PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR III : ZOMBIE MALL Game Thread (And the Susan Lucci is...Hotrod!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Well the public vote is easy for me. I knew from the start that MHS and Rascal were together, as they were in S1 and they played a great game by staying in as long as they did.... MHS making it this far, I guess the newbies never figured out how to read the old game threads or they would have known this from the start.

I never saw Ark making it this far until mid game, He came out of nowhere in my eyes, compared to Hotrod and MHS he was quiet.

Now Hotrod... Man you are funny as hell. You waved your brashness in everyones face since the start of the game. You had a smart a$$ answer for everything and still managed to stay in the game. You my friend played a great game and were by far the most entertaining for the audience.

I would rather help pick the winner than a loser. Hotrod you would get my vote to be the winner hands down. So it come down to Ark and Shack.

Shack, How in the world you were able to stay in the game with your past history playing this game? Just goes to show that you do not have to be smart to become a contestant ( or know how to read ), You also pretty much kept my boy Dave in the game a long time, Can someone ever really get tired of Dave being put in the same sentence as Sasauge king, meat gazer and cross dresser? I think not. In this case you played a real smart game, kudos to you and congratulations.

This being said, CBF1 votes Arkansas_Bronco DEAD, Nothing personal, but your partners just played a great game against all odds.

Quite funny you say noone read through the old Survivor threads...I did. But, a little too late! Hence, my reasoning for turning on Rascal in round 8! I knew it was Rascal, MHS and Hotrod...just wasn't quite sure who else was really with them and which one was making the decisions...and MHS had kissed up to a few too many, and noone wanted to turn on him. Everyone was more concerned with thedave and med12. I never could figure out why med scared people.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Quite funny you say noone read through the old Survivor threads...I did. But, a little too late! Hence, my reasoning for turning on Rascal in round 8! I knew it was Rascal, MHS and Hotrod...just wasn't quite sure who else was really with them and which one was making the decisions...and MHS had kissed up to a few too many, and noone wanted to turn on him. Everyone was more concerned with thedave and med12. I never could figure out why med scared people.

And I even told people multiple times to read it at the beginning but nobody ever did except for you apparently and even then it was too late.

People feared/respected Med because of his influence over on the main forum. Plus for some reason people thought he was a mod for a while.

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 11:36 PM
I've got that beat.... I let my wife read the first Survivor thread. There is still some weirdness between us

So it was her doctoring those pm's ROFL! Good Work!

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:39 PM
And I even told people multiple times to read it at the beginning but nobody ever did except for you apparently and even then it was too late.

People feared/respected Med because of his influence over on the main forum. Plus for some reason people thought he was a mod for a while.

Hmmm...I missed that post! Dang...why didn't you pm me sooner and tell me to do my homework! Instead, I had to find out from a little birdie!

I say, live and learn. And, I learned lots!! Next year...you all better watch out ...(Hint, you better include me in your little pre party planning!!! ;))

Rascal
03-22-2006, 11:43 PM
There won't be a next year. This old dog has retired for good.

I wonder who your birdie was.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 11:43 PM
So it was her doctoring those pm's ROFL! Good Work!

LOL

Dave is the master when it comes to doctoring PM's. He has a talent.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:44 PM
There won't be a next year. This old dog has retired for good.

I wonder who your birdie was.

That is between my and my birdie...I'll never tell!! 8')

heydensmom
03-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Dang I'm so lost....LOL and honestly don't really care anymore....

OD-Who has more scars? That's how I'm determining my votes!

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 07:26 AM

you either liked the way I played or you didn't, for those that got pissed off at me and are still pissed off at me, grow up and get over it, it was all part of the game

kissed up?

I tried to schmooze you, but I dont' think I kissed up to anyone else...lol

well, I made out with dave, but that doesn't count, I was cold and lonely

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 07:26 AM
That is between my and my birdie...I'll never tell!! 8')

hmmmm

you have a birdie now?

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 08:02 AM
hmmmm

you have a birdie now?

most likely mtbrnco

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 08:03 AM

just pm rascal, he will tell you how to vote. That's what everyone else did!

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
most likely mtbrnco

LOL

Nope!

Rascal
03-23-2006, 08:12 AM
just pm rascal, he will tell you how to vote. That's what everyone else did!

Don't exclude yourself from that honorable organization.

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 08:13 AM
LOL

Nope!
and what pray tell

does this birdie do for you?

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 08:14 AM

I was gonna say

I just did what Med told me to do

:wiggle:

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Actualy you would be suprised. :)

LOL Im no spider thats for sure ;D

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 08:22 AM

Final Scar Tally:

hotrod...................(13 scars)
Mile High Shack...... (14 scars)
Arkansas Bronco......(18 scars)

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Now Hotrod... Man you are funny as hell. You waved your brashness in everyones face since the start of the game. You had a smart a$$ answer for everything and still managed to stay in the game. You my friend played a great game and were by far the most entertaining for the audience.

Its either a personality defect or a skill Im really not sure Ha!

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:27 AM
and what pray tell

does this birdie do for you?

Gives me information! Ha!

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 08:33 AM
Gives me information! Ha!

they must be feeding you false info

b/c I'm actually a really nice guy :thumbs: Hilarious!

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:36 AM
they must be feeding you false info

b/c I'm actually a really nice guy :thumbs: Hilarious!

Noone ever said you were a bad guy......just a little sneaky and deceptive. ;)

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 08:41 AM
Noone ever said you were a bad guy......just a little sneaky and deceptive. ;)

I resent that

a LITTLE? :angel:

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:43 AM
I resent that

a LITTLE? :angel:

But, it worked! :thumbs:

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 08:52 AM
But, it worked! :thumbs:

indeed
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.sluis-van.com/personality/test1/images/emperor2.jpg

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 08:53 AM

I was a PAWN!

Pawns do not get to make decisions ;D I almost made it to the other side though and took your place. It was my only chance this game. Alas, I was relegated to the role of Decoy LOL

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 08:54 AM
I was a PAWN!

Pawns do not get to make decisions ;D I almost made it to the other side though and took your place. It was my only chance this game. Alas, I was relegated to the role of Decoy LOL

Ya a decoy that was a little trigger happy ;) That round would have been awesome if not for your going to work or whatever happened.

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Ya a decoy that was a little trigger happy ;) That round would have been awesome if not for your going to work or whatever happened.

Dude, the funny thing is everyone was trying to off me from the get go and Rascal and MHS were laughing their ass off ;D I was a rookie player, but because of some flawed perceptions I was viewed as a MAJOR threat :rofl: LOL

This really would have been interesting had I played dead in round ten. But alas, Circumstances and stupidity worked against me for my demise. Oh, and by the way I think those perceptions would have guaranteed someone else was going to win if I made it to the finals too. There was so much first impression Bias and misdirection out there that I am sure I would have drawn most of the Ire from the Jury. And I did absolutely nothing but sign up and sell one vote ;D

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Dude, the funny thing is everyone was trying to off me from the get go and Rascal and MHS were laughing their ass off ;D I was a rookie player, but because of some flawed perceptions I was viewed as a MAJOR threat :rofl: LOL

This really would have been interesting had I played dead in round ten. But alas, Circumstances and stupidity worked against me for my demise. Oh, and by the way I think those perceptions would have guaranteed someone else was going to win if I made it to the finals too. There was so much first impression Bias and misdirection out there that I am sure I would have drawn most of the Ire from the Jury. And I did absolutely nothing but sign up and sell one vote ;D

LOL no offense but I had zero intentions of trying to change peoples minds as to "I was a rookie player, but because of some flawed perceptions I was viewed as a MAJOR threat" ;D

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 10:18 AM

I think it was the whole counselor/mind shrink thing, people are afraid of getting their heads messed with and you seem like a perfect candidate to try and do that

you and your damn social experiments

:rofl:

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 10:19 AM
LOL no offense but I had zero intentions of trying to change peoples minds as to "I was a rookie player, but because of some flawed perceptions I was viewed as a MAJOR threat" ;D

OK I should have put you in the laughing their ass off category too Sherlock :wave:

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 10:20 AM
I think it was the whole counselor/mind shrink thing, people are afraid of getting their heads messed with and you seem like a perfect candidate to try and do that

you and your damn social experiments

:rofl:

You give people too much retention credit ;D I bet well less than half of the people know What I do for a living.

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 10:22 AM
You give people too much retention credit ;D I bet well less than half of the people know What I do for a living.

I thought you were a Bronco insider after promising Majik a Ron Dayne jersey?
:giggle:

wear is my damn courtney brown knee brace???

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Well the voting is coming along at a nice pace Ha!

Bronx33
03-23-2006, 10:25 AM

I have meet ya in person med and you strike me as a very intelligent human that's why you were targeted for destruction early.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 10:28 AM
I wanted Med on my side, but no he had to be a pawn. :rofl:

Rascal
03-23-2006, 10:39 AM
I wanted Med on my side, but no he had to be a pawn. :rofl:

At least I made him a pawn...you would have given him latrine duties. ;D

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 10:44 AM
At least I made him a pawn...you would have given him latrine duties. ;D
The way I saw it he was the key between the two groups. It was his vote that caused me to lose, I was one of the few that did understand what you and your group was trying to do so I needed to win Med. I didn't and your group won. Pretty simple.

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Sure is a slow day in here.

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 11:21 AM
I have meet ya in person med and you strike me as a very intelligent human that's why you were targeted for destruction early.

Thank you Bronx33 ;D

I considered you a threat as well early on and when no one but Ratboy, DB, and Rascal reached out our fates were at odds. Cie la Vie :wiggle:

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 11:22 AM

You ought to tell them about the 24Champ vote screw up in round two ;D I have to go to class and see a few clients. School and Work Sheesh :angel:

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 11:24 AM

So you and Shack are both using baby avatars as human shields now?

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 11:28 AM
So far, I see one vote from the Public - CBF -

And I have one official Juror Vote in.

But the deadline isn't until Monday evening.

The Juror votes will be easy to count, since I get PMd with them, but it might be a little harder to catch all the public votes, once they start coming in, so don't be shy about bringing them to my attention.

Crushaholic
03-23-2006, 12:06 PM
So far, I see one vote from the Public - CBF -

And I have one official Juror Vote in.

But the deadline isn't until Monday evening.

The Juror votes will be easy to count, since I get PMd with them, but it might be a little harder to catch all the public votes, once they start coming in, so don't be shy about bringing them to my attention.

I will probably be ready to announce my "viewing public" vote tomorrow. I'm still weighing a couple of factors...

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 12:22 PM
So you and Shack are both using baby avatars as human shields now?
No i just found out how to do it i am not real good with pics and stuff i had no idea it was so simple. Been wanting to show off my little bronco fan for a bit now. Seriously when i was watching bronc games this year he actualy stayed awake (well most of the time) and watched i thought that was pretty cool.

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 12:25 PM
No i just found out how to do it i am not real good with pics and stuff i had no idea it was so simple. Been wanting to show off my little bronco fan for a bit now. Seriously when i was watching bronc games this year he actualy stayed awake (well most of the time) and watched i thought that was pretty cool.

He's a cute one!

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 12:31 PM
You ought to tell them about the 24Champ vote screw up in round two ;D I have to go to class and see a few clients. School and Work Sheesh :angel:
Ok here is this story in round 2 Rascal sent me a Pm in the morning that we were targeting DB4L (although the vote was changed a bit later to heydensmom and never told the vote switched). So i sent med a pm and asked who he was targeting and he said he hasnt heard yet. I already knew he was part of our little group and so i told him that we were going after some one with a number in there name. he sent me a pm back saying he had to go somewhere and needed to vote soon so who is it. Well for some reason i desided to just give him clues to the vote so i didnt exactly tell him if he realy wasnt with us. So i told him the name didnt have the #7, 21, 33, 13 in it, which means i left off the numbers 4 and 24. I had forgot entirly about 24champ, which was the first person he obviously thought of. so while i voted for DB4L and everyone else voted for heydensmom, Med there put his shot in at 24champ. needless i learned not to give hints to teamates on votes just tell em.

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 12:32 PM
He's a cute one!
Thank you. He still has some growing to do in order to make that hat fit better :thumbs:

ludo21
03-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Thank you. He still has some growing to do in order to make that hat fit better :thumbs:

DAng it!!!

STop with the Kids!!! MAking my job harder!!! Ha!

Bronx33
03-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Iam going to play dead..

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 01:02 PM
Iam going to play dead..
who told you about my plan....

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 01:08 PM
4800 posts.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:09 PM
4800 posts.
funny that post lands on 4802

DBroncos4life
thats it old dude I want a recount of my round i died in LOL

Hotrod
Ok here is this story in round 2 Rascal sent me a Pm in the morning that we were targeting DB4L (although the vote was changed a bit later to heydensmom and never told the vote switched). So i sent med a pm and asked who he was targeting and he said he hasnt heard yet. I already knew he was part of our little group and so i told him that we were going after some one with a number in there name. he sent me a pm back saying he had to go somewhere and needed to vote soon so who is it. Well for some reason i desided to just give him clues to the vote so i didnt exactly tell him if he realy wasnt with us. So i told him the name didnt have the #7, 21, 33, 13 in it, which means i left off the numbers 4 and 24. I had forgot entirly about 24champ, which was the first person he obviously thought of. so while i voted for DB4L and everyone else voted for heydensmom, Med there put his shot in at 24champ. needless i learned not to give hints to teamates on votes just tell em.

LOL well that explains some of the strange early votes.

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 01:11 PM
thats it old dude I want a recount of my round i died in LOL

Ill have to check but that was Soooooooo long ago I think the statue of limitations has run out on that one ;)

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Ill have to check but that was Soooooooo long ago I think the statue of limitations has run out on that one ;)

I double-checked and he's still dead.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:13 PM
**** you queer

^5

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:13 PM
still sexier then you though ;D

ludo21
03-23-2006, 01:14 PM

Ha! LOL

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 01:17 PM
still sexier then you though ;D

That's not really saying much.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:19 PM
That's not really saying much.
I don't have anything to say to that. :)

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't have anything to say to that. :)

I'm getting that you consider yourself quite the sexy little he-devil, eh?

:spit:

Hotrod
03-23-2006, 01:21 PM
LOL its moments like this that show why I love this game...

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm getting that you consider yourself quite the sexy little he-devil, eh?

:spit:
Well as bob would say I love me some me. Hilarious!

ludo21
03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Well as bob would say I love me some me. Hilarious!

how does that work?? Ha!

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:24 PM
how does that work?? Ha!
Im not sure and I have to take a shower after.

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 01:30 PM
Im not sure and I have to take a shower after.

ummmm

yeah I'm usually IN the shower when that occurs myself :thanku:

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 01:39 PM
ummmm

yeah I'm usually IN the shower when that occurs myself :thanku:
I bet you run out of conitioner pretty fast then huh?

Mile High Shack
03-23-2006, 01:51 PM
I bet you run out of conitioner pretty fast then huh?

;D I plead the 5th from here on out

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't want to be droppin' the soap around any of you guys.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't want to be droppin' the soap around any of you guys.
grab your ankles. ROFL!

ludo21
03-23-2006, 02:27 PM
grab your ankles. ROFL!

Im glad im a zombie, i feel no pain!! Ha!

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Im glad im a zombie, i feel no pain!! Ha!
I don't know if your junk works if your a zombie. ;)

ludo21
03-23-2006, 02:35 PM
I don't know if your junk works if your a zombie. ;)

only one way to find out.........:wiggle:

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 02:38 PM
But I'm not one of the soap-dropping, ankle-grabbing, pillow-biters who killed off all the women in this game just so I could run around in the sausage bins with panties on my head.

See above.

DomCasual
03-23-2006, 02:38 PM
This game has now officially jumped the shark.

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 02:39 PM
This game has now officially jumped the shark.

Only if it dropped the soap.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 02:42 PM
But I'm not one of the soap-dropping, ankle-grabbing, pillow-biters who killed off all the women in this game just so I could run around in the sausage bins with panties on my head.

See above.
The mom got what was coming to her. Prison style.

Pezman
03-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Read Hotrod's and my user notes!

EDIT...oops...I was trying to quote whoever wanted to know about Elim and the mole characters...

LOL Pez your the devil I just know it

:rofl: I had nothing to do with it! I swear on my children (if I had any)

Ratboy
03-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Votes got to be in by monday noon?

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Monday 8 PM.

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Im not sure if Hot has any children but if he doesnt then he needs to die first cause me and shack have responsabilitys.

Alkazar
03-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Hmm puttin in my vote is gonna be hard cause I've been thoroughly entertained by all three of you guys. So here goes........eaney, meaney, miney, mo..........

Alkazar
03-23-2006, 07:06 PM
....and you are it Dave! Damn, hes already out......

Alkazar
03-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Hmm well, lets do it this way, the three remaining contestants are Hotrod, Mile High Shack, and Arkansas Bronco. I like Hotrods so Hotrod doesn't get my vote. I live in Colorado so Mile High doesn't get my vote. The only other person I know of from Arkansas is a certain President who wasn't my favorite so sorry Ark, my vote goes your way.

OLD DUDE TAKE NOTE!

heydensmom
03-23-2006, 07:39 PM
The mom got what was coming to her. Prison style.
Damn and you know just how I like it! ;)

heydensmom
03-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Since I don't really want to vote I'm using the whole who has less scars out. Since Hotrod has less scars, I vote for him.

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Dang, you guys could only come up with three pages of entertainment since I left the house this morning? Sheesh....ZZZ...

BTW...it was rather disgusting to find out what you all do in the shower....:kiddingme

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Damn and you know just how I like it! ;)
You really know how to get a guy going don't you . :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Dang, you guys could only come up with three pages of entertainment since I left the house this morning? Sheesh....ZZZ...

BTW...it was rather disgusting to find out what you all do in the shower....:kiddingme
The shower, bed, couch, driving, church, on the thigh of the old lady while she is sleeping, or anywhere esle. 8') One can never really go places with a loaded gun.

Arkansas Bronco
03-23-2006, 08:01 PM
The shower, bed, couch, driving, church, on the thigh of the old lady while she is sleeping, or anywhere esle. 8') One can never really go places with a loaded gun.
You are one sick puppy. :thumbs:

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
You are one sick puppy. :thumbs:
I feel fine, mmmmmoohhhhhmmmmmgggggg Well I have to go

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 08:26 PM
this thread is losing steam. I can't keep this going myself.

Hey Ark have you ever got caught wacking it in the laundry room?

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:57 PM

LOL

Nice!

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Ok smalltowngirl how about you. have you ever been caught wacking it (yes I know) in the bathroom? Just give a yes or no answer other wise you will ruin it :)

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok smalltowngirl how about you. have you ever been caught wacking it (yes I know) in the bathroom? Just give a yes or no answer other wise you will ruin it :)

no :~ohyah!:

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 09:00 PM
no :~ohyah!:
its a good hiding place isn't it. Hilarious!

smalltowngrll
03-23-2006, 09:01 PM
its a good hiding place isn't it. Hilarious!

I have a fairly big house...no need to hide! :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 09:04 PM
I have a fairly big house...no need to hide! :rofl:
that a girl, its no fun if the old creepy guy living next to you cant watch. :thumbsup:

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 09:24 PM
I feel fine, mmmmmoohhhhhmmmmmgggggg Well I have to go

Was that a vote?

DBroncos4life
03-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Was that a vote?
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/1230/oh0lr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://www.bull****job.com/officespace/oface.wav

You need to change the **** to the bad word for poop.

Old Dude
03-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Hmm well, lets do it this way, the three remaining contestants are Hotrod, Mile High Shack, and Arkansas Bronco. I like Hotrods so Hotrod doesn't get my vote. I live in Colorado so Mile High doesn't get my vote. The only other person I know of from Arkansas is a certain President who wasn't my favorite so sorry Ark, my vote goes your way.

OLD DUDE TAKE NOTE!

Okay, so far I show two public opinion votes vs. Arkansas (Alkazar & CBF) and one Jury vote vs. Hotrod (Heydensmom) and one yet-to-be-disclosed vote from BMF.

Plenty of potential votes still outstanding.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2006, 07:08 AM

If smalltowngirl can "whack" in the bathoom, then all my fantasies about her have just gone kaput

NO SHEMALES...LOL

smalltowngrll
03-24-2006, 08:01 AM
If smalltowngirl can "whack" in the bathoom, then all my fantasies about her have just gone kaput

NO SHEMALES...LOL

LOL

Damn...I've been caught! :clown:

Hotrod
03-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Im not sure if Hot has any children but if he doesnt then he needs to die first cause me and shack have responsabilitys.

I have 2 tricycle moters ;D

Hotrod
03-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Since I don't really want to vote I'm using the whole who has less scars out. Since Hotrod has less scars, I vote for him.

After all I did for you :-*

Old Dude
03-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Okay, we have 2 Jury votes in now.

Mile High Shack
03-24-2006, 08:18 AM
LOL

Damn...I've been caught! :clown:

I'm just glad I didn't catch you whackin'

I think I'd have to pour bleech into my eyes

smalltowngrll
03-24-2006, 08:30 AM
I've decided to cast my vote this morning. I will be out of town this weekend and I'm not quite sure how Monday is shaping, so I want to make sure my vote was in.

With that said, I'm also making it public! ;D

First...Congratulations to the three of you that made it to the final! You obviously played well (better than the other 19 of us). I chose to look at basically 3 components to make my choice:

1. Private play (how you played the game behind the scenes) (this only had a partial weight as it would be difficult to have interactions in private with every participant to any significant level)
2. Public play (How well you played the game in front of the rest of the world)
3. Entertainment Value (This is obvious)

So, beginning with Ark...I didn't have any interaction with you behind the scenes, so I couldn't weigh in on this one. I didn't see much coming from you in the way of "public playing". What I mean is that I didn't see many posts that were attempting to "fool" the crowd or confuse the masses. You did contribute to the entertainment of the game in several of your posts. Specifically I was humored by your "drunk typing"! :rofl:

MHS...Well, we had LOTS of interaction behind the scenes. It was a lot of fun! You pulled the wool over my eyes on an occasion or two, and I knew where you were going on an occasion or two. You had me fooled with the angry episode, though. I really thought you were mad. I just couldn't figure out why you were taking the game so seriously! But, chalk it up to your entertainment. There was lots of it! You had me laughing on lots of occasions. Even in your tyrade, I laughed! :thumbs:

Hotrod, we had interaction behind the scenes since almost round one. I struggled to figure out just what side you were playing and I didn't have you pegged with MHS and Rascal until about round 4, maybe 5. Good job! You played it well on the board in public by diverting your knowledge (or lack there of). We all knew you had knowledge, but you did cause a bit of questioning! You had quite the entertainment value with your one liners! With nearly more posts than anyone (if not the most posts) you played the public appearance and added a great value to the entertainment of this game!! :thumbsup:

So...my vote to KILL was fairly obvious for me. It went to Arky. You played well...and you played it better than I. Good job, though!

Now, let's return to the regular backstabbing ...... ;)

Hotrod
03-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Hotrod, we had interaction behind the scenes since almost round one. I struggled to figure out just what side you were playing and I didn't have you pegged with MHS and Rascal until about round 4, maybe 5. Good job! You played it well on the board in public by diverting your knowledge (or lack there of). We all knew you had knowledge, but you did cause a bit of questioning! You had quite the entertainment value with your one liners! With nearly more posts than anyone (if not the most posts) you played the public appearance and added a great value to the entertainment of this game!! :thumbsup:

[/B];)

You were one of the most entertaining players also Smalltowngrll both in public and for me atleast in PM's. You had me rolling on the floor on more then one occassion. I hated to see you exit the game for that reason and Im happy you did not hold the whole lying & forwarding the PMs to Shack thing over me. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-24-2006, 08:42 AM
You were one of the most entertaining players also Smalltowngrll both in public and for me atleast in PM's. You had me rolling on the floor on more then one occassion. I hated to see you exit the game for that reason and Im happy you did not hold the whole lying & forwarding the PMs to Shack thing over me. ;D

Tag Team back again...............WHUP there it is.........

smalltowngrll
03-24-2006, 08:43 AM

I figured out you were doing that about an hour before votes were due...I pm'd ludo and told him I think we'd been set up! But, at that point, we'd already cast our votes and I knew there wasn't a thing I could do but hope that somehow, we'd prevail. And, for a glimmering moment, we did! 8')

Heck, it's just a game...and that's how the game is supposed to be played! I don't hold anything over anyone....

....well, except Rascal! He's to blame for everything! :rofl: ;)

Rascal
03-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't hold anything over anyone....

....well, except Rascal! He's to blame for everything! :rofl: ;)

You love me.

smalltowngrll
03-24-2006, 09:12 AM
You love me.

We just have that special bond going on....I killed you, you killed me! What more can I say! :twokisses

Mediator12
03-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey rascal, we already have the best ratings we are going to get. You think it is time we told everyone how this vote is going to go? You know since we have had this plan from the beginning ;D

We should just reveal everyone's votes now and have fun watching hoops all weekend long.

Crushaholic
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
We just have that special bond going on....I killed you, you killed me! What more can I say! :twokisses

Awww...Romeo & Juliet meets Night of the Living Dead...ROFL!

BIM
03-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Okay. Arkansas, you received my vote. Just because. Well.......No I gave it to you because you lied. I didn't talk at all with the other two.

Rascal
03-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey rascal, we already have the best ratings we are going to get. You think it is time we told everyone how this vote is going to go? You know since we have had this plan from the beginning ;D

We should just reveal everyone's votes now and have fun watching hoops all weekend long.

eh...

I was told by my counselor that apparently I have this "god complex" and I need to let people make decisions for themselves. I don't know why they are just going to **** things up.

If they vote wrong I'll just tell them they are an idiot and what they should have done. It's a lot easier then trying to tell a pawn what to do.

8')

Rascal
03-24-2006, 12:34 PM

True zombie love.

Mediator12
03-24-2006, 01:05 PM
eh...

I was told by my counselor that apparently I have this "god complex" and I need to let people make decisions for themselves. I don't know why they are just going to **** things up.

If they vote wrong I'll just tell them they are an idiot and what they should have done. It's a lot easier then trying to tell a pawn what to do.

8')

Sorry, I never knew you were a doctor ;D Looks like arkansas is getting the early vote though, just as planned ;)

Mediator12
03-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Was that a vote?

Yes, translation: ARKANSAS BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in Nebraskan Cornhusker :thanku:

Rascal
03-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Sorry, I never knew you were a doctor ;D Looks like arkansas is getting the early vote though, just as planned ;)

Don't make me go Kavorkian on your ass.

Arkansas Bronco
03-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Okay. Arkansas, you received my vote. Just because. Well.......No I gave it to you because you lied. I didn't talk at all with the other two.
Yea i kind of expected that. The price of moling.

Hotrod
03-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Yea i kind of expected that. The price of moling.

Lying in the game was legal........Im always the last to know :)

Old Dude
03-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Another Jury vote has been filed! But plenty remain.

Old Dude
03-24-2006, 03:14 PM
THe Deadline for all public and Jury voting is 8 pm Monday evening. The winner, if any shall be declared later that evening. Hopefully before 9 PM.

Alkazar
03-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Wow, seems dead around here right now, no pun intended.

Arkansas Bronco
03-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I think the zombies are planning there secret attack, oh wait they cant think which mean no planning. Basicaly i dont have a clue what the zombies are up to, maybey they are watching STG and Rascal going at it in the grocery section.

Dagmar
03-24-2006, 03:59 PM
We're not gonna reach 200 pages at this rate...

Arkansas Bronco
03-24-2006, 04:02 PM
We're not gonna reach 200 pages at this rate...
We cant give up yet, come on zombies put in a bit more effort.

DBroncos4life
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Only one person has put in more time here then me. Its on you guys to do the rest damnit. :~ohyah!:

Old Dude
03-24-2006, 04:21 PM

You could always go out & recruit other maners to come to the thread. But that would be unfair to the other finalists, I suppose.

Not that I'd do anything about it. :)

Crushaholic
03-24-2006, 04:52 PM

A little more campaigning for the winner's chair would be nice for the viewing public....

ludo21
03-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Who to vote for??

Hitler? Mussolini?? or Sadaam??

Alkazar
03-24-2006, 05:46 PM
C'mon Ludo, put in a surprise vote for Ghengis Khan!

ludo21
03-24-2006, 05:56 PM
C'mon Ludo, put in a surprise vote for Ghengis Khan!

I tried voting for Old Dude, but he said that if i tried that again, my vote wouldnt count....so...i have to be serious here LOL

Bronx33
03-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I tried voting for Old Dude, but he said that if i tried that again, my vote wouldnt count....so...i have to be serious here LOL

OD, what a harda**..

Dagmar
03-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Can I vote for the Mole?

heydensmom
03-24-2006, 08:40 PM
LOL Hot you know I love you! I didn't know who to vote for..you had less scars. I honestly haven't been keeping up with the goings on...I took the easy way out!

heydensmom
03-24-2006, 08:41 PM
You really know how to get a guy going don't you . :rofl:
:thanku: :curtsey: :thumbs:

Old Dude
03-25-2006, 12:20 AM
OD, what a harda**..

Just think of me as the Hardy Brown of Game Show Hosts.

Dagmar
03-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Just think of me as the Hardy Brown of Game Show Hosts.
I see you more as Will Ferrell's Alex Trebek...http://umsis.miami.edu/~amack1/WILL%20FERRELL%20IS%20THE%20FUNNIEST%20MAN%20ALIVE _files/image015.jpg

Dagmar
03-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh my God, has Survivor III breathed it's last...?

http://cte.jhu.edu/techacademy/web/2000/baczkowski/Emily/reaper.jpg

Mediator12
03-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Nah, its just pathetically slow on the weekends.

Crushaholic
03-26-2006, 03:25 AM
I see you more as Will Ferrell's Alex Trebek...http://umsis.miami.edu/~amack1/WILL%20FERRELL%20IS%20THE%20FUNNIEST%20MAN%20ALIVE _files/image015.jpg

LOL

Old Dude
03-26-2006, 09:37 AM
I think we'll see one last flurry of action Monday evening. 36,000 is the goal.

Dagmar
03-26-2006, 09:45 AM
I think we'll see one last flurry of action Monday evening. 36,000 is the goal.
200 pages OD! TWO HUNDRED!!!!!! Its a must.

Old Dude
03-26-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't think 200 pages will be a problem. I figure that the winner will engage in at least three pages of taunting and celebration.

I know I would ...

DBroncos4life
03-26-2006, 12:55 PM
4900 :wave:

ludo21
03-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Almost to deadline....uhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh

24champ
03-26-2006, 02:45 PM
who is left?

Crushaholic
03-26-2006, 03:22 PM
who is left?

Hotrod, Shack and Arkansas Bronco

24champ
03-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Hotrod, Shack and Arkansas Bronco
hope hotrod bites the dust.:~ohyah!:

Old Dude
03-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, we got another Jury vote in this evening. The mills of Survovor Vengeance grind slowly ... but exceedingly fine.

Mediator12
03-26-2006, 05:35 PM

You know you do have a vote 24champ ;D

smalltowngrll
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Jeez...I leave town for a nice relaxing and rejouvenating weekend, expecting to return to at LEAST 10 pages of catch up....uh, NOPE....you guys only handed me a WHOPPING 1 and a half pages! What, do you all need more taunting?? I'd be glad to dish out more .... !Booya! :strong:

DBroncos4life
03-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Jeez...I leave town for a nice relaxing and rejouvenating weekend, expecting to return to at LEAST 10 pages of catch up....uh, NOPE....you guys only handed me a WHOPPING 1 and a half pages! What, do you all need more taunting?? I'd be glad to dish out more .... !Booya! :strong:
so how was the Karma Sutra get away?

OBF1
03-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Do you have an update of the fan voting yet?

I sure hope one of the finalists has enlisted the help of an evil campaign manager to ensure the win.

OBF1
03-26-2006, 07:49 PM
I think Small was away at a spa getting the stench of the game off of herself.

OBF1
03-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Well, we got another Jury vote in this evening. The mills of Survovor Vengeance grind slowly ... but exceedingly fine.

You would imagine that the host would atleast know how to spell SURVIVOR lmao. j/k OD

24champ
03-26-2006, 08:36 PM
so are all the dead people voting in this round?

Dagmar
03-26-2006, 08:59 PM
My vote has been cast. Finishing the job.

Crushaholic
03-26-2006, 09:00 PM
I wanted to read the rules again...

THE JURY

http://math.boisestate.edu/gas/trial/webopera/images/fury.jpg

BMF Bronco..............Murdered in Round 4.
BIM.........................Murdered in Round 7.
Majikman7...............Annihilated in Round 1.
heydensmom.............Murdered in Round 2.
bfoflcommish.............Murdered in Round 5.
*24champbailey........Murdered in Round 7.
ludo21......................Murdered in Round 11.
DBroncos4life............Murdered in Round 3.
minibronco...............Murdered in Round 13.
Ratboy.....................Murdered in Round 11.
Bronx33...................Murdered in Round 6.
*Dagmar..................Murdered in Round 12.
DomCasual...............Murdered in Round 12.
*Great13.................Murdered in Round 13.
rascal......................Murdered in Round 8.
Mediator12...............Murdered in Round 10.
Smalltowngirl............Murdered in Round 9.

Each Juror gets one vote TO KILL one of the three final contestants.

Fractional votes are amusing, but will not count.

Jurors must PM me with their vote, to make it official, but they are encouraged to post it on the thread as well. With appropriate explanations.

The Deadline for Jury voting is 8:00 PM next Monday NIGHT.

But that's not all. Members of the public may also vote on this thread, by simply posting who they want to die. (To hell with secret polls). EVERYONE except JURY members may vote in this manner (including the final three contestants).

The Contestant most hated and despised by the Public will receive 3 additional votes against them. The second-most hated person, will receive 1 additional vote.

The deadline for Public voting is also 8 PM next MONDAY evening.

In the event that everything winds up tied, the Mole will pick the winner, according to some obscure and arbitrary formula of its own devising.

Thank you for your cooperation.

(Applications for public defenders may be picked up at the front desk)

Crushaholic
03-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Alright...I see some of the viewing public voting for Hotrod and some of the viewing public voting for Arkansas Bronco. After a quiet weekend on this thread where nobody has really convinced me that they should be the winner, I'm going to cast my "viewing public" vote for Mile High Shack to die. I have no real reason to vote Shack over the others except to attempt to even out the playing field for the final day...

DomCasual
03-26-2006, 09:16 PM
http://www.geonmedia.com/images/backstab.gif

OldDudetheYounger
03-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Doing my part for the magic 200...

Good luck to the surviving contestants!

smalltowngrll
03-26-2006, 09:27 PM
:worthless

Crushaholic
03-26-2006, 09:42 PM
:worthless

hmmm....

smalltowngrll
03-26-2006, 10:28 PM
hmmm....

:notworthy Thanks!! Awesome... Hilarious!

OBF1
03-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Has anyone else noticed.... either Majik was banned again or you all hurt his feelings by kicking his ass like a red headed stepchild, he has not been around. Not that I mind.

OBF1
03-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Anyone seen Hotrod? I miss he name calling and comical BS :)

24champ
03-27-2006, 12:22 AM
shouldnt we move this thread to the main forum since the public votes on it too?

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 05:05 AM
Deadline at 8 p.m tonight. Almost half of the Jury has voted, but we have plenty of votes still outstanding. The public vote could be determinative, but it's still at a trickle. A buddy here or there could make all the difference!

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 05:58 AM
shouldnt we move this thread to the main forum since the public votes on it too?

Great suggestion. Prime time would be nice for the finale. But that would be up to the mods.

Elim Garak
03-27-2006, 07:13 AM
T H E A U D I E N C E H A S C H O S E N

Dear Mr. Trebek,
We the audience have chosen our snuff victim and wish to bring the following contestant down on their knees.

Arkansas Bronco

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Feels like a grim reaper

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 08:06 AM

I thought we had an alliance going why stab me in the back now ;D

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Update

Alrighty then!

Deadline is 8 PM this evening.

So far, the Jury Vote shows one strike at Hotrod (courtesy of Heysensmom), two strikes at Arkansas Bronco (courtesy of BIM and Smalltowngrll) and two publicly undisclosed votes (from Minibronco and Dagmar).

Arkansas Bronco has taken an early beating in the popular vote, with three strikes (courtesy of Alkazar, CBF and E. Garik), and Mile High Shack has taken one hit, from Crushaholic.

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 08:19 AM
yippee for me

I need a pop gun that shoots out "hurrah"

smalltowngrll
03-27-2006, 08:22 AM
I thought we had an alliance going why stab me in the back now ;D

Stabbing in the back is the name of the game...since when did you not know the rules??

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Stabbing in the back is the name of the game...since when did you not know the rules??

I sold him up the river fair and square ;D I figured he would have admired my talent after setting him up to take a fall but no ;)

So Im losing is that what OD is telling me??? CBF1 do you need any work as a campain manager ;D

Also do I get to vote ???

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Also do I get to vote ???

Each of the three finalists may vote in the public opinion race.

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 08:35 AM

http://www.geocities.com/louminatti/Backstab.jpg

bfoflcommish
03-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Alright, I have thought about this all weekend.....ok maybe for 5 minutes, but here is my vote:

I am sorry but I am going to have to vote HOTROD!

The reason being Shack and Arkansas were both early alliances of mine so I will honor them now more than I did earlier...lol

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Alright, I have thought about this all weekend.....ok maybe for 5 minutes, but here is my vote:

I am sorry but I am going to have to vote HOTROD!

The reason being Shack and Arkansas were both early alliances of mine so I will honor them now more than I did earlier...lol

LOL see that 24champ thats what alliance do for each other. ;D They dont go all postal just because they screwed them over.

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 09:15 AM
We now have a vote from bfoflcommish vs. Hotrod, and a non-public strike in the dark by Rascal.

Jury Votes still outstanding:

Majikman7 (killed in Round 1, by BMF Bronco, BIM, bfoflcommish, Hotrod, ludo21, DBroncos4life, Ratboy, Bronx33, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator12).

DBroncos4Life (killed in Round 3 by Missingnumber7, Heydensmom, Hotrod, Minibronco, Ratboy, Great13, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator12).

BMF Bronco (killed in Round 4 by Hotrod, Minibronco, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator 12.)

Bronx33 (killed in Round 6 by Hotrod, Missingnumber7, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco and Mediator 12).

24Champbailey (killed in Round 7 by Hotrod, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, Mediator12 and Smalltowngrll).

Mediator12 (killed in Round 10 by Ludo21, Minibronco, Dagmar, DomCasual, and Smalltown).

Ludo21 (Killed in Round 11 by Hotrod, Ratboy, Great13, Mile High Shack and Arkansas Bronco).

Ratboy (also killed in Round 11 by Ludo21, Dagmar, DomCasual, and Great13).

DomCasual (killed in Round 12 by Hotrod, Ratboy, Great13 and Arkansas Bronco.)

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 09:21 AM
LOL see that 24champ thats what alliance do for each other. ;D They dont go all postal just because they screwed them over.

LOL
in fairness

there was not stab in the back

BFL just picked the wrong side :wiggle:

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 09:33 AM
Update as of 9:30 a.m.

So far, the Jury Vote shows two strikes at Hotrod (courtesy of Heysensmom and bfoflcommish), two strikes at Arkansas Bronco (courtesy of BIM and Smalltowngrll) and three publicly undisclosed votes (from Minibronco, Dagmar and Rascal).

Arkansas Bronco has taken an early beating in the popular vote, with three strikes (courtesy of Alkazar, CBF and E. Garik), and Mile High Shack has taken one hit, from Crushaholic.

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Uh oh, Rascal forgot to pm me my vote. I guess I am on my own now ;D

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 09:56 AM
so

should I wore myself out to the jury?

hmmmmmmm

decisions, decisions, decisions

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Uh oh, Rascal forgot to pm me my vote. I guess I am on my own now ;D

you sure he'll allow you to do that???

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 10:05 AM
so

should I whore myself out to the jury?

hmmmmmmm

decisions, decisions, decisions

You arrogant Bastage, why the heck would you do that NOW?

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 10:07 AM
you sure he'll allow you to do that???

Quite sure. I think. Maybe. Oh who was I supposed to vote for again. Better ask Arkansas ;D

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Hey, I know, I will make up an immunity challenge since that worked so well before for DB ;D

Damn Ratboy. You were not supposed to win that one. I guess he misplaced his WWF script and got greedy LOL

Rascal
03-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Quite sure. I think. Maybe. Oh who was I supposed to vote for again. Better ask Arkansas ;D

Since you cancelled my jersey it won't matter as the assasins should be arriving shortly.

Goodbye.

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Slowly closing in on 200 pages, 5,000 posts, 35,000 views.

But the big question is who will be the King?

http://www.therossendalefreepress.co.uk/ContentResources/665.$plit/C_58_Articles_131104_Body_Web_ArticleBlock_0_Image .jpg

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Update as of 10:30 a.m.

So far, the Jury Vote shows two strikes at Hotrod (courtesy of Heysensmom and bfoflcommish), two strikes at Arkansas Bronco (courtesy of BIM and Smalltowngrll) and four publicly undisclosed votes (from Minibronco, Dagmar, DomCasual and Rascal).

Arkansas Bronco has three strikes in the popular vote (courtesy of Alkazar, CBF and E. Garik), and Mile High Shack has taken one hit, from Crushaholic.

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Update as of 11:10 a.m.

So far, the Jury Vote shows two strikes at Hotrod (courtesy of Heysensmom and bfoflcommish), two strikes at Arkansas Bronco (courtesy of BIM and Smalltowngrll) and five publicly undisclosed votes (from Minibronco, Dagmar, DomCasual, Rascal and Ludo 21).

Arkansas Bronco has three strikes in the popular vote (courtesy of Alkazar, CBF and E. Garik), and Mile High Shack has taken one hit, from Crushaholic.

Majikman7 (killed in Round 1, by BMF Bronco, BIM, bfoflcommish, Hotrod, ludo21, DBroncos4life, Ratboy, Bronx33, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator12).

DBroncos4Life (killed in Round 3 by Missingnumber7, Heydensmom, Hotrod, Minibronco, Ratboy, Great13, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator12).

BMF Bronco (killed in Round 4 by Hotrod, Minibronco, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, and Mediator 12.)

Bronx33 (killed in Round 6 by Hotrod, Missingnumber7, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, TheDave, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco and Mediator 12).

24Champbailey (killed in Round 7 by Hotrod, Ratboy, DomCasual, Great13, Rascal, Mile High Shack, Arkansas Bronco, Mediator12 and Smalltowngrll).

Mediator12 (killed in Round 10 by Ludo21, Minibronco, Dagmar, DomCasual, and Smalltown).

Ratboy (killed in Round 11 by Ludo21, Dagmar, DomCasual, and Great13).

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 11:17 AM
And now ... The Ratboy hath stricketh!

DBroncos4life
03-27-2006, 11:17 AM
agggggggggggg I think IM still drunk

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 11:20 AM

It's okay.

Take your time.

No rush at all.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/images/oh_no.jpg

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Since you cancelled my jersey it won't matter as the assasins should be arriving shortly.

Goodbye.

Taking me out before I vote ROFL!

BTW, your assassins did not get past the four year old. She was pissed with Charlie and the Chocolate factory;D Next time think before you hire "Oompah Luumpah's are US"

Rascal
03-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Taking me out before I vote ROFL!

BTW, your assassins did not get past the four year old. She was pissed with Charlie and the Chocolate factory;D Next time think before you hire "Oompah Luumpah's are US"

You think Caesar would send only one?

Arkansas Bronco
03-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I can understand that i felt that way till about 10am Central time but i feel much better now. I did have to take 4 tylenol already today.......

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM
You think Caesar would send only one?

I heard it was all he could afford after he started courting smalltownHighmaintenancegrll ;D

Rascal
03-27-2006, 11:47 AM
I heard it was all he could afford after he started courting smalltownHighmaintenancegrll ;D

why go for a teasing high maintenance chick when you can get heydensmom :wiggle:

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 11:57 AM
why go for a teasing high maintenance chick when you can get heydensmom :wiggle:

wait a second

you got that too?

ugh

man, they are being passed around like necco wafer sweethearts on Feb 14th

Rascal
03-27-2006, 12:01 PM
wait a second

you got that too?

ugh

man, they are being passed around like necco wafer sweethearts on Feb 14th

Better then passing Dave around no?

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 12:04 PM

Well, you two would know about that ;D Me on the other hand, I am just dead and having my kids take out Rascals assassins. Do not screw with a pissed off four year old Hilarious!

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 12:05 PM

that's true

he is more stretched out than David Arquette's "brother" Alexis

http://www.tvsquad.com/images/2005/10/alexis.jpg

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Um did I win yet???

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 12:10 PM

Ratboy (killed in Round 11 by Ludo21, Dagmar, DomCasual, and Great13).

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Um did I win yet???

No. Rascal has not decided yet.

I however have broken ties with the alliance, gone Ronin, been attacked By Oompah Luumpa's, and I am DEAD ALREADY!

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Well, you two would know about that ;D Me on the other hand, I am just dead and having my kids take out Rascals assassins. Do not screw with a pissed off four year old Hilarious!

man, don't lie

I heard you crying that night in the food court

Dave didn't kiss you goodnight and you felt used :giggle:

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 12:34 PM
man, don't lie

I heard you crying that night in the food court

Dave didn't kiss you goodnight and you felt used :giggle:

That's because they had Barney on loop feed. If I even hear that song :vermeil:

As for Dave, he said I was too scrawny to be his type anyway. Not sure what that says about you guys ;D

Alkazar
03-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Gettin closer and closer to that 200 page mark!

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Just a little over seven houirs to go. Time to get on the horn and start calling in favors!

So far, the Jury Vote shows two strikes at Hotrod (courtesy of Heysensmom and bfoflcommish), two strikes at Arkansas Bronco (courtesy of BIM and Smalltowngrll) and six publicly undisclosed votes (from Minibronco, Dagmar, DomCasual, Ludo21, BMF Bronco and Rascal).

(The public opinion vote will stick the person getting the most votes with three strikes, and the second place guy with one. In the case of a tie, the votes will be apportioned appropriately.)

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
The suspense is killing me ;D

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
The suspense is killing me ;D

Me too! Almost to 200 now!

Woo - woo !!!

:bandwagon

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.freeaddictinggames.com/images/1486.jpg

Rascal
03-27-2006, 01:18 PM
As for Dave, he said I was too scrawny to be his type anyway. Not sure what that says about you guys ;D

Apparently you aren't big enough to fill Dave and we are. :rofl:

I need to go to confession.

Alkazar
03-27-2006, 01:19 PM
That's because they had Barney on loop feed. If I even hear that song :vermeil:

Yeah, I hate that purple dinoSORE too, in fact I was so sick of it, when the Rockies introduced thier mascot, I just about went on a rampage! Course, I've calmed down a little but I still get a kick out of that last scene in the movie Mafia where the eskimo harpoons Barney!

Mediator12
03-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Apparently you aren't big enough to fill Dave and we are. :rofl:

I need to go to confession.

I am pretty sure confession is where all that started ;D

Weren't you an alter boy :nyahdevil

Rascal
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
I am pretty sure confession is where all that started ;D

Weren't you an alter boy :nyahdevil

I was an athiest till 20 sorry.

But Dave actually was. LOL

smalltowngrll
03-27-2006, 01:46 PM

Hmmm...High Maintenance? Well, I suppose that term only fits for this game!

Oh, I had that term....it makes me want to go jump in a mud puddle! :unamused: :notthissh

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Hmmm...High Maintenance? Well, I suppose that term only fits for this game!

Oh, I had that term....it makes me want to go jump in a mud puddle! :unamused: :notthissh

jump in it or "wrastle" in it
;)

(yaaaaa 200 pages)

smalltowngrll
03-27-2006, 01:49 PM
I was an athiest till 20 sorry.

kinda the same thing...:rofl:

smalltowngrll
03-27-2006, 01:51 PM
jump in it or "wrastle" in it
;)

(yaaaaa 200 pages)

haha...well, never wrestled in it...but, put the RIGHT person in there...and I'd be willing to wrestle! I'm awful picky, though!

Otherwise, I just want to jump in!

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Ha! Just 22 posts from 5,000. (21 after this one!)

Tonight, the winner's gloating alone should cover that.

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Make it 20 woohoo

24champ
03-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Make it 20 woohoo
die die die!LOL

http://gaijin.xwarzone.com/punch.gif

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 02:47 PM
haha...well, never wrestled in it...but, put the RIGHT person in there...and I'd be willing to wrestle! I'm awful picky, though!

Otherwise, I just want to jump in!

I think you are just trying to bump up ratings now damnit LOL

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 02:48 PM
die die die!LOL

I'm not sure if that's a vote or a command.

BMF Bronco
03-27-2006, 02:50 PM
damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
damn it feels good to be a gangsta!
Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of **** out the window.
Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.
Samir: Piece of ****.

BMF Bronco
03-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of **** out the window.
Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.
Samir: Piece of ****.
Just watched that movie last night!

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Just watched that movie last night!

did you know they are making office space 2?

BMF Bronco
03-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Seriously?!

Who's going to be in it? Certainly Milton has to be brought back, Peter's going to be too old, as well as Michael Bolton and Samir.

It was a good name until that no talent ass clown started winning grammies.

24champ
03-27-2006, 03:18 PM
http://www.ubrfvideo.com/goldranger/funny/Office_Space_asskick.jpg

24champ
03-27-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure if that's a vote or a command.
Im not sure yet who to vote for.

BMF Bronco
03-27-2006, 03:26 PM
http://www.ubrfvideo.com/goldranger/funny/Office_Space_asskick.jpg
sounds like someone has a case of the MUNdays

BMF Bronco
03-27-2006, 03:28 PM
sweet talk about perfect timing, on the ABC's of movies thread, the next letter was O.

Show her my "O" face, Oh Oh OH!

24champ
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
sweet talk about perfect timing, on the ABC's of movies thread, the next letter was O.

Show her my "O" face, Oh Oh OH!
http://www.johnberman.com/pics/funny/office_space_drew.jpg

ROFL! :~ohyah!:

Crushaholic
03-27-2006, 03:35 PM
There HAS to be more members of the "viewing public" willing to off one of these backstabbers. Where ya at?:deadhorse

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Maybe they are saving it up for a dramatic finish?

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Seriously?!

Who's going to be in it? Certainly Milton has to be brought back, Peter's going to be too old, as well as Michael Bolton and Samir.

It was a good name until that no talent ass clown started winning grammies.

well it's probably just a rumor at this point

Hotrod
03-27-2006, 03:46 PM
die die die!LOL

In my defense Shack made me do it. :wiggle:

Just remember at the end of the day were all just Bronco fans ;D

Also just for the record Im happy to admit Smalltowngrll Pm'd me saying she'd gladly jump into a mud pit with me :)

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Go Zombies!

http://www.anniescostumes.com/dis1905.jpg

Mile High Shack
03-27-2006, 03:47 PM
In my defense Shack made me do it. :wiggle:

Just remember at the end of the day were all just Bronco fans ;D

Also just for the record Im happy to admit Smalltowngrll Pm'd me saying she'd gladly jump into a mud pit with me :)

that's ok

I got heyden's mom to keep her shoes on ;)

Old Dude
03-27-2006, 03:48 PM