PDA

View Full Version : Dear Philip Rivers

Pages : [1] 2

Punisher
12-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Dear Philip Rivers

Talk all the shi* you want everybody knows your not better than cutler.As a matter of fact your team would go to the Super Bowl if they had Jay Cutler and thats just too bad.Give it another year and the Bolts will be looking for a QB because you really suck ;) also your a Red Neck.

P.S If the bolts only had you and not L.T your team will go 4-12 Merry X-mas

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Let the kid talk now, so he can kick us while we are down...he won't have much to say for the next few years.

Dudeskey
12-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Let the kid talk now, so he can kick us while we are down...he won't have much to say for the next few years.

Agreed... That line in front of him won't look good forever

Punisher
12-25-2007, 02:14 PM

because he'll be in Free A list and he really sucks balls

XXXshogunXXX
12-25-2007, 02:14 PM
i dont really condone what Rivers did, but Id rather have him yelling at the team on the other side of the field, rather than his own team and coaches (cutler)

Its kinda weird that no one backed up cutler when he was yelling at the other sideline

Punisher
12-25-2007, 02:22 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/38/loserhd3.pnghey rivers you have to keep that elbow a little up for more on the point passes you should study Cutler too get better you BUM

yavoon
12-25-2007, 02:23 PM
phillip needs to learn to throw a real football, not an oblong javelin.

FrontRowSeat1
12-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Why make a big deal out of Rivers remarks when Cutler looked like crap. It aint about Rivers.

Houshyamama
12-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Why make a big deal out of Rivers remarks when Cutler looked like crap. It aint about Rivers.

Cutler looked like crap? No, our offensive line was an embarrassment. No way can you be an effective QB if you have NO time in the ****ing pocket. That was a pathetic performance by our Oline

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Cutler looked like crap? No, our offensive line was an embarrassment. No way can you be an effective QB if you have NO time in the ****ing pocket. That was a pathetic performance by our Oline

Agree Our oline sucked..Cutler did Ok

BigBad
12-25-2007, 03:13 PM
What is Cutler's record against the Chargers??? LOL

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:18 PM

Your team will do nothing in the playoffs because of Rivers...It really is funny how the bolts have so much hope in Rivers it cracks me up. :~ohyah!: :~ohyah!:

Paladin
12-25-2007, 03:20 PM

Fug you. Sparkies have a long way to go to match the Broncos' accomplishments over the past 15 years. Go play in the sandbox with your peers.....

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:20 PM
It seems to me The Bolts cant scout QBs ryan leaf now this guy LOL

BigBad
12-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Your team will do nothing in the playoffs because of Rivers...It really is funny how the bolts have so much hope in Rivers it cracks me up. :~ohyah!: :~ohyah!:

Yet you have a supposed QB god and cant score a TD against us! ROFL!

Shaunes
12-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Besides the strong arm, what is better about Cutler than Rivers?

Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years. Also in 4 games against us, Rivers has 10 TDs/2INTs, in 3 games against them, Cutler has 2 TD 4INTs

Cutler has more potential long term, but we cant say hes better than Rivers at this point in their careers

TennBronco
12-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Cutler has more potential long term, but we cant say hes better than Rivers at this point in their careers

Sure we can.

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:44 PM

Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years. Also in 4 games against us, Rivers has 10 TDs/2INTs, in 3 games against them, Cutler has 2 TD 4INTs

lol a winner NO NO L.T is a winner if the bolt had a Good QB Super Bowl Bound this year but nope just another playoffs lost

Popps
12-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Watching Philip unravel will be particularly fun. A good QB shouldn't be running his mouth like that, much less one with so little talent.

Just hang tight, y'all. This is going to come back to haunt that guy like you can't believe.

The most hysterical thing is, Charger "fans" think this guy is a winner because he rode LT and their defense to a few wins in his first couple seasons.

Just be patient. The collapse will be wonderful.

sixtimeseight
12-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years.

And yet, they both have the exact same number of playoff wins. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of, you worthless cockroach piece of ****.

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Watching Philip unravel will be particularly fun. A good QB shouldn't be running his mouth like that, much less one with so little talent.

Just hang tight, y'all. This is going to come back to haunt that guy like you can't believe.

The most hysterical thing is, Charger "fans" think this guy is a winner because he rode LT and their defense to a few wins in his first couple seasons.

Just be patient. The collapse will be wonderful.

I can't wait its going to be Classic

Shaunes
12-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I dont know about all that, he has played great in the 4 games against and really brought them back last year when they fell behind by 17.

Also i dont know how many of you watched the chargers vs titans a few weeks back, but Rivers played like absolute garbage for 3 quarters, but when the game was on the line he brought them back and scored 2 TDs in the 4th to send them into overtime

Im sure having LT/Gates helps A LOT, but 24-7 as a starter? The guy is obviously doing something right

Punisher
12-25-2007, 03:56 PM
And yet, they both have the exact same number of playoff wins. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of, you worthless cockroach piece of ****.

And still the same playoff wins after this year.

BigBad
12-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I can't wait its going to be Classic

About as classic as this:

"They're a good team, but not 23-3 better than us." - Jay Cutler

How about 64-6 for the season better than you?LOL

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 04:00 PM
No offense but Cutler looked like a whipped puppy last night

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh and my QB can kick your QB's ass

Punisher
12-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I dont know about all that, he has played great in the 4 games against and really brought them back last year when they fell behind by 17.

Also i dont know how many of you watched the chargers vs titans a few weeks back, but Rivers played like absolute garbage for 3 quarters, but when the game was on the line he brought them back and scored 2 TDs in the 4th to send them into overtime

Im sure having LT/Gates helps A LOT, but 24-7 as a starter? The guy is obviously doing something right

Ok anytime a team puts 8 or 9 in the box to stop one of the greatest RBs ever... any QB can throw a High percent.This team will have the same record with A.J Feely

broncofan
12-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Get over Rivers. Why are you threatened by him? If you want to talk about somebody on that team that really poses a threat, talk about LT.

You guys are comparing apples to oranges. Rivers is in his fourth season in the league and by the time he finally became a starter two years in, he had inherited one of the most talented teams in the league.

The situation for Cutler in Denver is far different. We're depleted by injuries and were forced into playing guys that are obviously not ready to play. If you look at the records of the two teams, neither team is where they are solely because of Cutler or Rivers. It's almost impossible to compare the two at this point.

broncofan
12-25-2007, 04:15 PM

Cutler has better mobility and far better mechanics. Statistically, Rivers has an 81.4 QB rating to Cutler's 86.5. Rivers has passed for 3,017 yds. to Cutler's 3,251 yds. What does that prove? Nothing. So quit trying to compare these two. If anything, it proves that San Diego is winning despite Rivers, which is a huge compliment to the rest of that team.

Clutch time, huh? Kinda like last year when the Chargers went undefeated at home and played to 14-2, just to lose to the visiting Patriots in the divisional round on their turf. You can ride your great team to playoffs every year all you want, but it won't mean anything if you can't get it done...eventually your luck will run out and you will be exposed.

Los Broncos
12-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Jay had no protection all night, Rivers did and got the win.

But i have to say, seeing Rivers talk smack was embarrassing to me as a Broncos fan.

FrontRowSeat1
12-25-2007, 04:31 PM
as a Bronco fan you were not embarrasesd before Rivers spoke up?

Los Broncos
12-25-2007, 04:35 PM
as a Bronco fan you were not embarrasesd before Rivers spoke up?

I was embarrassed all the way around, but it doesn't affect my every day life.

I mean i was walking with my head up after game.

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 04:36 PM

But i have to say, seeing Rivers talk smack was embarrassing to me as a Broncos fan.

That should have been even more embarrassing to Boltz fan (Rivers running off at the mouth toward a team they'll have to face twice a year for the length of his tenure in SD). We won't always be injury-decimated, but his attitude will be bulletin-board material for years to come.

Los Broncos
12-25-2007, 04:40 PM
That should have been even more embarrassing to Boltz fan (Rivers running off at the mouth toward a team they'll have to face twice a year for the length of his tenure in SD). We won't always be injury-decimated, but his attitude will be bulletin-board material for years to come.

Rivers could care less, they just kicked us when we were down.

It was tough to swallow, but i took it like a man.

Boltergeist
12-25-2007, 04:56 PM
The threads on here are priceless.......I'm fine with admitting that I would have preferred that Rivers just stay out of the conversation Cutler started with Wilhelm and Phillips as they were walking to the Chargers sideline...but you guys act like Jay is a little angel when he was whining and crying more than any player on the field.

You guys have it twisted. Cutler is the guy who looks like Ryan Leaf. Completely ballwashed by the media as the next great gunslinger..... Losing record...throws little tantrums and sticks his tongue out at press conferences...Throws his helmet on the sidelines and yells at his own coaches and players. Cries to the refs after nearly every play that doesn't result in a completion....I didn't see any Bronco players running to get his back in that little exchange and he was the guy walking towards the Chargers sideline trying to yell something...All the Chargers players said was "go back your bench baby".

The Broncos have been the team doing all the talking leading up to this game about how they "wanted revenge"...and of course Brandon Marshall's mouth which is already at a Terrell Owens level unlike his play.

Anyway...on to bigger and better things...Looking forward to some nasty games next year....Not that we aren't more than ready for it after years of dirty donkey chop blocking.

FrontRowSeat1
12-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Gotta hand it to a Homer fan. twice we have been whipped. Will 3 make u give it up to Rivers?

DivineLegion
12-25-2007, 05:16 PM
I have to admit I have lost all respect for Phillip Rivers. I used to defend him and for that I am sorry. Comming on the field to taunt another teams quarterback is just classless, let your play do the talking. Phillip may have been a great player for NC State but I bleed Orange and Blue and that prick can burn in hell for all I care.

lifeafter elway
12-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Rivers is a punk.

That **** last night? Thats not done in the NFL. I have never witness such a a lack of class in my life.

and i thought the raiders where the classless of the afcw

~Crash~
12-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Rivers is a punk.

That **** last night? Thats not done in the NFL. I have never witness such a a lack of class in my life.

and i thought the raiders where the classless of the afcw

LOL they are the raiders of the 70s I belive all these so called SD fans are Raider fans of the 70s and 80s

Jetmeck
12-25-2007, 05:24 PM

Hey retard. I got a hundred that says you go one and done ? Care to go ?

~Crash~
12-25-2007, 05:26 PM

Was that a slip up? you forgot to change into your other user ID oh say bolts rock;)

Jetmeck
12-25-2007, 05:27 PM
The threads on here are priceless.......I'm fine with admitting that I would have preferred that Rivers just stay out of the conversation Cutler started with Wilhelm and Phillips as they were walking to the Chargers sideline...but you guys act like Jay is a little angel when he was whining and crying more than any player on the field.

You guys have it twisted. Cutler is the guy who looks like Ryan Leaf. Completely ballwashed by the media as the next great gunslinger..... Losing record...throws little tantrums and sticks his tongue out at press conferences...Throws his helmet on the sidelines and yells at his own coaches and players. Cries to the refs after nearly every play that doesn't result in a completion....I didn't see any Bronco players running to get his back in that little exchange and he was the guy walking towards the Chargers sideline trying to yell something...All the Chargers players said was "go back your bench baby".

The Broncos have been the team doing all the talking leading up to this game about how they "wanted revenge"...and of course Brandon Marshall's mouth which is already at a Terrell Owens level unlike his play.

Anyway...on to bigger and better things...Looking forward to some nasty games next year....Not that we aren't more than ready for it after years of dirty donkey chop blocking.

ONE AND DONE. Say it with me. One and done.

TheDave
12-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Who cares... We got our ass handed to us and dolt players decided to pile on.

We get 2 chances a year to shut them up... I guarantee there will be less **** talking if we actually put up a fight on the field.

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Gotta hand it to a Homer fan. twice we have been whipped. Will 3 make u give it up to Rivers?

No. If the Boltz make it 3, we will give it up to LT. As we already do. He's your MVP; not Rivers.

