PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR V: "Hotrod is not the master of the stupid" - Final vote time!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Old Dude
03-13-2008, 11:51 PM
I have no idea from who or where you're getting your information from, but it's flat out wrong. Your misinformation will be the death of you (I can only pray), and since I got taken out along the way for no ****ing reason, oh well. Way to waste a round, Orange Dragon a-holes. I didn't even have any alliances or anything (on either team). I could have proved to be useful down the road. Well too late now. Enjoy the rest of the "game".

kiss me. Ands suck it. Well both really.

Hey Broncobiv, be sure to check in next week for our special ghost round!

Or rounds.

Whatever the case might be.

TD30
03-13-2008, 11:55 PM
This is getting interesting

Arkansas Bronco
Hey Broncobiv, be sure to check in next week for our special ghost round!

Or rounds.

Whatever the case might be.

I died last 2 years shouldnt I be a very powerful ghost.

cbs1177
For fellow fans of the game that know the past this will shock you.

DB4L glad your back.

we thought you gave up life with out nothing to live for... things like killing ark bro before he kills you.

Old Dude
03-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Because when ghosts can't talk to anyone but the other ghosts, it's sort of like being in group therapy with a bunch of other OCD cases.

Which, I can tell you, is interesting for awhile, but eventually you realize thet everyone is so wrapped up in their own obsessions, that you're just being used as a means to keep picking at them...

.... maybe that's TMI.

Arkansas Bronco
03-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Because when ghosts can't talk to anyone but the other ghosts, it's sort of like being in group therapy with a bunch of other OCD cases.

Which, I can tell you, is interesting for awhile, but eventually you realize thet everyone is so wrapped up in their own obsessions, that you're just being used as a means to keep picking at them...

.... maybe that's TMI.

Thats just mean I dont have OCD but I do have ADHD. You are picking on sick people. Let me Ghost someone.

cbs1177
03-13-2008, 11:59 PM
I think there has been more meltdowns in pms this year then ever in the history of this sick game.

24champ
03-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Question: I know this might be confidential, but I'll bet you some people, maybe even some in our audience, would be really interested to know who sent you the incriminating email.

Come on OLD DUDE, you need PROOF? The writing is on the wall...this game is WAY too predictable. That's why I chimed in.

BTW I've gotten pms from Orange Dragon team members telling me to shut up and leave their names out of it. :spit:

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 12:04 AM
Maybe they just want you to shut up. When I am voted off I will congratulate those who got me and remember this was a game. I won't act like little bitch.

24champ
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Maybe they just want you to shut up.

Wonder why? They got EXPOSED. Follow the rest of the sheep herd Apa...

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Baaa Baaaaa. This is great for ratings!

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Well, that would explain why I didn't get the message. I'm surprised TheDave didn't forward it to me, though.

Oh well.
I actually responded to here asking what she was talking about... My bad :approve:

gunns
03-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Maybe they just want you to shut up. When I am voted off I will congratulate those who got me and remember this was a game. I won't act like little b****.

Me too, but I hope someone will help take the knife out of my back first. Besides I've never acted like a little bitch. :curtsey:

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Exactly most likely when I go someone who I am working with will be part of it. Its expected. I might act like a bitch a little though. ;D

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Old dude, this team alliance stuff isn't working. You have both sides working together. I know TheDave, STG, Hotrod, Apa exhanged PMs and ousted me. That's why both sides have a good feeling about each other. Funny thing is none of them will win this game...they always eat their own.

Wait a ****ing minute... Are you insinuating that some people might of reached across the aisle and brokered a deal?

For the love of all that is sacred... what next??????????????

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 12:32 AM
I thought that was agains the rules. I need to go back and read them.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Me too, but I hope someone will help take the knife out of my back first. Besides I've never acted like a little b****. :curtsey:

Note to self: He called me riff-raff. Ticky tacky little bastard

doesn't sound like a princess to me.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:39 AM

These sons of bitches will stop at nothing... My fear is that this could eventually end up with someone lying. Then what the heall are we going to do.

24champ
03-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Wait a ****ing minute... Are you insinuating that some people might of reached across the aisle and brokered a deal?

Yeah I guess you don't read your PMs that you send out.:giggle:

For the love of all that is sacred... what next??????????????

Why don't you ask the 4 blue team members that you get info from...

DBroncos4life
03-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I really thought I had a shot this year. To bad I figured out my girlfriend was cheating on me with her boss. I don't think it was wise to tell her I was going to try and get her fired because she had the trump card....

24champ
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

It's against the rules to vote your own member, but there's no rule that says you can't make deals with the opposing team is there?

The Jig is up for the "Orange Team members" leaders.

Momof2littlebroncos
03-14-2008, 12:43 AM
I guess I missed the rule that when you got killed you had to be a whiney b****.....I knew I was forgetting something in this game!

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:43 AM
You know what we have not had in survivor, an accurate alliance exposing meltdown before round 6 or so. This could be the year...

ROFL!

I picked a good year to sit on the sidelines and broker info. 24Champ is giving it out for free baby :notworthy

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 12:45 AM
I guess I missed the rule that when you got killed you had to be a whiney b****.....I knew I was forgetting something in this game!

Like who to send your vote to?

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I picked a good year to sit on the sidelines and broker info. 24Champ is giving it out for free baby :notworthy

If your bokering info... could you produxce a price list or something. I'm a little more out of the loop than normal.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:47 AM
It's against the rules to vote your own member, but there's no rule that says you can't make deals with the opposing team is there?

The Jig is up for the "Orange Team members" leaders.

Seriously champ I'm not trying to be a dick... BUT... are you just now figuring this out?

Momof2littlebroncos
03-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Like who to send your vote to?

Yes must have missed that one too....sadly enough there was no alcohol involved in this....and no hangover either....just plan dumba** on my part!:rofl:

24champ
03-14-2008, 12:50 AM

Hey M2LB guess what?

You can have a warm glass of shut the hell up.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/benstiller_happygilmore_04.jpg

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:52 AM
If your bokering info... could you produxce a price list or something. I'm a little more out of the loop than normal.

