PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet vs Orange Mane FFB - DONKEYCHEF II

Bob's your Information Minister
08-19-2007, 10:54 PM
Register now! 12 players this season. Six Chiefsplanet members, six Orange Mane.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

If you want in, send me a PM. I'll give you the league ID and password.

Live draft is set for Friday, Aug. 24 at 10 PM CDT.

Atlas
08-19-2007, 10:54 PM
This shouldn't be on the front page

Rock Chalk
08-19-2007, 11:14 PM
As an aside...

Last Years Individual Champion: Alec!

scttgrd
08-19-2007, 11:23 PM
As an attempt to hijack, are you going to have a torrent of last nights debacle Alec?

Iowanian
08-20-2007, 12:32 AM
It figures. Atlas is too embarrassed by teamMinge's performance last year to want them to field a team.

Can donkeyminge field a Varsity this year?

Rock Chalk
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey I did my part!

Im in

Pezman
08-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Looks like Team Chefplanet is filling up fast...

Who will represent us? Sassy, Blue... step up and kick their butts!

08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Right now AboveAverage is the only Mane member in. JOIN TODAY! FREE AUTOGRAPHED 8x10 FROM BOB!

Pezman
08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Alec is in as well correct? Who played last year?

Blueflame
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
I played last year, but simply won't have any time at all for fantasy football through the remainder of this month. Real life kinda has to take precedence (daughter's getting married).

Pezman
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
One's things for sure Blue, we'll miss ya over on the Mane league and the Geek league this year :(

But, daughters weddings are a good reason not to play. Tell her if she had to do it again though... no marriages during football season!!! ;D

SoCalBronco
08-20-2007, 10:45 PM
I played last year, but simply won't have any time at all for fantasy football through the remainder of this month. Real life kinda has to take precedence (daughter's getting married).

Congrats Blue, that's great news!

:thumbsup:

Blueflame
08-20-2007, 10:45 PM
One's things for sure Blue, we'll miss ya over on the Mane league and the Geek league this year :(

But, daughters weddings are a good reason not to play. Tell her if she had to do it again though... no marriages during football season!!! ;D

I'll be back in fine fantasy football form next year. Hey, I'm just glad she scheduled the wedding before the regular season starts. ;D (Seriously, she did "work around" our plans to attend the "OM Weekend" tailgate for the home opener, so I really can't complain too much. :P) Hopefully one wedding will be plenty for her. Ha! But... the rest of the kids just might need to have the "not during football season" rule enforced. LOL

Blueflame
08-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Congrats Blue, that's great news!

:thumbsup:

Thanks, SoCal! :D

Broncoman13
08-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Have you seen that commercial where the dude is missing his fantasy football draft and his Buds are saying there's no excuse... they then show him AT THE ALTER saying I know, there's no excuse, I'll never miss another draft, etc.... Funny commercial. As is the one with the "Ballet" Parking hosted by the commish. "Yes there will be 'ballet' parking...bring your pink ballet shoes." Classic!

08-20-2007, 11:01 PM
My sister is getting hitched this January...I hope she has the good sense to avoid Super Bowl Sunday.

That One Guy
08-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Have you seen that commercial where the dude is missing his fantasy football draft and his Buds are saying there's no excuse... they then show him AT THE ALTER saying I know, there's no excuse, I'll never miss another draft, etc.... Funny commercial. As is the one with the "Ballet" Parking hosted by the commish. "Yes there will be 'ballet' parking...bring your pink ballet shoes." Classic!

My favorite part of that is at the end when the guy says "I'll take..." and the other guy says "You'll take who we give you" and headbutts the phone... I love it.

I'll take this challenge as my last league for the year. I hope to represent proudly...

That One Guy
08-20-2007, 11:11 PM
My sister is getting hitched this January...I hope she has the good sense to avoid Super Bowl Sunday.

What, is your sister not good enough for you? I wouldn't think you would have high standards but you go and make your sister marry outside the family? Garbage!

Florida_Bronco
08-20-2007, 11:33 PM
It figures. Atlas is too embarrassed by teamMinge's performance last year to want them to field a team.

Can donkeyminge field a Varsity this year?

Hey, wasn't the champion an Orangemane member?

That's what I thought. :thumbsup:

Taco John
08-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Hey, wasn't the champion an Orangemane member?

That's what I thought. :thumbsup:

What we have here is a classic culture clash. This all makes sense when you consider through the prism that with the Chiefs, it's not about who won or lost, but who looked the best while losing.

Rock Chalk
08-20-2007, 11:56 PM
What we have here is a classic culture clash. This all makes sense when you consider through the prism that with the Chiefs, it's not about who won or lost, but who looked the best while losing.

No, since they didnt field the individual champion apparently it was judged by the teams and since I was the only member of the OM team to not suck, they judged that Team Chef won.

08-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Only reason Alec won was because I logged in five minutes too late to un-bench Laurence Maroney.....

Florida_Bronco
08-21-2007, 01:00 AM
No, since they didnt field the individual champion apparently it was judged by the teams and since I was the only member of the OM team to not suck, they judged that Team Chef won.

Had it been the other way around, you bet your bottom dollar they'd only care about the champion.

Broncobiv
08-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Considering the Super Bowl is in February, and has been for a few years now, I don't think that should be a problem.

bfoflcommish
08-21-2007, 01:10 PM
BOB.....I sent out a PM, where's my invite?

08-22-2007, 02:43 AM
Still need four maners.

bfoflcommish
08-22-2007, 11:10 AM
Denver Bomb Squad is in and ready to kick some ass

08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Roster so far - 2 spots left for Maners.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET

Bob / The Runnamuckers
OnTheWarPath58 / WhoLetTheDogsDrown?
Bill Lundberg / Donk Slayers
Iowanian / Savage Midgets
Hydrae / Hydrae's Heros
Wutamess / Orange People Eaters

TEAM ORANGE MANE

AboveAverage / AboveAverage
bfoflcommish / Denver Bomb Squad
OrangeShadow / A Cutler Above
angryllama / Samurai (I think)

DRAFT IS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM CDT.

That One Guy
08-22-2007, 01:43 PM
I sent you a PM to get in for Maners... am I not welcome in the cool kids' club?

08-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Honestly, I'm looking for someone a little more well known. If no one wants in I'll PM you tomorrow. It's nothing personal.

Florida_Bronco
08-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Someone more well known? What friggin difference does it make, donut boy?

08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Someone more well known? What friggin difference does it make, donut boy?

High-profile members makes it more interesting. Think of it as a celebrity league.

I thought I was on ignore? Ha! You should sign up. I'd love to have you in.

Florida_Bronco
08-22-2007, 05:54 PM
High-profile members makes it more interesting. Think of it as a celebrity league.

Then you should have stated that in your original post and replied to the guy's PM's.

I thought I was on ignore? Ha! You are.

You should sign up. I'd love to have you in.
I don't do fantasy football, in my opinion it's friggin retarded. Now you get a Madden tournament going on or something, and I'll consider it.

Pezman
08-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Heh, frankly, I think we should start a Florida vs Goatse fantasy football league. Talk about fireworks! The geek vs the gun nut (and I mean that in the best possible way florida ;D )

SoCalBronco
08-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Heh, frankly, I think we should start a Florida vs Goatse fantasy football league. Talk about fireworks! The geek vs the gun nut (and I mean that in the best possible way florida ;D )

Not sure whether to address this to you (purely Orangemane FF league) or Bob (CP vs. OM league), but Slap had an outstanding suggestion...since Mock is back now, I think he would appreciate a spot being reserved for him to participate in a FF league, maybe draft for him or something initially, but hold it for him until he is ready to compete.

Pezman
08-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Well, for the Mane league, we're at full-capacity for the season bro. But as optimistic as I am with Brian's progress, I'm not sure he'd be able or capable of being able to front a team quite yet. Maybe a maner can ghost own one for him in Goatcheese's league in his stead?

Rock Chalk
08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Id ghost own a team for Mock but Im not the best person for the job. Im really lazy when it comes to Fantasy football, particularly if I start losing.

Pezman
08-23-2007, 12:51 AM
Id ghost own a team for Mock but Im not the best person for the job. Im really lazy when it comes to Fantasy football, particularly if I start losing.

In other words, you'd do just what Mock did in the Mane league for all those years Ha!

08-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Still need two Maners to step up.

Vladimir
08-23-2007, 09:20 PM
i will do it. I've been playing Fantasy football for years now

Vladimir
08-23-2007, 10:17 PM
k im in, team name is vladimir obviously. Had to use my alternate yahoo id though because i already had the maximum amount of teams on the other. I have 7 FF teams this year now

08-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Need one more Bronco fan!

08-24-2007, 03:33 AM
Anyone!!!

BILL LUNDBERG
08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing they're afraid of losing again this year. Having 1 less team gives them an instant excuse.

Taco John
08-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Count me in.

Send me the password ASAP

Taco John
08-24-2007, 09:06 PM
I need the friggen password... Where's that tubby bet welcher at anyway? Can't pull the dweeb from a computer, but when I actually need him for something, he's all of a sudden developed a life.

Probably upstairs mixing some salsa and cream cheese to dip his Cheetos in or something.

Pezman
08-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Worshipping a Boba Fett doll takes time bro. Dont you know anything about being a super geek? Ask Iowanian or better yet, his brideowanian about the geek life and they'll tell ya all about it!

Rock Chalk
08-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Thats a pretty late draft man on a Friday night. Obviously Boba Fett has no ****ing life.

BILL LUNDBERG
08-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I need the friggen password... Where's that tubby bet welcher at anyway? Can't pull the dweeb from a computer, but when I actually need him for something, he's all of a sudden developed a life.

Probably upstairs mixing some salsa and cream cheese to dip his Cheetos in or something.

Check your inbox

08-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Taco, I assumed we had filled the last spot with Connecticut Bronco. Anyway, welcome! Glad to have you onboard.

08-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Thats a pretty late draft man on a Friday night. Obviously Boba Fett has no ****ing life.

That was really the only available time. Yahoo blows. The only other times it was giving me was somewhere 8-5 during the week.

Rock Chalk
08-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Worst draft position ever.

08-25-2007, 01:15 AM
And we're done!

Rate my team:

QB

Peyton Manning
Trent Green
Chad Pennington

RB

Edgerrin James
Cedric Benson
Kevin Jones
Julius JOnes

WR

Randy Moss
Plaxico Burress
Chris Chambers
Santonio Holmes
Dwayne Bowe

TE

Alge Crumpler
Tony Scheffler

K

Robbie Gould

DEF

Jaguars

Taco John
08-25-2007, 01:16 AM
QB - Tom Brady
QB - Matt Schaub
QB - REx Grossman

RB - Maurice Jones Drew
RB - Ronnie Brown
RB - Clinton Portis
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Chester Taylor
RB - Reuben Droughns

WR - Lavernaues Coles
WR - Joey Galloway
WR - Anthony Gonzalez

TE - Own Daniels

K - Jason Elam

D - Baltimore
D - Seattle

Taco John
08-25-2007, 01:17 AM
RB

Edgerrin James
Cedric Benson
Kevin Jones
Julius JOnes

Wow! Ouch!

Rock Chalk
08-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Alec's Samurai (Defending Champion)

Quarter Backs
Donovan McNabb
JP Losman

Running Backs
Shaun Alexander
Deuce McAllister
Fred Taylor

Wide Receivers
Javon Walker
Lee Evans
Muhsin Mohammad
Wes Welker
Drew Bennet
Eric Parker
Michael Jenkins
(took a lot because of a pile up on same bye week WRs doh!)

