PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR V: "Hotrod is not the master of the stupid" - Final vote time!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

alkemical
03-11-2008, 01:05 PM
ya, i'll have to find it - work filters ;)

OBF1
03-11-2008, 01:07 PM
After a nights sleep, I take it we are voting off Majik again, Hotrod is still trying to figure out both of his votes and STG is sharing her snake with everyone???

alkemical
03-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Wait, so hotrod is two players?

24champ
03-11-2008, 01:16 PM
ya, i'll have to find it - work filters ;)

ah, I don't miss those work filters...

OBF1
03-11-2008, 01:17 PM

And then some ;D

24champ
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM

yup, plays both teams if ya know what I mean. :giggle:

OBF1
03-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with that kind of behavior :)

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Im so confused. :(

This is your first "ultra repetitive non-informative post" warning Hotrod.

The committee is considering sanctions against players who are spamming the main board with no constructive dialogue. Therefore, we suggest explaining your confusion in greater detail. You may of Course choose to use the Invisible mode instead of the regular mode, but continuing this course might force us to use punitive measures.

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 01:30 PM
hey committee, when do I get my powers?!

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 01:35 PM
After a nights sleep, I take it we are voting off Majik again, Hotrod is still trying to figure out both of his votes and STG is sharing her snake with everyone???

So the vibrating thing in STG's purse was a Black Mamba...and I'm not the only one she tried to share it with?

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 01:36 PM
hey committee, when do I get my powers?!

Not sure, OD is tied up today, ODTY is considering what kind of sanctions to use on non-main thread participating players, the Mole seems to be hybernating or hanging with Punxsutawney Phil, some gerbals, and theDave, and I am forced to sit here and read this repetitive drivel and hand out traffic ticket warnings.

At this pace, you might get your PGA tour card before that even makes it to committee for voting 8')

alkemical
03-11-2008, 01:37 PM
ah, I don't miss those work filters...

yeah and i have my aircard tied up on a client's machine.

alkemical
03-11-2008, 01:38 PM
And then some ;D

Voices do not count.

Northman
03-11-2008, 01:39 PM
The venom of a black mamba can kill a human in four hours, if, say, bitten on the ankle or the thumb. However, a bite to the face or torso can bring death from paralysis within 20 minutes. Now, you should listen to this, 'cause this concerns you. The amount of venom that can be delivered from a single bite can be gargantuan. You know, I've always liked that word...”gargantuan"... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence. If not treated quickly with antivenom, 10 to 15 milligrams can be fatal to human beings. However, the black mamba can deliver as much as 100 to 400 milligrams of venom from a single bite.

The Black Mamba is deadly but not compared to the Inland Taipan which is the deadliest in the world. The Venom distributed from one bite can kill up to 100 people. Thats just insane.

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 01:40 PM

You have not heard of dortoh?

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Not sure, OD is tied up today, ODTY is considering what kind of sanctions to use on non-main thread participating players, the Mole seems to be hybernating or hanging with Punxsutawney Phil, some gerbals, and theDave, and I am forced to sit here and read this repetitive drivel and hand out traffic ticket warnings.

At this pace, you might get your PGA tour card before that even makes it to committee for voting 8')

SO since I already have it, that means immediately?

alkemical
03-11-2008, 01:47 PM
You have not heard of dortoh?

no, i had no clue WTF that was when i read it so i just ignored it.

24champ
03-11-2008, 01:50 PM
The Black Mamba is deadly but not compared to the Inland Taipan which is the deadliest in the world. The Venom distributed from one bite can kill up to 100 people. Thats just insane.

Oh you got me there for a second. I was like "huh? How does one bite kill a 100 people." I figured out that you were talking about how powerful the venom is...

I am we todd did.

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 01:54 PM
SO since I already have it, that means immediately?

No, since it was not received with your paper work you might need to resubmit you application. OD is a stickler for the rules :thumbs:

Unfortunately, that would place you even further down the list since you did not provide proper documentation with your request. Please remember to read all the forms and make copies for your records.

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Damn this is worse than the DMV!

DomCasual
03-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I just had the most revealing thought.

I've never seen Mediator and ODTY at the same time, in the same place.

Could Mediator be Old Dude's spawn?

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't think he'd admit it even if it were true.

alkemical
03-11-2008, 02:00 PM
No, hotrod is.

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Could a mod please check my PM box. I have not received a single one since the end of round 1.....thats got to be a mistake or the system is broken.

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
I just had the most revealing thought.

I've never seen Mediator and ODTY at the same time, in the same place.

Could Mediator be Old Dude's spawn?

Inquiring minds want to know:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=38833&page=51

You make the call!

Blueflame
03-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Could a mod please check my PM box. I have not received a single one since the end of round 1.....thats got to be a mistake or the system is broken.

Mods don't have access to your PM box... but if you aren't receiving any new PMs, that just might be an indication that it's full. :P

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Mods don't have access to your PM box... but if you aren't receiving any new PMs, that just might be an indication that it's full. :P

Well great it aint broken and it sure aint full. That must be some kind of sign or something :)

Prolly a good one Im sure Ha!

smalltowngrll
03-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Well great it aint broken and it sure aint full. That must be some kind of sign or something :)

Prolly a good one Im sure Ha!

Didn't you get the memo? Your time has come! It's the end of the road for you!

http://www.creepershauntedhouse.com/images/2007/Dead_End.gif

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I hear bad things are coming your way.

This is just a test of the emergency pm system.

Oh crap its working again Ha!

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey hotrod, I sent a pm to you to check to see if it's working. But, to be fair I sent it to one member of all the different alliances. Let me know if you got it, OK?

