PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR V: "Hotrod is not the master of the stupid" - Final vote time!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Damn it CBS, I told you not to share my strategy chart with everyone else.ROFL!

I knew you liked direct physical attacks

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Ignore the voice behind the curtain orange team. That is all. end of transmission. Over and out.

yep he is just drunk

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 01:34 AM
http://www.guardianpestcontrol.com/images/Gif%20Images/mole_traps.jpg

got ya

Majik
03-08-2008, 02:07 AM
something to pass the time.......
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmTbs_AJW_M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmTbs_AJW_M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ratboy
03-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Katherine is so hot.

minibronco
03-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Wait....so are there any free passes for Chinese people like me?

minibronco
03-08-2008, 03:52 AM
ehem

Three for the Price of ONE!

BIM and *24champbailey join the swelling ranks of the undead! And **Missingnumber7 is gone.

THE VOTE

1. BMF Bronco ........ Dead
2. BIM.....................TheDave x2
3. Majikman7........... Dead
4. heydensmom.........Dead
5. bfoflcommish.........Dead
6. *24champbailey....BIM and Smalltowngrll
7. hotrod.................BIM and *24champbailey
8. **missingnumber7 ................................
9. ludo21................TheDave x2
10. DBroncos4life......Dead
11. minibronco .........BIM and Smalltowngrll
12. Ratboy...............BIM and *24champbailey
13. Bronx33.............TheDave x6 [all missed]
14. *Dagmar............TheDave
15. DomCasual..........BIM and *24champbailey
16. Great13…….......…BIM and *24champbailey
17. TheDave.............Playing Dead
18. rascal.................BIM and *24champbailey
19. Mile High Shack....BIM and *24champbailey
20. Arkansas Bronco...BIM and *24champbailey
21. Mediator12..........BIM and *24champbailey
22. Smalltowngrll.......*24champbailey x2

What the hell STG?!

Haha somebody's bitter. I remember some famous person saying forget about the past.

Old Dude
03-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Memo:

Anubis
Bizzybone7
Broncobiv
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns
JCMElway
Majik
missingnumber7
MrPeepers
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82
OSKIE!!!

Look, guys, I know that some of you are not completely thrilled with your seating arrangements, but it is what it is. Find strength in diversity. Forge your shortcomings into bonds of strength. Rent "the breakfast club." Tolerance and understanding!

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/shop/images/tees6/7696_0L.jpg

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/shop/images/tees6/7664_0L.jpg

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Instant classic line by BMF: I Win

Followed by: actually the tie breaker goes to Med!

That was good stuff.

Then, after that was posted he still issued this one:

BMF: I have not been voted for yet!

Thanks to DOM for voting for Mediator in the second round!

HAHAHAHA! Such sweet irony!

The sweet Irony comment makes it priceless!

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 10:22 AM
BTW, we are currently considering proposal # 141 by hotrod for double secret immunity if he plays both sides in every round of survivor Mall. It looks like it might pass if ODTY would stop bringing in zombie witnesses :oyvey:

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 10:52 AM
http://www.liquorbrands.com/images/Evan_Williams_Black_Bottle_Shot_web.jpg
VS.
http://www.southernwine.com/Portals/0/SWS_Images/Florida%20Images/Products/jimbeam/white.jpg

just in case some people were wondering

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2008, 10:53 AM
http://www.liquorbrands.com/images/Evan_Williams_Black_Bottle_Shot_web.jpg
VS.
http://www.southernwine.com/Portals/0/SWS_Images/Florida%20Images/Products/jimbeam/white.jpg

just in case some people were wondering

No I drink Ezra Brooks not Evan Williams.

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 11:13 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/a3/180px-Ezra.jpg

vs

http://www.spirituosenworld.de/produkte/glaeser/details/jimbeam_longdrink_gr.jpg

Majik
03-08-2008, 01:03 PM
The only way my parents could keep my under control when I was a child........

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n102/arkenon/barbed_wire.jpg

voters beware!

TD30
03-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Old Dude, Hand the crown to Tibster now, He has an unbeatable game plan going:notworthy

lol

smalltowngrll
03-08-2008, 01:51 PM
No way... we have dortoh!

As long as you never give him 10 shanks to use, we are swell!!

smalltowngrll
03-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Memo:

Anubis
Bizzybone7
Broncobiv
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns
JCMElway
Majik
missingnumber7
MrPeepers
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82
OSKIE!!!

Look, guys, I know that some of you are not completely thrilled with your seating arrangements, but it is what it is. Find strength in diversity. Forge your shortcomings into bonds of strength. Rent "the breakfast club." Tolerance and understanding!
[/IMG]

Tolerance??? We have no tolerance! We are completely incapeable of working together! Noone will listen, noone will make a decision, noone will do anything. Everyone claims ignorance. I think we all really are ignorant! We might as well just give up and hand over the reigns to the Orange team.

Let me explain a few things...

CBF1 starts the freaking game off while on vacation! He can't even seem to return pm's and he's too busy playing with Chica to even take the time to TRY...yes TRY and come to some sort of compromise!! Who the hell knows what's going through his mind except for tequilla and sex! Oh, and tans from Hawaii!

Then there's claviculawhatever. He has so many arms and each one has a different name on it. He can't even seem to figure out which one of the 18 people over there we should vote for. I'm sure he'll have many hanging chads!!

Majik....well, I just wasted several minutes of my life on that youtube video. Note to self: Don't ever watch majik's youtube videos!! Not to mention he's now making alliances with Tribster who, somewhere along the line of zombie mall stabbed me in the back after I offered favors for votes!