Tight Ends
Jeremy Shockey
Daniel Graham

Defense
San Diego

Kickers
Jeff Wilkins

Rock Chalk
08-25-2007, 01:21 AM
QB - Tom Brady
QB - Matt Schaub
QB - REx Grossman

RB - Maurice Jones Drew
RB - Ronnie Brown
RB - Clinton Portis
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Chester Taylor
RB - Reuben Droughns

WR - Lavernaues Coles
WR - Joey Galloway
WR - Anthony Gonzalez

TE - Own Daniels

K - Jason Elam

D - Baltimore
D - Seattle

Wow, piled up the RBs and got no WRs

08-25-2007, 01:22 AM
Better than your wide receivers.

Personally, I like my running backs.

Taco John
08-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Wide receivers are way over rated. Championships are won with runningbacks.

bfoflcommish
08-25-2007, 01:25 AM
Denver Bomb Squad

View All (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/514828/draftresults?drafttab=team)
<TABLE class=simpletable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><THEAD><TR><TH class=first>Round</TH><TH>Pick</TH><TH>Player</TH><TH>Position</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD class=first>1.</TD><TD class=pick>(1)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>LaDainian Tomlinson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5452)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>RB</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>2.</TD><TD class=pick>(24)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Thomas Jones (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5036)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>RB</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>3.</TD><TD class=pick>(25)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Chad Johnson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5483)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>WR</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>4.</TD><TD class=pick>(48)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Anquan Boldin (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6390)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>WR</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>5.</TD><TD class=pick>(49)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Donald Driver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4863)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>WR</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>6.</TD><TD class=pick>(72)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Jay Cutler (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7760)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>QB</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>7.</TD><TD class=pick>(73)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>LenDale White (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7794)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>RB</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>8.</TD><TD class=pick>(96)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Vernand Morency (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7249)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>RB</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>9.</TD><TD class=pick>(97)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>D.J. Hackett (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6916)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>WR</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>10.</TD><TD class=pick>(120)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Brett Favre (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/1025)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>QB</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>11.</TD><TD class=pick>(121)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Eric Johnson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5672)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>TE</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>12.</TD><TD class=pick>(144)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Carolina (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/car)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>DEF</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>13.</TD><TD class=pick>(145)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Desmond Clark (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4829)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>TE</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>14.</TD><TD class=pick>(168)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>DEF</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=first>15.</TD><TD class=pick>(169)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Adrian Peterson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6134)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>RB</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=first>16.</TD><TD class=pick>(192)</TD><TD class=player noWrap>Stephen Gostkowski (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7867)</TD><TD class="position last" noWrap>K</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rock Chalk
08-25-2007, 01:26 AM

Yeah but you only can play 2 at a time.

Conversely, you play 3 WRs at a time. You will be short 1 WR for 3 weeks of the season and have 4 guys sitting on the bench not getting anything.

I got 3 RBs, and provided they all stay healthy, will have good viable RB options every week and good viable WR options every week.

Dont get me wrong, you got a good squad of RBs but none of them are the elite ones that make championship teams without WR help.

08-25-2007, 01:29 AM
If Jay Cutler pants out DBombSquad could be pretty scary.

Taco John
08-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah but you only can play 2 at a time.

I can play 3 at a time. We have one flex.

Conversely, you play 3 WRs at a time. You will be short 1 WR for 3 weeks of the season and have 4 guys sitting on the bench not getting anything.

Until someone gets desperate for a runningback because theirs got injured.

Rock Chalk
08-25-2007, 01:32 AM
I can play 3 at a time. We have one flex.

Until someone gets desperate for a runningback because theirs got injured.

To each their own Iguess, but balance is best and you lack it.

bfoflcommish
08-25-2007, 01:34 AM
If Jay Cutler pants out DBombSquad could be pretty scary.

that is a scary part of my line-up..if jay doesnt pan out I go to Favre....blech

Also wish I had more rb depth, but needed those wr's...love my wr's alot

That One Guy
08-25-2007, 10:04 AM
that is a scary part of my line-up..if jay doesnt pan out I go to Favre....blech

Also wish I had more rb depth, but needed those wr's...love my wr's alot

I'd say you should get solid production out of either Lendale White or Adrian Peterson for your flex position. I'd say you definitely have the strongest roster of those posted so far.