TheDave, STG and Jens sent those out for me early in the game. If you did not get one, well your screwed bro :welcome:

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Erm, Med, read that post again.

24champ
Seriously champ I'm not trying to be a dick... BUT... are you just now figuring this out?

No I have known this for quite a while, go back about 20 pages and there is a post I made about the fact that some blue team members have contacted me.

theAPAOps5
These sons of b****es will stop at nothing... My fear is that this could eventually end up with someone lying. Then what the heall are we going to do.

I still don't get what the hell is going on. He keeps directing stuff at me. I don't get the sheep stuff either. I just vote who the orange team tells me to vote. Isn't that how the game is played until we merge.

Am I missing something or am I right. You play with your orange team. I was told to vote STG I did she lived. I got told to vote STG for the second round then the same person last minute told me to change. What am I doing wrong.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Yes must have missed that one too....sadly enough there was no alcohol involved in this....and no hangover either....just plan dumba** on my part!:rofl:

we tried to tell her how to post a pic it didn't go over well either.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:00 AM
No I have known this for quite a while, go back about 20 pages and there is a post I made about the fact that some blue team members have contacted me.

So what are you camplaining about? You knew the possibility of this strategy... Some used it to better their position.

Trust me every person here (save the winner) will go down in much the same fashion. Just how it works.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:02 AM
I still don't get what the hell is going on. He keeps directing stuff at me. I don't get the sheep stuff either. I just vote who the orange team tells me to vote. Isn't that how the game is played until we merge.

Am I missing something or am I right. You play with your orange team. I was told to vote STG I did she lived. I got told to vote STG for the second round then the same person last minute told me to change. What am I doing wrong.

I don't know... But unfortunately i don't have time to deal with it. I'm late for my "Honorary Blue Team Member Meeting" :thumbsup:

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 01:02 AM
TheDave, the good news is they have also not listed you on the high value targets list either. Hotrod on the Other hand, well...

Also, why the hell is no one talking about last years winner at all? TSG is so under the Radar again. Ratboy freakin' changed his name (BTW, the committee is considering OD's proposal to reinstate it for continuity purposes, screws up the marketing revenue). Half the newbies have not participated for fear of being the next target (BTW, how the hell is THAT working for you all :welcome: )

Oh, then there is this issue of brokering information. Harder than I thought, but still fun. Just wait until the rounds I proposed to OD come into effect. It will be the chance everyone is looking for to massively takeout some people without them even knowing its coming. He is just toying with you all right now and check out the heat :notworthy

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Soooo are you posting a price list or not???

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 01:05 AM
We have a communication problem here, Med.

You said TheDave, STG and yours truly sent out the price list at the beginning of the game but yet TheDave seems to have **** all clue about what┤s on it.

24champ
03-14-2008, 01:08 AM

That person that told you to change it at the last minute is the one that brokered a deal with STG and the Blue team. Guarantee it.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Yeah...whatever

Can i just get a copy of the ****ing price sheet.

See... right now i'm stuck in this uncomfortable, yet familiar position, of completely and totally whoring out my soul just so that i can be told how to vote. At this stage i would gladly hand over my childrens college fund to get me out of this hole i've dug.

Momof2littlebroncos
03-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Hey M2LB guess what?

You can have a warm glass of shut the hell up.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/24champbailey/benstiller_happygilmore_04.jpg

I finally feel like an official Orange Maner...It has taken me 71 post to piss someeone off! Welcome to me!:strong:

Northman
03-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Still can't figure out why Anubis took a pot shot at Conklin.

It was all part of my master scheme didnt you hear? Ha!

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:19 AM
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/1d/60/97/sheep-on-the-property.jpg

Now them is some fine lookin ladies :giggle:

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 01:21 AM
We have a communication problem here, Med.

You said TheDave, STG and yours truly sent out the price list at the beginning of the game but yet TheDave seems to have **** all clue about what┤s on it.

I was addressing TheDave and therefore I used the Comma to set him apart. Hey, it is not my fault it looks funny because he uses a "The" at the start of his name ;D

BTW, the previous list has doubled to all who have a copy :approve:

Northman
03-14-2008, 01:23 AM

So then, what exactly is the problem? This is what the game is all about and if you know that than why are you so upset by it?

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm confused I have not clue what 24champ is b****ing about. He was voted off by the blue team. I am an orange team member and can't vote for him. I don't know what is happening.

Didn't you put the blue team up to vote off Champ???

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 01:25 AM
Yeah...whatever

Can i just get a copy of the ****ing price sheet.

See... right now i'm stuck in this uncomfortable, yet familiar position, of completely and totally whoring out my soul just so that i can be told how to vote. At this stage i would gladly hand over my childrens college fund to get me out of this hole i've dug.

Hold On, I am updating it. Should be available by the Blackout rounds for all new Clients ;D

Now, if you would just like to get me on retainer and take your chances with payment, since you may be dead by then :thumbsup:, well... pm me something.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:26 AM
So then, what exactly is the problem? This is what the game is all about and if you know that than why are you so upset by it?

Oddly, some people get upset when they notice some people "lie" in a game based on deception...

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 01:28 AM

No I don't talk to the blue team? I guess I am just as screwed as champ here soon.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:31 AM

Actually that would be me... I'm the "puppet master" you keep hearing about. :thanku:

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 01:33 AM
Actually that would be me... I'm the "puppet master" you keep hearing about. :thanku:

Emperors new clothes....

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:36 AM
Emperors new clothes....

[Stealth Mode/ON]

Shhhh.... I'm trying to use a form of verbal misdirection so that everyone will think i'm in charge when it is obviously Apa.

[Stealth Mode/OFF]

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Seriously I have no clue why I am getting yelled at. Now cbf1 is accusing me of something. all I do is vote how I am told.

TD30
03-14-2008, 01:39 AM
have the lambs stopped screaming?

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 01:40 AM
Emperors new clothes....

