PDA

View Full Version : Which Teams do you hate

Octavias
01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Posting here this week, I realized that though there have been some big games between us, Steelers fans get along with Bronco Fans fairly well. That makes me wonder, which teams/fans cant you just not get along with at all.

Mine are (in no particular order)

The Browns (Because as a steeler fan I have to)

The Ravens ( Because they are just jerks through and through and their coach makes me want to beat him with a Ray Lewis Doll whenever he talks)

The Raiders (memo to al: Just Die Baby)

The Cowboys (arrogance)

Philly Fans (Dont much mind the eagles as their fans)

Ditto for the Pats, great organization, awfully obnoxious fans

Mile High Shack
01-19-2006, 01:50 PM
every team the Broncos play that week

but

in no order

Raiders
Chiefs
Ratbirds

RaiderH8r
01-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Standing hatred based on principle:
Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Ratbirds, Paris Hilton

Rotating hatred in addition to above teams: Whoever plays the Broncos.
To that end....FVCK THE STEELERS!

broncoholic
01-19-2006, 01:58 PM
I hate the Steelers...back in the 70's all my friends were jumping on their bandwagon...In Colorado no less!!!!
Where is the hate for the Steelers...They are my only enemy now!

Bring back the hate!

Bronx33
01-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Whom ever we are playing..

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Raiders
Ravens
Colts
Miami
Giants
Titans
St Louis

Mile High Shack
01-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Raiders
Ravens
Colts
Miami
Giants
Titans
St Louis

good call

I hate Miami and the Colts too

Smiling Assassin27
01-19-2006, 02:04 PM
First Tier of Hated Teams: AFC West opponents (FVck all of 'em)
2nd Tier of Hated Teams: Pats, Cowboys, Fins (FVck them less)

ro_50
01-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers. - The first tier.

Patriots, Cowboys, Colts - The second tier.

WolfpackGuy
01-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Ravens by far, Dolphins, Colts, and Patriots.

broncocalijohn
01-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Hate is a strong word

RAIDERS I HATE

Worst fans for NFL

RAIDERS
EAGLES

Best fans for away team at their stadium
49ers
Chargers
Seahawks
Cards (who is there to defend the home team?)

orangeatheist
01-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Chiefs and Raiders swap positions season to season like some kind of bizarro love encounter.

Following them I historically hate the Cowboys ("America's Team" my pucker-hole) and the 49ers (55-10 will never get washed away).

Recently, I've come to despise the Colts, the Pats, Miami, Giants, Ravens, Vikings, Titans, and Rams.

This weekend, tho', I'm really, really, really gonna hate the Squeelers. And I mean hate.

WyoLaw
01-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Really, all I can see is Pitsburg right now. I really hate them...

Billy Clyde Puckett
01-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Now - Pitt town

Always - Fade, Squaws and Jills. Have a couple of friends who are Jills fans who are the most obnoxious people in the world during football season.

BMF Bronco
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
raiders
cheif
chargers
dolphins
bills
patriots
jets
titans
Jaguars
texans
COLTS
Cowboys
Saints
Bucs
Cardinals
Rams
49ers
Seahawks
and of course, THE STEELERS!!!!!!!
Giants
Eagles
Redskins
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Falcons

Rohirrim
01-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Chefs, Ratbirds, Cowpokes, Indy. I used to have the Faders on that list, but it's been so long since they offered up any competition I'm beginning to feel sorry for them.

Crushaholic
01-19-2006, 02:58 PM
It takes a special distaste to sink to hatred. Chiefs and Raiders are the two teams that get that distinction. Strong dislike would include Ravens, Cowboys and Colts.

Knee Deep
01-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Besides Denver, I've lived in Chicago, St. Paul, and now Philadelphia. I can't bring myself to hate any of those teams. Indifference, maybe. But not hate.

Hate is reserved for the Raiders and Cowboys.

defenseman
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
I don't hate any team. I Despise numerous teams in an equal fashion. The raiders however, are at the very top of the list followed by KC then NE....dman

*Hate is a pretty strong word. I hate terrorists.

