PDA

View Full Version : So Did Bob Knight Punch A Kid, Or Is This Overblown?

RhymesayersDU
11-15-2006, 12:29 AM
I think it's a tad overblown.

Obviously, you shouldn't make it a habit of putting your hands on the players at all, but a lot of people are making it sound like Knight socked the guy or something, and on the replay, it didn't look like that, to me at least.

Jori
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it was much ado about nothing. I can't believe how much attention this story received. I've seen love taps look worse then that.

-Slap-
11-16-2006, 07:35 PM
I didn't see it, but it sounds like nothing.

I have no sympathy for Knight, though. He's earned the hyper-scrutiny by being a giant asshole throughout his entire professional life.

Honestly, I don't think any of Knight's players, or their parents, have a right to complain about anything he does. Everybody knows what he's all about. If you don't want to be pushed, hit, slapped, spat upon, or berated in the most vulgar mannar possible, don't sign a letter of intent to play for the guy.

Master___Pain
11-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I didn't see it, but it sounds like nothing.

I have no sympathy for Knight, though. He's earned the hyper-scrutiny by being a giant a-hole throughout his entire professional life.

Honestly, I don't think any of Knight's players, or their parents, have a right to complain about anything he does. Everybody knows what he's all about. If you don't want to be pushed, hit, slapped, spat upon, or berated in the most vulgar mannar possible, don't sign a letter of intent to play for the guy.

Amen Slap.

GonzoLays
11-16-2006, 10:19 PM
A couple of years back, they showed VIDEO of Knight choking one of his players during practice and the incident didn't even get as much as 2 minute sportscenter spot.

But Latrell Spreewell getting into with it PJ Carliesimo (no video) , well gosh darn it, that was headline news for a year. Interesting.