The Emperor is actually my favorite Star Wars character.

http://www.dmeb.net/speb/foryoureyes/Emperor01.jpg

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:41 AM
I finally feel like an official Orange Maner...It has taken me 71 post to piss someeone off! Welcome to me!:strong:

Welcome to the mane... Don't worry most of us piss someone off almost every day. Where is Slappy when you need him. Why do you think they call AngryLlama is called angry???

Welcome and enjoy the mane like the rest of us :thumbs:

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 01:42 AM
He is also called DramaLlama both fitting.

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 01:42 AM
[Stealth Mode/ON]

Shhhh.... I'm trying to use a form of verbal misdirection so that everyone will think i'm in charge when it is obviously Apa.

[Stealth Mode/OFF]

Oh, so you took a page from Palpatine┤s book and are now playing both sides? Should I call you Darth Sidius instead?

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:43 AM
Well so much for the friendly game of survivor.

This is going to be great for the ratings !!!

TD30
03-14-2008, 01:43 AM
for Master Thespian goes too......

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 01:45 AM

almost there. next you have to get atlas to give you a user post then there is step three broncobuff has to put you thru the next process.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Oh, so you took a page from Palpatine┤s book and are now playing both sides? Should I call you Darth Sidius instead?

[Whore Mode/ ON]

You can call me what ever you want... :~ohyah!:

[Whore Mode/OFF]

JCMElway
03-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Thats just mean I dont have OCD but I do have ADHD. You are picking on sick people. Let me Ghost someone.

To be a ghost you actually have to be in the game. THIS YEAR. :wave:

24champ
03-14-2008, 01:50 AM
[Whore Mode/ ON]

You can call me what ever you want... :~ohyah!:

[Whore Mode/OFF]

Can I call you leader of the Blue team? ;)

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 01:52 AM

LOL

24champ
03-14-2008, 01:52 AM
No I don't talk to the blue team? I guess I am just as screwed as champ here soon.

I highly doubt it...I really doubt that STG will allow Blue team to vote YOU, TheDave, and Hotrod off. I guarantee it.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 01:53 AM
Can I call you leader of the Blue team? ;)

Technically i'm only VP at this point but i'm working on it :thumbs:

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:58 AM
Im going to kick cbs in the nutz just because he doesnt want me to be a ghost.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:00 AM
24champ. why so bitter. This is just a game. I am sure you had a lot of fun while playing. I have been voted off by lies and such the first 2 times I played, you just have to remember that it is a game and deception is part of it..... Just like on TV.

But again, a classic meltdown is great for the ratings

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:02 AM
24champ. why so bitter. This is just a game. I am sure you had a lot of fun while playing. I have been voted off by lies and such the first 2 times I played, you just have to remember that it is a game and deception is part of it..... Just like on TV.

I don't recall giving you permission to speak...

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:03 AM

Are you SURE about that. I am pretty certain OD has not really revealed the rules for Ghost or ****** rules revisons. Hate to see that one come back and bite you on the ass ;)

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:04 AM
Im going to kick cbs in the nutz just because he doesnt want me to be a ghost.

Like you know where I live. :bs:

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:06 AM

I can be there in 10 minutes. Better find a cup.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:07 AM

Like, how big is Arkansas anyway. Ark is probably just down the trailer park. At least you will smell him, or should I say the Whiskey, coming Hilarious!

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Are you SURE about that. I am pretty certain OD has not really revealed the rules for Ghost or ****** rules revisons. Hate to see that one come back and bite you on the ass ;)

Please council Let me haught some one I want to reek havok.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:08 AM
I can be there in 10 minutes. Better find a cup.

Please you know those trains come thru here about this time and I got 25 minutes. Any ways I have a cup of your favorite Ezra.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Like, how big is Arkansas anyway. Ark is probably just down the trailer park. At least you will smell him, or should I say the Whiskey, coming Hilarious!

Thats just not right I have done well tonight and only drank a half gallon.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:09 AM

Arkansas is a great big ole state in fact I think I got some pics for you to see.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:09 AM
I don't recall giving you permission to speak...

Sorry boss, I will put the lampshade over my head again and head to the corner;D

DomCasual
03-14-2008, 02:10 AM

It's big enough that Mock almost died putting a roof on it.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Please you know those trains come thru here about this time and I got 25 minutes. Any ways I have a cup of your favorite Ezra.

Ha to fend me off you need the good stuff like bullettee. I am looking for my steel toe boots give me a minute (just moved).

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:11 AM
Arkansas is a great big ole state in fact I think I got some pics for you to see.

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070723/070723_trailor_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

here is my home town.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:11 AM
It's big enough that Mock almost died putting a roof on it.

Just rained on me I need to pm him and ask why he started on the wrong side.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:13 AM
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070723/070723_trailor_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

here is my home town.

I will give cbs a compiment, He has a better mullet then most cheifs fans.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Ha to fend me off you need the good stuff like bullettee. I am looking for my steel toe boots give me a minute (just moved).

I thought buffalo trace was your good stuff. geez just when you get to know a guy.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Thats just not right I have done well tonight and only drank a half gallon.

Dude, what happened, the wife beat you to it? That's just not right messing with man's liquor...

24champ
03-14-2008, 02:15 AM
24champ. why so bitter. This is just a game.

And I have a right to be bitter, I get sold out in the second round. I understand it is a game, it was a well played move by TheDave and others to save themselves from being on the chopping block. I may be dead but you are mistaken if I am going to go away quietly. I've already gotten a couple of PMs telling me to shut up and not mention their names in the copied PMs I posted earlier today.

Fact is that it was getting boring and predictable...so I decided to throw a rock at the beehive and watch the bees go ape****.

I saved the show..8')

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:16 AM
I thought buffalo trace was your good stuff. geez just when you get to know a guy.

No thats just easier to spell. Cause I butchered my favorites name.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:17 AM
And I have a right to be bitter, I get sold out in the second round. I understand it is a game, it was a well played move by TheDave and others to save themselves from being on the chopping block. I may be dead but you are mistaken if I am going to go away quietly. I've already gotten a couple of PMs telling me to shut up and not mention their names in the copied PMs I posted earlier today.

