PDA

View Full Version : Bang's Blog

watermock
02-11-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/wp-content/blog/john.mp3

I keep looking for the cartoon radio hour update...I didn't know he had a audio blog. This guy is prolific. Anyway, he gives the refs a good ass reaming and everything he says I agree 100%. This guy is alot like me...sees comedy in virtually everything, isn't PC, and isn't afraid to call it like it is, from making fun of the Soulja to T.O. in diapers....anyway, many of you probably know where it is, but here's a link in case you never saw it. It's under blog (he even makes fun of the term blog) on the home page. (And no, Bang did not pay for my endorsement)

Lidderer
02-11-2006, 05:48 PM
making fun of the term blog is just going way too far, in my estimation.

But I appreciate that no-holds-barred approach.

Den Smith 49
02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
He brings up a good point. What is the NFL's excuse for not making the officials full time employees?

WABronco
02-11-2006, 10:52 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/wp-content/blog/john.mp3

I keep looking for the cartoon radio hour update...I didn't know he had a audio blog. This guy is prolific. Anyway, he gives the refs a good ass reaming and everything he says I agree 100%. This guy is alot like me...sees comedy in virtually everything, isn't PC, and isn't afraid to call it like it is, from making fun of the Soulja to T.O. in diapers....anyway, many of you probably know where it is, but here's a link in case you never saw it. It's under blog (he even makes fun of the term blog) on the home page. (And no, Bang did not pay for my endorsement)

He said in the forums somewhere that they're only doing two shows per month.

bummer...

ludo21
02-11-2006, 10:55 PM
He said in the forums somewhere that they're only doing two shows per month.

bummer...

as it is its offseason and there isnt that much to talk about.

WABronco
02-11-2006, 10:59 PM
as it is its offseason and there isnt that much to talk about.

Nahhh, really?:giggle:

There just plain funny, so it is a bit of a bummer...

RhymesayersDU
03-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Love it!