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Didn't you get the memo? Your time has come! It's the end of the road for you!

http://www.creepershauntedhouse.com/images/2007/Dead_End.gif

*this message is hidden because its scary

:)

Conklin
03-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey hotrod, I sent a pm to you to check to see if it's working. But, to be fair I sent it to one member of all the different alliances. Let me know if you got it, OK?

shucks...i didnt get one :-(

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 02:18 PM
shucks...i didnt get one :-(

Check with your teammates, alliances (both of them), the group you have inflitrated and does not trust you, and theDave. Each of them should have a copy by now.

OBF1
03-11-2008, 02:33 PM
I got a copy cc'd to me

It must just be Conklin

Punisher
03-11-2008, 02:35 PM
LMAO your Adopt a Bronco is Old Dude LOL LOL LOL

DomCasual
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
What's up with Old Dude? It's 12:47, and we don't have results.

This is BS. There's some serious drama that went into this vote. I'm not leaving my computer until we get some freaking RESULTS!

DomCasual
03-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Meanwhile, everyone viewing this thread is saying to themselves, "Should I tell him? How sad! What a dumbass!"

Punisher
03-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I think we have to put or votes in on Wednesday at Noon ???

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
All you parents out there. Have you ever drank the crap they make the pregnant ladies drink to test for Gestational Diabetes? My wife had her test today and she got all faint and sick.

I couldn't believe it was from 5 ounces of glucose. So I drank the remainder of the stuff when I got back. HOLY ****. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO THAT. I am just now coming down. I could have run to Kansas and back if I wasn't ****ting myself on the toilet the whole time. That stuff should be illegal.

Arkansas Bronco
03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
No, since it was not received with your paper work you might need to resubmit you application. OD is a stickler for the rules :thumbs:

Unfortunately, that would place you even further down the list since you did not provide proper documentation with your request. Please remember to read all the forms and make copies for your records.

Med you forgot to tell him it has to be notarized in China and the forms have to be printed in Russian. You are letting to much slide.

cbs1177
03-11-2008, 03:05 PM
more information to read this morning then all of yesterday.

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
What's up with Old Dude? It's 12:47, and we don't have results.

This is BS. There's some serious drama that went into this vote. I'm not leaving my computer until we get some freaking RESULTS!

EH? I thought the vote was due tomorrow at noon, seriously.

Northman
03-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Oh crap its working again Ha!

See, i got the opposite. He said GREAT things are coming my way so i guess that means i will live on. :-*

dark_hawk
03-11-2008, 03:38 PM
All you parents out there. Have you ever drank the crap they make the pregnant ladies drink to test for Gestational Diabetes? My wife had her test today and she got all faint and sick.

I couldn't believe it was from 5 ounces of glucose. So I drank the remainder of the stuff when I got back. HOLY ****. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO THAT. I am just now coming down. I could have run to Kansas and back if I wasn't ****ting myself on the toilet the whole time. That stuff should be illegal.

....wow...just wow. What the hell were you thinking? or I guess I should ask why weren't you thinking?

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
I wasn't thinking. That stuff is pure sugar and It wasn't much. So I thought, the doctor said the husbands always try it so I gave it a shot.

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Well in my boredom and lack of other things to do...we can't go outside there are scary war type things happening. I did a little research for our current ratings to see where we stacked up with the seasons of past. We were, when I started my research on page 42 and 1040 posts. We currently have over 7200 views. We are on round 2 and on the 6th day of survivor. Here's how we stack up against previous seasons.

Season I started on 3-29-05 with 16 competitors (all male). On page 42 they were awaiting the ghost votes for round 6. They were on day 13 of survivor(who did votes every 48 hours). Of the 16 competitors 5 scarred individuals are participating in this seasons game.

Season II started on 4-13-05 with 14 competitors(all male). On page 42 the great flamethrower fiasco was being played out now that tent mates had all been assigned. They were on day 7 of survivor and in round 2. That season contained 8 scarred individuals that are with us today.

Season III was the first to be graced by females and started on 3-4-06. This season contained a survivor record 22 players. On page 42 the first female had been voted off and all the males had begun to wonder why they let a female in. They were also in round 2 on day 3 of survivor. 12 of these undead individuals were reincarnated for this season of survivor.

Season IV started on 3-7-07 and contained another coed crowd of 31 players. They were on round 6 on page 42. Shanks were being discussed, but nothing of purpose was happening. During this game there are 17 mafia members amongst us.

That is all for now...stay tuned for a little more survivor history.

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Ah the infamous flame thrower round Ha!

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Ah the infamous flame thrower round Ha!

And most people tend to forget that was also the tent round...which...umm...was less than favorable for some people.

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
More survivor facts...2 current survivors have the longest current tenure on survivor with 4 consecutive games. 2 other survivors that have 4 appearances as well.
There are 6 with 3 consecutive appearances and 4 others with 3 appearances.
And there are 30 who have participated and not returned.
And this season marked the 69th different competitor. Enjoy.

missingnumber7
03-11-2008, 04:25 PM
I wasn't thinking. That stuff is pure sugar and It wasn't much. So I thought, the doctor said the husbands always try it so I gave it a shot.

I missed that fun part...but did you miss the evil laugh when the doctor said the husbands always try it?

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I think she meant tastes it not finish it off. I new I was being stupid but I just couldn't resist the urge.

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Med you forgot to tell him it has to be notarized in China and the forms have to be printed in Russian. You are letting to much slide.

