PDA

View Full Version : OT : South Park

BroncoBuff
03-23-2006, 06:52 AM
They actually had "Chef Returns" as an episode last night .... pretty fast turnaround, actually. I'm not a big fan, but I watched it ... the plot had Chef gone missing to some "Super Adventure Camp" that was obviously supposed to be a Scientology-type getaway. Anyway, somehow the Camp got Chef to became a child-molester while he was there.

Every line Chef read was Isaac Hayes .... but was obviously spliced together word-by-word from old episodes. It was very well spliced, actually. Something like:

Hello Chil-DREN. I'm back now, HOW are you?

All his dialog was like that .... old Isaac Hayes lines spliced together. Finally Chef kicked his child-molesting "habit" somehow, but then some wild animals killed him and ate part of him. They had a funeral for him, but he ressurected as a futuristic cyber-Chef.

Very strange stuff ....

El Guapo
03-23-2006, 07:13 AM
They actually had "Chef Returns" as an episode last night .... pretty fast turnaround, actually. I'm not a big fan, but I watched it ... the plot had Chef gone missing to some "Super Adventure Camp" that was obviously supposed to be a Scientology-type getaway. Anyway, somehow the Camp got Chef to became a child-molester while he was there.

Every line Chef read was Isaac Hayes .... but was obviously spliced together word-by-word from old episodes. It was very well spliced, actually. Something like:

Hello Chil-DREN. I'm back now, HOW are you?

All his dialog was like that .... old Isaac Hayes lines spliced together. Finally Chef kicked his child-molesting "habit" somehow, but then some wild animals killed him and ate part of him. They had a funeral for him, but he ressurected as a futuristic cyber-Chef.

Very strange stuff ....

Dude, it was a total hit to scientologists once again.

They were explaining how that "super excursion team" (or whatever their name was) came into existence. How they survived off a aura inside little children and they could obtain immortality by having sex with kids.

THEN throughout the episode the regular cast of kids try and get chef back to his normal state, but he is sucked in by this bizarre group and their bizarre beliefs.

Finally at the end after Chef gets decapacitated he is resurrected as Darth Chef (see DARTH VADER).

It was hilarious, the symbolism and parrallelism of how chef went to the dark side and how isaac hayes became a scientologist.

GREAT STUFF!

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 07:30 AM
that was one of the funniest episodes EVER

Garcia Bronco
03-23-2006, 07:41 AM
They fried them all...LMAO

spdirty
03-23-2006, 09:01 AM
It was great, but i wish theyd have put the celebrities in there too.

ludo21
03-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Anyone watch the new episode last night??

I thought it was hilarious!

Poor Chef, i bet they made a new ending tho with Chef's voice guy speaking out. Just to rub it in. Ha!

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 02:43 PM
So do you think Isaac will have a change of heart and rejoin the show now?

Garcia Bronco
03-23-2006, 02:44 PM
no...they killed him off

Pezman
03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Loved it. I wanted them to be even more brutal! And the way they tied in references to old episodes (crapping your pants before dying) etc was great. I still think its all a stunt and that Issac Hayes will return however.

Lets hope the rest of the season goes well. Last season was kinda weak save a few funny moments here and there, especially with Butters classic quote while dressed as one of the little girls...

"I like dancing, and ponies, and getting my snootch pounded on Friday night." Ha!

Garcia Bronco
03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
sorta

Hercules Rockefeller
03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
"I like dancing, and ponies, and getting my snootch pounded on Friday night." Ha!

If they start lezzing out, just roll with it

Hercules Rockefeller
03-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Didn't think it was one of their funniest episodes, but I loved how they used old sound bites to voice Chef.

Kenny, how would you like to come home with me and sodomize my black ass?

Pezman
03-23-2006, 02:50 PM

Hilarious!

They need to do another show with only Butters. They made his character so damned funny. Even last night, when they were asking the kids if anyone touched them, of course Butters blurted out "Hey my uncle did that to me!"

Bronx33
03-23-2006, 02:52 PM
http://www.hecklerspray.com/hecklerspray/2006/03/south_park_chef_1.html

Pick Six
03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
We are talking about a show that made a living with "You killed Kenny" jokes week after week. Chef could still be back...

watermock
03-23-2006, 02:59 PM
It's a yearly affair, some Scientologist will step up and thump his or her chest. Their fundamental premise is "engrams" but they don't seem to understand that they have been programmed themselves.

http://waxy.org/random/images/weblog/tom_cruise_kills_oprah.jpg

Rule 101...attack Oprah

watermock
03-23-2006, 03:06 PM
http://www.hecklerspray.com/hecklerspray/2006/03/south_park_chef_1.html

I called this a mile away but they really gave it to him.

bronco militia
03-23-2006, 03:11 PM
"We shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us," the eulogy concludes. "We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains."

The door for Hayes' return wasn't completely closed. In the show's final scene, members of the "Super Adventure Club" try to revive Chef, and it's not clear he's really dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188844,00.html

El Guapo
03-23-2006, 03:12 PM
hasnt this already been posted here? meh, well.. i put my comments in the other thread.

watermock
03-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Beezer would of put up a better fight than that cougar against the bear. Wimpy cougar....they had to put him to rest somehow, but they certainly got him good.

I'm not going to belabor the point, but "Secientology" is essentially an "anti-religion" anyway, and anyone who heard Tom Cruise must of thought they were in a comedy palace.

Scientology is a psycological examination of our behavior...IT ISN'T A RELIGION WHATSOEVER.

OrangeShadow
03-23-2006, 03:31 PM
I guess im in the minotirty when i dont find that show very humourous.

watermock
03-23-2006, 03:38 PM
So what? Hubbard was a bookseller. Chef cut his own rope, period.

Here is the point, South Park isn't for the weak of stomache, and they don't choose one religion over another. Scientology isn't a religion...it's a belief system of idiots that some book told us things any educatied person knew and threw them into dogma.

So Issac Hayes can go right along when South Park makes fun of mainstream religion, that's fine. The second you make fun of his "believe system" he freaks out. Screw him. It's not even a religion.

Hercules Rockefeller
03-23-2006, 03:58 PM
They actually had "Chef Returns" as an episode last night .... pretty fast turnaround, actually.

Not really. They had over a week for the episode. Saddam was captured on an early Sunday morning a few years ago and that Wednesday night they had an episode that mentioned it.

scorpio
03-23-2006, 04:14 PM
On the episode where Stan gets the Jake Plummer football card they correctly mention that the Broncos have won 7 games up to that point, after the Broncos had played a game that Sunday.

Hercules Rockefeller
03-23-2006, 04:18 PM
That was the Scientology episode

Mogulseeker
03-23-2006, 06:33 PM
OH MY GOD!

This might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I think I might have blown a funny fuse.

Atlas
03-23-2006, 06:42 PM

That would be great!!
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43dac25bz6d05d47d/d553/__sr_/655f.jpg?phwQ1IEBDzxBwVtu

Jens1893
03-23-2006, 06:42 PM
I just watched the Scientology episode. That episode is totally awesome.

ludo21
03-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Hilarious!

They need to do another show with only Butters. They made his character so damned funny. Even last night, when they were asking the kids if anyone touched them, of course Butters blurted out "Hey my uncle did that to me!"

Did he do this to you??.... lol

Dumb Butters...

I love when they ignore Cartman, and he thinks he is a ghost and only Butters can see him!

Ha!

spdirty
03-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Did he do this to you??.... lol

Dumb Butters...

I love when they ignore Cartman, and he thinks he is a ghost and only Butters can see him!

Ha!

Just relax now. Now your gonna feel a tiny little pinch now Butters.:rofl:

ludo21
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Just relax now. Now your gonna feel a tiny little pinch now Butters.:rofl:

I love the ending......

"That was a cool thing you did Cartman, were going to stop ignoring you now"

"I f-in at you Butters" HAahah

Ratboy
03-23-2006, 10:10 PM
It was a good episode.

Darth Chef was pretty good. I was hoping he would say something like "Nooooooo!"

spdirty
03-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Remember Pip? That stupid little English kid? They should get him and Butters together and have em do an episode.

ludo21
03-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Remember Pip? That stupid little English kid? They should get him and Butters together and have em do an episode.

Remember the Dodge ball episode, that one is classic :rofl:

On WB right now im watching the one with Kenny on the milk carton. He puts his Butt through his hoodie for the school picutres.

Ha!

The Butt couple spits thru their crack as they talk, LOL

and in class Butters gets in trouble for having his hair sticking up!! lol

Slag02
03-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Great Episode, I too am anxious to see what happens with darth chef

Dagmar
03-23-2006, 11:54 PM
My god, i almost snorted whiskey outta my nose. Great start to the season.

Dagmar
03-24-2006, 05:47 PM
The MSNBC Keith Olberman report on the episode (plus highlights!)

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/

ludo21
03-24-2006, 05:55 PM
OH MY GOD!

This might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I think I might have blown a funny fuse.

LOL :rofl: ;D

That part is funnny.

Then in the end when Kenny gets ran over they he just laughs. Ha!

love it!

ludo21
03-29-2006, 09:45 PM
anohter new one on tonight!

I cant wait

Pezman
03-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Dont come in with high expectations Ludo... tonight's hybrid car ep was pretty mediocre IMO

ludo21
03-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Dont come in with high expectations Ludo... tonight's hybrid car ep was pretty mediocre IMO

shhhhhhhhhhhh

and its true they cant all be classics.

watermock
03-29-2006, 09:51 PM
It sucked. Worst South Park, EVER,. It was horrible. I want the breakdancing duck.

spdirty
03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I loved it. Cartman the hippie hater comes out again. Wasnt the best though.

I love when these guys rip leftists.

Taco John
03-29-2006, 11:06 PM
The Provider

http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPBios/KidsNewWorld3.jpg

ludo21
03-30-2006, 09:11 AM
I thought it was pretty funny.

TJ, the one with Cartman as mayor is in my top 5, its hilarious!

Dagmar
03-30-2006, 10:14 AM
The Provider

http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPBios/KidsNewWorld3.jpg
Best avatar yet man.

ludo21
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
New episode tonight!

Making fun of family guy, should be good.

East coasters- plzzz no teasers!!!..

2KBack
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM

it was funny as hell if you know people in SanFran you can give a hard time to.

FantomForce
04-05-2006, 06:18 PM
no...they killed him off
Killed him off???? did you fall asleep before the show ended???

spdirty
04-05-2006, 08:18 PM
wtf is up with Cartman?

Pezman
04-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Ouch! Classic burn on Family Guy!!! Awesome simply awesome

Hercules Rockefeller
04-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Great episode. Loved the burying the head in the sand part instead of standing up for free speech rights.

ludo21
04-05-2006, 11:04 PM
new epsidoe coming on!!

Cant wait!!

Dagmar
04-05-2006, 11:37 PM
My god, next week will be awesome!

ludo21
04-05-2006, 11:38 PM
My god, next week will be awesome!

LOL

that episode was AWESOME!!! :rofl:

"sticking their heads in sand"

I love Family Guy, but them bashing it was hilarious!

ludo21
04-05-2006, 11:43 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

On WB they show South Park late night, tonights episode was when Cartman crapped out his mouth and the Rev goes to the vatican.

Well guess what, they censored the crap coming out of his mouth!!!

I cant belive that!!!!! errrrrrrr, i dont think ill watch the show now, mannnnnnnn, its hilarious one too!

phisig150
04-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Typical South Park hillarious and thought provoking. You know not one big mainstream US media outlet would actually run the cartoons in question. I really hope South Park runs a cartoon featuring Mohammed. Once you censor your self because of terrorism the terroists have won in some small way. The media chicken **** stance on the Dannish cartoons is a disservice to our brave soldiers over seas. 9-11 should make us stronger and reacert our core values. We shouldl never kowtow to extremists.

Dagmar
04-05-2006, 11:54 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

On WB they show South Park late night, tonights episode was when Cartman crapped out his mouth and the Rev goes to the vatican.

Well guess what, they censored the crap coming out of his mouth!!!

I cant belive that!!!!! errrrrrrr, i dont think ill watch the show now, mannnnnnnn, its hilarious one too!
It was actually funny, the way they did it. It wasn't just cut out.

SAGE
04-06-2006, 03:23 AM
I really hope South Park runs a cartoon featuring Mohammed. Once you censor your self because of terrorism the terroists have won in some small way.

South Park already had a episode showing Muhammad...........it was the David Blaine episode.

