PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR III : ZOMBIE MALL Game Thread (And the Susan Lucci is...Hotrod!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

Hotrod
03-17-2006, 04:14 PM
So OD are the votes almost all in or should I keep hitting refresh this weekend ???

Old Dude
03-17-2006, 04:17 PM
I'd suggest going out and getting hammered with booze.

Maybe someone will run into G13 in a bar this weekend and find out what he was up to...

Hotrod
03-17-2006, 04:18 PM
I'd suggest going out and getting hammered with booze.

Maybe someone will run into G13 in a bar this weekend and find out what he was up to...

I think team "noobie losers" put him with Hoffa but thats just a theory as of now.

Pezman
03-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Ha!

OldDudetheYounger
03-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey ODY, how come you're ignoring me?

Sorry- been away from the computer much of the day and left it running.

I'm back now though!

Great13
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
WOW! I miss one vote and the whole game goes haywire!! Now my team is looking at me as if I'm a rat..or mole.. or some sort of rodent. Ludo.. you lucked up.. because i was gonna vote for you.. but.. as they say blah blah blah NEXT! right? I've honored my alliances all game long.. i make one mistake and costs one of my first allies his life.. Since he was using the ninja theme.. the only peace offering I can give.. is to fall on my sword.. Monday.

I played fair and square..and hoped to win that way.. but I've squandered that chance.. This is the only way I can clear my name.. until Survivor 4.

Good Day.......

DomCasual
03-17-2006, 05:16 PM
WOW! I miss one vote and the whole game goes haywire!! Now my team is looking at me as if I'm a rat..or mole.. or some sort of rodent. Ludo.. you lucked up.. because i was gonna vote for you.. but.. as they say blah blah blah NEXT! right? I've honored my alliances all game long.. i make one mistake and costs one of my first allies his life.. Since he was using the ninja theme.. the only peace offering I can give.. is to fall on my sword.. Monday.

I played fair and square..and hoped to win that way.. but I've squandered that chance.. This is the only way I can clear my name.. until Survivor 4.

Good Day.......
I think what Great13 is saying is that he wants all of you to vote both your votes for him.

Wow. I'm glad that's settled. Who are we targeting for Tuesday? Let's just put this vote behind us. :giggle:

DomCasual
03-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Ha!
Just noticed the new title - that's some funny stuff! Ha!

ludo21
03-17-2006, 06:05 PM
I think what Great13 is saying is that he wants all of you to vote both your votes for him.

Wow. I'm glad that's settled. Who are we targeting for Tuesday? Let's just put this vote behind us. :giggle:

Dont forget to vote Dom, i really am not part of this at all.Ha!

Crushaholic
03-17-2006, 06:13 PM

:pimp:

ludo21
03-17-2006, 06:21 PM
:pimp:

Ha! Let me guess, your the one on the right?? ;D

Hotrod
03-17-2006, 07:42 PM

LOL Ya old JPez err Pez is one funny f***er Ha!

we love ya mole err Pez ;)

Hotrod
03-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Dont forget to vote Dom, i really am not part of this at all.Ha!

Son your alot like my wifes cat I swear that bastage has used up 8 of its 9 lives :~ohyah!:

Or you might be like that nasty rash Dave gave to BIM you know the one that these damn cheap *** Walmart ointments wont cure.

Just die already ;)

TheDave
03-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Damn just sh!t myself..... hate when that happens

ludo21
03-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Son your alot like my wifes cat I swear that bastage has used up 8 of its 9 lives :~ohyah!:

Or you might be like that nasty rash Dave gave to BIM you know the one that these damn cheap *** Walmart ointments wont cure.

Just die already ;)

NEVER!!!!! :spit:

Old Dude
03-18-2006, 07:58 AM
All these twists and turns!

Old Dude
03-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Resolution Sequence

This is the same voting & movement resolution sequence that has been in effect the whole game, but I thought it would help if I spelled it out...

1. Determine when all votes are in, or the deadline has expired.

2. Add up and apply all "normal" votes from survivors.

3. Apply revenge votes from killer zombie if the target(s) were not playing dead.

4. Determine new locations based on movement orders given this round.

5. Determine if I have a Suicide zombie bomber scheduled to off in the Round. If so, this is the phase in which his destination is determined.

6. Simultaneous application of all "explosions" scheduled to go off this round, including time bombs, zombie suicide bombers and "stench" attacks from revenge zombies.

7. Based on all of the forgoing, determine the victim(s), applying tiebreakers if necessary. The victim(s) are killed and become revenge zombies for the next round.

8. Determine whether any asterisks have been "earned" by any of the surviving players this round, and apply disqualification rule to any survivor who has earned his second asterisk.

9. Announce results and proceed to next round.

Note: if someone sets a bomb within a round, and is killed that same round, the bomb still keeps ticking and will go off as scheduled, whether the player who set it is still among the living or not.

ludo21
03-18-2006, 01:24 PM
We are at 151 pages, this sick and twisted game is the biggest yet!!!

Good job OD!!

Old Dude
03-18-2006, 02:05 PM
We are at 151 pages, this sick and twisted game is the biggest yet!!!

Good job OD!!

Thanks to ODY and the Mole and especially to all the players, living and otherwise.

Bronx33
03-18-2006, 02:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/C-burns.png

Excellent....

Hotrod
03-18-2006, 02:54 PM
NEVER!!!!! :spit:

I have one goal left in this game its to see you go down like a cheap crack whore ;)

Alkazar
03-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Wow, I started reading this thread this past Monday and just now caught up to current events! Looks like you folks are having fun even though you did off the only two females in the group! I have to say though that I've been able to figure out who is pulling all the strings around here....Dagmar has been doing a masterful job but even he has to kneel to MiniBronco! Look for Mini to take home the prize! (Of course, TheDave will sneak in that night and steal it)

Elim Garak
03-18-2006, 05:38 PM
O L E G G O R D I E V S K Y
A little bird has passed notes to the studio audience in regards to a spy named Oleg passing information along to the contestents. We are intrigued and are offering the participants this valuable information for a finders fee.

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Ready for the spotlight

DomCasual
03-18-2006, 05:52 PM
A little bird has passed notes to the studio audience in regards to a spy named Oleg passing information along to the contestents. We are intrigued and are offering the participants this valuable information for a finders fee.

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Ready for the spotlight
Interesting http://intellit.muskingum.edu/alpha_folder/G_folder/gordievsky.html

DBroncos4life
03-18-2006, 06:34 PM
looks like hotrod is the target.

ludo21
03-18-2006, 06:35 PM
looks like hotrod is the target.

he wants me gone, but the truth is, he is next, ahahhaahaha ;D

DBroncos4life
03-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Peta got word that he was here killing zombies and they are paying to have him removed. They are giving away naked pics of the models that pose in their adds, you know the ones. Ha!

Bronx33
03-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Peta got word that he was here killing zombies and they are paying to have him removed. They are giving away naked pics of the models that pose in their adds, you know the ones. Ha!

I think they call them PETZ..

DBroncos4life
03-18-2006, 07:08 PM
I think they call them PETZ..
We are talking about pics not seen by the public of stars like.....
Bea Arthur
Pam Anderson
Mary Tyler Moore
Linda Blair
Jamie Lee Curtis
Jennie Garth (hottie)

How could you not toss him for a Bea Arthur pic???

DBroncos4life
03-18-2006, 07:10 PM
I heard there was a real nasty one of Bea and Betty White. Im talking X rated sick ****. PM me for the info on how to get in on this.

DBroncos4life
03-18-2006, 07:29 PM
man I know it Sat night but this could be the slowest day ever on the mane. I guess people are in jail or still drunk.

smalltowngrll
03-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Dang...you all have just turned sick....just sick....I'm so glad I'm a zombie...at least I'm liked in zombie land...nothing like you sausage lovers....maybe I need to take stock in Oscer Meyer? :thumbs:

smalltowngrll
03-19-2006, 12:26 AM
man I know it Sat night but this could be the slowest day ever on the mane. I guess people are in jail or still drunk.

nope..home early...still drunk Ha!

DBroncos4life
03-19-2006, 01:00 AM
Dang...you all have just turned sick....just sick....I'm so glad I'm a zombie...at least I'm liked in zombie land...nothing like you sausage lovers....maybe I need to take stock in Oscer Meyer? :thumbs:
I don't know what you are talking about. Only two people have PMed me about the Bea Arthur pics, Mom and you.

DBroncos4life
03-19-2006, 01:17 AM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4231/ggheader7rt.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

For a lucky few, you can see the Golden Girls at their best in "The Golden Girls do Golden Showers".

Man I think Im killing the ratings. LOL

smalltowngrll
03-19-2006, 01:43 AM
I don't know what you are talking about. Only two people have PMed me about the Bea Arthur pics, Mom and you.

Um....fellow zombie lover....

you MUST have me confused with someone else..because, I can do WITHOUT those Golden Girl pics....really, I can!

Give me boys..I tell ya...I need real MEN! Hilarious! ;D

Old Dude
03-19-2006, 09:30 AM
A few decades ago, a scientist / sociologist named John Calhoun ran some "behavior sink" experiments (also called "Hell's Kitchen" experiments) on the effect of overcrowding on rat populations. Basically, he kept adding rats to the environment until hostilities broke out and rats started to go violently insane. This included all sorts of deviant sexual behavior, gang warfare, suicide and even cannibalism. Many rats had immune systems failures and brain tumors were common. Some just dropped dead, much like the Japanese office workers in overcrowded Tokyo who mysteriously die at their desks without apparent cause.

So please be careful.

Old Dude
03-19-2006, 11:03 AM
As the game grinds down ... our remaining survivors:

Arkansas Bronco
*Dagmar
DomCasual
*Great13
Hotrod
Ludo21
Mile High Shack
Minibronco
Ratboy
TheDave

Guest starring Mediator12 as the killer zombie.

Hotrod
03-19-2006, 12:31 PM

Dude you dont have the sack to vote against me and we both know it!

Dagmar
03-19-2006, 03:31 PM
As long as there is some nice Ranch I have no problem with cannabalism.

24champ
03-19-2006, 03:56 PM

vote for hotrod!!!!!!!

Campaign funded by the swift dead survivors alliance.;D

ludo21
03-19-2006, 04:01 PM

haha, no sack.....thats funny, i had a chance to join and be safe for a few rounds, but i backstabbed Rascal, then took out partner in crime Med.

You might not be next, but trust me, you will be gone sooner than later :thumbs:

DBroncos4life
03-19-2006, 04:30 PM
haha, no sack.....thats funny, i had a chance to join and be safe for a few rounds, but i backstabbed Rascal, then took out partner in crime Med.

You might not be next, but trust me, you will be gone sooner than later :thumbs:
One naked Bea Arthur picture is going your way. LOL

Old Dude
03-19-2006, 04:41 PM
One naked Bea Arthur picture is going your way. LOL

You have any extras? :wiggle:

DBroncos4life
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
You have any extras? :wiggle:
Oh yeah budy, I can't pay people enough to take them :rofl:

Old Dude
03-19-2006, 06:37 PM
27,000 !

ludo21
03-19-2006, 08:17 PM
27,000 !

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No matter what goes down monday im proud to been a rat in this crazy game!! ;D

NFLBRONCO
03-19-2006, 09:24 PM
My brother bought a 99.00 adapter from gamespot this way I can hook HD to XBOX 360 its neat. I like xbox 360 alot.

Bronx33
03-19-2006, 09:53 PM
My brother bought a 99.00 adapter from gamespot this way I can hook HD to XBOX 360 its neat. I like xbox 360 alot.

Well now that you got it up and running we probably won't ever see ya again lol.

Crushaholic
03-20-2006, 02:34 AM
The zombies prepare for another week...

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 05:28 AM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ELECTRONICS
FABRICS
FOOD COURT
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEWARES
SPORTING GOODS
TOYS & AUTOMOTIVE

(Legal locations)

Bump

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 05:29 AM
Scar & Status Update

1. BMF Bronco..............Killed in Round 4.
2. BIM.........................Killed in Round 7.
3. Majikman7................Killed in Round 1.
4. heydensmom.............Killed in Round 2.
5. bfoflcommish.............Killed in Round 5.
6. *24champbailey........Killed in Round 7.
7. hotrod.....................alive xxxxxxxxx (9 scars)
8. **missingnumber7.....Disqualified in Round 7.
9. ludo21.....................alive xxxxxx (6 scars)
10. DBroncos4life..........Killed in Round 3.
11. minibronco.............alive xxxxxxxx (8 scars)
12. Ratboy..................alive and untouched
13. Bronx33.................Killed in Round 6.
14. *Dagmar................alive and untouched
15. DomCasual.............alive xxxx (4 scars)
16. *Great13...............alive x (1 scar)
17. TheDave................alive xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (15 scars)
18. rascal....................killed in Round 8
19. Mile High Shack...... alive xx (2 scars)
20. Arkansas Bronco......alive xxxxxxxxxx (10 scars)
21. Mediator12.............killed in Round 10 and seeking vengeance
22. Smalltowngirl..........killed in Round 9.

Bump

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Today is ROUND 11 and the deadline is Noon.

We are down to TEN players plus the killer Zombie from round 10 (Mediator12). Today will feature a double elimination. Two players will bite the big one. In this round, all players will get two votes (unless they choose to play dead or build bombs, or unless they choose to cast only one). Mediator12 will have 6 votes but only 4 of them can be cast directly at the players. The other two votes are a poison gas attack ("stench of death") that he can only direct at an area. Anyone caught in that area at the end of the turn will take two votes of "damage" and this particular damage cannot be dodged or ducked. The drawback for Mediator12 is that he'll have to guess who is going where. He cannot divide up his "gas" damage. It all goes to one area of his choice. If he fails to designate an area, or fails to vote at all, the stench damage will automatically hit the area he was in when he was originally killed. (toys & Automotive).

Good hunting.

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 06:35 AM
Well played smalltown, dom, dagmar, and Ludo. I had to make a choice well before I wanted to and knew I had chosen poorly when several of your group approached me out of character. As soon as I read those, I knew the safe thing would have been to play dead, but the die had already been cast.
It only takes one mistake and I have made three to date. The percentages finally caught up with me.

Oh well, it was extremely entertaining and I hope You all have had half the fun I have had playing and getting to know each other. I entered this game with the express intent of getting to know some people on this board better since I am far away from the actual activities in Colorado more often than not. Mission accomplished.

Oh, and just to let the masses know, smalltowngrll is really my Sister. I guess I should have told her that on Thursday night before she decided to lead the charge to off me ;D Therefore, nothing really happened with me stalking her. I was just trying to help her keep Rascal, MHS, BIM, BMF at bay. She really likes hotrod though. Bastage.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 06:44 AM
I'm just so confused....I get blamed for everything!! ??? :peace: :flower:

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 06:48 AM
I am sorry you feel that way sis. Mom always liked you better anyways.

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 08:05 AM
vote for hotrod!!!!!!!

Campaign funded by the swift dead survivors alliance.;D

LOL is it something I said...;)

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 08:09 AM
She really likes hotrod though. Bastage.

Woohoo I knew letting her have her way with me would pay off ;D

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Woohoo I knew letting her have her way with me would pay off ;D

LOL

Obviously it did...cuz you're still in the game and I'm not! ;)

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Quite an exciting day ahead for our viewers...

Will Great13 really commit hari kari, or will he find a way to go out with a bang? Or is it all part of some subtle master plan?

Will the rebels escape the death star targeting systems? Or is the death star itself about to blow?

Will Mediator exercise his vengeful perogative or slink quietly away into that good night?

How much longer can Ludo keep up his Matrix-like pinwheeling & dodging?

After all the Taco-Bell gorging in Round 10, is it really safe in there? Or will it be gas-bombed?

Stay tuned, and find out.

The game is afoot.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 08:38 AM
*grabs a tub of popcorn, plops on the couch, feet up*

ahhh...this should be good! Can't wait to watch that "so called" alliance implode! Give me some entertainment boys! :spit:

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 08:39 AM
*grabs a tub of popcorn, plops on the couch, feet up*

ahhh...this should be good! Can't wait to watch that "so called" alliance implode! Give me some entertainment boys! :spit:

My script from the director (OD) says ludo goes down and the stage is set for me to get the girl ;D

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 08:43 AM
eh

I'm likely gone

which is good anyway, my boss is back this week so I have less time to do this

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 08:50 AM
eh

I'm likely gone

boss's what a pain ;D

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Still lots of votes outstanding....

ludo21
03-20-2006, 09:08 AM
eh

I'm likely gone

sadly....you are safe

ludo21
03-20-2006, 09:09 AM
OD, could you please list the areas people were last in??

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 09:11 AM
sadly....you are safe

LOL

either way it's all good

ludo21
03-20-2006, 09:16 AM
LOL

either way it's all good

i just dont understand why people wont help me backstab you. :giggle:

Double elim. really screwed up my chances :~ohyah!:

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 09:20 AM
OD, could you please list the areas people were last in??

Locations at end of round 10.

hotrod...................CUSTOMER SERVICE
ludo21...................FOOD COURT
minibronco .............CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ratboy...................FOOD COURT
*Dagmar.................FOOD COURT
DomCasual..............FOOD COURT
Great13.................FABRICS
TheDave................FABRICS
Mile High Shack.......FOOD COURT
Arkansas Bronco......FOOD COURT
Mediator12.............Killed in TOYS & AUTOMOTIVE

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 09:20 AM
i just dont understand why people wont help me backstab you. :giggle:

Double elim. really screwed up my chances :~ohyah!:

no offense to OD, but this double elim stuff is going to give zombies too much power

but that's just me

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 09:21 AM
no offense to OD, but this double elim stuff is going to give zombies too much power

too much power to what?

ludo21
03-20-2006, 09:25 AM
too much power to what?

exactly..... they are more of them, and plus, they eat people!!! what do we have on them??

Game is going to go back forth to the finals!! :sunshine:

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 09:36 AM
too much power to what?

to take people out

say for instance, 2 of the other people in the alliance get taken out (not likely)

then they will have a massive amount of zombie votes for awhile to outnumber any other vote the other alliance has

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 09:38 AM
to take people out

say for instance, 2 of the other people in the alliance get taken out (not likely)

then they will have a massive amount of zombie votes for awhile to outnumber any other vote the other alliance has

Ya and it also makes it kind of hard/risky to laugh at the losers when they get voted off ;D

ludo21
03-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Ya and it also makes it kind of hard/risky to laugh at the losers when they get voted off ;D

I for one, really like the zombie votes. i may just ask to add a few more for next round. :rofl:

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 09:43 AM
I for one, really like the zombie votes. i may just ask to add a few more for next round. :rofl:

You would trust me with all that power ;D

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 09:45 AM
You would trust me with all that power ;D

Hopefully you mean a few more votes so i can single-handedly take out 1 of you. :)

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Next round could be pretty packed with zombie vengeance, but remember that after that (Round 13 to the finish) zombie votes can only target areas - - not individual players.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Roughly half the votes are in.

Arkansas Bronco
03-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Next round could be pretty packed with zombie vengeance, but remember that after that (Round 13 to the finish) zombie votes can only target areas - - not individual players.
can you repost these rules on upcoming rounds or tell me where to look.

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I can tell you've really been showing restraint in that area.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:12 AM
can you repost these rules on upcoming rounds or tell me where to look.

This is what I posted:

On Monday, we should be down to TEN players plus the killer Zombie from round 10. Monday will feature a double elimination. Two players will bite the big one. In that round, all players will get two votes (unless they choose to play dead or build bombs) The killer zombie from round 10 will have 6 votes but only 4 of them can be cast directly at the players. The other two votes are a poison gas attack ("stench of death") that the zombie can only direct at an area. Anyone caught in that area at the end of the turn will take two votes of "damage" and this particular damage cannot be dodged or ducked. The drawback for the zombie is that he'll have to guess who is going where. He cannot divide up his "gas" damage. It all goes to one area of his choice. If he fails to designate an area, or fails to vote at all, the stench damage will automatically hit the area the zombie was in when he was originally killed.

On Tuesday, ROUND 12, we should be down to 8 survivors and two killer zombies. This will be another double elimination round. Each player will have two votes. There will be two killer zombies. Each will have four "ordinary votes" and two "stench" votes. The ordinary votes will target players; the stench vote will be targeted at an area.

On Wednesday, ROUND 13, we should be down to 6 survivors and two killer zombies. All players will get two votes. These poor zombies will not be able to target anyone with their votes. But each will be able to set down a 6-vote stench attack on the area of their choice.

Stench attacks may not be delayed and they may not be broken up.

That should get us down to four, and we will repeat the same procedure on Thursday, to get our two finalists.

The only change to that is that if we have another disqualification, due to a drop-out, the Wednedsday and / or Thursday rounds could be single rather than double elimination. One way or another, we will be down to the two finalists by Thursday afternoon.

Elim Garak
03-20-2006, 10:14 AM

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Ready for the spotlight

O L E G G O R D I E V S K Y P A R T I I

Intriguing no? This message was forwarded to me from a secret source in the game. I know who the doppleganger is and am selling for a price.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:01 PM
To: ********@***.***
Subject: ORANGE MANE SURVIVOR

R U READY TO SHAKE THINGS UP? WILL U B OPEN MINDED 2 VOTING WITH A NEW GROUP? 1 MORE DARK ROUND, SO NO 1 WILL KNOW.

RESPOND 2 THIS EMAIL. I MUST STAY INCOGNITO.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Cardassian Secret Agent

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Waiting for votes (and movement, if any) from:

Great13, Mile High Shack, TheDave, Arkansas Bronco and Mediator12.

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 10:22 AM
O L E G G O R D I E V S K Y P A R T I I

Intriguing no? This message was forwarded to me from a secret source in the game. I know who the doppleganger is and am selling for a price.

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Cardassian Secret Agent
What's your price, oh secret one?

Elim Garak
03-20-2006, 10:34 AM
What's your price, oh secret one?

R E A D B E T W E E N T H E L I N E S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Gravano

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Feels like a gumshoe

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Well, that should settle that!

What a giveaway!

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Please remember that if you want to move from your last known area, you should include that fact in your vote.

Thank you for your cooperation.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Please remember that if you want to move from your last known area, you should include that fact in your vote.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I want to go to the can.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:45 AM
I want to go to the can.

I'M SORRY. THAT INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Fine I will just go in my pants, Im dead anyways so I know I stink.

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 10:48 AM
No wonder it smells so bad in here.

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 10:52 AM
I want to go to the can.

Not really a good idea. I hear the "Stench" may be overwhelming in Customer service ;D That is unless you can no longer smell Hilarious!

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 10:53 AM
If Mediator12 fires off his stench attack, things could smell a lot worse. He's been holding it in all weekend.

Edit: Beat me to it.

The Mole
03-20-2006, 10:58 AM
R E A D B E T W E E N T H E L I N E S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Gravano

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Feels like a gumshoe

The ones who snitch and snivel will find a quick snuff amongst thy peers.
Prepare and cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

Quid Pro Quo

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Waiting for my entertainment...I mean, come on...Rascal was going to Rochanbaux my hiney...it was aiming to put holes in me...you boys are playing WAY too nice!

Where's the darts? Arrows? Give me some grenades....flame throwers....hang 'em out to dry!! ;D

The Mole
03-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Plotting, scheming, lying play
Are what's on the list today
Who's a friend and who's a foe?
These are sometimes good to know

Quid Pro Quo

I am dead, find another friend.

Waste not, want not? Contact and cloak, hide in the shadows.
Secrets

Quid Pro Quo

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Great Ceasar's Ghost!

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:02 AM
25 minutes to the point of no return.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Waiting on Arkansas Bronco, TheDave, Great13 and Mediator12.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:21 AM
8 minutes to the precipice.

Rascal
03-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Waste not, want not? Contact and cloak, hide in the shadows.
Secrets

Quid Pro Quo

I'm dead and still my ghost haunts me.

WHEN WILL I BE FREE!!!!!