Bronco X
12-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Not much we can do about Rivers but let it go. He's a dick but so are a lot of athletes. If the Broncos could or would hit him a bit, he couldn't trash talk... but the Broncos haven't hit him, so he can trash talk all he wants against this one, pretty lousy team. The only response the Broncos have is to get the personnel and system in here to knock his ass down (as well as any other QB they face). We've been waiting for years for Shanny to get this done and he hasn't... if winning wasn't motivation enough maybe shutting Rivers up is.

And to the Chargers trolls extolling the virtues of Rivers as a "winner" while knocking Cutler... if you think Rivers would have won even three games on the team Cutler has been playing on this year... that is truly ignorant. He probably would have started faking injuries halfway through the season so he wouldn't have to play with them anymore. The Chargers will one day rue the day the let Drew Brees walk.

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 06:01 PM
http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 06:19 PM
http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

Hmmmm....thinking perhaps I oughtta save that pic for posting on RKA after your team loses to the Boltz next Sunday. LOL

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Hmmmm....thinking perhaps I oughtta save that pic for posting on RKA after your team loses to the Boltz next Sunday. LOL

May happen but Phillip won't punk our QB like he did yours

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 06:28 PM
May happen but Phillip won't punk our QB like he did yours

The person Philip punked was himself... anytime anyone acts like a jackass, it speaks more to their own character than to anything else. He should focus on actually winning something before thrusting out his concave chest.

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 06:32 PM
The person Philip punked was himself... anytime anyone acts like a jackass, it speaks more to their own character than to anything else. He should focus on actually winning something before thrusting out his concave chest.

I saw what the camera shot was showing, who knows what Cutler did to provoke it.
I would be pissed if my QB was hanging his head like Droopy Dog when they started picking on him.
They called him a baby, never heard that in the NFL about a QB

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I saw what the camera shot was showing, who knows what Cutler did to provoke it.
I would be pissed if my QB was hanging his head like Droopy Dog when they started picking on him.
They called him a baby, never heard that in the NFL about a QB

It just shows that the Boltz have never really won anything really important or they'd act like winners; not punks. And they won't win much this year either. I'll enjoy watching them lose early in the playoffs. Again.

skmoser
12-25-2007, 06:47 PM
i hope that lynch stays one more year just so we can send him on a late safety blitz and nock some teeth out of that whiny bitch's mouth.....at this point i dont even care about the flag....im sure we can start a collect for the fine....but it will feel great

DenverBrit
12-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Shhh, everyone, the mighty Bolts are going to win this years' SB with the incredibly talented Rivers, LT, Gates and a Defense stocked with all pros.

Oh, sh*t, that was last year. ROFL! Hilarious!

richpjr
12-25-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3301608671899746/koyfavrewhip/

Raiders Rock
12-25-2007, 07:04 PM
It just shows that the Boltz have never really won anything really important or they'd act like winners; not punks. And they won't win much this year either. I'll enjoy watching them lose early in the playoffs. Again.
Well no , they are kinda the black sheep of the AFCW but hell KC is too, they are about as underachieving a franchise I have ever seen.

Denver is about to go thru rebuild hell, I hope you have a strong fanbase but by some here, they won't make it thru this season let alone a 2-3 yr slide

Blueflame
12-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Well no , they are kinda the black sheep of the AFCW but hell KC is too, they are about as underachieving a franchise I have ever seen.

Denver is about to go thru rebuild hell, I hope you have a strong fanbase but by some here, they won't make it thru this season let alone a 2-3 yr slide

We're also going through an unusually high number of injuries, RR. Young, inexperienced players (particularly "in the trenches") who were intended to have more time to learn have been forced into the starting lineup due to the injuries. While the on-field experience will help shorten their learning curve in the long run, in the short run, those players are going to be "picked on" and "taken advantage of" by the more experienced guys on the opposing teams... which can mean struggles and lost games in the short run. I fully expect that we'll be better in '08 than we were in '07... provided, of course, that the injury bug isn't as devastating. Injuries are always the "wild card" in the deck.

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-25-2007, 07:55 PM
I admire you guys for backing up Cutler, but the fact is, the Broncos got whupped by a better team. They spent the night crying to the refs to no benefit. Your boy Cutler wanted to run his mouth and his personal ball-washers on ESPN ran to his defense and caught Rivers jumping in to return the smack to your little whiner QB.

What you're all really tweaked about is getting trounced in front of a national audience. Rivers just gave you something to focus your anger at. Your butt-hurt is pretty amusing!!

JC might be a decent QB, but he's never been a winner. On top of that, Shanny has a LOT of work to do to put a competitive team around your wonder boy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the memories!!

BTW, you're all doing a nice Raider fan imitation by reminding us of your past. Love it man, keep it up!

Northman
12-25-2007, 08:09 PM
I admire you guys for backing up Cutler, but the fact is, the Broncos got whupped by a better team.

No one has debated that.

They spent the night crying to the refs to no benefit.

**** happens, ive seen Rivers cry a lot more than Cutler when it comes to gameday.

Your boy Cutler wanted to run his mouth and his personal ball-washers on ESPN ran to his defense and caught Rivers jumping in to return the smack to your little whiner QB.

Cutler was angry. Angry that from the get go that there was a lot of yapping from the Charger D. Angry that there was a late hit on him earlier in the game . Angry that his fellow players werent doing much to help him as far as protection. In a year where its been hard to watch he had a meltdown and the Chargers team rubbed his nose in it. So yea, he had something to say about it so kudos to him for not taking their ****.

What you're all really tweaked about is getting trounced in front of a national audience. Rivers just gave you something to focus your anger at. Your butt-hurt is pretty amusing!!

Are you really this dense? We've had our butts kicked a lot worse this year including the first meeting against the Chargers so the loss was hardly a shock to most. We focused on Rivers because he showed how much of a Hypocrite he is. He is the very definition of a whiner when it comes to Qb's in the league.

JC might be a decent QB, but he's never been a winner. On top of that, Shanny has a LOT of work to do to put a competitive team around your wonder boy.

Gee, you think? What ever gave you that idea Miss Cleo?

BTW, you're all doing a nice Raider fan imitation by reminding us of your past. Love it man, keep it up!

I know, isnt it great to know that your team has actually won something in their history. Oh wait.....sorry, didnt mean to poke fun at you. Ha! LOL

~Crash~
12-25-2007, 08:13 PM
I admire you guys for backing up Cutler, but the fact is, the Broncos got whupped by a better team. They spent the night crying to the refs to no benefit. Your boy Cutler wanted to run his mouth and his personal ball-washers on ESPN ran to his defense and caught Rivers jumping in to return the smack to your little whiner QB.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the memories!!

We are on a broncos forum site ..... and you are on a Broncos forum and you think we should be what exactly ? listen up you can kiss all our ass

Northman
12-25-2007, 08:20 PM

You are a absolute idiot. Hilarious!

Northman
12-25-2007, 08:31 PM

Funny. In every thread regarding Rivers behavior you have stated the same thing over and over. If you want to suck Rivers dick or be a Chargers fan than please, by all means get your ass off this bus. Everyone on this forum knows we got our asses handed to us. Oh, and thats 4 games we've gotten our asses handed to us by Rivers you twit.And what exactly do we need to give up to Rivers? He inherited a very good squad from the day he arrived. Jay should of been so lucky. At least if your going to try and insult the rest of the Bronco fanbase at least come with something better than schoolgirl material and at least do some homework regarding the ass whippings we have taken against them.

eddie mac
12-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Cutler was just as **** as the offensive line were yesterday albeit most of the time one depends upon the other. Every QB has games like that especially when a lot of your players aren't even bothered.

Regardless I have to laugh at some of the Charger fans on here beating up on Cutler when we all know full well that most of them would give up their left testicle for him, if indeed they owned any.

SDRaiderH8er
12-25-2007, 09:20 PM

Funny this Year we have put up 64 points on the Broncos.

The Broncos have managed only 2 Field Goals, and one of those was because our Backup miffed the snap.So thats only 6 points!

What else does Rivers need to learn?

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Cutler was just as **** as the offensive line were yesterday albeit most of the time one depends upon the other. Every QB has games like that especially when a lot of your players aren't even bothered.

Regardless I have to laugh at some of the Charger fans on here beating up on Cutler when we all know full well that most of them would give up their left testicle for him, if indeed they owned any.

why? none of us have any clue why we'd want a career do-nothing over Rivers. I'm still trying to figure out why you guys think we'd want another QB after our current one has beat your team every time he's faced them.... :thanku:

broncofan
12-25-2007, 09:29 PM
What else does Rivers need to learn?

A lot. I'll give it to you that he has put up his best performances against us and one could even argue that he owns us at this point. However, he's hardly a top 15 quarterback in the league (statistically he's 19th, but I'll give him higher than that), so let's not get carried away with any references that Rivers sh*t doesn't stink.

broncofan
12-25-2007, 09:33 PM
why? none of us have any clue why we'd want a career do-nothing over Rivers. I'm still trying to figure out why you guys think we'd want another QB after our current one has beat your team every time he's faced them.... :thanku:

I've got news for you...Rivers is a career do-nothing as well. That's an ignorant title to put on any player who is in their second year (Cutler), or even their 4th year (Rivers). If you consider sh*tting away a home division playoff game as contributing to a successful career, then so be it...I know you guys are used to it.

When Lightning Strikes
12-25-2007, 09:44 PM

watching lynch throw LT's helmet like he was a 4 yr old girl was embarrassing to me to me as a bolt fan. What a tool...how do you tackle a guy that picked up a gain and throw his helmet...

boltaneer
12-25-2007, 09:46 PM
So what I gather is that it's okay for Cutler to run his mouth, throw tantrums and blow his fuse but when someone on the Chargers does it, it's completely unacceptable.

But I don't know why people are surprised that there is bad blood between these two teams, especially when they're division rivals. Look at what has transpired in the past few years: cheap shots, trash talking and other shady tactics.

The game is over. On to week seventeen.

SDRaiderH8er
12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
A lot. I'll give it to you that he has put up his best performances against us and one could even argue that he owns us at this point. However, he's hardly a top 15 quarterback in the league (statistically he's 19th, but I'll give him higher than that), so let's not get carried away with any references that Rivers sh*t doesn't stink.

What you guys have failed to mention is that Norv pulled most of the Starters with 20 minutes left to go in the game. And for those 20 minutes, you guys couldn’t even do anything with our second team.

Yes Rivers does have a few things left to learn, but I will take him. He has an attitude, and he wants to win. Earlier this season when we played the Ravens in our house, the crowd started to boo on the very first possession, after a 3 and out. The next series was another 3 and out, more boos!

Philip told the crowd to shut up, and proceeded to start putting points on the Board! And he has been doing it ever since. I want a Quarterback who will not take crap from anyone.

Now you guys are all up against Philip, yet wasn’t it Mr. Lynch that started everything when he ripped LT’s Helmet off then threw it drawing a 15 Yard penalty?

Los Broncos
12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
watching lynch throw LT's helmet like he was a 4 yr old girl was embarrassing to me to me as a bolt fan. What a tool...how do you tackle a guy that picked up a gain and throw his helmet...

Sure was, frustration was about the only thing i can come up with.

Bronco X
12-25-2007, 10:06 PM
So what I gather is that it's okay for Cutler to run his mouth, throw tantrums and blow his fuse but when someone on the Chargers does it, it's completely unacceptable.

First of all, I do think people here are making too big a thing of River's taunts. The fact is he can taunt the Broncos (and only the Broncos) because the Broncos were completely unable to even make the series this season a decent competition. That being said, let me offer this distinction: Cutler was yelling because he was frustrated that his team was getting dominated. It was not the most composed thing to do, but it is something that everyone who has had some sort of modicum of human experience should be able to understand. Unless you are willfully making yourself ignorant of a simple emotion like frustration, oh, because you're spending your Christmas going onto a rival teams message board to rub in the fact that your team is better.

