PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR V: "Hotrod is not the master of the stupid" - Final vote time!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

cbs1177
03-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Mr. Vol will fire you if you get him the Arkansas Democrat (our biggest news papaer) subscription again.

You should have seen his face when I put the magnetic razorback on his mercedes. I thought his head was going to explode.

Ratboy
03-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Hotrod is a chicken!!

http://i31.tinypic.com/5p4vgj.gif

Arkansas Bronco
03-15-2008, 08:44 PM
You should have seen his face when I put the magnetic razorback on his mercedes. I thought his head was going to explode.

You are freaking nutz. Thats like slapping a raider decal on slaps vehicle.

cbs1177
03-15-2008, 08:49 PM
You are freaking nutz. Thats like slapping a raider decal on slaps vehicle.

I put it on the passenger side b/c I didn't think he would see it until after he had been driving all over Memphis with it. He wasn't happy he came and threw the decal at me and almost broke several wine glasses. My fellow employees gained new respect for me. B/c only I was brave/crazy enough to attempt something so bold.

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 08:59 PM
This years Survivor should be called Chicken Trench noobie kill.

Has there ever been a Survivor like this one where the mere sight of a first time player sends the veterans screaming "kill it" ... "kill it"... before it eats me.

It's becoming the endless trench war stare off. Sooner or later they'll have to face each other... they do know that don't they?

cbs1177
03-15-2008, 09:03 PM

Has there ever been a Survivor like this one where the mere sight of a first time player sends the veterans screaming "kill it" ... "kill it"... before it eats me.

It's becoming the endless trench war stare off. Sooner or later they'll have to face each other... they do know that don't they?

mini was no newbie and STG was almost voted off the first round so not all are newbies

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Dude do you know how crazy its going to get one its all the vets facing off. There is going to be some dirty ass tricks and smack going down. Pull up a seat and get the popcorn. Its going to be a blast.

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Are you kidding me? The Dragons are so terrified to vote off certain veteran members at this point that the mere mention of their name is stricken from all PM BCC's. How that got TJ to install that one is mystery...

It's strange over here folks. I warn you noobie blue. We're coming for you. We have no stomach for anything else....

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Dude do you know how crazy its going to get one its all the vets facing off. There is going to be some dirty ass tricks and smack going down. Pull up a seat and get the popcorn. Its going to be a blast.

I bet all run and hide before it ever comes to that. Old Dude will have to declare a 20th place draw with endless tiebreakers contested for years to come.

OBF1
03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Are you kidding me? The Dragons are so terrified to vote off certain veteran members at this point that the mere mention of their name is stricken from all PM BCC's. How that got TJ to install that one is mystery...

It's strange over here folks. I warn you noobie blue. We're coming for you. We have no stomach for anything else....

I am calling bs. You are going after Anubis this round.... TheEddie told me so:P

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Your kind of having a meltdown there Yoda. You felling the pressure? Sheep going to slaughter?

cbs1177
03-15-2008, 09:17 PM
I am calling cbs. You are going after Anubis this round.... TheEddie told me so:P

you had a typo

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 09:53 PM
Your kind of having a meltdown there Yoda. You felling the pressure? Sheep going to slaughter?

sure chickenman... when you going to come from under the covers and peek outside?

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Well I have posted pretty much this entire game. If anyone should be asking that question it should be me since all of a sudden you have this tough guy persona.

Arkansas Bronco
03-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Screw all this time for COD4.

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 10:00 PM
http://feisty.typepad.com/feisty/images/imgp1298.JPG

I'm Bronco Yoda and I'm tough. Watch out!

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 10:03 PM
I am calling bs. You are going after Anubis this round.... TheEddie told me so:P

I tried to bring your name up in a vote CBF1 but our internal Orange PM system wont let it.

first I tried C B F 1 ... and this came up

http://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/JWMMSSgrab.jpg

I then tried C.B.F.1... and this popped up on my screen

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/millenium.jpg

last....I tried C*B*F*1

...and there was a knock on my front door....

TheDave
03-15-2008, 10:44 PM

Considering our "Orange Tigers" have yet to coordinate a single vote we kinda' need to focus on the easier targets. You think our voting is scattered now waite until we start trying to go after people that are actually trying to play this game. My guess is, we will accidently vote Med off before we actually kill on the the "Vets"

OBF1
03-15-2008, 10:48 PM
you had a typo

LOL LOL thanks for fixing it for me LOL LOL

OBF1
03-15-2008, 10:51 PM
The Blue Emo's are throwing around voting off either Old Dude or 24Champ again. I will let you know as soon as STG gives the official word

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I vote Heydensmom

Mediator12
03-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Considering our "Orange Tigers" have yet to coordinate a single vote we kinda' need to focus on the easier targets. You think our voting is scattered now waite until we start trying to go after people that are actually trying to play this game. My guess is, we will accidently vote Med off before we actually kill on the the "Vets"

Better not be a round when I am counting the votes TheEddie. Just saying...ROFL!

OBF1
03-15-2008, 11:15 PM
I vote Heydensmom

You just want to witness another meltdown from hell..... Sick bastard Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 11:16 PM
yeah that was a fun read. It took forever for her to burn out.