And Anubis just won't even return one of my pm's! I've no clue what I did to piss him off, but I'm sorry!! Really I am. Lets make up and be friends, k?

The only ones I seem to be able to talk to is DomCasual and Crushaholic! We have a great alliance going on. ^5 The rest of you just suck!

missingnumber7
03-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Tolerance??? We have no tolerance! We are completely incapeable of working together! Noone will listen, noone will make a decision, noone will do anything. Everyone claims ignorance. I think we all really are ignorant! We might as well just give up and hand over the reigns to the Orange team.

CBF1 starts the freaking game off while on vacation! He can't even seem to return pm's and he's too busy playing with Chica to even take the time to TRY...yes TRY and come to some sort of compromise!! Who the hell knows what's going through his mind except for tequilla and sex! Oh, and tans from Hawaii!

Then there's claviculawhatever. He has so many arms and each one has a different name on it. He can't even seem to figure out which one of the 18 people over there we should vote for. I'm sure he'll have many hanging chads!!

Majik....well, I just wasted several minutes of my life on that youtube video. Note to self: Don't ever watch majik's youtube videos!! Not to mention he's now making alliances with Tribster who, somewhere along the line of zombie mall stabbed me in the back after I offered favors for votes!

And Anubis just won't even return one of my pm's! I've no clue what I did to piss him off, but I'm sorry!! Really I am. Lets make up and be friends, k?

The only ones I seem to be able to talk to is DomCasual and Crushaholic! We have a great alliance going on. ^5 The rest of you just suck!

I'm further away than anyone and 8 hours different:P

Sassy
03-08-2008, 02:38 PM

LOL! You GO GIRL!

Bronco Yoda
03-08-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.bdb.co.za/shackle/images/sheep_racing.jpg

I've decided to race... not walk... straight into a kill zone. Don't judge my sheepomastic ways. It just feels right...

Sassy
03-08-2008, 02:47 PM
I Am The Mole :devil:

OBF1
03-08-2008, 02:50 PM

I've decided to race... not walk... straight into a kill zone. Don't judge my sheepomastic ways. It just feels right...

Them is some fine sheep :wiggle:

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 02:51 PM

I see you but who are you working with their are two of you ready the sheep

OBF1
03-08-2008, 02:53 PM
I Am The Mole :devil:

I thought Clavi8armamosis is a mole??? I am so damn confused now.

STG, what do you think goes better with this Hawaiian shirt, the loafers or tennis'

So when do we vote again. Hotrod, who are we voting off?

So many questions, too little time

Broncoman13
03-08-2008, 02:54 PM

What kind of favors we talking here... some people may be inclined to respond to PMs for said favors...

Just sayin...;D

missingnumber7
03-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Isn't it a little early for the sheep jokes?

OBF1
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM

1) Old Dude said he was going to start the game after I got back from vacation... What does the sick old bastid do? He waits until I go on vacation to start the game. This is his annual welcome to the game CBF1 jab.

2) Crushaholic sent me a pm saying I am an a-hole

3) The only other pm's I get are either dortoh alliance notes or Majik dating advice youtube videos.

Now you go and tell everyone that the rest of the team sucks including me. If anyone ever sent me a real pm, I will tell them you said we suck ROFL!

Old Dude, I do not recall anyone saying we suck (except STG now) I think the common catch phrase is the we are in total Kaos and communicate like talking to Taco John about getting avitars back.

By the way, when is the 1st vote???

OBF1
03-08-2008, 03:05 PM

Not when TheDave is involved LOL

Dagmar
03-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I vote Jake Plummer.

Majik
03-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I kill with my dance moves...
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsozn3Iii4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsozn3Iii4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bronco Yoda
03-08-2008, 03:13 PM
If we take Majik out...do we get to ban him from this thread as a prize?

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 03:14 PM
sure put him on ignore anyone can ban him from a thread.

OBF1
03-08-2008, 03:20 PM
No way Majik get's voted off, He is going to get like 15 go home votes and someone else will get the single vote and get banished from the game.

Excellent game plan Majik has going if you ask me

Northman
03-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Memo:

Anubis
Bizzybone7
Broncobiv
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns
JCMElway
Majik
missingnumber7
MrPeepers
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82
OSKIE!!!

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/shop/images/tees6/7696_0L.jpg

http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/shop/images/tees6/7664_0L.jpg

SO what your really saying is that although we are demented and sad we should still be social correct? Ha!

I didnt even know that we had seating arrangements. Ha!

Northman
03-08-2008, 03:26 PM

Look babe, on this island if you want a little you got to give a little. Know what i mean? Hilarious! :wave:

24champ
03-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Well Majik dances better than I do...sad as that is. :nono:

Majik
03-08-2008, 03:27 PM
No way Majik get's voted off, He is going to get like 15 go home votes and someone else will get the single vote and get banished from the game.

:wiggle: screw alliances......

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 04:10 PM
:wiggle: screw alliances......

That is the perfect strategy when no one will let you in ROFL!

PS I was going to get you that Ron Dayne Autographed jersey, then I remembered how you went out like a punk and tried not to waste Ron's time actually signing it. Instead, we talked about how crazy those Wisconsin fans really are and how glad he was to get out of there.

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Med smacking the majik down!

Bronco Yoda
03-08-2008, 04:20 PM

We're going to leave him around to torture you. That's the plan...

btw, That super-double secret mole hunt alliance is still on...right?

minibronco
03-08-2008, 04:20 PM

Reverse psychology at its finest.

minibronco
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8426/onnoticejv5.jpg

Majik
03-08-2008, 04:33 PM
That is the perfect strategy when no one will let you in ROFL!

