PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Move In Team History!!

Pages : 1 [2]

broncocalijohn
05-01-2006, 02:38 AM
fvck off.

im just a fan that actually cares about winning.
a fan who REALLY cares about winning, and a fan that has a deep emotional investment in this team.

that USED to be a good thing in this town.
my how times have changed.

dont talk to me about "psychological issues" until you know me dipsh!t.

Would we want to meet you? At least by you staying at home this season, I will feel safe hanging out at the OF1 Bus. "Deep Emotional Investment in this team." How old are you , 12? If you have a family and kids, it is time to put them first nimrod. So many here like you. After this thread you started, I can only imagine that those friends worry about your mental health and you sure wont be picking up any new friends. Then again you dont want stupid fvcking fans from here anyways.
If anyone is actually going to make up shirts for this HOF thread, I am in.

broncocalijohn
05-01-2006, 03:12 AM
LOL ut oh...do the people at Sport City know something we don't! Ha! Hilarious!

I remember i was in Wisconsin at Sport City where they just had some Denver Broncos practice jerseys for $10 with the name SMITH on it. Nice I picked up a #80 Smith jersey for $10 and not a Neil Smith jersey they meant to put out. I love f ups at out of town stores. Still have it and wear it. A $50 jersey for $10.... NIIIIICCEE!

Sassy
05-01-2006, 06:05 AM
It's too bad I'm banned from the chat room.
What did you do? Ha!

Archie
05-01-2006, 07:17 AM
... He bashes the other fans yet says he may only go to some of the games this year. What true fan says that? I dont give a fvck if this team is 2-10 or 16-0 i am a Broncos fan through thick and thin. ...

Word...

and just to re-iterate, I love the pick.

bendog
05-01-2006, 07:31 AM
best ****ing thread, ever!

Dr. Broncenstein
05-01-2006, 07:44 AM
This was a china syndrome meltdown...

bendog
05-01-2006, 07:47 AM
This was a china syndrome meltdown...
Nice Jane Fonda allusion.

NaptownChief
05-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Culter is a great gamble with big, big upside. Plummer is a serviceable QB with a 2 cent head that you can't trust in big situations. Denver proved they are far more about trying to win championships than worried about hurting fans/players feelings. Plummer has done just enough that most franchises wouldn't have had the balls to try and make a nice upgrade like this. I tip my cap for them not being among those types.

Hotrod
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Ha! simply the best draft day thread EVER

Odysseus
05-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Culter is a great gamble with big, big upside. Plummer is a serviceable QB with a 2 cent head that you can't trust in big situations. Denver proved they are far more about trying to win championships than worried about hurting fans/players feelings. Plummer has done just enough that most franchises wouldn't have had the balls to try and make a nice upgrade like this. I tip my cap for them not being among those types.

Plummer is a good Quarterback. This is similar to the Carson Palmer / Jon Kitna situation. I would love to see Plummer stick around and compete with this kid for several years. Who knows. I think that would be smart for the Broncos to work that deal out. Finally a veteran QB whom the Broncos can trust. Plummer will only get better with that deal and perhaps show up somewhere else as a born again Brad Johnson.

NaptownChief
05-01-2006, 09:15 AM
This is similar to the Carson Palmer / Jon Kitna situation.

I agree...One is a solid journeyman talent and the other is a big time franchise QB talent.

Ballhawk
05-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Culter is a great gamble with big, big upside.

After seeing what Shanny was able to do with SOB and Plummer, I really do not see this as a Gamble. I have no doubt that Cutler will be as good as Jake. The question will be where is the ceiling on him.

NaptownChief
05-01-2006, 09:27 AM
After seeing what Shanny was able to do with SOB and Plummer, I really do not see this as a Gamble. I have no doubt that Cutler will be as good as Jake. The question will be where is the ceiling on him.

You would certainly think especially since he is a smart kid from Vandy...But the Rams/Seattle/Cincy felt similar about the Kelly Stouffer's, Dan McGwire's, Klingler's and Akili Smith's of the world also. Because their is so much more involded at the QB position than just physical skills it is also the hardest to predict and brings the greatest risk. That is why you have Tom Brady's and Trent Green's in the late rounds and turds like Akili Smith and Tim Couch at the top.

If I were betting I would bet pretty big on Cutler and hate that a good Hoosier kid wound up in Donkeyland.

jonny1
05-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Put me down on the T-shirt list!

Rascal
05-01-2006, 09:46 AM
I just read this thread and wow...sorry broncocali you were right.

Hey Jake how much do you want for your tickets? I'm not kidding.

Ballhawk
05-01-2006, 09:47 AM
You would certainly think especially since he is a smart kid from Vandy...But the Rams/Seattle/Cincy felt similar about the Kelly Stouffer's, Dan McGwire's, Klingler's and Akili Smith's of the world also. Because their is so much more involded at the QB position than just physical skills it is also the hardest to predict and brings the greatest risk. That is why you have Tom Brady's and Trent Green's in the late rounds and turds like Akili Smith and Tim Couch at the top.

If I were betting I would bet pretty big on Cutler and hate that a good Hoosier kid wound up in Donkeyland.

I get what you are saying about QB busts, but I have watched film and still can not find any major flaws with him. Even his attitude and demeanor are top notch.

jonny1
05-01-2006, 11:11 AM
I get what you are saying about QB busts, but I have watched film and still can not find any major flaws with him. Even his attitude and demeanor are top notch.

Exactly. I believe the most sacked QB in the SEC last year, and never complained or threw his linemen under the bus (are you listening, Payaton?).

Did Vandy have anyone else drafted?

Nuggets4
05-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Exactly. I believe the most sacked QB in the SEC last year, and never complained or threw his linemen under the bus (are you listening, Payaton?).

No.

ludo21
05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
congrats broncos, you just made the dumbest move in the history of the franchise.
yes, you just topped ted gregory and tommy maddox.

we have a probowl caliber qb who is only 30 years old.
we lost a leader in mike anderson.
we lost our best defensive lineman in trevor pryce.
we have ashley lelie trade rumors.

we need defensive line help.
we need another threat at wideout...

.....and we trade up to get a fvcking quarterback.

i cant and wont ever stop being a bronco fan, but i can choose not to give them my money.
im so pissed right now my chest hurts and my hands wont stop shaking.

ill be selling my tickets for about half the games.
fvck it. ill play golf and watch on tivo.
ill have my back surgery (which i was going to put off until after the season).
ill make some of my money back. the team made it clear they dont give a sh!t about winning, so why should i change my life to accomodate them.
i feel like i got fvcking slapped in the face.

no way im going to subject myself to the "put cutler in" screams after
every plummer interception.
no way im going to live the heartache LIVE watching a team that had every opportunity to get better and did NOTHING but get worse.

im a bronco fan for life, but ive never been so angry at the team.....ever.
not even close.
we just ruined a very promising situation, and i dont know if i can get over that.
distance. time. maybe.

for now, i need to stop my hands from shaking. i need to stop the chest pains.
maybe i shouldnt be so emotionally attached, but i am.

jake

ps- read my sig. nice fvcking lie a$$hole.

Jake settle down my friend. It was a great move.

BTW, how much for Chiefs tickets, the homer opener?

-Slap-
05-01-2006, 12:57 PM

Vandy didn't even have anyone else invited to The Combine.

Ballhawk
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
I think their RB (cant remember exactly) was going to get drafted but was killed around christmas. Cutler said it really made him appreciate his teammates each and every one.

Here it is and it was his Jr year

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/collegesports/2002131390_vandy27.html

TAMPA, Fla. — Kwane Doster, a running back for the Vanderbilt University football team, was shot to death early yesterday when someone fired at the parked car he was in, police said.
Doster, 21, of Tampa, died at Tampa General Hospital after being shot near the Ybor City nightlife district, police spokesman Joe Durkin said. Detectives were trying to find the killer and determine a motive.
Doster and two friends had stopped their car while "cruising around" when another car pulled up beside them, Durkin said. Several shots were fired at Doster's car, and one hit him in the chest while he was sitting behind the driver, police said. No one else was hurt.
"I don't believe any words were exchanged," Durkin said, adding that investigators didn't know if Doster was the intended target. Police believe three people were in the other car.
"Kwane's death is a terrible and tragic loss to our Vanderbilt family," Commodores coach Bobby Johnson said. "Everyone who knew Kwane, from his fellow players and students, his coaches and their families, and even fans, have suffered a personal loss today."
The junior rushed for 437 yards and one touchdown this season for the Commodores (2-9). He became the first Vanderbilt player to be voted the Southeastern Conference's freshman of the year by SEC coaches after rushing for 798 yards — a school record for a freshman — in 2002.
For his career, Doster had 1,621 yards rushing.
Teammate Clark Lea, a fullback, shed tears as he remembered Doster.
"He had an infectious smile," Lea said.
Former Vanderbilt receiver Dan Stricker said Doster was impressive from the beginning of his college career.

bendog
05-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Proday workout at Vandy, LOL

VANDERBILT: MARCH 17
It was cold there in the 40s in with winds 8-10 mph. They the 40s outdoors, once with the wind and once against. The first 40 was always with the wind.
Player Position Gil's comments
Jay Cutler QB Cutler (226) only did position drills. He stood on his numbers from the Combine.
Erik Davis WR Davis (6-0 5/8, 186) ran his 40s in 4.68 and 4.71. Had a 35-inch vertical jump, 10-foot broad jump, 4.30 short shuttle, 6.96 three-cone drill, and 7 lifts.
Dustin Dunning TE Dunning (6-4, 237) ran his 40s in 5.14 and 5.17. Had a 26-inch vertical jump, 7-foot-11 long jump, 4.55 short shuttle, 7.32 three-cone drill, and 13 lifts.
Kelechi Ohanaja S Ohanaja (5-11, 200) ran his 40s in 4.60 and 4.62. Had a 35-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-3 broad jump, 4.43 short shuttle, 7.31 three-cone drill, and 11 lifts.
Moses Osemwegie LB Osemwegie (5-11 , 228) ran his 40s in one time in 4.87 and pulled his hamstring. Had a 40-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-6 broad jump, 4.42 short shuttle, 7.38 three-cone drill, 21 lifts.
Andrew Pace S Pace (6-0 5/8, 198) ran his 40s in 4.60 and 4.67. Had a 32-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-5 broad jump, 4.29 short shuttle, 6.66 three-cone drill, and 12 lifts.

Ballhawk
05-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Proday workout at Vandy, LOL

Erik Davis WR Davis (6-0 5/8, 186) ran his 40s in 4.68 and 4.71. Had a 35-inch vertical jump, 10-foot broad jump, 4.30 short shuttle, 6.96 three-cone drill, and 7 lifts.
Dustin Dunning TE Dunning (6-4, 237) ran his 40s in 5.14 and 5.17. Had a 26-inch vertical jump, 7-foot-11 long jump, 4.55 short shuttle, 7.32 three-cone drill, and 13 lifts.

No wonder his passes always hit the Receivers in the hands, they were barely moving LOL

Orange_Beard
05-01-2006, 01:52 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Greises contract.

Atlas
05-01-2006, 02:02 PM
----------------------------------------------------
our fans are stupid.
we now have a bunch of idiots that live to run qb's out of town.
maybe its just that i actually have a brain unlike many of our fans.
this is the kind of idiocy that makes me dislike a LARGE and sadly growing number of bronco fans.
another reason watching games with chosen people is a good idea.
watching games with people who have been there all along and actually know what it is theyre watching.
go get fvcked jack nasty.
i honestly dont think i can (or want) to listen to the inevitable idiocy ill hear from fans at games EVERY week.

It's obvious that Orange 4 Life is smarter, more rational than everyone else here.

Mr. Trout
05-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I think the consensus opinion is for Orange 4 Life to quit balling like a baby.

Atlas
05-01-2006, 02:21 PM

HE was on suicide watch last year, promising to sell his season tickets because of Denver's bad offseason. Maybe he'll finally come through on his threats and sell his tickets to someone that will appreciate them.

Paladin
05-01-2006, 02:23 PM

And he should quit bawling like a baby, too.

watermock
05-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Post, just to bury it. I haven't and won't go thru this thread. Damn, O F L. has his nose further up Pullmers ass than Madden does Favres. Sorry about the jersey but Jesus.

broncocalijohn
05-01-2006, 02:33 PM
HE was on suicide watch last year, promising to sell his season tickets because of Denver's bad offseason. Maybe he'll finally come through on hois threats and sell his tickets to someone that will appreciate them.

Look on tailgate thread for his tickets.

Atlas
05-01-2006, 02:41 PM
This is from Peter King at CNNSI

The Mike Shanahan-Jay Cutler marriage is going to be one of those 15-year unions. I said to Shanahan on Sunday night, "If Cutler's right when he says he hasn't talked to you guys for two months, how in the world did you end up taking him with the 11th pick in the draft?'' Shanahan laughed.

"The first time I talked to him was yesterday, after the pick, and we met here today," Shanahan said from Denver. "I studied him and watched him and looked at the draft board and didn't say very much to anyone. I said, 'I'm just going to shut up and hope it works out.' I've been in this thing long enough. You don't give anyone your hand. Don't give anyone an idea, or it's out very quickly. Keep it to yourself.

Bronco_Beerslug
05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
"The first time I talked to him was yesterday, after the pick, and we met here today," Shanahan said from Denver. "I studied him and watched him and looked at the draft board and didn't say very much to anyone. I said, 'I'm just going to shut up and hope it works out.' I've been in this thing long enough. You don't give anyone your hand. Don't give anyone an idea, or it's out very quickly. Keep it to yourself.

That's what I thought.

Northman
05-01-2006, 03:29 PM
best ****ing thread, ever!

Nah, its no good without pictures. ;)

bendog
05-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Well, it's gotta be archived cause Jay may just work out.

Hotrod
05-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Well, it's gotta be archived cause Jay may just work out.

LOL If Jay works out and becomes a star this thread would be priceless.

Northman
05-01-2006, 03:36 PM
I need to print this **** out. awesome stuff.

orange 4 life
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
wow.

12 pages and most every post on this page is one "quit crying" post after another.
i didnt realize i wasnt allowed to have an opinion without being attacked for it.
hell, its not like i attacked you all, i just attacked the teams choice.
whatever.

i think its a load of sh!t what most of you have said, but thats probably "whining" too right?
yeah, whatever again.

i am and have ALWAYS been a broncos fan, and in my lifetime ive NEVER met ANYONE who lives and dies with the team as much as i do.
anyone who actually KNOWS me knows that to be true.
you dont drive 7 hours each way in ONE DAY to go to every game if you dont love the team.
you dont wear head to toe orange and blue, get TWO broncos tattoos, and watch every play from scrimmage for more than 2 decades if you dont love the team.
its how MUCH i love the team that caused me to react the way i did.

i think its rotten how many of you just jumped me because of it, but thats life.
regardless, NO ONE can question how much i care about the team.
i care TOO much. at least thats what everyone tells me. i think there's no such thing as "too much".
still, thats me. for better or worse.
there's too much passion and emotion involved to not get angry when the team goes so far away from what i had hoped, which was simply to make the biggest possible effort to win THIS season.

if thats cause to get sh!t on by a bunch of people most of whom probably care half as much as i do, then fine.
have at it.
just dont question my loyalty because of one knee jerk post unless you actually know me.

jake

ps- as much as i DONT want to hear the "put cutler in" screams i fear are coming, ill still be there as always. the only tickets im selling are christmas eve. ill watch that one at home this year with the family.

WaffleBoy
05-01-2006, 03:49 PM
wow.

12 pages and most every post on this page is one "quit crying" post after another.
i didnt realize i wasnt allowed to have an opinion without being attacked for it.
whatever.

i think its a load of sh!t what most of you have said, but thats probably "whining" too right?
yeah, whatever again.

i am and have ALWAYS been a broncos fan, and in my lifetime ive NEVER met ANYONE who lives and dies with the team as much as i do.
you dont drive 7 hours each way in ONE DAY to go to every game if you dont love the team.
you dont wear head to toe orange and blue, get TWO broncos tattoos, and watch every play from scrimmage for more than 2 decades if you dont love the team.

i think its rotten how many of you just jumped me because of it, but thats life.
i care TOO much. at least thats what everyone tells me. i think there's no such thing as "too much".
there's too much passion and emotion involved to not get angry when the team goes so far away from what i had hoped, which was simply to make the biggest possible effort to win THIS season.

if thats cause to get sh!t on by a bunch of people most of whom probably care half as much as i do, then fine.
have at it.
just dont question my loyalty because of one knee jerk post unless you actually know me.

jake

ps- as much as i DONT want to hear the "put cutler in" screams i fear are coming, ill still be there as always. the only tickets im selling are christmas eve. ill watch that one at home this year with the family.

How can you be so upset with a qb with Cutler's talent?

The Boy Wonder :super:

Northman
05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
How can you be so upset with a qb with Cutler's talent?

Dont get him started, i was enjoying it while he was gone.

SAGE
05-01-2006, 03:57 PM
ps- as much as i DONT want to hear the "put cutler in" screams i fear are coming,

Unfortunately, they'll come as soon as Plummer throws his first interception

Northman
05-01-2006, 03:58 PM

Nah, if that were the case they would have started calling for BVP last year. Now, if he goes out and turns the ball over 4 times than yes, Cutler will get chanted.

Bronco_Beerslug
05-01-2006, 03:59 PM
wow.
hell, its not like i attacked you all, i just attacked the teams choice. whatever.

Yeah you did.
You spouted so much sh*t you don't even remember what you said apparently.

And it's only 8 pages.

---------------------------------------------------------
our fans are stupid.
this is the kind of idiocy that makes me dislike a LARGE and sadly growing number of bronco fans.
watching games with people who have been there all along and actually know what it is theyre watching.
i honestly dont think i can (or want) to listen to the inevitable idiocy ill hear from fans at games EVERY week. [/QUOTE]

Actually, i have 12 listed as well. lmao
Really? My browser is only showing 8?

----------------------------------

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7266/om1nj.png

Northman
05-01-2006, 04:00 PM
And it's only 8 pages.

Actually, i have 12 listed as well. lmao

Hotrod
05-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Some of you just need to come to terms with the fact your not holy enough Ha!

Atlas
05-01-2006, 04:06 PM
wow.

whatever.

yeah, whatever again.

have at it.

jake

From what I have read people have been attacking you because of your name calling, beligerence and the fact that you think you know everything and everyone else is stupid.
Tempertantruns never go over well here.

orange 4 life
05-01-2006, 04:07 PM
i would also like to add that excessive f-bombs werent the answer either, so for that i apologize.

i just felt like i got mugged by a gang in a back alley so the defenses went up.

just now on 950 the fan:

"the 1st time plummer throws a pick the fans will shout "cutler..cutler..cutler" despite the fact that if the broncos lose plummer NEXT season they have no chance of winning."

this kid may be good, but he's not going to be good this year, and that made (makes) me angry as hell, because with the current team, THIS year is my concern, and the broncos are one of the biggest parts of my life.

that said, as a very good friend of mine suggested, ill take the high road at this point.
my apologies for anything i may have said regardless of what was said to me first.

jake

WaffleBoy

That won't be long.

Northman
Yeah you did.
You spouted so much sh*t you don't even remember what you said apparently.

And it's only 8 pages.

---------------------------------------------------------
our fans are stupid.
i honestly dont think i can (or want) to listen to the inevitable idiocy ill hear from fans at games EVERY week.

----------------------------------

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7266/om1nj.png[/QUOTE]
\

Nope, mine does show 12 although i dont know how to post it up for you. :)

orange 4 life
05-01-2006, 04:10 PM
with that im out.
ive said my apologies, and you can justify the attacks if you want.

the only namecalling i did was reactionary, but its still not the answer, so i wont make an excuse.

i was pissed, and i was equally pissed at alot of the posts that got thrown at me.
its over.....for me anyway.
nothing else i can say.

Old Dude
05-01-2006, 04:18 PM

"the 1st time plummer throws a pick the fans will shout "cutler..cutler..cutler" despite the fact that if the broncos lose plummer NEXT season they have no chance of winning."

That's probably true, but who in their right mind would yell, Van Pelt! Van Pelt!"

Bronco_Beerslug
05-01-2006, 04:21 PM

Nope, mine does show 12 although i dont know how to post it up for you. :)

Oh, I know what it is. You have the forum set on the Dainte Hall mode while I have it set on the Tony Siragusa mode.

WaffleBoy
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
That's probably true, but who in their right mind would yell, Van Pelt! Van Pelt!"

:rofl: LOL

Mediator12
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
i would also like to add that excessive f-bombs werent the answer either, so for that i apologize.

i just felt like i got mugged by a gang in a back alley so the defenses went up.

just now on 950 the fan:

this kid may be good, but he's not going to be good this year, and that made (makes) me angry as hell, because with the current team, THIS year is my concern, and the broncos are one of the biggest parts of my life.

that said, as a very good friend of mine suggested, ill take the high road at this point.
my apologies for anything i may have said regardless of what was said to me first.

jake

Dude its all good. Apologising takes Character and you have exhibited that now, as I knew you would. Sometimes even the best of us need to be talked down from the cliff Hilarious!

I have zero room to talk, if you saw my demeanor at a Broncos game you would laugh your ass off ;D

I purposely stayed out of here until you calmed down. No need to fuel the fire :angel:

I respect your opinion a lot Jake even though we hold different views on a lot of things Bronco related. If you ever heard me scream at the defense for a mental error a bunch of people would get a great kick out of that. In fact I think I scream at them and the Refs a hell of a lot more than i do at Plummer! Now buck up and start bashing Lelie would ya!

Northman
05-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh, I know what it is. You have the forum set on the Dainte Hall mode while I have it set on the Tony Siragusa mode.

Would that be deemed Super Slomo for you then?

LOL

broncocalijohn
05-01-2006, 04:37 PM
From what I have read people have been attacking you because of your name calling, beligerence and the fact that you think you know everything and everyone else is stupid.
Tempertantruns never go over well here.

O 4 L was easy prey and I for one jumped on it big time. It wasnt necessary the first post to start the thread, it was the reaction he gave from other posters. We came, we saw, we kicked his A$$. O 4 L might be lightening up a little which is good for him and sanity here a the mane. If you put yourself out there like O 4 L did, these 12 plus pages is what you get. I am glad he at least is going to most games. That is the first step in at least accepting your team regardless if you like the pick or not.

azbroncfan
05-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Orange 4 life needs to pull his head out of plummers arse and learn to not question what shanny does with this team. There are always ?'s going into season that shanny usually fixes or has a bandaid for. Besides who did he want us to take? 1st year DT's don't do much usually and Cutler's upside could effect this franchise for years ahead.

WaffleBoy
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Orange 4 life needs to pull his head out of plummers arse and learn to not question what shanny does with this team. There are always ?'s going into season that shanny usually fixes or has a bandaid for. Besides who did he want us to take? 1st year DT's don't do much usually and Cutler's upside could effect this franchise for years ahead.

Exactly, that's why don't understand his opposition.

-Slap-
05-01-2006, 04:55 PM
wow.

whatever.

yeah, whatever again.

have at it.

jake

Okay.

A) - You're kookoo for Coco Puffs, Jake. Not just about the Broncos, either. That doesn't make me like you any less and it certainly makes you more interesting than most people.

B) - Meltdown threads rule. I've been the one going Chernobyl on draft day before and I know (or I at least remember) where you're coming from.

C) - Taunting people in a fragile emotional state is mean, but it always equals cheap laughs.

:clown:

Natedogg
05-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Havnt read all 12 pages of posts and i am drunk as a skunk right now, but i did just want to post that jake i respect you. hopefully jake p. will win a ring next season.

Crashman44b
05-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I support Plummer 100%, but I LOVE the Cutler pick. Just for the simple fact that he is a ray of light for us fans.If nothing else, hes hope.As fans that all we can ask for. I'll be at the first pre-season game he plays at. I might even get to some pratices and watch him. Right now Jake is still the man.

Kaylore
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I love all of you.

Broncoman13
05-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Okay.

A) - You're kookoo for Coco Puffs, Jake. Not just about the Broncos, either. That doesn't make me like you any less and it certainly makes you more interesting than most people.

B) - Meltdown threads rule. I've been the one going Chernobyl on draft day before and I know (or I at least remember) where you're coming from.

C) - Taunting people in a fragile emotional state is mean, but it always equals cheap laughs.

:clown:

The Mane has been so very good to us over the past 4 or 5 drafts. Always get a laugh and somebody is always pissed. I think the PT draft had the most WTF threads though.

BroncoFanDoug
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Totally agree, for a guy who " claims " to have been around since the Orange Crush days he behaves like a spoiled 2 year old. The only time i acted like that was when i was 15 and we had just lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl. He bashes the other fans yet says he may only go to some of the games this year. What true fan says that? I dont give a fvck if this team is 2-10 or 16-0 i am a Broncos fan through thick and thin. Sure, i disagree with some of the picks ( MoClarett as a example ) but i would never say i wont go to the games. Hell, at least he is able too while i have live with watching it on the Telly from where i am. The dude is just classless and amounts to nothing but a bandwagoner in my opinion. Hopefully he will just leave cause we need wannabes like that here.

I just am kinda sad that he questions everyone's Bronco loyalty just because we don't agree with him. My pedigree is pretty good - although I am sure others have even better lineage (I smell a great post). Anyway:

I cried when we lost a playoff game to Houston somewhere in the dark ages.
I broke up with my long-term girlfriend when we lost the SB to Dallas - she clearly did not understand.
When I got transferred, I made my wife only buy homes in the SF Bay Area where I could put up a 10 foot dish so I could watch all Bronco games (no dish network back then).
I wore my Bronco shirt to work the day after we got humiliated by the 9rs in the SB - and I lived in 9r country at the time.
I was live at the SB win over GB in SD. I jumped up and down so much after the game I was sore for several weeks.
For weeks after that SB, I stayed up watching highlights of the SB win and the parade and all. Midnight, 2AM, my wife would come down "wtf - come to bed! Why do you have tears in your eyes?"
I have watched or listened to every Bronco game available to me, to the triumph or the friking bitter end, no matter how good or bad the score, for 35 years.
My kids have gone to games, pre-games, met Barrel Man, Orange Man, Disco, Taco, .... I am doing my part to continue the saga.
I don't cry very much.

I am a Bronco fan. I know he is a Bronco fan or he wouldn't care so much. But don't denigrate me because we don't agree on this issue.

broncocalijohn
05-01-2006, 11:30 PM
I just am kinda sad that he questions everyone's Bronco loyalty just because we don't agree with him. My pedigree is pretty good - although I am sure others have even better lineage (I smell a great post). Anyway:

I cried when we lost a playoff game to Houston somewhere in the dark ages.
I broke up with my long-term girlfriend when we lost the SB to Dallas - she clearly did not understand.
When I got transferred, I made my wife only buy homes in the SF Bay Area where I could put up a 10 foot dish so I could watch all Bronco games (no dish network back then).
I wore my Bronco shirt to work the day after we got humiliated by the 9rs in the SB - and I lived in 9r country at the time.
I was live at the SB win over GB in SD. I jumped up and down so much after the game I was sore for several weeks.
For weeks after that SB, I stayed up watching highlights of the SB win and the parade and all. Midnight, 2AM, my wife would come down "wtf - come to bed! Why do you have tears in your eyes?"
I have watched or listened to every Bronco game available to me, to the triumph or the friking bitter end, no matter how good or bad the score, for 35 years.
My kids have gone to games, pre-games, met Barrel Man, Orange Man, Disco, Taco, .... I am doing my part to continue the saga.
I don't cry very much.

I am a Bronco fan. I know he is a Bronco fan or he wouldn't care so much. But don't denigrate me because we don't agree on this issue.

Doug, I felt your pain and excitement. I too got a 5 foot big ass dish to get the bronco games (i lied to the satellite company and gave my cousins address to get the denver package). I ve been humiliated on the superbowl loses but was rewarded LIVE in San Diego and Miami. Cried more after the San Diego SB than my first son's birth (yes i know that isnt right but i think the birth i was more in shock!) and fly to as many games as possible. We are all Broncos' fans and all have different opinions. That is why we discuss ideas here. This thread was just something very very special. I will never forget this one.

freak6
05-01-2006, 11:57 PM
For weeks after that SB, I stayed up watching highlights of the SB win and the parade and all. Midnight, 2AM, my wife would come down "wtf - come to bed!

I probably watched SB 32 with my newborn son approx. 300 times during his first 2 months of life. I need that game on DVD if anyone can hook that up, I'll pay mucho deniero.

O 4 L has his heart in the right place, but not his head. Jake said it best in his interview. WAR BRONCOS!!! and in Shanny WE trust!!!

ps. I also had a meltdown of epic proportions following the Willie Middlebrooks pick. Then I met him, and he was cool, I worked with his GF, and I was hopeful, but I was right when I called it, you don't draft broken players like that.

Cutler has the makings of a great Bronco QB. Have faith and Semper Fi Broncos.

orange 4 life
05-02-2006, 09:40 AM
i made my apologies for blowing a gasket the way i did, and i NEVER in ANY way intended to attack FANS that dont agree with me.

my intention (originally) was SOLELY to attack the team for its choice, and then things got dicey with what was said to me and what i said back.
its many pages back. over i hope.

its not that my head "wasnt in the right place", it was just that i didnt HAVE my head anymore!!
slap said it best with "kookoo for coco puffs".
i lost my frigging mind.

even now, i cringe at the anticipation of the inevitable "cutler" chants, but ill deal with it.
the educated fans know plummer is the man right now, and cutler is the guy for the future.
when that future is we dont know, but likely its not for at least a couple years.
God willing jake can lead us to another championship in the meantime, and the people that actually wanted the rook to start can eat their words.

in hindsight, i do understand the pick.
there wasnt a player there who couldve done what i wanted, which is to make a big contribution RIGHT AWAY.
that said, it DOES make sense to draft a guy that can hopefully ensure a smooth transition at the qb position.
what did and still does bother me is that too many fans will likely want that transition to happen sooner than it should.

still, if plummer keeps on winning (which is pretty much all he's done as our qb), hopefully those people will be the silent minority and just cheer the guy taking snaps right now.

here's to hoping bronco nation stays together and get behind our CURRENT qb. after what he said in response to the cutler pick and considering his play over the last 3 years, its hard to NOT get behind the guy.
here's to another championship.......in '06/'07

jake

Old Dude
05-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Your blow up started before Shanny landed Javon Walker, didn't it?

Seems to me that this should have helped to take some of the sting out of it.

Yes, Jake gets pressured by a guy who will carry a clipboard all year, but Walker should have an immediate positive impact, so, overall, Jake can't be too disappointed.

Odysseus
05-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Every year somebody gets victimized by Shanahan's aggressiveness.

Next year the Broncos need to pick up a Jim Brown type running back who just wrecks people on the way the scoring...if he's available. The way the press has annointed Reggie Bush apparently nothing like that is coming along for years.

bendog
05-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Havnt read all 12 pages of posts and i am drunk as a skunk right now, but i did just want to post that jake i respect you. hopefully jake p. will win a ring next season.
You don't think alcohol was involved in developing this thread? Drink on!

broncocalijohn
05-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Orange 4 Life,
glad 2 days of mind relaxation got you to come around , as I noticed baby steps on afew pages back. I am also a Jake fan and hope he takes us to the promise land. You cant erase what you said on the thread (thank god as it is one of the best since ive been here), but your last post is a good way to cap it. I think it is too late for any newbies to post here. Time for a 3rd page debump and beyond. Here is to a SB championship for the 2006 season.

GloomyWeather
05-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Every year somebody gets victimized by Shanahan's aggressiveness.
Next year the Broncos need to pick up a Jim Brown type running back who just wrecks people on the way the scoring...if he's available. The way the press has annointed Reggie Bush apparently nothing like that is coming along for years.

This will be my one and only post. If you want a punishing Jim Brown type of back... two words... Marshawn Lynch. Watched this kid in every game since he was a freshman and (if healthy) will be the best RB prospect in the 2007 draft. 5-11 225lbs, runs in the 4.3/4.4 range, catches the ball extremely well, and doesn't go down. One of the toughest runners I have seen in a long time. Barring injury, he will come out as a Junior and would eat it up in Denver's system (if he is still around when we pick).

Tredici
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
This will be my one and only post. If you want a punishing Jim Brown type of back... two words... Marshawn Lynch. Watched this kid in every game since he was a freshman and (if healthy) will be the best RB prospect in the 2007 draft. 5-11 225lbs, runs in the 4.3/4.4 range, catches the ball extremely well, and doesn't go down. One of the toughest runners I have seen in a long time. Barring injury, he will come out as a Junior and would eat it up in Denver's system (if he is still around when we pick).

The one and only post? Party pooper.

We need more intelligent life forms! Please re-consider.

broncocalijohn
05-02-2006, 02:50 PM

He is one and done. Goodbye!

bendog
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
He is one and done. Goodbye!
Sums up my sex life, right there.

orange 4 life
05-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Your blow up started before Shanny landed Javon Walker, didn't it?

Seems to me that this should have helped to take some of the sting out of it.

Yes, Jake gets pressured by a guy who will carry a clipboard all year, but Walker should have an immediate positive impact, so, overall, Jake can't be too disappointed.

you are correct, and landing walker did take some of the sting out of it.
not all, but some.
add to it that there unfortunately wasnt a real solid player at d-line or wr that couldve helped right now at #15 and its even easier to swallow.
i still dont like it, because its bound to cause a qb controversy at some point, but whats done is done.

orange 4 life
05-02-2006, 03:03 PM
You don't think alcohol was involved in developing this thread? Drink on!

i dont drink.....ever.

april 10th was 7 years.

lucky number 7.
maybe it will bring me and the broncos some luck.
here's to hoping.

azbroncfan
05-02-2006, 03:05 PM
:worthless

Crushaholic
05-02-2006, 03:10 PM
This thread needs to be sent to the Butt if people insist on keeping this ugly incident alive. That's just my .02...

BroncoFanDoug
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Doug, I felt your pain and excitement. I too got a 5 foot big ass dish to get the bronco games (i lied to the satellite company and gave my cousins address to get the denver package). I ve been humiliated on the superbowl loses but was rewarded LIVE in San Diego and Miami. Cried more after the San Diego SB than my first son's birth (yes i know that isnt right but i think the birth i was more in shock!) and fly to as many games as possible. We are all Broncos' fans and all have different opinions. That is why we discuss ideas here. This thread was just something very very special. I will never forget this one.

Thanks. I guess my message here more than anything, is (except for trolls) we are all obviously big Bronco fans - else we would not be here! Lets try to respect that part of it, and have a great time talking football. If this group can't understand our sickness, errr, passion, who else will?

Bob's your Information Minister
05-02-2006, 09:25 PM
It just occured to me that this particular thread might match up pretty well with another QB-related thread that Orange 4 life posted alot on.

See if you can guess which one! ROFL!

05-02-2006, 09:26 PM

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3097/plummerrats3iz.jpg

-Slap-
05-02-2006, 09:35 PM
its not that my head "wasnt in the right place", it was just that i didnt HAVE my head anymore!!
slap said it best with "kookoo for coco puffs".
i lost my frigging mind.

You know what I don't understand? Why wouldn't those greedy kids just let the damn bird have some cereal? I mean, you could see the poor bird would come completely unhinged whenever they busted out the Coco Puffs, but they never even threw him a pity Puff.

Clockwork Orange
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
You know what I don't understand? Why wouldn't those greedy kids just let the damn bird have some cereal? I mean, you could see the poor bird would come completely unhinged whenever they busted out the Coco Puffs, but they never even threw him a pity Puff.

Because the bird was an addict and those kids were trying to help him stay on the wagon. Don't you remember the episode of Family Guy where Brian checked into rehab? That bird was in there along with Cookie Monster (who was caught in the bathroom baking up some cookie dough with the ol' bent spoon), probably going through detox.

The kids really should have just called his sponsor.

Atlas
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM

It's too early to tell if he is an intelligent poster from one post. If I remember correctly my first post was pretty damn good too.. Been all downhill since then.

Taco John
05-02-2006, 11:30 PM

You liberals are all the same. It starts with pity for the Coco Puffs bird. Next the Fruity Trix rabbit is getting fed. Before you know it, Barney is sitting on his own supply of pebbles. And before too long, the Cookie Crisp theif is getting amnesty.

Well I say we have to draw a line somewhere.

Trix is for KIDS!

-Slap-
05-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Because the bird was an addict and those kids were trying to help him stay on the wagon. Don't you remember the episode of Family Guy where Brian checked into rehab? That bird was in there along with Cookie Monster (who was caught in the bathroom baking up some cookie dough with the ol' bent spoon), probably going through detox.

The kids really should have just called his sponsor.
He'll probably be no fun sober. He can kiss that job goodbye, that's for damn sure.

Atlas
05-02-2006, 11:32 PM

I agree!!
http://members.lycos.nl/lexje/mijnewebsite/hete%20boerinnen/kylacole%5B1%5D.jpg

LordHelmchen
08-15-2006, 03:16 PM
edit:nm...dang

freak6
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Epic thread.

Ham Burglar is an addict, but that dude needs to do some serious time. At some point you have to put your foot down with these addicts. I'm sick of that guy stealing my #2 combos.

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2006, 03:26 PM
This thread =

azbroncfan
11-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Guess what?

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/02/28/mailbag/p1_cutler2.jpg

Jay Cutler has come to save the day.

bump

Taco John
11-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I knew it wouldn't be long...

11-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Now his failure is complete!!!

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5388/plummerrats3izzw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

watermock
11-25-2006, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=orange 4 life;
i still dont like it, because its bound to cause a qb controversy at some point, but whats done is done.[/QUOTE]

How prophetic.

Popps
11-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Now his failure is complete!!!

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5388/plummerrats3izzw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I love how Bob piles on as if he's part of the gang, here.

Meanwhile, he'd trade a golden chalice and 3000 hit-points for that many wins over a 3 year span.

The thread is kind of funny now, though. Well, unless Jay blows chimps, then it'll look brilliant.

11-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Meanwhile, he'd trade a golden chalice and 3000 hit-points for that many wins over a 3 year span.

Yeah, because Plummer was the ****ing catalyst of all that. Get off this total wins thing, already. You might as well give Plummer the credit for your playoff win.

-Slap-
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
congrats broncos, you just made the dumbest move in the history of the franchise.

.....and we trade up to get a ****ing quarterback.

i cant and wont ever stop being a bronco fan, but i can choose not to give them my money.

**** it. ill play golf and watch on tivo.
ill make some of my money back. the team made it clear they dont give a sh!t about winning, so why should i change my life to accomodate them.
i feel like i got ****ing slapped in the face.

no way im going to live the heartache LIVE watching a team that had every opportunity to get better and did NOTHING but get worse.

not even close.
we just ruined a very promising situation, and i dont know if i can get over that.
distance. time. maybe.

jake

ps- read my sig. nice ****ing lie a$$hole.

"Hello, Jake4Life?
This is the Future
speaking, and the
future is NOW!"
OOOO/

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9159/060430cutlervsml10pstanns6.jpg

OBF1
11-25-2006, 09:52 PM

.....and we trade up to get a f***ing quarterback.

f*** it. ill play golf and watch on tivo.
i feel like i got f***ing slapped in the face.

not even close.
distance. time. maybe.

jake

ps- read my sig. nice f***ing lie a$$hole.

Still have any of those tickets left for sale? How about next seasons? is it too early to order those now :)

2KBack
11-25-2006, 10:12 PM
what a stupid bump

Lev Vyvanse
11-25-2006, 10:37 PM
what a stupid bump

Agreed.

Bronx33
11-25-2006, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=Bob's your Information Minister;1373289]Now his failure is complete!!!

Your mom says that everyday.

azbroncfan
11-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Agreed.

You guys bumped it again, didn't have to click on it let alone reply???

theAPAOps5
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I am new, since the preseason this year, and feel bad for Orange 4 Life. People keep bringing this thread up and it has to be embarassing for him. That was a knee jerk reaction if I have ever seen one. I admire the passion but I agree Cutler will be a better QB and while we may sacrifice this year it will reap rewards in the future.

TheDave
11-25-2006, 11:36 PM
I am new, since the preseason this year, and feel bad for Orange 4 Life. People keep bringing this thread up and it has to be embarassing for him. That was a knee jerk reaction if I have ever seen one. I admire the passion but I agree Cutler will be a better QB and while we may sacrifice this year it will reap rewards in the future.

Damn if this makes you feel bad, O4L is actually respected around here. Wait until you see what happens to the ones who are disliked...

As for knee-jerk wait till you see what happens if we don't sign someone within the first 45 minutes of free agency.

Hey Rascal could you give us a demonstration...ROFL!

Lev Vyvanse
11-25-2006, 11:40 PM
You guys bumped it again, didn't have to click on it let alone reply???

Agreed.

theAPAOps5
11-25-2006, 11:41 PM
I am actually excited to see what happens during the off season after witnessing the passion I have seen. If we don't sign or draft a DL or RB I think this site will implode :rofl:

TheDave
11-25-2006, 11:43 PM
I am actually excited to see what happens during the off season after witnessing the passion I have seen. If we don't sign or draft a DL or RB I think this site will implode :ROFL:

Trust me, it will implode no matter what we do...

watermock
11-25-2006, 11:53 PM
I am actually excited to see what happens during the off season after witnessing the passion I have seen. If we don't sign or draft a DL or RB I think this site will implode :rofl:

Your an idiot. we will sign all draft choices and free agents we choose to.

broncogary
11-25-2006, 11:55 PM

Ah, mock pulls the old "your an idiot" card. LOL

theAPAOps5
11-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Ah, mock pulls the old "your an idiot" card. LOL

I can't be mad at him I like Mock. He throws up on game day, that is passion!! :notworthy

broncogary
11-25-2006, 11:58 PM
I can't be mad at him I like Mock. He throws up on game day, that is passion!! :notworthy

STFU! ROFL!

Bronco_Beerslug
11-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Did you get rid of those Wolverines at your chicken farm (coup) yet?

broncogary
11-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Did you get rid of those Wolverines at your chicken farm (coup) yet?

He should have bought a chicken farm (sedan). :notworthy

Popps
11-26-2006, 12:01 AM

Plus, show me one person on this forum that hasn't "missed one." Even the best football minds around here miss predictions now and again.

It was definitely a knee-jerk, and a feeling a think many people shared... NOT in that we weren't happy to have Cutler, but that we once again skipped the holes on defense in the early rounds.

But ultimately, Jake... like all of us will be thrilled with this pick, imo.

TheDave
11-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Plus, show me one person on this forum that hasn't "missed one."

Right here :thumbs:

ozomulsion
11-26-2006, 12:04 AM

That was no knee jerk reaction my friend. Jake and Jake are married you know?

Clockwork Orange
11-26-2006, 12:05 AM
Trust me, it will implode no matter what we do...

Quoted for truth.

SportinOne
11-26-2006, 12:08 AM

that's just funny, i don't care what anyone says. I remember this post, and i remember thinking on draft day about never coming back to this site again. I couldn't believe how negative it was around here.

Then there's this:

it's stuff like this that makes me believe i could NEVER block out the Watermock.

broncogary
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
that's just funny, i don't care what anyone says. I remember this post, and i remember thinking on draft day about never coming back to this site again. I couldn't believe how negative it was around here.

You've got to be kidding. I think almost everyone was happy to get one of the top 3 QB's available.

NFLBRONCO
11-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Bad thing is

Denver's #1 wishlist

1. Cutler
2. Maroney

So DL wasn't even #2 on their list. DL isn't as high a priority for the Broncos as it is for the fans. OFL who did you want at 15?

broncogary
11-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Bad thing is

Denver's #1 wishlist

1. Cutler
2. Maroney

So DL wasn't even #2 on their list. DL isn't as high a priority for the Broncos as it is for the fans. OFL who did you want at 15?

Funny thing is you list people on the wish list, and then talk about positions on the priority list. Sometimes, the people that are on the priority list aren't there.