That One Guy
08-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Better than your wide receivers.

Personally, I like my running backs.

You may like the RBs but apparently you don't like TDs. Benson is the only guy on your RB squad that MAY get to take his own goalline carries. James is losing his goalline carries to Shipp, Julius Jones is obviously going to lose his to Barber and Kevin Jones noone really knows about because he's PUP for the first 6 weeks of the season.

If the other Bronco drafters did as well as the first couple have, it's gonna be easy skatin' as they run over the Chef fans.

That One Guy
08-25-2007, 10:18 AM

The basic rule of fantasy football. WRs are way too inconsistent to build a team around. Just looking, last year Chad Johnson had 7 games under 65 yds receiving and he didn't get a TD in any of em. You can't build your team around guys like that. I'll take a load up on RBs every day of the week over WRs...

BILL LUNDBERG
08-25-2007, 01:38 PM
The Donk Slayers: I like my chances

Vince Young
Daunte Culpepper

Brian Westbrook
Reggie Bush
Lamont Jordan
Deshaun Foster
Michael Bennett
Correll Buckhalter

Reggie Wayne
Reggie Brown
Mark Clayton
Brandon Jones

Antonio Gates
Dallas Clark

Pittsburgh

Olindo Mare

Taco John
08-25-2007, 01:40 PM
The Donk Slayers: I like my chances

Vince Young
Daunte Culpepper

Brian Westbrook
Reggie Bush
Lamont Jordan
Deshaun Foster
Michael Bennett
Correll Buckhalter

Reggie Wayne
Reggie Brown
Mark Clayton
Brandon Jones

Antonio Gates
Dallas Clark

Pittsburgh

Olindo Mare

Outside of your quarterbacks, I really like your draft

BILL LUNDBERG
08-25-2007, 01:44 PM
I agree with you on the QB's. Hopefully Vince pans out, he was good for 20 pts a week the last 8 games of last year. Defenses will be planning for him this year though. Oh then there's the Madden curse.

Culpepper was more of a throw away pick. As late as I took him (Round 13), if he can be a shell of his former self it's a steal. If not drop him for depth elsewhere.

Rock Chalk
08-25-2007, 01:46 PM
I watched the replay of the Titans Bills game last night and Vince looked MUCH better than he did against New England. Passes were sharp and accurate and he was checking down his receivers, looking off safeties.

If he avoids the Madden Curse he will be a good fantasy QB. IF.

bfoflcommish
08-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I'd say you should get solid production out of either Lendale White or Adrian Peterson for your flex position. I'd say you definitely have the strongest roster of those posted so far.

well it's the Chicago AP..so we'll see, but I am hoping this season Lendale actually gets it and gets me some points out of the flex like you said.

OrangeShadow
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
guess i should post up my team

QB Drew Brees
WR Torry Holt
WR Hines Ward
WR Matt Jones
RB Frank Gore
RB Jamal Lewis
TE Vernon Davis
W/R Ladell Betts

K Jason Hanson

DEF New England

BN Ben Roethlisberger
BN Devin Hester
BN Derrick Mason
BN T.J. Duckett
BN Ben Troupe
BN Antwaan Randle El

09-19-2007, 01:16 AM
I am dominating this league!!!

Blueflame
09-19-2007, 05:46 AM
Courtesy of Paid-a-ton Manning and Randy Moss...

Florida_Bronco
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Well that should take the sting out of your team having the worst QB situation (much less offense) in the league and your beloved LJ looking middle of the pack.

bfoflcommish
09-20-2007, 03:03 PM
still can't get over my team 0-2....lol damn LT

10-17-2007, 12:54 AM
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4858/leaguemm8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Taco John
10-17-2007, 04:19 AM
Who's that batting 1.000? Must be some sort of Fantasy Football God.

Blueflame
10-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Looks to me like the league is getting pwned... ^5

OrangeShadow
10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
3 game winning streak :)

10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Who's that batting 1.000? Must be some sort of Fantasy Football God.