PS I was going to get you that Ron Dayne Autographed jersey, then I remembered how you went out like a punk and tried not to waste Ron's time actually signing it. Instead, we talked about how crazy those Wisconsin fans really are and how glad he was to get out of there.

LOL speaking of Wisconsin fans we will all be getting wasted tonight in celebration of the Badgers Mens Basketball outright Big Ten Title, or at least I know I will be.

TheDave
03-08-2008, 04:49 PM

I can't tell if this is a real bad attempt at disinfo or the begginings of a collosal meltdown... Either way I like it :thumbs:

TheDave
03-08-2008, 04:51 PM

Seriously why would we vote out Majik? He is the single greatest lose cannon this game has ever seen. I want him on the blue team as long as possible ;D

Bronco Yoda
03-08-2008, 04:59 PM
I can't tell if this is a real bad attempt at disinfo or the begginings of a collosal meltdown... Either way I like it :thumbs:

= STG cracking the whip and got all the boys stepping in line..... The question is if she really has one of those cat woman outfits... MEOWWWW

I've heard things...

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Seriously why would we vote out Majik? He is the single greatest lose cannon this game has ever seen. I want him on the blue team as long as possible ;D

Absolutely, they have no serious way of planning any coordinated efforts with him over there. The longer he stays in, the more influence that one vote gets towards the second place finisher ^5

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 05:24 PM
= STG cracking the whip and got all the boys stepping in line..... The question is if she really has one of those cat woman outfits... MEOWWWW

I've heard things...

She does, the problem is it was from her Halloween costume when she was 12. You should see her try and fit into it NOW :rofl:

TheDave
03-08-2008, 05:27 PM
She does, the problem is it was from her Halloween costume when she was 12. You should see her try and fit into it NOW :rofl:

Med, Med, Med... There are atleast a dozen sick bastards in this game that are now typing with one hand because of that...

missingnumber7
03-08-2008, 05:30 PM

I've heard things...

Cracking the whip...geez you were lucky...she told me how to vote and told me if i didn't, I would get something very disturbing...and all i heard was a buzzing in her purse as she walked away.

Majik
03-08-2008, 05:39 PM
and all i heard was a buzzing in her purse as she walked away.

not that theres anything wrong with that......
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/SOUTHERNSTYLIST17/vibratorworks.jpg

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
of course there is nothing wrong with that.

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Is it really that hard for people to keep their PM box clear......

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 05:56 PM
OD when are you going to clarify the 2 vote situation???

JCMElway
03-08-2008, 05:56 PM
No, were you trying to pm me apa?

:wiggle:

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
yes I was. are we still on for the triple secret alliance.

Broncoman13
03-08-2008, 06:12 PM
yes I was. are we still on for the triple sex meet?

TMI my friend, TMI!

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Drunk PM'ing is the BEST Ha!

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 06:16 PM
To the drunk girl please use spell check then cut & paste your PMs because I have no idea what your talking about Ha!

TheDave
03-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I have hotrod on ignore... what is he saying?

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Drunk PM'ing is the BEST Ha!

I once professed my undying love for Heydenmom last year and then she fingered me over that pm.

Sassy
03-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I am the Mole...beware...

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 06:32 PM
I once professed my undying love for Heydenmom last year and then she fingered me over that pm.

LOL

You too Ha!

Punisher
03-08-2008, 06:35 PM

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5123/moleaq8.png Moleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :~ohyah!:

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I still dont understand what your saying STG Ha!

Sassy
03-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Do not believe a word that dortoH is saying...he's undercover...and in cahoots with The Mole ;D

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 07:11 PM
how can I be in cahoots with the mole when I myself am the mole?

Mediator12
03-08-2008, 07:13 PM
how can I be in cahoots with the mole when I myself am the mole?

Dude, you were the mole LAST GAME! Put down the Wild Turkey Ark gave you and remember its survivor V would you. No wonder you still think you get 2 votes, and No you are not in prison anymore!

Pick Six
03-08-2008, 07:48 PM

Koo Koo Kachoo...

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Uh.....well med I never followed up on that in fact I finished off that bottle last night.
Dude, you were the mole LAST GAME! Put down the Wild Turkey Ark gave you and remember its survivor V would you. No wonder you still think you get 2 votes, and No you are not in prison anymore!

Pick Six
03-08-2008, 07:53 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crFVwx_lae8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crFVwx_lae8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

minibronco
03-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Looks like there's no nasty PM fixing yet...or is there? It gets all over the place

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2008, 08:11 PM
not that theres anything wrong with that......
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/SOUTHERNSTYLIST17/vibratorworks.jpg

Glad to see Majik got his vibrator fixed. ;D

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 08:12 PM
No thats just what every woman has ever told him.

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Could be both. just sayin.

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Could be both. just sayin.

Well he got sick of hearing it so he figured he would see why!

OBF1
03-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Why are we discussing majik's vibrator collection now???

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Why are we discussing majik's vibrator collection now???

Sorry it is a boring night and just noticed he was happy it works. Figured Id just be friendly and congratulate him.

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Chirp Chirp Chirp

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrJYUqh4G5I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrJYUqh4G5I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Um yeah cbs1177 is a fine target by me......... ;D

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Um yeah cbs1177 is a fine target by me......... ;D

oops i used the wrong bird call. This is even harder then code words.

Momof2littlebroncos
03-08-2008, 10:36 PM
so back to the game so what is the new code word for orange?

theAPAOps5
03-08-2008, 10:38 PM
oops i used the wrong bird call. This is even harder then code words.