Fact is that it was getting boring and predictable...so I decided to throw a rock at the beehive and watch the bees go apa****.

I saved the show..8')

I fixed it for you

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:18 AM
Dude, what happened, the wife beat you to it? That's just not right messing with man's liquor...

Whats scary is she does like bourbon. Its really a hassle knowing you have enough then the wife asking to hit some in her coke.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:19 AM
No thats just easier to spell. Cause I butchered my favorites ones.

True he once had two pigs called babe and Wilbur and now they is jerky and bacon and pork rinds.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Whats scary is she does like bourbon. Its really a hassle knowing you have enough then the wife asking to hit some in her coke.

You should try beating her at poker. !Booya! !Booya! She will liquor up the boys and take their monies.

Northman
03-14-2008, 02:23 AM
And I have a right to be bitter, I get sold out in the second round.

somebody has to be the sacrificial lamb. Ha!

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:25 AM
You should try beating her at poker. !Booya! !Booya! She will liquor up the boys and take their monies.

True, and thanks cbs for throwing us under the bus. Yea so what my wife is better at hold em then I am but Ill kick her ass on Call of Duty (yea Ive got a geek side so what).

Northman
03-14-2008, 02:26 AM
True, and thanks cbs for throwing us under the bus. Yea so what my wife is better at hold em then I am but Ill kick her ass on Call of Duty (yea Ive got a geek side so what).

Dont feel bad, with my Hunter Elf in World of Warcraft i can destroy anything. :rofl:

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Med have you ever forgave me that round 2 years ago when I was told to tell you to whack 24? just wondering.

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:27 AM

haha no ****, that was me last year, and I lost on a retarded tie breaker that Old Dude had JUST instilled into the game. OH well, at least I have made it further this year.

Loving the meltdowns here, I think Biv may have shed a tear in that little rant.

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 02:28 AM
Dont feel bad, with my Hunter Elf in World of Warcraft i can destroy anything. :rofl:

Luther my dark troll priest will scream you to fear and then shadow form on you and I will bubble myself and fade away.

Northman
03-14-2008, 02:29 AM
Luther my dark troll priest will scream you to fear and then shadow form on you and I will bubble myself and fade away.

As long as you dont cast that crap where i start wandering off on my own for like 20 seconds. I was dueling another Horde player and he did that and i walked right off a cliff and died. Ha! Hilarious!

24champ
03-14-2008, 02:30 AM

Somebody had to, it was well played actually. Props to them for it, I would have done the same if I was in their position. I knew it was risky but was a little surprised I was put on the chopping block.

Northman
03-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Somebody had to, it was well played actually. Props to them for it, I would have done the same if I was in their position. I knew it was risky but was a little surprised I was put on the chopping block.

Im sure ill find my head on the platter at one point and wont even see it coming either.

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:34 AM
it already it Anubis, it becasue of that "devil music" you play! ▄

Northman
03-14-2008, 02:36 AM
it already it Anubis, it becasue of that "devil music" you play! ▄

I thought that might be it. Ha!

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:39 AM
Lack of PM's is starting to really worry me. If I make it past this round, I am going to take a week off of work so I can keep up.

smalltowngrll
03-14-2008, 02:43 AM

Lets just go with the fact that everyone thinks I"m calling the shots.....

I told him to! :thanku:

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 02:48 AM
Kudos to 24champ for being a sport and making the game interesting.

Pick Six
03-14-2008, 02:52 AM

He hates slackers who miss votes?:ouwknow:

smalltowngrll
03-14-2008, 02:52 AM
That person that told you to change it at the last minute is the one that brokered a deal with STG and the Blue team. Guarantee it.

I don't make deals with anyone!! That's like selling your soul to the devil....or something!

Pick Six
03-14-2008, 02:58 AM
I don't make deals with anyone!! That's like selling your soul to the devil....or something!

Devil Woman...BE HEALED...and send $19.95 for a "Satan is bad" coffee mug...

smalltowngrll
03-14-2008, 03:02 AM

Fact is that it was getting boring and predictable...so I decided to throw a rock at the beehive and watch the bees go ape****.

I saved the show..8')

You are pissed because you got sold out in the second round? Heck, I got sold out in the first round and only got lucky because someone voted for another person before the vote was cast for me! That's LUCK!!! You think I'm not out for revenge?? You HAVE to be kidding me?! Why on God's green earth would I ever team up with people that tried to take me out in the very first round of the game?!

OBF1
03-14-2008, 03:03 AM
You are pissed because you got sold out in the second round? Heck, I got sold out in the first round and only got lucky because someone voted for another person before the vote was cast for me! That's LUCK!!! You think I'm not out for revenge?? You HAVE to be kidding me?! Why on God's green earth would I ever team up with people that tried to take me out in the very first round of the game?!

I don't buy this for a second ROFL!

24champ
03-14-2008, 03:04 AM

http://home.claranet.de/kirstenp/moviefaces/actor/c/tcr_afewgoodmen01.jpg

I'll say it again...

Did you or did you not make a deal with team orange?

OBF1
03-14-2008, 03:06 AM
I made a deal with the Orange team, It is the Blue team that worries me the most

JCMElway
03-14-2008, 03:13 AM
You know, everyone on this thread is way too uptight. If we all just took a shot of Foneco we could chill out and relax.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 03:18 AM
http://www.eucatastrophe.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/you-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

I eat breakfast 300 yards from 12 Blue Tigers who are trained to kill me so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your screen shot pm's and make me nervous

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 03:19 AM
I have some of ark bro moonshine that usually get people to talking.

JCMElway
03-14-2008, 03:20 AM
This youtube video reminds me of the current condition on the Survivor thread right now.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jgc6vOjCiE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jgc6vOjCiE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Can' t we all just get along?

:poke: ??? thwack :nutkick :poke:

JCMElway
03-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Hey, one more thing. Shanny would be a fantastic survivor player. Did you see how quickly he booted sundquist out of his alliance? Hard core, baby!

