PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR III : ZOMBIE MALL Game Thread (And the Susan Lucci is...Hotrod!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:07 PM
That would have been good or I could say "Stupid bomb"

LOL

Yeah I made a bomb that round...errrrr.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:08 PM
mini was off on his own the whole damn game it seems

esp. after his boy champ24 got off'd

I thought for sure he would help us after we saved him. But he was so oblivious to the fact that he was almost ousted, that he kept refusing to help. Arrrgggg.

Hotrod
LOL

Yeah I made a bomb that round...errrrr.

LOL you did ??? Ha! So did I

Mile High Shack
I thought for sure he would help us after we saved him. But he was so oblivious to the fact that he was almost ousted, that he kept refusing to help. Arrrgggg.

he did vote your way most of the time after the champ vote though

He was just a different breed of cat

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 02:09 PM

He was working with me you clowns LOL

DBroncos4life
you were hanging on by a thread since before the heydensmom vote
Blah blah. Regardless of what you believe it still took the three extra votes to get me off. I still had a few things I could have done differently to keep some of the people that jumped over to your side.

Rascal
lol, arrogant prick eh? :wave: That'll teach ya.

My only beef is saving Minibronco to boot you off, i thought after that he would join up with us, but the little prick wouldnt listen to me at all. :rofl:

LOL...yeah I should have known better.

Mini was off on his own the entire game, that's why after the whole heydensmom fiasco I never counted on him during the game. He was way too quick with the trigger finger.

Yeah if you had stayed with me I would have kept my promise and saved you, but alas you decided to turn against me.

BIM
03-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Then there were three. Choices...........

Pezman
03-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Ratings bonanza! Keep em coming playahs!

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 02:11 PM
I was a little surprised that the Rebel Resistance didn't make a little more use of the bomb rules. But that's easy for me to say.

Pezman
Screw it, I'm voting for the one who gives the best dirt Ha!

Arkansas Bronco
Ratings bonanza! Keep em coming playahs!
Hey pez where does this thread stand now?

Hotrod
he did vote your way most of the time after the champ vote though

He was just a different breed of cat

Not really atleast I dont think so. I know one of those times I told him one story so he would tell the other team ludo & dom and instead he was loyal and voted that way ;D

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 02:12 PM
For those of you whop have PMd me to ask ... No it is not possible to kill Rascal even dead-er.

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Med actually created on of the craziest rounds of all. I had spent a ton of time figureing out they were going after him so we were happy. We were all so excited of course then we found out he had already voted and could not play dead. So we were sad ;D Then we figured out we still had the votes to save him so we were happy ;D Then Great missed the vote and med bought the farm and we were sad again. What a roller coaster that round was.

I was not sure who I could trust at that point and had to leave town at 6 am Denver time that day. I had typed in my vote that I was playing dead and changed it to vote for mini. NEVER, second guess.

Plus, MHS has those pictures of me that Hape had over Mike Shanahan ;D My decisions were based solely on fear :rofl:

Great13 did WAY more than I could ever do in this game and I had hoped to get him to this point for a chance at victory. Cracks me up that someone said they could never vote for him since he did nothing LOL

I was the high profile member and he did all the real work behind the scenes. No one trusted me from the get go. No one even offered an olive branch really outside of Ratboy and DB. I entered knowing I should have been offed in the first three rounds. I had one strategic ploy that kept me around until round ten somehow.

I did get to know a few of you better though and had a wild ride. Mission accomplished. Good luck evil triumvirate.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:13 PM
LOL...yeah I should have known better.

Mini was off on his own the entire game, that's why after the whole heydensmom fiasco I never counted on him during the game. He was way too quick with the trigger finger.

Yeah if you had stayed with me I would have kept my promise and saved you, but alas you decided to turn against me.

At that point in the game, i knew who was to be trusted, and you werent on that short list. Sorry bro.

'tis my downfall, but i wouldnt of played it any different if i did it again.

Pezman
Hey pez where does this thread stand now?

#3 all time in the Mane history.
Its not going to catch the Neck Pony Nation or Speaking of Butts, but dont feel bad, those are old-school monsters that took years to build. This thread damn near did it in a month :thumbs:

Mile High Shack
Blah blah. Regardless of what you believe it still took the three extra votes to get me off. I still had a few things I could have done differently to keep some of the people that jumped over to your side.

see you say that, but you didn't have as much security as you thought

you were mentioned as a target since round 1

:rofl:

obviously you didn't have the pull you thought you did

Hotrod
I was a little surprised that the Rebel Resistance didn't make a little more use of the bomb rules. But that's easy for me to say.

The problem is the zombie votes really made it hard to find the extra voters to build bombs. Pretty much every round each side was scrambling just to get the votes they needed to counter the 3 vote zombie thing.

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:15 PM
I was not sure who I could trust at that point and had to leave town at 6 am Denver time that day. I had typed in my vote that I was playing dead and changed it to vote for mini. NEVER, second guess.

Plus, MHS has those pictures of me that Hape had over Mike Shanahan ;D My decisions were based solely on fear :rofl:

Great13 did WAY more than I could ever do in this game and I had hoped to get him to this point for a chance at victory. Cracks me up that someone said they could never vote for him since he did nothing LOL

I was the high profile member and he did all the real work behind the scenes. No one trusted me from the get go. No one even offered an olive branch really outside of Ratboy and DB. I entered knowing I should have been offed in the first three rounds. I had one strategic ploy that kept me around until round ten somehow.

I did get to know a few of you better though and had a wild ride. Mission accomplished. Good luck evil triumvirate.

I trusted you, but only to a point

You don't get into mind games and backstabbing with shrinks...LOL

I thought I kept you updated, if you just would've not voted so early that round you'd be around till the end...

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Its not going to catch the Neck Pony Nation or Speaking of Butts, but dont feel bad, those are old-school monsters that took years to build. This thread damn near did it in a month :thumbs:
:yayaya:

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:16 PM
The problem is the zombie votes really made it hard to find the extra voters to build bombs. Pretty much every round each side was scrambling just to get the votes they needed to counter the 3 vote zombie thing.
IMO, the rebels should’ve taken their hits and not doubled up so much and built huge bombs and hoped for the best, it only would’ve taken one bomb to screw us all up, but we knew they weren’t building any bombs to double up their vote everytime

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:18 PM

if nothing im proud of that.

I mean i still hate MHS, Hotrod, Ratboy, and Ark, but hey, ive been a part of something special.;D

Pezman

Here's the hard numbers

Speaking of butts...
2,119 85,501

Neck Pony Nation!!!
4,138 41,222

Survivor III - Zombie Mall
4,521 31,255

Mile High Shack
LOL, getting in deep with Med
Lighten up Francis! I needed a little levity this morning and at least hotrod laughed ;D

I just wanted to find out who the other side is targetting. If we target correctly, we will get two for one this round if we want to. The question is do we want to? The answer is yes!

Two down in this round assures that one of theirs goes next round for sure. 6x2=12 ; 2x2=4 + 2x4=8 for 12 votes as well. Then in round 13 we have the Zombie votes split plus 5 regular votes to get the final two.

The problem lies in zombie loyalties. As I previously hve shown, there is nothing really there to keep zombies loyal. We have to choose their targets based on loyalty and scars.

As I see it, MHS and Ratboy are currently screwed bigtime with a three way tie. We need to force them into the stench votes or bombs if they are out there. It can be done with a little deception and greed ;D

it already appears some of us voted, I haven't yet, but thedave and ark and I have not

neither has great13

so can we count on you :thumbsup:

As I said before, I made my bed in round three. Who did they vote for? If we are going to lose one this round, I should bolster the scar tally for another in the group for ties and exact my revenge to get some thinking they can actually have a chance too!

A few well placed barbs on the thread will get people thinking the alliance has "Broken" when it is all a strategic play for the next round.

they have voted for ratboy apparently

Who among us voted and where?

If they voted ludo then we have already lost ratboy and should plan for the next round Now. Ludo should be the vote of ten to insure he is really gone.

Two other votes should go to you with two of mine and the stench. I will also vote one to ludo on "principle." That takes you up to eight scars and allows the tie to be coordinated next round.

The real question is whether Ratboy is dead or NOT? If NOT, then My votes will solve the tiebreaker. If he is, then We need to proceed as per above.

well great13 seems to have their confidence and he said ratboy is gone

ratboy and hotrod already voted both guns to ludo

that leaves me, great13, thedave; ark and you to vote

so that is 4 votes to ludo and 8 to ratboy (assuming they used both barrels at him)

we could legit take out 2 of their crew, but with 2 zombie votes, they'll have too much power at least this way we can split up the votes

I can vote for ludo and so can thedave and ark...great13 we thought of him voting both for rat just to throw them off

that leaves your votes

how many do you have again?

Great 13 should vote ludo and one of the next to be offed should "shake up the alliance" and get them interested in making deals next round for INFO. You, thedave, or Ark. You would be the best and I could out you with my votes and say I tricked you into the stench votes as well.

Ludo has to go, but we might be able to really screw with them if you want ;D

ok, I can take a few of your votes, but not the whole bunch, I don't want anymore than 8 of them

I think ratboy has to be our sacrificial lamb so we can get them to side with us

unless you want to do this

great 13 vote 1 for ludo and 1 for ratboy to keep them guessing as to what he is doing

then I, dave and ark go both barrels at ludo...that is 10 votes for ludo and 9 for ratboy by my calculations

so tell me how many you are going to give to me with the stench vote and regular vote?

Having G13 split is a great idea! I will give you six votes this round with the stench total to get you to eight total scars.

Old Dude
I hated having to do so much double elimination in the latter rounds of the game, but this took up a lot of my time too.

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:19 PM
see you say that, but you didn't have as much security as you thought

you were mentioned as a target since round 1

obviously you didn't have the pull you thought you did
Things played out the way I said they would but some of the others on the outside didn't seem to want to go my way, Im sure if they would have understood what I was trying to tell them they would have went with me early instead of joining the group after I was tossed.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Not as many views as #1 and #2 but more posts. :D

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Playing dead is a pusy option. It shouldn't be a choice. Thats how I feel about that. :wave:

And it got rascal and me killed for being arrogant and considering it a pussy option. Thedave used it prudently earlier and we screwed up by being too FARGIN stubborn. I used the rules wisely once and made two mistakes by not using them to my advantage later :stupid:

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:20 PM
At that point in the game, i knew who was to be trusted, and you werent on that short list. Sorry bro.

'tis my downfall, but i wouldnt of played it any different if i did it again.

If I made you a promise I would have kept my word. Ask Smalltown who later would use it against me.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, so far I haven't heard too much that I didn't already know! :)

I screwed up early on just because I really had NO CLUE what I was doing, and I didn't trust ANYONE!

I started in the "evil" alliance, but, then I noticed that Rascal was making too many promises to too many people. My thought was, so, we all turn to his side then we all get picked off one by one as soon as he eliminates the stubborn ones? Not good strategy. Problem was, noone else thought it was a bad strategy! haha..

I knew early on that MHS and Rascal were together, and I knew early on that there were at least two others, I just hadn't figured out who was calling the shots. I figured Rascal really was just a pawn in the game and if I could get rid of him, the TRUE play caller would be revealed. I trusted Hotrod early on, he'd never really given me reason not too.

I knew that because I'd screwed up early on, noone really trusted me, so why not just play up that "not so trustworthy" person, make it fun and take out a few fun people while I had a chance. I was really shocked I made it as far as I did. But, I figured the only reason I wasn't targeted earlier was because I was good for ratings...LOL I really had planned on voting with Rascal and MHS on that blackout round, but when I realized we had enough votes to take out Rascal, I was just too tempted to go with it. I knew that decision would take me out the next round, but I figured I wasn't going to win anyway...and I might be able to leave my mark!

I knew we couldn't trust Ark, and I wasn't quite sure about med. Hotrod was playing into my hands way too easy, and I figured that he was passing all my info onto Shack...but, by the time I figured it out, it was too late. So, I just went with it! BTW...good job Hotrod...you really had me fooled! :thumbs:

The game was well played out by those who'd played before. Great job to the finalists. I already know where my vote will go and I already know why! But, I'll reserve that public announcement until later. :curtsey:

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:21 PM
LOL, getting in deep with Med

why did i have to go?? ;D

I should hate Great13 as well, but he is the ONLY person i pm'ed from the get go so that was my own fault.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:23 PM
If I made you a promise I would have kept my word. Ask Smalltown who later would use it against me.

Im not sure it was a promise tho...more vote this way cause it will help me out.....

lol

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Screw it, I'm voting for the one who gives the best dirt Ha!

I have an awful lot of PM's stored on my home computer...come back later tonight for some juicy details. ;)

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Well, so far I haven't heard too much that I didn't already know! :)

I screwed up early on just because I really had NO CLUE what I was doing, and I didn't trust ANYONE!

I started in the "evil" alliance, but, then I noticed that Rascal was making too many promises to too many people. My thought was, so, we all turn to his side then we all get picked off one by one as soon as he eliminates the stubborn ones? Not good strategy. Problem was, noone else thought it was a bad strategy! haha..

I knew early on that MHS and Rascal were together, and I knew early on that there were at least two others, I just hadn't figured out who was calling the shots. I figured Rascal really was just a pawn in the game and if I could get rid of him, the TRUE play caller would be revealed. I trusted Hotrod early on, he'd never really given me reason not too.

I knew that because I'd screwed up early on, noone really trusted me, so why not just play up that "not so trustworthy" person, make it fun and take out a few fun people while I had a chance. I was really shocked I made it as far as I did. But, I figured the only reason I wasn't targeted earlier was because I was good for ratings...LOL I really had planned on voting with Rascal and MHS on that blackout round, but when I realized we had enough votes to take out Rascal, I was just too tempted to go with it. I knew that decision would take me out the next round, but I figured I wasn't going to win anyway...and I might be able to leave my mark!

I knew we couldn't trust Ark, and I wasn't quite sure about med. Hotrod was playing into my hands way too easy, and I figured that he was passing all my info onto Shack...but, by the time I figured it out, it was too late. So, I just went with it! BTW...good job Hotrod...you really had me fooled! :thumbs:

The game was well played out by those who'd played before. Great job to the finalists. I already know where my vote will go and I already know why! But, I'll reserve that public announcement until later. :curtsey:
Its nothing new to me either. The 4 strong players joined up and no one seemed to want toss them. Some just went with the flow. I never should have let my respect for med play a part in how I was voting or how the group should vote.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:27 PM

???

eh...the strategy worked in survivor one and it worked again in survivor three. What other strategy do you propose oh wise one?

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Its nothing new to me either. The 4 strong players joined up and no one seemed to want toss them. Some just went with the flow. I never should have let my respect for med play a part in how I was voting or how the group should vote.

The "easy" targets were too tempting for most people early in the game. Kept them saf and a little closer.

If people would have listened, they might still be around LOL

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Im not sure it was a promise tho...more vote this way cause it will help me out.....

lol

I had to try though.

I knew with the 6 zombie votes and three outstanding members of DB4L's group one of us was going down. In my arrogance I just didn't think it would be me.

All well...well played.

Pezman
03-22-2006, 02:29 PM
I have an awful lot of PM's stored on my home computer...come back later tonight for some juicy details. ;)

Sweeet! By the way, Old Dude, its becoming clear that the more evil the remaining contender, the more I want to vote for them.

Contestents, screw the civil conversations lets get nasty! Best flame gets my pick

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:30 PM
The "easy" targets were too tempting for most people early in the game. Kept them saf and a little closer.

If people would have listened, they might still be around LOL

Once we offed DB4L that was the lure. Just to get passed the original slaughter. The ones that were invisible were the ones that were spared and lasted the longest (you, smalltown, Dagmar) while we went after the vocal ones of BIM, Bronx, BMF, etc.

Yeah because you wanted them to win. LOL

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Sweeet! By the way, Old Dude, its becoming clear that the more evil the remaining contender, the more I want to vote for them.

Contestents, screw the civil conversations lets get nasty! Best flame gets my pick

I saved all my PMs from this game :thanku:

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:32 PM
???

eh...the strategy worked in survivor one and it worked again in survivor three. What other strategy do you propose oh wise one?
And thats why I wanted people to toss you and your group.

BMF Bronco
03-22-2006, 02:33 PM
One question I have, why the **** was I targeted from the start, I think MHS was asking to off me in the second round.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:34 PM

If I could win I would go off with my fiery tongue, but smalltown seems to have doused it with water.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:34 PM

Same here.

I have a folder with about 1000 pm's I'm guessing.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:35 PM
One question I have, why the **** was I targeted from the start, I think MHS was asking to off me in the second round.

Because you were recognized as a member of DB4L's group and we (the four horseman and our alliance) decided that your group should be destroyed. 8')

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:36 PM
And thats why I wanted people to toss you and your group.

You would have used the same strategy with your group. We were just more experienced and better organzed then you.

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 02:36 PM

Wow! Are you serious DB? If that is the case, I am truly sorry I let a game of chance decide the game for you.

Oh BTW, in case you have not noticed DB, I was not part of the four and never would have been ;D I also was an untrusted newbie:thumbs:

I just played to SURVIVE. You know it was survivor right. Not who played the game the best. I would have respected you more though if you had just offed me out of principle. As you can plainly see, I was the pawn in this whole mess. Not even a rook, knight, or bishop. No one trusted me and therefore I did what I had to do. The only decision I regret is not joining with you full out at the outset. But hey, I made a mistake. That was mistake number two for me.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 02:37 PM
???

LOL

Did I just say I was wise? I was explaining what was going on in my head. Obviously it worked for you...you got your crew to the end. I never rebuffed your strategy...just explaining what I was thinking.

But, realistically speaking, had others realized that early on it might have been different. I just knew that when you had the whole group on your side, you would begin picking off those that you made promises to, first. It only made sense. Why would I want to put myself in a situation that allowed me not to have any cover except for you.

ludo21
Once we offed DB4L that was the lure. Just to get passed the original slaughter. The ones that were invisible were the ones that were spared and lasted the longest (you, smalltown, Dagmar) while we went after the vocal ones of BIM, Bronx, BMF, etc.

Yeah because you wanted them to win. LOL

over your trio..... i sure did:~ohyah!:

That was also a little strategy on my part. Not post too much, just pm. keep it safe. ;)

Rascal
Wow! Are you serious DB? If that is the case, I am truly sorry I let a game of chance decide the game for you.

Oh BTW, in case you have not noticed DB, I was not part of the four and never would have been ;D I also was an untrusted newbie:thumbs:

I just played to SURVIVE. You know it was survivor right. Not who played the game the best. I would have respected you more though if you had just offed me out of principle. As you can plainly see, I was the pawn in this whole mess. Not even a rook, knight, or bishop. No one trusted me and therefore I did what I had to do. The only decision I regret is not joining with you full out at the outset. But hey, I made a mistake. That was mistake number two for me.