Jesus man do you know how close the trigger was to being pulled. Get the calls right. We are looking for the Lark Bunting Whippoorwill with the spotted tail feathers thats common to the General NorthEasterWestern most tip.

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
so back to the game so what is the new code word for orange?

I am waiting for Med12 to trickle the info down to STG so be waiting on her pm.

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Get the calls right.

http://www.cebeans.com/birdcallerp.gif

TheDave
03-08-2008, 10:57 PM

and the plot thickens....

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 11:20 PM
**** nobody told me there was a freaking plot.....whats the freaking plot....

when do we start PM'ing???

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 11:23 PM

I heard we are voting off of someone from the blue tiger side. I got a pm saying details to follow. That is all I have gotten.

OBF1
03-08-2008, 11:24 PM

I think Cbs is chirping some love song to Apa..... translation is vote me off

or something like that :rofl:

By the way Hotrod, our plan is going as scheduled..... BMF has no idea whats going on :thumbs:
As long as we are using stealth mode, no one but us can read our posts

cbs1177
03-08-2008, 11:26 PM

By the way Hotrod, our plan is going as scheduled..... BMF has no idea whats going on :thumbs:
As long as we are using stealth mode, no one but us can read our posts

That is b/c JCMElway hasn't returned any of my pms for another chat.

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 11:28 PM

By the way Hotrod, our plan is going as scheduled..... BMF has no idea whats going on :thumbs:As long as we are using stealth mode, no one but us can read our posts

saying BMF has no idea whats going on is like announcing water is wet.

Are we still voting out iangold???

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 11:33 PM
wait Im the only one that does not know of the plot......that must mean the plot is against JFK....no???

OBF1
03-08-2008, 11:35 PM
The plan is starting to look like a Mike Shannahan "plan" I have no idea what it is :)

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 11:41 PM
The plan is starting to look like a Mike Shannahan "plan" I have no idea what it is :)

We are reaching for the stars with our plan to attain the #1 pick in 09 Hilarious!

OBF1
03-08-2008, 11:43 PM
In that case, I am drafting Majik with this years #1 pick :)

TheDave
03-08-2008, 11:45 PM
In that case, I am drafting Majik with this years #1 pick :)

Just curious when you draft Majik #1 overall... Does his vibrator come with?

TheDave
03-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Come to think of it... I don't want to know.

Hotrod
03-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Come to think of it... I don't want to know.

liar :spit:

TheDave
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
This message is hidden because Hotrod is on your ignore list

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 12:12 AM
This message is hidden because Hotrod is on your ignore list

LOL

OBF1
03-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Just curious when you draft Majik #1 overall... Does his vibrator come with?

I think I am going to put myself on ignore!Booya!

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
I think I am going to put myself on ignore!Booya!

LOL

I've done that to myself with great sucess :spit:

OBF1
03-09-2008, 12:27 AM
This message is hidden because Hotrod is on your ignore list.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Did it work ???

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
This message is hidden because Hotrod is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because CBF1 is a douche :)

OBF1
03-09-2008, 12:29 AM
This message is hidden because CBF1 is a douche :)

:believeit :believeit :believeit :believeit :believeit :believeit

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 12:34 AM
God I'm ready for a tailgate!!!

Northman
03-09-2008, 12:39 AM

Me either but either way the Blue Tigers defense sucks.

TheDave
03-09-2008, 12:40 AM
This message is hidden because Anubis is on your ignore list.

Punisher
03-09-2008, 12:42 AM
This message is hidden because everyone is on your ignore list.

Northman
03-09-2008, 01:01 AM
This ignore is hidden because your on the message list.

Mediator12
03-09-2008, 01:36 AM

Umm, she sent out the pm's yesterday :thumbs:

Good lord, even after all the mistakes you made last year you are still a day late and a dollar short? Oh yeah, that's why you lasted till the mid rounds. That's what you get for trusting family :notworthy

OBF1
03-09-2008, 01:52 AM
This message is hidden because CBF1 is on your ignore list.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Me either but either way the Blue Tigers defense sucks.

Now this is the most honest thing on the entire thread LOL

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Umm, she sent out the pm's yesterday :thumbs:

Good lord, even after all the mistakes you made last year you are still a day late and a dollar short? Oh yeah, that's why you lasted till the mid rounds. That's what you get for trusting family :notworthy

STG my pm box was full last night can you please resend the orders. Thanks.

Broncobiv
03-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Hey all you Orange Dragons...why don't you let me know who you want me to vote for. Highest vote-getter gets my vote!

OBF1
03-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Good question Biv..... Let the Orange team tell us who to vote off.

What does ye say

OBF1
03-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Just do not ask the Blue team because I would be as good as gone :giggle:

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Good question Biv..... Let the Orange team tell us who to vote off.

What does ye say

You

Broncobiv
03-09-2008, 03:10 AM
You
O.K. I'll pencil in CBF1 as my vote...if one or two more Dragons agree, then off goes my PM to Old Dude!

Ratboy
03-09-2008, 03:17 AM
Did i win yet?

Broncobiv
03-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Man...how is anyone supposed to take advantage of me in my drunken state if no Survivors are logged in? After all, isn't that the point of this game???

It's only midnight CO time...

Majik
03-09-2008, 06:56 AM
not gonna lie I feel like puking my brains out rihgt now.... :'(

Majik
03-09-2008, 06:56 AM
please someone rub my back as I vomit

missingnumber7
03-09-2008, 08:03 AM
I think its Hotrods turn to hold your hair back while you puke.