OK, I won't be online at all tomorrow. See all of you maniacs in about 24 hours.

BMF Bronco
hell no

24champ
http://home.claranet.de/kirstenp/moviefaces/actor/c/tcr_afewgoodmen03.jpg

Because 24champ exercised his own set of values. Because he made a decision about the welfare of another Orange Dragon Member which was in conflict with an order of yours he was punished. Isn't that right Col. Apa?

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 03:43 AM
As long as you dont cast that crap where i start wandering off on my own for like 20 seconds. I was dueling another Horde player and he did that and i walked right off a cliff and died. Ha! Hilarious!

being a solo priest is hard work but I maxed out till expansion. I like mind control when it works. enchanting sucks so bad I hate it. It is pure evil. but the rewards are worth it.

dark_hawk
03-14-2008, 03:53 AM
What no code red/can't handle the truth jokes from anyone? Now thats just depressing...

OBF1
03-14-2008, 03:57 AM
The disappearance of Hotrod makes me wonder....

cbs1177
03-14-2008, 03:59 AM

I think him and ark bro and mom2litlebroncos had a poker nite so dont' look for any of them for another 14 hours

Broncobiv
03-14-2008, 04:27 AM
Yeah, where is that SOB? Spreads lies about me and won't even come in here to reply to my "goodbye" (http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1915749&postcount=1479) post. If he's been too busy to log in, then fine. But if he's playing turtle and hiding, then **** him!

And STG still hasn't explained her PMed statement to me, "No, you are not targeted this round!" Who is she covering for? Dortoh the Dip****, Captain of Misinformation? Maybe TheDave, ApaOps5, or even BMF (who's been AWFULLY quiet this game)?

24champ
03-14-2008, 04:36 AM
And STG still hasn't explained her PMed statement to me, "No, you are not targeted this round!" Who is she covering for? Dortoh the Dip****, Captain of Misinformation? Maybe TheDave, ApaOps5, or even BMF (who's been AWFULLY quiet this game)?

Stirring up the Hornets nest there Biv?Ha!

Here comes a slew of PMs telling you shut up and not mention names.

Talk about a plan gone to ****.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Yeah, where is that SOB? Spreads lies about me and won't even come in here to reply to my "goodbye" (http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1915749&postcount=1479) post. If he's been too busy to log in, then fine. But if he's playing turtle and hiding, then **** him!

Do you want to know why he hasn't posted.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1915062&postcount=103

Click and then shut the **** up. He just found out his wife had a boyfriend and he is proceeding with a divorce. He is concentrating on his ****ing life not some stupid ****ing game you stupid ****. He doesn't owe you ****.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 04:53 AM
Damn, I was just kidding about the lack of Hotrod today. I had no idea. Sorry to hear this.

Northman
03-14-2008, 04:58 AM
That truly sucks about Hotrod.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Yeah its a b****. I only said something because he has posted it in public and he doesn't owe **** to some whiney little punk who got voted out of a game where people get voted out.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Happy Friday all

Conklin
03-14-2008, 05:48 AM
He hates slackers who miss votes?:ouwknow:

hey now...i can't help it if im a student and doing what a good teammate should do and wait until late to vote as to ensure goal is achieved, but then have my class run long and be unable to get online and register a vote

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 06:39 AM
Dude WTF are you talking about? When did I ever "threaten" you, and who told you I did? I've made like 6 posts in this entire thread, and none of them had anything to do with you. In the Blue Tiger PM's discussing voting strategy, I never once suggested that we vote you off (unless you count me suggesting that we vote off a "veteran" in Round 3, but I hardly think that you're the only veteran on your team).

So someone forwarded me this PM from Broncobiv:

Blue Tigers:

It's 1/6 of the way through round 3, and I haven't received any PM's about possible strategy. So would it be wise to again vote off a veteran such as TheDave, Hotrod, BMFBronco, cbs1177, or ApaOps5? Maybe pick 3 of them and have everyone vote out of those three, and then the results would come out halfway random?
Just tossin' ideas out there...lemme know!

So can we now call you a hypocrite as well as a whiney prick? I have no problem pulling a 24champ and posting the screenshot.

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Note:

After we are done killing people today, special voting rules will go into effect for next Monday's vote. So don't jump the gun until after you've read them.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 07:36 AM
What Old Dude means to say is Blackout round begins at 12:00:01

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 07:37 AM

Speaking of which, one of you folks is definitely in the current lead for this year's honorary Leeeeeeroy Jenkins award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 07:38 AM
LETS DO THIS.

I drive my wife nuts with Leroy Jenkins. Its banned from being played in my house or spoken. My friends come over its the first thing she tells them.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Too the 2 who have offended I have a long memory. And clav you are my new DB4L I am going to be looking to hunt you down.

alkemical
03-14-2008, 09:34 AM
http://www.bamboostudios.com/wp-content/uploads/last_ronin_1.jpg

Ya, and lots of people on your team don't like you. (Oh wait, you aren't even playing!) You signed the death warrant. Your hands are just as bloody.

YOU ratted her out. YOU did. You let it known who she was. You are a rat, vermin. I shall cut you with my sword as i have struck down buddha.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Speaking of which, one of you folks is definitely in the current lead for this year's honorary Leeeeeeroy Jenkins award:

At least I have chicken. That just ties it all up into the masterpiece that is Leroy Jenkins.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Ha it was one (if anyone else it was someone I dont talk to) and so be it I still will be looking at you if you play next year.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Seriously Ark I think you should just start voting you participate more than any of us behind the lines and in here. I know Old Dude would ignore it but maybe he could put special section for What would Arkbro vote! Then next year we can make little internet bracelets that say W.W.A.B.V and we could all wear them like those Lance Armstrong ones. Except we will make them out of whisky labels.

What do you say Old Dude.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 10:08 AM
For the audiance:
I just stayed out because me and the wife voting would have been cheating but I will remember this for years to come and I leaked clavi who my wife was even though its easy to find. The next few years should be fun.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Seriously Ark I think you should just start voting you participate more than any of us behind the lines and in here. I know Old Dude would ignore it but maybe he could put special section for What would Arkbro vote! Then next year we can make little internet bracelets that say W.W.A.B.V and we could all wear them like those Lance Armstrong ones. Except we will make them out of whisky labels.

What do you say Old Dude.

I want one of the whiskey ( would prefer bourbon) label bracelets fist. I think I deserve that much. And If I get a vote hell is coming with me.

alkemical
03-14-2008, 10:12 AM
For the audiance:
I just stayed out because me and the wife voting would have been cheating but I will remember this for years to come and I leaked clavi who my wife was even though its easy to find. The next few years should be fun.

Translated:

"That really was hitori hanzu steel"

alkemical
03-14-2008, 10:18 AM
By the way, if anyone on team orange wants to change their votes to letting me live:

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/4602/i70256272588503ix6.gif

I'll love you long time!

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 10:29 AM
By the way, if anyone on team orange wants to change their votes to letting me live:

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/4602/i70256272588503ix6.gif

I'll love you long time!

Dude Eric Kartman has AIDS. Aint touching that.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I want one of the whiskey ( would prefer bourbon) label bracelets fist. I think I deserve that much. And If I get a vote hell is coming with me.

Let me clarify this a bit. Old Dude if we made a section called WWABDWND Again thats What Would ArkBro do when Not Drunk. THis would merely be for entertainment as we excluded other people from playing. I just want to see his vote!

alkemical
03-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Dude Eric Kartman has AIDS. Aint touching that.

lol -

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 10:37 AM
And with that I bid you all a good day. I had a long night of survivor, propane tanks exploding, and heartattack full on had to run all night. Sleepy time for me is here.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 10:40 AM
I want my roll over votes.

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 10:44 AM
One does not belong

CBF1 158
Hotrod 147
claviculasolomonis 135
Old Dude 131
ApaOps5 108
cbs1177 87
Arkansas Bronco 86
TheDave 85
smalltowngrll 74
Anubis 72

theAPAOps5
03-14-2008, 10:44 AM
I relish all that I will awaken too. I think there will be more BroncoBivtch doing what he does best. I EXPECT 24 to use more great movie quotes so I can retaliate. But most of all I want you guys to take a step back remember this is a game and broncobiv is punk. That is all.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Med have you ever forgave me that round 2 years ago when I was told to tell you to whack 24? just wondering.

I will say for about 24 hours I was panicking hysterically after that move ROFL! I just thought everyone was out to get me and what the hell had I gotten myself into.

However, I think I was over that 2 days later when I realized how this game really works. I thought we were good last year, however, the sides got drawn and lo and behold wer were across from each other!

I got better....

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Dude WTF are you talking about? When did I ever "threaten" you, and who told you I did? I've made like 6 posts in this entire thread, and none of them had anything to do with you. In the Blue Tiger PM's discussing voting strategy, I never once suggested that we vote you off (unless you count me suggesting that we vote off a "veteran" in Round 3, but I hardly think that you're the only veteran on your team).

Here's a FACT that you can take to the bank. Last night, before I cast my round 3 vote for you (ensuring that you would get immunity), someone came to me suggesting that I vote for "Mom" instead. That would help HER get immunity and have YOU voted off. Well, I didn't. I stuck to the original plan and voted for you so Mom would get booted. I guess I made a poor choice. I should've helped vote you off since you're sitting up there on your pedestal like a prick attacking me for no damn reason.

I have no idea from who or where you're getting your information from, but it's flat out wrong. Your misinformation will be the death of you (I can only pray), and since I got taken out along the way for no ****ing reason, oh well. Way to waste a round, Orange Dragon a-holes. I didn't even have any alliances or anything (on either team). I could have proved to be useful down the road. Well too late now. Enjoy the rest of the "game".

kiss me. Ands suck it. Well both really.

P.S. STG I guess you were wrong that I wasn't a target last round (or you were just lying to me). Either way, **** it, I'm out.

EDIT: "Kiss me"? Weird filter...

LOL that whas I call a melt down Ha!

By the way it was just a joke

alkemical
03-14-2008, 10:52 AM
One does not belong

CBF1 158
Hotrod 147
claviculasolomonis 135
Old Dude 131
ApaOps5 108
cbs1177 87
Arkansas Bronco 86
TheDave 85
smalltowngrll 74
Anubis 72

What are the #'s?

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 10:55 AM
What are the #'s?

# of posts in this thread

alkemical
03-14-2008, 10:59 AM
I didn't think i posted much in this thread.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 11:13 AM
LOL that whas I call a melt down Ha!

By the way it was just a joke

Whats funny is mom asked me last night about that and I told her it was just you being you having fun and livening the thread.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Whats funny is mom asked me last night about that and I told her it was just you being you having fun and livening the thread.

History, ark, history. Newbies always miss the history of what goes on in survivor. Too many battles fought and strategies diverted at the last minute. If Hotrod EVER has anything to say besides, "I am confused", be very very suspicious ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 11:17 AM
One does not belong

CBF1 158
Hotrod 147
claviculasolomonis 135
Old Dude 131
ApaOps5 108
cbs1177 87
Arkansas Bronco 86
TheDave 85
smalltowngrll 74
Anubis 72

Your just mad because Im a Chelsea fan.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 11:32 AM

Geez man I had to sleep and **** and stuff

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 11:36 AM
You have to love those that didnt read the past seasons then flip. Priceless.

alkemical
03-14-2008, 11:50 AM
I haven't. I just don't care.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 12:09 PM
So far i have recieved 4 completely different lists... comprised of 7 different names.

Yet there are enough votes in to "clinch" immunity... It's official I'm screwed.

gunns
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM
For the audiance:

I have a feeling Ark is hearing it from the wife. BIG MOUTH!

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM

What the **** are you talking about, I have been bull****ting the entire game jackass. Don't try and bring me into your little b****fest because you're butthurt about losing in Survivor.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
I have a feeling Ark is hearing it from the wife. BIG MOUTH!

Hearing it, No. Taking away his booze and car keys to get more...YES! Better punishment than giving him an earfull :spit:

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Alright, Let me clarify this people. OD has NOT asked you to send votes to me just yet, but thank you to the 4 people who have already complied and the one Smart ass who voted for Arkansas Bronco ;D Not to mention, the three clients who are pissed at the way the vote is going thanks to 24 Champ. Good solid work 24champ.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Well those were some nice meltdowns. I will try to live up to them when my time comes Ha!

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:25 PM
So far i have recieved 4 completely different lists... comprised of 7 different names.

Yet there are enough votes in to "clinch" immunity... It's official I'm screwed.

Unfortunately, none of those lists might be right ;D

I currently have the vote tally, send me the four lists and we can play hot, cold, and dead :thumbsup:

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Umm, sorry for all the confusion. OD wanted to release that earlier information a little later than I did. So, we deleted that post.

However, there is a chance he will miss so stay tuned for further instructions and developments.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Alright, Let me clarify this people. OD has NOT asked you to send votes to me just yet, but thank you to the 4 people who have already complied and the one Smart ass who voted for Arkansas Bronco ;D Not to mention, the three clients who are pissed at the way the vote is going thanks to 24 Champ. Good solid work 24champ.

Lucky you just got one voted at me more are sure to follow.

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Hold up on that Med .... I'm getting some really confused PMs here ....

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Hold up on that Med .... I'm getting some really confused PMs here ....

just now? Hell i've been getting confusing PM's since I signed up.

Jens1893
03-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Lucky you just got one voted at me more are sure to follow.

It┤s really easy to get confused and think that you are an eligible target.

Northman
03-14-2008, 12:35 PM

That was damn funny. But yea, you never know whats around the corner in this game. :welcome:

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 12:37 PM

Well, there's confused, and then there's badly confused.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 12:37 PM

He is not talking about my pms HR.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 12:38 PM

Oh so this is about my 2 vote question. I've still never received a straight forward answer on that.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 12:43 PM
So really who do I send my vote too???

smalltowngrll
03-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Well those were some nice meltdowns. I will try to live up to them when my time comes Ha!

Heck, I'm female and even I don't bitch that much! :giggle:

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 12:53 PM
So really who do I send my vote too???

TheDave. Well thats what Momof2 said.

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Oh so this is about my 2 vote question. I've still never received a straight forward answer on that.

Then you'll be really confused when we get to Round 5. And since you have immunity it looks like you'll make it to Monday. I'd tell you the Monday rules in advance, but I'm afraid you'd inadvertantly pass those on to someone, so everyone will just have to wait.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 12:58 PM

Yeah, hotrod voted four times besides voting for Ark ROFL!

Northman
Then you'll be really confused when we get to Round 5. And since you have immunity it looks like you'll make it to Monday. I'd tell you the Monday rules in advance, but I'm afraid you'd inadvertantly pass those on to someone, so everyone will just have to wait.

Then tell me, i wont tell. :rofl:

Pick Six
TheDave. Well thats what Momof2 said.

Not only that, but each vote has to be sent in triplicate. He'll love you for filling up his PM box. Really...

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah, hotrod voted four times besides voting for Ark ROFL!

I always knew he was really out to get me.

smalltowngrll
03-14-2008, 01:06 PM

Just don't give him 10 shanks to use on anyone over the course of so many rounds and we're all good! I'm afraid he'll use them all on me! :nono:

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Just don't give him 10 shanks to use on anyone over the course of so many rounds and we're all good! I'm afraid he'll use them all on me! :nono:

Im sorry I dont understand what you are talking about.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Did I vote already ???

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Did I vote already ???

Depends on who you sent it too. It appears we have 3 games of survivor going on this year.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Did I vote already ???

No, not unless you did in the last half an hour, and then well telling you you just voted might not be the problem.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 01:30 PM
So I send my vote to either Med or CBF1???

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 01:31 PM
1. Send the vote to me. Or it won't count. Period.

2. If you have already sent me a vote, it's final. I don't let people change their votes. For obvious bookkeeping reasons.

3. The persons with immunity this round are Hotrod and DomCasual. Falconer and dark_hawk ARE legitimate targets. Immunity only lasts one round.

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:38 PM
so those who have immunity can't vote right?

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 01:42 PM
http://blogs.zdnet.com/images/herding%20cats.jpg

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 01:46 PM
People who have immunity can vote. Having immunity does not excuse a player from voting. Therefore, people who have immunity must vote or else sustain an asterisk, with all that this entails.

And it may entail more than you think.

You get one vote this round. Only one vote. Not two. Three is right out.

If you send me multiple votes only the first will count.

If you send votes to someone else, and not to me, your vote won't count.

If I don't get it from you, it does not count.

if it does not count, you get an asterisk, with all that implies.

Is this clear?

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:49 PM
I want to vote for Med12 this round. He is scaring me

Northman
03-14-2008, 01:49 PM
People who have immunity can vote. Having immunity does not excuse a player from voting. Therefore, people who have immunity must vote or else sustain an asterisk, with all that this entails.

Is this clear?

Not really. :D

OBF1
03-14-2008, 01:52 PM
We need to delay the voting... I am still waiting to get my orders from TheDave. I called his office and they say he is in a meeting.

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:53 PM
he said to vote for yourself.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 01:54 PM

Is this clear?

So 4 or 5 maybe negotable???

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 01:54 PM
http://citytraces.julieshiels.com.au/wp-content/image-uploads/helpmesign.jpg

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
TheDave - I vote for CBF1
Awaiting confirmation.

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 02:03 PM
What is the actually deadling is it 12 noon I mean if the PM says 12:00:01 does it count???

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 02:07 PM
What is the actually deadling is it 12 noon I mean if the PM says 12:00:01 does it count???

Honestly, that depends on my mood. Probably best not to chance it.

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:08 PM
We need to delay the voting... I am still waiting to get my orders from TheDave. I called his office and they say he is in a meeting.