Come on Ark, I politely said to read all the forms. We all know BMF struggles with reading the instructions though. In fact, I covered that for all the newbies earlier. OD babies you guys a little too much for my taste. The rules are there, now learn and use them OK :alky:

Arkansas Bronco
03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Come on Ark, I politely said to read all the forms. We all know BMF struggles with reading the instructions though. In fact, I covered that for all the newbies earlier. OD babies you guys a little too much for my taste. The rules are there, now learn and use them OK :alky:

I think that was a rather new rule. I think it might have been Oleg that suggested that one to the board. None of the board could truely understand Olegs English just noddded our head's and let it in. So I can understand that one slidding by BMF but you have to call him out on it.

cbs1177
03-11-2008, 04:40 PM
I think she meant tastes it not finish it off. I new I was being stupid but I just couldn't resist the urge.

it has always been said what ever apa does HE DOES WITH GUSTO!!!!

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 04:45 PM
it has always been said what ever apa does HE DOES WITH GUSTO!!!!

I don't half ass anything. Either its all in or nothing at all. Its balls to the wall or in CBF1's case ball to the wall. I live by the Chuck Norris credo. What would Walker Texas Ranger do. I am running out of metaphors. What I lack in knowledge I make up for in guts and bull****. I run faster scared than most people do angry. I say most because I have been caught by an angry person once. But I was 5 and I really though it was a good idea to spray paint my wagon against my dads Audi.

TheDave
03-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Alright, now I'm confused....

DomCasual
03-11-2008, 04:51 PM
If your wife's OB-GYN told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?

cbs1177
03-11-2008, 04:55 PM
He once got beat up for wearing the wrong jacket once in grade school. I think this is where he gets he angry running theme.

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 04:56 PM

I always answer yes to that question. Because I have been asked it since grade school and I finally realized that when you are with a group of friends they never suggest jumping off a bridge and no one has ever told me to do it.

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 04:58 PM

Is there a large deep body of water under said cliff and am I wearing swimming trunks??? Then sure maybe.

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 04:58 PM
He once got beat up for wearing the wrong jacket once in grade school. I think this is where he gets he angry running theme.

You can't read.

Honestly I am just making fun because I am bored and its quiet right now on survivor. I ended up taking as much as my wife did and it really does suck. I felt like I was going to puke and feint, and poop my pants. That stuff is nasty.

Bronco Yoda
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nRNYG_xM2U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nRNYG_xM2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LOL...

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I hurt myself to feel alive! I missed this video.

Punisher
03-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Emo is the man :)

Bronco Yoda
03-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Black Mamba?? I think I'm going to have to google that! :giggle:

Black Mamba

3 parts Absolut Apeach
2 parts Absolut Mandrin
1 part Blood Orange Juice
1 part Cherry Juice
3 parts Pineapple Juice
Orange

Chill a highball glass with ice or in the freezer. Empty the highball glass from ice and water. Pour absolut apeach, absolut mandrin, blood orange juice, cherry juice and pineapple juice into the highball glass. Garnish with an orange (slice).

smalltowngrll
03-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Black Mamba

3 parts Absolut Apeach
2 parts Absolut Mandrin
1 part Blood Orange Juice
1 part Cherry Juice
3 parts Pineapple Juice
Orange

Chill a highball glass with ice or in the freezer. Empty the highball glass from ice and water. Pour absolut apeach, absolut mandrin, blood orange juice, cherry juice and pineapple juice into the highball glass. Garnish with an orange (slice).

Now you're talking!!! VODKA!

Oh, wait, I hear alcohol and survivor don't mix!

Ratboy
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Mmm Liquor..

Broncobiv
03-11-2008, 05:45 PM
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

BMF Bronco
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
someone on here has that "inspirational" posters that says that.

Jens1893
03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Survivor in a nutshell

http://www.kernconsult.org/lemminge.gif

smalltowngrll
03-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Survivor in a nutshell

http://www.kernconsult.org/lemminge.gif

Cute, but I'm sitting here watching it, and watching it, and watching it...just waiting for one of those little creatures to rebel and not pay his dues. I wanted to see what was going to happen! Now THAT is Survivor!! Ha!

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
No I am waiting for one of those little creatures to tell his alliance member he is going to pay for him then kick him over the edge when it comes time to pay. Now that is survivor.

Mediator12
03-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Cute, but I'm sitting here watching it, and watching it, and watching it...just waiting for one of those little creatures to rebel and not pay his dues. I wanted to see what was going to happen! Now THAT is Survivor!! Ha!

ROFL!

I spent the better part of 2 survivors trying to get you to conform and once you signed on, it was over for me. I will miss the Wonder Woman costume though.... those pics well, my therapist stopped charging me for awhile after that :notworthy

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
I think Mrpeepers talks to much is annoying

Dagmar
03-11-2008, 09:07 PM
someone on here has that "inspirational" posters that says that.

Cloooooooooooose.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/normal_demotivational-posters-moms-minivan.jpg

Hotrod
03-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Remeber folks deadline is noon Thursday

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 09:22 PM
What I thought it was Friday. I am so confused.

Punisher
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
deadline just passed like an hour ago

JCMElway
03-11-2008, 11:02 PM
I had to look up this 'emo' thing as well. apparently it's some goofy red guy who decided to drop the 'L' in his name for street cred or something.

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/bio/images/muppet_hdr_elmo.gif

It looks like Elmo is supporting the Communist Party. Oleg should like that.

Momof2littlebroncos
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh, wait, I hear alcohol and survivor don't mix![/QUOTE]

Haha....please remember to refrain from listening to CBS1177 and Arkansas Bronco between the hours of 5 pm and 6 am.....you never know what will occur

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I agree with momof2 as would most who have played survivor with ArkansasBronco in the past.