Old Dude
03-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Tiebreaker 5: If tiebreakers 1-4 fail to achieve one elimination from each group, then we will re-do the whole round.

Except that non-voters WILL have those strikes recorded against them.

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Man...how is anyone supposed to take advantage of me in my drunken state if no Survivors are logged in? After all, isn't that the point of this game???

It's only midnight CO time...

Let me educate you on the finer points of Survivor. Most everyone, except CBF1 are in stealth mode. Meaning they have their settings set to hide when they are logged on. Except CBF1 of course he has a ball of steal....

Ratboy
03-09-2008, 02:32 PM
When do we send in our votes?

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Orange team can we all get together so we can make the vote require a do over for the whole round. I submit to you that Old Dude has made us all his puppets in Survivor for years. Let us return the favor and make him our puppet. DANCE PUPPET DANCE!

TheDave
03-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Tiebreaker 5: If tiebreakers 1-4 fail to achieve one elimination from each group, then we will re-do the whole round.

This message is hidden because Old Dude is on your ignore list.

Broncobiv
03-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Except CBF1 of course he has a ball of steal....
Just one? Was he in a horrendous accident of some sort?

missingnumber7
03-09-2008, 05:35 PM

Something tells me you really want to do this:P

OBF1
03-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I am voting Biv off.... that One ball comment was uncalled for.

TheDave
03-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Just one? Was he in a horrendous accident of some sort?

Rumor has it he got one caught in the gears of a combine... Not real sure why he was working on his combine in SoCal while going camando, but that is the story.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Rumor has it he got one caught in the gears of a combine... Not real sure why he was working on his combine in SoCal while going camando, but that is the story.

And only a meat gazer would come up with this kind of story.

TheDave
03-09-2008, 05:49 PM
This message is hidden because the "One nut wonder" is on your ignore list.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 05:55 PM
You are getting the "Tea Bag" for that comment

TheDave
03-09-2008, 05:58 PM
You are getting the "Tea Bag" for that comment

Not sure you can technically call it a teabag when it is only 1/2 full... just sayin ;D

OBF1
03-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Not sure you can technically call it a teabag when it is only 1/2 full... just sayin ;D

Hence the choice of Bag vs Bagged Hilarious!

Northman
03-09-2008, 06:43 PM

Thanks, i just spit root beer all over myself. Hilarious!

OBF1
03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Hotrod, are we still voting Old Dude out in round 1..... Let me know

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 08:12 PM
other tea bag uses:

Relieve your tired eyes
Revitalize tired, achy, or puffy eyes. Soak two tea bags in warm water and place them over your closed eyes for 20 minutes. The tannins in the tea act to reduce puffiness and soothe tired eyes.

http://www.rd.com/images/EUFOT/asteriskEUFOT.gifReduce razor burn
Ouch! Why didn't you remember to replace that razor blade before you started to shave? To soothe razor burn and relieve painful nicks and cuts, apply a wet tea bag to the affected area. And don't forget to replace the blade before your next shave.

minibronco
03-09-2008, 08:17 PM
When do we send in our votes?

:spit:

Vote to (or for, depending on what your name is) Old Dude now

TheDave
03-09-2008, 08:20 PM
other tea bag uses:

Relieve your tired eyes
Revitalize tired, achy, or puffy eyes. Soak two tea bags in warm water and place them over your closed eyes for 20 minutes. The tannins in the tea act to reduce puffiness and soothe tired eyes.

So you intend to dip CBF1's "bean bag" in water and wear it for 20 minutes so that you look more "Awake" in the morning?

Dude your messed up...

I don't want to think of how you get rid of "Morning Breath"...

OBF1
03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Cbs1177 has teabag written all over himself.

Psssssstttttt Cbs, do you like camping ???

OBF1
03-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Okay, I have officially sent in both of my votes to Old Dude.

Broncochica
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM

LOL Uh, Oh!! Ha!

JCMElway
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM

Did you vote for the teabag?

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Sorry CBF that whole one ball thing really took off!

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:05 PM

Great now OD will come up with yet another rule to remember.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Sorry CBF that whole one ball thing really turned me on!

Fixed it for you :thumbsup:

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
My vote is in. I shanked SportsGuru. Anyone up for some lamb chops?

OBF1
03-09-2008, 09:14 PM
I have a bottle of Chianti to go with them

So both of us voted for the Guru then

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I still have to fgure out who to shank on the orange team. Definatly dont want the side of sausage. I think we need something with far less kick to not over power the entre.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Do not shank Cbs.... He will come up with some other way to use the Tea Bag

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Ouch and just reading the info from earlier I doubt I will ever order sweet tea again.

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:24 PM

eextremely helpful with those boils on the butt

Drain a boil
Drain a boil with a boiled tea bag! Cover a boil with a wet tea bag overnight and the boil should drain without pain by the time you wake up next morning.

OBF1
03-09-2008, 09:29 PM
CBF1 just techni-colored yawned all over his computer.

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 09:31 PM
cbs please don't share anymore health aids!

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
cbs please don't share anymore health aids!

they were coming off of reader's digest .com

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Blue team definatly doesnt need to vote yet. Conklin still has plenty of time to get hammered.

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Has this board already be updated for the time change?

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 09:37 PM
The time on this board is all out of whack as it is. I would just go by your own clock.

Pick Six
03-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Has this board already be updated for the time change?

My time is set for Alaska time. That's as close as I can get to Central Time on this board...LOL

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah I figured out how much mine was off by and found the time zone to get local time.

