PDA

View Full Version : My wife totally disrespected us this morning!

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm so tired of the disrespect this team is getting.

This morning, my wife asked me what time the game was this weekend. I told her that they played the Patriots this Saturday at 6 PM. She said, and I quote, "They play the Patriots? Oh."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP? I wish you could have heard the way she said, "Oh." It was really the tone of it that got me. It was really offensive. AND THEN, she tried to act like nothing had happened. Just MOVED ON to another subject. But I knew! You're damn right I knew! She dissed us!

I hope Shanahan will use examples like this to get this team fired up. They are the most disrespected team in at least a decade - maybe even two decades!

"Oh." I can't believe that crap! :twitch:

terry251973
01-09-2006, 09:30 AM

This morning, my wife asked me what time the game was this weekend. I told her that they played the Patriots this Saturday at 6 PM. She said, and I quote, "They play the Patriots? Oh."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP? I wish you could have heard the way she said, "Oh." It was really the tone of it that got me. It was really offensive. AND THEN, she tried to act like nothing had happened. Just MOVED ON to another subject. But I knew! You're damn right I knew! She dissed us!

I hope Shanahan will use examples like this to get this team fired up. They are the most disrespected team in at least a decade - maybe even two decades!

dont worry about it.just tell her she watches too much tv.alot of fictional stuff on tv.

broncoblue
01-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Dont Let It Worry The Lasts Words I Ever Heard From My Ex Wife Were I Hate You Im Divorcing You

Happy Dayz

Hotrod
01-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Dom you cant let her get away with that kind of crap. Your the king of your castle. She must be put in her place. I suggest with holding sex for a couple of months Ha!

PatsWin2002
01-09-2006, 09:33 AM
And it's only Monday. :)

This is gonna be a long week....I hope nobody has any actual work do do.

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 09:36 AM
dont worry about it.just tell her she watches too much tv.alot of fictional stuff on tv.
Well, it wasn't just that. I also had a run-in with my neighbor that has really pissed me off. I went out to put out the trash cans, and he is pulling out of his driveway. He waved at me as he passed, AND I COULD TOTALLY SEE THE DISRESPECT IN HIS EYES! All the way behind the car window and through a snow storm I could see it - IT WAS THAT OBVIOUS! It was like he was waving, but all the while saying, "The Broncos are going to lose this weekend." THAT BASTARD!

I'm mailing these incidents to the Broncos to use as bulletin board fodder.

Hotrod
01-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Well, it wasn't just that. I also had a run-in with my neighbor that has really pissed me off. I went out to put out the trash cans, and he is pulling out of his driveway. He waved at me as he passed, AND I COULD TOTALLY SEE THE DISRESPECT IN HIS EYES! All the way behind the car window and through a snow storm I could see it - IT WAS THAT OBVIOUS! It was like he was waving, but all the while saying, "The Broncos are going to lose this weekend." THAT BASTARD!

Like I said in my first post you cant just take this kind of crap. I suggest you sleep with his wife Ha!

footstepsfrom#27
01-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Consider yourself lucky...my wife's a Crackboys fan...LOL

Pat Bowlen
Does she know a lot about football or was it just a comment based on national perception?
Is she a Bronco fan?
Would you say that you over-react in some cases?
Did she sleep with Tom Brady?

Seriously though, what's the big deal?

DomCasual
Like I said in my first post you cant just take this kind of crap. I suggest you sleep with his wife Ha!
Withhold sex from mine and sleep with his? You. are. a. damn. genius.

Phobia
01-09-2006, 09:43 AM
My TiVo also disrespected you last night. I record all NFL events and as I was instructing the TiVo to record a movie next Saturday it responded, "This selection conflicts with a previously scheduled recording but the Broncos will lose anyway."

SDChiefsfan
01-09-2006, 09:43 AM
You know what's funny, my 10 yr old boy and I were talking about the games....and my six year old daughter piped in, "The Patriots will KILL the Donkeys, won't they Daddy?" Which elicited a "Well, Duh!" from my four year old daughter.

I've got them TRAINED, baby! !Booya!

terry251973
01-09-2006, 09:44 AM
that will just make it more sweet come sunday morning when we are 1 step from superbowl.we havent been given a chance all year long during the regular season .why should the playoffs be any different.they have just replaced the chuggers with the patsies.its no big deal or surprise.until denver wins 10 superbowls in a row we will never get any respect or media coverage.