JCMElway
03-11-2008, 11:29 PM
The venom of a black mamba can kill a human in four hours, if, say, bitten on the ankle or the thumb. However, a bite to the face or torso can bring death from paralysis within 20 minutes. Now, you should listen to this, 'cause this concerns you. The amount of venom that can be delivered from a single bite can be gargantuan. You know, I've always liked that word...”gargantuan"... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence. If not treated quickly with antivenom, 10 to 15 milligrams can be fatal to human beings. However, the black mamba can deliver as much as 100 to 400 milligrams of venom from a single bite.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9Ltg3A2dXg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9Ltg3A2dXg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Momof2littlebroncos
03-11-2008, 11:30 PM
http://us.f348.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download/us/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=9087_1554012_64467_2511_363873_0_66667_49514 0_3345254176&bodyPart=2.7&YY=61677&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=2http://http://us.f348.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download/us/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=9087_1554012_64467_2511_363873_0_66667_49514 0_3345254176&bodyPart=2.7&YY=61677&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=2

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 11:32 PM
You can't attach an image from your computer mom. You have to save it to photobucket or another hosting source.

cbs1177
03-11-2008, 11:38 PM
I thought we just send it to Dagmar so he can change it to kangroos.

theAPAOps5
03-11-2008, 11:39 PM
NO do not let Dagmar host images. Do not listen to cbs mom. It will get you banned.

Dagmar
03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
NO do not let Dagmar host images. Do not listen to cbs mom. It will get you banned.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/goatsehv0.jpg

OBF1
03-12-2008, 12:24 AM
LMAO your Adopt a Bronco is Old Dude LOL LOL LOL

A guy needs all the help he can get in this game :thumbsup:

OBF1
03-12-2008, 12:30 AM
I am not missing the vote, I voted before noon today :)

Anyone care to know who I voted for???

OBF1
03-12-2008, 04:15 AM
Awful dang quite in here tonight.... Me thinks there is a plan in the works

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 06:25 AM
I'm baaaaack.

Deadline is noon today.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Ok, i cast my vote and i voted for CBF1.

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 08:33 AM
I get two votes because this round covers 2 days right?

JCMElway
03-12-2008, 09:43 AM
There is a plan. I recruited Shannahan to come in and help me run my Survivor votes! With the Mastermind on my side, what could possibly go wrong?

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I get two votes because this round covers 2 days right?

Maybe you should talk to Hotrod, and he can straighten it out for you.

Mediator12
03-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Man, this survivor lacks all kinds of appeal. No one, and I mean no one has bought into the theme on the main thread. The girls are hiding and playing patsy. The Boys are way too busy using the "I am confused strategy". And well, if their were not 30+ contestants this would be a very short thread.

Man I miss the Zombie Mall. Only 2 years later And I have to resort to the good old days BS. Lets go people, this is NOT entertainment.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 10:23 AM
The thunders are rumbling ...

http://media.vidilife.com/image/2006/7/9/822820/885692L.jpg

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Is today the voting deadline???

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 10:29 AM
This needs to be spiced up.

Kangaroo anyone?

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 10:32 AM
This needs to be spiced up.

Kangaroo anyone?

http://aussiebboys.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kangaroo.gif

Best I can do right now ...

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 10:34 AM
http://www.myspace.imageicu.com/profile/OrangeNinja.jpg

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Man, this survivor lacks all kinds of appeal. No one, and I mean no one has bought into the theme on the main thread. The girls are hiding and playing patsy. The Boys are way too busy using the "I am confused strategy". And well, if their were not 30+ contestants this would be a very short thread.

Man I miss the Zombie Mall. Only 2 years later And I have to resort to the good old days BS. Lets go people, this is NOT entertainment.

Ok I'll do it. Wait what is it I am going to do? Im so confused....

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Man, this survivor lacks all kinds of appeal. The girls are hiding and playing patsy.

http://nsharporg.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/2fixed.jpg

Mediator12
03-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Ok I'll do it. Wait what is it I am going to do? Im so confused....

The problem is your strategy on the main board has been so successful at being second best, everyone is trying to fine tune it to take it to the next step. Good Strategy, piss poor entertainment. I need you BMF, BIM, and Dbroncs to get medieval like rounds 6-11 on Zombie mall. That was some amazing ****!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
The problem is your strategy on the main board has been so successful at being second best, everyone is trying to fine tune it to take it to the next step. Good Strategy, piss poor entertainment. I need you BMF, BIM, and Dbroncs to get medieval like rounds 6-11 on Zombie mall. That was some amazing ****!

Hang on to your hats. I assume once there are something less then 50 bazillion contestants things will heat up nicely.

Zombie mall was a classic.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.gameogre.com/reviewdirectory/upload/Ninja%20Wars.jpg

alkemical
03-12-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.sobrino.net/mariachi4u/registered_groups/USA/images/Mariachi-Suroeste.jpg

Mexican Ninjas!

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/fun/imagedump/demotivational_posters/ninjas.jpg

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 11:03 AM
screw the oriental theme, lets make this ALL ninjas in a single condo!

Jens1893
03-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I am Ryu Hayabusa

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ninja_gaiden_2_arm.jpg

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
What we need are some cool weapons. I'm tired of trying to off people with chop sticks.

TheDave
03-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Just a point of clarification...

If 3/4 of the blue team and all of the orange team vote for me do I get immunity twice?

alkemical
03-12-2008, 11:13 AM
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_Kill_Bill_Vol._2/2004_kill_bill_vol_2_003.jpg

I'm this BMF

alkemical
03-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Just a point of clarification...

If 3/4 of the blue team and all of the orange team vote for me do I get immunity twice?