TheDave left a message for me saying the orders for the day were to be taken from 24

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:10 PM
So I need to vote off 24champ this round.... Got it

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Damn, I am shocked with Dave's advice. Please do not hold this against me, It was the ringleaders choice.

CBF1 = TheDave's minion

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Alright, just waiting on votes from TheDave and 4 others at this point.

And, my clients will be very pleased as well. I imagine this is how government lobbyists work. Contestants can not bribe old dude, per se, but outside consultants can offer jock straps, unused worthless Ron Dayne jerseys, and dinner at Del Frisco's to discuss strategy ;D

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:17 PM
That what I got out of it.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Waiting for 3 now.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:18 PM
TheDave just don't know who to vote for, but the TheDave will vote for someone.

TheDave gonna put sonthin' on dat ass...belie dat.

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:19 PM
We cant have a result early...thats just soooo against the plot and it hurts ratings at this point.

Arkansas Bronco
Med I want to sink my full supply of roll over shanks into clavs heart, thanks.

TheDave

In addition, TheDave would like to know who TheDave needs to send his vote to...

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:22 PM
I love it when people talk in the third person.

Mediator12

Alright, "TheEddie" Hilarious!

BTW, your vote is SOOOOOO going to make the difference this round. Hope everyone understands that later....

Hotrod
This game sucks. I've got immunity and I'm still just sure I'm going to get off'd somehow Ha!

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:24 PM
This game sucks. I've got immunity and I'm still just sure I'm going to get off'd somehow Ha!

Silent mode on:
I voted for you. I had to.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:24 PM

Nah, not until the finals. You have a second place finish locked up ;)

Just continuing to vote how you like and my Clients will take care of the rest.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Alright, "TheEddie" Hilarious!

BTW, your vote is SOOOOOO going to make the difference this round. Hope everyone understands that later....

In that case i am now accepting bribes

Best rep comment gets it :thumbs:

BMF Bronco
03-14-2008, 02:26 PM
why did the dave all of a sudden become TO, Javon and Meshawn combined?

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 02:27 PM
In that case i am now accepting bribes

Best rep comment gets it :thumbs:

I bet I just won with my comment Ha!

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Down to TheEddie and 2 at this point. Come on, immunity has been won. We need a dead person here!

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:28 PM
why did the dave all of a sudden become TO, Javon and Meshawn combined?

This game puts me in full on sybil mode

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:30 PM
You all are going to ruin this for the people who believe that survivor is real, just like professional wrestling.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:32 PM
You all are going to ruin this for the people who believe that survivor is real, just like professional wrestling.

Pro wrestling is real.... end of discussion.

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Oh and for all those who think their vote really counts...this game is just like the democratic process...and TheDave, STG and OD are the electoral college.

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 02:34 PM
One vote to go. But we could be waiting all the way to the deadline.

missingnumber7
Pro wrestling is real.... end of discussion.

I know you are trying to ease those from Arkansas into the reality of the falsehood of said wrestling...but comeon...he's not even playing the game.

OBF1
I bet I just won with my comment Ha!

I don't know Hotrod, I just sent TheCybil a very nice, complimentary PM LOL

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 02:35 PM

Wait whats the process for changing ones vote???

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't know Hotrod, I just sent TheCybil a very nice, complimentary PM LOL

LOL he asked so I guess he received

missingnumber7

Thats what we need for ratings...this needs to be the biggest and bestest survivor yet.

OBF1
I know you are trying to ease those from Arkansas into the reality of the falsehood of said wrestling...but comeon...he's not even playing the game.

CBS1177 just pm'd me crying saying you guys hurt his feelings about the wrestling comments and said that Santa Claus is not going to stop by your house this Christmas

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Med, Ark or Old Dude,

How are the ratings going anyways???

Hotrod
03-14-2008, 02:39 PM
I was thinking changing stratagys next round. During the blackout round I'm not reading or sending a single PM. I will simply vote at the last minute for whomever tickles my fancy.

TheDave
Oh and for all those who think their vote really counts...this game is just like the democratic process...and TheDave, STG and OD are the electoral college.

So you're saying the game is fixed. Hmmmmmmmm

I think that may be a survior first.

missingnumber7
CBS1177 just pm'd me crying saying you guys hurt his feelings about the wrestling comments and said that Santa Claus is not going to stop by your house this Christmas

I hate to break it to him as well that that jolly fat man...is just some retired AF lardass that is collecting both a retirement check and a welfare check flying around retired P-51's delivering crap to all who care...and he missed his drop in Iraq this year.

Mediator12

Yeah, but I represent the superdelegates and all the missing votes from Florida and Mchigan. Might just win again this year....ROFL!

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:40 PM
I was thinking changing stratagys next round. During the blackout round I'm not reading or sending a single PM. I will simply vote at the last minute for whomever tickles my fancy.

I don't even want to think about how that happens... you sick monkey.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah, but I represent the STUPIDdelegates and all the missing votes from Florida and Mchigan. Might just win again this year....ROFL!

Fixed it for you :pimp:

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:41 PM
So you're saying the game is fixed. Hmmmmmmmm

I think that may be a survior first.

I got a PM from OD asking if I was sure I wanted to put myself through this again. He told me the winner was already decided and when votes came around he just threw a bunch of names in a hat and leaked out who everyone should vote for.

Mediator12
03-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Wait whats the process for changing ones vote???

Which one, and to WHOM? It really makes a difference for the Ghosts, my clients, TheEddie, and the upcoming ****** rounds.

Old Dude
03-14-2008, 02:42 PM
The sad thing is that our missing vote may be confused about the rules, but I think I've gone over that enough.

TheDave
03-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I got a PM from OD asking if I was sure I wanted to put myself through this again. He told me the winner was already decided and when votes came around he just threw a bunch of names in a hat and leaked out who everyone should vote for.

Oh that... everyone gets that pm.

missingnumber7
03-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah, but I represent the superdelegates and all the missingnumber7 votes from Florida and Mchigan. Might just win again this year....ROFL!

So thats where my immunity went.

OBF1
03-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Freekin Dortoh