PDA

View Full Version : The Official angryllama needless flame Thread!

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Couple of mine

1. The Warriors have not seen a motivated Mavs team. I'm not worried by them at all. I've seen enough Nellieball to know that it will not beat a team like Dallas in the playoffs.

2. Posted in last years finals with mavs up 2-0. I wonder if the mavs should get the brooms out for this one as Miami isn't nearly anywhere in the league of Dallas.

3. Im expecting between 67-69 wins. A record of that significance (good for top 10 in NBA history...better than the showtime Lakers) will pretty much guarantee an MVP for Nowitzki. Even the doubters cant frown on Dirk if he places himself next to Jordan among the all-time greats.-They will be the FIRST to lose to 8 seed with 7 games and FIRST with that many wins to not win it all.

Mr. Trout
05-04-2007, 01:07 AM
don't have a quote but this is an awesome thread...I'm sure he will be pissed.

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Ah yes. The time has come. No introduction even needed, really:

The NBA is fraught with "soft" players.

Just to name a few...Vince Carter (possibly the biggest waste of natural talent in NBA history), Shawn Marion, Tim Thomas, Steve Francis, Tracy McGrady, Jamaal Magliore, Baron Davis, among others...those are just some of the big names....

The real Mavericks are going to roll out onto the floor starting this Sunday. The playoff Mavs that clinically took apart the Western Conference last season are better than they were last year.

They chose the Warriors.

Dallas will win in 4 games.

Shakin' in my tennies, there bub.

The Golden State Warriors scare the crap out of me. ::)

This is the same team (but better) that beat San Antonio on their own floor in game 7 last season. They arent afraid of jack, son. You can roll whoever you want out there.

The Warriors have not seen a motivated Mavs team. I'm not worried by them at all. I've seen enough Nellieball to know that it will not beat a team like Dallas in the playoffs.

The Warriors are like the home team for the And-1 mixtape tour. They only show up to play sometimes, and it's always when the big tour comes to town so that they can show off on national TV.

Baron Davis is a waste. He could have been Magic Johnson, but instead chose to be Hot Sauce. That's cool too, but give your fans what they pay for Baron.

Andris Biedrins is a really interesting player. His wingspan is immense, he plays defense, he's a smart player, he has soft hands, and has a versatile offensive skill set.

Monte Ellis is a freak. If he ever finds a desire to dominate in the league, he'll have no problem doing it.

This game has been fun to watch. Nellie took total advantage of Nash and out-Nellied the new Nellies.

And last but not least, the one that really takes the cake, and ties this whole thing together:

It matters very little whether or not anyone takes me "seriously." There are very few people on this site that have any sense about them regarding basketball anyhow. Consider me an information minister. Whether or not you like what I say is irrelevant.

And for the record, none of the above quotes even begin to include the "NBA Jersey Conspiracy" of last season, nor all of the defending that went on about how Dirk never choked in last year's Finals.

I think the tagline "Chasing Jordan" referred to either MJ's short baseball career, or his couple years with the Wizards.

So thank you, Mad Yak, for bringing a ton of much needed humor to this place.

Rascal
05-04-2007, 01:09 AM
you don't think 4 threads is enough?

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 01:10 AM
Great minds think alike. See my thread.

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 01:11 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56126

Taco John
05-04-2007, 01:13 AM

You think it is!? :~ohyah!:

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Name Min FG 3Pt FT Off Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts
D. Nowitzki 38 2-13 0-6 4-4 2 10 2 3 1 0 2 8

Simply Jordanesque.

maven
05-04-2007, 01:19 AM
F llama for posting DWade in a wheelchair! F him!

GonzoLays
05-04-2007, 01:22 AM
What is truly disappointing about all of this is the disappearing job Llama did when things went south.

That's bandwagon, no doubt. He talked all that **** and disappeared when things got tough.

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 01:23 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56126

Hey I had mine in first damnit.

maven
05-04-2007, 01:27 AM
What is truly disappointing about all of this is the disappearing job Llama did when things went south.

That's bandwagon, no doubt. He talked all that **** and disappeared when things got tough.

Nobody is surprised. The guy was mocking Dwayne Wade when he was injured. Look at him now and he's nowhere to be seen. He's not a real fan. He's an extreme bandwagon fan if I have ever seen one.

RhymesayersDU
He's too busy returning his Mavs stuff, and buying back all his Bulls stuff.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

(Jae)

Or we can continue to discuss how skinny Jarvis Moss is..........your choice.

