PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR III : ZOMBIE MALL Game Thread (And the Susan Lucci is...Hotrod!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
i tried to talk you out of voting on heyden for 2 days and i couldnt get you to change. She didnt do anything to me and i told you that also so i sided with another view on the subject. I also pmed you and told you that you wouldnt like my vote and the reason why so bite it.
So she didn't do anything to you? What did I do to you? And Im telling you that one way or another you will be gone, so thats that.

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
You can win by being a snake, but it will be hard to do if you burn your bridge in round 2. You want to know the truth from me all you have to do is ask.
I wasn't playing to win...I don't need a little signature tag to prove to myself that I accomplished what I wanted. I knew going into it I wouldn't win...I wanted to shake things up and making it interesting...did I not. I have you shaking in your shoes about being the next to go.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Ok, I want the truth ;D
I told you the truth, did I not?

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey heydensmom, Where is that damn love train you were speaking of?

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I told you the truth, did I not?

Yes.

heydensmom
And Im telling you that one way or another you will be gone, so thats that.
I've got news for you buddy WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE GONE eventually.

DBroncos4life
I wasn't playing to win...I don't need a little signature tag to prove to myself that I accomplished what I wanted. I knew going into it I wouldn't win...I wanted to shake things up and making it interesting...did I not. I have you shaking in your shoes about being the next to go.Bring it on.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 05:45 PM

not the winner..

DBroncos4life
Yes.
Well I will always have that won't I???

Bronx33
I wasn't playing to win...I don't need a little signature tag to prove to myself that I accomplished what I wanted. I knew going into it I wouldn't win...I wanted to shake things up and making it interesting...did I not. I have you shaking in your shoes about being the next to go.

(Dr evil) Yaaaaaaaaaaa Riiight.

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey heydensmom, Where is that damn love train you were speaking of?
db4l ticked me off again.....

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch.

It's only a "game"

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Well what do you want me to say? If Im gone Im gone, odds are Im not going to make a huge deal about it like you. Im not going to make people prove themselves to me on who to vote off.

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Bring it on.
Well up until a few minutes ago I wasn't using my votes for you...but now I'm seriously reconsidering it. Who else wants him gone...pm me..I won't make you do it in public.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
db4l ticked me off again.....
What you wanted someone to step up to your challenge. If I was scared do you think I would go through all this? Everyone here could vote me off and that would be that, Id use my three votes and go into the night.

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:50 PM

It's only a "game"
LOL I know it's a game I was giving everyone the chance to win my votes. I'm sorry I just hate being accused of things I didn't do, and I REALLY have people who don't take a stand for things and just go with the flow.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Well up until a few minutes ago I wasn't using my votes for you...but now I'm seriously reconsidering it. Who else wants him gone...pm me..I won't make you do it in public.
You rock!

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:51 PM
LOL I know it's a game I was giving everyone the chance to win my votes. I'm sorry I just hate being accused of things I didn't do, and I REALLY have people who don't take a stand for things and just go with the flow.
Again tell me where I accused you of doing things you didn't do???

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
What you wanted someone to step up to your challenge. If I was scared do you think I would go through all this? Everyone here could vote me off and that would be that, Id use my three votes and go into the night.
I'm just trying to add some excitement to an other wise boring backstabbing game...if you can't take the heat....get out of the kitchen. The plain and simple fact is you're a strong player...everyone knows it.

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 05:55 PM
What ever dude. I've voted...and it's for you!

Bronx33
03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
What ever dude. I've voted...and it's for you!

You lie!

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm just trying to add some excitement to an other wise boring backstabbing game...if you can't take the heat....get out of the kitchen. The plain and simple fact is you're a strong player...everyone knows it.
Im only as strong as the people that stand with me. If it came down to needed one person they knew they could trust and someone the didn't have a clue about who would you rather have?

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 06:00 PM

It's only a "game"
Yeh, it's getting awful snippy in here.

24champ
03-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeh, it's getting awful snippy in here.
it is a ratings ploy 8')

Bronx33
03-07-2006, 06:03 PM
it is a ratings ploy 8')

Money make the world go round....

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 06:04 PM
I actually think its getting good.

Its a bit more public then the last two games but trust me those got pretty ugly also....personally I doubt any of those arguing are taking it seriously its part of the game....now excuse me while I move before that knife heading into my back makes contact ;D

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 06:20 PM
and you see why I am glad I was excluded!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: LOL :rofl: LOL

haha...just wait...I'm sure these boys will have you bent over in no time...

minibronco
03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>minibronco (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=3218)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
OM Scout/Writer

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=3218&dateline=1138173497 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=3218)

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/misc/im_aim.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=160986#)

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><!-- icon and title -->http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/icons/icon1.gif The Story, and Round 2
<HR style="COLOR: #ff0000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Dear all:

I am replying to those of you who have sent me your comments about Round 1, and regarding the status of Round 2. The story is, someone within us five talked a little too much to a member of theDave's group, and TheDave found out. However, he is offering us bail by asking us to join his group for the first few rounds.

In the meantime, if you have not voted yet, please vote for BMF. Thank you.

-minibronco
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>In bed with all 3 sides...humm wonder who my votes are going to.

HEEEHEEEEE! Actually, I sent them another one telling them you were in bed with too many people. So yea. Someone else's idea, not mine. Just going with the flow.

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Traffic was horrible.

I've also got several PMs but I can't get to them yet, because I have to go out again. I'll try to check back in later this evening.

ludo21
03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
I went out and played golf and i come back and 11 pages have been added since i was gone!

Ha!

OD, RATINGS are Golden!!

Bronx33
03-07-2006, 06:43 PM
I went out and played golf and i come back and 11 pages have been added since i was gone!

Ha!

OD, RATINGS are Golden!!

IT'S A WAR MAN!~!!!!!!!

ludo21
03-07-2006, 06:49 PM
IT'S A WAR MAN!~!!!!!!!

everyones bidding to heyden so they dont get the 3x vote!!

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 07:04 PM
I think a strong woman is scaring some of the locals Ha!

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I think a strong woman is scaring some of the locals Ha!
As mad as she is, I hope I'm not in the way of that tornado. Woman Scorned and all that...

Bronx33
03-07-2006, 07:09 PM
As mad as she is, I hope I'm not in the way of that tornado. Woman Scorned and all that...

Been there done that........

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 07:10 PM

LOL shes harmless like a pussycat just likes to stir up the **** abit :giggle: ...........or not Hilarious!

24champ
03-07-2006, 07:13 PM
I actually think its getting good.

Its a bit more public then the last two games but trust me those got pretty ugly also....personally I doubt any of those arguing are taking it seriously its part of the game....now excuse me while I move before that knife heading into my back makes contact ;D
who says its going to be a knife? LOL might be a shotgun......

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 07:15 PM
who says its going to be a knife? LOL might be a shotgun......

Or worse Shack and Bronx trying to start one of their trains Hilarious!