Rascal
03-20-2006, 11:22 AM
8 minutes to the precipice.

8 minutes?

Did the vote deadline change?

It's 11:24 MST according to my watch.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 11:23 AM
8 minutes?

Did the vote deadline change?

It's 11:24 MST according to my watch.

That's what I was wondering...

had to double check my clock, there.

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 11:24 AM
After 11:30 the round goes thru even if the site crashes

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:26 AM
That's what I was wondering...

had to double check my clock, there.

What Hotrod said.

The deadline isn't until noon, but if the site crashes at 11:30, and doesn't get back up before noon, then the votes that are in as of 11:30 are the ones that count.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
What Hotrod said.

The deadline isn't until noon, but if the site crashes at 11:30, and doesn't get back up before noon, then the votes that are in as of 11:30 are the ones that count.

Oh...Ok...makes sense!

ludo21
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
getting close..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:29 AM
And since we have now reached 11:30, this round is officially a "go."

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Waiting on Votes from Mediator12, TheDave and Arkansas Bronco.

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 11:32 AM
MHS you betrayed me. I hope you rot in heaven where all of your perversions will cease to exist.

Forget the vote this round, next round YOU ARE TOAST. Did you think G13 could not be persuaded to tell me it was YOUR idea not to vote! I have three remaining voters and with Blood in the water I am sure the rest of the Sharks will come biting :punched:

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Anyone got any last words ;D

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 11:34 AM
I fricking knew it!

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Anyone want to guess where my votes are going? Caution stay out of Toys and Automotive ;D That's where shack is, right! Bastage.

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
huh?

DBroncos4life
This game is better when you are out. Hilarious!

ludo21
Id like to thank OD for a great game...... but dont worry, ive got a few more words for the rest of you later ;D

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Anyone want to guess where my votes are going? Caution stay out of Toys and Automotive ;D That's where shack is, right! Bastage.
If this is a test could you send me the answers Dan?

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Id like to thank OD for a great game...... but dont worry, ive got a few more words for the rest of you later ;D

Im sure I'll be receiving your blessing ;D

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Waiting on TheDave and Arkansas Bronco. 17 minutes to the deadline.

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Since i'm gone, I'm selling my votes for next round.

ludo21
03-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Since i'm gone, I'm selling my votes for next round.

o i hope your gone! :rofl:

maybe i still have a chance...... ;)

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
o i hope your gone! :rofl:

maybe i still have a chance...... ;)

You're coming with me. Maybe we can combine our votes and split the money?

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
If this is a test could you send me the answers Dan?

My only regret is that it will probably be one more round before shack gets his! Damn. I knew I should not have trusted him to save my ass on FRI. It could easily have been avoided by playing dead like I told him on THU.

Oh well, Ironic I go out on a "missed" vote right Dbroncos4life ;D

Arkansas Bronco
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
MHS you betrayed me. I hope you rot in heaven where all of your perversions will cease to exist.

Forget the vote this round, next round YOU ARE TOAST. Did you think G13 could not be persuaded to tell me it was YOUR idea not to vote! I have three remaining voters and with Blood in the water I am sure the rest of the Sharks will come biting :punched:
Wish i would have read this thread before i voted i was in the warehouse and had to rush in to make sure my votes were in and i.....(gulp).....moved to toys....

Great13
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM

looks like the gig is up........ uh oh

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey shack the pm box is filling up with sharks.... Sha na na na; sha na na na; Hey hey hey good bye!

Bronx33
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Iam hungry..

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Waiting on TheDave. 7 minutes.

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Times up.

ludo21
You're coming with me. Maybe we can combine our votes and split the money?

I still am shocked and appalled that so many people would want me off. ;D

Maybe the NEO in me will come thru again?? ;D

Ratboy
Man my clock sucks.

Mediator12
Wish i would have read this thread before i voted i was in the warehouse and had to rush in to make sure my votes were in and i.....(gulp).....moved to toys....

That's what happens when you "follow the leader" blindly Arkansas Bronco. I bet the dave had time to get out ;D

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 11:53 AM
My only regret is that it will probably be one more round before shack gets his! Damn. I knew I should not have trusted him to save my ass on FRI. It could easily have been avoided by playing dead like I told him on THU.

You people are all so disfunctional! We never have squabbles like this on the side of le resistance.

ludo21
03-20-2006, 11:55 AM
You people are all so disfunctional! We never have squabbles like this on the side of le resistance.

Balls to the WALLS! 8')

That was our motto, and it worked!

:sunshine:

Mediator12

Dysfuntional??? No. Backstabbing. YES ;D

DomCasual
I go as a lamb to the slaughter. Can I have a cigarette? Oh yeah, I don't smoke.

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Balls to the WALLS! 8')

What a bunch of goody goody's makes me sick.

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM
What a bunch of goody goody's makes me sick.
It's our effervescent personalities. :sunshine:

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Loos as though time has expired.

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey shack the pm box is filling up with sharks.... Sha na na na; sha na na na; Hey hey hey good bye!

man I already had you pegged for the rat to begin with

do your worst and let's get this over with

I have some zombie killing to do next round:thumbs:

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Loos as though time has expired.

did dave vote?

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Balls to the WALLS! 8')

balls on your chin or balls to the wall?

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:03 PM
So..... did i win yet?

whats my cash prize?

DomCasual
Well, this should be interesting. I can't wait to see what you dark siders have been up to.

Old Dude
ROUND ELEVEN

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN

http://webdowling.com/videos/clips/agony.jpg

And Two More Taste the AGONY of Defeat. LUDO21 wipes out …

http://www.rollinitiative.com/gaming/thegoods/images/zombie_rat.gif
and Ratboy goes rabid!

THE VOTE

1. BMF Bronco ........ Dead
2. BIM.....................Dead
3. Majikman7........... Dead
4. heydensmom.........Dead
5. bfoflcommish.........Dead
6. *24champbailey.....Dead
7. hotrod.................Ludo21 (x2)
8. *missingnumber7...Suicided
9. ludo21.................Ratboy (x2)
10. DBroncos4life......Dead
11. minibronco .........DomCasual (x2)
12. Ratboy..............Ludo21 (x2)
13. Bronx33.............Dead
14. *Dagmar............Ratboy (x2)
15. DomCasual.........Ratboy (x2)
16. *Great13.........…Ratboy (x1); Ludo21 (x1)
17. TheDave........... missed vote
18. rascal.........……..Dead
19. Mile High Shack...Ludo21 (x2)
20. Arkansas Bronco…Ludo21 (x2)
21. Mediator12.........Mile High Shack (x4)
22. Smalltowngrll......Dead

Ending Locations:

hotrod...................health & beauty
ludo21...................food court
minibronco .............customer service
Ratboy...................food court
*Dagmar.................fabrics
DomCasual..............fabrics
Great13.................food court
TheDave................fabrics
Mile High Shack.......toys & automotive
Arkansas Bronco......toys & automotive

A bomb in Electronics explodes harmlessly.

Mediator12 has shot his stench at Toys &
Automotive, doing 2 damage to MHS, and 2 damage to Arkansas Bronco.

Damage Tally:

Ludo21: 9
Ratboy: 7
Mile High Shack: 6
DomCasual: 2
Arkansas Bronco: 2

*TheDave earns *Theasterisk. One more and he’s disqualified.

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:04 PM
nice try Med, but obviously you have some very bad info

muhhaaaaa

sucker!!!!!

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
:) i told you ludo ;)

Rascal
03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Damn...looks like my former peons have decided to off each other.

Another example of what happens when the king dies.

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:06 PM
wow.....not what i expected at all..........Dang it!!

Each one of my 4 votes cost 100 bucks.. who wants a piece of them?

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM

Yeah its a tough thing to have happen t0 you

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM
nice try Med, but obviously you have some very bad info

muhhaaaaa

sucker!!!!!

Not really. I knew where your dumb ass was hiding ;D I just needed one vote from another and you were dead that round and I only found out 45 minutes from the deadline. Let's just see how safe you are with over t 24 hours of plotting B****!

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
What happened yet again Im confused

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I got voted out and now i have the power to take out anyone.. Muahahahahahhahaha!

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Scar & Status Update

(After 11 Rounds)

1. BMF Bronco..............Killed in Round 4.
2. BIM.........................Killed in Round 7.
3. Majikman7................Killed in Round 1.
4. heydensmom.............Killed in Round 2.
5. bfoflcommish.............Killed in Round 5.
6. *24champbailey........Killed in Round 7.
7. hotrod.....................alive xxxxxxxxx (9 scars)
8. **missingnumber7.....Suicided in Round 7.
9. ludo21.....................Killed in Round 11, undead and seeking vengeance
10. DBroncos4life..........Killed in Round 3.
11. minibronco.............alive xxxxxxxx (8 scars)
12. Ratboy..................Killed in Round 11, undead and seeking vengeance.
13. Bronx33.................Killed in Round 6.
14. *Dagmar................alive and untouched
15. DomCasual.............alive xxxxxx (6 scars)
16. *Great13...............alive x (1 scar)
17. *TheDave...............alive xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (15 scars)
18. rascal....................killed in Round 8
19. Mile High Shack...... alive xxxxxxxx (8 scars)
20. Arkansas Bronco......alive xxxxxxxxxxxx (12 scars)
21. Mediator12.............killed in Round 10.
22. Smalltowngirl..........killed in Round 9.

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm impressed with mini "voting" Domcasual to throw everyone off. Impressive.

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Not really. I knew where your dumb ass was hiding ;D I just needed one vote from another and you were dead that round and I only found out 45 minutes from the deadline. Let's just see how safe you are with over t 24 hours of plotting B****!
Med, don’t try your psychological BS on me brutha

Just admit you got played by the other side ONCE AGAIN

You swung and you miss, now go home while the big boys keep playing, you might get hurt
:thumbsup:

DBroncos4life
TheDave told me work was becoming a problem with him so that could be why he missed the vote. Also Med if you just would have went with me my group would still be in and so would you. ;)

ludo21
I'm impressed with mini "voting" Domcasual to throw everyone off. Impressive.

his 2 almost did the trick ROFL!

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Gee I wonder what ludo's gonna do with his votes :wave:

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Gee I wonder what ludo's gonna do with his votes :wave:

Dont worry, you are safe my friend........8')

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 12:15 PM
LISTEN UP!

Here is the deal. All remaining survivors must send me a pm telling me why they think they should be the next survivor (a broncos jersey my sway might vote as well). I will read each survivors pm's and decide who wants to win the most, The winner will have control of all of my votes.

DomCasual
All I know is that I am hurting inside. minibronco has been like a son to me.

Hotrod
Dont worry, you are safe my friend........8')

LOL oh well now I feel better..........Bring it on zombie boy ;D

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:17 PM
All I know is that I am hurting inside. minibronco has been like a son to me.

Funny thing is when we voted Rascal off we saved his freaking HIDE!!

Ungrateful....maybe i will be sending my votes that way!!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Funny thing is when we voted Rascal off we saved his freaking HIDE!!

Ungrateful....maybe i will be sending my votes that way!!

bring it on

:peace:

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 12:19 PM
This really messes up how I was planning on voting the last round. Now I don't know who not to vote for besides MHS. :rofl:

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:20 PM
bring it on

:peace:

its on like Donkey Kong!!

......LOL

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:21 PM
This really messes up how I was planning on voting the last round. Now I don't know who not to vote for besides MHS. :rofl:

I wouldn't want your bug eatin' vote anyway :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't want your bug eatin' vote anyway :rofl:
Oh well I think I can pull a few more votes with me then just mine. LOL

:strong:

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 12:23 PM

Don't worry. The others know exactly what shack did to me now. You will be voting for another. Nobody trusts his ass now ;D

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Oh well I think I can pull a few more votes with me then just mine. LOL

:strong:

and you called ME a peon

:thanku:

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Im Coming...Watch Out!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ludo21/zombie.jpg

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Im Coming...Watch Out!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ludo21/zombie.jpg
So that could be the worst "O" Face ever.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Heh

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 12:33 PM
LISTEN UP!

Here is the deal. All remaining survivors must send me a pm telling me why they think they should be the next survivor (a broncos jersey my sway might vote as well). I will read each survivors pm's and decide who wants to win the most, The winner will have control of all of my votes.

I still have no pms from people.

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:37 PM

Me Either!!!

Big moment in the game folks, we are offering a chance to survive!

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Can we start voting yet???

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Me Either!!!

Big moment in the game folks, we are offering a chance to survive!

no offense and all

but it's like I don't trust you or something

I trust you about as much as I did Mediator all game long

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Can we start voting yet???

Since when has that stopped you Hilarious!

Pezman
03-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, all I can say is..

2000 more views left until this thread overtakes Survivor I and its monster ratings

Congrats again post-whores!

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:44 PM
no offense and all

Im not sure why, i havent voted off your other alliance members or anything.............o..wait ;D

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 12:46 PM
no offense and all

Please. If rascal and I did not set ourselves up as HUGE targets all game long, then your pathetic ass would have been gone long ago. I should have played dead THU and you would have been so screwed today it would not have been funny.

However, you took advantage of my giving you a heads up on a work emergency over the weekend to set me up. I never failed to keep my promise on here, even in the blackout rounds. Rascal was right all along, you could only be trusted to a certain point you greedy bastage!

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I figured you had enough PMS already. ;D

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I figured you had enough PMS already. ;D

LOL
Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Please. If rascal and I did not set ourselves up as HUGE targets all game long, then your pathetic ass would have been gone long ago. I should have played dead THU and you would have been so screwed today it would not have been funny.

However, you took advantage of my giving you a heads up on a work emergency over the weekend to set me up. I never failed to keep my promise on here, even in the blackout rounds. Rascal was right all along, you could only be trusted to a certain point you greedy bastage!
He was my second target behind Rascal. I would have went either way with the two though. All I needed was someone to JOIN ME and everything would have worked out.

Mile High Shack

to quote dave

"blah, blah, blah, NEXT"

DBroncos4life
Well, all I can say is..

2000 more views left until this thread overtakes Survivor I and its monster ratings

Congrats again post-whores!
Its clear that because I was in the first game and this game Im the reason for the ratings. Im loved. :rofl:

Pezman
03-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Its clear that because I was in the first game and this game Im the reason for the ratings. Im loved. :rofl:

DBronx... what is the story with that siggy?

Hey, as long as you keep that hottie in the avatar, its always good for cheap ratings Ha!

ludo21
03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
He was my second target behind Rascal. I would have went either way with the two though. All I needed was someone to JOIN ME and everything would have worked out.

game draws you in and then spits you out, i think i can make it ok as long as i get to be in the final jury...

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 12:55 PM

Hindsight is a bitch isn't it? Plus, who's to say you would not have done the same with a little power ???

Rascal
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I can honestly say the power I had did not currupt me. I was just as arrogant, short tempered, and ruthless as before.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 01:06 PM
I can honestly say the power I had did not currupt me. I was just as arrogant, short tempered, and ruthless as before.

Ha!

ludo21
03-20-2006, 01:07 PM

But not very smart.............Ha!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:08 PM

what's wrong with being short-tempered???

Rascal
03-20-2006, 01:08 PM
But not very smart.............Ha!

I eliminated half your alliance didn't I?

Rascal
03-20-2006, 01:10 PM
what's wrong with being short-tempered???

All those damn politcally correct hacks say it's a bad thing. **** THEM!!!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:13 PM

I just do what I'm told

http://www.avaye.com/files/articles/aiintro/borg.gif

Rascal
03-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I just do what I'm told

http://www.avaye.com/files/articles/aiintro/borg.gif

Where is my damn margarita beotch!!!!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:17 PM

figures you'd drink a frilly foo-foo drink like that:thumbs:

ludo21
03-20-2006, 01:18 PM

LOL, i had to switch alliances like 3 times to stay in the game as long as i did,Hilarious!

Tocuhe'

Arkansas Bronco
Dont know med. had it....

DBroncos4life

Hey, as long as you keep that hottie in the avatar, its always good for cheap ratings Ha!
Its a pic from the first time KSU beat NU in 35 years or 30 years. It was 4th down and 5 Crouch had a guy wide open then that happened. There was no flag on the play and NU turned the ball over on downs. Game Over.

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Coming up:

ROUND TWELVE

Wherein we eliminate an entire 25% of the remaining field.

The FINAL EIGHT:

ARKANSAS BRONCO
*DAGMAR
DOMCASUAL
*GREAT13
HOTROD
MILE HIGH SHACK
MINIBRONCO
THEDAVE

Let's give them a hand, folks!!

Because Round 12 is a double-elimination round, each player gets to cast two votes!

Ludo21 and Ratboy may each cast four votes, and each may also target an area of their choice with a two-vote stench attack.

The Deadline is Noon, Tuesday.

Voting may begin at any time.

Elim Garak
03-20-2006, 01:19 PM
O O P S

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=3017&dateline=1133408483

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Feels knee-deep in it now

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Hindsight is a b**** isn't it? Plus, who's to say you would not have done the same with a little power ???
You would have been fine, or atleast I myself wouldn't have voted you out.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Its a pic from the first time KSU beat NU in 35 years or 30 years. It was 4th down and 5 Crouch had a guy wide open then that happened. There was no flag on the play and NU turned the ball over on downs. Game Over.

Ah, well look at it this way... that will be the last time NU has to worry about KSU doing jack against them for another decade ;D

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 01:22 PM
O O P S

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=3017&dateline=1133408483

xoxo~
E. Garak
-Feels knee-deep in it now
I love that image. You should use it as your avatar!

Does it mean something in the current context?

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Ah, well look at it this way... that will be the last time NU has to worry about KSU doing jack against them for another decade ;D
Well to miss a call like that is just nuts. I don't know how he didn't get hurt.
I hate KSU fans more then CU fans. They beat us a couple times in a 100 years and they "own" us.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 01:38 PM
no offense and all

So, it means you trusted me more? awww...I feel so loved... ;D

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:40 PM
I thought every chick knew that guys don't trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 01:41 PM

Wait..I thought I was the reason for the great ratings....

:cowgirl: :oyvey: You've dashed all of my dreams....

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 01:42 PM
I thought every chick knew that guys don't trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Ouch! That is Brutal.

Now prepare to die. No one talks to my sister like that, even if she is dead ;D

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 01:44 PM

I'm not quite sure just how to take that.... Are you referring to my Zombieness? Cuz, I'll NEVER DIE!! :strong: :strong:

Pezman
03-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Woohoo, Page 100!

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Well, I just saw the votes...read through the last 5 pages...and I have to say, I'm shocked...and amazed! hmmmm

There are those amongst you just riding through on anothers coat tails....those will NOT get my vote in the end, unless they own up and DO SOMETHING!

Pezman
03-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Wait..I thought I was the reason for the great ratings....

:cowgirl: :oyvey: You've dashed all of my dreams....

Hey, I'm all for the cyber sex show here, but as long as TheDave insisted on wearing your panties, it did very little for my healthy libido.

Shack on the other hand......... :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Ouch! That is Brutal.

Now prepare to die. No one talks to my sister like that, even if she is dead ;D
Its just the facts of life man. ROFL!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:49 PM

I trusted you about as far as I could throw you

take that how you need to :sunshine:

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Well, I just saw the votes...read through the last 5 pages...and I have to say, I'm shocked...and amazed! hmmmm

There are those amongst you just riding through on anothers coat tails....those will NOT get my vote in the end, unless they own up and DO SOMETHING!

Do you all hear that?

The crowd wants some showmanship!

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey, I'm all for the cyber sex show here, but as long as TheDave insisted on wearing your panties, it did very little for my healthy libido.

Shack on the other hand......... :rofl:

seeing dave in her panties running around in the food court?

naaa, I've seen it before

he's gained weight since survivor I :pimp:

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Do you all hear that?

The crowd wants some showmanship!

all will be revealed

most of you still don't know what's going on behind the scenes :notworthy

Pezman
03-20-2006, 01:52 PM
seeing dave in her panties running around in the food court?

naaa, I've seen it before

he's gained weight since survivor I :pimp:

OMG, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
That whole message is so disturbing on so many levels.

DomCasual
03-20-2006, 01:53 PM
all will be revealed

most of you still don't know what's going on behind the scenes :notworthy
::)

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM

good answer

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM
I thought the samething. I looks like the tide is turning for the darkside. LOL

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I thought the samething. I looks like the tide is turning for the darkside. LOL

which team is the darkside

I'm confused

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:56 PM
which team is the darkside

I'm confused
no matter how you look at it, it will always be the other one.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Woohoo, Page 100!

Did I miss something?

Mile High Shack
03-20-2006, 01:57 PM
no matter how you look at it, it will always be the other one.

I always rooted for the empire, so I want to be on the darkside

who needs self control?

screw that noise yoda

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I've been asked by a spectator to post the tiebreaker standings.

Right now, they look like this (from best to worst):

1. Arkansas Bronco......(12 scars)
2. hotrod...................(9 scars)
3-4. Mile High Shack....(8 scars)
3-4. minibronco...........(8 scars)
5. DomCasual.............(6 scars)
6. *TheDave...............(15 scars)
7. *Great13............... (1 scar)
8. *Dagmar................virgin

The first tiebreaker is asterisks. Having one is bad. The second tiebreaker is scars. Which are good. Think of them as scary looking tattoos or something.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I always rooted for the empire, so I want to be on the darkside

who needs self control?

screw that noise yoda
Well the empire made some noise for awhile but in the end the good guys will win.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Did I miss something?

Yup, we just hit page 100 (for those who have the settings at 40 views per page unlike the lamers who keep the forum default of 20 views per page) :afro:

Pezman
03-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Well the empire made some noise for awhile but in the end the good guys will win.

Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050522/images/arts_spaceballs.jpg

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Yup, we just hit page 100 (for those who have the settings at 40 views per page unlike the lamers who keep the forum default of 20 views per page) :afro:

LOL...yep...I did miss something. I kept going back to page 100 and trying to figure out the hidden message there! LOL doh!

Mile High Shack

dude, my schwartz is WAY bigger than yours

Mediator12

LOL

Perfect. Just perfect.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 02:05 PM
dude, my schwartz is WAY bigger than yours

Schwartspeeker!

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 02:05 PM
LOL...yep...I did miss something. I kept going back to page 100 and trying to figure out the hidden message there! LOL doh!

Don't feel bad. I did the same thing.

Brought back memories, though.

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't feel bad. I did the same thing.

Brought back memories, though.

Oh good...I'm not alone!

Yes...good memories...of when I was not a Zombie!

Mediator12
03-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Does this make smalltown the drewish Princess. That figures ;D

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Hey ratboy please stop sending me ransom demands they just keep filling up my PM Box.

Thanks in advance.

Pezman
03-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Does this make smalltown the drewish Princess. That figures ;D

Funny, she doesnt look it

http://www.insidejoke.tv/images/Survivor/zuniga.jpg

Maybe she's a reformed Druish princess... you know... able to worship at bushes too Ha!

Ratboy
03-20-2006, 02:13 PM
LISTEN UP!

bump.

still havent recieved anything. doesnt look like you guys actually want to win.

Hotrod
03-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh and while were at it Ludo the love letters will not get you any mercy oh wait you've been destroyed already..........

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, I don't know what's wrong with these guys. I'd certainly be trying to buy up some of those undead votes.

With a confidentality clause (assuming it's honored, which is risky, of course) it would be an effective way of killing competitors without leaving fingerprints at the scene.

ludo21
03-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh and while were at it Ludo the love letters will not get you any mercy oh wait you've been destroyed already..........

Thats it, you are outta here next!! :rofl:

smalltowngrll
03-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm still waiting for the silence to be broken by some of the remaining players! You've made it this far...how are you going to win my vote in the end?? If you make it that far...

Old Dude
03-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the silence to be broken by some of the remaining players! You've made it this far...how are you going to win my vote in the end?? If you make it that far...

That's another good question.

Only Missingnumber7 has defaulted so far, which means that could be up to 19 jury votes up for grab amongst the dead, with another 3 awarded to the winner of the public opinion poll.