Rohirrim
01-09-2006, 09:44 AM
My boss totally disrespected me this morning. He said I'm spending too much time on the Mane. I tried to explain this is the biggest game of the year for the Broncos and if I don't spend this week arguing with Pats trolls, how can our team be expected to win? He says, "I don't think that anything you have to write on that board will have the least impact whatsover on the Broncos game." Imagine that!? Bastage!

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Does she know a lot about football or was it just a comment based on national perception?
Is she a Bronco fan?
Would you say that you over-react in some cases?
Did she sleep with Tom Brady?

Seriously though, what's the big deal?
I think she has been up watching the NFL Network while I sleep - studying a little, behind my back. Normally, she doesn't seem to pay much attention to football - but I have come to determine this to be nothing but a ruse - A DAMN RUSE!

Oh, I bet she has GREAT FUN getting together with her friends and laughing at the Broncos. "Oh, hee hee, ha ha - they are playing the Patriots. Hee hee, ha ha! THis morning, when my husband said they were playing the Patriots, you WON'T BELIEVE what I said! Get this! I said, 'Oh!'" *squeals of laughter*

Bronx33
01-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Punish her!!!

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 09:47 AM
My boss totally disrespected me this morning. He said I'm spending too much time on the Mane. I tried to explain this is the biggest game of the year for the Broncos and if I don't spend this week arguing with Pats trolls, how can our team be expected to win? He says, "I don't think that anything you have to write on that board will have the least impact whatsover on the Broncos game." Imagine that!? Bastage!
Quit, dude! Do you want to tell me that won't send a message to that SOB? Just quit.

Pat Bowlen
01-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Oh, I bet she has GREAT FUN getting together with her friends and laughing at the Broncos. "Oh, hee hee, ha ha - they are playing the Patriots. Hee hee, ha ha! THis morning, when my husband said they were playing the Patriots, you WON'T BELIEVE what I said! Get this! I said, 'Oh!'" *squeals of laughter*
What's your prenuptial look like?

bfoflcommish
01-09-2006, 09:50 AM
And it's only Monday. :)

This is gonna be a long week....I hope nobody has any actual work do do.

I have Thursday and Friday off....lol

bendog
01-09-2006, 09:50 AM
I bet even Kollette ditches Jake for Tom.

fontaine
01-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Withhold sex from mine and sleep with his? You. are. a. damn. genius.

Absolutely, it must be done. I insist that we all sleep with as many women as possible who even hint at it until they stop disrespecting the Broncos.

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 09:54 AM
My TiVo also disrespected you last night. I record all NFL events and as I was instructing the TiVo to record a movie next Saturday it responded, "This selection conflicts with a previously scheduled recording but the Broncos will lose anyway."
I don't have to take that from someone who has obviously sold his soul to the devil. Do you want to tell us what the deal was, Philly-boy? Believe us, we know there is one.

My guess is that it went something like this:

Phil, thinking to himself: "Damn, I have to spend less time on football messageboards and more time on productive stuff - like showering and bowel movements."

Suddenly, a voice is heard, as if from nowhere. "Phil! This is the father of darkness! I would like to discuss a deal for your soul!"

Within minutes of negotiating, you have a press pass and you're getting paid for something most of us consider a vice.

Bastard.

Broncomutt
01-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Next time you and your wife head out for the night say, "Are you really going to wear that? Oh!"

Then grab some pillows and get comy on the couch. After we win the Super Bowl, have great make up sex. Try not to think of Jake when doing it though.

Keys to a healthy relationship.

Pat Bowlen
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Define "healthy".

Billy Clyde Puckett
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
My wife disrespects me every morning, every afternoon and especially every night - get used to it. ;D

RaiderH8r
01-09-2006, 10:06 AM

I may be out of line here, and stop me if I am, but there's a fella who knew how to deal with such insolence:

http://www.european-history.com/jpg/holbein_henryVIII-tn.jpg

Just a suggestion.:~ohyah!:

freak6
01-09-2006, 10:12 AM
rep for dom.

Phobia
01-09-2006, 10:18 AM
I don't have to take that from someone who has obviously sold his soul to the devil. Do you want to tell us what the deal was, Philly-boy? Believe us, we know there is one.

My guess is that it went something like this:

Phil, thinking to himself: "Damn, I have to spend less time on football messageboards and more time on productive stuff - like showering and bowel movements."

Suddenly, a voice is heard, as if from nowhere. "Phil! This is the father of darkness! I would like to discuss a deal for your soul!"

