PDA

View Full Version : Just A Few Days Away...

RhymesayersDU
10-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Man, basketball is almost here again! The FIBA Tourney really got me excited for the season, minus the whole "not knowing how to guard a pick-and-roll" thing.

Seriously though, I'm pretty hyped. I won't be fully in BBall mode until after the SuperBowl, but it's nice to get things started. And hell, the Nuggets weren't in Basketball mode until March last year either.

I also got lucky, my girlfriend in Denver has a formal event next weekend, which of course I was obligated to go to. Anyways, I made it so I could fly in Friday afternoon, with enough time to make it to the Nuggs' home opener against the T'Wolves. So, I'm pretty amped for that.

Anyways, go NBA. Go America.

M-G
10-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Awesome man. Enjoy the game!

I'm thinking about getting the NBA ticket this year so I can watch all the games...anyone know anything about it?

RhymesayersDU
10-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Awesome man. Enjoy the game!

I'm thinking about getting the NBA ticket this year so I can watch all the games...anyone know anything about it?

Thanks!

And per your second question, I too would like to know that. Living in Albuquerque, I don't have altitude, so I may be shelling out for the Ticket myself.

Jens1893
10-23-2006, 10:21 PM
http://www.directv.com/nba

i think its $190

RhymesayersDU
10-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Not bad. I may need to drop some coin on this, or convince my dad to do so.