Rivers is not acting out of frustration. Rivers is acting out of not having matured beyond the middle school years. He's on a better team than Cutler, and everyone knows it. He could easily let the scoreboard do the talking, and it's made enough of a statement. But it's not enough for Rivers. And that speaks volumes for the kind of character, or lack there of, that he has. Oh, incidentally, the same observation is true of the legions of Chargers trolls who are spending their Christmas on this board rubbing in the fact that the Chargers are finally a hell of a lot better than the Broncos.

400HZ
12-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Lynch is a classy guy, and he apologized after he did it. Nevertheless, that did set the stage for a very bitter and intense game.

broncofan
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
What you guys have failed to mention is that Norv pulled most of the Starters with 20 minutes left to go in the game. And for those 20 minutes, you guys couldn’t even do anything with our second team.

So what? How does that apply to Rivers? I clicked on a thread entitled "Dear Philip Rivers" to discuss Philip Rivers, not who has the better team. I think we all know what team is better at this point. The records speak for themselves.

Now you guys are all up against Philip, yet wasn’t it Mr. Lynch that started everything when he ripped LT’s Helmet off then threw it drawing a 15 Yard penalty?

Again...this thread is about Rivers. You want to talk about Lynch? Start a thread about him and see what happens.

theAPAOps5
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Lynch is a classy guy, and he apologized after he did it. Nevertheless, that did set the stage for a very bitter and intense game.

Yeah he got caught up in the moment and did a stupid thing. And that set the tone you are totally right. There is bad blood and it only got worse last night.

SDRaiderH8er
12-25-2007, 10:12 PM
So what? How does that apply to Rivers? I clicked on a thread entitled "Dear Philip Rivers" to discuss Philip Rivers, not who has the better team. I think we all know what team is better at this point. The records speak for themselves.

Again...this thread is about Rivers. You want to talk about Lynch? Start a thread about him and see what happens.

And why would I do that?

Philip just made a remark after Cutler wanted to whine and bitch about everything!

Lynch just set the table, Mr Philip Rivers just cleared it!

Black96WS6
12-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I still can't believe all the whining on this board continues!

So Rivers mouthed off, so what? Remember when Jake Plummer flipped off the fans?

If you don't like what he has to say, then field a competitive team and shut him up!

Since when did this board turn into a Raiders forum? Half the fans on here are acting like a bunch of whipped little girls! You act like Rivers just ran his 4x4 over your front lawn, stole your wife, and shot your dog! It's a damn game people! It's competitive! Shouldn't you be worrying about Minnesota and Adrian Peterson? Instead, you're still complaining about Rivers! Who gives a f*** about that now?? It doesn't matter, that game is history! MOVE ON!

Bronco X
12-25-2007, 10:19 PM

So Rivers mouthed off, so what? Remember when Jake Plummer flipped off the fans?

If you don't like what he has to say, then field a competitive team and shut him up!

Since when did this board turn into a Raiders forum? Half the fans on here are acting like a bunch of whipped little girls! You act like Rivers just ran his 4x4 over your front lawn, stole your wife, and shot your dog! It's a damn game people! It's competitive! Shouldn't you be worrying about Minnesota and Adrian Peterson? Instead, you're still complaining about Rivers! Who gives a **** about that now?? It doesn't matter, that game is history! MOVE ON!

It's been less than 24 hours after the game, moron. This is a Broncos message board, and Rivers is an asshole. As if the same thing wouldn't be happening on the San Diego message boards... hell if I cared enough I'd take a sampling of a Chargers message boards after the Patriots ruined your 14-2 season last year and find the same damn thing. Here's the point to drill home: Bronco fans commiserating on a Broncos board or Charger fans trolling on a Bronco board: whose the bigger tool?

Northman
12-25-2007, 10:22 PM

Since when did this board turn into a Raiders forum? Half the fans on here are acting like a bunch of whipped little girls! You act like Rivers just ran his 4x4 over your front lawn, stole your wife, and shot your dog! It's a damn game people! It's competitive! Shouldn't you be worrying about Minnesota and Adrian Peterson? Instead, you're still complaining about Rivers! Who gives a **** about that now?? It doesn't matter, that game is history! MOVE ON!

Obviously, it still matters to you as you keep posting in the threads. Hilarious!

Black96WS6
12-25-2007, 10:31 PM
It's been less than 24 hours after the game, moron. This is a Broncos message board, and Rivers is an a-hole. As if the same thing wouldn't be happening on the San Diego message boards... hell if I cared enough I'd take a sampling of a Chargers message boards after the Patriots ruined your 14-2 season last year and find the same damn thing. Here's the point to drill home: Bronco fans commiserating on a Broncos board or Charger fans trolling on a Bronco board: whose the bigger tool?

The answer would be C. YOU, because you can't get over a regular season loss that means nothing. This game didn't even matter, Denver was already eliminated, yet I've never seen so much b****ing and moaning over a meaningless game in my life!

boltaneer
12-25-2007, 10:32 PM
First of all, I do think people here are making too big a thing of River's taunts. The fact is he can taunt the Broncos (and only the Broncos) because the Broncos were completely unable to even make the series this season a decent competition. That being said, let me offer this distinction: Cutler was yelling because he was frustrated that his team was getting dominated. It was not the most composed thing to do, but it is something that everyone who has had some sort of modicum of human experience should be able to understand. Unless you are willfully making yourself ignorant of a simple emotion like frustration, oh, because you're spending your Christmas going onto a rival teams message board to rub in the fact that your team is better.

Rivers is not acting out of frustration. Rivers is acting out of not having matured beyond the middle school years. He's on a better team than Cutler, and everyone knows it. He could easily let the scoreboard do the talking, and it's made enough of a statement. But it's not enough for Rivers. And that speaks volumes for the kind of character, or lack there of, that he has.

I just like to see people try to look at things objectively.

You guys bash LT for his spats with Norv and Rivers but completely brush it aside when Cutler does the same thing with his coaches and players. You bash Merriman for his dances but it's okay for Brandon Marshall or Bailey to talk trash about the Chargers or anyone else.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish Rivers would tone down his behavior a bit but that's what makes him such a competitor. And we all know there is bad blood between these two teams from incidents taking place over the past few years. Maybe Rivers was the "bad guy" last night but we don't know what transpired up to that point. But the Broncos certainly haven't been angels in the past as well.

Oh, incidentally, the same observation is true of the legions of Chargers trolls who are spending their Christmas on this board rubbing in the fact that the Chargers are finally a hell of a lot better than the Broncos.

I think it would be a good idea to ignore these Charger trolls just like a lot of you (tried) to ignore Bob when he was trolling here. I admit it was fun throwing back stuff in Bob's face and proving him wrong but there comes a point where it just turns into immature name calling and one should just take the higher road.

Black96WS6
12-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Obviously, it still matters to you as you keep posting in the threads. Hilarious!

Yeah, I'm the one who kept all these 10+ page threads going Hilarious!

Bronco X
12-25-2007, 10:36 PM
The answer would be C. YOU, because you can't get over a regular season loss that means nothing. This game didn't even matter, Denver was already eliminated, yet I've never seen so much b****ing and moaning over a meaningless game in my life!

Wrong answer puppy. I'm over the game and I've came to terms with the Broncos being pretty damn bad this year a long time ago. I'm not going to apologize for being irritated that a bunch of low life charge trolls (hint: YOU) are dominating this board right now.

Black96WS6
12-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Wrong answer puppy. I'm over the game and I've came to terms with the Broncos being pretty damn bad this year a long time ago. I'm not going to apologize for being irritated that a bunch of low life charge trolls (hint: YOU) are dominating this board right now.

Don't take it out on me, I've been here since 2004, I didn't just sign up yesterday! And I don't like those that just sign up to gloat either. And have I said ANYTHING along the lines of "Denver sucks!"? No! I feel for you guys, been there, done that! Many 4-12, 5-11, 6-10 seasons. But I do think Shanahan is a good coach, not sure you should get rid of him. At least he's trying different things to get the team headed in the right direction. It just hasn't worked out lately. But remember it wasn't that long ago that Denver beat the Pats in the AFC Divisional Round...

nickelbolt
12-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Philip Rivers owns the Broncos. Get over it.

Santa Claus hates Jay Cutler. :~ohyah!:

cabronco
12-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Im not upset over crying leaf, I mean cry'n Rivers. I just thought the manner in which he was making faces & gestures mimicked someone in the 3rd grade. I think it only shows just how immature the guy really is. Now the world knows it. I cant wait til the playoffs when he poops his diapers and LT shines him on again.

ZONA
12-25-2007, 11:06 PM
All I have to say is the best way to shut somebody up is SCOREBOARD. Jaw back and forth all you want, it's pointless. Win the game if you want to shut somebody up.

Sorry Bronco fans but I do recall during our superbowl years Sharpe doing lots of trash talking and making fun of people and nobody here complained about that.

So Rivers is a mouthy punk - that's not the kind of guy you worry about. You worry about the calm cool guys like Brady, who beat you with their arm, not their mouth.

Pick Six
12-25-2007, 11:12 PM
All I have to say is the best way to shut somebody up is SCOREBOARD. Jaw back and forth all you want, it's pointless. Win the game if you want to shut somebody up.

Sorry Bronco fans but I do recall during our superbowl years Sharpe doing lots of trash talking and making fun of people and nobody here complained about that.

So Rivers is a mouthy punk - that's not the kind of guy you worry about. You worry about the calm cool guys like Brady, who beat you with their arm, not their mouth.

Yes. How soon do Broncos fans forget Shannon Sharpe. I actually loved the jawing he did, and I'm pretty sure several of you liked Sharpe's mouth.

nickelbolt
12-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Look up Philip's career stat line vs. Denver as a starter. PURE OWNAGE.

Don't think Cutler wasn't yappin' and saying stupid shiit to Wilhelm and Phillips after they trounced him yet again.

You're all right. One and done is the history of this Chargers team. I wonder if Cutler verbally expressed the same opinion and that's why he got an ear full. After all... he's NONE and DONE for his career. Maybe, just maybe he deserved it.

ohiobronco2
12-26-2007, 12:23 AM
It's all cyclical folks. Rivers is a jerk, we knew that before his actions last night. San Diego has a talented team but Rivers is far from the most talented member. Without LT, Gates and that amazing offensive line Rivers would look much worse than Jay. Rivers had a few things working in his favor, his line is good and our D line is bad. As for Jay Our O line is Bad and their D Line is good. Cutler can't complete passes with defenders hanging off him all night. Lets not get too concerned with the Charger turds on here, they still have to face either the Jags, Chargers and Patriots in the playoffs. We remember how many of them whined last year about the Patriots mocking Merrimans lights out dance and now this is how they act. It's been a tough year, but we will be back on top, just a matter of time.

SoDak Bronco
12-26-2007, 12:40 AM
phillip rivers will get his...patience young grass hopper...patience...

Bronco X
12-26-2007, 12:53 AM
I just like to see people try to look at things objectively.

You guys bash LT for his spats with Norv and Rivers but completely brush it aside when Cutler does the same thing with his coaches and players. You bash Merriman for his dances but it's okay for Brandon Marshall or Bailey to talk trash about the Chargers or anyone else.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish Rivers would tone down his behavior a bit but that's what makes him such a competitor. And we all know there is bad blood between these two teams from incidents taking place over the past few years. Maybe Rivers was the "bad guy" last night but we don't know what transpired up to that point. But the Broncos certainly haven't been angels in the past as well.

Well, for the record, I personally never got on LT for his spats (or his getting upset about the Patriots taunting last year). I love what Marshall does on the field but have not been a big fan of what he says in the press. Hell I'm only talking about Rivers in response to the Cutler bashing that's been happening here, which I think is ridiculous. You got people here acting like they know exactly what Cutler said, and you all know he had every reason in the world to feel frustrated and fed up. It just reeks of a lack of perceptiveness to jump on a guy for being upset in a situation like that. I think LT knows from personal experience exactly how he feels...

I still think how Rivers acted firmly places him in the complete di**wad category of professional athlete, a fairly large group to belong to. And yes, of course there are people in that group on the Broncos. I certainly wouldn't put Cutler in that category based on anything he did last night for the reasons I've already stated.

I think it would be a good idea to ignore these Charger trolls just like a lot of you (tried) to ignore Bob when he was trolling here. I admit it was fun throwing back stuff in Bob's face and proving him wrong but there comes a point where it just turns into immature name calling and one should just take the higher road.

Fair enough, can't argue with that. I don't have time to post here much and only do now because of the holidays, maybe that's why I'm a bit more irritated by some of this stuff...

Inkana7
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
I smell hay. I believe a Bandwagon has just pulled up to the Mane. Who the hell are these absolute tools?

Blueflame
12-26-2007, 01:23 AM
I smell hay. I believe a Bandwagon has just pulled up to the Mane. Who the hell are these absolute tools?

They're noobs who haven't "paid their dues" or earned any respect here, but nevertheless are anxious to force-feed us all a healthy serving of crow. Nevermind that the only ones who usually are expected to dine on crow are those who have trash-talked during the week and most of us here do not fall into that category, having pretty much expected the loss.

If they receive little to no attention, they'll lose interest and leave.

Jason in LA
12-26-2007, 02:32 AM

What is the Chargers records in meaningful games??? LOL

Boltjolt
12-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Dear Philip Rivers

Talk all the shi* you want everybody knows your not better than cutler.As a matter of fact your team would go to the Super Bowl if they had Jay Cutler and thats just too bad.Give it another year and the Bolts will be looking for a QB because you really suck ;) also your a Red Neck.

P.S If the bolts only had you and not L.T your team will go 4-12 Merry X-mas

Hilarious!

Rivers hasnt been as good this year as last....we all will admit that, but Cutler hasnt been any better.
Our OL has had its problems this year as well and just recently benched our RT(Olivea) and replaced him with a PS player from last year(Clary) who is playing better. McNeill has not played as well this year either so please dont try and say our OL has been solid all year, because it hasnt.

Personally i think Shanarat has made some bad personel decisions the past couple or so years which has hurt your team a lot.

Raiders Rock
12-26-2007, 02:55 AM
WOW ... 3 Charger fans on one thread in one day... is that some sort of a record or has the bandwagon just boarded....

These fickle fans will be gone in a couple of weeks never to be heard from again

wabbit
12-26-2007, 03:11 AM
WOW ... 3 Charger fans on one thread in one day... is that some sort of a record or has the bandwagon just boarded....

These fickle fans will be gone in a couple of weeks never to be heard from again

Just wait...should they beat, say, Cleveland on a fluke play in three OT's, you can expect gushes of boastful sparkies...maybe a dozen.

I think that's the entire fan base...not including family.

DHallblows
12-26-2007, 03:14 AM

Yes. Absolutely. Champ Baily is THE best cb in the league and can say WHATEVER the **** he wants. HE has the stats to prove it. Rivers is garbage and has no right to talk trash to anyone about anything. Seeing how he was acting reminded me of a high school senior, not a 4 year pro football player.

I shudder just thinking of how good you'd guys be if you had Brees or ANY other qb. Instead of Ryan Le...er Philip Rivers.

Black96WS6
12-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Yes. Absolutely. Champ Baily is THE best cb in the league and can say WHATEVER the **** he wants. HE has the stats to prove it. Rivers is garbage and has no right to talk trash to anyone about anything. Seeing how he was acting reminded me of a high school senior, not a 4 year pro football player.

I shudder just thinking of how good you'd guys be if you had Brees or ANY other qb. Instead of Ryan Le...er Philip Rivers.

I keep hearing that on this board. However, the interesting thing is, the Chargers have had Brees and a decent roster for quite awhile (Gates, LT, Keenan McCardell when he was still good, David Boston, Eric Parker (clutch 3rd receiver), the list goes on...) and Brees couldn't get it done.

And we've also seen Volek come in against the Titans when Rivers got hurt and did absolutely nothing as well. He was also in against Denver. AJ Feeley had also seen some playing time, with nothing to write home about.

The point is, none of these QBs have had the success Rivers has had when he is behind center. We have seen other QBs, and the result was not good. Rivers has the higher ceiling. Just my 2 cents.

Hammer
12-26-2007, 08:17 AM

How can the guy be a winner when he has never won anything? Regular season wins now makes someone a winner? Who knew?

no-pseudo-fan
12-26-2007, 08:52 AM
The Chargers handed it to us. There is no if's, and's, or but's about it. They are a more physical team in the trenches and that is why they won.

With that being said, Phillip Rivers wrote some checks that he will have to cash soon. The Bronco's are a prideful organization and will be much better next year. We have been consistantly good for years, can the Chargers say that? Once we can sure up our O-line and d-line, the game will be much different. Cutler needs time to throw. You Charger trolls call him a baby, but I see a guy who wants to win. We can not protect him right now, and if I were him I would be mad too.

Cutler V Rivers is a silly arguement. I say but them in THUNDERDOME!!! 2 men enter, 1 man leaves.

JCMElway
12-26-2007, 09:53 AM

Only if we let him keep his 9mm. That's doing it Oakland style, right?

Tombstone RJ
12-26-2007, 10:01 AM

I kinda gotta agree with this post. Cutler, IMO, looked like a baby out there. I didn't see any of his teammates come to his defense. I don't know what the exchange was out there on the field, but even LT looked like he was having fun with the Broncos baby talk...

ohiobronco2
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM

Cutler looks nothing like Ryan Leaf, his numbers are great for a second year QB. Media just started "Ball Washing" him as you put it. The only person I've heard hyping Cutler until recently (ESPN ARTICLE) was Ron Jaworski. His numbers are every bit as impressive as Rivers against similar competition with less talent around him. We've had to deal with tragedy and injuries this year, this isn't an excuse, it's a fact. I didn't see the game (Traveling) or the exchange between Cutler and the San Diego players, but Rivers shouldn't have come on the field and talked trash, period. Eventhough you speak as though you were on the field and witnessed the exchange yourself, I'm sure you don't know what Jay said to the San Diego players, but you can read Phillip Rivers mouth and what he stated. Now Brandon Marshall is the one guy who continues to spout off at the mouth and he has no reason to do so. Yeah he's playing pretty great for a 2nd year receiver, but if his is wanting to pump up his team and instill confidence let's accomplish that with wins on the field. I'm sure the Broncos were fired up for the game, after the 41-3 whipping that they took at home I would sure hope they would be. As for the blocking scheme, get over it. IT IS LEGAL.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 10:17 AM
If you guys want to shut asshole up...then we need to beat them pure and simple. As a starter Phillip is undefeated agaisnt the Broncos

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Philip Rivers = Jim McMahon wanna be.......

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Philip Rivers = Jim McMahon wanna be.......

Than who was Jay Cutler trying to look like, Ryan Leaf?

Smiling Assassin27
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
If you guys want to shut a-hole up...then we need to beat them pure and simple. As a starter Phillip is undefeated agaisnt the Broncos

This says it all. If you want to shut ANYONE up, you need to a)beat them and b)make it hurt. Still, what i saw of cutler was embarrassing--he lost his composure (granted, shanny has hung him out to dry with his playcalling and he's getting pasted on every pass play) and acted just like rivers. Cutler is showing chilling signs of brian griese and this could be his undoing. All the media types have anointed him the next coming but the guy doesn't have the mental and emotional makeup of elway. I know he's young but shanny had better rein this guy in before he does something stupid like ripping his own guys in the press. As much as I hate to say this, he needs to watch film of Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and change his whining to leading.

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Than who was Jay Cutler trying to look like, Ryan Leaf?

How so ? or you just making this up ?

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
If anything , I would say Cutler is behaving like a young Dan Marino , pissy , bitching , moaning , even pouting when things dont go his way .... hopefuly this will go away with age

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
This says it all. If you want to shut ANYONE up, you need to a)beat them and b)make it hurt. Still, what i saw of cutler was embarrassing--he lost his composure (granted, shanny has hung him out to dry with his playcalling and he's getting pasted on every pass play) and acted just like rivers. Cutler is showing chilling signs of brian griese and this could be his undoing. All the media types have anointed him the next coming but the guy doesn't have the mental and emotional makeup of elway. I know he's young but shanny had better rein this guy in before he does something stupid like ripping his own guys in the press. As much as I hate to say this, he needs to watch film of Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and change his whining to leading.

He totally lost his composure out there. The Leaf comparisons are laughable though. I think it's Cutler's responsibility to rein himself in and not anybody elses. But here's the difference between Cutler and Rivers from a composure perspective: I could run into Cutler on the street and clown him and he'd keep walking...Rivers would get his ass kicked.

As far as Cutler ripping people...I have seen almost a hundred seperate interviews of him and he's a total professional. So even if he said something that sounding like he was ripping his teammates....there is probably a reason behind it.

Raiders Rock
12-26-2007, 10:35 AM
If anything , I would say Cutler is behaving like a young Dan Marino , pissy , b****ing , moaning , even pouting when things dont go his way .... hopefuly this will go away with age

Appears you saw it exactly the way it happened on TV

Inkana7
12-26-2007, 10:36 AM

Appears you're gay. :thumbsup:

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 10:37 AM

I could understand his frustration....Our receivers were getting mauled up and down the field. But our team has gotten so soft that our team wouldn't hit them back.

Sassy
12-26-2007, 10:38 AM

Peyton has whined...

Smiling Assassin27
12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Peyton has whined...

I recall one time when he hung his OL out to dry. He obviously learned and doesn't do it anymore. My point is that these two guys are top notch leaders that cutler needs to emulate. Right now he's a kid who shows his frustration by engaging in stupid conversations with players who aren't even on the field--that's gotta stop.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 10:52 AM
If anything , I would say Cutler is behaving like a young Dan Marino , pissy , b****ing , moaning , even pouting when things dont go his way .... hopefuly this will go away with age

you forgot his blowup with the media a few weeks ago.

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:54 AM

Maybe , but then Pay me a Ton , Marino , even your own Rich "Red ass "Gannon ,have pulled the same antics ... I dont like the temper tantrums , but we all have seen them before .. what I dont like is when the QB TRIES TO OVERRIDE THE COACHING ...... we have seen Manning do that more then once .....

Tombstone RJ
12-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Fact is, Cutler looked like a baby out there, but since I wasn't on the field with him, its hard to know what he was saying to the chargers and the refs, but it did not look good to me.

This is more a reflection of Shanahan than Cutler to me. I didn't see Shanny pull Cutler over and look him in the face and say "get your chit together, get out there and lead this team. Don't worry about refs, just do your job...."

Where was Shanny's leadership during all this?

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:57 AM
you forgot his blowup with the media a few weeks ago.
yeah so ? Cutler has talent , Leaf doesnt ..... even Elway lost his cool with the Media in Denver , it is something you dont understand unless you live in the region ...... Denvers media is relentless ....

Popps
12-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Fact is, Cutler looked like a baby out there, but since I wasn't on the field with him, its hard to know what he was saying to the chargers and the refs, but it did not look good to me.

This is more a reflection of Shanahan than Cutler to me. I didn't see Shanny pull Cutler over and look him in the face and say "get your chit together, get out there and lead this team. Don't worry about refs, just do your job...."

Bingo.

Been saying it all season. Cutler doesn't look like the product of good coaching, right now. I realize he's young, he just looks like his habits aren't changing and now we can add in the hissy-fits to the equation.... yelling at receivers when HE is the one who can't get the ball to them, etc.

He just looks like he needs some individual attention, or more than he's getting.

Its not like the kid is our future or anything.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 11:01 AM

Sometimes it's good to have a emotional cath-r-sus. :) And remember....he's got a Mike (pun intended) in his helmet.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Bingo.