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 11:19 PM

Now I don't ask for much... maybe a blanket in the corner and new a chew toy now and then... but can you please unlock my email privies.... I need to check on my hate mail. :P

DBroncos4life
03-15-2008, 11:21 PM

Thats was the plan. No telling how far I would have made it this year. It was going to be epic. The new guys didn't know what was heading their way

TheDave
03-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Now I don't ask for much... maybe a blanket in the corner and new a chew toy now and then... but can you please unlock my email privies.... I need to check on my hate mail. :P

no...

TheDave
03-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Better not be a round when I am counting the votes TheEddie. Just saying...ROFL!

Don't make me put sonthin' on dat ass...

OBF1
03-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Eddie, Stop all of the ass talk... I am having flash backs from survivor I

JCMElway
03-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Don't make me put sonthin' on dat ass...

What, like ketchup?

Tartar sauce?

Whatever we're talking about here I don't think I particularly like it.

TheDave
03-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Eddie, Stop all of the ass talk... I am having flash backs from survivor I

Be honest... You typed that with one hand.

TheDave
03-15-2008, 11:30 PM
What, like ketchup?

Tartar sauce?

Whatever we're talking about here I don't think I particularly like it.

Ketchup...tarter sauce... and ass.

Yeah, this can't go good.

OBF1
03-15-2008, 11:31 PM
A disaster is right around the corner. JCM, there is something really wrong with you.

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 11:42 PM
no...

#@%$!

I'll go back to my corner then... Ever since the Blue Dragons killed off my alliance, I'm just not sleeping very well...

...someone just layed a fresh egg on my doorstep and it's ticking...

JCMElway
03-15-2008, 11:42 PM
A disaster is right around the corner. JCM, there is something really wrong with you.

Holdonaminute. I'm confused. Is disaster around the corner because something is wrong with me, or is disaster around the corner because of me?

Or are those two seperate thoughts?

And nah, there's nothing really wrong with me. ;) People just fear what they don't understand. Clavi and Anubis know what I mean, right guys?

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 11:44 PM
I heard something about you JCMElway. I'd check in with the blue Dragons if I were you..

JCMElway
03-15-2008, 11:46 PM
I heard something about you JCMElway. I'd check in with the blue Dragons if I were you..

Huh? What did you hear? Tell meeee!!!! Pleeeeeease!! Come on, tell me!!!!!

ok seriously, what did you hear?

OBF1
03-15-2008, 11:47 PM
I heard about Ketchup and tarter sauce straight from the horses mouth. And keep that 26 armed, 8 legged freek out of our conversation

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 11:51 PM
deef nekcihc htiw nettirw dna detpyrcne si eton eht

JCMElway
03-15-2008, 11:52 PM
I heard about Ketchup and tarter sauce straight from the horses mouth. And keep that 26 armed, 8 legged freek out of our conversation

Hold on here! TheDave started saying something about putting something on or i....., er, ON someone's ass and I didn't know what he meant. That's all!

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2008, 11:56 PM
No, Daves chasing me as I write... yes I'm using voice software on my crackberry. Anyway he's yelling something to the affect... 'take this brand boy... don't make me chase your ass"

see.... listen carefully..... ..... ...... ...... ..... !

I keep telling them that this sheep pen smells and irratates my delicate nether regions.

TheDave
03-15-2008, 11:57 PM
#@%$!

I'll go back to my corner then... Ever since the Blue Dragons killed off my alliance, I'm just not sleeping very well...

...someone just layed a fresh egg on my doorstep and it's ticking...

Try this technique...

Kiss as much ass as possible behind the scenes. I leave all pride at home during survivor month :thumbs:

The other possibility is you can throw out a world class meltdown and become such a raving asshole that no one wants to deal with you. I've yet to see that work but i always find it entertaining ;D

theAPAOps5
03-15-2008, 11:57 PM
This is kind of dumb.

Bronco Yoda
03-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Try this technique...

Kiss as much ass as possible behind the scenes. I leave all pride at home during survivor month :thumbs:

The other possibility is you can throw out a world class meltdown and become such a raving a-hole that no one wants to deal with you. I've yet to see that work but i always find it entertaining ;D

:thumbsup: :spit:

btw, are you flirting with me Dave?

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 12:03 AM
No, Daves chasing me as I write... yes I'm using voice software on my crackberry. Anyway he's yelling something to the affect... 'take this brand boy... don't make me chase your ass"

see.... listen carefully..... ..... ...... ...... ..... !

I keep telling them that this sheep pen smells and irratates my delicate nether regions.

Ummmmm.........

And CBF said there was something wrong with ME! Sheesh........

OBF1
03-16-2008, 12:11 AM
I think you 2 make a swell couple

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 12:13 AM
I think you 2 make a swell couple

Ew, he said SWELL......

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

OBF1
03-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Just take it like a man ROFL!

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 12:18 AM

Where is Blart when you need him?

Bronco Yoda
03-16-2008, 01:06 AM

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1130/959671381_c8f65e2631.jpg

Thank you CBF... May I have another... Thank you CBF... May I have another...

...Where's my pledge pin?

Punisher
03-16-2008, 01:15 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wg5qLx_ACeU

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 03:54 AM
Rubber nipples eh

theAPAOps5
03-16-2008, 04:03 AM
sweaty pie hole.

I have no clue what missing is refering to. So I just threw that out there! If its the video I am at work and youtube is blocked.

Conklin
03-16-2008, 04:10 AM
sweaty pie hole.

