PDA

View Full Version : Possible Suggestion + Feedback

DenverSportsFan4
02-24-2006, 08:33 PM
First off, I'd just like to say I love the site so far. It is great to have found so many Broncos fans and fans of the other Denver teams. From the looks of things, you have a new member who is here to stay.

Secondly, I just thought up of a couple of possible suggestions. I thought it might be nice to have seperate forums for the Rockies, Nuggets, and Avalanche. I think it would help promote discussions on them as well, especially in the football off-season.

Either way, the site is amazing. I'm very glad I found it.

RhymesayersDU
02-24-2006, 09:58 PM
First off, I'd just like to say I love the site so far. It is great to have found so many Broncos fans and fans of the other Denver teams. From the looks of things, you have a new member who is here to stay.

Secondly, I just thought up of a couple of possible suggestions. I thought it might be nice to have seperate forums for the Rockies, Nuggets, and Avalanche. I think it would help promote discussions on them as well, especially in the football off-season.

Either way, the site is amazing. I'm very glad I found it.

Check out the "other sports discussion" forum. It's perfect for talking about the nuggets and avs during football season, and once football season is over, all nugs and avs fans move over to the main forum.

DenverSportsFan4
02-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Check out the "other sports discussion" forum. It's perfect for talking about the nuggets and avs during football season, and once football season is over, all nugs and avs fans move over to the main forum.
ok, I guess thats good enough. I was thinking more of like a Nuggets forum, then an Avalanche forum, and a Rockies forum all seperate, but this works too.

Crushaholic
02-26-2006, 01:54 AM
ok, I guess thats good enough. I was thinking more of like a Nuggets forum, then an Avalanche forum, and a Rockies forum all seperate, but this works too.

This is a Broncos forum, first and foremost. All other sports talk SHOULD be lumped together...

DenverSportsFan4
02-26-2006, 09:45 AM
I guess that makes sense. Does anyone know of a good Rockies forum that has quite a few active members? If you don't mind PMing me the site I'd appreciate it because I can't find any. And the forum at the Rockies website sucks ;)

Mtbrncofn
02-27-2006, 10:25 AM

The Freak has seperate forums for all that stuff.

DenverSportsFan4
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
The Freak has seperate forums for all that stuff.
I saw and I don't think its all that great. Certainly nothin compared to this site.

I'm mainly trying to find a good Rockies forum to go to but I'm not having any luck.

Mtbrncofn
02-28-2006, 12:55 AM
See? Now why would we want to go and change the good thing we have goin here? ;)

DenverSportsFan4
03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Sombody refer me to a decent Rockies forum please :D

Saddletramp
05-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Try

www.Scout.com

Taco John
05-09-2006, 09:36 PM
It's a good suggestion, and I've thought about it... But I think the "Other Sports" forum does well enough with everything lumped together... and like they said, it's a football forum first and foremost...

watermock
05-14-2006, 02:33 PM
This is funny. In offseason mode, people pretty much post anything if it isn't radically political. People post on the main board because that's where people will view it. Once mini-camp starts, mods will move non football threads. Lumping other sports keeps that forum more active collectively, in my humble Ha! opinion.

GonzoLays
05-17-2006, 05:28 PM

Try

www.google.com

Hotrod
05-19-2006, 08:13 AM
I move that we add a forum for "tech help for maners by maners"

Gardening
cooking
building
refinishing

~Crash~
05-26-2006, 10:01 AM
This is my only peeve to this site politics and religion banners and avatars should not be allowed at all this is a sports fourm first and the rest is you choice. If they the mane does not get a hold of this I will probaly start puting all the guys that do it on ignore I would rarther there just be a rule no political or religion banners or avatars .

Saddletramp
05-30-2006, 07:57 AM
TJ is it possible to keep the edit button on posts longer? And we really need a salute smiley.

Saddletramp
06-03-2006, 07:36 AM
This is my only peeve to this site politics and religion banners and avatars should not be allowed at all this is a sports fourm first and the rest is you choice. If they the mane does not get a hold of this I will probaly start puting all the guys that do it on ignore I would rarther there just be a rule no political or religion banners or avatars .
Do you think TJ ought to close the P&R forum also?

youcandoit1687
06-18-2006, 11:33 AM

as long as its not offensive, i think as americans, we have to be OK with it. however it is a sports forum so it would be nice if we all had sport like things for avatars.

~Crash~
06-18-2006, 04:36 PM

no keep the P&R forum .

TJ is a fare guy and in the end will do the right thing I belive what ever that is (including doing nothing about what I was asking for if that is for the best of the forum IHO.. the H is his.). I dont go to the P&R forum very often I get to mad . I come here for Broncos info and Bronco fans I Love them both ...

~Crash~
06-18-2006, 04:49 PM
TJ here is a something that would be real nice could you make your phonts (SP) size about 3 sizes bigger 7 or 8 range I am 40 and find myself leaning in on the screan this would be nice.... if not maybe he could make it so we can adjust it on our own. Right now I would say he has it on size 5

Saddletramp
06-19-2006, 01:28 PM
TJ here is a something that would be real nice could you make your phonts (SP) size about 3 sizes bigger 7 or 8 range I am 40 and find myself leaning in on the screan this would be nice.... if not maybe he could make it so we can adjust it on our own. Right now I would say he has it on size 5
You should be able to change your font size in your puter.

~Crash~
06-19-2006, 02:49 PM
You should be able to change your font size in your puter.

TY some how I think I did make it bigger in the the internet options in the settings areia I put it on ignore the web sites fonts but I never did find the place to set the size.....

Saddletramp
06-21-2006, 07:52 AM
TY some how I think I did make it bigger in the the internet options in the settings areia I put it on ignore the web sites fonts but I never did find the place to set the size.....
you get your font problem fixed?

Sassy
06-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey TJ...any possibility that we could get a "Countdown until kickoff" at the top of the page?

Blueflame
06-26-2006, 03:23 AM

Before TJ made the "war, religion, and politics" forum, we had that type of threads on the main board. Just sayin....

Saddletramp
06-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Before TJ made the "war, religion, and politics" forum, we had that type of threads on the main board. Just sayin....
okay... I have no problem with the W,R & P forum, the response that you quoted was in resopnse to someone suggesting that the Political and Religious avatars and sigs needed to go. I personably think if the avs and sigs go the so should the forums and anybody violating (by making a thread ) the new policy should be perma banned.

Northman
06-26-2006, 02:18 PM
When do we metalheads get our own section? Furthermore, i want a nudity section with virtual strip club in it for me and the boyz.

lol, JK

smalltowngrll
06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
When do we metalheads get our own section? Furthermore, i want a nudity section with virtual strip club in it for me and the boyz.

lol, JK

LOL

Nice try!

But, a music forum might be fun!!

Saddletramp
06-26-2006, 03:01 PM
LOL

Nice try!

But, a music forum might be fun!!
how about an entertainment forum in Jibba Jabba?

Saddletramp
07-02-2006, 09:41 AM
noticed the edit button is staying on longer. A very good thing.:thumbsup: :thumbs:

Saddletramp
07-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Why is it possible for me to edit anyones User notes? And, on anybodies profile?

youcandoit1687
07-09-2006, 02:18 AM
links to other forums and other bronco related sites?

BABronco
07-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey TJ...any possibility that we could get a "Countdown until kickoff" at the top of the page?

Seconded ... Denverpost has a nice little countdown we could use.

Saddletramp
07-30-2006, 12:47 PM
I keep getting an database error when I try to go from User CP back to the Main Page.
This only happens when I try to go to the main page. It will allow me to jump from forum to forum.
Whats up? :kiddingme

Sassy
07-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Hmmm...I'm not having a problem.

Saddletramp
07-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Hmmm...I'm not having a problem.

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

this is what I am getting when I try to click on the main page

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Now I really dont care about rep points but I do have a question, Why is it that a certain members rep comments carry no points. I have recieved two seperate comments from that member and my points total has not increased.

Blueflame
08-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Now I really dont care about rep points but I do have a question, Why is it that a certain members rep comments carry no points. I have recieved two seperate comments from that member and my points total has not increased.

If the rep comes from posters who are new to the board, then sometimes they haven't got enough rep of their own to add any rep points to yours. If you look closely at their rep comments, their little square isn't green yet either...those are considered "neutral" rep until they build up some points.

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 06:21 PM
If the rep comes from posters who are new to the board, then sometimes they haven't got enough rep of their own to add any rep points to yours. If you look closely at their rep comments, their little square isn't green yet either...those are considered "neutral" rep until they build up some points.

oh

Tredici
08-31-2006, 10:49 PM
What happened to the Adopt A Bronco? The names aren't showing up under the poster anymore....

Saddletramp
09-01-2006, 05:32 AM
hey you're right they aren't. Dont think TJ is to worried about it today though. He should be a new daddy right now.