Once Brady starts playing like a mere mortal you will suffer.

10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
DON'T LOOK NOW....

But TACO is going DOWN!!!

We'll have a first-place tie after tonight. BOOYAH!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4262/ffeh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is what happens when Tom Brady can't save your team...

That One Guy
10-29-2007, 06:37 PM
It looks like that's what happens when one of your top RBs go on IR and you don't replace him. If he filled that spot, he likely wins.

ohiobronco2
10-29-2007, 06:45 PM
It looks like that's what happens when one of your top RBs go on IR and you don't replace him. If he filled that spot, he likely wins.

He also didn't fill his defense spot.

That One Guy
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh, yeah, didn't even notice that... so I guess a congrats is in order for Bob. This raises the question... if the Pats only fielded 9 players against the Chefs, who'd win? And would Bob brag about it if the chefs won?

Vladimir
11-04-2007, 05:35 AM
man.... sorry that i havent been paying attention to this league... I kinda forgot about it lol.

Im just in it to take out contenders now :D

Vladimir
11-11-2007, 07:09 AM
dang... almost beat taco i think...

BILL LUNDBERG
12-19-2007, 02:19 PM
You sorry bastages couldn't even manage to get 1 team into the playoffs? Team Chiefs Planet just took the Donkey Minge behind the woodshed and beat the everliving piss out of them. I thought this would be fun, but it's really not. It's just too easy. Next year maybe we can take on the Raiders board...

Doggcow
12-19-2007, 03:24 PM
You cheifs are just lucky I didn't come wipe the floor with you bitches. I'm going to my 2nd championship in a row. (Plus this league actually costs money to play in, so talk smack when youre willing to put up the cash)

BILL LUNDBERG
12-19-2007, 03:27 PM
You cheifs are just lucky I didn't come wipe the floor with you b****es. I'm going to my 2nd championship in a row. (Plus this league actually costs money to play in, so talk smack when youre willing to put up the cash)

Taking money from the mentally challenged isn't something I'd be bragging about. That's why we let the mingers play for free.

Doggcow
12-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Taking money from the mentally challenged isn't something I'd be bragging about. That's why we let the mingers play for free.

Ill join up next year to embarass you guys.

Iowanian
12-20-2007, 01:04 AM
Ill join up next year to embarass you guys.

Sure thing Sport. Donkeyminge hasn't been able to field a Varsity squad in the 2 year existence of this league. Maybe you should work on your off season program, because we're beating your asses like a hooker who just got caught stealing from her pimp.

You were beated worse than Taco's chin by ronPaul's balls.
POWNED

Florida_Bronco
12-20-2007, 11:49 AM
You sorry bastages couldn't even manage to get 1 team into the playoffs? Team Chiefs Planet just took the Donkey Minge behind the woodshed and beat the everliving piss out of them. I thought this would be fun, but it's really not. It's just too easy. Next year maybe we can take on the Raiders board...

So you won at fantasy football...where the only thing you actually did is pick players?

Well color me impressed!

That One Guy
12-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I'd have happily smacked around a few inbreds but I wasn't cool enough for Boba-Fat.

broncofan7
12-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Chef fans--I'd love to play for the orange and blue next year and even out this competition--how do I get invited?

Iowanian
12-31-2007, 03:27 PM
Powned!

01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
We dominated your asses this year. It wasn't even close.

Sassy
01-31-2008, 02:10 AM
???

Sassy
01-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Maybe in FF...but not in Narrowhead! ;D

Blueflame
01-31-2008, 04:09 AM
We dominated your asses this year. It wasn't even close.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Blueflame91315/broom_new.jpg

01-31-2008, 07:32 AM
Ah, women.

That One Guy
01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Bet you don't know what one looks like in real life...

broncofan7
07-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Anyone up for a yahoo league challenge this year?

Doggcow
07-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Im in!

snowspot66
08-02-2009, 09:52 AM
I'd play.