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 07:20 PM
LOL shes harmless like a p***Ycat just likes to stir up the **** abit :giggle: ...........or not Hilarious!
he he...i'm stiring it up good....isn't that what this game is all about. I just didn't want to air my dirty laundry in pm land.....i'm having more fun this way. I assure you once i'm offically dead...i'm gone until the last vote.....LOL got to much homework and too many report to write to keep up with this.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Or worse Shack and Bronx trying to start one of their trains Hilarious!
I call the caboose, no way in hell I letting anyone near my back :giggle:

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 07:22 PM
he he...i'm stiring it up good....isn't that what this game is all about. I just didn't want to air my dirty laundry in pm land.....i'm having more fun this way. I assure you once i'm offically dead...i'm gone until the last vote.....LOL got to much homework and too many report to write to keep up with this.

;D just keep in mind Homework=good guessing=bad ;)

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 07:29 PM
all I have to say to everyone on this thread is...THANKS! Man..I thought I was dying for awhile there...then I thought, oh, wait, I have to play this game. You inspired me to get well....and I actually kept my sense of humor....

:thanku: :rofl:

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 07:30 PM
;D just keep in mind Homework=good guessing=bad ;)
Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! Yes Jedi Master......Will study hard pull grade up...keep scholarships.....

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 07:32 PM
all I have to say to everyone on this thread is...THANKS! Man..I thought I was dying for awhile there...then I thought, oh, wait, I have to play this game. You inspired me to get well....and I actually kept my sense of humor....

LOL are you joing my love train? :peace:

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 07:32 PM

Ya thats great just too bad everyones voting you off this round ;)

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 07:35 PM
LOL are you joing my love train? :peace:

Of course...I'll pick up the rear. I don't need things poking at me just yet. I'm picky you know! :curtsey: :yayaya:

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Ya thats great just too bad everyones voting you off this round ;)

I figured they'd get me while I was down and couldn't fight. I guess I'll just have to hope for Survivor IV...I'll hone my skills a bit more and take more Vitamin C ;D

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
So there I was going pee and the guy next to me was blowing out some major heat. Ive never heard anyone beg for god to kill him like that before.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 07:38 PM
I figured they'd get me while I was down and couldn't fight. I guess I'll just have to hope for Survivor IV...I'll hone my skills a bit more and take more Vitamin C ;D
if you dance to Im a Survivor real sexy like I bet we would forget to vote. :thumbs:

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 07:42 PM
LOL I think i'm offically banned from survivor IV...lol

24champ
03-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Of course...I'll pick up the rear. I don't need things poking at me just yet. I'm picky you know! :curtsey: :yayaya:
i would say thats why heydens is grumpy, nothing has poked her in a while.LOL

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 07:46 PM
i would say thats why heydens is grumpy, nothing has poked her in a while.LOL
HA...funny...I don't kiss and tell...:thumbs:

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 07:47 PM
if you dance to Im a Survivor real sexy like I bet we would forget to vote. :thumbs:

Oh...and I KNOW how to dance....I LOVE dancing....always gets me in trouble though....shhh !Booya!

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh...and I KNOW how to dance....I LOVE dancing....always gets me in trouble though....shhh !Booya!
belly dancer? That would be nice to have in troubled times like this

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Another head hangs lowly, child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken

But you see it's not me, it's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head they are cryin'
In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie
In your head, what's in your head Zombie

Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old theme since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fightin'
In your head, in your head they are dyin'

~the cranberries
Lyrics and Music by Dolores O'Riordan

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Another head hangs lowly, child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken

But you see it's not me, it's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
In your head, in your head they are cryin'

Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old theme since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fightin'
In your head, in your head they are dyin'

~the cranberries
Lyrics and Music by Dolores O'Riordan
good song, you don't hear it often enough.

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM
good song, you don't hear it often enough.

I like the cranberries..

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 08:30 PM
I like the cranberries..
Their not a group anymore are they?

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 08:34 PM
http://the-op.com/images/episode/201/michael-huge-mistake_sm.jpg
I have made a huge mistake...

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Who's stealin' my pictures!!!!? My comment makes no sense now...

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Their not a group anymore are they?

Doesn't look like it.

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Who's stealin' my pictures!!!!? My comment makes no sense now...

no sense at all....;)

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 08:44 PM
no sense at all....;)
Less winking. I just signed my death warrant.

bfoflcommish
03-07-2006, 08:52 PM
http://loris.net/zombie/zarural.gif

Pezman
03-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Jeez. Can I get a summary of events or do I really have to sift through 27 pages of this? Ha!

Survivor Cliff notes please...
Anyone?

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Jeez. Can I get a summary of events or do I really have to sift through 27 pages of this? Ha!

Survivor Cliff notes please...
Anyone?

Ya here ya go

Round #1
Majik = everyones easy target

Round #2
Strange vote against one of two ladys

Hot lady #1 voted off gets pissed and airs lots of dirty laundry and makes males scared of strong backed woman......fricking funny comments fly back and forth as back stabbers try to save face against said strong woman

Round #3
Now thats getting interesting as top heads collide....note Old Dudes ratings go thru the roof.............round #3 is a round worth of grammys......

Pezman
03-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Ya here ya go

Round #1
Majik = everyones easy target

Round #2
Stange vote against one of two ladys

Hot lady #1 voted off gets pissed and airs lots of dirty laundry and makes males scared of strong backed woman......fricking funny comments fly back and forth as back stabbers try to save face against said strong woman

Round #3
Now thats getting interesting as top heads collide....not Old Dudes ratings go thru the roof.............round #3 is a round worth of grammys......

Wait, did you say dirty laundry? As in panties? Cuz, we all know that Thedave has been wearing them for years (according to the other meatpeeker sickos from season II) Hilarious!

Mtbrncofn
03-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I needed the cliff notes version too, but anyway....go Hotrod! ;)

Blueflame
03-07-2006, 10:27 PM
An entertaining day for Survivor III... sets the bar pretty high for the rest of the game. ;)

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Wait, did you say dirty laundry? As in panties? Cuz, we all know that Thedave has been wearing them for years (according to the other meatpeeker sickos from season II) Hilarious!

Not to be a perfectionist but Daves been wearing those panies since season I ;D

Pezman
03-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Not to be a perfectionist but Daves been wearing those panies since season I ;D

I wondered what that meetpeeker was doing since he was singing those high notes :rofl:

Smalltowngrll, hide your unmentionables!

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 10:40 PM
rubber, meet mr road!!!

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Can DB survive the night? Will DB find away to comeback or will Ratboy and his trusty goons get him off?

Find out on tomorrow's exciting episode of..........

SURVIVOR III: ZOMBIE MALL

JCMElway
03-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Think of this as a claw, claw, bite attack.

Excellent D&D reference old Dude. Fantastic.

But what is a Zombie's breath weapon? And does it come out in a stream, cone, or gas?

JCMElway
03-07-2006, 11:13 PM
I should have said un-dead....

In PC America Zombies prefer "Undead Americans," or "living challenged."

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Can DB survive the night? Will DB find away to comeback or will Ratboy and his trusty goons get him off?

Find out on tomorrow's exciting episode of..........

SURVIVOR III: ZOMBIE MALL

That is the question :wiggle:

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:30 PM
In this corner weighing in at ? weight is ? and in this corner weighing in at ? is ? who will be the winner of this heavy weight title fight tune in tomarrow and find out ;D

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow this could go down in Orange mane survivor history ;D

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:32 PM
That is the question :wiggle:
If Im gone who will be the next target ??? With me here everyone is safe LOL

Well almost everyone.

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:32 PM
If only the audiance knew what was going on behind the scenes.................

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM

Well almost everyone.

Who the heck are you John "I voted for you before I voted against you" Kerry Ha!

Arkansas Bronco
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM

Well almost everyone.
right... unless you need to get rid of another woman.....

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Its ugly! I want to walk out but I want my three votes.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:35 PM
I did target you right???

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 11:36 PM
I wondered what that meetpeeker was doing since he was singing those high notes :rofl:

Smalltowngrll, hide your unmentionables!

They are hidden well at this point...but, I may have to bring them out to save my hiney some day soon.... :curtsey:

24champ
are you calling yourself a woman?;D

Arkansas Bronco
I did target you right???
In your dreams Mr. Life I have more Sausage than you can ever think of having.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Really thats not true, everyone in the group thought it was pretty lame that you jumped ship because it was "fair" that we started to pick on her. Like she did NOTHING to draw our attention too here at ALL.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:38 PM
In your dreams Mr. Life I have more Sausage than you can ever think of having.
Hey bud I don't need to hear about all the sausage you get. Hilarious!

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 11:39 PM

did I hear my name? hmmm...

Arkansas Bronco
03-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Really thats not true, everyone in the group thought it was pretty lame that you jumped ship because it was "fair" that we started to pick on her. Like she did NOTHING to draw our attention too here at ALL.
I asked you before and you posted nothing to me. if you want a crew that trusts you then tell them what is going on cause i wont turn ship on who ever you think is fair game just because you said so.

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 11:40 PM
LOL its getting ugly folks *

* the following program maybe unsuitable for some audiances ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Hey bud I don't need to hear about all the sausage you get. Hilarious!
pretty good come back i would have given you prop's ;)

24champ
03-07-2006, 11:42 PM
LOL its getting ugly folks *

* the following program maybe unsuitable for some audiances ;D
TV-14 rating i think.....:thumbs:

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I asked you before and you posted nothing to me. if you want a crew that trusts you then tell them what is going on cause i wont turn ship on who ever you think is fair game just because you said so.
when did you post something too me? The only time I heard from you is when you said you voted against me because it was fair that the group was against her. Geeze she was against me, wasn't she. So I guess you don't think its fair to vote me off then because your "group" is doing it. Please its a game.

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:43 PM
pretty good come back i would have given you prop's ;)
Thanks ;D

JCMElway
03-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Oh Yes it does....it show's whos willing to tell the truth....who's willing to go aginst the grain...aka popular vote. And it also shows who's just here to slide through..

It also shows who's dumb enough to open themselves up to an attack from someone else. Three votes might be useful when number dwindle, but there's no point in exposing your strategy this early in the game.

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 11:44 PM
TV-14 rating i think.....:thumbs:

I'm thinking more along the lines of HBO after hours!:giggle:

24champ
03-07-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of HBO after hours!:giggle:
lets kick it up a notch small, can me and you make it a cinemax after hours rating?:pimp:

JCMElway
03-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Ok, I want the truth ;D

You can't handle the truth!!!

Arkansas Bronco
03-07-2006, 11:51 PM
when did you post something too me? The only time I heard from you is when you said you voted against me because it was fair that the group was against her. Geeze she was against me, wasn't she. So I guess you don't think its fair to vote me off then because your "group" is doing it. Please its a game.
I am aware it is a game and i screwed up by emptying your damn pm's but i\u you and i know, that i told you not to vote her and so be it. if i get voted you still know that you got by on a lie and at least the person i stood by realises (sorry drunk cant speell) it and is still with me. even though the person i was with wouldnt listen to me and sort what problems with the vote i had out. So MERRY ****ing christmas.

smalltowngrll
03-07-2006, 11:52 PM
lets kick it up a notch small, can me and you make it a cinemax after hours rating?:pimp:

Maybe we should save that for next weeks ratings! ;) :kiss:

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:52 PM
this is alot better then the first time when Rascal just told me who to vote off. Sure I made it farther but man it was dull. Im going out guns blazing, go ahead and bite me but Im taking someone down with me!!!!

24champ
03-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe we should save that for next weeks ratings! ;) :kiss:
:yayaya: thank god i didnt vote for you;D

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I am aware it is a game and i screwed up by emptying your damn pm's but i\u you and i know, that i told you not to vote her and so be it. if i get voted you still know that you got by on a lie and at least the person i stood by realises (sorry drunk cant speell) it and is still with me. even though the person i was with wouldnt listen to me and sort what problems with the vote i had out. So MERRY ****ing christmas.
I think you sent that PM to someone else man. I never seen it but I was getting 7 PMs at a time so who knows. She was more then welcome to try and talk to me as well but she didn't. Its all good. If I don't get voted off you still get three votes to toss at me and Ratboy gets another shot to get me off and I can go after Ratboy and see if I can win that one. Then I can start the whole thing over with him till Im voted off. I know my time is short but Ill be damned if Im not going to fight to take everyone one I can out!!!

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 12:01 AM
:yayaya: thank god i didnt vote for you;D

Shhh....we don't want everyone to know... ;)

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 12:02 AM
You might think Im good but Im just the dancing monkey getting people to the next level.

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Dancing monkey.... :giggle:

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Dancing monkey.... :giggle:
Thats me alright

24champ
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Shhh....we don't want everyone to know... ;)
(whispers) i gotta stop by the pharmacy to get the goods and ill meet you in the back.:spit:

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Survivor I went 108 pages, II went a sad 68 pages, and III is on page 45 after only two votes. Tell me that isn't impressive. :thumbs:

Crushaholic
03-08-2006, 02:20 AM
As a "viewer", I'm mesmerized...

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 04:00 AM
NEW VOTING OPTION

As some of you may be realizing by now, paybacks are da biatch.

Starting in Round SIX (and we are currently only in ROUND THREE) our intrepid surbivors will have a new voting option available:

PLAYING DEAD

That's right. Instead of casting a vote to knock off another player, you can drop to the floor and pretend that you are dead. (Peeing yourself is optional) This will grant you temporary immunity (for that round only) against the retributive zombie attacks by the victim of the previous round.

Unfortunately, it does no good at all against votes by your fellow survivors, who can still stab, kick, shoot or punch you to their heart's content. (Or simply pick you up, set you on fire and hurl you off the roof into the zombie shoppers below- - - you get the idea)

Again, this option will not be available until ROUND SIX. This is just an advance warning.

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 04:15 AM
To repeat, the "Playing Dead" vote option is not available in this round (ROUND 3) or in ROUNDS 4 or 5. It will be a valid option starting in ROUND SIX.

So there is plenty of advance notice.

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Excellent D&D reference old Dude. Fantastic.

But what is a Zombie's breath weapon? And does it come out in a stream, cone, or gas?

Sometime I have to check out this other game - AFMBE - a/k/a "All Flesh Must Be Eaten".

Maybe I'll pick up a copy over the weekend for inspiration.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 04:34 AM
aww no chance of a rebirth. Damn.

Oh and I had my sights on BMF or you DB4L BEFORE you recruited me into your masses. Granted ya'll found out...that's why I'm on the outside looking in, but I had fun.. I stirred the pot, I exposed some of the alliances. As of noon my job will be done!

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 04:36 AM
It also shows who's dumb enough to open themselves up to an attack from someone else. Three votes might be useful when number dwindle, but there's no point in exposing your strategy this early in the game.
No kidding I know this....now we know who took that bait didn't we...;)

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 05:10 AM
NEW RULE NUMBER TWO

won't come into play until ROUND EIGHT. So I'm not going to bother going into it in much depth here.

Suffice to say that it will add another voting option - - involving the setting of time bombs around the Wal-Mart interior that will explode for damage at certain areas in the store. The longer the fuse, the bigger the bang. But we won't be dealing with that for awhile. So just consider this a preview.

http://www.pb.unimelb.edu.au/emergency/template-assets-custom/images/explosion.jpg

Mediator12
03-08-2006, 06:00 AM
No need to drag spider into all this.

I needed the muscle, wait, influence, wait , oh well...

Mediator12
03-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Holy Mother of .... Twenty pages of threats, insults, and conniving. And only five pm's. Alliance??? Hellooooooooo. I believe I have been sacrificed.

Who wants to be kicked out of round four? I seem to have three votes hangin in the balance.

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Okay, Round Three is proceeding nicely. Votes are due by noon today.

In a few minutes, I'm going to set out the rest of the rules for the game, round by round, etc.

None of the FX will apply until Round Six, (next Monday) so they should have no impact on the voting today (or on Thursday or Friday, for that matter).

Some people noted earlier that they might be out of town are otherwise unavailable on Thursday and Friday.

Following today's deadline, people can, of course, submit their votes for Thursday. But in addition to that, anyone who so desires can also send me a hit list for Friday. If you want to submit a hit list, just list your targets according to priority. I will start at the top and work my way down until I come to a legal target. In the event that you get zombified in Thursday's vote, your pre-designated top listed legal target for Friday will also serve as the target for your zombie wrath.

As usual, votes can't be changed once they've been cast.

Again, stay tuned, because the remainder of the game will be revealed in a few minutes, and I'm sure you'll all want to know about the rules for constructing suicide zombie bombers.

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 08:11 AM
In the meantime, Wal-Mart management has asked me to warn you all that we are not going to allow any meth labs on the premises. Zombies or not.

Hotrod
03-08-2006, 08:15 AM
In the meantime, Wal-Mart management has asked me to warn you all that we are not going to allow any meth labs on the premises. Zombies or not.

What a bunch of babies..........

Mile High Shack
03-08-2006, 08:17 AM
What a bunch of babies..........

who needs meth

I'm back in the beer isle

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Can I get the lawn and garden section, specifically the green house? If we cannot have meth labs, can I at least grow some greenage? Herbs? :puff:

OldDudetheYounger
03-08-2006, 08:28 AM
The fertilizer in the lawn and garden section is great for bombs too.

TheDave
03-08-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm soooooooooo confused

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm soooooooooo confused

what's new ???

Hotrod
03-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Ya to bad the mole is not here to help clear things up.

Dagmar
03-08-2006, 08:34 AM
You wear guilt
Like shackles on your feet
Like a halo in reverse
I can feel
The discomfort in your seat
And in your head it's worse

There's a pain
A famine in your heart
An aching to be free
Can't you see
All love's luxuries
Are here for you and me

And when our worlds they fall apart
When the walls come tumbling in
Though we may deserve it
It will be worth it

Bring your chains
Your lips of tragedy
And fall into my arms

And when our worlds they fall apart
When the walls come tumbling in
Though we may deserve it
It will be worth it

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 08:35 AM
I'm soooooooooo confused

http://www.moviequotequiz.com/reviews/DazedAndConfusedBig.gif

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.moviequotequiz.com/reviews/DazedAndConfusedBig.gif

/\ that's one of my favorite movies

TheDave
03-08-2006, 08:36 AM
what's new ???

You missed agian... do you ever get tired of having your ass handed to you?

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 08:37 AM
/\ that's one of my favorite movies

"thats what i like about high school girls, i get older and they stay the same age"

TheDave
03-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Ya to bad the mole is not here to help clear things up.

I theatened to shave him next time...

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:41 AM
"thats what i like about high school girls, i get older and they stay the same age"

"Dominant male monkey mother ****er."

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 08:42 AM
So, I will head out alone and hope for the best
And we can hang our heads down as we skip the goodbyes
You can tell the world what you want them to hear
I've got nothing left to lose, my dear
So, I'm up for the little white lies
But you and I know the reason why
I'm gone, and you're still there

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 08:42 AM
I so love that movie!:peace:

bfoflcommish
03-08-2006, 08:43 AM

good movie but that kid always touching his nose is ANNOYING AS ALL HELL!!!

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:45 AM

"Marijuana on one. Reefer on two."

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Serialistic - Thriving on my lust to kill
A half gnashed torso skulpted at my will
Blood is pumping as I retract the cleaver
Necrotic fungus, man has found its redeemer

Enter into the realm of gore
Parisitic I feed on you worms
where love is cancer and apathy is bliss
I - am an artist of coital bile
forcing my ways into flesh with desire
Incinerations of those who stand amidst
more bodies for me to roast and grind...

Voluptiosly I trampled, rendered to snot
savagely I lacerate, grinding your ****ing face

Aroused by the pile of chunks
I must satisfie my needs
the gasping wounds are grasping
around my flesh impaling cock
upon your cadaver I piss...

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Re: Votes <HR style="COLOR: #ff0000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by heydensmom
I want all 3 of my votes to go to.....big surprise...
DB4L
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vote Confirmed. Do you want me to publicly announce this two minutes before the end, or do you want me to just save it forthe standard reporting?
<!-- / message -->

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Re: Votes <HR style="COLOR: #ff0000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by heydensmom
I want all 3 of my votes to go to.....big surprise...
DB4L
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vote Confirmed. Do you want me to publicly announce this two minutes before the end, or do you want me to just save it forthe standard reporting?
<!-- / message -->

;)

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2006, 08:59 AM
who needs meth

I'm back in the beer isle

You can have it for now i am fighting off one hell of a hangover. But after i get myself togather you better share or i am stopping off in the sporting goods first and take it all for myself ;)

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Re: psssf..inside info

the person that will happen to recieve my 3 votes......happens to be you......I've got 6 other people voting with me. Pack you bags, cuz your ass is going home

**** you dickhead

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm going to raid the pharmacy, Who's coming with me?