I have no clue what missing is refering to. So I just threw that out there! If its the video I am at work and youtube is blocked.

so we goin after STG again this round or what? i need to get my vote in cuz i'm busy with school shiz

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 05:03 AM
sweaty pie hole.

ren and stimpy try to sell rubber nipples to a horse

theAPAOps5
03-16-2008, 06:01 AM
Hell why not conklin whats 4 times.

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 06:12 AM
I think we should all vote for od

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Hey OD isn't there a required hedgetrimmer class that TheEddie needs to take?

theAPAOps5
03-16-2008, 06:34 AM
theEddie:

http://blog.gabefrost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/eddie.jpg

Old Dude
03-16-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm having a slight bout of paranoia this morning so I hope it doesn't affect my judgement.

OBF1
03-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Good morning players.

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Good Morning CBF1

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm having a slight bout of paranoia this morning so I hope it doesn't affect my judgement.

You're the host...why are you paranoid?

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 01:50 PM
You're the host...why are you paranoid?

Cause he knows me and Med are out to get him.

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Roflmao

OBF1
03-16-2008, 02:05 PM
If you think the Host is paranoid, you should be sitting on this side of the fence. Paranoia is running ramped. TheEddie told me I had to vote for myself this round.

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Thats illegal you have to inform a member of the other side to vote for you. Im sure thats what he meant.

missingnumber7
03-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Everyone freaks out during the first weekend of the game because no one posts at work...although I have to say the ratings for this weekend have to be pretty decent. We have really had a lot of interesting banter...well a meltdown has helped, and the subsequent mock meltdowns are humerous too...Though the lack of appearances by Moleman, and ODY are supprising.

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 02:18 PM
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/logo-dominos.jpg

Edit - I have to trump the Noid.

Northman
03-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Good morning players.

3PM here, is it morning yet? :D

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 03:44 PM
"murderers come with smiles" great GoodFellas quote.

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 06:01 PM
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/logo-dominos.jpg

Edit - I have to trump the Noid.

I bet TheDave only orders sausage pizza.

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Wow it's quiet in here today. You could hear one of these drop.

DBroncos4life
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Wow it's quiet in here today. You could hear one of these drop.

what is that

Mediator12
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Cause he knows me and Med are out to get him.

Dude, we already kidnapped the Mole and ODtY. Why the Hell should OD be Paranoid at this point ^5

It's all good OD, just give us the login code and no one gets hurt ;D

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
what is that

A pin? You could hear a pin dr.....

Oh, never mind.

DBroncos4life
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
A pin? You could hear a pin dr.....

Oh, never mind.

i kid i kid ;D

Mediator12
03-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Arkansas Bronco: We've entered the Claviculasolomonis system.

Mediator12 and two stormtroopers enter with Smalltowngirl. Her
hands are bound.

Smalltowngirl: Governor TheEddie, I should have expected to find you holding Mediator12's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

Governor TheEddie: Charming to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life!

Smalltowngirl: I am surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself!

Governor TheEddie: Princess Smalltowngirl, before your execution I would like you to be my guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the TheOldDude Emperor now.

Smalltowngirl: The more you tighten your grip, TheEddie, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

Governor TheEddie: Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that'll be destroyed
first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the
Rebel base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power...
on your home planet of Claviculasolomonis.

Smalltowngirl: No! Claviculasolomonis is peaceful. We have no Hedgeclippers. You can't possibly...

TheEddie: You would prefer another target? A military target? THEN NAME THE SYSTEM!

TheEddie waves menacingly toward Smalltowngirl.

TheEddie: I grow tired of asking this. So it'll be the last time. Where
is the Rebel base?

Smalltowngirl overhears an intercom voice announcing the approach to
Claviculasolomonis.

Smalltowngirl: (softly) Majik.

Smalltowngirl lowers her head.

Smalltowngirl: They're on Majik.

TheEddie: There. You see Lord Mediator, she can be reasonable. (addressing Arkansas Bronco) Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.

Smalltowngirl: What?

TheEddie: You're far too trusting. Majik is too remote to make an
effective demonstration. But don't worry. We will deal with your Rebel
friends soon enough.

Smalltowngirl: No!

INTERIOR: DEATH STAR -- BLAST CHAMBER.

Lord Mediator12: Commence primary ignition

A button is pressed which switches on a panel of lights. A
hooded Imperial soldier reaches overhead and pulls a lever.
Another lever is pulled. He reaches for still another lever
and a bank of lights on a panel and wall light up. A huge beam
of light emanates from within a cone-shaped area and converges
into a single laser beam out toward Claviculasolomonis. The small green
planet of Claviculasolomonis is blown into space dust.

A warning to all who dare defy OLD DUDE.......The emperor ;D

And All of you stop typing one handed at the thought of Smalltown in a princess Leia slave outfit :pimp:

Northman
03-16-2008, 06:44 PM

hands are bound.

Smalltowngirl: Governor TheEddie, I should have expected to find you holding Mediator12's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

Governor TheEddie: Charming to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life!

Smalltowngirl: I am surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself!

Governor TheEddie: Princess Smalltowngirl, before your execution I would like you to be my guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the TheOldDude Emperor now.

Smalltowngirl: The more you tighten your grip, TheEddie, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

Governor TheEddie: Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that'll be destroyed

Smalltowngirl: No! Claviculasolomonis is peaceful. We have no Hedgeclippers. You can't possibly...

TheEddie: You would prefer another target? A military target? THEN NAME THE SYSTEM!