No, i trap your soul in a clay gollum of a scarab beetle.

Crushaholic
03-12-2008, 11:14 AM

What? You don't like Black Mamba: Curse of the E(l)mo? ;)

alkemical
03-12-2008, 11:16 AM
actually i look like this to be really honest

http://www.battleduck.com/images/lovecraftimages/cthulhu.jpg

TheDave
03-12-2008, 11:19 AM
No, i trap your soul in a clay gollum of a scarab beetle.

OK... but after that do i get double immunity?

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:20 AM
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_Kill_Bill_Vol._2/2004_kill_bill_vol_2_003.jpg

I'm this BMF

A red X?

And no, I am BMF!

alkemical
03-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry, i dont' get a red x on my PC - so either it's resident in my cache and they don't allow hotlinking or you suck.

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:22 AM
4321~ 4321~ 4321~ Sorry, i dont' get a red x on my PC - so either it's resident in my cache and they don't allow hotlinking or you suck.

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh, wait, I hear alcohol and survivor don't mix!

Haha....please remember to refrain from listening to CBS1177 and Arkansas Bronco between the hours of 5 pm and 6 am.....you never know what will occur[/QUOTE]

You might want to add Conklin to that list. Last year he made quite an opening presence!! ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey..... I resemble that remark.

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:36 AM
and it wasn't even from me this time!

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 11:40 AM

You mean this:

http://archive.salon.com/people/bc/2001/03/06/chuck_barris/story.jpg

And, hey, I think the whole Black Mamba and Black Mamaba (whatever they were referring to) was pretty darn good. In other words, I was called a death snake. One bite from me and you are DEAD!! Then I was referred to as an assassin! Hey, that makes me a pretty powerful person! :~ohyah!: I think I might have to change my tag line...and dang, if we only had avatars!!! :yayaya:

Arkansas Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:40 AM
and it wasn't even from me this time!

I have been put on a 12 hour hold (7pm-7am) before believing it. Or thats what Ive heard.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Friendly reminder ...

If you missed the vote in Round 1 and you miss the deadline again today, then you die.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Friendly reminder ...

If you missed the vote in Round 1 and you miss the deadline again today, then you die.

Wait I only used one of my votes in round 1 does that count as a missed vote or because I did infact vote just only voted once I'm ok???

Arkansas Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I think that gives you an extra vote. You know kind of like roll over minutes. Damn have to go back and re-read all the rules again. I think its on like page 573.

Arkansas Bronco
03-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Never mind that is a rule still to reviewed by the commity. I did find that if you only used one in round one you can only use one the rest of the game.

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Please don't give hotrod and extra vote....if you do, then I'm surely dead this time. It'll be the tie breaker! UGH! :nono:

JCMElway
03-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Can I use the 14 votes that Hotrod didn't use because he got killed early in Survivor IV?

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Can I use the 14 votes that Hotrod didn't use because he got killed early in Survivor IV?

Nope sorry those are in my roll over votes. Im saving them for next year.

Mediator12
03-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Nope sorry those are in my roll over votes. Im saving them for next year.

Umm, I hate to tell you this but you used those in the blackout round last year. Plus, OD has repeatedly said all unused votes go directly to theDave. Why, well you'll have to ask him :wiggle:

JCMElway
03-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Umm, I hate to tell you this but you used those in the blackout round last year. Plus, OD has repeatedly said all unused votes go directly to theDave. Why, well you'll have to ask him :wiggle:

oh. Really?

I guess I should not have called thedave a squid-sucking piece of crap in my last PM.

oh boy.......

Mediator12
03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
BTW OD, that supercomputer is almost installed so we can hack the PM's and doctor them for our leisure. Those guys ODTY hired were a little strange though when I asked about how to use the DDOS features for the last hour of voting today. These guys will never know what hit them ;D

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 12:15 PM
I'd like to petition the powers that be and request that Dave be forced to wear pants.

Arkansas Bronco
03-12-2008, 12:18 PM
I'd like to petition the powers that be and request that Dave be forced to wear pants.

I dont think that can be done that limits his um ninja powers.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 12:21 PM
4321~ 4321~ 4321~

lol

alkemical
03-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Operation MNDFK is underway!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Never Argue with a Woman

One morning the husband returns after several hours
of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with
the lake, the wife decides to
take the boat out. She motors out a short distance,
anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up
alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you
doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know
you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write
you up."

"For reading a book," she replies,

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her
again,

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know
you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write
you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with Sexual
assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all
I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

TheDave
03-12-2008, 12:29 PM
BTW OD, that supercomputer is almost installed so we can hack the PM's and doctor them for our leisure. Those guys ODTY hired were a little strange though when I asked about how to use the DDOS features for the last hour of voting today. These guys will never know what hit them ;D

Just to let you know... I could probably find someone to do that for a little less than the cost of a "supercomputer"

Bronco Yoda
03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
..."This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express and I'm talking to whoever is listening out there......like I told my last wife... I said Honey I never drive faster than I can see and besides that its all in the reflexes......You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express and take his advice on a dark & stormy night alright...... When some wild eyed nine foot maniac smacks the back of your favorite head up against a barroom wall and asks if you have paid your dues,you just stare that big sucker back in the eye you just remember what old Jack Burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues Jack??? Yes sir the cheque is in the mail........ Now ya see I'm not sayin that I've been everywhere & I've done everything but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here and a man would have to be some kind of fool to think we're all alone in THIS universe...."

http://jackburton.no-ip.com/ct/pce.jpg

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
1 hour, nine minutes.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 12:48 PM
1 hour, nine minutes.

The pressure to make a decission is really getting to me.

