PDA

View Full Version : Kraftybob's crow thread......

sonsofkraftybob
01-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Not sure how to do this being the first time and all.....j/k

No excuses, no blaming refs, no saying "the better team didn't win" (except for the stalkers who PM me)

The better team won. The Pats played well....except all the fumbles and the Bailey INT. I thought we contained your running game throughout but the field position and constant turnovers KILLED us.

You guys were right...I was wrong. The Broncos are the winners...the Pats the losers.

As for who I am rooting for...obviously the NFC so the Pats stay the last AFC team to win a Superbowl...but as much as all the hate PM's I recieved..I am still rooting for the Bronco's. Steeler fans are the worst.

So I'll leave you to take you much wanted shots at me....but first this little tidbit.

"Sometimes it takes a little losing to truly appreciate the winning"

Good luck and peace out!

DomCasual
01-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Good to have you back, kraftybob. If it means anything to you, I didn't think you were all that bad a guy prior to the game.

You going to get on the Bronco bandwagon for the rest of the year? Love to have you.

Bronx33
01-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Not sure how to do this being the first time and all.....j/k

No excuses, no blaming refs, no saying "the better team didn't win" (except for the stalkers who PM me)

The better team won. The Pats played well....except all the fumbles and the Bailey INT. I thought we contained your running game throughout but the field position and constant turnovers KILLED us.

You guys were right...I was wrong. The Broncos are the winners...the Pats the losers.

As for who I am rooting for...obviously the NFC so the Pats stay the last AFC team to win a Superbowl...but as much as all the hate PM's I recieved..I am still rooting for the Bronco's. Steeler fans are the worst.

So I'll leave you to take you much wanted shots at me....but first this little tidbit.

Good luck and peace out!

Well said.......

broncosteven
01-16-2006, 02:50 PM

This is why SB XXXII Means so much more than any other Freaking SB EVER WILL!

sonsofkraftybob
01-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Good to have you back, kraftybob. If it means anything to you, I didn't think you were all that bad a guy prior to the game.

You going to get on the Bronco bandwagon for the rest of the year? Love to have you.

Thanks bro. I got about as many positive PM's as I did hate PM's. I think the positives come from the fans.

You guys have a great board. I enjoyed in October and this past week as well. Your baord is a positive contributer to the F2FA Alliance which my home board...Patriotsplanet.net is a member of.

Thanks again and good luck with the season and BTW, you sure this is crow and not those bull balls you guys are fond of?

sonsofkraftybob
01-16-2006, 03:13 PM
This is why SB XXXII Means so much more than any other Freaking SB EVER WILL!

I'm with you...36 was the best. And back then, unlike now, other teams fans were pulling for us and actually liked us.

Merlin
01-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I didn't realize you would be attacked by PMs (I guess it makes sense). I think people should just have kept the smack public. BTW, if you guys shore up your secondary in the offseason...Will see you then.

sonsofkraftybob
01-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Bump for those who missed it.....I will now relinquish my position as most hated troll....for one of the 1000 qualified Steeler fans that will be here shortly.

Billy Clyde Puckett
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Bump for those who missed it.....I will now relinquish my position as most hated troll....for one of the 1000 qualified Steeler fans that will be here shortly.

Thanks, but you and those ironheads can never be as obnoxious as the squaw trolls who spend every minute of their lives here.

defenseman
01-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Fine job indeed.....eating crow isn't too painful...as long as one swallows their pride prior to the crow. Sometimes, you just get beat....dman

Mile High Shack
01-17-2006, 09:23 AM
see you guys next year SOKB, good job on taking the loss better than most

bronco militia
01-17-2006, 09:25 AM
pats fans are usually a classy bunch...nice post

too bad the Bronco faithful was not kind to the many pats fans that attended the game. But Pats fans bit their lips and exited quietly. I didn't see one fight....any other team, and I'm sure we would have seen a ton of arrests and fans being booted from the game.

congrats to a classy organization and awesome two year run.

defenseman
01-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Sorry to hear some of the bronco fans in attendance had an attack of "classless idiot" disease. Nothing worse in my book.....dman

bronco militia
01-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Sorry to hear some of the bronco fans in attendance had an attack of "classless idiot" disease. Nothing worse in my book.....dman

it happens at all the time (avs and Broncos games)....granted, some fans deserve it, but not this weekend - these guys were good sports all night.

Odysseus
01-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Thanks, but you and those ironheads can never be as obnoxious as the squaw trolls who spend every minute of their lives here.

Somebody needs to spike some of those guys with roofies and throw them on a slow train to Hoboken.

Odysseus
01-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks bro. I got about as many positive PM's as I did hate PM's. I think the positives come from the fans.