Headless Hessian Rider
01-19-2006, 03:07 PM
I hate them all , only exeption are the houston oilers ;-))

texpat
01-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Posting here this week, I realized that though there have been some big games between us, Steelers fans get along with Bronco Fans fairly well. That makes me wonder, which teams/fans cant you just not get along with at all.

The Ravens ( Because they are just jerks through and through and their coach makes me want to beat him with a Ray Lewis Doll whenever he talks)

The Cowboys (arrogance)

Being a Cowboy fan, we have had nothing to be arrogant about in a decade.

HATES:

Philly
Viqueens
Buccaneers

Have always respected the Steelers & Broncos going back to 70's with some great SB games.

budman
01-19-2006, 03:20 PM
chiefs raiders jets rams colts cowboys bengals

terry251973
01-19-2006, 03:25 PM
PATRIOTS.because they cry like little babies.but colts last year after running score up.It changes year to year.as long as the media isnt kissing their ass i dont have a problem with most teams.MEDIA IS THE REAL ENEMY.

Pendejo
01-19-2006, 03:29 PM

The Cowboys (arrogance)

The bolded portion of this post is pure gold. I echo the sentiment except exchange a Ray Lewis doll for a cue ball in a sock.

gadlaw
01-19-2006, 03:41 PM
January 15, 1977. Lousiana Superdome. Super Bowl. The Cowboys. Since then it's never gotten old watching those Cowboys lose. Whole seasons of losing is not enough losing for me. I'll watch a boring Cowboys game if they are losing just to watch them lose. I hate those freaking Cowboys. Same for the Raiders. Hate those Raiders. Whole decades of them losing is not enough for me.

Other than that I am for whatever team is playing against Chargers/Chiefs/Seahawks (Seahawks by old habit of course)
I root for whatever team Coach Reeves is coaching and then I'll also be rooting for Houston as long as they have a Kubiak. This being despite the fact that I'm still sore at Kubiak for that time he came in at the end of a playoff game against the Buffalo Bills when Elway got injured and got himself blind sided and fumbled the ball. Not that I have a long memory or anything. :)

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 03:47 PM

LMAO...I'd pay a premium to see that.

heydensmom
01-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Chiefs...cause there are just to many damn chiefs fans here, and they were RUDE to me at the last game.

Falcons....cause the just rub me the wrong way.

Eagles......mainly because of TO, so I'll prob just hate who ever he goes to.

ozomulsion
01-19-2006, 03:59 PM
I used to say I hate the Cowboys. I have no time for hate in my life at this point. Can't say I hate any teams at this point. Just love the Broncos, I'm content with that.

Bronco Rob
01-19-2006, 04:02 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/PimpyPimperson/jared_vermiel.jpg

Octavias
01-19-2006, 04:32 PM
The bolded portion of this post is pure gold. I echo the sentiment except exchange a Ray Lewis doll for a cue ball in a sock.

LMAO!

chuckrugger
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM
LMAO...I'd pay a premium to see that.

Yeah, I really can't stand the Ravenws. I bought a T-shirt at last years Ravens game that says in big bold print," Where was Ray Lewis when Joey Porter got shot?"

Garcia Bronco
01-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I really can't stand the Ravenws. I bought a T-shirt at last years Ravens game that says in big bold print," Where was Ray Lewis when Joey Porter got shot?"

LOL....outstanding. I can't stand that guy or his coach.

Hogan11
01-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Raiders
Redskins
Cowboys
Chiefs
49ers
Dolphins
Ravens
Colts
and rising very quickly on the irritation list: The Bengals

Used to hate the Jags, but since they don't have very many fans, the irritation factor is kept at a minimum. The Chargers are like an occasional headache to me....a nuisance for a season or two, then back to bottom dwelling where they belong.

I'm pretty much indifferent to any of the other teams in the league.

texpat
01-20-2006, 08:22 AM
January 15, 1977. Lousiana Superdome. Super Bowl. The Cowboys. Since then it's never gotten old watching those Cowboys lose. Whole seasons of losing is not enough losing for me. I'll watch a boring Cowboys game if they are losing just to watch them lose. I hate those freaking Cowboys. Same for the Raiders. Hate those Raiders. Whole decades of them losing is not enough for me.