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:03 AM
I have access to Broncos players in camp. Want a Signed Dayne jersey in your Name. I'll Be here.

yea riiiiight. I'd suck your dick for that jersey though

No need, that is the other members of sausage Island fame. Besides, my wife would kick your ass for trying :thumbsup:

Seriously, I will purchase the item of your choice at said discount AND have it signed by the Great Dayne in Camp. All it requires is your Votes.

The cool thing is if you screw me no Jersey ;D Kaylore will provide a reference, I will not screw a Broncos fan on something like this. In survivor, maybe, but that's personal!

And who would you like me to vote for?

Two people are coming to mind and both voted you off as well. Sorry for that by the way. The first vote is always the hardest and I was unable to contact you before that one. Is my offer high enough?

yes it is, even though I still don't know if I take you seriously about it. But who do you want me to vote for?

I am working on the vote right now. Actually, this is a win-win scenario. I like to give people things they would really like and I can provide. You REALLY like Dayne. This is why I became a therapist. To help people reach their goals. How long are you available? I should Know more shortly.

I have to leave in 23 minutes for class......so let me now asap!!!!

DB

LOL

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Good thing i never pmed majik.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:07 AM
LOL
not half as funny as your three votes.

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Good thing i never pmed majik.

Who did you vote for? Don't feed me bs like others have been telling me either!

huh?

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:09 AM
not half as funny as your three votes.

what was so funny about them?

TheDave
03-08-2006, 09:10 AM

Too late... Rush was right this oxycoten(sp?)...mmmmmm:peace:

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:10 AM
The where worthless just like Dayne is.

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 09:11 AM
huh?

After you were voted off. :thumbs:

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:11 AM
I just need something for a head ache. Percocet should do nicely.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:12 AM
I thought you would have a headache

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 09:12 AM

You read my mind.

TheDave
03-08-2006, 09:13 AM

do yourself a favor and go die...

Thank You
The Management

Arkansas Bronco
I thought you would have a headache
I took about 10 shots of Jim Beam last night....ugg.. this is not my best day.

MajikMan7
The where worthless just like Dayne is.

how were they worthless? There was no way 3 votes could sway it anyways. Would you have rather me used my 3 votes to vote with the majority? yea that's a lot of worth

Ratboy
Too bad we werent in a hospital, we all could all get OD on Morphine and not worry about who wins.

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:15 AM
do yourself a favor and go die...

Thank You
The Management

after I get done tearing Tatum Bell's acl.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:16 AM
you seemed out of it last night. :giggle: It happens though.

Bronx33

You earned a headache.

Arkansas Bronco
Too bad we werent in a hospital, we all could all get OD on Morphine and not worry about who wins.
When i had an operation they gave me several shots of morph. and trust me you dont want to much cause it made me very very nausious.

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:17 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:blASlyUP4zS5_M:www.spacespider.net/protected/wallpapers/male-celeb-vin-diesel-001.jpg

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:18 AM
after I get done tearing Tatum Bell's acl.
Won't matter, Denver will just draft or sign another RB that Dayne can sit behind Hilarious!

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:18 AM
vicodin sucks.

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:19 AM
vicodin sucks.
yea it's pretty weak

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Won't matter, Denver will just draft or sign another RB that Dayne can sit behind Hilarious!
the answer to our rb problems.......

http://www.nyc.gov/html/sports/gif/heisman.jpg

Bronx33
03-08-2006, 09:21 AM

Is your middle name stupid?

Dagmar
03-08-2006, 09:21 AM
My god the atmosphere has gotten pretty damned acidic round here...

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Is your middle name stupid?

no it's Don :)

bfoflcommish
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:blASlyUP4zS5_M:www.spacespider.net/protected/wallpapers/male-celeb-vin-diesel-001.jpg

a gay zombie?

http://www.maristhegreat.com/images/photos/pose03.jpg

Arkansas Bronco
My god the atmosphere has gotten pretty damned acidic round here...
yea it comes with the bourbon.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:23 AM

John William Heisman died in 1936 but then again hes done just about as much as Dayne has over the last 8 years so.....

Bronx33
03-08-2006, 09:24 AM
no it's Don :)

Sure it isn't (done)

MajikMan7
03-08-2006, 09:25 AM
www.xanga.com/bigblack23

......now thats a zombie I tell ya

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 09:26 AM
http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/College_Football/41_LendaleRB2NFP.JPG

http://www.bowlbound.com/Images/apImages/Or_Bowl2.jpg

http://www.nwcn.com/sharedcontent/sports/dailyimages/092405uscf.jpg

Dagmar
03-08-2006, 09:28 AM
John William Heisman died in 1936 but then again hes done just about as much as Dayne has over the last 8 years so.....
Noyt a Dayne fan but I loved it when JW Heisman broke than run in the turkey day game... Who knew corpses could fly like that!

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Noyt a Dayne fan but I loved it when JW Heisman broke than run in the turkey day game... Who knew corpses could fly like that!
Well I have no problem with Dayne either, but the guy isn't our back. We are looking at every big named back on the market. Coke dealer, potheads, and James. It doesn't sound like the team is loving the Dayne train either.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 09:33 AM
DAYMN! Why couldn't that be posted earlier!

bfoflcommish
03-08-2006, 09:37 AM
DAYMN! Why couldn't that be posted earlier!

ok enough of the pics of men.

http://www.djfl.de/entertainment/stars/s/salma_hayek_b2.jpg

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Well I have no problem with Dayne either, but the guy isn't our back. We are looking at every big named back on the market. Coke dealer, potheads, and James. It doesn't sound like the team is loving the Dayne train either.
Sure would be nice if D. Will., White or Marony would drop to us then we wont have to send out back to rehab before the season starts.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 09:40 AM
vicodin sucks.
They gave me Lortab after my surgery...that's some good stuff!

Arkansas Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:41 AM
They gave me Lortab after my surgery...that's some good stuff!
not great but decent

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 09:46 AM
not great but decent
considering I get drunk off a half glass of wine....it was good stuff :rofl:

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:47 AM
I have found the mixture of tylenol 3 w/ codine and beer make a great combination!

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 09:54 AM
THE BIG PICTURE FROM HERE ON OUT

ROUND THREE

Conventional Rules.

Deadline, Noon, Wednesday, March 8, 2006.

ROUND FOUR

Conventional Rules.

Deadline, Noon, Thursday, March 9, 2006.

Special Note: Results might not be posted until 12:45 on Thursday, due to conflict in schedule.

ROUND FIVE

Conventional Rules

Deadline, Noon, Friday, March 10, 2006

ROUND SIX

The “Playing Dead” option will be allowed, and will continue through the rest of the game. Details below.

On this date, we will also start keeping track of player locations within the store. Details below.

Deadline, Noon, Monday, March 13, 2006.

ROUND SEVEN

Double elimination round. Every player will get two votes to cast in whatever combination they want. The killer zombie from Round Six will have six votes. The top two victims will be zombified.

Deadline, Noon, Tuesday, March 14, 2006.

ROUND EIGHT.

This will be a blackout round. Only the results will be reported, not the details of who voted for who, or who was doing what.

Note that because the previous round will have resulted in two victims, there will be two angry killer zombies wandering around in search of justice. Each will have three votes.

This is also the first round in which players may begin dabbling with chemicals to construct time bombs. Details below.

Deadline, Noon Wednesday, March 15, 2006.

ROUND NINE

This is another blackout round.

It will also be a double-elimination round, with all players getting two votes. One killer zombie will be active, with six votes. Two players will be zombified.

This is the first round in which it will be possible to construct a walking suicide zombie bomber.

Deadline, Noon Thursday, March 16, 2006.

ROUND TEN.

The lights come back on, and normal reporting will resume. Only one person will be eliminated this round, but there will be two killer zombies at large (victims from round nine) each with three votes.

Time-bomb construction and suicide-zombie-rigging may continue from here to the end.

Deadline, Noon Friday, March 17, 2006.

ROUND ELEVEN

Another double-elimination round.

Deadline: Noon, Monday, March 20, 2006

ROUND TWELVE

Double elimination round.

Deadline TBA

ROUND THIRTEEN

Double elimination round

Deadline TBA

ROUND FOURTEEN and AFTER

Deadlines: TBA

Note: It is difficult to say how many rounds it will take to finish the game. If no one drops out (or gets booted due to disqualification) we would be down to four living players and two killer zombies by Round Fourteen.

Rules regarding playing dead, time bomb construction, and suicide zombie bomber rigging are as follows:

PLAYING DEAD

Instead of casting a vote to knock off another player, you can drop to the floor and pretend that you are dead. (Peeing yourself is optional) This will grant you temporary immunity (for that round only) against the retributive zombie attacks by the victim of the previous round.

Unfortunately, it does no good at all against votes by your fellow survivors, who can still stab, kick, shoot or punch you to their heart's content. (Or simply pick you up, set you on fire and hurl you off the roof into the zombie shoppers below- - - you get the idea)

Again, this option will not be available until ROUND SIX.

NO PLACE TO HIDE

The store is divided into the following ten general areas.

FOOD COURT (taco bell pays a lot of tribute to Wal-Mart to have a store here)
GROCERY (includes bakery, canned goods, meat, produce, dairy, etc.)
FABRICS (includes clothing, shoes, etc. also cheap jewelry)
ELECTRONICS (all that good stuff; includes the quick-photo dept.)
HOUSEWARES (includes paint, knives, blenders and all kinds of dangerous stuff)
SPORTING GOODS
TOYS & AUTOMOTIVE
LAWN & GARDEN
HEALTH & BEAUTY (includes the pharmacy)
CUSTOMER SERVICE (includes the restroom area, complaint desk, and main office)

The Warehouse and all other areas have already been looted by zombies.

All players will begin ROUND SIX in the Food Court. Any player who wants to move to one of the other nine locations may do so by PM-ing me with the new location along with their vote that turn. Like votes, movement cannot be changed once it is made. Locations will be noted at the end of the round, just like votes. You can move to a different location the following round. Locations will not be broadcast during blackout rounds. There is no limit to the number of players in any given location.

WHY IS LOCATION IMPORTANT?

Because of the bombs.

BUILDING TIME BOMBS

Starting in Round Eight, you have another legal voting option. Instead of (1) voting directly against someone, or (2) playing dead, you can (3) build and set a time bomb.

It’s very simple. Just PM me to tell me in which one of the ten locations you have chosen to plant the bomb, and what future round you have set it to go off.

The longer the fuse burns, the bigger the blast. (This is cartoon physics, of course)

If the bomb goes off one round later, it causes two votes of damage to everyone in the designated area.

Two rounds = 4 votes

Three rounds = 6 votes

Four rounds = 8 votes

Five rounds = 10 votes

And so on. You get the picture.

Don’t set your fuse for too long, or the game might be over before you get your jollies.

You can set as many bombs as you please, and you can even put multiple bombs in a single location, but you can only set one bomb per turn.

You do not have to be in the location where you set the bomb. (It’s assumed that you have plenty of chances to wander around the store between rounds.) If you are in the area where the bomb goes off, when it goes off, you take damage just like everyone else.

http://blog.tacvbo.net/data/files/images/unabomber.jpg

And Yes, in Rounds when the lights are on, it will be reported at the end of the round that you were dabbling with chemicals.

RIGGING SUICIDE ZOMBIE BOMBERS.

This is just like a regular time bomb, except as follows:

First off, zombies don’t usually stand still when bombs get strapped to them, so strapping a time bomb to a zombie will result in one immediate vote of “damage” to yourself.

NOTE: we are not talking about “ex-player zombies” here. You cannot tie bombs to ex-player zombies. These are just your ordinary generic zombies we’re talking about here.

Once the bomb is rigged, the zombie will not just stand there. He will generally follow his instincts to seek out the location with the most action. This is defined as whatever location is occupied by persons receiving the most cumulative votes that round.

http://www.tampabayprimer.org/images/suicide_bomber.jpg

For example, if Bob and George are in the Food Court, and each gets hit by two adverse votes that round, the Suicide Zombie will wander over there, instead of going after Susan over in Health & Beauty even if Susan got hit with three adverse votes that round

If locations are seeing an equal amount of backstabbing action, the suicide Zombie will head to the one with the most people in it.

If that is also tied, it will seek out the location occupied by the most injured (scarred) player. If that is also tied, it goes onto the next most beat-up guy and so on. If everything is completely tied, it scratches its head and blows up harmlessly.

The one big disadvantage to using a Suicide Zombie Bomber is that if an opponent is "playing dead" he will take only one vote of damage from the Zombie, no matter how long the fuse has been burning. I don't know why it works this way, it just does.

Well, that’s about it!

Shouldn't be any more curves in the road...

Good luck out there.

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 09:59 AM
holy ****!

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 10:01 AM
"Huh?"

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:03 AM
real cool making things fun three rounds after I get tossed.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:07 AM
I know can't we have a revenge of the zombies round?

Mile High Shack
03-08-2006, 10:07 AM
good lord OD

you are insane

I'm going to need a textbook and charts and graphs

Ratboy
03-08-2006, 10:08 AM
OD pmed me with information regarding a cure. I can use it however, whenever, whoever i want.

:)

Mediator12
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
LOL

I am so glad Dayne is no longer coming back. Now, I do not even have to worry about you doctoring the last line with the vote. Kaylore warned me not to trust you ;D

Mtbrncofn
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Go Montana boys!

Better, Bmf? ;)

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Go Montana boys!

Better, Bmf? ;)
Now why didn't you sign up?

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Go Montana boys!

Better, Bmf? ;)
yes, adda girl! How's the snow on Big Mountain?

Mtbrncofn
03-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Now why didn't you sign up?

I'm not a complete tard! :approve:

Mtbrncofn
03-08-2006, 10:15 AM
yes, adda girl! How's the snow on Big Mountain?

Fabulous. The backside is kickin ass lately.

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Roughly half the tribe has spoken in round three.

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:24 AM
THE BIG PICTURE FROM HERE ON OUT

ROUND THREE

Conventional Rules.

Deadline, Noon, Wednesday, March 8, 2006.

ROUND FOUR

Conventional Rules.

Deadline, Noon, Thursday, March 9, 2006.

Special Note: Results might not be posted until 12:45 on Thursday, due to conflict in schedule.

ROUND FIVE

Conventional Rules

Deadline, Noon, Friday, March 10, 2006

ROUND SIX

The “Playing Dead” option will be allowed, and will continue through the rest of the game. Details below.

On this date, we will also start keeping track of player locations within the store. Details below.

Deadline, Noon, Monday, March 13, 2006.

ROUND SEVEN

Double elimination round. Every player will get two votes to cast in whatever combination they want. The killer zombie from Round Six will have six votes. The top two victims will be zombified.

Deadline, Noon, Tuesday, March 14, 2006.

ROUND EIGHT.

This will be a blackout round. Only the results will be reported, not the details of who voted for who, or who was doing what.

Note that because the previous round will have resulted in two victims, there will be two angry killer zombies wandering around in search of justice. Each will have three votes.

This is also the first round in which players may begin dabbling with chemicals to construct time bombs. Details below.

Deadline, Noon Wednesday, March 15, 2006.

ROUND NINE

This is another blackout round.

It will also be a double-elimination round, with all players getting two votes. One killer zombie will be active, with six votes. Two players will be zombified.

This is the first round in which it will be possible to construct a walking suicide zombie bomber.

Deadline, Noon Thursday, March 16, 2006.

ROUND TEN.

The lights come back on, and normal reporting will resume. Only one person will be eliminated this round, but there will be two killer zombies at large (victims from round nine) each with three votes.

Time-bomb construction and suicide-zombie-rigging may continue from here to the end.

Deadline, Noon Friday, March 17, 2006.

ROUND ELEVEN

Another double-elimination round.

Deadline: Noon, Monday, March 20, 2006

ROUND TWELVE

Double elimination round.

Deadline TBA

ROUND THIRTEEN

Double elimination round

Deadline TBA

ROUND FOURTEEN and AFTER

Deadlines: TBA

Note: It is difficult to say how many rounds it will take to finish the game. If no one drops out (or gets booted due to disqualification) we would be down to four living players and two killer zombies by Round Fourteen.

Rules regarding playing dead, time bomb construction, and suicide zombie bomber rigging are as follows:

PLAYING DEAD

Instead of casting a vote to knock off another player, you can drop to the floor and pretend that you are dead. (Peeing yourself is optional) This will grant you temporary immunity (for that round only) against the retributive zombie attacks by the victim of the previous round.

Again, this option will not be available until ROUND SIX.

NO PLACE TO HIDE

The store is divided into the following ten general areas.

FOOD COURT (taco bell pays a lot of tribute to Wal-Mart to have a store here)
GROCERY (includes bakery, canned goods, meat, produce, dairy, etc.)
FABRICS (includes clothing, shoes, etc. also cheap jewelry)
ELECTRONICS (all that good stuff; includes the quick-photo dept.)
HOUSEWARES (includes paint, knives, blenders and all kinds of dangerous stuff)
SPORTING GOODS
TOYS & AUTOMOTIVE
LAWN & GARDEN
HEALTH & BEAUTY (includes the pharmacy)
CUSTOMER SERVICE (includes the restroom area, complaint desk, and main office)

The Warehouse and all other areas have already been looted by zombies.

All players will begin ROUND SIX in the Food Court. Any player who wants to move to one of the other nine locations may do so by PM-ing me with the new location along with their vote that turn. Like votes, movement cannot be changed once it is made. Locations will be noted at the end of the round, just like votes. You can move to a different location the following round. Locations will not be broadcast during blackout rounds. There is no limit to the number of players in any given location.

WHY IS LOCATION IMPORTANT?

Because of the bombs.

BUILDING TIME BOMBS

Starting in Round Eight, you have another legal voting option. Instead of (1) voting directly against someone, or (2) playing dead, you can (3) build and set a time bomb.

It’s very simple. Just PM me to tell me in which one of the ten locations you have chosen to plant the bomb, and what future round you have set it to go off.

The longer the fuse burns, the bigger the blast. (This is cartoon physics, of course)

If the bomb goes off one round later, it causes two votes of damage to everyone in the designated area.

Two rounds = 4 votes

Three rounds = 6 votes

Four rounds = 8 votes

Five rounds = 10 votes

And so on. You get the picture.

Don’t set your fuse for too long, or the game might be over before you get your jollies.

You can set as many bombs as you please, and you can even put multiple bombs in a single location, but you can only set one bomb per turn.

You do not have to be in the location where you set the bomb. (It’s assumed that you have plenty of chances to wander around the store between rounds.) If you are in the area where the bomb goes off, when it goes off, you take damage just like everyone else.

http://blog.tacvbo.net/data/files/images/unabomber.jpg

And Yes, in Rounds when the lights are on, it will be reported at the end of the round that you were dabbling with chemicals.

RIGGING SUICIDE ZOMBIE BOMBERS.

This is just like a regular time bomb, except as follows:

First off, zombies don’t usually stand still when bombs get strapped to them, so strapping a time bomb to a zombie will result in one immediate vote of “damage” to yourself.

NOTE: we are not talking about “ex-player zombies” here. You cannot tie bombs to ex-player zombies. These are just your ordinary generic zombies we’re talking about here.

Once the bomb is rigged, the zombie will not just stand there. He will generally follow his instincts to seek out the location with the most action. This is defined as whatever location is occupied by persons receiving the most cumulative votes that round.

http://www.tampabayprimer.org/images/suicide_bomber.jpg

For example, if Bob and George are in the Food Court, and each gets hit by two adverse votes that round, the Suicide Zombie will wander over there, instead of going after Susan over in Health & Beauty even if Susan got hit with three adverse votes that round

If locations are seeing an equal amount of backstabbing action, the suicide Zombie will head to the one with the most people in it.

If that is also tied, it will seek out the location occupied by the most injured (scarred) player. If that is also tied, it goes onto the next most beat-up guy and so on. If everything is completely tied, it scratches its head and blows up harmlessly.