Mile High Shack
04-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Ouch! Classic burn on Family Guy!!! Awesome simply awesome

I was fascinated to hear how much they don't like Seth McFarland....lol

Family Guy is still funny, but if he copied everything from other cartoons, that sucks

-Slap-
04-06-2006, 08:56 AM
I was fascinated to hear how much they don't like Seth McFarland....lol

Family Guy is still funny, but if he copied everything from other cartoons, that sucks
I think those allegations are overblown and Matt and Trey are just being bitchy. Maybe they've got a case with the Jimmy Corrigan/Stewy comparisons, but that's about it. Aren't most of the secondary characters in The Simpsons based on real people? Is that an homage, a nod to pop culture, or a ripoff?

Maybe the makers of ColorForms should get all pissy about South Park.

Dagmar
04-06-2006, 09:02 AM
South Park already had a episode showing Muhammad...........it was the David Blaine episode.
The SUper Best friends!!!
http://www.electricferret.com/battle/contenders/con_SBF_1.jpg

ludo21
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Anothe new one on in 1 min!!

Love this show, tonights looks hilarious!

ludo21
04-12-2006, 11:26 PM
LOL

So far so good, i love this show! Sissy fights! Bart Simpson! References to old shows... manitees! Ha!

Finger Roll
04-13-2006, 12:02 AM
The SUper Best friends!!!
http://www.electricferret.com/battle/contenders/con_SBF_1.jpg

I love when all the kids in the episode have to shave their heads and they couldn't tell who was who because they all looked exactly the same, lol.

Natedogg
04-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Spolier, dont read below if you care about the plot of episode 1004 cartoon wars 2.

Wow. As an American, freedom of speech is probably the one right i care most about and one thing most likely go get me riled up. Ever since I learned about the Constitution and Bill of Rights in 9th grade I have vigorously supported the right to totally unrestricted freedom of speach. Sadly, I must say it is being chipped away. This episode is the most thoughtful critique upon the current state of American free speech that i have seen. If you are one of those people who says, "I dont wath South Park because its too childish, or too vulgar, or too both," then I am truly sorry for you because its probably the most intelligent entertainment show on tv.

I the show was incredible. Drew out the suspense the whole time and finally... Comedy Central (who is owned by mtv who is owned by VIACOM) pussed out. Just for the record, cable television inst subject to the same regulations as the basic (ABC NBC CBS FOX) stations. The public network's governing body -the FCC (Federal Communications Commission)- has no jurisdiction over private broadcasting networks. Comedy Central-or any other cable channel- can broadcast anything they choose. For example, Comedy Central runs a "secret stash" latenight show where they air movies and commedy uncensored. They pussed out this time. Despite commedy central's removal of a scene of the prophet Mohamed wearing a fish and handing something to family guys Peter Griffith, the episode was flawless. The most emotional buildup i have ever seen on television (outside a football game, of course).

Bart's cameo was ****ing brilliant. I pray to god that the south park's creators release an uncensored version onto the net. (I dled it off bit torrent in 15 minutes). I am going to write a letter.

One final note, I was ****ing thrilled to see Rascal's avatar go proudly uncensored on the Mane after the "Danish" incident.

Popps
04-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Well, add Comedy Central to the huge list of gutless American media outlets who are afraid of the ragheads...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060413/ap_on_en_tv/tv_south_park_muhammad

Mile High Shack
04-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, add Comedy Central to the huge list of gutless American media outlets who are afraid of the ragheads...

I saw that last night and I was pissed

I can't believe they wouldn't let them show Muhaamed

they ALREADY DID ONCE BEFORE

morons

Natedogg
04-13-2006, 03:30 PM

A frequent "South Park" critic, William Donohue of the anti-defamation group Catholic League, called on Parker and Stone to resign out of principle for being censored.

"The ultimate hypocrite is not Comedy Central that's their decision not to show the image of Muhammad or not it's Parker and Stone," he said. "Like little whores, they'll sit there and grab the bucks. They'll sit there and they'll whine and they'll take their shot at Jesus. That's their stock in trade."

Hilarious!

ludo21
04-13-2006, 03:33 PM
I saw that last night and I was pissed

I can't believe they wouldn't let them show Muhaamed

they ALREADY DID ONCE BEFORE

morons

I thought at first it was a joke, but i read that this morning.....

Unbelievable, its just Muhammed!! We can laugh at Jesus and Bush, but not Muhammed, we are letting the terrorists win.

Mile High Shack
04-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I thought at first it was a joke, but i read that this morning.....

Unbelievable, its just Muhammed!! We can laugh at Jesus and Bush, but not Muhammed, we are letting the terrorists win.

they showed Jesus crapping on Bush, I'm going to organize a protest and riot in the streets

(middle east scream)

laaalalalalalalalalallalallalalaaaaaaaaaa

ludo21
04-14-2006, 09:59 PM
they showed Jesus crapping on Bush, I'm going to organize a protest and riot in the streets

(middle east scream)

laaalalalalalalalalallalallalalaaaaaaaaaa

"Either all of its ok, or none of its ok"

And thats very true!

ant1999e
04-14-2006, 10:28 PM

watermock
04-14-2006, 10:38 PM
I just slammed my cigs down on the desk almost to break it.

We have other ways to deal with these ****ers. Just give us one more excuse.

Natedogg
04-15-2006, 04:51 AM

Hey where did you find that pic? Is it Photoshopped?

It rules.

ant1999e
04-15-2006, 06:34 AM
Hey where did you find that pic? Is it Photoshopped?

It rules.
Found it on the net. It's the uncensored version of southpark.

Bronx33
04-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Dear Viewer,

Thank you for your correspondence regarding the "South Park" episodes
entitled "Cartoon Wars." We appreciate your concerns about censorship
and the destructive influence of outside groups on the media,
entertainment industry and particularly Comedy Central.

To reiterate, as satirists, we believe that it is our First Amendment
right to poke fun at any and all people, groups, organizations and
religions and we will continue to defend that right. Our goal is to
make people laugh and perhaps, if we're lucky, even make them think in
the process.

Comedy Central's belief in the First Amendment has not wavered, despite
our decision not to air an image of Muhammad. Our decision was made
not
to mute the voices of Trey and Matt or because we value one religion
over any other. This decision was based solely on concern for public
safety in light of recent world events.

With the power of freedom of speech and expression also comes the
obligation to use that power in a responsible way. Much as we wish it
weren't the case, times have changed and, as witnessed by the intense
and deadly reaction to the publication of the Danish cartoons,
decisions
cannot be made in a vacuum without considering what impact they may
have
on innocent individuals around the globe.

It was with this in mind we decided not to air the image of Muhammad, a
decision similar to that made by virtually every single media outlet
across the country earlier this year when they each determined that it
was not prudent or in the interest of safety to reproduce the
controversial Danish cartoons. Injuries occurred and lives were lost
in
the riots set off by the original publication of these cartoons. The
American media made a decision then, as we did now, not to put the
safety and well being of the public at risk, here or abroad.

As a viewer of "South Park," you know that over the course of ten
seasons and almost 150 episodes the series has addressed all types of
sensitive, hot-button issues, religious and political, and has done so
with Comedy Central's full support in every instance, including this
one. "Cartoon Wars" contained a very important message, one that Trey
and Matt felt strongly about, as did we at the network, which is why we
gave them carte blanche in every facet but one: we would not broadcast
a
portrayal of Muhammad.

In that regard, did we censor the show? Yes, we did. But if you hold
Comedy Central's 15-year track record up against any other network out
there, you'll find that we afford our talent the most creative freedom
and provide a nurturing atmosphere that challenges them to be bold and
daring and places them in a position to constantly break barriers and
push the envelope. The result has been some of the most provocative
television ever produced.

We would like nothing more than to be able to look back at this in a
few
years and think that perhaps we overreacted. Unfortunately, to have
made a different decision and to look back and see that we completely
underestimated the damage that resulted was a risk we were not willing
to take.

Our pledge to you, our loyal viewers, is that Comedy Central will
continue to produce and provide the best comedy available and we will
continue to push it right to the edge, using and defending the First
Amendment in the most responsible way we know how.

Sincerely,
Comedy Central Viewer Services

Hercules Rockefeller
04-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Dear Viewer,

Every other media outlet pussed out, so we felt that we could do it too.

Sincerely
Viacom

Natedogg
04-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Dear Viewer,

Every other media outlet pussed out, so we felt that we could do it too.

Sincerely
Viacom

exactly.

Mogulseeker
04-15-2006, 07:39 PM
LOL

Whats the ****ing deal about this Islamic bull****....

Manatees.... lol

watermock
04-15-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm pissed as hell too, but those ****ers are capable of anything. I have mixed feelings. Pandering to these idiots makes my blood boil, but you have to understand there was concern for the writers and staff. Everyone knows they are just trying to incite violence via any excuse they can dream up.

They got their point across. I thought the blackout was another joke, evidently not. Anyone who has studied Mohammed knows he was a liar, robber, pedophile, rapist and thief that would hold hostages and felt it was his duty to kill every non muslim. All these wonderful guiding principals still exist today.

Natedogg
04-16-2006, 04:04 AM
They got their point across. I thought the blackout was another joke, evidently not. Anyone who has studied Mohammed knows he was a liar, robber, pedophile, rapist and thief that would hold hostages and felt it was his duty to kill every non muslim. All these wonderful guiding principals still exist today.

Source?

TomServo
04-16-2006, 04:31 AM
now children......... we can make fun of jesus and america all day long...but make fun of that fruaud pedophile muhammed and your asking for trouble

watermock
04-16-2006, 05:11 AM
I've posted factual information in the circle jerk room over half a dozen times. It's common knowledge.

Natedogg
04-16-2006, 06:12 AM
I've posted factual information in the circle jerk room over half a dozen times. It's common knowledge.

Well, do you have a source? I want to read about it first hand. It's just that this type of information is a lot more "umph" to it when it is documented by a legitiment publication rather than "watermock."

PS I pray to god i never meet you in a circle jerk room.

Natedogg
04-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Turns out they've been showing and image of the Prophet since espisode 2 this season! As trivial as it may be, Tre and Matt (die hard donks fans, as we all know) have won in principal!

from

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/04/15/south-parks-been-showing-muhammad-all-season/

South Park's been showing Muhammad all season!

Posted Apr 15th 2006 7:21PM by Ryan j Budke (http://www.tvsquad.com/bloggers/ryan-j-budke)
Filed under: Comedy (http://www.tvsquad.com/category/comedy/), Cable (http://www.tvsquad.com/category/cable/), OpEd (http://www.tvsquad.com/category/oped/), Animation (http://www.tvsquad.com/category/animation/), South Park (http://www.tvsquad.com/category/south-park/)
http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/04/Southparkseason10opening.jpgSo I was perusing Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Southparkseason10opening.png) last night (that's what everyone does on a Friday night, right?), and came across this entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Southparkseason10opening.png) about the new opening on this season of South Park. Apparently, our good buddies Matt Stone and Trey Parker have been pulling the wool over our eyes and Comedy Central's this entire season! Ok, it's only been <strike>four</strike> three episodes (apparently, the new modified opening has only been used since the second episode of the season-- Smug Alert), but still, they've been doing it all along. If you look very carefully, you can see the Prophet Muhammad (highlighted by the red rectangle to the right of the sign) who's never been seen this clearly in the opening group shot before now. I love it! Who would have thought that foul-mouthed cartoons would be spearheading the battle for the right to free speech?

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/04/muhammad.jpgImage from Wikipedia.
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Read (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Southparkseason10opening.png)
Permalink (http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/04/15/south-parks-been-showing-muhammad-all-season/)
Email th (http://www.tvsquad.com/forward/608859/)

Mogulseeker
04-16-2006, 09:23 AM
now children......... we can make fun of jesus and america all day long...but make fun of that fruaud pedophile muhammed and your asking for trouble

Muhammed was a pedophile?

Mogulseeker
04-16-2006, 10:12 AM
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0XwD40oras"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0XwD40oras" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mogulseeker
04-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I love youtube...

Here is the uncensored South Park.... oh um.... Warning - Spoiler Warning and Warning to people who take religion seriously.... same goes with the above video -

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKc_AR7KKn8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKc_AR7KKn8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ludo21
04-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Ha!

I still can tbelieve they took that off the air.

Spoiler?? episode was on last Wednesday.

BigPlayShay
04-27-2006, 11:52 PM
On UPN 20 right now they are showing the Super Best Friends episode. Apparently UPN 20 doesn't care about showing Muhammed

ludo21
04-28-2006, 07:55 AM
On UPN 20 right now they are showing the Super Best Friends episode. Apparently UPN 20 doesn't care about showing Muhammed

neither did Comedy Central a couple years ago.

That episode is awesome!

Natedogg
04-09-2009, 06:41 PM

bump