Other than that I am for whatever team is playing against Chargers/Chiefs/Seahawks (Seahawks by old habit of course)
I root for whatever team Coach Reeves is coaching and then I'll also be rooting for Houston as long as they have a Kubiak. This being despite the fact that I'm still sore at Kubiak for that time he came in at the end of a playoff game against the Buffalo Bills when Elway got injured and got himself blind sided and fumbled the ball. Not that I have a long memory or anything. :)

It's nice to know that the team I love has provided you with so much pain for nearly 3 decades.

Now just to show my human side, I preferred Craig Morton instead of Roger Staubach as the Cowboy QB. I'm so glad that there are professionals making the important decisions in life rather than blind fans.

LOL

gadlaw
01-20-2006, 08:57 AM
It's nice to know that the team I love has provided you with so much pain for nearly 3 decades.

Now just to show my human side, I preferred Craig Morton instead of Roger Staubach as the Cowboy QB. I'm so glad that there are professionals making the important decisions in life rather than blind fans.

LOL

Hilarious! You have it wrong dude. No pain, just joy. Joy in watching their deconstruction and long time turmoil. :flush: :flush:

Gort
01-20-2006, 09:36 AM
hate

Raiders
49ers
Indy
Jets

almost hate

Giants
Eagles

cabronco
01-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Hate.....Raiduhs, Chefs, Chargers

Strongly Dislike...Ravens, Colts

Dislike...Eagles

Love......the BRONCOS 8')

bronco_diesel
01-20-2006, 10:04 AM
ravens
cheifs
raiders
indy
chargers
giants
rams

texpat
01-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Hilarious! You have it wrong dude. No pain, just joy. Joy in watching their deconstruction and long time turmoil. :flush: :flush:

I guess you were in a coma in the 90's.

Cowboys - 5 W - 3 L in SB's

Bronc's - 2 W - 4 L in SB's (includes 55-10, ouch)

It's a shame you have very little joy from your own team winning, LOL.

Broncos008
01-20-2006, 10:20 AM

Great shirt, good ol' Ray "Homicide" Lewis, in no particular order:

Giants
Ravens
Packers
Raiders
Chiefs
Cowboys
Patriots
Colts

Rausch
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Division rivals are a given.

I hope the Colts never win a ****ing game again. Sucks to have a great season only for the Kicker to piss it away, huh?

Any team Eli plays for.

The Lambs.

Rausch 2.0
11-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Division rivals are a given.

I hope the Colts never win a ****ing game again. Sucks to have a great season only for the Kicker to piss it away, huh?

Any team Eli plays for.

The Lambs.

This...

LonghornBronco
11-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Ratbirds
Sparklers
Raiders
Colts, can't stand Irsay
Cowboys, can't stand Jerra

bronco militia
11-15-2013, 02:17 PM
any team not named the Denver Broncos.

Kaylore
11-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Old thread is old.

Rausch 2.0
11-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Old thread is old.

Obvious bump is obvious...

RedskinBronco
11-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Seattle.

Maybe actually win something before acting like you belong.

Losers

Blueflame
11-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Over the years, I "might have" mentioned harboring an intense sentiment of rancor toward the Patriots.

Crushaholic
11-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Outside of the division, I always root against the Patriots and the Cowboys...

broncocalijohn
11-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Obvious bump is obvious...

You are a better poster when you are banned. I participated in 2006 in this thread.

rolandftw
11-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Chiefs
49ers
Patriots

TomServo
11-16-2013, 12:49 AM
besides all the regulars...raiders,chiefs.
i Detest the stealers Especially that Stolen SB. F'n fraud cowher knew it. how many years later,the NFL admitted it? and how many bronco fans wanted that spitting fool as our coach? cant stand that idiot, cant stand the stealers

CHEF LUIGI
11-16-2013, 02:43 AM
lakers and dodgers.

just had to make sure these teams were mentioned in a hate thread.
heat up the tar, sharpen the pitchfork and tear open another pillow whenever these teams are involved.
of course the raiders but the ravens generate lots of hatred from me. It was worse when they still had that murderer for their mascot.

TD4HOF
11-16-2013, 03:18 AM
Really really really hate the Yankees.

