PDA

View Full Version : So, when's training camp?

Bob's your Information Minister
02-12-2006, 08:59 PM
:(

SoCalBronco
02-12-2006, 09:00 PM
The residents of River Falls, Wisconsin are fearfully asking that same question.

Kaylore
02-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Thus perished the 2005 season.

Clockwork Orange
02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
It's gonna be a loooong offseason.

BlaK-Argentina
02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
God I hate this... so depressing...

Clockwork Orange
02-12-2006, 09:03 PM
The combine is next week. I guess that's something.

SoCalBronco
02-12-2006, 09:03 PM
im not depressed at all, weve got the combine coming in a week, Free Agency in three weeks and the draft in a couple months.

eddie mac
02-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Come on guys chin up, plenty to look forward to over the next 2-3 months like watching our front office work miracles with the salary cap to get our team back intact and add a few playmakers then say hello to 5-6 1st day draft picks at the end of April. We're gonna have some fvcking team next year.

ludo21
02-12-2006, 09:05 PM
im not depressed at all, weve got the combine coming in a week, Free Agency in three weeks and the draft in a couple months.

and witht he owner and coach we have its ALWAYS exciting!

plus, the draft picks we have, its going to be fun!

Clockwork Orange
02-12-2006, 09:06 PM

And then the dog days of summer.....

Kaylore
02-12-2006, 09:06 PM
im not depressed at all, weve got the combine coming in a week, Free Agency in three weeks and the draft in a couple months. Exactly. This is the time the Mane can be the most fun because optimism is usually up and specualtion is off the hook. Sometimes it gets crazy (like the hell storm that hit when we weren't shelling out $100,000,000 two days into free agency and everyone pronounced the season doomed) but generally things get brighter and there is more to discuss because there are more unknowns! ;D

Kaylore
02-12-2006, 09:07 PM
and witht he owner and coach we have its ALWAYS exciting!

plus, the draft picks we have, its going to be fun!
:)

Dagmar
02-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Ah, my last drunk Sunday afternoon ends....till September of course.

eddie mac
02-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Exactly. This is the time the Mane can be the most fun because optimism is usually up and specualtion is off the hook. Sometimes it gets crazy (like the hell storm that hit when we weren't shelling out $100,000,000 two days into free agency and everyone pronounced the season doomed) but generally things get brighter and there is more to discuss because there are more unknowns! ;D

Totally agree, once the calendar hits the 3rd of March I'm checking all the NFL link sites every 10 mins incase I miss one of Shanny's moves. For me the FA period and the excitement involved beats the gaps between each Sunday of the regular season cos there's a good chance something could happen on any day and not just the weekend!

02-12-2006, 09:14 PM
This is when I do my best work.

The Information Minister will return!

eddie mac
02-12-2006, 09:15 PM
This is when I do my best work.

The Information Minister will return!

Well here's the 1st question Bob! Is Holmes gonna retire this summer?

Kaylore
02-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Well here's the 1st question Bob! Is Holmes gonna retire this summer?
He should be more worried about Roaf and Shields.

ludo21
02-12-2006, 09:17 PM

True dat, without them that line will sufffer

02-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Holmes: Yes
Roaf: No
Shields: No

maven
02-12-2006, 09:20 PM
:(

What? You're excited to see the Chiefs choke again & miss the playoffs?

eddie mac
02-12-2006, 09:22 PM

Some idiots on another Broncos board suggesting bringing him in as our No1 back in Denver.:giggle:

Archer81
02-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I know what will happen...its already started to happen...
1. some people will blame the loss to Pitt on Jake, thus the reappearing Jake is a fake threads.

2. Shanahan will draft players who will make no sense to half the board. That half will riot, and start : Shanahan has lost his mind threads

3. Broncos will sign someone half the board wont want, thus continuing the Shanahan has lost his mind threads

4. The schedule will come out, and people will predict wins and losses. Half will be optimistic, but will be drowned out by the pessimistic harpies.

5. The season will start, and normalcy will return...until the Broncos first loss..

:Broncos:

broncofan
02-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Some idiots on another Broncos board suggesting bringing him in as our No1 back in Denver.:giggle:

Gee, I wonder what board that was...

ro_50
02-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Plenty of things going on, I love the offseason as much as the regular season.

12th man
02-12-2006, 10:53 PM
1. some people will blame the loss to Pitt on Jake, thus the reappearing Jake is a fake threads.

2. Shanahan will draft players who will make no sense to half the board. That half will riot, and start : Shanahan has lost his mind threads

3. Broncos will sign someone half the board wont want, thus continuing the Shanahan has lost his mind threads

4. The schedule will come out, and people will predict wins and losses. Half will be optimistic, but will be drowned out by the pessimistic harpies.

5. The season will start, and normalcy will return...until the Broncos first loss..

You hit the nail on the head.

ZachKC
02-12-2006, 11:29 PM
The residents of River Falls, Wisconsin are fearfully asking that same question.
Ok, that was funny.

Orange_Beard
02-12-2006, 11:50 PM
6. Some player let go by the Broncos will have a good year, We will here we should have kept him.

Clockwork Orange
02-12-2006, 11:53 PM

No matter what the Broncos do, there will be people who'll be pissed. The Broncos could trade their 6th rounder for the 1st overall pick, draft Reggie Bush and we'd have people lamenting the loss of the 6th rounder.

Way it goes.

2KBack
02-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Last years offseason was a blast. The arguments were legendary, It forced me to stop lurking and get involved. I can only hope that this offseason is half that exciting. What I will hate is that june/july time period where NOTHING is happening.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
02-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Last years offseason was a blast. The arguments were legendary, It forced me to stop lurking and get involved. I can only hope that this offseason is half that exciting. What I will hate is that june/july time period where NOTHING is happening.
No Kahn will have summer camp training camp reports!!!!

watermock
02-13-2006, 01:45 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=2681&dateline=1138592664

Kubiak realizes he actually took the Houston job

This isn't Dallas...it's Houston Khan..Kirk runs the Cowboys...

Vegas_Bronco
02-13-2006, 01:48 AM
watching the texans will make it even more interesting.

Kaylore
02-13-2006, 02:02 AM
watching the texans will make it even more interesting.
I agree. I'm going to pulling for them. If Kubes can get Sherman signed on, they will be really set for coaching.

Dudeskey
02-13-2006, 02:50 AM

WTF, this isn't Madden ROFL

OrangeShadow
02-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Sox spring training 5 days 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, its how im getting by

eddie mac
02-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Baseball, silly boys rounders;D

RhymesayersDU
03-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Training camp is right around the bend.

Archer81
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM

I am ****ing Kreskin.