Bob
F llama for posting DWade in a wheelchair! F him!

Dont think I saw that (I dont want to.) Was it a made up picture? Not sure I get it.

GonzoLays
05-04-2007, 01:28 AM
He's too busy returning his Mavs stuff, and buying back all his Bulls stuff.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

How true!! That's hilarious.

GonzoLays
05-04-2007, 01:29 AM
That MVP ceremony next week is going to be off the hook!

But seriously, I actually feel bad for Dirk.

DeusExManning
05-04-2007, 01:30 AM
You realize by opening this thread that you invoke the comparison between the classic Maverick fan and the classic Bronco's fan. They are so much alike, unachieved mastery.

azbroncfan
The only question remains http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=55927

Still don't know why the mods moved this thread. By Llama we won't see your spineless a$$ for awhile. Infact we haven't heard NBA from you in weeks.

ZONA
I told him before the playoffs even started that I'm not sure I would have wanted the Suns to play GS first. That team is atheletic, fast, can shoot lights out and just flat out dangerous.

The look on Cubans face was even better then llama feeling like that airline commercial..................WANT TO GET AWAY! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

TheChamp24
05-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Dont think I saw that (I dont want to.) Was it a made up picture? Not sure I get it.

Got serverely hurt his shoulder months back and had to be taken off the corut via a wheelchair. Its not made up.

DeusExManning
05-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Angryllama, my heart goes out to you. Now you know what it feels to be a Nuggets, or Lakers fan. GOLDEN STATE IS THE JACKSONVILLE OF 2007, WHOEVER THE MAVERICKS PLAY WILL BE THE PACKERS OF 2008.

But what an incredible game, Dirk gave up just like Kobe gave up agains the Suns last year. I was really looking forward to a Suns-Mavericks series. Last years Sun's Maverick series was one of the best series ever.

RhymesayersDU
"Dirk has no heart. He fell victim to the Tin Man syndrome."

-Stephen A. Smith, seconds ago on ESPN

Tredici
Advice to Mr. Llama...

It's a bunch of overgrown men playing a game. A GAME. I can guarantee the sun is going to come up tomorrow - even in Dallas.

Remind yourself you watch a game on TV and have no influence or control over any bounce of the ball.

You don't need to get a life. Enjoy the one you have whether the Mavs win or lose it really doesn't mean much in the universe.

DeusExManning
05-04-2007, 01:39 AM
"Dirk has no heart. He fell victim to the Tin Man syndrome."

-Stephen A. Smith, seconds ago on ESPN

His new nickname.

Jason in LA
05-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Punk of the year award goes to llama.

So where is our basketball "information minister"? I guess he wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

It is unbelievible to read some of the crap he posted. Baron Davis and Golden State are And 1 players? Talk about an insult. And talk about being way off base.

Seeing that llama hasn't showed up since Game 1, he should just stay gone.

watermock
05-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Look, Dallas squeaked out a 25 point win with a buzzer beater.

GonzoLays
05-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Avery Johnson sounds like he just finished crying in his post game interview. This is getting wild.

Jens1893
05-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Avery Johnson sounds like he just finished crying in his post game interview. This is getting wild.

I wonder what the consequences of this will be for Johnson and if Cuban is gonna blow the roster up.

maven
05-04-2007, 01:47 AM

Sounds like a man with no answers. This is a team that won 67 games in the regular season. First time ever an 8 beat a #1 seed in the history of the NBA.

Tredici
05-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Sounds like a man with no answers. This is a team that won 67 games in the regular season. First time ever an 8 beat a #1 seed in the history of the NBA.

Is it the first time a number 1 seed ever deliberately helped the number 8 seed into the playoffs?

Avery won't a job tomorrow....

maven
05-04-2007, 01:50 AM
I wonder what the consequences of this will be for Johnson and if Cuban is gonna blow the roster up.

He should blow the roster up. There's a lot of overpaid garbage on the Mavericks. There's no reason to keep this expensive team in tact.

(Jae)
05-04-2007, 01:58 AM

3rd.................

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 02:00 AM
3rd.................

Indeed, it's the 3rd time.

However, it is the first time an 8 has beat a 1 in a 7-game series.

The previous 2 (Nugs over Sonics; Knicks Over Heat) came in the old 5-game series.

Kaylore
05-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Brutal thread. Llama, you have no one to blame but yourself...though you'd probably be justified if you bumped into Nowitzki on the street and sucker punched him.

watermock
05-04-2007, 02:01 AM
The Mutumbo nuggies beat Seattle. Dunno the other one.

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Brutal thread. Llama, you have no one to blame but yourself...though you'd probably be justified if you bumped into Nowitzki on the street and sucker punched him.

Sucker Punch, Donkey Punch.... Same difference, really.

maven
05-04-2007, 02:07 AM
3rd.................

Should I have added 7 games to make you feel better? The 5 game series in the 1st round was a joke to begin with. And now it's gone, and guess what. The Mavs are the 1st team in NBA series to lose a 7 game series where a #1 played a #8. Feel better?

-Slap-
05-04-2007, 02:12 AM
When Llama was running around here with a sigline last year referring to Dirk Nowitzki as Mr Clutch......:nono:

A nickname bestowed upon the great Jerryhttp://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8306/124693qk0.jpgWest himself.......:notworthy

That was like personally asking the Bad Luck Gods for a super-sized helping of Bad JuJu.......:devil:

ZONA
05-04-2007, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=RhymesayersDU;1576689]
However, it is the first time an 8 has beat a 1 in a 7-game series.

[QUOTE]

I also believe it was the first time that a #1 seed "chose" the team they wanted to play because the knew their "real" team would be ready, even though that other team punked them all year long.

Don't know about you all but Dirk really showed that TRUE MVP caliber play this series. I think he was 1 for 11 later 3rd quarter...........hehehe. That's stepping up. I don't EVER want to hear llama talk smack about Nash and his MVP's again. The nerve.

AboveAverage
05-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Why did this get moved to the butt? Some girl (or guy) mod dating llama now?

maven
05-04-2007, 02:19 AM
When Llama was running around here with a sigline last year referring to Dirk Nowitzki as Mr Clutch......:nono:

That was like personally asking the Bad Luck Gods for a super-sized helping of Bad JuJu.......:devil:

Not really. You dig deep into the skill set of the Mavs individual players. There's just not a lot there. This isn't shocking when you breakdown the Mavs.

The Phoenix Suns has the skills and players to reach the NBA Finals and possibly win the title. If they play their game, they will represent the West. Just a guess, I see the Suns playing the Pistons for the championship. And I see the Suns winning the NBA Title this year.

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Cant blame Llama, everyone here in the metroplex thought Dallas would win the championship. Thank God I follow the Broncos not the Mavs. If the Mavs won everyone would say well they should have because they were the number one seed. I had a feeling the Warriors had the Mavs number but I still think had the Mavs some how gotten past the Warriors they had a chance at the chapionship.

-Slap-
05-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Not really. You dig deep into the skill set of the Mavs individual players. There's just not a lot there. This isn't shocking when you breakdown the Mavs.

They got bounced in their last two playoff series by enormous underdogs. That's not about skill sets. Its about the set of cojones you've got and not everything is bigger in Texas.

-Slap-
05-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Cant blame Llama, everyone here in the metroplex thought Dallas would win the championship. Thank God I follow the Broncos not the Mavs. If the Mavs won everyone would say well they should have because they were the number one seed. I had a feeling the Warriors had the Mavs number but I still think had the Mavs some how gotten past the Warriors they had a chance at the chapionship.

I do blame Llama. His defense throughout the series was listless.

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 02:27 AM
They got bounced in their last two playoff series by enormous underdogs. That's not about skill sets. Its about the set of cojones you've got and not everything is bigger in Texas.

I tend to agree here. I think this is more of an intangible issue then it is a talent issue.

I mean, Dallas has players. Just not when it matters most, usually.

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:29 AM
I do blame Llama. His defense throughout the series was listless.

Well when the Broncos made it to the AFC Championship against Pitt. How many people thought Denver would play as bad as they did?

AboveAverage
05-04-2007, 02:32 AM
Well when the Broncos made it to the AFC Championship against Pitt. How many people thought Denver would play as bad as they did?

Apples and oranges man.

-Slap-
05-04-2007, 02:33 AM
It all starts at the top. Cuban is a basket case and the coach and team take their cues from him. Usually green-tailed flys like Mark Cuban buzz around players in bars while they're trying to meet women. Mark Cuban was that incredibly rare kind of green-tailed fly who had $2 billion laying around from his mostly useless internet application. So, instead of being shooed away, he gets to be the center of attention. Just imagine how they're laughing in the NBA League Office tonight.

maven
05-04-2007, 02:38 AM

I wouldn't consider the Heat enormous underdogs when the best player of last year's finals was Dwayne Wade. Doesn't matter what Vegas thought, but you cannot put a value on greatness.

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:39 AM
It all starts at the top. Cuban is a basket case and the coach and team take their cues from him. Usually green-tailed flys like Mark Cuban buzz around players in bars while they're trying to meet women. Mark Cuban was that incredibly rare kind of green-tailed fly who had $2 billion laying around from his mostly useless internet application. So, instead of being shooed away, he gets to be the center of attention. Just imagine how they're laughing in the NBA League Office tonight.

Hey, you should of seen what the Mavs were like in "83". I like what Cuban did for them. Sort of what Bowlen did for the Broncos. How ever flamboyant Doesnt go very far when you lose.

maven
05-04-2007, 02:41 AM

It certainly wasn't shocking that game. Now, I was completely pissed off during that game? But, was I surprised of the outcome and the answer is no.

Clockwork Orange
05-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey, you should of seen what the Mavs were like in "83". I like what Cuban did for them. Sort of what Bowlen did for the Broncos. How ever flamboyant Doesnt go very far when you lose.

Bowlen never created a culture of no accountability for his team as Cuban has for the Mavs, giving them an excuse to fail. Bowlen sat through crushing playoff and Super Bowl defeats without once screaming about officiating or how the league was out to get him. Bowlen has never gone out of his way to put himself in the limelight.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/nba/2002/0116/photo/r_cuban_i.jpg

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Bowlen never created a culture of no accountability for his team as Cuban has for the Mavs, giving them an excuse to fail. Bowlen sat through crushing playoff and Super Bowl defeats without once screaming about officiating or how the league was out to get him. Bowlen has never gone out of his way to put himself in the limelight.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/nba/2002/0116/photo/r_cuban_i.jpg

Okay, you got me there!!!:angel:

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Actually since I found out Boob roots for the Mavs I have decided to give up on basketball.

Natedog24
05-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Speaking of Mav fans, sure sucks to be this guy:

http://angrygodofjebus.com/welp.jpg

AboveAverage
05-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Ha, I laughed out loud when I saw that picture in the telecast. You have to give him one thing though, he has some grapefruits.

bronco610
05-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Yes, but he's brave. They play in the Bay area and we all know how mello those people are.

BroncoInferno
05-04-2007, 02:57 AM
Hey, Llama, why are you such a gutless turd that you can't post and admit that you were dead ass wrong? People with character do such things.

Atlas
05-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Hey I had mine in first damnit.

Don't worry there can never be enough threads.

My favorite one is this. He often talks down to people like he is superior. This post tells exactly what he is like,

Shakin' in my tennies, there bub.

The Golden State Warriors scare the crap out of me.

This is the same team (but better) that beat San Antonio on their own floor in game 7 last season. They arent afraid of jack, son. You can roll whoever you want out there. Hilarious!

First of all we'll roll out Golden State than you can play San A........ oh wait.... nevermind!!! LOL

OBF1
05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
Angry must be down right pissed off about now...... But he did earn every bit of this BS coming his way.

GO L A K E R S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go K O B E (the real MVP)

broncocalijohn
05-04-2007, 03:23 AM
Angry loses more and more respect every day he doesnt face the music. I think a ton of Personal messages should be sent to him. Maybe he just needs to hear a familiar voice (post) to cheer him up. I just know many of you would be sooo understanding! On basketball, they should reseed after every round. A lower seed now makes the conference finals. NHL does it and NBA should also.

Northman
05-04-2007, 06:14 AM

Amen. No one is better at disappearing after talking so much junk. At least Jen, RVJ, and a couple of others show up to take their doses. But lama is nowhere to be found.

Northman
05-04-2007, 07:01 AM
AngrylamaIm expecting between 67-69 wins. A record of that significance (good for top 10 in NBA history...better than the showtime Lakers) will pretty much guarantee an MVP for Nowitzki. Even the doubters cant frown on Dirk if he places himself next to Jordan among the all-time greats

Oh, they made history allright. 1st #1 to fall to a 8 seed. Yea, thats some proud history there. woohoo!

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Is there really such a thing as a needless flame?

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey, Llama, why are you such a gutless turd that you can't post and admit that you were dead ass wrong? People with character do such things.

That spineless puke hasn't posted in the NBA section in awhile so don't expect to see him for awhile.

Spider
05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Dang ..........If I were you Llama I would post on this thread ......... part of talking smack is manning up when you are wrong ....... I took alot of crap from Raider fans that monday night game , where Gannon got lucky and lit us up 2002 ...........

Willynowei
05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Angryllama, my heart goes out to you. Now you know what it feels to be a Nuggets, or Lakers fan. GOLDEN STATE IS THE JACKSONVILLE OF 2007, WHOEVER THE MAVERICKS PLAY WILL BE THE PACKERS OF 2008.

But what an incredible game, Dirk gave up just like Kobe gave up agains the Suns last year. I was really looking forward to a Suns-Mavericks series. Last years Sun's Maverick series was one of the best series ever.

Oh come on...

Thats not even close to a fair comparisson I watched both series and its just, i can't believe you would even make that comparison. I saw Kobe hit three or four consecutive threes on numerous occasions to get the lakers back in, and towards by the seventh game they were already down by 30 when he stopped shooting.

Dirk had 4 points in the first half last night, I cringed watching him... nah i can't lie, I loved every moment of it.

elsid13
05-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Does anyone have the post were he stated that Dirk was better forward then Bird or McHale???

ZONA
05-04-2007, 12:15 PM
That spineless puke hasn't posted in the NBA section in awhile so don't expect to see him for awhile.

But what's funny is he gets on here and posts to other threads, almost as if he is just ignoring this altogether. What a frickin pansy. Dude, word to the wise, if you are reading any of this stuff, save some face and come take your lumps. If you don't, nobody is ever going to give your posts any respect at all. Like your breakdown of our draft and our teams needs to posted the other day. I didn't even read that crap because it came from you and you are proving to be a mouthful of hot air. Get your b_tch ass in here and live with it. The Mavs have to live with it, so do their punk ass cry baby fans.

Bronco_Beerslug
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Does anyone have the post were he stated that Dirk was better forward then Bird or McHale???Not even he would be stupid enough to actually say that.

watermock
05-04-2007, 12:23 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=1138&dateline=1178271851

I think I know that guy, he used heroin.

watermock
05-04-2007, 12:30 PM
All Llama has to do is say he made a bad call.

We were getting ready for trips to the SB when a 6 seed wiped Denver out convincingly. However, football playoffs are not seven game series. Denver only needed to win three games in a row to get the Lombardi.

God that was a bad day between the loss and DWill in the morning news. Ugg.

Some people will never admit they are wrong...see Bobo.

crush17
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
llama: dude you really should come in here and hang your head like you deserve.

dang.

JCMElway
05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
No worries Llama. Lord knows I took some heat when the Pistons got bounced last year. you just come in and good-naturedly take your lumps and move on.

The Mavs'll be back in contention next year. They're too talented not to.

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 02:18 PM
But what's funny is he gets on here and posts to other threads, almost as if he is just ignoring this altogether. What a frickin pansy. Dude, word to the wise, if you are reading any of this stuff, save some face and come take your lumps. If you don't, nobody is ever going to give your posts any respect at all. Like your breakdown of our draft and our teams needs to posted the other day. I didn't even read that crap because it came from you and you are proving to be a mouthful of hot air. Get your b_tch ass in here and live with it. The Mavs have to live with it, so do their punk ass cry baby fans.

Yep I have been calling him out for months on it after the losses to PHX where he was talking smack before the game then acted like he just forgot about it for a week. He won't man up as his game is similar to Dirks=HE DISSAPPEARS WHEN THE HEAT IS CRANKED UP. Part of talking trash is you need to man up when it doesn't go as planned or don't trash talk.

Pick Six
05-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Does anybody think that he just has other things to do?

OK, maybe not...Ha!

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Does anybody think that he just has other things to do?

OK, maybe not...Ha!

He is posting in the thread for queers the soccer thread. :welcome:

Pezman
05-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Alright gents, obviously this type of thread is gonna be a moot point if Llama wont respond to it, but regardless of whether or not he deserves the humiliation, I'm moving off the main page. Flame away if you must, but just keep it civil. Thanks!

Northman
05-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Not even he would be stupid enough to actually say that.

You underestimate him.

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 04:38 PM
That is so weak they this thread got moved.

azbroncfan
05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Weak that we always have to hear Llama talking about Dirk now this thread is moved.