Falconer
03-12-2008, 12:51 PM

We have a theme? Why didn't anyone tell me. I could have bought a vast array of electronic devices to go with it. I mean my wife always gets to buy clothes to go with a theme. HD came today! That is my new theme. :yayaya:

TheDave
03-12-2008, 12:52 PM
The pressure to make a decission is really getting to me.

Like it matters... With 16 possible votes it wouldn't suprise me if we had 17 names selected.

We are teh suck...

OBF1
03-12-2008, 12:53 PM
So what exactly is the theme of this Survivor ??? I would hate for people to think I am not interested in the ratings.

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
The thunders are rumbling ...

http://media.vidilife.com/image/2006/7/9/822820/885692L.jpg

Here's my solution for that...

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I want kung pao chicken for dinner

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
If someone could clean out their PM box that would be just wonderful....

Thank You

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Cleared!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Thank You

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:09 PM
yeah, not a problem. Im a shogun for hire.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 01:12 PM
42 minutes.

I'm gonna grab some noodles so the votes better be here when I get back.

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 01:12 PM
So what exactly is the theme of this Survivor ??? I would hate for people to think I am not interested in the ratings.

This is my guess.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Some of you obviously don't expect to be missing future rounds, but you should still think about saving those for emergencies.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:17 PM
what, the poisoned sushi roll? I got it off that model's ass, it should be fine.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Some of you obviously don't expect to be missing future rounds, but you should still think about saving those for emergencies.

Stop pressuring me :drown:

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:21 PM
What did you have to do to be broadcast in HD hotrod?

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:22 PM
What did you have to do to be broadcast in HD hotrod?

I had to shoot up steroids with Berry.

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
42 minutes.

I'm gonna grab some noodles so the votes better be here when I get back.

mmmm, noodles. I'm hungry!!

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I had to shoot up steroids with Berry.

Did you take it in the ass?

Crushaholic
03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
You mean this:

http://archive.salon.com/people/bc/2001/03/06/chuck_barris/story.jpg

The winner gets to be Jamie Farr and the loser gets to be Jaye P. Morgan...ROFL!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM

of course

TheDave
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM

Lock the thread... it's over.

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Chuck Barris
Long before "Survivor," the eccentric who created "The Gong Show" discovered that people will do anything to get on TV, and others will watch them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
archive.salon.com/.../06/chuck_barris/index.html

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:31 PM
of course

Ahso, must hurt! ;)

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM

LOL that was pretty good

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM

I'm scared for the next round now!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Ahso, must hurt! ;)

The key is to go somewhere else in your mind until it is over.

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 01:33 PM

speaking of locking threads...why aren't the old survivor threads locked?

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:35 PM
The key is to go somewhere else in your mind until it is over.

re-read the 'ahso' statement outloud. Make sure you do it in a bad asian accent. :)

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
re-read the 'ahso' statement outloud. Make sure you do it in a bad asian accent. :)

Bwahahahahaha

They wanted entertainment Ha!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:42 PM
The tension is mounting

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, we all know that I'm out this round. Might as well close up shop and move along! Round 3!

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Sorry I just can't have the Black Mamba lurking after I already agitated her.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 01:52 PM
LOL I re read the thread title and now see Going, Going GONG. I assumed it was going, going gone LOL

So it is a riff from the old gong show. Gene Gene the dancing machine would be proud.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Im gonna go ahead and call it.

Were trading down in the first round.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 01:53 PM
You get Clavi and a conditional pick in next years draft.

Punisher
03-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Sorry I just can't have the Black Mamba lurking after I already agitated her.
Facts about Black Mambas
Type: Reptile
Diet: Carnivore
Average lifespan in captivity: 11 years or more
Size: Up to 14 ft (4.3 m)
Weight: Up to 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
Did you know? Black mambas use their incredible speed to escape threats, not to hunt prey.
Size relative to a 6ft (2m) man:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4823/blackjs1.png

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Facts about Black Mambas
Type: Reptile
Diet: Carnivore
Average lifespan in captivity: 11 years or more
Size: Up to 14 ft (4.3 m)
Weight: Up to 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
Did you know? Black mambas use their incredible speed to escape threats, not to hunt prey.
Size relative to a 6ft (2m) man:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4823/blackjs1.png

LOL at that picture

OBF1
03-12-2008, 01:54 PM
according to my computer time.... Voting is over

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Tabulating ....

Hotrod
according to my computer time.... Voting is over

That cant be right I have not made up my mind yet.

Bronco Yoda
"Stay here, hold down the fort and keep the homefires burning. If I'm not back by dawn (wink) call the President!"

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/52b/a50/52ba500b-9dda-49cf-bb4b-d175396d68e3

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 01:56 PM

When is Anubis going to sign...WE NEED A PUNTER

Punisher
03-12-2008, 01:57 PM
"Stay here, hold down the fort and keep the homefires burning. If I'm not back by dawn (wink) call the President!"

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/52b/a50/52ba500b-9dda-49cf-bb4b-d175396d68e3

ROFL! Ha! Ha!

TheDave
Yeah, we all know that I'm out this round. Might as well close up shop and move along! Round 3!

The only way you could be in trouble is if we were trying to kill someone else...

If we were in the military everyone of us would be killed by "Friendly Fire"

Hotrod
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Im sorry

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 01:58 PM
The only way you could be in trouble is if we were trying to kill someone else...

aint that the truth

alkemical
03-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Bwahahahahaha

They wanted entertainment Ha!

:) I try

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:01 PM
That cant be right I have not made up my mind yet.

Just vote for yourself again :thumbs:

missingnumber7
03-12-2008, 02:01 PM

Nope...just you.

