PDA

View Full Version : Rotating logo avatars...

BroncoFanCam
05-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Just wanted to say hello, and offer my assistance.

I have been a member for quite a while, popping in and out, but have checked in a bit more frequently as of late. (I think the off-season is getting to me, need ANY info I can get a hold of!)

Anywho... quite a few guys over at Broncomania have had me make rotating avatars (such as mine you see to the left).

If anyone would like one, just shoot me a PM with your request.

A few options - they can rotate left, right, up, down, swing back and forth, or up and down, or switch between a couple different logos as they spin... just lemme know what you have in mind. ;)

Should be a bit easier here, the avatar file size limit at Broncomania is pitiful... makes it hard to do a whole lot.

RunByDesign
05-11-2006, 09:07 PM

I have been a member for quite a while, popping in and out, but have checked in a bit more frequently as of late. (I think the off-season is getting to me, need ANY info I can get a hold of!)

Anywho... quite a few guys over at Broncomania have had me make rotating avatars (such as mine you see to the left).

A few options - they can rotate left, right, up, down, swing back and forth, or up and down, or switch between a couple different logos as they spin... just lemme know what you have in mind. ;)

Should be a bit easier here, the avatar file size limit at Broncomania is pitiful... makes it hard to do a whole lot.

How about a tutorial?

:thumbs:

minibronco
05-11-2006, 09:12 PM

Yea!!!! TUTORIAL!!!

CUTLERTHEMAN6
10-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Bad Ass!!! I Wanna Put It On My Cpu Screensaver Will That Work If It Spins?? Let Me Know...

Thanks

Kurt