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:46 PM
My time is set for Alaska time. That's as close as I can get to Central Time on this board...LOL

Same here. ROFL!

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Apa posted on 666 he is the devil behind it all

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Apa posted on 666 he is the devil behind it all

I think snowspot is the one responsible. By the way is he even still around?

cbs1177
03-09-2008, 09:53 PM
he got departed for missing too many votes I believe.

Broncoman13
03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah I figured out how much mine was off by and found the time zone to get local time.

Apa has Post #666, team Blue. Launch Round 2 Operation CmaiSchl0ng

It had to be someone!!!

Broncoman13
03-09-2008, 10:10 PM
The time on this board is all out of whack as it is. I would just go by your own clock.

You mean you didn't acutally post this message at 09 this morning?

theAPAOps5
03-09-2008, 10:13 PM
I sold my soul to the devil. His name is Old Dude

OBF1
03-09-2008, 10:18 PM
So, Has anyone else voted or am I the only one so far?

TheDave
03-09-2008, 10:20 PM
what is this vote thing all about... ???

OBF1
03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
what is this vote thing all about... ???

Hotrod told me that you are to get 5 total votes in round 1. Hilarious!

TheDave
03-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Hotrod told me that you are to get 5 total votes in round 1. Hilarious!

Cool 4 1/2 to Rascal and 1/2 to Mile High Shack.... Nice!

Majik
03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
lets all wait till the last minute tomorrow to send our votes in!

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 10:40 PM

Majik I was told that you get extra time and send in your vote at 5 mountain time.

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 11:06 PM
I wish I had a good rack of lamb the salmon I grilled didnt turn out well.

Broncobiv
03-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Phew! By trial and error, I found that I have to set me time setting to (GMT - 11:00) Midway Island, Samoa in order to have OM display the correct time on posts. I live in AZ, by the way.

Hotrod
03-09-2008, 11:31 PM
The vote is due on Tuesday?

Im so confused

*this message is blocked because Im on my Ignore list

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2008, 11:34 PM
The vote is due on Tuesday?

Im so confused

*this message is blocked because Im on my Ignore list

As of Majik getting extended time you have to be in by 10 MTZ.

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 12:10 AM
dooms day clock

http://www.bionique.net/uploaded_images/070112_doomsdayClock_hmed_5p.widec-788627.jpg

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 12:11 AM
I did receive a vote from a player and attempted to confirm it but got this answer:

[deleted] has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

The vote will be counted but I obviously won't be able to confirm that with the player.

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 12:14 AM
OD if we set our profile to Mountain time are you assuming the Orangemane noon time deadline or the real atomic clock time in Colorado deadline?

Hotrod
03-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I did receive a vote from a player and attempted to confirm it but got this answer:

[deleted] has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

The vote will be counted but I obviously won't be able to confirm that with the player.

Sorry I dont accept PM's from people on my ignore list :giggle:

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Alright so OD just gave a hint and after much research vancejohnson got banned. He is this years Conklin!

Hotrod
03-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Ok so if vance is banned do I get my vote back???

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 12:26 AM
And it makes sense what TDMvp's thread was about. One of vances last post was a very hateful post towards him. So I am assuming it has to do with that.

Man I am one damn fine investigator.

Arkansas Bronco
03-10-2008, 12:26 AM
I delete all my pms someone show OD the mix-up just we made just to give OD a laugh.

TheDave
03-10-2008, 12:34 AM
OK, So if someone misses 2 votes and they are then eliminated, are they gone as well as the 2nd place vote getter or instead of?

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 12:35 AM
I think last year they were eliminated in place of said vote getter. OD will need to verify though.

Conklin
03-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Alright so OD just gave a hint and after much research vancejohnson got banned. He is this years Conklin!

give me time...the night is young and i'm workin on a second case :-D

now if someone from my team would pm me who i should FOR SURE vote for....i can't remember if i was supposed to vote for hotrod or not cuz i deleted my messages

Hotrod
03-10-2008, 12:42 AM
do I get my vote back!!!!

OBF1
03-10-2008, 12:43 AM
give me time...the night is young and i'm workin on a second case :-D

now if someone from my team would pm me who i should FOR SURE vote for....i can't remember if i was supposed to vote for hotrod or not cuz i deleted my messages

I got the pm Conklin and YES we are all voting for Dortoh :thumbsup:

JCMElway
03-10-2008, 12:47 AM
So VJ82 gets credit for the first round, he'll miss the 2nd round vote and be eliminated round three, correct?

So what happens in round three? If someone from the Orange team is eliminated that's not VJ82, are they both eliminated, or is it just VJ82?

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 12:47 AM
OK, So if someone misses 2 votes and they are then eliminated, are they gone as well as the 2nd place vote getter or instead of?

First we eliminate the second-place vote-getter.

Then we destroy all the "living" people who have two missed votes.

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 12:49 AM
OD if we set our profile to Mountain time are you assuming the Orangemane noon time deadline or the real atomic clock time in Colorado deadline?

I don't care what Orange Mane time says. All I care about is Denver "atomic clock" time. Noon. Monday.

JCMElway
03-10-2008, 12:50 AM
See ya VJ82. We hardly knew you.

Wow a survivor meltdown and we haven't even started voting yet. Nice work TD.

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 12:51 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if I had at least five or six people do exactly that. It happened often in previous games.

So no bellyaching when I can't pos the results within 3 minutes acter the deadline. In fact, don't expect results until at least 45 minutes later.