I trusted you after you got me that elway jersey. :~ohyah!:

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 02:38 PM

Choices, choices ...

http://www.danzfamily.com/archives/blogphotos/starwars/star_wars08.jpg

Arkansas Bronco
Same here.

I have a folder with about 1000 pm's I'm guessing.
This is something I will have to rember next year i deleted all of mine eveyday, well i kept the ones i thought were important for a bit but once they were past there prime i would axe them also.

Pezman

Damn, I'm almost positive that your PM's must have been the culprit to the Mane's slowdown Ha!

Remind me again, how many PM's do you guys get in your box? I get 500, but only because the mods get extras.

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:39 PM
LOL

Did I just say I was wise? I was explaining what was going on in my head. Obviously it worked for you...you got your crew to the end. I never rebuffed your strategy...just explaining what I was thinking.

But, realistically speaking, had others realized that early on it might have been different. I just knew that when you had the whole group on your side, you would begin picking off those that you made promises to, first. It only made sense. Why would I want to put myself in a situation that allowed me not to have any cover except for you.

BECAUSE I AM GOD!!!

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!!!

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:39 PM
You would have used the same strategy with your group. We were just more experienced and better organzed then you.
I tried. Heydensmom, F'd it all up. I know my group was larger to start with but things didn't work out the way I planned. As I said tried to get Med on board with me. He really didnt' respond and he wasn't someone that I could trust because of it. I just worked to not vote him off.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:40 PM

I had you tagged as a leader :rofl:

Boy this game reveals all LOL

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
This is something I will have to rember next year i deleted all of mine eveyday, well i kept the ones i thought were important for a bit but once they were past there prime i would axe them also.

same here. Mine just were fodder to me, i thought about it, then decided against keeping them.

we peons only get 200.

Mediator12
I trusted you after you got me that elway jersey. :~ohyah!:

I recalled it after you let G13 take me out by not voting you greedy BASTAGE!

Mile High Shack
Damn, I'm almost positive that your PM's must have been the culprit to the Mane's slowdown Ha!

Remind me again, how many PM's do you guys get in your box? I get 500, but only because the mods get extras.

I downloaded them to my hard drive

I can only keep 200 in my little PM box

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:43 PM
I had you tagged as a leader :rofl:

Boy this game reveals all LOL
He was a wild card

I only fully embraced him (so to speak) after rascal got off’d since rascal and he were talking more than he and I were

smalltowngrll
BECAUSE I AM GOD!!!

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!!!

LOL

Then I guess I'm going to hell! :rofl:

DBroncos4life

You don't know the power we could have had if I could have found away to get you to join. Thats why I didn't want you off. I tried to show you that but I guess I didn't do a very good job of that. Ratboy, jumped ship because he felt that my respect for you wasn't a good thing. Had I went with you like he asked things might have been different. That is if he wasn't playing the group.

Mile High Shack
LOL

yeah you are b/c you screwed the empire TWICE!!!

Silly little girl

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:44 PM
You don't know the power we could have had if I could have found away to get you to join. Thats why I didn't want you off. I tried to show you that but I guess I didn't do a very good job of that. Ratboy, jumped ship because he felt that my respect for you wasn't a good thing. Had I went with you like he asked things might have been different. That is if he wasn't playing the group.

ratboy was playing you

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:46 PM
He was a wild card

I only fully embraced him (so to speak) after rascal got off’d since rascal and he were talking more than he and I were
Hotrod was the only one that I didn't really note. I knew thedave was playing sides to keep him alive. There is no doubt in my mind he would have just joined the side that kept the power.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 02:46 PM
yeah you are b/c you screwed the empire TWICE!!!

Silly little girl

But I had soooo much fun doing it!!! :devil:

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:47 PM
He was a wild card

I still wouldnt of trusted him, but i just had him out to be a more active player.

I am still debating my choice on who to pick, sooooo

Give me some reason why you 3 think you should be the winner??

DBroncos4life
ratboy was playing you
Thats why I never really trusted him. I never counted his vote when I claimed I had a number. I only counted votes when I knew I had them. When I told Rascal I had 11 that was without thedaves vote. Ludo was my 11th vote but he didn't go that way otherwise Med would have been gone.

BIM
I think we coulda got Med out sooner if we woulda stuck with our original plan. That may have made the game have a different outcome.

Oh, well. As the say if if's and but's were candy and nuts even Dave would get some pussy!!

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I tried. Heydensmom, F'd it all up. I know my group was larger to start with but things didn't work out the way I planned. As I said tried to get Med on board with me. He really didnt' respond and he wasn't someone that I could trust because of it. I just worked to not vote him off.

The first few rounds are probably the hardest. I don't know what happened here. but it seems like players that get involved in alliances that are too large get screwed, because there's always a rat or two or three willing to sell off info. On the other hand, if your group is too small, you have a hard time seeing the whole field and defending yourselves later in the game.

And, obviously, there were a couple of very close rounds where a single vote one way or the other (or a dodge action) could have seriously affected the balance of power.

Bronx33
03-22-2006, 02:49 PM
same here. Mine just were fodder to me, i thought about it, then decided against keeping them.

we peons only get 200.

That fills up really fast in one round that stupid 1 min rule between posts slowed the communcating as well.

Mile High Shack
I still wouldnt of trusted him, but i just had him out to be a more active player.

3 reasons eh?

Ok
1) I was the first one to suggest you when it’s your turn, so you know where it came from….LOL

2) I never joined up with you and didn’t screw you per say, I had others do my dirty work

3) < ------my daughter is really cute?

Rascal
I recalled it after you let G13 take me out by not voting you greedy BASTAGE!

I was already eliminated...how could I have prevented that?

You need to take away Shack's jersey...not mine.

Bronx33
03-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Thats why I never really trusted him. I never counted his vote when I claimed I had a number. I only counted votes when I knew I had them. When I told Rascal I had 11 that was without thedaves vote. Ludo was my 11th vote but he didn't go that way otherwise Med would have been gone.

Yep we quit trusting ratboy very early in the game.

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 02:52 PM
The first few rounds are probably the hardest. I don't know what happened here. but it seems like players that get involved in alliances that are too large get screwed, because there's always a rat or two or three willing to sell off info. On the other hand, if your group is too small, you have a hard time seeing the whole field and defending yourselves later in the game.

And, obviously, there were a couple of very close rounds where a single vote one way or the other (or a dodge action) could have seriously affected the balance of power.
I never trusted anyone but BIM, Bronx33, and BMF. Bio earned my trust latter but that was pretty much it.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:53 PM
3 reasons eh?

Ok
1) I was the first one to suggest you when it’s your turn, so you know where it came from….LOL

2) I never joined up with you and didn’t screw you per say, I had others do my dirty work

3) < ------my daughter is really cute?

i meant each one of you (3) give a reason.... o well..

i will think about that. Daughter may be the kicker here :rofl:

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:53 PM
LOL

I'll tell Dave to save you a spot. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM
LOL

<fromuser>TheDave</fromuser>
<touser />
- <message>
- <![CDATA[
yeah he sent the exact (basically) PM to ark bronco

These guys are pathetic... If we were putting in the time we put in last game they would of called this on account of a mercy rule.

As far as i can tell everyone really thinks Rascal is completely, 100% running the show, You and i still have problems from the last game, and no one has any idea that Hotrod is involved in any of this.

assuming we don't get sloppy, the reveal at the end is going to be hilarious.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM
That fills up really fast in one round that stupid 1 min rule between posts slowed the communcating as well.

Yep... darn 60 second rule was pissing me off a ton. I added a lot of fluff to my Pm's because of it. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 02:55 PM

I'm getting Courtney Brown's old knee brace damnit

Arkansas Bronco

I never voted to take you out or any of you kind jury voters (well ok i was all out for Bfo). i think my pc had a virus and did it on its own....
Uh when you did die at least i told you ahead of time....
I am a realy die hard bronco fan (that should count for something)....
I spent hours breaking down the rounds and coming up with ideas...most of my ideas never got used cause some were straight up crazy.

Rascal
I never trusted anyone but BIM, Bronx33, and BMF. Bio earned my trust latter but that was pretty much it.

Same with us.

It was hotrod, Dave, Shack, and myself. Later on we grew to trust ratboy, great13, and arkansas.

You can claim that Dave would have saved his own skin but his actions in survivor one indicate otherwise....errrr.

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM

It was in Shack's package genius. You think I'm getting that AND paying EXTRA postage. I think not!

Rascal
03-22-2006, 02:57 PM
It was in Shack's package genius. You think I'm getting that AND paying EXTRA postage. I think not!

Shack's going down.

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 02:57 PM
LOL

<fromuser>TheDave</fromuser>
<touser />
- <message>
- <![CDATA[

These guys are pathetic... If we were putting in the time we put in last game they would of called this on account of a mercy rule.

As far as i can tell everyone really thinks Rascal is completely, 100% running the show, You and i still have problems from the last game, and no one has any idea that Hotrod is involved in any of this.

assuming we don't get sloppy, the reveal at the end is going to be hilarious.

LOL good stuff

ludo21
03-22-2006, 02:58 PM
I never voted to take you out or any of you kind jury voters (well ok i was all out for Bfo). i think my pc had a virus and did it on its own....
Uh when you did die at least i told you ahead of time....
I am a realy die hard bronco fan (that should count for something)....
I spent hours breaking down the rounds and coming up with ideas...most of my ideas never got used cause some were straight up crazy.

hmm..... that is a good arguement, maybe by the weeked my head will be cooled, but as of now, im still pissed at all of you!! :giggle:

HotRod?? What are your last words......wait.......death sentence.....

ok let me start over, why do you think you should win?? :~ohyah!:

Mediator12
03-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Same with us.

It was hotrod, Dave, Shack, and myself. Later on we grew to trust ratboy, great13, and arkansas.

You can claim that Dave would have saved his own skin but his actions in survivor one indicate otherwise....errrr.

See DB. I still do not make the TRUSTED LIST ;D :welcome:

I was but a pawn....with great access to Broncos gear :~ohyah!:

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 03:02 PM
like I could trust smalltowngrl

damn women

Are you still looking to take out thedave as the other target? Or has that changed?

it depends I suppose, I don't want to expose myself

how many votes can you get for dave

right now there is 14? I think going to champ24 so how many do you think you could get with dave?

that is assuming your vote with champ24

My vote is going for champ...

I'm almost positive I can get you 10 (if he doesn't play dead)

That's only 24 votes...that leaves 16 out there....still enough to take me out... :(

I can guarantee you aren't the one that is targeted

I mean......guarantee, w/o a doubt

the other target is another member of your alliance, I'm sure you can figure it out

I figured that....

And, once you all take out that player...I no longer have any alliances...(Except with you, now?);D

that is a distinct possibility if I can see that I can trust you based on this vote :)

Only time will tell! :curtsey:

:kiss: looks like I can trust ya ^5

It looks like you can! :sunshine: :thanku:

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 03:03 PM
hmm..... that is a good arguement, maybe by the weeked my head will be cooled, but as of now, im still pissed at all of you!! :giggle:

HotRod?? What are your last words......wait.......death sentence.....

ok let me start over, why do you think you should win?? :~ohyah!:

Because I played hard/dirty/low/mean/wicked you know the way it should be played. I backstabbed some stole tons of info from others plotted peoples destruction and enjoyed every second of my evil work. Im not going kiss any butt I played hard enough to get where I am.

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Because I played hard/dirty/low/mean/wicked you know the way it should be played. I backstabbed some stole tons of info from others plotted peoples destruction and enjoyed every second of my evil work. Im not going kiss any butt I played hard enough to get where I am.

yeah me either

you either liked how I played or didn't

but I do like revealing some of these PMs, that is fun :giggle:

ludo21
03-22-2006, 03:04 PM
like I could trust smalltowngrl

damn women

It looks like you can! :sunshine: :thanku:

what a good man Hilarious!

ludo21
03-22-2006, 03:05 PM

hmmm... Survivor esque traits.....definitely will be taken into consideration :thumbsup:

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
yeah me either

you either liked how I played or didn't

but I do like revealing some of these PMs, that is fun :giggle:

LOL Im enjoying some of your PMs also well except the one with the whole "I think shes talking out her ***" thing....;D

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Looks like all three defendants are resorting to the Moussaoui defense.

I'm evil!

No, I'm more Evil!

No, you're all just diet Evil. Evil light. I'm mostest Evil!

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 03:09 PM

I'm evil!

No, I'm more Evil!

LOL maybe but I think all 3 of us agree you and your games are more evil then us.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 03:09 PM

I'm evil!

No, I'm more Evil!

Well its like choosing between Hitler, Sadaam, and Osama....its impossible!

Where's the good ole Bush choice?? Ha!

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
THE JURY

http://math.boisestate.edu/gas/trial/webopera/images/fury.jpg

BMF Bronco..............Murdered in Round 4.
BIM.........................Murdered in Round 7.
Majikman7...............Annihilated in Round 1.
heydensmom.............Murdered in Round 2.
bfoflcommish.............Murdered in Round 5.
*24champbailey........Murdered in Round 7.
ludo21......................Murdered in Round 11.
DBroncos4life............Murdered in Round 3.
minibronco...............Murdered in Round 13.
Ratboy.....................Murdered in Round 11.
Bronx33...................Murdered in Round 6.
*Dagmar..................Murdered in Round 12.
DomCasual...............Murdered in Round 12.
*Great13.................Murdered in Round 13.
rascal......................Murdered in Round 8.
Mediator12...............Murdered in Round 10.
Smalltowngirl............Murdered in Round 9.

Each Juror gets one vote TO KILL one of the three final contestants.

Fractional votes are amusing, but will not count.

Jurors must PM me with their vote, to make it official, but they are encouraged to post it on the thread as well. With appropriate explanations.

The Deadline for Jury voting is 8:00 PM next Monday NIGHT.

But that's not all. Members of the public may also vote on this thread, by simply posting who they want to die. (To hell with secret polls). EVERYONE except JURY members may vote in this manner (including the final three contestants).

The Contestant most hated and despised by the Public will receive 3 additional votes against them. The second-most hated person, will receive 1 additional vote.

The deadline for Public voting is also 8 PM next MONDAY evening.

In the event that everything winds up tied, the Mole will pick the winner, according to some obscure and arbitrary formula of its own devising.

Thank you for your cooperation.

(Applications for public defenders may be picked up at the front desk)

Bumped by request.

BMF Bronco
03-22-2006, 03:16 PM
My vote is in...

Pezman
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Screw it, my vote is in. I'm voting for Arkansas Bronco, Mile High Shack or Hotrod...

Oh wait...

(Is the thread view screwed up to anyone else btw?)

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 03:21 PM
My vote is in...

Indeed it is.

Jury members must PM me with their official vote before the Monday evening deadline. But I won't announce anything until Monday night. Maybe even in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

That doesn't stop the jury members from posting their votes and their reasoning on this thread. That is something that I encourage, for ratings purposes.

But there has to be a PM to me to make it official.

BMF Bronco
03-22-2006, 03:22 PM
hmm, do I tell who I voted for?

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 03:30 PM

Bring that chit to me manh

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 03:33 PM
right before smalltowngrl screwed us

Okay who do you have voting for Dave? Second it appears that we are targeting 24champ and BIM. Can you get some of their old members to jump on the 24champ bandwagon since he betrayed them?

Im not sure but 24's pissing me off!!!

I like the BIM vote and then either 24 or smalltown. She asked me to sway the vote away from her so maybe I can get her to vote for 24 if she thinks I helped save her ass???

24champ and mini are going to be targets soon the way they've been acting.

BIM is a lock it appears.

If 24champ and mini are both going smalltown we may have no choice but to go with her.

Unless you can convince her to use both barrels on 24champ.

I would like to think she would but do we trust her even if she says she will??? Im 100% certain she will tell me she will if I convince her Im swaying the vote away from her but I could see her not doing what she says???

Forward her that PM of her being targeted by 24champ and mini. Tell her that the alliance is undecided about whether to focus on her or 24champ, but tell her that if she focuses on 24champ we will not vote for her. Tell her I said that.

]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm such a bad actor

ok smalltownhottie here is the story

we need your vote, so I suggest you vote for thedave, we think he is the rat after some investigating, plus he disappeared which is another sign

we are going full guns after him

rascal, I still don't know what he is going to do b/c he doesn't think dave did it, he thinks ludo screwed us over this round, he knows you will sleep b/c you are the biggest target, so he doesn't want to waste his vote on you

but we need you this round........the alliance is cracking after yesterday

I have to submit my vote early today...as I won't have internet access for most of the day....(maybe only for lunch)...so, there's no switching things up.

I figure it like this...if Rascal were going to use his three against me, you all would go with it and I'd be dead with or without Rascals three, playing dead or not.

Thedave, I can do.....

rascal doesn't want to waste his votes, b/c he knows you are going to sleep

Well, as long as you are telling my that I don't NEED to play dead this round, I'll put my vote to thedave, instead.

eh, I can't say that for sure, I mean honestly, if I came out and said, hey listen, you are safe this round, would you believe me?

I mean I am not sure who to trust in my camp anymore, the rascal vote has us scrambling b/c some people planted bombs and slept, so if they would've voted, this would still be working, but alas, it isn't, so the camp is becoming divided

I have asked rascal and he says that he doesn't want to vote for you b/c he is certain you will sleep and he won't believe you if I show him this PM at all

rascal was the only person I could trust in this game, so if he says he doesn't want to waste his vote on you b/c he is certain you are going to sleep, I believe him

Alright...thanks for being upfront with me...I appreciate it.

Ratboy
03-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Someone bump the rules for Jury.

Bronx33
03-22-2006, 03:47 PM

Jurors must PM me with their vote, to make it official, but they are encouraged to post it on the thread as well. With appropriate explanations.

But that's not all. Members of the public may also vote on this thread, by simply posting who they want to die. (To hell with secret polls). EVERYONE except JURY members may vote in this manner (including the final three contestants).

The Contestant most hated and despised by the Public will receive 3 additional votes against them. The second-most hated person, will receive 1 additional vote.

In the event that everything winds up tied, the Mole will pick the winner, according to some obscure and arbitrary formula of its own devising.

Great13
03-22-2006, 03:50 PM
wow 10 pages of strategy revealed.. and i even saw my name tossed in there for good measure.. I never really trusted anyone outside of my first allaince.. ark/bfo/heydensmom.... i just planned on honoring my individual agreements until it came down to the last few rounds.. then BOOM...

the round that Dag + Dom got eliminated was a perfect round for backstabbing.. but i wasn't sure where mini's heart was.. and I would have surely needed ark to mole and then vote with me the next round...

being a mole I had info from both sides so i was in a position to screw either side.. but the fact that i didn't know dom, dag or mini that well was enough to make me stick with the "dark side"

ludo was too jumpy.. i was talking to him from the start.. but it seemed like he was ready to jump from side to side at the drop of a hat.. i thought for sure he was gonna take me out sooner or later...so i voted for him.. and left the idea of replacing him and recruiting ark as a possibilty

and now you know the REST of the story!

PS. I wanted TheDave gone since round 1.. I hated that damn Nick Nolte picture!

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 04:13 PM
wow 10 pages of strategy revealed.. and i even saw my name tossed in there for good measure.. I never really trusted anyone outside of my first allaince.. ark/bfo/heydensmom.... i just planned on honoring my individual agreements until it came down to the last few rounds.. then BOOM...

the round that Dag + Dom got eliminated was a perfect round for backstabbing.. but i wasn't sure where mini's heart was.. and I would have surely needed ark to mole and then vote with me the next round...

being a mole I had info from both sides so i was in a position to screw either side.. but the fact that i didn't know dom, dag or mini that well was enough to make me stick with the "dark side"

ludo was too jumpy.. i was talking to him from the start.. but it seemed like he was ready to jump from side to side at the drop of a hat.. i thought for sure he was gonna take me out sooner or later...so i voted for him.. and left the idea of replacing him and recruiting ark as a possibilty

So what was the story on Mediator's demise? Did you really forget to vote? Or did you take a dive?

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 04:17 PM

Funny. I trusted Bfo pretty damn good. If Heydensmom would have been on the same page as you two things would have ben alot better.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Wow. Next year, we should name the time between the second-to-last vote and the last vote "The Revisionist History Round!"

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 04:18 PM
I want to know WTF Heydensmom was thinking. LOL

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 04:21 PM

I think it's the whole "woman scorned" deal

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
So what was the story on Mediator's demise? Did you really forget to vote? Or did you take a dive?

here ya go

I just seen that he hasnt voted? He told me last night that he couldnt get on the internet today so he was voting last night......

I saw that this may not be good.......

LOL

he could be the rat guys

MY GOD!! What have I done!! I forgot to vote last night..and I was picking up trash on the side of the highway all day (community service).. I'm not the rat.. but I understand if you guys vote me off.. I was supposed to check back for arkansas' reply to make sure Ludo was the vote last night.. and I fell asleep. Sorry I let you guys down. My vote was the difference between med staying and ludo going. DAMN!

so are you still with us?

yup... and the other side is targeting ratboy

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
You BASTARD! You should have switched. We would have picked them off, one by one.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
So, who is Elim, Oleg, and The Mole?

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 04:25 PM

Lots of good stuff back on pages 27-28.

One of the highlights of the show IMHO.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 04:27 PM
So, who is Elim, Oleg, and The Mole?

God only knows who Elim and Oleg are. One of you, I imagine.

I think I know who the Mole is but I'm honestly not sure. Better ask the Mole.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 04:30 PM
You BASTARD! You should have switched. We would have picked them off, one by one.

If it's any consolation, you killed him with your stench-bomb in Fabrics.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 04:32 PM
If it's any consolation, you killed him with your stench-bomb in Fabrics.
It was a consolation, to be honest. I just wish minibronco would have had some tie-breakers, so that ludo's stink bomb could have counted, too.

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 04:35 PM

We already know you voted for me ;D

bfoflcommish
03-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Funny. I trusted Bfo pretty damn good. If Heydensmom would have been on the same page as you two things would have ben alot better.

hey I tried get them to vote our way but it just didn't work out.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I am going to start a grass roots campaign to encourage everybody not to vote, unless you guys start giving some valid reasons why you deserve the vote over your little buddies.

You are all acting like you've won, when all you've done is get to the final three.

So Hotrod, why do you deserve to win more than Arkansas and MHS?

MHS, why do you deserve to win more than Hotrod and Arkansas?

Arkansas, why do you deserve to win more than Hotrod and MHS?

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 04:47 PM
I am going to start a grass roots campaign to encourage everybody not to vote, unless you guys start giving some valid reasons why you deserve the vote over your little buddies.

You are all acting like you've won, when all you've done is get to the final three.

I say start your campaign

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM

eh, you can either vote for me or not

I wanted to make the finals, like I did in season 1 and I did

sure I'd like to win, b/c I'm a competitive perfectionist and I rarely play something to lose...LOL

everyone knows how I played, you either liked my style or you didn't

hotrod played great, getting some good inside info

ark played good as well keeping up with great13 and surviving a round, which made him more loyal to the evil empire

who played the best of us?

I guess it depends on how you prefer this game to be played

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Im not going to get into a pissing match either vote the way you want.

Mile High Shack
03-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Im not going to get into a pissing match either vote the way you want.

Their group ate their own young, I guess they expect us to do the same

;)

I bet it's killing them to know how we determined who would be off'd this round

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 04:59 PM

;)

well we will keep that to ourselves. No reason to let them know everything.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:01 PM
You all decide this now? Next year, we should call this Survivor(s).

CBS should think about this for Survivor. "This week, on Survivor. We get it down to three. Next week, it's America's Most Entertaining Polka Mishaps!"

Lame.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:03 PM

;)

You determined who would be off'd? As in, Great13? How, pray tell, did you determine this?

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:03 PM

;)

LOL Ive been dying to say but dont want to even go there just yet Ha!

See thats IMO why our group made the finals. We were better orgainized and refused to 'eat ourselves". A perfect example is the last zombie vote round. They screwed themselves splitting the zombie vote. That gave us a window to take down two of them when we may not have been able to. We were able to quickly react to their mistake and take advantage of it.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
You determined who would be off'd? As in, Great13? How, pray tell, did you determine this?
It was just how the stars were aligned last night it clearly said kill great.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:06 PM
LOL Ive been dying to say but dont want to even go there just yet Ha!

See thats IMO why our group made the finals. We were better orgainized and refused to 'eat ourselves". A perfect example is the last zombie vote round. They screwed themselves splitting the zombie vote. That gave us a window to take down two of them when we may not have been able to. We were able to quickly react to their mistake and take advantage of it.
And yet, had ludo and Dagmar not had to vote so early, one of you would have been gone. I guess you guys somehow planned ludo's snowboarding. You really are good! :rofl:

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:06 PM
You all decide this now? Next year, we should call this Survivor(s).

CBS should think about this for Survivor. "This week, on Survivor. We get it down to three. Next week, it's America's Most Entertaining Polka Mishaps!"

Lame.

Sure it would have been more entertaining if atleast one of you could have made it but what can we do give your side a 'wild card' spot on the finals stand ;D

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
And yet, had ludo and Dagmar not had to vote so early, one of you would have been gone. I guess you guys somehow planned ludo's snowboarding. You really are good! :rofl:

Now how would someones early vote force them to make a mistake like splitting the vote???

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Now how would someones early vote force them to make a mistake like splitting the vote???
You never talked anyone out of a vote with last-minute information?

I logged on at about 9:30 that morning, and already had ludo's and Dagmar's votes. I knew we were probably screwed, and I had made a commitment the night before not to leave minibronco hanging. Otherwise, it would have been MHS that would have been gone.

That being said, it works that way sometimes - like it did when Mediator got voted out. It's just reeks a little of revisionist history to make it sound like it was all orchestrated.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
I'll tell Dave to save you a spot. ;D

Please, NOOOO...he keeps stealing my panties! For some reason he likes wearing them! :rofl:

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
You never talked anyone out of a vote with last-minute information?

I logged on at about 9:30 that morning, and already had ludo's and Dagmar's votes. I knew we were probably screwed, and I had made a commitment the night before not to leave minibronco hanging. Otherwise, it would have been MHS that would have been gone.

That being said, it works that way sometimes - like it did when Mediator got voted out. It's just reeks a little of revisionist history to make it sound like it was all orchestrated.

Point taken.......see I can be a nice guy also ;D

That split vote did finish off your team thou. Im not sure what the thinking was on that??? You all had the votes to prolly take out someone but not by splitting the vote.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Point taken.......see I can be a nice guy also ;D

That split vote did finish off your team thou. Im not sure what the thinking was on that??? You all had the votes to prolly take out someone but not by splitting the vote.
What we were thinking was that minibronco probably saved your ass. Everyone was voting for you, and minibronco told me he wouldn't vote for you, but he would vote for MHS. That was way late the night before. Before I could tell everyone to change their vote, some had voted.

It was my bad. I didn't anticipate the early votes.

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
What we were thinking was that minibronco probably saved your ass. Everyone was voting for you, and minibronco told me he wouldn't vote for you, but he would vote for MHS. That was way late the night before. Before I could tell everyone to change their vote, some had voted.

It was my bad. I didn't anticipate the early votes.

That happens we had a couple of rounds where we had peeps vote early and then things changed. As far as the mini thing goes I know he refused to vote for me because we had a side alliance going. I had also saved his *** on atleast two occassions by getting the group to go in another direction. I actually refused to vote for him today.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
It was just how the stars were aligned last night it clearly said kill great.

http://www.tccorp.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Stars-R-Right-Button.jpg

http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/b/e/beckett2/kthulhu_copy.jpg

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry. Little inside joke there.

Please continue.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
That happens we had a couple of rounds where we had peeps vote early and then things changed. As far as the mini thing goes I know he refused to vote for me because we had a side alliance going. I had also saved his *** on atleast two occassions by getting the group to go in another direction. I actually refused to vote for him today.
So, according to the PM you just sent me, I should vote for you because Arkansas wears women's clothes and MHS is a closet communist? ;)

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:26 PM
So, according to the PM you just sent me, I should vote for you because Arkansas wears women's clothes and MHS is a closet communist? ;)

I did not just send you a PM you trouble maker Ha! Althou Ark did spend alot of time in fabrics not sure what he was doing there.

Face it were not "eating ourselves" ;D

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Even if I wanted to beat down the other two what would I say. Those rats stuck with me thru thick and thin. Then had the nerve to be good moles/stratagy planners. Bastages.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:27 PM

Uhm ... You might want to double-check how the vote works this time.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
In all seriousness, I think you, Hotrod, are playing it cool because you have made an assumption that everyone is goint to cast their final vote for you. And that is probably a fair assumption. MHS has pissed off more people than you (how, I don't know - but that seems to be the general consensus), and Arkansas Bronco is handicapped by the perception (fair or not) that he just rode everyone's coat tails. I wonder what you'd be saying if you didn't feel so confident in the final vote.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
THE JURY

Bump. (emphasis added)

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:31 PM
In all seriousness, I think you, Hotrod, are playing it cool because you have made an assumption that everyone is goint to cast their final vote for you. And that is probably a fair assumption. MHS has pissed off more people than you (how, I don't know - but that seems to be the general consensus), and Arkansas Bronco is handicapped by the perception (fair or not) that he just rode everyone's coat tails. I wonder what you'd be saying if you didn't feel so confident in the final vote.

No not really I think I pissed off alot of people. If not I tried to ;D

I think Ark has a really good shot at this because pretty much whoever Shack did not piss off I did.

Honestly I hope Shack or Ark wins they deserve it. Do I want to win sure I do I wont lie but I wont feel the least bit bad if either of the take home the grand prize.......whatever that is

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:33 PM
I wonder if people realize you get to vote for the one you least want to win...ie kill off

Is that right OD you dont vote for the winner per se just the loser.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:35 PM
I wonder if people realize you get to vote for the one you least want to win...ie kill off

Is that right OD you dont vote for the winner per se just the loser.

Yes. The vote is to kill someone.

And the prize is that we will split the money collected for the entry fees 75/10/5 among the three finishers, with ODY and I keeping the other 10% for our work.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
ODY ... you did remember to collect all the entry fees?

Right?

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Lots of good stuff back on pages 27-28.

One of the highlights of the show IMHO.

Read Hotrod's and my user notes!

EDIT...oops...I was trying to quote whoever wanted to know about Elim and the mole characters...

BMF Bronco
03-22-2006, 05:37 PM
We already know you voted for me ;D
nah man, you played a good game. SO it's down to the two of you bastards!

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Bump. (emphasis added)
Oh, I see. I figured it was like Survivor, where we voted for who we wanted to win on the last one.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change the concept of arguing each person's fate. There has to be a way to bait them into doing that. I've been trying. Plus, I am careening towards 2,000 posts. I figure I can get there by mid-evening if I can start a flame war.

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Read Hotrod's and my user notes!

LOL Pez your the devil I just know it

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Oh, I see. I figured it was like Survivor, where we voted for who we wanted to win on the last one.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change the concept of arguing each person's fate. There has to be a way to bait them into doing that. I've been trying. Plus, I am careening towards 2,000 posts. I figure I can get there by mid-evening if I can start a flame war.

Holy crap Im heading for 10,000 posts of nothing but BS if it were not for Mock I would be the mascot of the Mane.

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Holy crap Im heading for 10,000 posts of nothing but BS if it were not for Mock I would be the mascot of the Mane.
No kidding. You need to get a job and/or a hobby. Or get a few cats and just go for broke!

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
so did the dark rounds get explained? Im just wondering what happened during them.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
LOL Pez your the devil I just know it

What?? I told you...it is I! 8')

bfoflcommish
03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Yes. The vote is to kill someone.

And the prize is that we will split the money collected for the entry fees 75/10/5 among the three finishers, with ODY and I keeping the other 10% for our work.

http://www.amphi.com/district/news/images/6534357DAF1F47408DD949FC5E6FD341.jpg

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 05:50 PM
hey I tried get them to vote our way but it just didn't work out.
I know you did. I don't know what her plan was. If it was to get tossed out and steal my thunder then it worked :rofl:

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:53 PM
I know you did. I don't know what her plan was. If it was to get tossed out and steal my thunder then it worked :rofl:

Tell me your not trying to figure out "woman" logic thats an impossible task

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Ironic that he says this, since he seems to be so in like with Arkansas, and he just told me that Arkansas dresses in women's clothing. :poke:

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM

hmmm....not quite sure how I should take that!

I'm a very logical person...when I know what the hell is going on!!

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 05:59 PM
smalltown what was her plan of attack?

Hotrod
03-22-2006, 05:59 PM
hmmm....not quite sure how I should take that!

I'm a very logical person...when I know what the hell is going on!!

LOL you maybe the exception to the rule.

And that whole "she talking out her ***" thing well I dont know what to say about that ;D

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 06:07 PM
LOL you maybe the exception to the rule.

And that whole "she talking out her ***" thing well I dont know what to say about that ;D

Yeah...well, I believe it like a hole in the head! To which I have NONE! Yeah yea...kiss up now...sheesh! A typical man...kisses up when he want something from ya! No favors for you, buddy!

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 06:07 PM
smalltown what was her plan of attack?

I posted my thoughts several pages back...

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 06:12 PM
There is ONE very good thing that came from this game....

...but, I don't think I'll share that here!! :~ohyah!:

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 06:15 PM

What? Now that sounds like it might bump the post count on this thread a bit. Let's hear it!

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 06:17 PM

WAIT! You have a think for Oleg Gordievsky, don't you!?!

You little vixen, you!

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 06:20 PM
WAIT! You have a think for Oleg Gordievsky, don't you!?!

You little vixen, you!

I'll never tell!

See, you all think I tell all...but, nope...my lips are sealed!! ;)

heydensmom
03-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Ok like I knew I would I'm so out of the loop...I log on and get a message about jury vote, but I don't even know who's still in....who's left?

Great13
03-22-2006, 07:04 PM

yeah I really forgot to vote...

but I might have overdone it with the whole "sky is falling" bit..

Great13
03-22-2006, 07:08 PM

;)

What?!? Why wasn't I in on this "determining".. you back stabbing bastards!! LOL

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 07:09 PM
What?!? Why wasn't I in on this "determining".. you back stabbing bastards!! LOL
because you cant read the stars like I can....

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 07:32 PM
so did the dark rounds get explained? Im just wondering what happened during them.

Some people have explained what they think happened. The actual votes those rounds won't be revealed until after the game is over.

Ratboy
03-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Pretty tough choice. I had an alliance with all 3 of those guys.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 07:41 PM

I told you they would. Even if you did turn out to be a 2 timing backstabber yourself 8')

Great13
03-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I told you they would. Even if you did turn out to be a 2 timing backstabber yourself 8')

well when the time came.. I had to kill you to ensure my own survival.. you decided to roll with BMF and BIM and those guys...when I told you they were going down.. and I was gonna play closer to the other side.. until the time was right..
I didn't plan on staying loyal til the end.. *sniff*..but they were such a great group of guys....

excuse me.. I need to go have a good cry.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Please, NOOOO...he keeps stealing my panties! For some reason he likes wearing them! :rofl:

Probably trying to compensate for the fact that dead guys stay stiff longer.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 07:52 PM
well when the time came.. I had to kill you to ensure my own survival.. you decided to roll with BMF and BIM and those guys...when I told you they were going down.. and I was gonna play closer to the other side.. until the time was right..
I didn't plan on staying loyal til the end.. *sniff*..but they were such a great group of guys....

I would have done the same to you in a heartbeat :~ohyah!: But i never got the chance to.

I rolled with them because they offered the tree branch loyalty. No one else did, and at that point in the game, it was time to join up, or get ousted. Lasted longer than i thought i would, thats for sure.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
http://www.amphi.com/district/news/images/6534357DAF1F47408DD949FC5E6FD341.jpg

Yeah, well about all that ...

... turns out that our overhead was a little higher than expected so net profits are around zero.

But, perhaps next year, we'll come up with the cash to commision a small ... very very small ... trophy.

The "Sausage Cup" or something like that ... with the names of all previous winners engraved somewhere on the base.

Underneath, most likely.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Pretty tough choice. I had an alliance with all 3 of those guys.

Translation: My Vote is for Sale.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 08:02 PM
THE JURY

By request, another bump.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 08:05 PM
well when the time came.. I had to kill you to ensure my own survival...

That's the same thing I told my first wife.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 08:05 PM
By request, another bump.

TY OD.!!!!

Who should i KILL???

MHS? HotRod? ARK??

They all represent what is evil in the world. But there can only be one!

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 08:07 PM

ok ok you got it out of me Rascal said you had to die and we have to follow orders. I tried to reason with him but it didnt help at all.

ludo21
03-22-2006, 08:09 PM
ok ok you got it out of me Rascal said you had to die and we have to follow orders. I tried to reason with him but it didnt help at all.

Thats where the game turned for me. I wanted to do my own thing. ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Thats where the game turned for me. I wanted to do my own thing. ;D
And you died.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 08:15 PM

Ahhh ... The Son of Sam defense.

Great13
03-22-2006, 08:15 PM
And you died.

The End.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I didnt want to have to do this but it realy wasnt Rascal. Rascal was just the coverboy. Old Dude has been dirrecting us from the start to torment everyone else for his personal ammusment. I would post the pm's i got that told me what he wanted but i was a rookie and deleted them, I am sure the others will not release them either from fear of Old Dude.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 08:23 PM
I think Survivor IV needs about 30 contestants to top this display of treachery, sausage-longing, and necrophilia.

We may have to import some extra contestants next time. Do you still hang out on that website for Furries? A couple of them know enough about football to pass as warm weather fans.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 08:24 PM
We may have to import some extra contestants next time. Do you still hang out on that website for Furries? A couple of them know enough about football to pass as warm weather fans.
If it jumped up to 30 the entire first week should be double elim. everyday. IMO.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 08:27 PM
I didnt want to have to do this but it realy wasnt Rascal. Rascal was just the coverboy. Old Dude has been dirrecting us from the start to torment everyone else for his personal ammusment. I would post the pm's i got that told me what he wanted but i was a rookie and deleted them, I am sure the others will not release them either from fear of Old Dude.

Not true. I have taken no personal amusement out of this at all. In fact, I think the whole thing is disturbing. I've even invited some of my friends to view the site to see just how disturbing it is. And while it's true that we did have some popcorn and beer, we were going to have it anyway. And the puddles of pee on the floor were made by the dog.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Not true. I have taken no personal amusement out of this at all. In fact, I think the whole thing is disturbing. I've even invited some of my friends to view the site to see just how disturbing it is. And while it's true that we did have some popcorn and beer, we were going to have it anyway. And the puddles of pee on the floor were made by the dog.
How dare you call one of your supporters a liar..... :rofl:

Dagmar
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Who wants me to vote for whom and why? I'm selling...

minibronco
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
name: minibronco

final place: tied for 4th

total posts: 7

alliances with: (1-7) hotrod, 24champbailey, heydensmom, smalltowngrll, rascal (8-13) domcasual, ludo

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Who wants me to vote for whom and why? I'm selling...
And i speak from most of us that we arn't selling. Ill break this down from how i feel now like i also told someone else. I view this like the Olymics and we are all runners from the USA. We all want to win but if we dont then I am still proud that someone else from my country did. So vote how you will. You know how we played. Also dag. I sent you a few pm's trying to get you to side up with me earlier in this game and you never followed up on it so more or less it was your loss. And like i said before if i didnt screw up and vote wrong earlier (although even if I had the right info i wouldnt have voted Heydensmom i would have just pissed it away somewhere) I would have made one hell of a spash later if i had "stayed" with DB4L then turned in the heat of battle. Most of my work was done behind closed doors like the others (Hot and Shack).

minibronco
03-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Unfortunately, I go to school so I have to make all my votes, the night after, often missing the PM's the next morning and being completely clueless. I guess being clueless works.

Dagmar
03-22-2006, 09:28 PM
And i speak from most of us that we arn't selling. Ill break this down from how i feel now like i also told someone else. I view this like the Olymics and we are all runners from the USA. We all want to win but if we dont then I am still proud that someone else from my country did. So vote how you will. You know how we played. Also dag. I sent you a few pm's trying to get you to side up with me earlier in this game and you never followed up on it so more or less it was your loss. And like i said before if i didnt screw up and vote wrong earlier (although even if I had the right info i wouldnt have voted Heydensmom i would have just pissed it away somewhere) I would have made one hell of a spash later if i had "stayed" with DB4L then turned in the heat of battle. Most of my work was done behind closed doors like the others (Hot and Shack).

Jiminy Christmas Ark, it was just a joke...
This isn't NATO and the UN...

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Jiminy Christmas Ark, it was just a joke...
This isn't NATO and the UN...
Its pretty close. ;)

DBroncos4life
03-22-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't get you people. Oh if you guys would have joined our side you would have lasted. Blah blah. Joy this would have been a fun game if everyone was on the same ****ing side.

Dagmar
03-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately, I go to school so I have to make all my votes, the night after, often missing the PM's the next morning and being completely clueless. I guess being clueless works.
Yeh, stupid leaving for work early screwed me a couple of times.
My best day was last Friday when I was off.

People need to chill out a little bit, I for one had a lot of fun!

:thumbsup: :welcome:

Dagmar
03-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I also went by the theory of trying to hang with some newbs and stay reasonably anonymous as if I had hung with the Vets I would have been fine till it was time to take out one of our own herd then it woulda been dead newby!
(Med helped me out though.)

TheDave
03-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Fvck it.... I deserve to win. Vote for me :)

Where the hell is CBF1 when you need him?

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 10:18 PM

Hmmm...then I take it you've never really trained for an Olympic event. Because, most olympians I've ever known or watched, heck, almost any athlete trains hard...the fight for their event. It's not a "team" sport...there is ONE winner...everyone else loses. You all worked off of each other to get to where you are...but, sorry charlie, it's no longer a team. It's an individual thing! Lay down and die...go ahead. But, then I say the winner is then no longer a winner, but the consolation!

Rascal
03-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Fvck it.... I deserve to win. Vote for me :)

Where the hell is CBF1 when you need him?

So how many times were you tempted to eliminate me this game?

LOL

TheDave
03-22-2006, 10:25 PM
So how many times were you tempted to eliminate me this game?

LOL

none... This game was way too easy with us sticking together. Plus i was looking foward to finding out if Hotrod was as bad as Spider at picking basketball scores :rofl:

235!

Rascal
03-22-2006, 10:36 PM
none... This game was way too easy with us sticking together. Plus i was looking foward to finding out if Hotrod was as bad as Spider at picking basketball scores :rofl:

235!

Same here.

This was a lot easier for us, no offense guys, then Survivor one. We had to work our asses off every single day in Survivor One to get to the end and even then we almost blew it all to hell.

This had higher ratings then survivor one but for the four horseman it was considerably less stressful.

I was talking to Shack on the phone the other night and we were talking about Survivor one and I said the term "sausage fest". My wife heard it and I think I lost some of her respect, and trying to explain it only made it worse. LOL

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Time for a little pep talk.

I know what some of you are thinking. You're thinking ... this is a tough game. The odds are against me. If I can't win, I'll just try my best and be happy with the results. After all, I've made it into the top half ...

And who knows? With a lttle luck, maybe I can last another couple rounds and make it into the final five or six. Maybe even the final three or four.

Second place would be quite an accomplishment out of a field of 22.

Well, just consider this:

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

"There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game, and that's first place. I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place bowl game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been an American zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

"Every time a football player goes to ply his trade he's got to play from the ground up — from the soles of his feet right up to his head. Every inch of him has to play. Some guys play with their heads. That's O.K. You've got to be smart to be number one in any business. But more importantly, you've got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body. If you're lucky enough to find a guy with a lot of head and a lot of heart, he's never going to come off the field second.

"Running a football team is no different than running any other kind of organization — an army, a political party or a business. The principles are the same. The object is to win — to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don't think it is.

"It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there — to compete. To know the rules and objectives when they get in the game. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules — but to win.

"And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the harsh reality of head to head combat.

"I don't say these things because I believe in the "brute" nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle — victorious."

- - Vince Lombardi

So remember this ...

There can be only one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

Hail to the King, Baby.

Took me awhile to find it, but BUMP!

(no telling how many 13 and 14 year old boys had their young lives traumatized by fat law-school drop out civics teachers quoting that speech in junior high football practice.)

OldDudetheYounger
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, well about all that ...

... turns out that our overhead was a little higher than expected so net profits are around zero.

But, perhaps next year, we'll come up with the cash to commision a small ... very very small ... trophy.

The "Sausage Cup" or something like that ... with the names of all previous winners engraved somewhere on the base.

Underneath, most likely.

Sorry 'bout that. No one told me it was prize money, so I blew it all on hookers, blow and poker.

Ratboy
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I cant vote. I had an alliance with you all. I can't vote any of you off.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I cant vote. I had an alliance with you all. I can't vote any of you off.

Translation: No one's offering me a big enough payoff yet, but I'm still open for bribes.

Ratboy
03-22-2006, 10:40 PM
MHS or Arkansas. It's pretty tough choice.

Ratboy
03-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Translation: No one's offering me a big enough payoff yet, but I'm still open for bribes.

:rofl: I don't accept money, however i will accept a Broncos jersey.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Same here.

This was a lot easier for us, no offense guys, then Survivor one. We had to work our asses off every single day in Survivor One to get to the end and even then we almost blew it all to hell.

This had higher ratings then survivor one but for the four horseman it was considerably less stressful.

IMO that was because we trusted each other. I didn't spend one second wondering what the other 3 were doing. We would make a plan, send out ridiculous amounts of pm's (some real... most of the rest not) forward them off to each other and we had every round figured out... at least pretty well figured out.

Too bad real life got in the way... damn i need to get my priorities straight Hilarious!

Pick Six
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
IMO that was because we trusted each other. I didn't spend one second wondering what the other 3 were doing. We would make a plan, send out ridiculous amounts of pm's (some real... most of the rest not) forward them off to each other and we had every round figured out... at least pretty well figured out.

Too bad real life got in the way... damn i need to get my priorities straight Hilarious!

BTW...welcome back, Dave...:thumbs:

TheDave
03-22-2006, 10:46 PM
I was talking to Shack on the phone the other night and we were talking about Survivor one and I said the term "sausage fest". My wife heard it and I think I lost some of her respect, and trying to explain it only made it worse. LOL

I've got that beat.... I let my wife read the first Survivor thread. There is still some weirdness between us

ludo21
03-22-2006, 10:47 PM

yeah, you dumb vets!

I really didnt trust anyone till the end when i HAD to because i was on the block for the last few rounds i was alive.

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 10:48 PM

That's okay. We're going to replace you in Survivor IV with some furries and a really boring ex-Marine.

Last time we played D&D the Bastich made us map with friggin' ink brushes by candlelight. I think that's what drove ODY over the edge. That, and the Giant Killer Centipede with 100 poison attacks a round.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 10:51 PM
That's okay. We're going to replace you in Survivor IV with some furries and a really boring ex-Marine.

Last time we played D&D the Bastich made us map with friggin' ink brushes by candlelight. I think that's what drove ODY over the edge. That, and the Giant Killer Centipede with 100 poison attacks a round.

Sorry i never pm'd you to let you know what was going on... probably going to be going on for a few more months!

Rule #1 - never open a business with a friend
Rule #2 - Never let that business make money
Rule #3 - If you fail at 1 and 2 never let said friend out of sight :thumbs:

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 10:58 PM

Translation....

You all are a bunch of pussies and the only one with a enough balls to call you all out is a WOMAN!! :rofl:

Haha...ok, I've always wanted to say that, just never had the right opportunity! It just seemed the right fit now!

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 10:59 PM

235!
Actualy you would be suprised. :)

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Hmmm...then I take it you've never really trained for an Olympic event. Because, most olympians I've ever known or watched, heck, almost any athlete trains hard...the fight for their event. It's not a "team" sport...there is ONE winner...everyone else loses. You all worked off of each other to get to where you are...but, sorry charlie, it's no longer a team. It's an individual thing! Lay down and die...go ahead. But, then I say the winner is then no longer a winner, but the consolation!
So you are telling me that if you were from france and you had team mates you would rather let a german get it then your team mate? that is rubbish in my eyes and i have no problem if i cant win then they do theory.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:03 PM
It's good to see all the people voted out are still holding tight to their "moral victory"LOL

ludo21
03-22-2006, 11:04 PM
And you died.

had fun doing it.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I don't get you people. Oh if you guys would have joined our side you would have lasted. Blah blah. Joy this would have been a fun game if everyone was on the same ****ing side.
not enirly i never told him where i stood actualy i told him i was all alone and trying to find teamates hahah. (pardon the spelling i have plenty of bourbon on my mind)

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:06 PM
So you are telling me that if you were from france and you had team mates you would rather let a german get it then your team mate? that is rubbish in my eyes and i have no problem if i cant win then they do theory.

If I'm racing in ...lets say the 100 in track. I've worked my arse off in rigorous training. I don't care what country your from, I'm going to work my hardest to make sure that it's me that crosses the line. Everything else is secondary to making sure that I cross that line first.

The remote thought of another person from my country crossing that line before another country is just that...remote. I want to make sure that it's me that crosses the line. I've worked hard, I've fought the good fight...I want to WIN that race at all costs! There IS no other option. Losing, is NOT an option!

Old Dude
03-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I'd like to stick around and fuel the fire, but my wife is coming home now, and I need to act normal for awhile.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:08 PM
I'd like to stick around and fuel the fire, but my wife is coming home now, and I need to act normal for awhile.

Good luck with that ;)

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 11:08 PM
If I'm racing in ...lets say the 100 in track. I've worked my arse off in rigorous training. I don't care what country your from, I'm going to work my hardest to make sure that it's me that crosses the line. Everything else is secondary to making sure that I cross that line first.

The remote thought of another person from my country crossing that line before another country is just that...remote. I want to make sure that it's me that crosses the line. I've worked hard, I've fought the good fight...I want to WIN that race at all costs! There IS no other option. Losing, is NOT an option!
but loosing is an option you did that. I am just saying that if you do not win would you like to see you enemy with the gold. argue it all you want but my view no matter where i stand will hold.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:13 PM
If I'm racing in ...lets say the 100 in track

Zombies can't run

I've worked my arse off in rigorous training.

Zombies can't work their ass off

I don't care what country your from, I'm going to work my hardest to make sure that it's me that crosses the line.

Zombies still can't work

Everything else is secondary to making sure that I cross that line first.

Actually everything else is secondary to eating others brains

The remote thought of another person from my country crossing that line before another country is just that...remote.

Zombies don't have thoughts, let alone remote ones...

I want to make sure that it's me that crosses the line. I've worked hard, I've fought the good fight...I want to WIN that race at all costs! There IS no other option. Losing, is NOT an option!

Read: I want to win so i can afford a new glass eye ;)

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Zombies can't run

Zombies can't work their ass off

Zombies still can't work

Actually everything else is secondary to eating others brains

Zombies don't have thoughts, let alone remote ones...

Read: I want to win so i can afford a new glass eye ;)

No...I dont need a new glass eye...

I need to visit Victoria's Secret cause you keep steeling my panties! :rofl:

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:16 PM
No...I dont need a new glass eye...

I need to visit Victoria's Secret cause you keep steeling my panties! :rofl:

mmmm.... the "splitter"

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 11:18 PM
The French don't shower. I would rather a clean person won it.

When I was a kid, my two female German cousins visited us. I was probably ten, and they were sixteen or so, and I thought they were hot. (I had never met them, so the cousin thing really didn't apply - so spare me the incest sermon!) One day, we were driving through Rocky Mountain National Park, and one of them reached over me to get something whilst wearing a sleeveless shirt. I got an eyeful of her armpit, which was unshaven.

Oh. Dear. Lord.

It affected me. It really affected me.

I had no idea women could even grow armpit hair. I just figured they were all smooth. I was seriously traumatized.

So, I wouldn't want the smelly French guy or the hairy German girl to win. I would probably pull for someone from Sweden. They're usually hot.

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM

When I was a kid, my two female German cousins visited us. I was probably ten, and they were sixteen or so, and I thought they were hot. (I had never met them, so the cousin thing really didn't apply - so spare me the incest sermon!) One day, we were driving through Rocky Mountain National Park, and one of them reached over me to get something whilst wearing a sleeveless shirt. I got an eyeful of her armpit, which was unshaven.

Oh. Dear. Lord.

I had no idea women could even grow armpit hair. I just figured they were all smooth. I was seriously traumatized.

So, I wouldn't want the smelly French guy or the hairy German girl to win. I would probably pull for someone from Sweden. They're usually hot.
I think TheDave is swedish, just from what i have heard.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM

Oh. Dear. Lord.

I find myself stragely attracted to your story. Next time could you please start it with...

Dear Penthouse Letters,

I never thought it could happen to me, but boy was I wrong....

Pick Six
03-22-2006, 11:24 PM
The suspense of the final vote is killing...err..eating at the zombies...

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 11:26 PM
I find myself stragely attracted to your story. Next time could you please start it with...

Rejected Letters to Penthouse
by David Neilsen

Dear Penthouse Letters,

I never thought it could happen to me, but boy was I wrong....
I have never looked at a Penthouse, so I do not get your reference to Penthouse letter cliches.

smalltowngrll
03-22-2006, 11:26 PM
ewwwww :oyvey: :saywhat:

DomCasual
03-22-2006, 11:28 PM
I think TheDave is swedish, just from what i have heard.
I don't know, man. I have always assumed he was Russian, judging from his avatar. The Russians drink a lot.

TheDave
03-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't know, man. I have always assumed he was Russian, judging from his avatar. The Russians drink a lot.

Irish... and we drink more than the Russians ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Irish... and we drink more than the Russians ;D
Im american and i drink a hell of alot... I dont think that is a good thing.

Rascal
03-23-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm roughly 1/3 German, 1/3 irish, 1/3 scottish, and 1/64 indian (some how I got their skin tone so I'm not white white). I'm sure you can figure out my personality though.

Mediator12
03-23-2006, 12:26 AM
yeah I really forgot to vote...

but I might have overdone it with the whole "sky is falling" bit..

Thanks Again G13, you could have won this if you did not forget!

OBF1
03-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Well the public vote is easy for me. I knew from the start that MHS and Rascal were together, as they were in S1 and they played a great game by staying in as long as they did.... MHS making it this far, I guess the newbies never figured out how to read the old game threads or they would have known this from the start.

I never saw Ark making it this far until mid game, He came out of nowhere in my eyes, compared to Hotrod and MHS he was quiet.

Now Hotrod... Man you are funny as hell. You waved your brashness in everyones face since the start of the game. You had a smart a$$ answer for everything and still managed to stay in the game. You my friend played a great game and were by far the most entertaining for the audience.

I would rather help pick the winner than a loser. Hotrod you would get my vote to be the winner hands down. So it come down to Ark and Shack.

Shack, How in the world you were able to stay in the game with your past history playing this game? Just goes to show that you do not have to be smart to become a contestant ( or know how to read ), You also pretty much kept my boy Dave in the game a long time, Can someone ever really get tired of Dave being put in the same sentence as Sasauge king, meat gazer and cross dresser? I think not. In this case you played a real smart game, kudos to you and congratulations.

This being said, CBF1 votes Arkansas_Bronco DEAD, Nothing personal, but your partners just played a great game against all odds.

Rascal
03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
I've got that beat.... I let my wife read the first Survivor thread. There is still some weirdness between us

LOL

There is no way I let my wife read that thread or this one.