Witness some previous Bronco drafts trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

azbroncfan
11-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Bad thing is

Denver's #1 wishlist

1. Cutler
2. Maroney

Bunkley but then he realize once traded up that high you have to take cutler because Bunkley was available at 15 I believe.

NFLBRONCO
11-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Bunkley but then he realize once traded up that high you have to take cutler because Bunkley was available at 15 I believe.

No doubt you have to take Cutler I loved it. I was just saying people who hated Cutler choice if they were hoping for DL at 15 it wouldn't have happened.

azbroncfan
11-26-2006, 12:36 AM
No doubt you have to take Cutler I loved it. I was just saying people who hated Cutler choice if they were hoping for DL at 15 it wouldn't have happened.

What has Bunkley done this year? Never even heard his name mentioned. I don't understand why people expect a DT rookie to be an all pro. Rook DE's sometimes are effective but a DT takes a year or two.

footstepsfrom#27
11-26-2006, 12:46 AM
Damn if this makes you feel bad, O4L is actually respected around here. Wait until you see what happens to the ones who are disliked...
Hilarious! Aint that the truth...

Popps
11-26-2006, 12:51 AM
Get off this total wins thing, already.

I know that's a sensitive area for you. Sorry.

Blueflame
11-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Know what? O4L may have been distraught that Cutler was drafted... but if he leads this team to wins, O4L will be cheering right along with the rest of us Broncos fans. I know it's tempting to force-feed him some crow now that it appears the team is moving on to the QBOTF.... but it's classier to give a Bronco brother a break.

NFLBRONCO
11-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Know what? O4L may have been distraught that Cutler was drafted... but if he leads this team to wins, O4L will be cheering right along with the rest of us Broncos fans. I know it's tempting to force-feed him some crow now that it appears the team is moving on to the QBOTF.... but it's classier to give a Bronco brother a break.

OFL is a Jake Homer and bleeds orange and blue I respect that and his views. I was just curious who he wanted at 15?

TomServo
11-26-2006, 05:32 AM
i usually dont skip skip ahead but i pretty much guessed all the posts between # 2 till now.
the broncos drafted a QB.boo hoo for freakin jake. did elway go in the tank w/ dumbass reeves drafted maddox? even drew brees manned up w/the chargers drafted rivers. but jake? poor jake, w/the broncos wanted to replace him, did he man up? no he freakin folded.

azbroncfan
11-28-2006, 06:21 PM
This thread should be in ring of fame not horses butt.

GonzoLays
11-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Plus, show me one person on this forum that hasn't "missed one." Even the best football minds around here miss predictions now and again.

Speak for yourself.

THE GREAT GONZOLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Atlas
11-28-2006, 11:38 PM

.....and we trade up to get a ****ing quarterback.

**** it. ill play golf and watch on tivo.
i feel like i got ****ing slapped in the face.

not even close.
distance. time. maybe.

jake

ps- read my sig. nice ****ing lie a$$hole.

This has to be the post and thread of the year. Orange 4 Life just has so much passion. The man is PISSED!!!! LOL

im so pissed right now my chest hurts and my hands wont stop shaking. Hilarious!

ONCE AGAIN SHANNY PROVES TO KNOW MORE THAN AVERAGE FAN.

That now runs the total to Shanny 6,934,345: Average fan 1

bronco militia
11-29-2006, 11:20 AM
this thread belongs in the OM ROF, not the butt

The Mole
04-01-2008, 05:16 AM
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2004/02/07/images/2004020700040904.jpg

Northman
04-01-2008, 10:32 AM
This thread is an all-time classic. Jake has since come to terms with it but ill never forget that day. Oh man. lmao

Atlas
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
This thread is just so awesome!!

OBF1
04-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Damn pezzy has been busy today

BMF Bronco
04-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Classic!!

Northman
04-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Just re-read the entire thread. That was some great stuff. lol

azbroncfan
04-01-2008, 12:56 PM

not even close.
distance. time. maybe.

jake

I like Jake a lot but this is one of the best threads ever made. It would be hard to choose the best thread of all time as I would have it between this one and SLAP's Forum loser rankings.

Northman
04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I like Jake a lot but this is one of the best threads ever made. It would be hard to choose the best thread of all time as I would have it between this one and SLAP's Forum loser rankings.

I forgot about that Slap thread. That was great too. :thumbsup:

theAPAOps5
04-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I love this thread. O4L that man has Bronco passion!

Kaylore
04-01-2008, 01:32 PM
This thread is epic.

orange 4 life
04-01-2008, 01:33 PM
where did all these threads come from?

worm
04-01-2008, 03:00 PM

Is that a trick question, Jake?

This thread came from the time you clicked that New Thread button in a fit of rage.

:thumbs:

dbfan4life
04-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Is that a trick question, Jake?

This thread came from the time you clicked that New Thread button in a fit of rage.

:thumbs:

nothing like having your messege board meltdown rehashed for the amusement of everyone! :peace:

broncocalijohn
04-01-2008, 03:52 PM

Poor Jake. He thought this was buried long ago. It was a great thread and Jake (O4L) and I have drank an Orange Crush (or was it Fanta?) at the Omane weekend. He has come around with Cutler as our QB but this was one great meltdown. I forgot that it was in the butt when it should have been in the HOF. Didnt it win an award a few years ago?

bronco militia
04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
he's talking about all the stickies on the front page...it's very annoying

Blueflame
04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
he's talking about all the stickies on the front page...it's very annoying

No worries... it will all be cleaned up soon enough....

Old Dude
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
A Meltdown for the Ages, that was.

Vegas_Bronco
04-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Stupidest Move Ever:

Gerald Phipps should have started the team in Las Vegas instead of crummy Denver - lol!

DB-Freak
09-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Epic thread... I can't get over it.

theAPAOps5
09-24-2008, 07:20 AM
Sigh poor O4L, this thread just will never die.

GeniusatWork
10-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Since Brian Greise will return to Denver, it reminds me that he was signed to a huge contract and sucked from then on.

Popps
12-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Sigh poor O4L, this thread just will never die.

Oh yea? There may be a new sheriff in town.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75643

NUB
01-09-2009, 12:47 PM
10/10. Would read again.

jhat01
01-13-2009, 02:26 PM

not even close.
distance. time. maybe.

jake

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

BMF Bronco
01-13-2009, 03:37 PM
poor o4l, never will live this down.

theAPAOps5
01-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I think he has handled it very well though.

Northman
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
This is still the Epic of Meltdown threads.

azbroncfan
03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
This thread might be true after all with the temper tantrums that Jay has been pulling.