 post a year guys are showing up. Cheap laughs. McCree sucks.

Electric Chair
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Ha!

The only thing San Diego has at safety now is one average on his best days nobody in Clinton Hart and one decent prospect with Weddle. Unless they move Paul Oliver, the Chargers are paper thin at safety. There is no way that a veteran set to make next to nothing in salary is getting cut out of that situation if he doesn't suck in the worst way possible. Think about it. It's not like the Chargers cut a linebacker or something at a position that they are loaded at. They cut a guy at arguably their weakest position. That's why the 15 post a year guys are showing up. Cheap laughs. McCree sucks.

Count me among the 15 posts a year guys that is extremely happy seeing McCree signing with a division rival . :thumbsup:

socalorado
03-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Ha!

Sorry but trying to playoff the fact that your GM spent WAAAAY TOOOOO much on Weddle and had no choice now but to go with him, is the ONLY reason SD cut McCree.
So keeping a guy who is only going to cause controversy around at his age isnt good for buisness, but good try though.
Yeah right, i'm sure AJ Smith wants to keep around the veteran, while the rookie whom he gave up a 2nd, 3rd and 5th draft picks last year, along with a 3rd in 2008, just sits on the bench watching.
Right, sure.:thumbs:

400HZ
03-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Sorry but trying to playoff the fact that your GM spent WAAAAY TOOOOO much on Weddle and had no choice now but to go with him, is the ONLY reason SD cut McCree.
So keeping a guy who is only going to cause controversy around at his age isnt good for buisness, but good try though.
Yeah right, i'm sure AJ Smith wants to keep around the veteran, while the rookie whom he gave up a 2nd, 3rd and 5th draft picks last year, along with a 3rd in 2008, just sits on the bench watching.
Right, sure.:thumbs:

AJ is trying to save face by cutting the weakest link on our defense last year? By cutting one of the very few free agents that he's brought in during his tenure? Lol, wow, I love how you say it was the ONLY reason he got cut. By saying something like that, I can only assume that you didn't watch him last year. I watched him 19 games, and it made me want to throw up sometimes.

McCree is gone because he was terrible last year. If he was even halfways decent, he would still be on the team and Clinton Hart would be back on the bench or Eric Weddle would be back to playing linebacker in nickle and dime sets or moving into the vacant nickleback spot. The only person who cleared the path for Weddle to move into the starting safety spot was McCree by playing like **** last year. Your spin job is incredibly weak.

eddie mac
03-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Ha!

Personally I wouldn't call a $3m base salary next to nothing for a safety and better still a player who would've been a back-up safety with the Chargers next season. I'm not going to bother arguing your analysis of McCree's playing capabilities because I haven't watched him that much but what I will say is $3m base is over the top for a role player and that's one of the reasons why you's cut him, same for Olivea.

400HZ
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Personally I wouldn't call a $3m base salary next to nothing for a safety and better still a player who would've been a back-up safety with the Chargers next season. I'm not going to bother arguing your analysis of McCree's playing capabilities because I haven't watched him that much but what I will say is $3m base is over the top for a role player and that's one of the reasons why you's cut him, same for Olivea.

$2.75 million isn't bad at all for a starting caliber safety. Unfortunately for all parties involved, he's not a starting caliber safety.

DBBBSBS
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
$2.75 million isn't bad at all for a starting caliber safety. Unfortunately for all parties involved, he's not a starting caliber safety.

we are still happy... end of discussion

eddie mac
03-10-2008, 08:54 PM

It's not bad for a starter but bottom line McCree wasn't starting in SD next season that's why he was cut. The Chargers are not the sort of team to pay back-ups nearly $3m in salary per season that's why you've $30m in cap room every year and also why you'll lose very few off your best talents.

400HZ
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
we are still happy... end of discussion

Win/Win I guess.

NW Bolt Fan
03-10-2008, 09:20 PM
:rofl: Hahahahahahahahaha... :giggle: Hahahahahahaha...

McCree. :thumbsup: Great pick up. Dude should have been responsible for pissing away not one but TWO playoff games. It was NEVER addressed, but following the 4th down hold against the Colts, McCree instantly takes his helmet off jumping around, running down the field in his exit... Which could, and should have been called. A poorly officiated game stayed just that- to the end.

If the call is made, as it clearly was a "unsportsmanlike conduct", the Colts get the ball back with a 1st down and another chance at a TD.

McCree screwed the pooch in the home game vs NE in '06. Then he's got the audacity to say again and again and again, if the same situation came up, I'd do it again... Nice. Dude still can't realize the his mistakes.

Good luck with McCree. You'll be emphatically happy with all the "lumber" he lays this season.

Punisher
03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
:rofl: Hahahahahahahahaha... :giggle: Hahahahahahaha...

McCree. :thumbsup: Great pick up. Dude should have been responsible for pissing away not one but TWO playoff games. It was NEVER addressed, but following the 4th down hold against the Colts, McCree instantly takes his helmet off jumping around, running down the field in his exit... Which could, and should have been called. A poorly officiated game stayed just that- to the end.

If the call is made, as it clearly was a "unsportsmanlike conduct", the Colts get the ball back with a 1st down and another chance at a TD.

McCree screwed the pooch in the home game vs NE in '06. Then he's got the audacity to say again and again and again, if the same situation came up, I'd do it again... Nice. Dude still can't realize the his mistakes.

Good luck with McCree. You'll be emphatically happy with all the "lumber" he lays this season.

Damn that was McCree that fumbled??? I was making fun of him for like the whole year after that..Well the pass is the pass hes a bronco now "He came home"

Inkana7
03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
These charger fans are exhibiting classic Pats fan behavior. "He doesn't play for my team anymore, so he sucks."

You should have seen the stuff I've read about Vinatieri

400HZ
03-10-2008, 09:44 PM
These charger fans are exhibiting classic Pats fan behavior. "He doesn't play for my team anymore, so he sucks."

It might come off that way, but McCree is truly deserving. Michael Turner got nothing but praise on his way out. Same with Neal. Even Florence to a lesser extent. With McCree, there has been complete jubilation since January when the SDUT beat writer said that there was no way McCree would be back with the Chargers in 08. Think Ian Gold.

NW Bolt Fan
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM

I'd tell you if you got a good player. Olivea, not good. Florence, decent. Michael Turner, very good. Donnie Edwards, decent. Marlon McCree, not good.

When the guy is in position to make a hit, he doesn't. His opportunites are infrequent.

I will say this, he was much better in '06 compared to last year. And perhaps he could reclaim that form... However, he was never great in coverage. His decent/impact play from '06 was when he'd sniff out a run and shoot a gap successfully.

Houshyamama
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Although he is evil, 400HZ sure makes a convincing argument. The comparison to Ian Gold made me shudder a little.

Popcorn Sutton
03-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Sometimes in life, "one man's trash is another mans treasure." The Broncos obviously need help at safety when we have Foxworth playing out of position half of the season. McCree is being brought in to compete for a starting job... not a big deal. Another factor to consider is McCree can provide useful information in terms of defensive schemes that San Diego likes to use against Denver and so on... I know it's not going to be any great shakes but every little bit helps.

BroncoBuff
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
A surplus of alliterative safeties.

Marquand Manuel: We're his 5th team in five years.

Marlon McCree: We're his 5th team in eight years.

I think "well travelled" is an understatement. And there's usually a good reason guys move around so much ???

bowtown
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
And there's usually a good reason guys move around so much ???

High demand?:-/

The MVPlaya
03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
1. Two good sighnings...they both can hit and play...for cheep.

2. Jay and Brandon are the keystones of the future.

3.Shanahan needs to get the hunger back.

Hilarious!

Bump

Dr. Broncenstein
03-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Attention whore seeks attention. Yay.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 08:00 PM
It's always fun to read these old threads.

Cito Pelon
03-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Jeez, all we need now is the Hamza Abdullah and John Lynch meltdown threads.

baja
03-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Hilarious!

Bump

lol

BroncoBuff
03-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Marquand Manuel: We're his 5th team in five years.

Marlon McCree: We're his 5th team in eight years.

I think "well travelled" is an understatement. And there's usually a good reason guys move around so much ???

BOOM!

Score another one for the Buff :thanku:

Popps
03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Ahhhh... we were golden once. Stay golden Broncos fans.

BroncoBuff
03-30-2010, 01:25 AM
Reading through this thread, I noticed something .... back then guys who disagreed with team moves didn't have to worry about insecure homers wetting their pants. There were no brownshirts calling you a bad fan or hurling a string of popps-expletives your way just for saying Marquand Manual was a weak signing.

Couple months ago I said, "jury's still out on the '09 draft class," and I was attacked, some angry homer called me "retarded." Actually called me "retarded" for stating the obvious (and correct) point that the jury's out on the '09 class. Looking back at this thread, you really realize this place really went to he!! for awhile there ... nice to see it starting to snap back into place.

strafen
03-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Reading through this thread, I noticed something .... back then guys who disagreed with team moves didn't have to worry about insecure homers wetting their pants. There were no brownshirts calling you a bad fan or hurling a string of popps-expletives your way just for saying Marquand Manual was a weak signing.

Couple months ago I said, "jury's still out on the '09 draft class," and I was attacked, some angry homer called me "retarded." Actually called me "retarded" for stating the obvious (and correct) point that the jury's out on the '09 class. Looking back at this thread, you really realize this place really went to he!! for awhile there ... nice to see it starting to snap back into place.

I don't get attacked as much for what I say or post, as much as it is because I'm not a McDaniels supporter.

The Mcdaniels cult is huge and scary. That illustrates the changes from then to now.
It's almost taboo to say or post a negative article -even if it was not written by you- about Mcdaniels. God have mercy on your soul!

BroncoBuff
03-30-2010, 01:42 AM
The Mcdaniels cult is huge and scary. That illustrates the changes from then to now.

It's almost taboo to say or post a negative article -even if it was not written by you- about Mcdaniels. God have mercy on your soul!

Definitely ... wasn't it you who posted that Brady/Josh article - without even a single word - and right away Dagmar was yelling at you, in huge, ENORMOUS letters?

Sad. At least they're decreasing in volume.

They're like the political Tea Party of the football world: Loud as hell and in your face at first ... but after a little while everybody realizes there aren't really that many of them, and they weren't making sense anyway :~ohyah!:

strafen
03-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Definitely ... wasn't it you who posted that Brady/Josh article - without even a single word - and right away Dagmar was yelling at you, in huge, ENORMOUS letters?

They're like the political Tea Party of the football world: Loud as hell and in your face at first ... but after a little while everybody realizes there aren't really that many of them, and they weren't making sense anyway :~ohyah!:Yup. If you voice your opinion about Mcdaniels in a way they don't approve, they're quick to call you a troll, to put you on their ignore list, to call you names and hurl insults at you.
That's the reality. I love pushing their buttons because they're too dumb to even debate anything with them. They're way more comfortable insulting, yelling and being loud, than trying to refute your post with their own.
They're incapable of doing that...
It's a sad reality. They act like elementary school children.

They insult me and call me a troll, yet they don't even know why, or at least fail to explain it. They're all cut by the same scissors, and they all repeat what the other say. They gang up on you like hungry Hyennas. lol! LOL

strafen
03-30-2010, 02:07 AM

Dagmar is one of those guys that whenever he sees my name on a thread, he gets instant wood...
He actually stalks me to see when I'm on and what I have posted and immediately goes into action.
One night, I had him up until almost 3 in the morning playing mind games with him. He was following me around on every thread like a little dog.

He wouldn't go to bed until I did. He had all of his stupid gifs cued up and ready to go after each of my posts.
That was an unbelievable display of human stupidity.
He didn't realize I had him under my influence. Funny stuff... ROFL!

cutthemdown
03-30-2010, 02:33 AM
BOOM!

Score another one for the Buff :thanku:

Yeah but in the other bump you are talking about how good Nate Webster, Ian Gold, Niko Koutivides were LOL.

We all get a bunch wrong, a bunch right, just how it is.

Keep swinging though Buff!!!!!!

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 03:42 AM
I don't get attacked as much for what I say or post, as much as it is because I'm not a McDaniels supporter.

Drag, you generally try to stir up trouble. You insert yourself into every argument and try to exascerbate the argument. You're a ****-stick.

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Dagmar is one of those guys that whenever he sees my name on a thread, he gets instant wood...
He actually stalks me to see when I'm on and what I have posted and immediately goes into action.
One night, I had him up until almost 3 in the morning playing mind games with him. He was following me around on every thread like a little dog.

He wouldn't go to bed until I did. He had all of his stupid gifs cued up and ready to go after each of my posts.
That was an unbelievable display of human stupidity.
He didn't realize I had him under my influence. Funny stuff... ROFL!

You should stop being no count.

Rulon Velvet Jones
03-30-2010, 06:15 AM
Wait. I thought the Anti-McDaniels crowd was the Tea Party?

chex
03-30-2010, 06:25 AM

Oh, and those that decided to give McDaniels a chance weren't lambasted as well, as homers and kool aid drinkers? Please, it runs on BOTH sides, so stop with the little red riding hood routine.

Mr.Meanie
03-30-2010, 09:06 AM

the internets...seriuos businez

broncswin
03-30-2010, 09:13 AM

They're like the political Tea Party of the football world: Loud as hell and in your face at first ... but after a little while everybody realizes there aren't really that many of them, and they weren't making sense anyway :~ohyah!:

Buff your a good poster...somewhat of a drama queen sometimesROFL!...but a good poster...but drag...come on now

broncs2bowl
03-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Marquand Manuel was the worst safety I have ever seen

baja
03-30-2010, 01:28 PM

No you get attacked because you are a buffoon

ColoradoDarin
03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
No you get attacked because you are a buffoon

This, but stop quoting him. Iggy ftw.

Anaximines
03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
should have been "chicken up defense"

400HZ
03-30-2010, 02:15 PM
McCree underperformed even MY expectations in Denver. :spit:

BroncoBuff
03-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah but in the other bump you are talking about how good Nate Webster, Ian Gold, Niko Koutivides were LOL.

We all get a bunch wrong, a bunch right, just how it is.

Keep swinging though Buff!!!!!!

I have a damn good batting average on position players actually.

But there is one thing everybody knows ... when it comes to my opinions on quarterbacks: ignore, Ignore, IGNORE! hmmm...

Cito Pelon
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm glad I don't post here much. This place is brutal.

strafen
03-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Buff your a good poster...somewhat of a drama queen sometimesROFL!...but a good poster...but drag...come on now

BroncoBuff has a good point.
That goes to show you the guy has a strong personality.
He's not repeating what other idiots like you, baja, etc...say everyday.
Believe in your own convictions, and stick with it
Agreeing with the rest of the idiots to look cool, makes you look weak. :wiggle: