PDA

View Full Version : Dear Philip Rivers

Pages : 1 [2]

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Yep. Guess you dont need to be here anymore. See ya, enjoy the playoffs. Hilarious!

Thank you I sure hope we do enjoy the playoffs. I know from experience that losing sucks. Sitting on the sidelines waiting for the draft sucks. I can see that for a few of you newbies it is a very difficult experience to digest.

All of your old line fans were very good at it based on the old A.F.L. days where losing was a way of life. The 90's sure spoiled a bunch of fans who struggle with the current losing ways of the Broncos.

I still think that your team would have made the playoffs last year if they had not pulled the plug on Plummer. Now your team is in flux and Cutler so for has failed to get it going in the right direction.

Thanks again for your fond wishes in the playoffs!

Northman
12-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Thank you I sure hope we do enjoy the playoffs. I know from experience that losing sucks. Sitting on the sidelines waiting for the draft sucks. I can see that for a few of you newbies it is a very difficult experience to digest.

All of your old line fans were very good at it based on the old A.F.L. days where losing was a way of life. The 90's sure spoiled a bunch of fans who struggle with the current losing ways of the Broncos.

I still think that your team would have made the playoffs last year if they had not pulled the plug on Plummer. Now your team is in flux and Cutler so for has failed to get it going in the right direction.

Thanks again for your fond wishes in the playoffs!

Dont worry ol chap. You'll be right next to me very soon. Ill keep the beer on ice so we can watch the Pats/Cowboys in the Super Bowl. :thumbsup:

Spider
12-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Dont worry ol chap. You'll be right next to me very soon. Ill keep the beer on ice so we can watch the Pats/Cowboys in the Super Bowl. :thumbsup:

I wouldnt let him get to close ....and if he does , sit down , keep your mouth closed , dont give him any openings . if ya know what i mean ;D

Northman
12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
I wouldnt let him get to close ....and if he does , sit down , keep your mouth closed , dont give him any openings . if ya know what i mean ;D

Dont worry about that. I got a shed out back he can stay in. There's no heat but he is just a Charger fan so no worries. :thumbsup:

broncofan2438
12-28-2007, 11:25 AM

Just turn the bar stool over and he and three other chugger buddies will have seats right next to you

Northman
12-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Just turn the bar stool over and he and three other chugger buddies will have seats right next to you

LOL Ha!

Los Broncos
12-28-2007, 11:29 AM
How long is SD fan going to rub this in? Are you five years old.

RMANCIL
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM

Sounds like you have a lot of unique experience in the erotic homo world.
Count me out but you have your fun.

Northman
12-28-2007, 11:36 AM
How long is SD fan going to rub this in? Are you five years old.

:rofl:

No kidding right? "supposedly" according to them it was no big deal yet none of them have left it alone.

Los Broncos
12-28-2007, 11:39 AM
:rofl:

No kidding right? "supposedly" according to them it was no big deal yet none of them have left it alone.

I'm just venting this morning, i guess there isn't anything to talk about but another QB who opened his pie hole because he loves Cutler.

Its old already SD fan, give it a rest.

Black96WS6
12-28-2007, 12:13 PM

I hope it's not Pats/Cowboys. Do you really want to see the Pats again? I don't, I'm sick of seeing them. The entire country hates the Pats (except for Boston fans).

Give someone else a chance! If the Chargers don't make it, then I would rather it be the Jags representing the AFC, someone who hasn't been there recently!

Captain 'Dre
12-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Let the thread die, Mr. Charger Fan Pretending to be Bronco Fan.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum! Is this how you treat everybody who has just a few posts? Or do you save that kind of greeting just for those who don't totally buy into the 'homer kool-aid'?

Pfffffft! Believe what you want, but if YOU think 6-9 is representive of what we've come to expect from Bronco football, then something's wrong with YOU. Ha!

There's no shame in saying that we're in somewhat of a rebuilding mode. What team DOESN'T go thru that from time to time?

If it makes YOU feel good to deny that our team is in a down phase, so be it-- do whatever it takes to get you thru the night.

But for me, I'd rather talk about the reality of the situation. The Broncs are not very good right now, and probably won't be for a minimum of two years.
I can deal with that, but evidently, YOU can't.

Northman
12-28-2007, 12:17 PM
I hope it's not Pats/Cowboys. Do you really want to see the Pats again? I don't, I'm sick of seeing them. The entire country hates the Pats (except for Boston fans).

Give someone else a chance! If the Chargers don't make it, then I would rather it be the Jags representing the AFC, someone who hasn't been there recently!

Give someone else a chance? If you want a chance earn it. The Pats dont bother me like most people. But, i wouldnt mind seeing the Jags win it either. Personally, i wouldnt mind seeing Favre get back to the game but either way i dont think there is anyone who can beat the Pats. They are a good team.

Rivers Delivers
11-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Man... there's some good stuff in this thread.

Go back and read it. I mean, really... really good stuff!!

See ya' again next year. :thumbsup:

Captain 'Dre
11-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Dear Philip Rivers

Talk all the shi* you want everybody knows your not better than cutler.As a matter of fact your team would go to the Super Bowl if they had Jay Cutler and thats just too bad.Give it another year and the Bolts will be looking for a QB because you really suck ;) also your a Red Neck.

P.S If the bolts only had you and not L.T your team will go 4-12 Merry X-mas

Ha! Ha! Ha!

I needed a good laugh after yesterday's game!

Thanks!!!

Seriously, we should be thanking the Football Gods that we unloaded Jay Cutler while his stock was still high, and got a lot more for him than we should have.

Jay is effing things up for Chicago, and demonstrating that-- as physically talented as he is-- he is NOT a winner. He only would have held things back had he stayed in Denver.