Been saying it all season. Cutler doesn't look like the product of good coaching, right now. I realize he's young, he just looks like his habits aren't changing and now we can add in the hissy-fits to the equation.... yelling at receivers when HE is the one who can't get the ball to them, etc.

He just looks like he needs some individual attention, or more than he's getting.

Its not like the kid is our future or anything.

You really don't see enough of the games to say that...but you are generally watching from home. I've always seen Cutler treat his teammates with respect on the field. But you're not going to see that during commercial break.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 11:04 AM
yeah so ? Cutler has talent , Leaf doesnt ..... even Elway lost his cool with the Media in Denver , it is something you dont understand unless you live in the region ...... Denvers media is relentless ....

The media is relentless any where you go. Just wait untill Jay has that major breakdown, because the whole Denver Organization will have to rely on him, and he doesnt have the internal makeup to deliver.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 11:05 AM
The media is relentless any where you go. Just wait untill Jay has that major breakdown, because the whole Denver Organization will have to rely on him, and he doesnt have the internal makeup to deliver.

Yeah he does. Don't be a tard

DarkHorse
12-26-2007, 11:13 AM
When did Jay have a blowup with the media? I missed it.

Sassy
12-26-2007, 11:15 AM
I missed the whole thing too...anyone? In a nutshell?

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 11:20 AM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107234

here is a link from another Broncos Forum

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 11:21 AM
When did Jay have a blowup with the media? I missed it.

Because he didn't

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 11:24 AM

LOL...if that's a media blow up...then what would you call Denny Green?

BMF Bronco

So in your infinite trolling, you found someone griping about his attitude after losing to the raiders, thus you assume it's a blow up with the media? If you truly believe this you're more an idiot than we originally thought.

Spider

look it is the season to be generous , so I will stop you now from making yourself look like a complete retard ok ....... We had an Elway watch here , nothing the man can do to escape the media ....... for crying out loud we had Dog's and Cogs's during the short time griese was here ....... Now look we both know you are stupid , and commenting on something you have no idea about , so I dont need to bring that up , but unless you have been here , you cant understand . I been to San Diego , to weed California , plenty of news there . not so much in the rocky mountian region ......

Spider
12-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Because he didn't

LOL of course he didnt , this guy knows damn well that Rivers is playing on barrowed time , he knows , that cutler is destined to be great , so he is in deep denial ........

BigBad
12-26-2007, 11:26 AM

You realize that when Champ said he no longer likes him that means Rivers got in his head.

DarkHorse
12-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Bah, I was hoping for a video of it instead of someone else's interpretation of what a "media blowup" is.

What you say is red may be maroon to me - get it?

No video, no comment.

Spider
12-26-2007, 11:27 AM
I missed the whole thing too...anyone? In a nutshell?

LOL you didnt miss anything , we are dealing with a Charger fan , that means . anything outside of the surf is great = blow up , bad news , end of the world crap .......

Spider
12-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Bah, I was hoping for a video of it instead of someone else's interpretation of what a "media blowup" is.

What you say is red may be maroon to me - get it?

No video, no comment.

LOL well for someone that looks like they are stoned 24/7 ......not hard to imagine how big of a blow up there was ;D

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 11:38 AM
look it is the season to be generous , so I will stop you now from making yourself look like a complete retard ok ....... We had an Elway watch here , nothing the man can do to escape the media ....... for crying out loud we had Dog's and Cogs's during the short time griese was here ....... Now look we both know you are stupid , and commenting on something you have no idea about , so I dont need to bring that up , but unless you have been here , you cant understand . I been to San Diego , to weed California , plenty of news there . not so much in the rocky mountian region ......
Jay Cutler and Ryan leaf will be one in the same. You are not going anywhere with a snot nosed immature QB like him! I sure wish Norv would of kept the starters in there and run the score up on the Broncos like we did in your House. But with 20 minutes left to go in the game, all our Starters were watching our third teamers practice squad and scrubs play, And you still couldnt do anything when up against them!

23 -3 We should of of run up to 50 + like we did with Detriot!

Philip was right when he told Jay

"BYE BYE BABY"

DarkHorse
12-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Jay Cutler and Ryan leaf will be one in the same. You are not going anywhere with a snot nosed immature QB like him! I sure wish Norv would of kept the starters in there and run the score up on the Broncos like we did in your House. But with 20 minutes left to go in the game, all our Starters were watching our third teamers practice squad and scrubs play, And you still couldnt do anything when up against them!

"BYE BYE BABY"

Yawn.

We smack talk on our racing forum - what you've posted wouldn't even garner a 2nd look. I just thought i'd give you a pointer there.

Besides - you're not the one doing any of the work. You're probably just some overweight and out of shape mid 40's balding guy that roots for someone else to do ANYTHING that you can't do.

I don't smack talk on a football forum because I don't feel justified. Now, building and drag racing my cars is another story. My blood, sweat and tears in these things so the smack talk is well earned.

You on the other hand are basically just rehashing something that someone else has done to make you feel better.

I would seek professional counseling for the low self esteem or perhaps try some softball? I play softball a lot, flag football, etc... try getting out of the house, maybe find a hobby, get a girlfriend or something?

I picture you being the guy from South Park "World of Warcraft". Sorry buddy, sucks to be you.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1008/1008_jenkins.jpg

broncofan
12-26-2007, 12:21 PM
LMAO

Why are you arguing with this guy? It pointless. He's way to gung-ho about the Chargers sans any significant football knowledge to back it up. He'll be off the bandwagon before this thread reaches the second page.

BMF Bronco
12-26-2007, 12:36 PM
LMAO

Why are you arguing with this guy? It pointless. He's way to gung-ho about the Chargers sans any significant football knowledge to back it up. He'll be off the bandwagon before this thread reaches the second page.

No way man, he's been a fan since that one commentator guy, err, what was his name, Dan Fonts, err, Pouts, err, no wait, Fouts, yeah thats it, a fan since then!

Spider
12-26-2007, 12:41 PM

"BYE BYE BABY"

Yawn .....

elsid13
12-26-2007, 12:46 PM

"BYE BYE BABY"

Look another geek that got his ass handed to him in dodge ball. It amazing how folks that never won anything need to act like complete asswipes when "thier" team is successfully.

Inkana7
12-26-2007, 12:47 PM

"BYE BYE BABY"

lol

Sassy
12-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Do Charger fans realize we've been playing a lot of 3rd string all year???

elsid13
12-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Do Charger fans realize we've been playing a lot of 3rd string all year???

Did you know that most of Chugger fans are ex-Faiders fans that need to glum onto some team that was winning?

boltssbbound
12-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Did you know that most of Chugger fans are ex-Faiders fans that need to glum onto some team that was winning?

That's really pathetic. Anyone that knows anything about Charger fans knows that none of us were ever Turd fans.

I understand it hurts to get pounded in the ass twice by the Bolts. But you guys really should learn to take it instead of trying to invent reasons to bash the Chargers.

Cutlet was talking **** the whole game, even when his team was getting pounded. Perhaps if Cutler had Rivers' fire and leadership he wouldn't be playing like Jeff George circa 1992.

Memo to the site admins, alot has happened since the Donks "dominated the pathetic chiefs." Perhaps you should discuss what's going on with your team instead of pretending like it's all just a bad dream. Not updating your main page for three weeks does not change the fact that your team sucks.

Brandon Marshall started with the trash talk midseason. The Chargers responded in-kind after another dominating performance against the Donks. Just deal with it already and stop trying to demonize Rivers because he owns your sorry asses.

Besides, you guys have more important things to do, like mock drafts. Shanahan the "genius" has another high draft pick to blow.

Sassy
12-26-2007, 01:08 PM

No doubt...when we were in Diego last December and lost...it was the Chargers SB...and those fans left in the third quarter and Bronco fans stayed. Most didn't even see LT break the record.

boltssbbound
12-26-2007, 01:15 PM
No doubt...when we were in Diego last December and lost...it was the Chargers SB...and those fans left in the third quarter and Bronco fans stayed. Most didn't even see LT break the record.

I was at that game and you are completely full of crap.

The closest the Broncos have gotten to the Chargers in the last three games is 20 points, and that's with the Chargers pulling their starters midway through the 3rd quarter. Face it, the Chargers are the class of the division. You want to talk about fans leaving early, let's talk about 2/3 of the Donk fans leaving Invesco in the 3rd quarter when the Chargers were stomping them earlier this year.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Well poor fanbase or not...their team has swept us two years in a row...the last time that happened? 1968. That's domination. So don't expect them to be quiet when they are winning a few.

Sassy
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I was at that game and you are completely full of crap.

The closest the Broncos have gotten to the Chargers in the last three games is 20 points, and that's with the Chargers pulling their starters midway through the 3rd quarter. Face it, the Chargers are the class of the division. You want to talk about fans leaving early, let's talk about 2/3 of the Donk fans leaving Invesco in the 3rd quarter when the Chargers were stomping them earlier this year.

How am I full of crap? We were there...we left the game when it was over...and we (Hogan and I) and John's group (broncocalijohn, CBF1, JasoninLA, etc.) were the VERY last to leave the tailgate lot after the game. AFTER getting our butts kicked at an away stadium.

Fans were chanting SB when they walked out of the game...and we just laughed. It was hilarious!

BMF Bronco
12-26-2007, 01:25 PM
That's really pathetic. Anyone that knows anything about Charger fans knows that none of us were ever Turd fans.

I understand it hurts to get pounded in the ass twice by the Bolts. But you guys really should learn to take it instead of trying to invent reasons to bash the Chargers.

Cutlet was talking **** the whole game, even when his team was getting pounded. Perhaps if Cutler had Rivers' fire and leadership he wouldn't be playing like Jeff George circa 1992.

Memo to the site admins, alot has happened since the Donks "dominated the pathetic chiefs." Perhaps you should discuss what's going on with your team instead of pretending like it's all just a bad dream. Not updating your main page for three weeks does not change the fact that your team sucks.

Brandon Marshall started with the trash talk midseason. The Chargers responded in-kind after another dominating performance against the Donks. Just deal with it already and stop trying to demonize Rivers because he owns your sorry asses.

Besides, you guys have more important things to do, like mock drafts. Shanahan the "genius" has another high draft pick to blow.

great way of showing it douchebag! At least the faid fans have the balls to stick around here week in and week out, unlike you cowarly ****s who come in and beat your chests like a bunch of monkeys around a female in heat.

news flash asswipe, we know our team sucked this year. Yes, you beat us, big ****ing deal, so did 7 other teams in the league, you want a cookie?! But here's something you ****tards need to realize, WE'RE STILL HERE. We don't tuck our tails and hide year in and year out after a disappointing season. Now when your team gets thumped out of the playoffs once again you can go and hide your faces until the promise of breaking that streak of no playoff wins since 1994 (yeah, that's going on 14 years, quite comparable with the Chiefs) arises, how futile it may be.

Sassy
12-26-2007, 01:27 PM
great way of showing it douchebag! At least the faid fans have the balls to stick around here week in and week out, unlike you cowarly ****s who come in and beat your chests like a bunch of monkeys around a female in heat.

news flash asswipe, we know our team sucked this year. Yes, you beat us, big ****ing deal, so did 7 other teams in the league, you want a cookie?! But here's something you ****tards need to realize, WE'RE STILL HERE. We don't tuck our tails and hide year in and year out after a disappointing season. Now when your team gets thumped out of the playoffs once again you can go and hide your faces until the promise of breaking that streak of no playoff wins since 1994 (yeah, that's going on 14 years, quite comparable with the Chiefs) arises, how futile it may be.

Hilarious! ^5

boltssbbound
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM

Sorry I don't come to Orangetaint every time we beat your asses. I guess that proves I'm not a "real" fan.

You can find me at bolttalk.com every day of the year, win or lose.

You want to bash Charger fans because your team sucks. When all else fails, change the subject.

Congratulations on throwing insults around after your team gets killed. That proves so much about what great fans you are. What would prove even more is if you guys just accepted defeat and said, "We were outclassed by a better team." But you can't do that. You have to invent reasons to disparage the Chargers and their fans. I know you guys aren't used to losing, but with the way Cutlet has been playing, you should probably get used to it.

How long into the offseason will the lastest article on your main page be about dominating the Chiefs? Seriously, that's ****ing pathetic. You guys need to accept the truth and move on.

If Cutler gets an o-line and a good shrink, he might be a good player some day. And as long as Marshall doesn't go gangsta again and get himself or a teammate killed by talking trash, he has a bright future. Your defense is a train wreck, but there's always hope for next year. :peace:

BMF Bronco
12-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Sorry I don't come to Orangetaint every time we beat your asses. I guess that proves I'm not a "real" fan.

You're apparently missing the point entirely. Let me slow down so you can comprehend it.

I don't go to other teams' sites to troll and talk **** period, win or lose, rain or shine, nada, never, nicht, nein, etc. Why not? It's not my place, plain and simple. I come to my teams' site to discuss how good or ****ty they played week to week, not to hear or see other teams' fans trying to show the size of their "virtual penis". Again, I already said, I know my team sucked this year, big ****ing deal, I am still here and will always be.

You want to bash Charger fans because your team sucks. When all else fails, change the subject.

And just where did I do this?

Congratulations on throwing insults around after your team gets killed. That proves so much about what great fans you are. What would prove even more is if you guys just accepted defeat and said, "We were outclassed by a better team." But you can't do that. You have to invent reasons to disparage the Chargers and their fans. I know you guys aren't used to losing, but with the way Cutlet has been playing, you should probably get used to it.

If your little ego took that as an insult, let me apologize. I was merely pointing out the facts of what you trolls like to do. Now take 400HZ, for example, he is here week in and week out discussing football like a civilized fan and has gained the respect of many a folk around here. I don't disparage the Chargers and their fans, just the ass clowns who come in here to talk **** than run and hide.

How long into the offseason will the lastest article on your main page be about dominating the Chiefs? Seriously, that's ****ing pathetic. You guys need to accept the truth and move on.

If you don't like the article on the front page, then do us the favor and don't come back, simple as that.

If Cutler gets an o-line and a good shrink, he might be a good player some day. And as long as Marshall doesn't go gangsta again and get himself or a teammate killed by talking trash, he has a bright future. Your defense is a train wreck, but there's always hope for next year. :peace:

Again, we already know this, see the 999,999,999 threads on said topics.

~Crash~
12-26-2007, 01:52 PM
I seen a few silly takes from SD fans it still does not take away that your QB just put a great big bulls Eye on his ass . sooner or later the Broncos are going to make him hurt in every joint he has ! it's coming and his BS will have made some of the pain that is already on its way .

carlsbad_bolt_fan
12-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I seen a few silly takes from SD fans it still does not take away that your QB just put a great big bulls Eye on his ass . sooner or later the Broncos are going to make him hurt in every joint he has ! it's coming and his BS will have made some of the pain that is already on its way .

Sorry...but talking to anyone that was ACTUALLY THERE, it was Cutler that started the trash talking. Hell, I'll bet it all started when Lynch ripped LT's helmet off & threw it. After that, it was on and it didn't matter who was doing the yapping.

My thing is, I hate seeing ANY team get mouthy, mine or whatever. But it's what happens in the NFL now. If Cutler expects to give it, he better not whine about getting it. And he got it back good.

broncofan2438
12-26-2007, 02:06 PM

I want everyone to read what this fagget just said. If he is talking about DWill getting killed by some worthless coward, and blamming it on Marshall, not only should he be banned for life but found and drug behind a building and beat senseless.

broncofan2438
12-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Sorry...but talking to anyone that was ACTUALLY THERE, it was Cutler that started the trash talking. Hell, I'll bet it all started when Lynch ripped LT's helmet off & threw it. After that, it was on and it didn't matter who was doing the yapping.

My thing is, I hate seeing ANY team get mouthy, mine or whatever. But it's what happens in the NFL now. If Cutler expects to give it, he better not whine about getting it. And he got it back good.

Wow, from carlsbad huh. Man that wagon is getting quite full down there in SD. Lived in Vista and saw many bandwagon fans in that area

~Crash~
12-26-2007, 02:25 PM

try again joker your player that talked about the game said they were going to slap around our team and I do give him credit they did just that but for you to say Lynch had anything to do with your a-hole of a team try again....

DarkHorse
12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Cutlet was talking **** the whole game

Can you post the clips from this - was Jay mic'd?

I think it would be funny to hear what he said - I mean, you were on the field right? You heard it, right?

If you can't find the clip at least post what he said, i'm sure i'll find it humorous reading it 2nd, 3rd, baby's mommas cousins brother in law grapevine, etc... 4th hand......

Boltergeist
12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Wow, from carlsbad huh. Man that wagon is getting quite full down there in SD. Lived in Vista and saw many bandwagon fans in that area

LOL...you're in Cali and you're trying to call out San Diego county residents 35 minutes away from Qualcomm for being bandwagon fans?....Man up and go back to being a Raider fan....you've probably never even been to Colorado, much less actually to a game at Invesco field..

Boltergeist
12-26-2007, 02:32 PM

I think it would be funny to hear what he said - I mean, you were on the field right? You heard it, right?

If you can't find the clip at least post what he said, i'm sure i'll find it humorous reading it 2nd, 3rd, baby's mommas cousins brother in law grapevine, etc... 4th hand......

I agree, it would be hilarious to hear Baby Jay "Clay Aiken" Cutler whine and cry to the officials, yell at his teammates, and try to talk shyte to the Chargers bench.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 02:34 PM

I heard on the light rail that he talked a little smack....but he didn't curse or anything. :)

LOL....who talks smack when you are losing bad in a game that's not even close.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 02:34 PM
I agree, it would be hilarious to hear Baby Jay "Clay Aiken" Cutler whine and cry to the officials, yell at his teammates, and try to talk shyte to the Chargers bench.

WTF is Clay Aiken?

DarkHorse
12-26-2007, 02:37 PM

You heard it too? What was said?

Thanks, I missed the clips so i'm trying to catch up.

Post the link, i'm due a good laugh besides laughing at the team we fielded this year :egbgb:

24champ
12-26-2007, 02:39 PM
LOL...you're in Cali and you're trying to call out San Diego county residents 35 minutes away from Qualcomm for being bandwagon fans?....Man up and go back to being a Raider fan....you've probably never even been to Colorado, much less actually to a game at Invesco field..

He has been to games at Mile High and he is from Colorado. Try Again. :wave:

oubronco
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
WTF is Clay Aiken?

a charger fag fan

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
a charger fag fan

Then I don't understand his quip.

oubronco
12-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Then I don't understand his quip.

me either ROFL!

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2007, 02:46 PM
So I googled this Clay Aiken...

You know...it's one thing to make fun of our QB for losing his cool...but admiting to people you watch American Idol is way worse.

Boltergeist
12-26-2007, 02:47 PM
try again joker your player that talked about the game said they were going to slap around our team and I do give him credit they did just that but for you to say Lynch had anything to do with your a-hole of a team try again....

"This is our division," Marshall said. "It's always been our division. It's time for us to take it back. San Diego, Kansas City, they don't have the talent like us in the locker room. They have star players but can't get it done like us."- Brandon Marshall

Boltergeist
12-26-2007, 02:49 PM
So I googled this Clay Aiken...

You know...it's one thing to make fun of our QB for losing his cool...but admiting to people you watch American Idol is way worse.

He looked like Jay, didn't he?...admit it.

broncofan2438

Wow, again a stupid moron Chugger fan that has **** for posts and has no idea what he/she is talking about. Hey listen fagget.......I gerw up in colorado in Glenwood springs, heard of it?, probably not. I attended my first game at invesco for the Pitt game, it was a sunday night game, watched it? probably not. Raider fan? no, again something stupid to make yourself look like an idiot. And last, yes i am going to call out residents near SD, i was born in La Jolla and lived in Vist for a few years. I have seen my fair share of pu$$y bandwagon sandyiagans.

Garcia Bronco
He looked like Jay, didn't he?...admit it.

I guess. I couldn't really tell.

oubronco
12-26-2007, 02:50 PM
"This is our division," Marshall said. "It's always been our division. It's time for us to take it back. San Diego, Kansas City, they don't have the talent like us in the locker room. They have star players but can't get it done like us."- Brandon Marshall

whats wrong with trying to fire up your teammates :thumbs:

Spider
12-26-2007, 03:19 PM

I would believe it

Spider
12-26-2007, 03:23 PM
You're apparently missing the point entirely. Let me slow down so you can comprehend it.

I don't go to other teams' sites to troll and talk **** period, win or lose, rain or shine, nada, never, nicht, nein, etc. Why not? It's not my place, plain and simple. I come to my teams' site to discuss how good or ****ty they played week to week, not to hear or see other teams' fans trying to show the size of their "virtual penis". Again, I already said, I know my team sucked this year, big ****ing deal, I am still here and will always be.

And just where did I do this?

If your little ego took that as an insult, let me apologize. I was merely pointing out the facts of what you trolls like to do. Now take 400HZ, for example, he is here week in and week out discussing football like a civilized fan and has gained the respect of many a folk around here. I don't disparage the Chargers and their fans, just the ass clowns who come in here to talk **** than run and hide.

If you don't like the article on the front page, then do us the favor and don't come back, simple as that.

Again, we already know this, see the 999,999,999 threads on said topics.
LOL rack him ......

ohiobronco2
12-26-2007, 03:37 PM

You just completely disproved your opening statment with the paragraphs that follow, "none of us are turd fans." Then you proceed to be one. You sound like a man of experience concerning the second bolded item. You can't prove that Cutler was talking sh**, maybe he has legitimate complaints to the refs about how your team was acting. He was running for his life all night which has every bit to do with your great D and our terrible O-Lines. Rivers has fire and leadership, I guess all of those temper tantrums that I saw on televisions earlier in the year when the Chargers were struggling have been forgotten now. Go back to your site and celebrate with your fellow fans, you won't be on top forever and I highly doubt you'll come back here next time you lose to us.

Inkana7
12-26-2007, 04:37 PM

http://www.343guiltysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/douchebag2.jpg

Blueflame
12-26-2007, 04:55 PM
I want everyone to read what this fagget just said. If he is talking about DWill getting killed by some worthless coward, and blamming it on Marshall, not only should he be banned for life but found and drug behind a building and beat senseless.

Totally out of line and because of what he posted, "boltssbbound" has been given a "vacation" from the Mane until after the Chargers' early playoff loss (which we all know is only a couple of weeks away).

TailgateNut
12-26-2007, 05:14 PM

Who the hell opened the "idiot's-R-Us"gate.

The chargers have fans???

Answer: Hell no, they have little followers who come out of the closet to proclaim: Yippiee, I think we are winning, but I'm too busy checking out the players' asses to know what TF is going on.

Why do WE, as Bronco Fans even acknowledge this "Scum" of The NFL. It's akin to acknowledging the Faidfans, AKA the "Doormat" of the NFL!

broncofan
12-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Yes Rivers does have a few things left to learn, but I will take him. He has an attitude, and he wants to win. Earlier this season when we played the Ravens in our house, the crowd started to boo on the very first possession, after a 3 and out. The next series was another 3 and out, more boos!

Philip told the crowd to shut up, and proceeded to start putting points on the Board! And he has been doing it ever since. I want a Quarterback who will not take crap from anyone.

I hear ya. Word must be out. I'm hearing that quarterbacks all over the league have begun adopting his mechanics as there own. Check it out...

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nfl/2001/0909/photo/a_weinke_i.jpg

FrontRowSeat1
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
And, he said, at the seasons close, The Broncos lost the sweep to the Chargers....

Smack talk by any Bronco fan after that is shameful.

Talk smack when you win. Have some dignity.

Los Broncos
12-26-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL rack him ......

That was a tremendous post.

BMF Bronco
12-26-2007, 05:37 PM
And, he said, at the seasons close, The Broncos lost the sweep to the Chargers....

Smack talk by any Bronco fan after that is shameful.

Talk smack when you win. Have some dignity.

HUH???

broncolife
12-26-2007, 05:56 PM

This aint high school where your stuck rooting for a team because you go that school. Do you think all bronco players are from Denver and all Charger players are from San Diego? Im so glad I wasnt brainwashed into being a charger fan just because San diego is near Escondido. I actually picked the team I liked and have stuck by them since.

SDRaiderH8er
12-26-2007, 05:58 PM
This is why you guys are Broncos fans and live sheltered lives.

Shannarat is NOT a Football genius, and he can no longer take credit for what other people have built.

Once the NFL took away your illegal blocking “Techniques” you haven’t been able to do squat with that thing you call an Offensive line.

Chump Bailey is over rated, as Antonio Gates made him look like a College Freshman. Imagine that a Basketball player taking an All Pro to school, I heard Antonio made that chump carry all the books, then he punked him for his lunch money.

And mister Jay Cutler, AKA the new and improved Ryan Leaf, I just wonder if he is going to last one more season or is someone going to change his diapers, those rashes can get real nasty! He whines, he cries, he throws fits, what a spoiled little brat!

broncofan2438
12-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Looks like SDfaiderfu&ke* is going to be the next one to take a hike

broncofan2438
12-26-2007, 06:05 PM
This aint high school where your stuck rooting for a team because you go that school. Do you think all bronco players are from Denver and all Charger players are from San Diego? Im so glad I wasnt brainwashed into being a charger fan just because San diego is near Escondido. I actually picked the team I liked and have stuck by them since.

I like your thought process here, my fiance is from Escondido.

~Crash~
12-26-2007, 06:51 PM

Shannarat is NOT a Football genius, and he can no longer take credit for what other people have built.

Once the NFL took away your illegal blocking “Techniques” you haven’t been able to do squat with that thing you call an Offensive line.

Chump Bailey is over rated, as Antonio Gates made him look like a College Freshman. Imagine that a Basketball player taking an All Pro to school, I heard Antonio made that chump carry all the books, then he punked him for his lunch money.

And mister Jay Cutler, AKA the new and improved Ryan Leaf, I just wonder if he is going to last one more season or is someone going to change his diapers, those rashes can get real nasty! He whines, he cries, he throws fits, what a spoiled little brat!
as of now this jack Ass is now on ignore ....

Punisher
12-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Your team is wack in sh*t......

BroncoBuff
12-26-2007, 07:02 PM
What a b**** he is. I was way wrong on this guy ... after last year, I thought he was a elite QB.

Funny how his mouth starts running in direct proportion to how poorly he plays. As gracious victors are rightly admired, bad winners like this fool are the world's lowest creatures.

RMANCIL
12-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Funny Rivers sure got under a lot of your skins. I am not sure but he just may not care.

Fixed it !

sixtimeseight
12-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Learn to speak English you illiterate piece of ****.

BroncoBuff
12-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Funny Rivers sure got under a lot of your skins. I not sure but he just may not care.
Looks like he cared a lot to me ... hiding behind his Hall-of-Famers to childishly taunt another player whom he should rightly respect and befriend as a contemporary colleague in the tiny fraternity of NFL starting QBs.

You should be embarassed.

RMANCIL
12-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Looks like he cared a lot to me ... hiding behind his Hall-of-Famers to childishly taunt another player whom he should rightly respect and befriend as a contemporary colleague in the tiny fraternity of NFL starting QBs.

You should be embarassed.

I tossed and turned all night long. ;D

maher_tyler
12-26-2007, 08:02 PM
They should have kept Brees...one of the dumbest moves ever..they should have let Rivers walk..if Brees was the QB they'd be a 14-2 team and have a much better chance at a SB win!!

ohiobronco2
12-26-2007, 08:10 PM

Why couldn't your father have just used a paper towl?

RMANCIL
12-26-2007, 08:15 PM
They should have kept Brees...one of the dumbest moves ever..they should have let Rivers walk..if Brees was the QB they'd be a 14-2 team and have a much better chance at a SB win!!

Brees blew out his shoulder in the last game vs Denver in fact. A game he should have been on the bench. The Saints made a 11 million or so guaranteed contract that the Bolts would not gamble on.

The injury cost the Bolts as it was a good shot that either Rivers or Brees and at that point it looked like Rivers would have netted them a 1st round selection and a extra choice or two instead they got a late 3rd round comp selection.

The Saints got a QB that saved their franchise.

Boltergeist
12-26-2007, 08:27 PM

Fair enough...you picked your team because you think the uniforms looked cute....I picked mine because I'm loyal to and like the city where I grew up...and the team represents the city. You're a typical California fairweather bandwagon fan to me...and I'm brainwashed....I guess like all the Bronco fans who grew up in Denver. To each his own.

Shaunes
12-26-2007, 08:34 PM
remember when the Patriots beat the chargers in the playoffs last year? They rushed the field, trashed talked, did roidmans dance at midfield, ran outside the charger locker room and started screaming **** etc...

They had 3 super rings and still acted like that. Just shows that winning doesnt give people better character

broncolife
12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I picked mine because I'm loyal to and like the city where I grew up...and the team represents the city. You're a typical California fairweather bandwagon fan to me...and I'm brainwashed..
lol I didnt know a bandwagon fan means picking one team and sticking with it for over 20 years. Hilarious! a charger fan calling me a bandwagoner. At least you realised there alot of California bandwagon fans and alot are currently on the Chargers bandwagon just like any year they do good. Loyal to a city? Too bad there isnt a Escondido team. Even if there was I dont think I can be loyal to a city that has been invaded by Mexico.

I guess like all the Bronco fans who grew up in Denver. To each his own.

How is it brainwashing when they picked the right team.:)

Fair enough...you picked your team because you think the uniforms looked cute...

Actually I became a fan in 2nd grade when I first saw John Elway play.

Inkana7
12-26-2007, 08:52 PM
remember when the Patriots beat the chargers in the playoffs last year? They rushed the field, trashed talked, did roidmans dance at midfield, ran outside the charger locker room and started screaming **** etc...

They had 3 super rings and still acted like that. Just shows that winning doesnt give people better character

I do believe they were mocking the Chargers' lack of class. The Pats do that. See: The TO Eagle dance.

Now run off, little one.

Shaunes
12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I do believe they were mocking the Chargers' lack of class. The Pats do that. See: The TO Eagle dance.

Now run off, little one.

What?
Mocking IS being classless

Run off, Little one ??
Are you an idiot?

Blueflame
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM

If Roidman didn't dance in the first place, then they couldn't have mocked his dance, could they? Remember this... the Pats were the underdogs for that game in your house... and it was a close game.

outinthesprings
12-26-2007, 09:45 PM
I know you guys are sick of Boltfans and will no doubt tell me to take a hike or someother more colorful phrase but I would like to say you guys have the better QB. Who ever said we made a huge mistake letting Brees go was dead on and I'm getting tierd of Rivers antics. This is not the first time he's acted like a spoiled brat. He told his own fans to shut up this year and was seen mouthing off to Bengal fans last year after the huge Bolt comeback. Also as all of you must know LT got up and walked away from Mr Rivers when he was stinking up the joint in Tenn. This guy comes off as the ah shucks good ole boy but he can be a real jerk.

From the stand point of skill set from what I've seen of Cutler he has twice the skills that Rivers has and I hope you guys never get a OL to give him time or there will be hell to pay. That being said I think that both sides were trash talking and it will go on as long we're rivals

Happy New Year

Blueflame
12-26-2007, 10:00 PM
I know you guys are sick of Boltfans and will no doubt tell me to take a hike or someother more colorful phrase but I would like to say you guys have the better QB. Who ever said we made a huge mistake letting Brees go was dead on and I'm getting tierd of Rivers antics. This is not the first time he's acted like a spoiled brat. He told his own fans to shut up this year and was seen mouthing off to Bengal fans last year after the huge Bolt comeback. Also as all of you must know LT got up and walked away from Mr Rivers when he was stinking up the joint in Tenn. This guy comes off as the ah shucks good ole boy but he can be a real jerk.

From the stand point of skill set from what I've seen of Cutler he has twice the skills that Rivers has and I hope you guys never get a OL to give him time or there will be hell to pay. That being said I think that both sides were trash talking and it will go on as long we're rivals

Happy New Year

Actually, we're not tired of Boltfans.... polite, cordial rival fans are always welcome here. What we are tired of are the cyber-versions of Philip Rivers... the immature demographic of your fanbase (and all fanbases do have 'em) who showed up only after our team lost to yours, wanting nothing more than to trashtalk and demean our team and every football fan here. They aren't here for football discussion and show no respect whatsoever for other posters. Those Boltsfans are wearing out their welcome with amazing speed.

Spider
12-26-2007, 10:00 PM

Happy New Year
Go take a hike and pleasure yourself in ways that cant be mentioned on a family friendly Message board .... ;D P.S. Happy New year

outinthesprings
12-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Go take a hike and pleasure yourself in ways that cant be mentioned on a family friendly Message board .... ;D P.S. Happy New year

Will do but I'll need that picture from Blueflame to pleasure myself in that manner:yayaya:

Boltjolt
12-26-2007, 10:17 PM

He has been a probowl selection already.

Whats Cutlers excuse?:clown:

When Rivers is a 6th year starter like Brees is, i expect much better things from him than Brees has delivered.

DHallblows
12-26-2007, 10:21 PM

When Rivers is a 6th year starter like Brees is, i expect much better things from him than Brees has delivered.

hahahahahahahaha

ok

DHallblows
12-26-2007, 10:23 PM
You realize that when Champ said he no longer likes him that means Rivers got in his head.

You realize that has nothing to do with my post.

BlaK-Argentina
12-26-2007, 10:24 PM

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? At least go to your team's board. No one here cares about you or your opinion.

Really, all these sorry bandwagoners must have a pathetic life if the first thing they want to do after their team wins is go to a rival board to talk smack.

How small you must feel. What do you say to yourself when you wake up? "Time to go talk some crap to Broncos fans"?... jeez.

All of you, pathetic. Get a freaking life.

Boltjolt
12-26-2007, 10:39 PM
hahahahahahahaha

ok

We'll see how many probowls Rivers gets versus Cutler.

So far its 1-0 .......Rivers

Boltjolt
12-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? At least go to your team's board. No one here cares about you or your opinion.

Really, all these sorry bandwagoners must have a pathetic life if the first thing they want to do after their team wins is go to a rival board to talk smack.

How small you must feel. What do you say to yourself when you wake up? "Time to go talk some crap to Broncos fans"?... jeez.

All of you, pathetic. Get a freaking life.

ROFL! No, actually i woke up 15 hours ago and then i came here to read some responses to a thread. I have very few posts for how long ive been signed up here.

Sorry you cant handle your team being bad right now but thats how it goes. NO TEAM stays great forever. There will be down times and this is it right now for yours while ours is looking up again.

Im not here talking smack....ive just defended our QB in a few responses here because YOUR posters are wrongfully bashing him. I will expect it for years to come though because he is going to be a real good one and the Broncos will have to face him numerous times.

Good luck with that

DHallblows
12-26-2007, 10:54 PM
We'll see how many probowls Rivers gets versus Cutler.

So far its 1-0 .......Rivers

Idk if you can really judge greatness solely off of Pro Bowls...

Even Plummer made the Pro Bowl

Boltjolt
12-26-2007, 11:04 PM

Well call me crazy but this is Rivers 2nd year starting. Jake made it MUCH later in his career and wasnt he an alternate?

outinthesprings
12-26-2007, 11:10 PM

Plummer is a perfect example of both sides of the argument. when he was with the Cardinals he was being touted as the next Montana. He also went to the probowl and now hes out of the league. Right now people are pointing at Cutler and saying he is the future of the current crop of young guns. He might be but he could be another Plummer. As for Rivers one probowl after a 14-2 season doesn't mean he will continue to maintain that. This season is a perfect example. We'll see in a few years

DHallblows
12-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Well call me crazy but this is Rivers 2nd year starting. Jake made it MUCH later in his career and wasnt he an alternate?

Because of an injury.

And what you initially say brings us back to the point that Rivers is on a good team. Plummer played for Arizona. Kudos to him for somehow making it in 1998 (and YES, as an alternate).

BMF Bronco
12-27-2007, 11:43 AM

Happy New Year

BoltDolt,

Take a lesson from this guy in how to post with respect and dignity. These are the types of fans with whom we have no problem interacting and having coherent football discussions. Other fans you can attempt to emulate are Lone Bolt and 400HZ, again, they know how to post without **** slinging.

If you can't do that, just get the hell off the board and go play more D&D in your mom's basement.

Spider
12-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Will do but I'll need that picture from Blueflame to pleasure myself in that manner:yayaya:

;D I guess a video of Ellen Degeneres dancing to lets get busy wont work hey ?

Captain 'Dre
12-27-2007, 08:07 PM
It seems to me The Bolts cant scout QBs ryan leaf now this guy LOL

What are you saying?!? Dude... get real. We suck!

It won't last forever... we're not that far away and have a core of guys who'll be solid for years to come, but with our lines the way they are... Eeeesch!

Pretending that we're better than the Sparkles isn't going to shut those guys up any more than getting all bent out of shape about Rivers' mouth.

Inkana7
12-27-2007, 08:14 PM
What are you saying?!? Dude... get real. We suck!

It won't last forever... we're not that far away and have a core of guys who'll be solid for years to come, but with our lines the way they are... Eeeesch!

Pretending that we're better than the Sparkles isn't going to shut those guys up any more than getting all bent out of shape about Rivers' mouth.

Let the thread die, Mr. Charger Fan Pretending to be Bronco Fan.

theAPAOps5
12-27-2007, 08:16 PM
BoltDolt,

Take a lesson from this guy in how to post with respect and dignity. These are the types of fans with whom we have no problem interacting and having coherent football discussions. Other fans you can attempt to emulate are Lone Bolt and 400HZ, again, they know how to post without **** slinging.

If you can't do that, just get the hell off the board and go play more D&D in your mom's basement.

Xenos. He is the classiest of them all. RMancil is the worst. Guy is the biggest hypocrite of all the bolt fans.

Boltjolt
12-27-2007, 10:21 PM
BoltDolt,

The only reason you like his post is because he said he liked your QB better. I disagree that letting Brees go was a mistake. He always comes up short in big games and Rivers will be the better QB in the long run. No doubt in my mind at all.

As for **** slinging. I dont believe i have done that and if you feel i have....your just a sensitive sort and i dont care what you think. I havent been slinging anything and have only said the truth....sorry it hurts but i havent talked any smack at all.

Maybe you can get some thicker skin?

This post?

Originally Posted by outinthesprings http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1829224#post1829224)

Half of it is inaccurate and he obviosly is a Brees fan who cant let go. Rivers didnt "mouth off" to any Bengal fans...he made a simple jesture to the crowd y holding his ear to them. LT didnt walk away from Rivers....it looke that way but when asked about it...neither really knew what they were talking about and said it wasnt anything related to either of them. IT was LT being frustrated period.....not being mad at Rivers.

That poster you may like but he doesnt know what he is talking about and didnt give an accurate account of the story. I wonder why this poster didnt mention that when Brees was sucking he would sit by himself on the sideline and avoid everyone instead of trying to rally the guys like Rivers does.

Hey glad you like him tho

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 03:55 AM
For you folks who think Cutler was just a innocent bystander. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5LAUHTQUA) Now I am sure based on this film he was just shouting out a cookie recipe that his mom had recently given him.

The Chargers were just shouting out how much the appreciate the recipe and waving bye bye as they knew it was soon to be little Jays nap time.

Double standards nice.

BroncoBuff
12-28-2007, 04:40 AM
For you folks who think Cutler was just a innocent bystander. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5LAUHTQUA) Now I am sure based on this film he was just shouting out a cookie recipe that his mom had recently given him.

The Chargers were just shouting out how much the appreciate the recipe and waving bye bye as they knew it was soon to be little Jays nap time.

Double standards nice.
I can't imagine why you would post that video - it only serves to prove your guys are asses. Rivers clearly says, "bye, baby." Have you no shame for your child of a leader?

[<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ma5LAUHTQUA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ma5LAUHTQUA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 04:42 AM
I can't imagine why you would post that video - it only serves to prove your guys are asses. Rivers clearly says, "bye, baby." Have you no shame for your child of a leader?

[<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ma5LAUHTQUA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ma5LAUHTQUA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just what was your boy Cutler doing? What was he shouting about on the sidelines at his teammates?

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 04:45 AM
The Broncos ably lead by your young QB had some how once again failed to convert a 1st down ( 4th down) and were on the way off the field when the recipe exchange took place.

BroncoBuff
12-28-2007, 05:03 AM
You miss the point ... what did Jay have to taunt anybody about? Sore losers are one thing, and are quite common. But sore winners are FAR more reprehensible in my view. And following up Merriman's Roid-dances and LT's nonsense after the NE loss with this shameful display should rightfully be deeply embarrasing to you.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 07:45 AM
You miss the point ... what did Jay have to taunt anybody about? Sore losers are one thing, and are quite common. But sore winners are FAR more reprehensible in my view. And following up Merriman's Roid-dances and LT's nonsense after the NE loss with this shameful display should rightfully be deeply embarrasing to you.

What did Jay have to taunt anybody about? Is my point and clearly the Charger players are responding to him. Sack dances are and have been rather wide spread for a long time now and celebrating after a play vs taunting a team after the game are two different things.

The Chargers beat the Pats in N.E. the year before and did no such dance on their logo after the game.

Northman
12-28-2007, 07:59 AM
What did Jay have to taunt anybody about? Is my point and clearly the Charger players are responding to him. Sack dances are and have been rather wide spread for a long time now and celebrating after a play vs taunting a team after the game are two different things.

The Chargers beat the Pats in N.E. the year before and did no such dance on their logo after the game.

The Chargers had been talking **** from the start of the game. It wasnt like Jay just started jawing at them out of the blue. But even with that i have no problem as the Charger defense was taking care of their business. My problem is with Rivers opening his piehole to my Qb. If he wants to give congrats to his defense than great, but dont start jawing at the opposing Qb when your not even involved in the defensive plays. As far as the whole New England thing, SD had a lot to say when they went into NE and beat their ass so it isnt like SD is innocent when it comes to trash talking. SD has no business getting upset over what NE did in their house.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 08:21 AM
The Chargers had been talking **** from the start of the game. It wasnt like Jay just started jawing at them out of the blue. But even with that i have no problem as the Charger defense was taking care of their business. My problem is with Rivers opening his piehole to my Qb. If he wants to give congrats to his defense than great, but dont start jawing at the opposing Qb when your not even involved in the defensive plays. As far as the whole New England thing, SD had a lot to say when they went into NE and beat their ass so it isnt like SD is innocent when it comes to trash talking. SD has no business getting upset over what NE did in their house.

Give me a link to any trash talking by the Bolts after we beat the Pats at their place.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 08:22 AM
What is Cutler doing trash talking anyone at any time much less when your getting your ass handed to you.

Raiders Rock
12-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Yall still whining about the little spat that happened last weekend between the girly QBs?

Don't worry Mule Fans, we are gonna break his jaw this week for hurting Cutlers feelings and he will have all off season to heal and eat from a straw

Raiders Rock
12-28-2007, 08:51 AM
What is Cutler doing trash talking anyone at any time much less when your getting your ass handed to you.

It's Raider week Dolt boy, come on over to the forum in my sig and get your beatdown...... after you get finished with these fragile Mule fansLOL

SDRaiderH8er
12-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Your team is wack in sh*t......

But win are you going to put something on the field that can beat us?

The AFC West used to be the top Division from top to bottom in the NFL. Now it’s nothing. It is really hard getting ready for the Playoffs when we can’t even get a decent game within our own division.

We may be wack in sh*t, but you can’t even put up one single touchdown all year.

And who was that team that gave you guys the biggest a** whooping in your own house?

Then on Christmas Eve of all nights, humiliated you in front of everyone. 20 Minutes left to go and our Starters were on the side lines laying in chaise lounges smoking a cigar, and you couldn’t even put up any points on our practice Team.

There ya go, you outa try and sign our Practice squad people, they could be your starters.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Give me a link to any trash talking by the Bolts after we beat the Pats at their place.

I dont have a link, but i remember the interviews after the game. And here are a couple of examples. One is of Merriman saying he is going to punch Brady in the mouth before the playoff game last year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHyLlL01tGA

And who could forget Wade Phillips comments about " Now thats what i call a Ass whooping! ". So dont pretend the Chargers are the victims when it comes to the New England loss last year. Merriman called them out and they answered.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:04 AM

I highly doubt he was saying " yea, we are still better than you " at that point in the game. He was just jawing back at the defenders letting them know he wasnt going anywhere for a while.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Bottom line : The Chargers did not talk trash or show up the Pats after beating them at their place . LT made a strong point about that as to why the Pats actions were disrespectful.

Seems to me that as a QB who has managed to lead his team to a whopping 6 pints in 8 QT Jay should shut his mouth and go find a spot at the end of the bench.

Champ may want to focus his words of wisdom on Jay. Of course I expect a lot of you will see it different. It seems as long as a player has a donk on his helmet he can do no wrong.

Clearly 2 sets of rules in play here by a lot of fans.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
I dont have a link, but i remember the interviews after the game. And here are a couple of examples. One is of Merriman saying he is going to punch Brady in the mouth before the playoff game last year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHyLlL01tGA

And who could forget Wade Phillips comments about " Now thats what i call a Ass whooping! ". So dont pretend the Chargers are the victims when it comes to the New England loss last year. Merriman called them out and they answered.

That clip is not at the Pats park it is a pregame pep rally. Man you sure like to fabricate material.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:29 AM
That clip is not at the Pats park it is a pregame pep rally. Man you sure like to fabricate material.

Who gives a **** where its at? Its bulletin board material and the Pats took offense too it. And in the end they stuck it right back up Merriman's ass and the you guys cried all night and day about it.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Bottom line : The Chargers did not talk trash or show up the Pats after beating them at their place . LT made a strong point about that as to why the Pats actions were disrespectful.

Seems to me that as a QB who has managed to lead his team to a whopping 6 pints in 8 QT Jay should shut his mouth and go find a spot at the end of the bench.

Champ may want to focus his words of wisdom on Jay. Of course I expect a lot of you will see it different. It seems as long as a player has a donk on his helmet he can do no wrong.

Clearly 2 sets of rules in play here by a lot of fans.

Sounds like its ok for you guys to cry when it gets done to you but its ok to rub it in on other teams. Yea, i gotcha. Hypocrite. Hilarious!

Traveler
12-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Can we please put this Rivers thing to pasture already?

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Can we please put this Rivers thing to pasture already?

Not likely. With the resurgence of Charger fans who came to gloat i doubt it will go away anytime soon.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Who gives a **** where its at? Its bulletin board material and the Pats took offense too it. And in the end they stuck it right back up Merriman's ass and the you guys cried all night and day about it.

Clearly you missed the entire point , the location and the timing . Take your time and slow down it may help your comprehension.

Hypocrite clearly you don't know the meaning of the word.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Clearly you missed the entire point , the location and the timing . Take your time and slow down it may help your comprehension.

Hypocrite clearly you don't know the meaning of the word.

I didnt miss anything. Your dismissed.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 09:54 AM
I didnt miss anything. Your dismissed.

Just like Jay and your team.

Northman
12-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Just like Jay and your team.

Yep. Guess you dont need to be here anymore. See ya, enjoy the playoffs. Hilarious!