The one big disadvantage to using a Suicide Zombie Bomber is that if an opponent is "playing dead" he will take only one vote of damage from the Zombie, no matter how long the fuse has been burning. I don't know why it works this way, it just does.

Well, that’s about it!

Shouldn't be any more curves in the road...

Good luck out there.

Ahhh fvck...

you know this **** ... ****.... damn mother ****ing piece of **** b****. Everytime i start to get a handle on things this sick son of a b**** rat **** bastard....mother ****er.... ****!!!!!!!!!!

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Roughly half the tribe has spoken in round three.
Im sure there are lots of people wondering how this went down today.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Ahhh fvck...

you know this **** ... ****.... damn mother ****ing piece of **** b****. Everytime i start to get a handle on things this sick son of a b**** rat **** bastard....mother ****er.... ****!!!!!!!!!!
That bad huh?

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 10:31 AM

The vicodin is working great....

Ratboy
I wont even be around for it, I'm not worried about learning any of it.

Old Dude
Nine persons left to vote.

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Are you people paying any attention... there are mother ****ing zombies walking the halls... then once we thow some meat to them that meat comes alive and comes back for us. See in the real world dead people stay dead... but noooooo not in OD world dead people are stronger than live people well atleast for a few moments...

Now we've got nutcases who are already ****ing brain warped from all the stress making ****ing bombs...WTF bombs and some people are playing dead. Playing dead WTF... what if the play dead on a bomb isle while being raped by a heard of angry zombies while listening to the lovely sounds of undead sex mixed with the tenderness of wal-mart elevator music...please god tell me someone didn't put in the christmas tape. See the poor bastard that goes down that way should get a couple extra points... but, but, but ....****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mile High Shack
Ahhh fvck...

I couldn't of said it better myself

Mediator12
Anyone with time left to vote can dogpile on me. I may have to leave for "personal reasons". There is no retribution involved here just circumstances beyond my control. Thanks y'all.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:34 AM
The vicodin is working great....
I took that with mad dog 20 (two bottles) and then I drankjungle juice till the sun came up and I didn't even know it. One minute its dark at the party the next we are going to get food in the day light. It was a good time.

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Anyone with time left to vote can dogpile on me. I may have to leave for "personal reasons". There is no retribution involved here just circumstances beyond my control. Thanks y'all.

new plan vote for mediator12.... thank god!!!!!!!

The Mole
03-08-2006, 10:35 AM

Behind the scenes the true action flies
Plotting, scheming, wicked lies
Alliances strong in early rounds
As time goes on, they do wear down
One you might think as a friend
Increases the pain in your rear end

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Behind the scenes the true action flies
Plotting, scheming, wicked lies
Alliances strong in early rounds
As time goes on, they do wear down
One you might think as a friend
Increases the pain in your rear end

who wants to shave the mole?

Bronx33
03-08-2006, 10:39 AM

With a piece broken glass..

Mediator12
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
new plan vote for mediator12.... thank god!!!!!!!

Screw you, and your welcome ;D BTW, this applies to everyone but TheDave.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
where is this mole at?

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:42 AM
WHAT the mole is my new BFF

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:43 AM
where is this mole at?

generally on the ass of humanity...

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:44 AM

my condolences

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Shouldn't that say BMF?

hehehehehehe

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:46 AM
my condolences
HA! I find him quite sexy..:twokisses LOL...he's harmless to me now!

TheDave
03-08-2006, 10:47 AM

he's harmless to everyone, but he hurts my brain!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Mom whats for lunch.

Mile High Shack
03-08-2006, 10:49 AM

your into short hairy things eh?

"note to self"

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Shouldn't that say BMF?

hehehehehehe
LOL considering I have no clue what the M means moreless the b and f.. He's still my Best Friend Forver!

BMF Bronco
03-08-2006, 10:53 AM
LOL considering I have no clue what the M means moreless the b and f.. He's still my Best Friend Forver!
Yeah, the B and F are completely different as well. I take it you've never seen pulp fiction.

"which one is your walltet?"

"the one that says Bad Mother Fu@ker!"

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh thats what you meant I thought he was still your Best **** Friend. Silly me. Hilarious!

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Mom whats for lunch.
Left over omlete from breakfast. And a chocolate covered strawberry :peace: Ya'll coulda got some chocolate covered strawberries last night, but NOOO you have go zombie me.....

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh thats what you meant I thought he was still your Best **** Friend. Silly me. Hilarious!
You dirty boy!

smalltowngrll
I took that with mad dog 20 (two bottles) and then I drankjungle juice till the sun came up and I didn't even know it. One minute its dark at the party the next we are going to get food in the day light. It was a good time.

I think I'll avoid alcohol until I'm at least 90%...

Old Dude
SIX votes to go.

I'll wait for two more votes to come in before announcing the final four.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah, the B and F are completely different as well. I take it you've never seen pulp fiction.

"which one is your walltet?"

"the one that says Bad Mother Fu@ker!"
Yeah not into that movie! Not a chick flick. Now if you're talking In Her Shoes! That's a kick ass movie!:curtsey:

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Left over omlete from breakfast. And a chocolate covered strawberry :peace: Ya'll coulda got some chocolate covered strawberries last night, but NOOO you have go zombie me.....
well to be fair if you had it your way I would be eating brains today instead so look at it from my point of view.

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 10:57 AM
You dirty boy!
:nyahdevil not me......

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 10:59 AM

Ohhh...and I'm sooooo hungry this morning! :thumbs:

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 11:00 AM
well to be fair if you had it your way I would be eating brains today instead so look at it from my point of view.
I can share my omlete in zombie land with you does that make you feel better?

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 11:00 AM
1 hour left for one lucky player.

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Ohhh...and I'm sooooo hungry this morning! :thumbs:
Girl...and they were so good!

DBroncos4life
03-08-2006, 11:01 AM
I can share my omlete in zombie land with you does that make you feel better?
confident are we?

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Five to go.

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Girl...and they were so good!

I'm sure they were. I"m kind of craving pancakes, too!! awww....foood...I think I like food again! :rofl:

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 11:04 AM
:nyahdevil not me......
LOL :angel:

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 11:06 AM
confident are we?
NA but if you're willing to cross over you can have some!

bfoflcommish
03-08-2006, 11:07 AM
less than an hour......

http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1074307704

heydensmom
03-08-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm sure they were. I"m kind of craving pancakes, too!! awww....foood...I think I like food again! :rofl:
I don't! I almost yaked this morning.....nothing sat right.

OldDudetheYounger
03-08-2006, 11:08 AM
I can't wait for the blackout round! *dons night vision goggles*

Old Dude
03-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Still waiting on votes from ...

ludo21

mediator12

rascal

great13

smalltowngrll
03-08-2006, 11:10 AM
I can't wait for the blackout round! *dons night vision goggles*

That round will be unreal! :devil: :boxing: :injured: :bash: :punched: :redpunch: :moody: