PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR III : ZOMBIE MALL Game Thread (And the Susan Lucci is...Hotrod!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

OldDudetheYounger
03-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I know! I know! But I can't tell ya till OD makes it official.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL

A little late there on the trigger...

ludo21
03-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Well TheDave has a couple of easy options now doesnt he?

lol

Wow, im so relieved, for at least one day..............

OldDudetheYounger
03-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Yep, damned work interfered with important stuff like gloating over the corpses.

Great13
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Yikes! Hey MufasaMan7.. I haven't seen a trampling like that since.. The Lion King! Ouch...

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Yikes! Hey MufasaMan7.. I haven't seen a trampling like that since.. The Lion King! Ouch...

and that is why Don Majowski is my hero

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Next up, someone without a number in their name!

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
now the thread dies. This is just like sex you wait and wait till the time is here then poof its over and then there is just nothing.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 01:23 PM
now the thread dies. This is just like sex you wait and wait till the time is here then poof its over and then there is just nothing.
And I bet someone is left crying as well.

OldDudetheYounger
03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Ah, but now is the time for new plotting and scheming! Plus somebody is gonna catch heck from Majikman7's revenge vote.

If I were you guys, I would be working on Majik to get his votes for your next target.

Remember- you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to be faster than the slowest contestant.

DomCasual
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Sorry, guys - I almost missed the vote. I was down volunteering at the soup kitchen again. I wish they'd find someone else to fill some hours. I hate taking the time away from the animal shelter at which I am always helping. It's funny - they've given me an apron that says "Not Mother Teresa, but close!" on it. They're so crazy!

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Ah, but now is the time for new plotting and scheming! Plus somebody is gonna catch heck from Majikman7's revenge vote.

If I were you guys, I would be working on Majik to get his votes for your next target.

Remember- you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to be faster than the slowest contestant.
Geeze I bet every team thought about that :sunshine:

BIM
03-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Ha ha!!

Bronx33
03-06-2006, 01:40 PM

This was FUNNY!

Hotrod
03-06-2006, 01:59 PM
It may seem quiet but for the 'viewers' information the Pm's are flying Ha!

Rascal
03-06-2006, 02:00 PM

You are getting PM's?

gulp

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 02:02 PM
You are getting PM's?

gulp

I was about to say the same thing

the cold, icy breath of a zombie on my neck is the only thing I feel right now

Hotrod
03-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Ya Im getting PMs but unfortunatly they are just your run of the mill hate mail.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:07 PM
http://www.cgiphils.org/literature/armor/romanholidays/images/lamb.jpg

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 02:09 PM
round two's vote is Friday right? This time Im not missing the vote!!!

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 02:14 PM
I know who TheDave is targetting next!
Yeah me too. :rofl:

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:15 PM
I don't know what aftershave he's been using, but it obviously doesn't appeal to the ladies.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 02:15 PM
whens the next vote due!!!!

Pick Six
03-06-2006, 02:16 PM

Tomorrow...same time...

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:17 PM

TOMORROW.

TUESDAY, MARCH 7.

BY NOON, Denver Time.

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I don't know what aftershave he's been using, but it obviously doesn't appeal to the ladies.
LOL Attribute it to the whole potential molesting incident earlier in the game. Daddy wouln't like that!

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm not sure, but I think 15 votes is some kind of record. I know Mock went down with 11 in Survivor I. Can't remember who the top victim was in Survivor II.

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure, but I think 15 votes is some kind of record. I know Mock went down with 11 in Survivor I. Can't remember who the top victim was in Survivor II.

I thought Alec got every vote against him in the first vote of Survivor I, at least all but his vote

ludo21
03-06-2006, 02:31 PM

well with it being bigger it was bound to happen.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 02:32 PM
No odds for this one?

Rascal
03-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I thought Alec got every vote against him in the first vote of Survivor I, at least all but his vote

He only got 10.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Regardless, an objective observer from the vieing audience would have to suspect that this was more than a mere coincidence.

Ratboy
03-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I haven't heard from many people, Which isn't good.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:41 PM
The day is young.

BMF Bronco
03-06-2006, 02:41 PM
nor have I!

bfoflcommish
03-06-2006, 02:47 PM

people are supposed to be pm'ing me?????

hmm so uhhh people would you like to start pm'ing me anyday now?

ludo21
03-06-2006, 02:47 PM
my box is full of options, who shall i backstab??? ;D

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:52 PM

nor have I!

hmm so uhhh people would you like to start pm'ing me anyday now?

Initiative \In*i"ti*a*tive\, a. [Cf. F. initiatif.]

Serving to initiate; inceptive; initiatory; introductory; preliminary.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:54 PM
But then, who can you trust?

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm also wondering whether the no-shows by 24champ and dagmar were tactical decisions, misunderstandings, disinterest, lack of information, or simple unavailability?

Both are still in the game, but neither can afford another miss.

BMF Bronco
03-06-2006, 02:59 PM
I'm also wondering whether the no-shows by 24champ and dagmar were tactical decisions, misunderstandings, disinterest, lack of information, or simple unavailability?

slackers, kick them out.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 03:00 PM

real cool about the rule change now.

ludo21
03-06-2006, 03:00 PM
slackers, kick them out.

sure would make the next round easier for the rest of us. :thumbs:

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:01 PM
real cool about the rule change now.

What rule change?

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 03:04 PM
What rule change?
well I missed once and I was gone :( My life could be different if I had only a chance Ha!

Old Dude
From my first post on the thread ...

... You will be allowed to abstain once and only once. This will earn you an asterisk in front of your name. If you miss a subsequent vote, you will be automatically eliminated (in addition to whoever was eliminated by the majority vote). ...

24 champ and dagmar have each missed a vote and now have asterisks. One more miss and they are automatically gone.

heydensmom
Initiative \In*i"ti*a*tive\, a. [Cf. F. initiatif.]

Serving to initiate; inceptive; initiatory; introductory; preliminary.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
HA!

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 03:05 PM
well I don't think this is a good sign. I was getting tons of PMs about who to vote for, they said some names, I said some names and then the PMs stopped coming. I might of mess up.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 03:07 PM
From my first post on the thread ...

24 champ and dagmar have each missed a vote and now have asterisks. One more miss and they are automatically gone.
Im saying it changed from the first time didn't it or maybe it didn't, Im not saying the rule changed this game.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:07 PM
well I missed once and I was gone :( My life could be different if I had only a chance Ha!

Oh, I see what you're saying. You mean in the previous game.

Yeah, I did change the rules for this version. Mainly because there are so many players that it may take longer to conclude, and I decided to give everybody one break.

The guys in question have now used theirs up.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:13 PM
This may shock some of you, but I haven't yet received a single vote for round two.

BMF Bronco
03-06-2006, 03:16 PM
This may shock some of you, but I haven't yet received a single vote for round two.
everyone is plotting!

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:35 PM
I probably better cover an issue here, before things get too twisted.

It's possible that either 24champ or dagmar or both will simply not show up for round two. In that event, the automatic elimination clause would kick in.

Any votes cast against them in this round would be legal votes.

But, what happens if one of them comes in here and formally announces his withdrawal from the game? Would he still be a legal target for this round?

And the same question could come up in future rounds with other players if they wind up withdrawing or missing a round somewhere down the line....

The answer is "Yes." Anyone who starts the round alive and in the game IS A LEGAL TARGET for the rest of that round even if they formally announce a withdrawal.

That's not a great way of dealing with things, but I've considered the alternative ways of approaching this, and they would even be worse.

Rascal
03-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I probably better cover an issue here, before things get too twisted.

It's possible that either 24champ or dagmar or both will simply not show up for round two. In that event, the automatic elimination clause would kick in.

Any votes cast against them in this round would be legal votes.

But, what happens if one of them comes in here and formally announces his withdrawal from the game? Would he still be a legal target for this round?

And the same question could come up in future rounds with other players if they wind up withdrawing or missing a round somewhere down the line....

The answer is "Yes." Anyone who starts the round alive and in the game IS A LEGAL TARGET for the rest of that round even if they formally announce a withdrawal.

That's not a great way of dealing with things, but I've considered the alternative ways of approaching this, and they would even be worse.

So if either of them in any future rounds doesn't show up then whoever was voted off by the majority is still alive? Hmmmm

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:39 PM
So if either of them in any future rounds doesn't show up then whoever was voted off by the majority is still alive? Hmmmm

No. That's not what I said.

The person who gets the majority vote always dies.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:45 PM
The situation I'm talking about is this...

Let's say player X already has an asterisk beside his name, because he's missed an earlier round or he's cast an illegal vote or whatever. But he's only had one mistake, and he's still in the game in round 9, for example.

Voting then starts in Round 9, and after four votes are cast, it turns out that one of those votes is for player X - - and the other three are for someone else - - player Z.

Player X then shows up on the forum, before the voting is done, and says "I quit."

The player who already voted against player X that round doesn't get to re-vote. (Nor is he forced to re-vote, either.) The vote against X is simply considered a done deal, and because it was legal when it was done, it stands and counts, regardless of whether X claims he's still in the game.

What's more is that Player X continues to be a legal target until that round is over.

ludo21
03-06-2006, 03:47 PM
so if player X doesnt vote again, he is auto eliminated.

Then in that same round the person with the most votes is also booted.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Exactly. If it turns out that player Z got the most votes, and that player X, true to his word, did not vote and elected to withdraw, then X is kicked out on the disqualification, and Z is killed by majority vote.

They'd both die.

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Exactly. If it turns out that player Z got the most votes, and that player X, true to his word, did not vote and elected to withdraw, then X is kicked out on the disqualification, and Z is killed by majority vote.

They'd both die.

not just die

but disembowled by the zombie at the kaybee toys

Rascal
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM

They'd both die.

Excellent. The bloodier the better.

Hotrod
03-06-2006, 03:54 PM
The situation I'm talking about is this...

Let's say player X already has an asterisk beside his name, because he's missed an earlier round or he's cast an illegal vote or whatever. But he's only had one mistake, and he's still in the game in round 9, for example.

Voting then starts in Round 9, and after four votes are cast, it turns out that one of those votes is for player X - - and the other three are for someone else - - player Z.

Player X then shows up on the forum, before the voting is done, and says "I quit."

The player who already voted against player X that round doesn't get to re-vote. (Nor is he forced to re-vote, either.) The vote against X is simply considered a done deal, and because it was legal when it was done, it stands and counts, regardless of whether X claims he's still in the game.

What's more is that Player X continues to be a legal target until that round is over.

Thats all good and everything but have you thought about how that would affect player Y since he may have wanted to vote for player W but then realized Player M is a better target.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
The difference between being killed by majority vote and committing hari-kari by missing votes (or withdrawing) is that the guy who got murdered gets to come back with a vengeance for the one round following his death, and also gets to sit on the final jury (if he chooses).

The ones who commit "rules suicide" just wither away. They don't get payback attacks, and they don't get to be on the jury. (Though, like anyone else, they can vote in the public poll at the end).

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Thats all good and everything but have you thought about how that would affect player Y since he may have wanted to vote for player W but then realized Player M is a better target.

Yes, I thought about that. But if I go that route, it gets too complicated, so I'm not going to do it that way.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 04:02 PM
but what happens to player Q and player F in this?

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Bottom line -

There are some advantages to voting against people with asterisks. (Who I prefer to think of as the weak, the sickly, and the small.)

If they don't show up, then you managed to cast an aggressive, legal vote, without P.O.ing anybody important, because your victim can't come back and get you later. (Except maybe in your conscience)

On the other hand, if you are playing this game with an "attack" philosophy, then you might not want to waste your energy on the "weak and defenseless" - - instead, you might want to use your vote to try to get rid of someone who poses a bigger present threat to yourself.

Just depends how you want to approach the game.

It's pretty evil, either way, I guess.

Dagmar
03-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I thought round 1 vote was today!!!! AAAAAAAAARGH! I'm gonna have to read this whole thread. I'm sorry guys. I'm so so screwed.

Rascal
but what happens to player Q and player F in this?

Q was F()cked by F earlier, and F was sh()tted on by S as revenge.

DBroncos4life
ok we have a Queef fan in the house, all of the Natty light is gone.

Rascal
03-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Bottom line -

There are some advantages to voting against people with asterisks. (Who I prefer to think of as the weak, the sickly, and the small.)

If they don't show up, then you managed to cast an aggressive, legal vote, without P.O.ing anybody important, because your victim can't come back and get you later. (Except maybe in your conscience)

On the other hand, if you are playing this game with an "attack" philosophy, then you might not want to waste your energy on the "weak and defenseless" - - instead, you might want to use your vote to try to get rid of someone who poses a bigger present threat to yourself.

LOL

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Okay Dagmar, welcome to the show.

The good news is that you are still alive. The bad news is that you have one asterisk against you, so if you miss any more rounds, you'd be disqualified.

Everyone gets one free mistake.

Yours has been used.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Q was F()cked by F earlier, and F was sh()tted on by S as revenge.
I thought F smelled of crap.

Pick Six
03-06-2006, 04:10 PM
I thought F smelled of crap.

F was paired with U to make some beautiful music...

Dagmar
03-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Okay Dagmar, welcome to the show.

The good news is that you are still alive. The bad news is that you have one asterisk against you, so if you miss any more rounds, you'd be disqualified.

Everyone gets one free mistake.

Yours has been used.
Damn. sorry folks. BAck now.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Bottom line -

In addition to the "Brutal" evil and the "Oppressive" evil, there is one more evil strategy that I've seen - - the incompetent bureaucratic evil. This strategy consists of play that is very aggressive on its face, except for one thing. The objective is to never actually make an enemy by hurting anyone. Instead, you try to figure out who is least likely to get killed in a given round- - and vote for them. This sometimes has the appearance of total futility and incompetence, but it is actually quite an art. The danger, of course, is in voting against someoe who holds grudges or who is a little too paranoid. Because they'll hate you even if you weren't trying to kill them.

And, unfortunately, that's almost everyone.

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 05:03 PM
In addition to the "Brutal" evil and the "Oppressive" evil, there is one more evil strategy that I've seen - - the incompetent bureaucratic evil. This strategy consists of play that is very aggressive on its face, except for one thing. The objective is to never actually make an enemy by hurting anyone. Instead, you try to figure out who is least likely to get killed in a given round- - and vote for them. This sometimes has the appearance of total futility and incompetence, but it is actually quite an art. The danger, of course, is in voting against someoe who holds grudges or who is a little too paranoid. Because they'll hate you even if you weren't trying to kill them.

And, unfortunately, that's almost everyone.

that happened to me in season 1

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I need to make a trip to the shoe department, grab a new pair of stilettos cause this ****s getting thick!

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 05:13 PM
I need to make a trip to the shoe department, grab a new pair of stilettos cause this ****s getting thick!

you are just trying to garner votes by wearing those with the mini skirt you picked up

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 05:16 PM
We're only in Round Two. It gets a little more intense later on, especially when we have the blackout rounds - - Bosko (now known as Arkie) has a fond memory about that one.

BIM
03-06-2006, 05:16 PM
you are just trying to garner votes by wearing those with the mini skirt you picked up
That only works when one forgets to wear her panties.:thumbs:

BMF Bronco
03-06-2006, 05:18 PM
LOL LOL LOL

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:18 PM
LOL

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 05:19 PM

are we talking about you or heydon's mom?:yayaya:

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:23 PM
are we talking about you or heydon's mom?:yayaya:
Now that's something I'd like to see...no wait...maybe not.:curtsey:

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Now that's something I'd like to see...no wait...maybe not.:curtsey:

you want to see BIM's panties?

hmmmm

the plot thickens

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 05:26 PM
This is such a refreshing change from Sausage Island.

Mile High Shack
03-06-2006, 05:27 PM

honestly...yeah it is

if Dave wouldn't of pissed them off for some reason, maybe he would've got some action eventually instead of having the action done to him

DomCasual
03-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry for the bounced PM's, everybody. I cleaned it out. I didn't expect to get barraged with this stuff.

And Hotrod, no I will not make out with you. Stop asking.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Sorry for the bounced PM's, everybody. I cleaned it out. I didn't expect to get barraged with this stuff.

Ha! Welcome to OM Survivor!

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:34 PM
honestly...yeah it is

if Dave wouldn't of pissed them off for some reason, maybe he would've got some action eventually instead of having the action done to him

LOL:angel:

OldDudetheYounger
03-06-2006, 05:40 PM

'Cause, like, zombie sausage is just gnarly to contemplate. Almost as bad as zombie donkey-shows.

Hotrod
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Ok what do we have about 18 or 19 votes in by now???

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Tonights dinner in honor of our fallen comrade, majikman7 fijitas

Hotrod
03-06-2006, 05:50 PM

Shack would like his with a side of the special Taco Bell sauce Ha!

bfoflcommish
03-06-2006, 05:52 PM

and here comes majik now

http://money.telegraph.co.uk/money/graphics/2004/09/15/cmzomb15.jpg

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Ha!!!! LOL we're not eating majikman.....canibulism has not set in yet.

Ratboy
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Ha!!!! LOL we're not eating majikman.....canibulism has not set in yet.

or has it..

http://tn3.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2004/305/1/4/the_art_of_cannibalism_by_zphoenixdownz.jpg

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 05:58 PM
or has it..

http://tn3.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2004/305/1/4/the_art_of_cannibalism_by_zphoenixdownz.jpg
Ok I'll make you some "special" fijitas.....anybody else?

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 05:58 PM
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4421/kolbebpeffigyknife0115047vg.gif (http://imageshack.us)

I would eat but I can't find my knife.

Ratboy
03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4421/kolbebpeffigyknife0115047vg.gif (http://imageshack.us)

I would eat but I can't find my knife.

It's in your blowup doll..:thumbs:

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 06:03 PM
It's in your blowup doll..:thumbs:
yeah she wouldn't put out so I had to kill her.

BIM
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
you want to see BIM's panties?

hmmmm

the plot thickens
I don't wear panties. I free ball!!

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm not rooting for a woman to be kicked off. I just remember the certain "preferences" of the veterans in this bunch and nothing would surprise me...:rofl:

:curtsey: :twokisses

We do possess some great talents, huh?

Pick Six
03-06-2006, 06:18 PM
:curtsey: :twokisses

We do possess some great talents, huh?

I sense a sudden spike in the..um...show ratings...;D

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 06:19 PM

Sheesh, tell me about it...I go to Urgent care for a few hours and come back to ....sheesh..A lot! ;)

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 06:28 PM
stilettos...hidden talents...and you guys really want to get rid of us ;)

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 06:32 PM

Damn...where'd I leave those....

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 06:34 PM

Well, if I hadn't spent all afternoon in Urgent care...I'd have been here ALL DAY! :wiggle:

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Well, now that I've talked about a couple flavors of evil - brutal evil, oppressing evil, and passive-aggressive evil, later on I'll talk about our favorite - "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil.

ludo21
03-06-2006, 07:31 PM
sooo, how many votes habe you received OD?

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 07:56 PM
So far, no one's taken a pot shot at me.

Anyway, about "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil ...

It all starts with the Ronin ... sometimes a mercenary by choice, but usually by circumstance ...

The Mole
03-06-2006, 07:56 PM
"They are coming, rising rotten from their graves, filling the night with a furious howl, and staining the earth bloody-red...

They are growing, their powers are swelling, from feasting on flesh and gnawing on bone, now they are drunk on the sweet taste of blood...

Now they are here, and they march to the rhythm of death. Now they will crash down the gates, take all that is theirs, and wipe the blood from their lips"

--excerpt from Night of the Living Dead--

Quid Pro Quo

heydensmom
03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
why can't it be all rainbows and skettles?

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
So far, no one's taken a pot shot at me.

Anyway, about "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil ...

It all starts with the Ronin ... sometimes a mercenary by choice, but usually by circumstance ...

Mostly, by circumstance. Henkan Ronin :kungfu: ~Popps~ :ninja:

Elim Garak
03-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Dear Mr Trebek,
Can you please enlighten the audience with more tales of Orange Mane Survivor past?

xoxo~
E. Garek
Delighted so far

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 08:06 PM
You see, the Ronin doesn't have a solid place to call home. Maybe his partner was eliminated. Maybe he got into the game late. But he winds up being recruited on a mercenary basis by a larger group.

What turns him int the Ninja is when he gets recruited by two groups at odds with one another.

Being an idealist at heart and generally disgusted with the whole situation, the Ninja will go into fistful of dollars mode, and start playing off the two groups against one another. This gets rid of undesirables, and also opens up housing for the ninja.

Unfortunately, this can only go so far, because, unlike the spaghetti westerns, the dead guys don't stay quiet in this game.

They moan and groan from the grave itself, and eventually they realize that someone is playing two sides.

Now, you'd think that this would mean certain death for our treacherous ninja, but oddly enough, the survivors rarely exact an immediate execution. Instead, knowing that the Ninja is an intermediary of information, they will often feed him false information, in an effort to introduce poisonously false info into the other camp. He becomes sort of a typhoid mary fistful of dollars psycho ninja assassin. He will be destroyed eventually, but not as soon as you'd think. Although some Ninjas have been known to have sudden attacks of guilt and just disappear for awhile - - sometimes even committing hari-kari - - but not usually until after they've proclaimed their guilt to the world. Late in the game, more often than not.

Of course, nothing is really more deadly than twin ninja assassins ...

More on that later.

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
why can't it be all rainbows and skettles?

Oh, I don't know. Because your leading a coup de tat in Stiletto's, no panties and a cheshire cat grin.

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:12 PM
What happened ???

Damn women...

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:12 PM
"They are coming, rising rotten from their graves, filling the night with a furious howl, and staining the earth bloody-red...

They are growing, their powers are swelling, from feasting on flesh and gnawing on bone, now they are drunk on the sweet taste of blood...

Now they are here, and they march to the rhythm of death. Now they will crash down the gates, take all that is theirs, and wipe the blood from their lips"

--excerpt from Night of the Living Dead--

Quid Pro Quo

BL0W ME!

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Dear Mr Trebek,
Can you please enlighten the audience with more tales of Orange Mane Survivor past?

xoxo~
E. Garek
Delighted so far

OK the mole is bad enough... Who's this hack?

Bronx33
03-06-2006, 08:18 PM
OK the mole is bad enough... Who's this hack?

Severe teen acne hes just trying to fit in.

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Among Survivor's deadliest creatures are the twin ninjas, which I sometimes call "Twin Traitors."

Now, your Twins are sort of a gestalt creature. Working as a team, each joins the fringe of a larger group. Each purports to be spying on the other group - - though what they mostly do is share info back and forth, claiming that they got it in spy missions or whatever..

Like the fistful of dollars ninja, the twin ninjas have the primary objective of driving two larger groups into conflict with one another. But it is harder to discover, because neither is ever expressly recognized as a spy. They give each other just enough info to cause the two groups to go to war - - usually with the most powerful personalities at the front - - and one ninja, behind each group, subtly pushing from behind. Its rather like a rope pulling contest, in reverse.

Expert twin killers can even recruit additional victims into the ranks of the vice-like killing machine they've constructed. And the amazing thing is that the anger level between the combatants runs so high, that no one ever realizes they've been viced.

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:21 PM
What happened ???

Damn women...

Oh come on now, behind every good woman there is usually a :pimp:

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Among Survivor's deadliest creatures are the twin ninjas, which I sometimes call "Twin Traitors."

Now, your Twins are sort of a gestalt creature. Working as a team, each joins the fringe of a larger group. Each purports to be spying on the other group - - though what they mostly do is share info back and forth, claiming that they got it in spy missions or whatever..

Like the fistful of dollars ninja, the twin ninjas have the primary objective of driving two larger groups into conflict with one another. But it is harder to discover, because neither is ever expressly recognized as a spy. They give each other just enough info to cause the two groups to go to war - - usually with the most powerful personalities at the front - - and one ninja, behind each group, subtly pushing from behind. Its rather like a rope pulling contest, in reverse.

Expert twin killers can even recruit additional victims into the ranks of the vice-like killing machine they've constructed. And the amazing thing is that the anger level between the combatants runs so high, that no one ever realizes they've been viced.
you my friend are a d*ck, :spit:

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey Old dude, can we off people between votes. You know poison, decapitation, the like?

Ratboy
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm hanging out to dry.

No one loves me :(

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:28 PM

Ronin were under the law of never striking someone down in anger. Thus, Ronin became ninja when the left the code. I say screw the Ranger Booboo.

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:30 PM

sooo should i put away the monkey suit and dawn my Gi?

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 08:32 PM
sooo should i put away the monkey suit and dawn my Gi?

Nah, the ninja were dressed as commoners by day. That is if you are dressed at all ;D I read most of the first installment, classic.

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Nah, the ninja were dressed as commoners by day. That is if you are dressed at all ;D I read most of the first installment, classic.

I would like the record to show that i was a victim...

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Im walking around naked. No one really wants to kill a naked creepy dude. Thats how that Richard guy won.

Dagmar
03-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Im walking around naked. No one really wants to kill a naked creepy dude. Thats how that Richard guy won.
:rofl: LOL

TheDave
03-06-2006, 08:41 PM

bad visual man, bad visual...

missingnumber7
03-06-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't know if you really wanna do that...my memory reverts back to both OMSI and OMSII especially the latter and the tents.

Rascal
03-06-2006, 09:17 PM
My box is clear guys.

TheDave
03-06-2006, 09:44 PM
My box is clear guys.

Hold on let me check spiders "Give a $hit meter"...

DomCasual
03-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey Brian, clear out your PMs, you bastard!

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 09:54 PM
My box is clear guys.
That cracks me up, I need to grow up.

Ratboy
03-06-2006, 09:55 PM
How many people left?

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 10:07 PM
What happened ???

Damn women...

Mata Hari's all :curtsey:

TheDave
03-06-2006, 10:12 PM

It's really sad that i had to look that up! :dummy:

Dagmar
03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/screenreviews/shaunofthedirtyshame.jpg
http://www.bergen-filmklubb.no/images/Shaun_of_the_Dead.jpg

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 10:18 PM
http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/screenreviews/shaunofthedirtyshame.jpg
http://www.bergen-filmklubb.no/images/Shaun_of_the_Dead.jpg
The girl that was dating Shaun looks like a friend of mine.

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 10:30 PM

Case in point:

1. BMF Bronco............Majikman7
2. BIM.......................Majikman7
3. Majikman7..............minibronco
4. heydensmom ..........TheDave
5. bfoflcommish...........Majikman7
6. *24champbailey ....................
7. hotrod....................Majikman7
8. missingnumber7......TheDave
9. ludo21 ...................Majikman7
10. DBroncos4life.........Majikman7
11. minibronco.............TheDave
12. Ratboy..................Majikman7
13. Bronx33........Majikman7
14. *Dagmar..............................
15. DomCasual............Majikman7
16. Great13................Majikman7
17. TheDave...............Majikman7
18. rascal...................Majikman7
19. Mile High Shack......Majikman7
20. Arkansas Bronco.....Majikman7
21. Mediator12............Majikman7
22. Smalltowngirl.........TheDave

ludo21
03-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Case in point:

And what about missingnumber and mini?

Old Dude
03-06-2006, 10:39 PM
How many people left?

Trick question.

21 people plus (potentially) one crazed undead zombie from hell.

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 10:40 PM
And what about missingnumber and mini?

Misguided souls overwhelmed by feminine charms ;D

ludo21
03-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Misguided souls overwhelmed by feminine charms ;D

all is forgiven then/ :)

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Happens to the best of us.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 10:56 PM
for the people that haven't ever played this before I would do it just once to see just how bad it is. Ive had to empty my PMs like three times already. It wasn't like this the first game but I was pretty low key then. I didn't play the second time but I can tell you things are pretty heated right now. The next voting should be fun even if Im tossed.

DBroncos4life
03-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Artist: Johnny Cash Lyrics
Song: The Man Comes Around Lyrics

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see."
And I saw.
And behold, a white horse.

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
Everybody won't be treated all the same.
There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up.
At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
For you partake of that last offered cup,
Or disappear into the potter's ground.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singin'.
Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.
Voices callin', voices cryin'.
Some are born an' some are dyin'.
It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.
Then the father hen will call his chickens home.
The wise men will bow down before the throne.
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crown.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
Listen to the words long down,

Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum.

In measured hundredweight and penny pound.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell follwed with him

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Case in point:

I do seem to recall just a few other votes the other way....

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 11:23 PM
I do seem to recall just a few other votes the other way....

By similar other Mata Hari? I think not. You did get to the guys though didn't you ROFL!

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 11:27 PM
By similar other Mata Hari? I think not. You did get to the guys though didn't you ROFL!

haha...now why would you think I'm a ring leader?? :dunk:

Mediator12
03-06-2006, 11:31 PM
haha...now why would you think I'm a ring leader?? :dunk:

Ringleader, no. Master Spy possibly. Influencer of Male opinion outside the sausage club Definitely ;D

smalltowngrll
03-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Ringleader, no. Master Spy possibly. Influencer of Male opinion outside the sausage club Definitely ;D

Dang...ya caught me!! Sheesh, I can't get away with anything around here.... :clown:

Pezman
03-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Good Lord

11 pages of pure tripe.

See what beast you created Old Dude? Ha!

The Mole
03-07-2006, 02:28 AM
kiss me

Kiss Me

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift up your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon it's hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Quid Pro Quo

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Artist: Johnny Cash Lyrics
Song: The Man Comes Around Lyrics

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder:
One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see."
And I saw.
And behold, a white horse.

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
Everybody won't be treated all the same.
There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.

The hairs on your arm will stand up.
At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
For you partake of that last offered cup,
Or disappear into the potter's ground.

Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.

Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom.
Then the father hen will call his chickens home.
The wise men will bow down before the throne.
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crown.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still.
Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still.
Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.
Listen to the words long down,

Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum.

In measured hundredweight and penny pound.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell follwed with him

Now I am become Shiva, Destroyer of Productivity.

-

heydensmom
03-07-2006, 06:06 AM
Oh yeah sure....again go with the popular vote instead of taking a stand! Men...geez. All talk and no balls!

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Three votes in already for round two.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm confused.

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm confused.

About a rule?

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:04 AM
wow.......I sign on and have 28 PM's waiting for me to read.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 09:05 AM
About a rule?

On who to vote for.

I logged on this morning and had 25 PM's.

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm selling my 3 votes......

......anybody interested in buying them??

Rascal
03-07-2006, 09:09 AM
I'm selling my 3 votes......

......anybody interested in buying them??

Like anybody can trust you.

How much and what do you want.

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 09:09 AM

Just so there's no confusion, with you being an undead zombie horror and all, you own three votes for this round only. You can cast them at whoever you choose and split them up in whatever way you want (though you still don't get to use fractions).

Think of this as a claw, claw, bite attack.

Of course, if you are feeling mellow, you don't have to use all three votes --or any of them for that matter.

When this round is over, you will de-animate, rot and return to the pit from whence you came, though you will be eligible to sit on the final jury no matter what you do this round.

Cheers!

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Like anybody can trust you.

How much and what do you want.

I'm a very trustworthly guy :D

the 3 votes will be given to the best offer

Rascal
03-07-2006, 09:12 AM

Yeah you are trustworthy.

How many different names have you said you were going to vote for?

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Just so there's no confusion, with you being an undead zombie horror and all, you own three votes for this round only. You can cast them at whoever you choose and split them up in whatever way you want (though you still don't get to use fractions).

Think of this as a claw, claw, bite attack.

Of course, if you are feeling mellow, you don't have to use all three votes --or any of them for that matter.

When this round is over, you will de-animate, rot and return to the pit from whence you came, though you will be eligible to sit on the final jury no matter what you do this round.

Cheers!
Sounds good

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah you are trustworthy.

How many different names have you said you were going to vote for?

I've told everybody that asked the same thing. If you think otherwise, then somebody is tampering with the pm's.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 09:16 AM
I've told everybody that asked the same thing. If you think otherwise, then somebody is tampering with the pm's.

right.

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:16 AM
I have not forgotten the backstabbing I received in survivor I....... :)

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=2341&dateline=1130361819

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 09:19 AM

The knife in my back says differently.

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Saint Domingue (Haiti), the western part of the once-Spanish island called Hispanola where Columbus had landed, was a colony of France. It produced coffee and sugar under the sweat and blood of imported African slaves. These slaves were brutally treated, and they kept themselves alive only with the aid of their religion. The Yoruba tribe in western Africa was largely responsible for carrying the belief in Vodu to the new world. (Voodoo was also known as Vodu or Vodun.)

In Saint Domingue, the Voodoo priests (or "houngans") and the paid-priests (or "bokors") had used Voodoo charms and potions as a form of biological warfare against the French who enslaved them, even poisoning their food supply on occassion. The Voodoo priests also drugged slaves who had betrayed the cause of slave revolution with Voodoo concoctions from natural herbs and from animal parts and held them as slaves. This is possibly the origin of the zombie.

The zombie was a resurrected body without a soul -- a social outcast who served the will of the Voodoo master. Supposedly, the zombie was raised from the dead, without free will or a soul. However, one modern theory is that the zombie never really died but was the victim of a drug. This Voodoo concoction is believed to have consisted of carefully selected herbs and animal parts, especially from the puffer fish, which contains a neurotoxin that causes a type of paralysis in the nervous system. The Voodoo priest also knew how to apply an antidote which could "resurrect" the zombie, but keep him dazed enough to be easily controlled. Most people, however, did not have the "magical" knowledge of the Voodoo priest. They believed the zombie was actually the living dead, a soulless body returned from the grave. Historically, Voodoo priests used to induce zombiism as a punishment for criminals; additionally, bokors could make someone into a zombie for a fee.

This belief of zombies weaved its way to New Orleans from Haiti as well, although zombies were not known in the Yoruba tribe in Africa. The belief in actual zombies was not as strong in New Orleans as in Haiti, but the term Zombi was certainly used in rituals, as evidenced by Marie Laveau's snake whose name (spoken in a Caribbean French patois) was Li Grand Zombi.

http://www.parascope.com/en/articles/voodooQueen07.htm

OldDudetheYounger
03-07-2006, 09:21 AM

Who knew becoming a rotting, ravenous and shambling undead could boost one's popularity? And now, you have an inside track on the hot zombie chicks too!

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 09:22 AM
.... And now, you have an inside track on the hot zombie chicks too!

As long as you're quick about it.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I've heard like 5 different stories of who is voting who. I'm confused by you people.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 09:29 AM
And it changes on a regular basis. The three that voted probably voted for the names they heard at the time, but little do they know it's change about 4 times.

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:30 AM
And now, you have an inside track on the hot zombie chicks too!

oh yeah, I'm getting some right now

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Voodoo priests at risk of bird flu
February 14, 2006

PRIESTS who tear out the throats of live chickens in ritual sacrifices to voodoo gods may risk contracting bird flu after the deadly virus reached Africa.

Voodoo priests in Benin, which borders with Nigeria where an outbreak of the deadly H5N1 virus was found in poultry last week, sacrifice animals to invoke blessings or favours from various gods.
Officials in the tiny West African country which is the home of the ancient religion say spreading the word about bird flu may help save the lives of voodoo devotees.

"We have identified the groups at risk, including fetishists and followers of the voodoo cult who sometimes kill animals with their teeth," Guillaume Hounsou-ve, director of livestock at Benin's Agriculture Ministry, said.

Sheep, goats and other animals are sometimes used for sacrifice, but the favourite offering is a chicken.

Priests commonly kill birds by ripping their throats out with their teeth or using a knife to cut their heads off, both of which would bring them into contact with chicken blood, one of the ways bird flu is thought to be spread to humans.

The disease has killed more than 90 people in Asia and Turkey since 2003...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18150184-38195,00.html

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:39 AM
haha I was looking for a pic of myself on google......

http://images.google.com/images?q=majikman7&hl=en&safe=active

.....my former avatar b4 I got banned from there.

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 09:40 AM
:)

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Long Live MajikMan7 :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/MajikMan.jpg
Don "Majik" Majkowski (born February 25, 1964 in Depew, New York) was an American football quarterback in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts and Detroit Lions.

Majkowski was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the 10th round of the entry draft as a four year starter for the University of Virginia. As a rookie in 1987, Majkowski split time with Randy Wright. He also shared quarterback duties with Wright during the 1988 season.

Nicknamed The Majik Man, Majkowski broke out during the 1989 season. He was given the starting job and Randy Wright was released. Majkowski had one of the finest seasons in Packers history. He completed 353 passes in 599 attempts. His 4,318 passing yards set a team record, and led the NFL. He also threw for 27 touchdowns. Notably, the Packers won their first game against the hated rival Chicago Bears since 1984. The key was a touchdown play first nullified by an illegal forward pass by Majkowski; then upheld by instant replay as a legal pass. The season ended with 10 wins and 6 losses; Majkowski capped the season with his being selected to the Pro Bowl.

July 2005: Majkowski prepares to enter the Packers Hall of FameUnfortunately, Majkowski's success was fleeting. In the 10th game of the Packers' 1990 season, Majkowski tore his rotator cuff. By that point in the season, the Packers were already a disappointing 4-5, and finished the season 6-10 using backups Anthony Dilweg and Blair Kiel. During the course of the 1991 season, Majkowski was benched and replaced by Mike Tomczak as starter, but resumed starting duties at the beginning of the 1992 season. On a play on September 20, 1992 against the Cincinatti Bengals, Majkowski tore a ligament in his ankle. He was replaced after the play by Brett Favre, who completed the game with a come back win, and started every game thereafter in the 1992 season. Majkowski never took another snap as a Green Bay Packer.

Majkowski left Green Bay after the 1992 season. He signed with the Indianapolis Colts as a backup for two seasons. Majkowski finished his career for the 1995 and 1996 Detroit Lions also in a backup role.

Majkowski currently lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife (Kelly) and their two children (Danielle and Bo Cannon) and he holds a job as a real estate agent. He also works as an NFL analyst in Wisconsin, doing a pregame and postgame show with Fox 6 in Milwaukee, as well as various radio and TV programs in Northern Wisconsin.

Majkowski's career is marked by tremendous highs and devastating injuries. Only once did he play a full season. Of 159 team games, he was only able to play 90 games. In 90 games, Majkowski completed 1056 of 1905 passes for 12,700 yards and 66 touchdowns. He also rushed for 12 touchdowns in his career.

On July 23, 2005 Don Majkowski was inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame with running back Edgar Bennett.

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM
;)

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM
The Horror ...

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:52 AM
who will my 3 votes be casted at?????? hmmmmmmmm......

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/r/rubens/three_graces.jpg

:(

Mediator12
03-07-2006, 09:56 AM
who will my 3 votes be casted at?????? hmmmmmmmm......

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/r/rubens/three_graces.jpg

:(

Don Majkowski???

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 09:57 AM
PM........

Sorry man I actually didn't want to vote for you.

But I knew the tally was decisively against you and I didn't want to go against the grain.

I wanted to vote off Dave but i didn't want to get his attention and since I knew there was no way of getting him I went with the flow.

Any idea on who you want to spend your three votes on next round? Maybe we can give you an appropriate send off.

Let me know.

BMF Bronco
03-07-2006, 10:00 AM
ouch

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I’m gonna get you too

Mile High Shack
03-07-2006, 10:03 AM
PM........

brutal

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:07 AM
I wanted to help you, but you didn't get back to me in time. I had to vote you otherwise the group Im in would have voted me off this time. I wanted to tell you though, that Heydensmom or whatever it is, is telling people that she has your votes. She says she can control you and that people should fear her. Just thought I would give you the heads up like I tried to do before the vote came down.

no problem dude, and what she is saying is false. she told me that you are the name getting tossed around the most for this round. my 3 votes are going to mile high shack
She is the one that is tossing my name out there. I have atleast 8 people telling me they are voting her off. I won't ask you to change your vote to who I want off but I would be happy if you didn't vote me off. Thanks.

I already sent my votes for thedave
Alright, thanks for the info.

haha

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:08 AM
LOL

paranoia sets in...........

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Majik, You're cruel.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 10:09 AM
PM........

Yeah I know...

BTW I sent it to Dave because I had a feeling you would do that :)

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Bwahahahaha holy crap

Mile High Shack
03-07-2006, 10:11 AM
haha

awesome

Majik is voting for me

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:12 AM
.......is a deadman. You can count on the biotch.

you told rascal different ;)

say what u will, trust me if you want.......I owe you nothing. I haven't forgotten what you two did to me in survivor I

I was never in your corner in survivor 1, nor did I ever make contact with you :)

exactly ;)

then how did I do anything to you?

well to inform you, my 3 votes haven't been sent yet....... is there anything you'd like me to do with them?

well, not for nuttin', but I like the way you are scheduled to vote if that tells you anything :)

I'm not sure what happened this weekend, I was gone, last I knew people were voting ratboy, then monday everyone said you

so who knows

yea I was gone all weekend, and haven't really gotten involved to much into the game. But I'm still undecided of who to vote for, but I will be sending my votes within the next 26 minutes cuz thats when I have to leave for class.

apparently the heard wants to get rid of dbroncos since he is targeting heydonsmom

Hmmmmm.....rather interesting

BMF Bronco
03-07-2006, 10:12 AM
wow!

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Well, who knows how much of that was true, or what was doctored or what was original, but at least our viewing audience is getting a taste of the action.

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Majik, You're cruel.

me!? cruel!? haha

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, who knows how much of that was true, or what was doctored or what was original, but at least our viewing audience is getting a taste of the action.

its all about the ratings OD....you know

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Maybe i should rethink my vote.

MajikMan7
03-07-2006, 10:15 AM
OD!!!!!!!

can I change my votes?

please!!!!!!!!!

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Once votes are cast, they are final.

(The sole exception being in the case of confusion or ambiguity, in which case I will usually try to get a clarification)

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Once votes are cast, they are final.

(The sole exception being in the case of confusion or ambiguity, in which case I will usually try to get a clarification)

Does the 'exception' insurance policy cover me against faulty drunk voting late at night ;D

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:23 AM
OD!!!!!!!

can I change my votes?

please!!!!!!!!!

dude you are a terrible lier...

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Does the 'exception' insurance policy cover me against faulty drunk voting late at night ;D

No. To get that protection, you have to purchase our special "Watermock" rider.

Rascal
03-07-2006, 10:24 AM
dude you are a terrible lier...

Yeah he is.

Mile High Shack
03-07-2006, 10:25 AM
.......is a deadman. You can count on the biotch.

PM

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:29 AM
hey majik time to sack up..... Throw your votes my way. I know your still pissed about Game 1

Anyone dumb enough to listen to your Majkowski loving ass and change their vote based on that won't last long anyways.

come on boy..... I said thow down.

i just love that movie.

Mediator12
03-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Well, we shall see who is lying soon enough ;D I just wish I could see your faces. Therapeutic advantage and all. I have clients the rest of the day. Have fun all :yayaya:

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Roughly half the participants have voted.

I also have to deal with a client, but I'll be back in a few minutes.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Half? i wish others would hurry up and get their votes in.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Slow pokes..

TheDave
Roughly half the participants have voted.

I also have to deal with a client, but I'll be back in a few minutes.

Read: I'm soo damn excited by the hell i've caused, i need to go jerk off just so that i can think straight!

Hotrod
Half? i wish others would hurry up and get their votes in.

Ya theres always a couple of pokies holding up the game. I guess they either dont have time or dont have a clue what to do.

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Read: I'm soo damn excited by the hell i've caused, i need to go jerk off just so that i can think straight!

LOL you may need the "watermock' rider policy.

Mile High Shack
03-07-2006, 10:35 AM
PM from Majik

the person that will happen to recieve my 3 votes......happens to be you......I've got 6 other people voting with me. Pack you bags, cuz your ass is going home

Hotrod
03-07-2006, 10:37 AM
I'll say the fricking paranoia is either

A) Funny as ****

or

B) Scary as ****

DBroncos4life
PM from Majik
MajikMan7
Ring of Famer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the person that will happen to recieve my 3 votes......happens to be you......I've got 6 other people voting with me. Pack you bags, cuz your ass is going home

yep I could careless, its his last moments in the sun so let him have them

Ratboy
PM from Majik

Lol he sent me that too. I think he sent it to everyone.

Mile High Shack
03-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Lol he sent me that too. I think he sent it to everyone.

since he was airing dirty laundry, I figured I'd air his too

Bronx33
03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Don Majkowski sucked you might as well pick jeff garcia to be your hero....lmao!

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Things are gettting pretty heated now...

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Don Majkowski the magic man, was one of my favorite players growing up too.

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Things are gettting pretty heated now...

Brother.... this is nothing. See what this is like next week!

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Don Majkowski the magic man, was one of my favorite players growing up too.

You kiss majiks ass one more time, I'm voting you on sheer principle

missingnumber7
03-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Brother.... this is nothing. See what this is like next week!
I think you should wait till the alliances really start...this is just mob mentality right now.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:46 AM

I thought you were voting for him anyways :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
ha no I could careless how he votes after this hes long gone!!!!!

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I thought you were voting for him anyways :rofl:

shhhhhh...damn dude. what happend to our secert double dog dare alliance ???

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Come on guys, get those votes in!

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:52 AM
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics/HotD2150705.jpg

Hillary Clinton..

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Okay, that was refreshing.

Still waiting on a whole bunch of people.

missingnumber7
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Come on guys, get those votes in!
why vote early...I like to watch everyone sweat

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:56 AM

Your just putting my name down again anyways... might as well do it early :thumbs:

Old Dude
Eight to Go.

Ratboy
Okay, that was refreshing.

Still waiting on a whole bunch of people.

How many?

edit:

Nevermind.

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:57 AM

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 10:57 AM
TheDave broke off alliance talks with me. This cant be good. I'm voting for Dave.

TheDave
03-07-2006, 10:58 AM
TheDave broke off alliance talks with me. This cant be good. I'm voting for Dave.

join the club...

Old Dude
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Eight to Go, but this time, I won't announce their identities.

That could spoil the suspense.

Bronx33

Evil bastage..

Ratboy

I wonder if anyone will miss a vote again.

Ratboy
03-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Vote early and vote often, but wait after the show or the vote wont count.. wait this isnt American Idol?

Dagmar
03-07-2006, 11:01 AM

Hey, you announced me last time! Name and shame!

DBroncos4life
I wanted to sleep in this morning. I got up and had lots of PMs, I read them and then I knew I had to stay up for damage control.

Ratboy
http://www.terrisfun.com/men/nervous.jpg