You guys have a great board. I enjoyed in October and this past week as well. Your baord is a positive contributer to the F2FA Alliance which my home board...Patriotsplanet.net is a member of.

Thanks again and good luck with the season and BTW, you sure this is crow and not those bull balls you guys are fond of?

If you're up for Oysters remember they taste better by the pair!

Rock Chalk
01-17-2006, 09:39 AM
I have only one thing to say to Bob here.

I want an apology.

You called me an idiot, when, as "luck" would have it, you were the idiot.

Pick Six
01-17-2006, 12:56 PM

You've nailed the situation in Bronco Nation perfectly. Before we beat the Packers, we've been to the Super Bowl before. However, all of them have been drubbings. We went through a LOT of losing before the first big win. Fast forward to today. We've been to the playoffs since our back-to-back Super Bowl wins, but they have been a miserable one and done. Bronco Nation is excited over the current playoff situation BECAUSE we've been on the other side of the ledger...

Ray Finkle
01-17-2006, 01:10 PM
It takes stones krafty to come back here and do what you did. You are a-okay in my book....

Rock Chalk
01-17-2006, 01:12 PM
It takes stones krafty to come back here and do what you did. You are a-okay in my book....
3 days after the fact.

It would take stones to come in right after the game was over when it hurts the most.

This pussy waited until he was over it.

Jesus Quintana
01-17-2006, 01:30 PM
3 days after the fact.

It would take stones to come in right after the game was over when it hurts the most.

This p***Y waited until he was over it.
Not everyone sits in front of their computer playing Star wars games on a saturday night ya know....

BTW, he posted less than 48 hours after the loss. Not 3 days.

But don't let that get in the way of your hating.

Kaylore
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks Krafy Bob. Your defense did what they needed to. Your special teams and offense - not so much. Pretty weird considering the reverse was true all season.

Rock Chalk
01-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Not everyone sits in front of their computer playing Star wars games on a saturday night ya know....

BTW, he posted less than 48 hours after the loss. Not 3 days.

But don't let that get in the way of your hating.
Ahh, another sore loser.

Jetmeck
01-17-2006, 02:37 PM

I don't know about that, just as obnoxious, more arrogant but it only lasted one week. Heh , Krafty thx again for encouraging me to bet the farm. A 1G bet netted me $900 in winnings. Got any more suggestions as far as how to bet this week ? HEH, HEH, HEH, Goodbye !

footstepsfrom#27
01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I enjoyed the verbal chess game KB...props for owning up...I take back the "moron" statement. Good luck to the Pats next year.

freak6
01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
This fan at patsfan.com, refuses to pay up on the signature and avatar bet.

He said "I'll pay up when the Broncos can beat us without the help of the refs"

LMFAO!!!!

ludo21
01-17-2006, 04:34 PM
This fan at patsfan.com, refuses to pay up on the signature and avatar bet.

He said "I'll pay up when the Broncos can beat us without the help of the refs"

LMFAO!!!!

what did ya expect from a patsy fan.Ha! Thatll teach ya to bet with one of them,

defenseman
01-17-2006, 04:34 PM
And that surprises you? Brady practically said in short during his post game conference that the Pats handed the Broncos the game, basically made it easy for them to win.....well....thanks Tom, really appreciate it. Expect the same out of your arrogant a$$ next year. What a moron....dman

sonsofkraftybob
10-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Orton outplayed Brady. Broncos win (as usual) Pats lose (as usual).

_Oro_
10-13-2009, 07:22 AM
/slow clap

2KBack
10-13-2009, 07:26 AM
I actually find it pretty poignant that he bumped 3 older crow threads. It says a lot about the history of the Pats, and Brady specifically against Denver.

sonsofkraftybob
10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
I actually find it pretty poignant that he bumped 3 older crow threads. It says a lot about the history of the Pats, and Brady specifically against Denver.The best part is...Volume III, I wrote before we even played last year. Maybe that is the key. Super reverse karma...and benching Brady.

Sassy
10-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Where is Patswin these days? He's usually here before and after a Pat's game...in fact, he's often here more than that!

Rock Chalk
10-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Bwahaha you wrote volume III before the game last year.

**** wish you had to post it.

sonsofkraftybob
10-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Bwahaha you wrote volume III before the game last year.

**** wish you had to post it.I did post it before the game...

BroncoInSkinland
10-13-2009, 09:36 AM
See ya next year SOKB, good Smack talk followed by a great game. ;D

Bronx33
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWO6KaYXfI

tsiguy96
10-13-2009, 07:53 PM
i definitely gave a little ribbing to pats fans after the game, just kept saying "5-0!!!" in my drunken stupor. most of them were cool about it and new i wasnt being a total dick, just messing around, one guy said "youre mom is 5-0"