TheEddie waves menacingly toward Leia.

is the Rebel base?

Claviculasolomonis.

TheEddie: There. You see Lord Mediator, she can be reasonable. (addressing Arkansas Bronco) Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.

friends soon enough.

And All of you stop typing one handed at the thought of Smalltown in a princess Leia slave outfit :pimp:

That entire thing was great, but that last line made me smile bigtime. :wiggle:

Mediator12
03-16-2008, 06:50 PM
We really need a star wars them next year OD ;D

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 07:01 PM
You should have seen STG in a jail jumpsuit like she was last year in prison.

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 07:40 PM

Hey, I've seen a picture of STG. She could definetly pull that slave outfit off!

At least I hope she would pull it off! :wiggle:

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 09:06 PM

hands are bound.

TheEddie waves menacingly toward Smalltowngirl.

is the Rebel base?

Claviculasolomonis.

friends soon enough.

Reason to self destruct? Round number needed and trust me once I get it I will work my ass off to get it done.

Arkansas Bronco
03-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I have a scratched cornea, I can barley read.

theAPAOps5
03-16-2008, 09:49 PM
yeah but what does the cornea have to do with that.

Northman
03-16-2008, 09:54 PM
At first, i thought he said he had a scratched cornhole. lmao

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 10:31 PM
At first, i thought he said he had a scratched cornhole. lmao

Cornhole?

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 10:35 PM
On a side note, while looking for cornholio I ran across a picture of this guy. It sure looks like he got Fonecoed somewhere along the line.

:rofl:

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 10:35 PM
You are just jeoulous b/c last year I was in jail with the prison king and you were not.

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 10:39 PM
JCM Elway I could have prevented you from being a self made man last year.

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 10:39 PM
How so?

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 10:46 PM
How so?

Well you know the history STG was killed in prison our only woman ever in prison and you wanted me to present myself as Hotrod's chicken for the lights out round for your group....oh the possibilities between you and me. You sold me out... promises but no delivery. Not even a attempt to win me back. Hotrod is more convincing then you will ever be.

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Well you know the history STG was killed in prison our only woman ever in prison and you wanted me to present myself as Hotrod's chicken for the lights out round for your group....oh the possibilities between you and me. You sold me out... promises but no delivery. Not even a attempt to win me back. Hotrod is more convincing then you will ever be.

Hey, you saw my plea I sent to Hotrod earlier. I am definetly under his spell as well. I wonder how many of us Hotrod is stringing along.......

As far as the selling out goes, you hoodwinked me like none other. After I get burned like that, well, let's just say I wouldn't trust you if you told me the sun was hot.

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey, you saw my plea I sent to Hotrod earlier. I am definetly under his spell as well. I wonder how many of us Hotrod is stringing along.......

As far as the selling out goes, you hoodwinked me like none other. After I get burned like that, well, let's just say I wouldn't trust you if you told me the sun was hot.

my tongue comes notarized so trust anything I say.

24champ
03-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey, I've seen a picture of STG. She could definetly pull that slave outfit off!

At least I hope she would pull it off! :wiggle:

meh, I've already seen her in that outfit. ;D

JCMElway
03-16-2008, 11:11 PM
meh, I've already seen her in that outfit. ;D

Lucky Bastich.

Hey STG, want to make the boys happy and post another pic of yourself?? ;D

cbs1177
03-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Lucky Bastich.

Hey STG, want to make the boys happy and post another pic of yourself?? ;D.

I am so confused.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Not a single pm this weekend from a Blue team member. Looks like another confused round again. Orange team better be worried, It might take only 2 or 3 votes to go home.

Pick Six
03-17-2008, 01:23 AM
We really need a star wars them next year OD ;D

I have a bad feeling about this...Uhh

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Crush...any word on a target yet???

Besides me :)

theAPAOps5
03-17-2008, 01:37 AM
don't worry cbf. No one is talking on the orange side either.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:49 AM
These over the weekend votes suck

Bronco Yoda
03-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Don't worry CBF1 ... I hired a team of hacker nerds this weekend and just now was able to bypass the blue dragon filters... boy my firewall is pinging away but they assure me my vote got off... or at least I hope it did.

with my last act and dying breath I stab at thee... :yayaya:

OBF1
03-17-2008, 02:10 AM
OD,

Take my vote that I gave myself and apply it on Yoda's account

Arkansas Bronco
03-17-2008, 02:17 AM
These over the weekend votes suck

Yea and it gets worse.

Pick Six
03-17-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm going out to get help for Elim Garak's dry skin. Call me when the voting is finished...

Bronco Yoda
03-17-2008, 02:24 AM
OD,

Take my vote that I gave myself and apply it on Yoda's account

http://mikeherrod.com/if/green.gif
tis a duel to the death then... or a really bad song Ha!

24champ
03-17-2008, 02:59 AM
don't worry cbf. No one is talking on the orange side either.

Wouldn't be that way if you jackasses allowed me to get voted off.

Thanks guys....et tu brute?Ha!

theAPAOps5
03-17-2008, 03:25 AM
I voted like you told me. And a lot of good that did me.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Champ, I did not vote for you.... Even though the team leader told me to.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Man this weekend has been pathetic Survivor wise. Seriously no coordination no talking, nothing. We really need to pick this game up.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 08:37 AM
I was busy and tied up over good chunks of the weekend.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Most people were. I actually worked all weekend but had blocks of time here and there to check in. Nothing, nill, nada. Except for Yoda was being weird.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 08:43 AM
No, he wasn't being weird - he let it be known who the target is.

missingnumber7
03-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Wouldn't be that way if you jackasses allowed me to get voted off.

Thanks guys....et tu brute?Ha!

You're still here?

Pick Six
03-17-2008, 10:03 AM
The leprechaun's getting it...

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Can I get a list of whos still in the game Ha!

Pick Six
03-17-2008, 10:28 AM

ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin*
Dagmar
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
TheDave
Tribster
TD30

Anubis
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns*
JCMElway
missingnumber7
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82*
OSKIE!!!

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 10:29 AM

Everyone except for Db4L, who was disqualified.

And yes, this does mean that the dead guys could still come back and win.

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 10:33 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:qkoY_ipHGOSBFM:http://animoscrypt.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/exorcist.jpg

Just something to think about.

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 10:35 AM

Sweet, I can still win without playing. I knew sucking up would work ROFL!

Arkansas Bronco
03-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Sweet, I can still win without playing. I knew sucking up would work ROFL!

If you get in I want in so we can work on killing each other.

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 10:59 AM
If you get in I want in so we can work on killing each other.

Deal :thumbsup:

Let's just act like we are working together on the main thread. That way no one will be suspicious and hotrod will just quit from confusion as we are both manipulating the votes against each other behind the scenes, just like we did with DB a few years ago ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Silent mode on:
Sounds like a plan. Trust me he will never catch on. In fact he will ask if he can go back to being the prison yard shanker.

OldDudetheYounger
03-17-2008, 11:04 AM
How's it going so far folks?

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM

****. Well their goes the plan Ark. Who let him out?

missingnumber7
03-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Just some advice for all!

24champ
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Anyone seen TheDave and Hotrod?

They were last seen looking like this...

http://www.afterelton.com/archive/elton/TV/2006/photos/ambiguously%20gay%20duo/ambiguously_gay_duo_5_1.jpg

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Silent mode on:
Sounds like a plan. Trust me he will never catch on. In fact he will ask if he can go back to being the prison yard shanker.

I wonder who really got Hotrod to go out last year in the first round though. Was that STG, Jens, BMF, DomCasual, theMole, or Ludo21. The more I think about, maybe it was a plan with missingnumber7. He really screwed my guys last year in the blackout rounds.

missingnumber7
03-17-2008, 11:24 AM
I wonder who really got Hotrod to go out last year in the first round though. Was that STG, Jens, BMF, DomCasual, theMole, or Ludo21. The more I think about, maybe it was a plan with missingnumber7. He really screwed my guys last year in the blackout rounds.

Or maybe it was all of us together.

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Or maybe it was all of us together.

OK, that explains it. Then, they left you for the fall guy. All coming together now. Hope you do not make the same mistake this year. :wave:

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM

Well, since you took all the damned Katanas, I had to make do of what was left in the shed - - a couple defective hedgetrimmers - - so that's what will get distributed to the so-called "winners" of this round.

That will insure that no one gets immunity for the blackout round, which will come up tomorrow.

By Wednesday, the graveyard should be pretty full. Should have nearly a dozen stiffs by then. So we'll bring out the ghosts and give them a chance to possess the living and cause all sorts of carnage AND if any ghost can somehow manage to kill its possessed victim, then we'll allow the "ghost" to come back to life.

And then on Thursday or Friday, we'll let the teams slaughter off four or five people in various horrible ways.

But don't let anyone know any of this in advance.

Jens1893
03-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Has anyone voted yet, OD?

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh and we were originally trying to run this thing with some sort of wuxia / hong kong action theme, but that's all gone pretty much to pot.

We have some guys doing star wars stuff and others are still caught up in the whole mafia thing and we have a couple superheros and elder gods ... and some sausage, of course, so it's sort of turned into some kind of geek convention theme.

Which still gives us a pretty good choice of props.

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Has anyone voted yet, OD?

Probably.

missingnumber7
03-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I dunno...I always end up getting crapped on in the end...I'm thinkin i'm going to the choppin block this round...there aren't many left that are newer than me.

smalltowngrll
03-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Whew...damn, you guys were busy posting over the weekend! I actually had a life outside of the interent this weekend! LOL

And, I survived page 84! LOL

Med, that was classic! I dressed as princess whatsherbutt one time for halloween! ;D

UGH! I have no clue what is going on and what has taken place over the weekend. Someone want to fill me in with the voting chart?? Ha!

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Whew...damn, you guys were busy posting over the weekend! I actually had a life outside of the interent this weekend! LOL

And, I survived page 84! LOL

Med, that was classic! I dressed as princess whatsherbutt one time for halloween! ;D

UGH! I have no clue what is going on and what has taken place over the weekend. Someone want to fill me in with the voting chart?? Ha!

I thought you might like that!

Now: :worthless

I know the fact you were younger will not deter the crowd in this thread from wanting to see those Leia pictures ;D

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 12:03 PM
For those who may be keeping score....

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/OMSurvivorV_round4.jpg

(the voting chart)

bump

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Oh and we were originally trying to run this thing with some sort of wuxia / hong kong action theme, but that's all gone pretty much to pot.

We have some guys doing star wars stuff and others are still caught up in the whole mafia thing and we have a couple superheros and elder gods ... and some sausage, of course, so it's sort of turned into some kind of geek convention theme.