Momof2littlebroncos
03-10-2008, 12:51 AM
wait confusion has set in...vj82 banned? but he wont get officially booted until round 2 right?

smalltowngrll
03-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Ohhh, my eyes!!!

dang, I have a crazy busy weekend and not much time to play on here and I come back to several pages on the main thread, many posts a few pages back I wanted to comment on, but I'm too tired to look back.

So, in short,

Yes, sometimes there are 'favors' for votes! ;D
No, I'm not going to elaborate on the vibrating thing in my purse...

And, can someone explain to me in short what has changed in the last two days? I can't seem to keep up with the Jones' around here!! :(

JCMElway
03-10-2008, 01:05 AM
OK STG.

In a nutshell......Um....

--CBS is going to teabag Hotrod
--TD30 got VJ82 to melt down. Maybe by teabagging him.
--No one can communicate with anyone becasue everyone has put most everyone on ignore.
--thedave won
--majik wants to watch Jake Gyllanhaal toss salad (Don't ask. PLEASE)
--Hotrod lost
--77% of the contestants are, or have been over the weekend, drunk posting on the survivor thread. Someone would have take advantage of said posters, but were too drunk.
--Old Dude explained the rules and everyone understood completely. We all get two votes, one for each team, and we may split the votes into 8ths if we shoot randomly, we may have others put our votes in for us, and we can vote for whoever voted for us and....I'm confused. I'll get Hotrod to explain the rules to me again.
--CBF1 found this thread and realized we were playing survivor. And that he was in the game. And that he was a Broncos fan. Who knew?

Oh, and CBF has one testicle. DON'T ASK.

There, think that about covers it.

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:10 AM

Old Dude should be hanged for giving us this much time to eat our own babies. This has been the most gut retching experience ever. STG never giving me orders from Med12. Heydenmoms not responding to my drunken post pms or main board. no late chats on Yahoo IM. 6 inches of snow then 60 degree weather two days later. No mole, oleg, erik. What is up people?

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:11 AM
OK STG.

In a nutshell......Um....

--CBS is going to teabag Hotrod
--TD30 got VJ82 to melt down. Maybe by teabagging him.
--No one can communicate with anyone becasue everyone has put most everyone on ignore.
--thedave won
--majik wants to watch Jake Gyllanhaal toss salad (Don't ask. PLEASE)
--Hotrod lost
--77% of the contestants are, or have been over the weekend, drunk posting on the survivor thread. Someone would have take advantage of said posters, but were too drunk.
--Old Dude explained the rules and everyone understood completely. We all get two votes, one for each team, and we may split the votes into 8ths if we shoot randomly, we may have others put our votes in for us, and we can vote for whoever voted for us and....I'm confused. I'll get Hotrod to explain the rules to me again.
--CBF1 found this thread and realized we were playing survivor. And that he was in the game. And that he was a Broncos fan. Who knew?

Oh, and CBF has one testicle. DON'T ASK.

There, think that about covers it.

tea bags are good for boils also LOL

JCMElway
03-10-2008, 01:15 AM
tea bags are good for boils also LOL

You want to boil your teabag? What kind of perv are you?

I knew there were some sick f***ers in Arkansas, but damn.........

smalltowngrll
03-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh man....I'm sorry I asked!

JCMElway
03-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh man....I'm sorry I asked!

Yeah, we're sorry we were here!

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:22 AM
I was just reading an article in the reader's digest geez you people.

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:23 AM
I thought it was another food hijack thread b/c I didn't read the whole thread thru. :angel:

minibronco
03-10-2008, 01:26 AM
If Old Dude replies to your vote with the words "Good luck," does that mean you're pretty much done for? :(

TheDave
03-10-2008, 01:27 AM
If Old Dude replies to your vote with the words "Good luck," does that mean you're pretty much done for? :(

Absolutely, posatively... I don't know.

Since I have OD on Iggy he doesn't talk to me...

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:27 AM

my all time favorite is squak squak.

Broncobiv
03-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Oh crap, he sent me that, too! I guess you're the Orange Dragon loser, and I'm the Blue Tiger loser!

F'n a.

smalltowngrll
03-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Oh, the nightmares the go along with this game....

http://strangeink.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/title-h-bruce-humberstone-i-wake-up-screaming-dvd-iwakeupscreaming-0.jpg

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Oh crap, he sent me that, too! I guess you're the Orange Dragon loser, and I'm the Blue Tiger loser!

F'n a.

Thank God he was pming me for a late night chat and I said I wasn't that easy. I am picky

Conklin
03-10-2008, 01:59 AM
i can't believe all these kids have voted already...i need alot of false courage first...99 bottles of beer on the wall...59 are left :-D its gon' be a long nighte

OBF1
03-10-2008, 03:31 AM

What in the wide world of sports did I miss ???

This just adds to the Blue Tiger confusion factor

cbs1177
03-10-2008, 03:33 AM
there is a clamp down evidentely I just hope TJ doesn't read this thread
my house hold helpful hints will not get me banned.

OBF1
03-10-2008, 03:38 AM

Old Dude reply to mine was something to this effect,"Better luck next game, you did not even make the jury. Then he goes Slap on me and starts with my family, my job, how much Hawaii hates me, My dog hates me...and I do not even have a dog.

Then he starts calling me 1 hung low and Lance Armstrong and hopes I barrow some peanut butter from Mock for a late night snack.

Does anyone else think this means I might be done ???

24champ
03-10-2008, 05:28 AM
I won't vote tommorow in protest to a certain Blue team member cheating by using Barry Bonds performance enhancing drugs.

Hint: He was just in Hawaii to buy the stuff from Barry's trainer...

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 07:22 AM
wait confusion has set in...vj82 banned? but he wont get officially booted until round 2 right?

My understanding is that he was banned for 24 hours, but I don't know exactly when it took effect. I think he'll be able to vote in Round 2, but I'm not positive. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:02 AM
That's not a Mole, it is Clavi's birth mark !Booya!

Make sure you talk right into it!

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Sure lQQks like Clavi :)

SHHHHHH! Don't blow my cover!

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Its a mess because im in their group. Im like the kiss of death for anyone.

Uhm, maybe your name has something to do with it?:

Anubis is the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in Egyptian mythology. In the ancient Egyptian language, Anubis is known as Inpu, (variously spelled Anupu, Wip, Ienpw etc.). The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the king.[1]

Anubis takes various titles in connection with his funerary role, such as He who is upon his mountain, which underscores his importance as a protector of the deceased and their tombs, and the title He who is in the place of embalming, associating him with the process of mummification.[1] Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumes different roles in various contexts, and no public procession in Egypt would be conducted without an Anubis to march at the head.

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Hotr...HOTROD...

That dumb stool of a human being is the least of my problems. With the exception of his 40-50 pm's asking to further clarify that whole 1 vote technicality he alone isn't my problem.

Add OD and his constant "Come on Dave we need more ratings" $hit and my problem begins to be more clear.

Add to that I have been sexully propositioned by the following players
Anubis, Bizzybone7, broncobiv, CBF1, claviculasolomonis, Crushaholic, Dark_hawk, DomCasual, Gunns, JCMElway, Majik, missingnumber7, MrPeepers,
smalltowngrll, TheSportsGuru, VanceJohnson82, OSKIE!!!, and some dude named MANDINGO???? ..... you can see that some mmight feel stressed by this situation...

Add to that now there is a mole in the blue team... WTF. before the ****ing mole was named "the mole" now the ****ing mole operates under a different name....

Point is I'm dealing with a lot of **** man

Hey look, i only asked you that one time!

Majik
03-10-2008, 11:08 AM
tick tick tick

the final hour is approaching

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 11:09 AM
What in the wide world of sports did I miss ???

This just adds to the Blue Tiger confusion factor

If you are going to use the quote use it right!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here. I asked you to vote not Dance Around like a bunch of Kansas City ***gots.

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:12 AM

man, having lots of hands always gets you a fast and bad rep.

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:13 AM
I thought Clavi8armamosis is a mole??? I am so damn confused now.

STG, what do you think goes better with this Hawaiian shirt, the loafers or tennis'

So when do we vote again. Hotrod, who are we voting off?

So many questions, too little time

Are all moles blind? Not this one!

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:13 AM

Nah, you can't waste morningwood.

alkemical
03-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Reverse psychology at its finest.

I voted for you!

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 12:07 PM
My understanding is that he was banned for 24 hours, but I don't know exactly when it took effect. I think he'll be able to vote in Round 2, but I'm not positive. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Assuming that reply you had was to him then he already got his vote in before he was banned. So technically he hasn't missed a vote. Meaning he can miss the second vote but still be around for the 3rd. Again assuming that was his vote OD was trying to confirm.

Pick Six
03-10-2008, 12:08 PM
*This message is deleted because I have bad breath*

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54rqDh2mWA

What can I say?

theAPAOps5
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I never understood why that reporter took it so hard. I mean he was bawling.

Northman
03-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Uhm, maybe your name has something to do with it?:

Anubis is the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in Egyptian mythology. In the ancient Egyptian language, Anubis is known as Inpu, (variously spelled Anupu, Wip, Ienpw etc.). The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the king.[1]

Anubis takes various titles in connection with his funerary role, such as He who is upon his mountain, which underscores his importance as a protector of the deceased and their tombs, and the title He who is in the place of embalming, associating him with the process of mummification.[1] Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumes different roles in various contexts, and no public procession in Egypt would be conducted without an Anubis to march at the head.

Shhh, i know im the God of the Dead but man your letting the cat out of the bag man. ROFL! LOL

Mediator12
03-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Man, this is really slow for the first vote. I guess all those early votes are for real? Usually, this is the most active time in the game. Let's get it on people!

Northman
03-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Man, this is really slow for the first vote. I guess all those early votes are for real? Usually, this is the most active time in the game. Let's get it on people!

Yes, the votes for me are for real. They fear me and how i will dominate this game.

24champ
03-10-2008, 01:24 PM

All I can say is that it's active behind the scenes...:welcome:

TheDave
03-10-2008, 01:26 PM

We are dealing with a lot of **** here man....

OBF1
03-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Very active here as well. I have had a total of 6 pm's this weekend. And 4 of them were from Hotrod looking for clarification on the 2 vote thing.

24champ
03-10-2008, 01:29 PM

Dude the Chinaman is not the issue...

Arkansas Bronco
03-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Very active here as well. I have had a total of 6 pm's this weekend. And 4 of them were from Hotrod looking for clarification on the 2 vote thing.

No one told you everyone is voting on Mediator. You need to talk to the others.

Jens1893
03-10-2008, 01:31 PM

do you have diarrhea again?

smalltowngrll
03-10-2008, 01:32 PM
http://www.jeddaniels.com/wp-content/chart_pie_lies.png

Mediator12
03-10-2008, 01:36 PM

Well, that keeps you and Dortoh at an advantage...

Old Dude
03-10-2008, 01:38 PM
It's now coming up on 10:45 am, Denver time. (Give or take a minute)

smalltowngrll
03-10-2008, 01:39 PM
http://peoplesgeography.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/david-baldinger-cartoon.jpg