ZachKC
11-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Raiders
Broncos
Jets
Steelers (modern PIT team only I don't dislike them traditionally)
Rams
|
|
University of Kansas
University of Arkansas
Ohio State University
|
|
Chicago Fire
Montreal Impact
Seattle Sounders

HorseHead
11-16-2013, 04:37 AM
Beginning to develop serious dislike of the 9'ers....Harbaugh has douchey tendencies. Kap is over rated.

Doggcow
11-16-2013, 04:56 AM
University of Washington
Oregon
USC

Oakland/KC obv
Seattle
Pittsburgh
New England

Los Broncos
11-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Ravens, Seahawks, Chargers.

ScottXray
11-16-2013, 08:18 AM
1. Raiders
2. Chiefs ( the hate is becoming strong in this one)
3. Chargers
4. Patriots
5. Seahawks and their Douche coach
6. Ravens and their douche coach.
7. 49ers and their Douche TEAM
8. Jaguars ( just cause of 96)
9. Chicago
10. Dallas
11- 32. All AFC teams then NFC teams

Al Wilson
11-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Raiders, chiefs, chargers, ravens, patriots, steelers

rmsanger
11-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Raiders, Pats, and Cowboys.

TonyR
11-16-2013, 09:28 AM
It ebbs and flows, but currently:
Patriots
Ravens
Eagles

mustangtoby
11-16-2013, 10:13 AM
AFC west of course... and any team that has bandwagon fans... which always includes last years SB champ. There are lots of Aholes who jump on the champs wagon and claim to have been a fan forever. Biggest bandwagon teams seam to be Dallas and Pittsburg, fans everywhere for no reason other than they win a lot so losers cheer for them... Hate the Pats too... bunch of cheaters. We were their nemesis with Shanny, and when he left BB sent McDouche here to sabotage us. I believe that with all of my heart, and hope he cries himself to sleep every night knowing that it eventually led us to Peyton Manning, and I hope McDouche never gets a job with another team and they Pats never win another game.

diehardbroncosfan
11-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers (AFC West is mandatory hate)
Seahawks (left over AFC West hate, plus Sherman and Carrol are awful)
Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, and Ravens (Too many painful memories)
Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and 49ers (Super Bowl defeats earn you an automatic place on the list)

frerottenextelway
11-16-2013, 11:08 AM
As a resident of western PA, I root against the Steelers every week because their fans are mostly bandwagon and obnoxious. Also the Chargers. And KC. And SD. And every other team other than Denver.

gunns
11-16-2013, 12:55 PM

LOL

Unfortunately there were and still are blind fans in Denver regarding Morton.

The teams I dislike (hate would mean I could never root for them and if it helps the Broncos I will root for any team).

Constant Dislike

Raiders
Chiefs
SD
Cowboys
49ers ( have disliked them since John Brodie day and now cannot stand Kaepernick)
Redskins

Join the dislike ranks

NE (smug arrogance)
Ravens (I cannot believe how the NFL overlooked Lewis transgressions)

Swedish Extrovert
11-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers (AFC West is mandatory hate)
Seahawks (left over AFC West hate, plus Sherman and Carrol are awful)
Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, and Ravens (Too many painful memories)
Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and 49ers (Super Bowl defeats earn you an automatic place on the list)

^ Boom.

I would add the Colts to that list.

Least favorite to favorite:

1 (tie). Chiefs and Raiders
3. Pats
4. Ravens
5. Colts
6. Chargers
7. Steelers
8. Cowboys
9. Redskins
10. 49ers
11. Giants.
12. Jags
13. Eagles
14. Seahawks
32. Broncos

Punisher
11-16-2013, 01:21 PM
2002 Raiders
2012 Ravens
1996 Jags
2003,2004 Colts
2003 Chiefs
2006 Chargers
2006,1989 49ers
1986,89 Browns

Finger Roll
11-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Chefs and Patriots by far. Always been my least favorite teams. The raiders are just too weird of a franchise to hate.

Doggcow
11-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Chefs and Patriots by far. Always been my least favorite teams. The raiders are just too weird of a franchise to hate.

I've honestly started liking them a little. Their fans aren't terrible (at least the ones I actually know). They have a legit following which I respect. They're like the opposite of the Seahawks fanbase.

DomCasual
11-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Chiefs.

And the Red Sox.

But mostly the Chiefs.