Pezman
05-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Yup, it sucks. Deal with it gents. Llama is gutless and wont respond. But leave it off the main forum if its incindiery. End of story

RhymesayersDU
05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
You know, I was always wondering how you got to be a mod around here. Garcia has hinted at it, but the answer is you just have to be a complete douche bag.

At least now I know. And at least llama isn't alone. Now he won't kill himself, which is good.

Atlas
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I guess now he'll just say he never saw the thread.

Pezman
05-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Ha!

ludo21
05-06-2007, 10:45 AM
LOL

what a thread!

Go Suns!

-Slap-
05-06-2007, 06:26 PM
It pisses me off when the mods don't let me kick a guy while he's down indefinitely.

:)

TheChamp24
05-06-2007, 09:45 PM
We could, in every thread, post about the wonder boy's 2-13 day and Dallas choke job and he would still ignore it, like he has done in a couple threads.
We should just bring this back next year.

broncocalijohn
05-07-2007, 03:35 AM
All Llama has to do is say he made a bad call.

We were getting ready for trips to the SB when a 6 seed wiped Denver out convincingly. However, football playoffs are not seven game series. Denver only needed to win three games in a row to get the Lombardi.

God that was a bad day between the loss and DWill in the morning news. Ugg.

Some people will never admit they are wrong...see Bobo.

Mock, it is more than that. He talked way too much crap to just say, "I made a bad call." He ranks up there with Boob in my book. Anyone should food jack his threads until a good 2 paragraph explanation/humiliation comes from him.

Rock Chalk
05-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Llama, dont feel bad man. We are going on a 20 year Championship drought my Jayhawks, but I man up every year even though I talk a GANG of ****.

Nut up pussy.

elsid13
05-08-2007, 05:10 PM
So I presume he has yet to step up to the plate and said that his team lost. huh???

Northman
05-08-2007, 07:28 PM
He is still in denial. He thinks the Postseason hasnt started yet.

theAPAOps5
05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Talk about sour grapes even Bobo will show his face around after he puts his foot in his mouth.

Northman
05-08-2007, 07:52 PM
The Beauty of him not showing up is that he doesnt have a leg to stand on when posting about anything in the future. He is absolutely Gutless.

Pezman
05-08-2007, 07:53 PM
The Beauty of him not showing up is that he doesnt have a leg to stand on when posting about anything in the future. He is absolutely Gutless.

You could have said that last year too though...

Northman
05-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Yea, but as i recall he was giving out lame excuses as too why the Mavs lost the finals. This year he didnt even bother to show up. Ha!

azbroncfan
05-10-2007, 08:06 AM

He wasn't running his mouth off about the Spurs and Mavs as cream of the crop and Dirk one of the best PF of all time when Dirk is just a soft european playing F who is really a G. A lot of the crow people want him to eat is due to last year.

Pezman
05-15-2007, 01:14 PM
He wasn't running his mouth off about the Spurs and Mavs as cream of the crop and Dirk one of the best PF of all time when Dirk is just a soft european playing F who is really a G. A lot of the crow people want him to eat is due to last year.

Sad that he wont own up to it. Guess the next time he runs his maw about his team, nobody will respect or listen to his garbage. Too bad he didnt pony up for his team.

Northman
05-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Sad that he wont own up to it. Guess the next time he runs his maw about his team, nobody will respect or listen to his garbage. Too bad he didnt pony up for his team.

And unfortuantely whats really sad is he has the capability to do some fine analysis work but because he fills it with garbage most of the time he comes across more like Footstool BS his way through a post. If Lama actually took the time to do a more objective analysis he would actually be worth reading.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
06-08-2007, 05:10 AM
Ha ha ha!

This should be a ring of fame thread.

I'm lovin' it.

:D

epicSocialism4tw
07-14-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow. I just found this beauty of a thread.

I never knew so many were wrapped up in what I say.

Anyhow, cheers.

azbroncfan
07-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow. I just found this beauty of a thread.

I never knew so many were wrapped up in what I say.

Anyhow, cheers.

Yeah right you had read everyword of all the nba threads. You have invisible option on for a reason and that is so everyone doesn't realize how big of a chickensh!t, nutless fool you are. You talk the talk but hide when it's time to walk the walk.

JCMElway
12-22-2007, 01:23 AM
This thread needs a bump.