I was trying to get some participation earlier and even offered inside Info to those who stepped up, but then they slayed 24Champ and well it really fizzled.

The Star wars reference is relevant in that it is a space opera, much like the hong kong kung fu opera theatre. It just uses lightsabers over Katana's ;D

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 12:07 PM
So far, the dead include Majik, minibronco, 24Champbailey, Bizzybone7, Broncobiv, Momof2littlebroncos, Mr. Peepers and Punisher.

DB4L was disqualified for missing the first two rounds. Not his fault, but rulz iz rulz.

Northman
03-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Well, since you took all the damned Katanas, I had to make do of what was left in the shed - - a couple defective hedgetrimmers - - so that's what will get distributed to the so-called "winners" of this round.

That will insure that no one gets immunity for the blackout round, which will come up tomorrow.

By Wednesday, the graveyard should be pretty full. Should have nearly a dozen stiffs by then. So we'll bring out the ghosts and give them a chance to possess the living and cause all sorts of carnage AND if any ghost can somehow manage to kill its possessed victim, then we'll allow the "ghost" to come back to life.

And then on Thursday or Friday, we'll let the teams slaughter off four or five people in various horrible ways.

But don't let anyone know any of this in advance.

Bring out your dead!!

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail004.jpg

gunns
03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Just some advice for all!

Don't I know it.....and 6 kids.

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 12:21 PM

I can not let that cat out of the bag just yet Ha!

gunns
03-17-2008, 12:24 PM

The guys always like to play with the sausage thing.

Arkansas Bronco
03-17-2008, 12:27 PM

Well I truly appreciate it. That last black out was wonderful.

JCMElway
03-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Well I truly appreciate it. That last black out was wonderful.

Too baaad it wasn't enough to get your team the win. Oh well, maybe next year. Oh wait, you're not playing this year. I keep forgetting that!

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
82 minutes to go...

OBF1
03-17-2008, 12:50 PM
82 minutes to go... Am I the only one who has not voted???

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow. Only about an hour to go. This is so exciting!

alkemical
03-17-2008, 12:55 PM
I still don't know whom to vote for!

Conklin
03-17-2008, 12:59 PM

I'm not in the game nemore either, i'm not voting this round!

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey team blue - can someone give me or your trusted* blue team acquaintance an idea of how you did or will officially vote. If we are going to be ballsy, we need to make it stick.

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Im preparing my meltdown speach while we wait.

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I can not let that cat out of the bag just yet Ha!

UH OH. If that was not true, you would have said "I am so Confused Ha! "

Dude, I know you play poker, but I hope you hide your tells better than THAT :notworthy

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Orange team.... be Afraid, be VERY AFRAID

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
UH OH. If that was not true, you would have said "I am so Confused Ha! "

Dude, I know you play poker, but I hope you hide your tells better than THAT :notworthy

LOL

Im melting down on you first.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Ahhhhh i need a cig and then i'll vote in a few

Mediator12
03-17-2008, 01:16 PM
LOL

Im melting down on you first.

Can you Wait until 3 mountain? I have to go downtown to HR and help with some paperwork BS. I want to be here when that goes down :thanku:

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Can you Wait until 3 mountain? I have to go downtown to HR and help with some paperwork BS. I want to be here when that goes down :thanku:

Yah, no problem I can meltdown whenever it works for you Ha!

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
* 30 minutes * 30 minutes * 30 minutes * 30 minutes*

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Do we vote 2 times this round??? 1 vote for who we want voted off and 1 vote for who we give the hedgetrimmer to.

Hotrod clarification please

smalltowngrll
03-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Heck, I'm in the dark this round. I don't even know who to vote for! UGH!

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
I may not even vote this round.

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I can't feel my lower extremities, at this point.

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Do we vote 2 times this round??? 1 vote for who we want voted off and 1 vote for who we give the hedgetrimmer to.

Hotrod clarification please

You goof

You vote once for who you dont want to get the trimmer and once for who you really dont want to get the trimmer.

This game would simply not run right without me here to guild these people.

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 01:32 PM
23 minutes and I'm going to go get some food.

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Results will be posted around 1 pm, plus the rules for Round 6.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:38 PM
4min till i cast my vote

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Old Dude - i had technical difficulties - i was getting Time out errors for my vote - so if you get duplicates - i'm sorry.

Oh and by the way, I'm very sorry.

cbs1177
03-17-2008, 01:45 PM
TheDave you haven't confirmed my vote I sent to you and can you forwarded it to OD for me.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:46 PM
http://www.health.gov.sk.ca/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=1029,95,88,Documents&MediaID=683&Filename=vs_death.jpg

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Like death's hand I move through the night. Waiting for that last breath, when i can feel you leave. Fear not, for I have brought you justice. Hate me not, for I have released you.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:48 PM
just ate lunch, came back here to see what is up and I get the worse possible pm's one could ever get.

1st: I want to vote off Momof2broncos......... Idiot, she is already out

2nd: Do we really get to vote 2 times

3rd: CBF1, you are the target from the Orange team

Do you see the crap I have to put up with. Why did I even waste a week of my life on this game ???

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Because you are a rep whore

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Okay, a few people need to clear their PMs.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Because you are a rep whore

Yes I am ^5

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:53 PM
But i am getting a feeling I am a repwhore that is being voted off survivor island.

By the way, are we on an island this time around right ???

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:53 PM
LOL with the way my vote was cast, i might be on one with ya!

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh dear God, The news just keeps getting worse.

I am not looking at my PM's for a month

OBF1
03-17-2008, 01:54 PM
voting has closed... 2 minutes ago

alkemical
03-17-2008, 01:58 PM
I know -

By the way - Don't hate me - hate the game!

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I have a feeling some people lied to me this round.

I expect so much more from you people. If we can't tell each other the truth, what CAN we do?

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:01 PM
I know I didn't.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
I voted for myself again

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Liar, you voted for me.

OBF1
03-17-2008, 02:05 PM
we have a leak on the voting panel

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:06 PM
You don't say!

smalltowngrll
03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Lied to you? Heck, noone even talked to me this round...well, except for the orange team who was looking for a leader! Hello?? Guys, I'm NOT on your team! You guys need to recruit a leader from your OWN team!

ROFL!

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I'd never lie!!! I follow like a blind sheep. I'm such a puss! I let women boss me around at home, why should the mane be any different???

Ha!

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I just looked in one of my basement window wells, and there are seven frog carcuses from last summer.

Omen?

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Team blue is cannibalizing.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I just looked in one of my basement window wells, and there are seven frog carcuses from last summer.

Omen?

Riiiiibbiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:10 PM
I'd never lie!!! I follow like a blind sheep. I'm such a puss! I let women boss me around at home, why should the mane be any different???

Ha!

I hear you. But don't make any assumptions...yet.

smalltowngrll
03-17-2008, 02:10 PM

Ha!

Hey, I didn't tell anyone what to do this round! Maybe that's why there's utter chaos!?!?!?!?! :curtsey:

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:11 PM
So a guy on the lightrail just told me the Blue team has a pulled mangina.....

Can anyone confirm this???

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey, I didn't tell anyone what to do this round! Maybe that's why there's utter chaos!?!?!?!?! :curtsey:

A Team of Ronin will not conquer the Empire.

Conklin
03-17-2008, 02:13 PM

if you mean voting you off...i think thats a possibility

DomCasual

Foneco knows.

alkemical

****, i went all out for this round.

TheSportsGuru
03-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Post #2201....WOHOO!

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:17 PM

You're either full of it, or we're in deep in it... not sure which?!? I figured you made the charts?

24champ
03-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Hotrod got voted off...

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:18 PM
****, i went all out for this round.

LOL

I slept thru this round.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Dave was missing too..... hmmm

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Hotrod got voted off...

If you read the rules you'd know thats impossible.

BMF Bronco
03-17-2008, 02:20 PM
wow, i must have missed a ton over the weekend!

Hotrod
Dave was missing too..... hmmm

Yep, apparently the whole damn oragne team took the weekend off.

missingnumber7
I almost missed this one...damn internet.

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:21 PM
If you read the rules you'd know thats impossible.

We did it anyway.

I don't live my life by rules. That's just how I roll!

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Yep, apparently the whole damn oragne team took the weekend off.

I was "off" more or less all weekend.

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:22 PM
We did it anyway.

I don't live my life by rules. That's just how I roll!

Your going to feel my wrath on this thread soon. I'll rant and flop around until you unvote me back into the game.

missingnumber7
03-17-2008, 02:22 PM
wow, i must have missed a ton over the weekend!

Not really.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Actually all the drama started like 2 hrs ago.

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I've hired haydonsmom to help me produce my fair well show.

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:25 PM
What drama?

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Oh you'll see Oskie - if you stuck by the hunch i got, you and i are in the same boat.

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:26 PM
I've hired haydonsmom to help me produce my fair well show.

heydensmom as speechwriter? Nice touch!:~ohyah!:

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm gonna name names....I'm gonna air some serious laundry that will sink alot of ships........Im gonna expose that some in this game were making deals and working with others.....its all coming out.....what a bunch of cheaters.

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm gonna name names....I'm gonna air some serious laundry that will sink alot of ships........Im gonna expose that some in this game were making deals and working with others.....its all coming out.....what a bunch of cheaters.

A bit slow for pulling that card out?

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:30 PM

I threatened all of that last round, and everyone just laughed at me.

So, I started wearing black clothes about three sizes too small, wearing eyeliner, cutting on myself, and taking weed whacker defense classes.

I'll teach you to laugh.

TheDave
03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
OK... What a ****ed up morning. So Am I dead or what?

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Oh you'll see Oskie - if you stuck by the hunch i got, you and i are in the same boat.

I did what I was told to do, just like I've done every other round. Little confused as to who was calling the shots this round. STG says it wasn't her but that's the only person I take orders from damnit!

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:33 PM
I did what I was told to do, just like I've done every other round. Little confused as to who was calling the shots this round. STG says it wasn't her but that's the only person I take orders from damnit!

Me, too. I'm not crossing the black freaking mamba, that's for sure! :nono:

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:33 PM
OK... What a ****ed up morning. So Am I dead or what?

You were dead when you woke up???

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:34 PM

Who do you think tells her what to do? ;) (No, it's not me)

Conklin
03-17-2008, 02:34 PM
damnit damnit damnit...i wanna see the results!!!

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Me, too. I'm not crossing the black freaking mamba, that's for sure! :nono:

I've not heard about the Black Mamba... I'm holding out for the favors she mentioned about 2000 posts ago!!!

cbs1177
03-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I like it better when I have to work b/c it sure beats just sitting here pushing refresh for two hours.

DomCasual
I've not heard about the Black Mamba... I'm holding out for the favors she mentioned about 2000 posts ago!!!

You little whore! You're a married man!

Northman
Wow, just got a PM from a Orange Team member that ive gotten immunity this round!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Broncoman13

btw, if favors=REP, I'm gonna need to be tied!!!

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:37 PM
You little whore! You're a married man!

I was thinking along the lines of Broncos Tix and Beer ya freak!!! Ever notice how STG is always at the games??

Conklin
03-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Wow, just got a PM from a Orange Team member that ive gotten immunity this round!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

well...don't trust it too much...cuz if they knew the rules of this round...they'd know there is no immunity...just an effed up hedgetrimmer

Northman
03-17-2008, 02:39 PM
well...don't trust it too much...cuz if they knew the rules of this round...they'd know there is no immunity...just an effed up hedgetrimmer

Im a special case though.

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:40 PM
I was thinking along the lines of Broncos Tix and Beer ya freak!!! Ever notice how STG is always at the games??

Yeah, that's true. I wonder if she and Pat Bowlen (now HE should be playing Survivor this time around) are related. ???

TheDave
03-17-2008, 02:41 PM
You were dead when you woke up???

According to the rumors.... maybe.

Old Dude
03-17-2008, 02:43 PM
ROUND 5 RESULTS

ARMED AND DANGEROUS

http://www.clearancebuys.co.uk/images/P/Shindaiwa-Hedge-Trimmer-DH220.gif

CBF1 and CBS1177 get the goodies!

(Both will be receiving PMs from me, very soon, detailing the use of these wonderful weapons.)

THE BREAKDOWN

24champbailey..........dead
ApaOps5..................VanceJohnson82*
BMFBronco...............CBF1
Bronco Yoda.............CBF1
cbs1177...................CBF1
Conklin*..................VanceJohnson82*
Dagmar....................Failed to Appear
DBroncos4life............disqualified
Falconer...................CBF1
Hotrod.....................VanceJohnson82*
Jens1893..................VanceJohnson82*
minibronco................dead
Momof2littlebroncos....dead
Punisher...................dead
TheDave...................Failed to Appear
Tribster....................CBF1
TD30........................OSKIE!!!

Anubis.......................CBS1177
Bizzybone7.................dead
Broncobiv...................dead
CBF1.........................TD30
claviculasolomonis........TheDave
Crushaholic.................CBS1177
Dark_hawk..................TD30
DomCasual..................TheDave
Gunns*......................CBS1177
JCMElway...................CBS1177
Majik.........................dead
missingnumber7...........CBS1177
MrPeepers..................dead
smalltowngrll................CBS1177
TheSportsGuru.............TD30
VanceJohnson82*........TD30
OSKIE!!!......................TheDave

Team Orange Dragon

CBS1177........6
TD30.............4
TheDave........3

Team Blue Tiger

CBF1......................5
VanceJohnson82*.....4
OSKIE!!!..................1
Nobody....................2

TheDave* and Dagmar* earn asterisks.

http://www.propeng.com.au/catalog/images/Rotor%20Shaft.JPG

VanceJohnson82* and TD30 get the shaft.

Rules for ROUND 6.

ROUND 6 IS A BLACKOUT ROUND.

http://www.minortweaks.com/archives/blackout.JPG

The votes will not be revealed until after the game is over.

IN THIS ROUND ONLY YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO VOTING AGAINST MEMBERS OF THE OTHER TEAM. DRAGONS MAY VOTE AGAINST DRAGONS OR TIGERS. TIGERS MAY VOTE AGAINST TIGERS OR DRAGONS.

No one will win immunity in ROUND 6.

The overall top vote getter, (one person only out of all the surviving contestants) will get a wonderful magic amulet that offers protection from possession by GHOSTS!

The NUMBER TWO Overall Vote-getter will be KILLED!!!!!! That's right. Only ONE WILL DIE!

Try not to be that ONE!!!!!

It makes no difference which teams they are on.

Voting in ROUND 6 may begin at 3:00 PM this afternoon, and the deadline is TUESDAY, at NOON.

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:44 PM
Did you hear the alarm? Might be nothing, but generally when I hear the alarm, I find out later in the day that I am actually alive. Most old people actually consider that a sign of a "good day". Go figure! Ha!

Northman
03-17-2008, 02:45 PM
http://www.channel4.com/media/userpages/accepted/351602_death_3.jpg

smalltowngrll
03-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Hmmm, interesting results!

And, the rules...UGH, now I have to go back to the drawing board and think!!!

TheDave
03-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I can not believe you guys missed...LOL

24champ
03-17-2008, 02:48 PM
paybacks a b*tch isn't it thedave?

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:50 PM
I tried!

Hotrod
03-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey thats the second time in survivor history that CBF1 has won a super secret prize.....last time it killed him Ha!

DomCasual
03-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I feel used.

TheDave
03-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I tried!

Swing and a miss....:thumbs:

Conklin
03-17-2008, 02:52 PM
wow...just wow...someone message me...i need to know what to do now!

alkemical
03-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Swing and a miss....:thumbs:

You gotta admit, i got stones!

And i was honest with you (somewhat)

Broncoman13
03-17-2008, 02:54 PM
You gotta admit, i got stones!

And i was honest with you (somewhat)

Yes, you're approaching CBF1 territory but w/a pair instead of running solo.