Falconer
03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Im sorry

I would also like to echo that statement...

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I am worried now. It has been 24 hours since my last pm.... If that is not a sign.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Im just a pawn in the chess board of the OM

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
we need to come up with nicknames for everyone. STG has got hers, everyone else needs one now. Clav could be sashimi or unagi.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Lets see...

1+1 = 2 carry the 4, divide by 6

Enough tabulating, how about an answer already ???

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
I'll prolly go with the nickname "dead man walking"

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I am so tired of hitting refresh.

Dave, call me when it is done

Punisher
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM

We got a Dead man walking here! Dead man walk...ing :spit:

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 02:07 PM

Aren't we all, in a sense.

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 02:09 PM

If we are picking characters I am going with Nick.....the......dick

Whatch the video you will know:

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/104512/bachlor_party_nick_the_dick.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/104512/bachlor_party_nick_the_dick/">Bachlor Party - Nick the Dick</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">For more funny videos, click here</a></font>

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Is that the foot long...... AND THEN SOME

Just another sausage minded comment.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:11 PM
I say we all pitch in and get OD a new abacus

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 02:12 PM
If we are picking characters I am going with Nick.....the......dick

Whatch the video you will know:

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/104512/bachlor_party_nick_the_dick.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/104512/bachlor_party_nick_the_dick/">Bachlor Party - Nick the Dick</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">For more funny videos, click here</a></font>

hahaha, "bravo, whoa, BRAVO!"

alkemical
03-12-2008, 02:15 PM
we need to come up with nicknames for everyone. STG has got hers, everyone else needs one now. Clav could be sashimi or unagi.

Calamari!

alkemical
03-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Aren't we all, in a sense.

The only problem with this life, is that nobody gets out alive!

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:16 PM
The only problem with this life, is that nobody gets out alive!

Speak for yourself buddy I've got a backup plan

;)

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 02:17 PM
When he pulls it out you can hear a thud. Like it hits the ground. BWAAHAAA

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Forget about it I'm leaving. I'll read about the results in the paper tomarrow.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:19 PM
George DUB could end the war in Iraq faster than Old Dude figures out a vote.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 02:19 PM
ROUND TWO RESULTS

It's For The Birds!

http://gallery.hd.org/_tn/std/natural-science/_more2003/_more11/birds-of-prey-over-Lake-Atitlan-Guatemala-3-BG.jpg

dark_hawk and Falconer soar above the radar and win Immunity for Round Three.

The Breakdown:

24champbailey.........dark_hawk
ApaOps5.................Bizzybone7
BMFBronco..............dark_hawk
Bronco Yoda............dark_hawk
cbs1177..................Bizzybone7
Conklin*..................dark_hawk
Dagmar...................dark_hawk
DBroncos4life*..........Failed to Appear
Falconer...................Bizzybone7
Hotrod.....................Bizzybone7
Jens1893..................Bizzybone7
minibronco................dead
Momof2littlebroncos....dark_hawk
Punisher....................Gunns
TheDave...................Bizzybone7
Tribster....................dark_hawk
TD30........................dark_hawk

Anubis.......................Falconer
Bizzybone7.................24Champ
Broncobiv...................24Champ
CBF1.........................Falconer
claviculasolomonis........24Champ
Crushaholic.................Falconer
Dark_hawk..................Falconer
DomCasual..................TD30
Gunns........................24Champ
JCMElway....................24Champ
Majik..........................dead
missingnumber7............Falconer
MrPeepers...................Falconer
smalltowngrll................Falconer
TheSportsGuru.............Falconer
VanceJohnson82...........Falconer
OSKIE!!!......................TD30

Blue Tiger Team

dark_hawk ..... 8
Bizzybone7......... 6
Gunns ............1
Nobody...........1

Orange Dragon Team

Falconer ........9
24Champbailey.........5
TD30..............2

Farewell to Bizzybone7 and 24Champbailey who are killed.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/robert_elliott/3-1-Executioner-with-axe.jpg

DBroncos4Life, having missed two votes, is out.

VOTING FOR ROUND THREE MAY BEGIN IMMEDIATELY

Votes due by Noon, Denver time, Thursday, March 13.

Same rules as Rounds 1 and 2.

claviculasolomonis and Punisher are eligible targets once again.

(edited to reflect JCMElway's vote, which I somehow overlooked the first time.)

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh oh the orange team got organized.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Dbronco4life has been GONGED

alkemical
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Speak for yourself buddy I've got a backup plan

;)

I don't even want to know how you are using HGH.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Freekin Punisher is out of his mind. Again he votes alone and targets a favorite.

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah he is laughing right now. I asked him to vote and he said NOPE I have mine done already.

Dagmar
03-12-2008, 02:24 PM
That wench STG is still alive! Nooooooooo!

TD30
Nice I felt like I was trying to get Rockies world series tickets, hitting refresh so many times, lol

Conklin
Freekin Punisher is out of his mind. Again he votes alone and targets a favorite.

it could be genius too...showing hes not really a part of the orange team and not worth voting off as hes not contributing toward our cause...thus saving him from getting targeted...ever thougt about that?

BMF Bronco
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Dbronco4life has been GONGED

And he was hoping to last longer this year. Apparently suicide was better than being samuaried!

smalltowngrll

I think he has a crush on her! Isn't that what happens in grade school when you like someone?

OBF1
My pm box is empty

Someone send me the plan for round 3

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Damn it JCMElway, If you are going to be the Blue teams leader, atleast vote.

Don't forget to send me my orders for the vote. I will be back after work tonight

Punisher
03-12-2008, 02:29 PM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/9866/gunnsxq7.png

alkemical
03-12-2008, 02:30 PM

Dammit! What if i have a no trade clause!

Punisher
03-12-2008, 02:30 PM
it could be genius too...showing hes not really a part of the orange team and not worth voting off as hes not contributing toward our cause...thus saving him from getting targeted...ever thougt about that?

Yea ya never know???:thumbsup:

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Damn it JCMElway, If you are going to be the Blue teams leader, atleast vote.

He did vote, and fairly early. The results have been corrected, accordingly.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I think punisher and gunns are in on it trying to get the rest of us gone.

Since Gunns never responds to my PM's and Punisher tells me what to do, i'm thinking that this is a true statement.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:34 PM
OD, your math skills suck.

Falconer has 9 votes, Champ has 5 :)

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Cant you idiots do anything right. I said STG not Bizzy.........what a bunch of tools.

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:35 PM

His abacus had a windows operating error message in the middle of his calculations.

TheDave
03-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh oh the orange team got organized.

even a broken clock is right twice a day... :yayaya:

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Hotrod.

Who are we voting off in round 3???

Hotrod
03-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Hotrod.

Who are we voting off in round 3???

STG

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 02:38 PM

Yup. You're right. It's fixed now. I think I did record JCM's vote when it came in (in the final tally), but forgot to attribute it. Then when I added his vote, I added one more for 24Champ, but it was already in there.

Anyway, it's fixed now.

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I need to kill more of you to make the accounting easier.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Please forgive my adopt a bronco. Though he is a nice guy, seemingly harmless, he is actually an evil bastage and has math skills of a 3rd grader..... Thats what makes him so special ROFL!

Old Dude
03-12-2008, 02:41 PM
ROUND TWO RESULTS

It's For The Birds!

http://gallery.hd.org/_tn/std/natural-science/_more2003/_more11/birds-of-prey-over-Lake-Atitlan-Guatemala-3-BG.jpg

dark_hawk and Falconer soar above the radar and win Immunity for Round Three.

The Breakdown:

24champbailey.........dark_hawk
ApaOps5.................Bizzybone7
BMFBronco..............dark_hawk
Bronco Yoda............dark_hawk
cbs1177..................Bizzybone7
Conklin*..................dark_hawk
Dagmar...................dark_hawk
DBroncos4life*..........Failed to Appear
Falconer...................Bizzybone7
Hotrod.....................Bizzybone7
Jens1893..................Bizzybone7
minibronco................dead
Momof2littlebroncos....dark_hawk
Punisher....................Gunns
TheDave...................Bizzybone7
Tribster....................dark_hawk
TD30........................dark_hawk

Anubis.......................Falconer
Bizzybone7.................24Champ
Broncobiv...................24Champ
CBF1.........................Falconer
claviculasolomonis........24Champ
Crushaholic.................Falconer
Dark_hawk..................Falconer
DomCasual..................TD30
Gunns........................24Champ
JCMElway....................24Champ
Majik..........................dead
missingnumber7............Falconer
MrPeepers...................Falconer
smalltowngrll................Falconer
TheSportsGuru.............Falconer
VanceJohnson82...........Falconer
OSKIE!!!......................TD30

Blue Tiger Team

dark_hawk ..... 8
Bizzybone7......... 6
Gunns ............1
Nobody...........1

Orange Dragon Team

Falconer ........9
24Champbailey.........5
TD30..............2

Farewell to Bizzybone7 and 24Champbailey who are killed.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/robert_elliott/3-1-Executioner-with-axe.jpg

DBroncos4Life, having missed two votes, is out.

VOTING FOR ROUND THREE MAY BEGIN IMMEDIATELY

Votes due by Noon, Denver time, Thursday, March 13.

Same rules as Rounds 1 and 2.

claviculasolomonis and Punisher are eligible targets once again.

(edited to reflect JCMElway's vote, which I somehow overlooked the first time.)

So here's the adjusted final for anyone who missed it...

theAPAOps5
Cant you idiots do anything right. I said STG not Bizzy.........what a bunch of tools.

well you must have been drinking with ArkBro is sounded like sbizzy anTo Gone7

smalltowngrll
STG

Finally!!! I need to get a life again! :P

Arkansas Bronco
And he was hoping to last longer this year. Apparently suicide was better than being samuaried!

I guess without me to have war with it. It just wasnt as much fun for him.

OBF1
03-12-2008, 02:47 PM
I have had 8 pm's since the game ended... ALL from the Orange team :)

theAPAOps5
03-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I have had to save my pms to text files 7 times as I reached my 200 PM limit.

smalltowngrll
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
I have had 8 pm's since the game ended... ALL from the Orange team :)

So YOU are the mole! Yup, I knew it all along! You sneaky little devil! thwack

DomCasual
03-12-2008, 03:16 PM
I have had to save my pms to text files 7 times as I reached my 200 PM limit.

I hit seven in the first thirty minutes. I am up to 1437 clear-outs.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 03:18 PM
I like to track PM's i send out.

DomCasual
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I like to track PM's i send out.

I actually hired an administrative assistant to do just that. The stress of the job sent her over the edge, though. So, I am having to improvise.

I just don't think she was prepared for the sheer volume of the PMs - and, of course, the unpleasant things she was undoubtedly exposed to in the PMs themselves.

alkemical
03-12-2008, 03:32 PM
I actually hired an administrative assistant to do just that. The stress of the job sent her over the edge, though. So, I am having to improvise.

I just don't think she was prepared for the sheer volume of the PMs - and, of course, the unpleasant things she was undoubtedly exposed to in the PMs themselves.

Speaking of, what happened to her.