Within minutes of negotiating, you have a press pass and you're getting paid for something most of us consider a vice.

Bastard.

That's all true. All except the showering part.

HemiEd
01-09-2006, 10:19 AM
After you guys win the Super Bowl you will get all of your deserved respect.

RaiderH8r
01-09-2006, 10:22 AM
That's all true. All except the showering part.
Bowel regularity is important though.

bendog
01-09-2006, 10:25 AM
This thread's making me think. I was throwing tennis balls to Henry this morning, and when he'd bring one back, he'd drop it like ten feet away, and make ME walk over to pick it up. I bet he'd drop it right by Brady's feet.

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 10:26 AM
That's why I use Metamucil - now in convenient capsules!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000Y8GZM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Phobia
01-09-2006, 10:26 AM

Which is why I bought the family an Acme 10000 Superflusher this Christmas instead of that HDTV the wife had been eyeing.

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 10:27 AM
This thread's making me think. I was throwing tennis balls to Henry this morning, and when he'd bring one back, he'd drop it like ten feet away, and make ME walk over to pick it up. I bet he'd drop it right by Brady's feet.
No doubt!

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Which is why I bought the family an Acme 10000 Superflusher this Christmas instead of that HDTV the wife had been eyeing.
Oh yes. What wife wants HDTV?

I can just see Christmas morning at Phil's house.

Phil's Wife: "Oh wow. You got me a mitre saw!"

Phil: "The prince of darkness told me you wanted one."

RaiderH8r
01-09-2006, 10:53 AM
That's why I use Metamucil - now in convenient capsules!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000Y8GZM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
I suppose suppository form would be self defeating.:giggle:

RaiderH8r
01-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Nothing like dropping a 10 pounder and being secure in the knowledge that 3,000psi is going to flush that baby away like tissue paper in a stiff breeze. I hate low flow crappers, especially on Mondays (lots of nachos and beer, and other turd-tastic goods on football Sunday). Flushing with one hand while holding the plunger in the other like Wyatt Earp at the OK Corrall waiting for "Draw" sucks.

-Slap-
01-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Great thread. Thanks to everybody for making me smile on a Monday morning. :)

freak6
01-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Slap, lay the house on the BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

OrangeShadow
01-09-2006, 11:41 AM
im so sick of any pro franchise playing the "no respect" card

CHEF LUIGI
01-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Great thread. Thanks to everybody for making me smile on a Monday morning. :)
I agree great sense of humor from many, if not all!

Hotrod
01-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Well dont I feel silly I thought we were being serious ;D

-Slap-
01-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Slap, lay the house on the BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
I'm going to bet the Broncos with both hands. Just waiting to see if the number will dip to 2 1/2.

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 12:10 PM
im so sick of any pro franchise playing the "no respect" card
Me, too. Thus, this thread.

Rohirrim
01-09-2006, 12:16 PM
I've always felt that NFL players who feel they are being disrespected should just do one, simple thing: LOOK AT YOUR ****ING PAYCHECK, BONEHEAD!

Hotrod
01-09-2006, 12:19 PM
I've always felt that NFL players who feel they are being disrespected should just do one, simple thing: LOOK AT YOUR ****ING PAYCHECK, BONEHEAD!

Hmmm using this method I suddenly realise its me whos being disrespected ;D

Rohirrim
01-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Hmmm using this method I suddenly realise its me whos being disrespected ;D

Join the club, bro. :afro:

Phobia
01-09-2006, 01:08 PM

Thanks a lot. Now I'm going to cut myself.

WABronco
01-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Punish her!!!

Damn that's funny...rofl
That and you av, hehehe...

bendog
01-09-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm going to bet the Broncos with both hands. Just waiting to see if the number will dip to 2 1/2.
Surely the Pats will be favored. Nice avatar today, btw

broncosteven
01-09-2006, 02:51 PM

I also got disrespected today!

While working yesterday from 11am to 3:30am & Missing a full day of playoff football while a stupid SAN consultant had his head up his ass ****ing up my SAN I got a call from my beautiful wife. She said our sump pump that drains our washing machine pit was not keeping up with the washer & water was backing up onto the floor in the basement. So I told her I would look at it LATER.

So Today, back again at work, I get an email asking if I was going to look at the sump pump tonight. I said maybe, if I wasn't too tired. So I get an email back that I had better look at it if I wanted a clean towel in the morning! I thought Wow I was just disrespected right there!

However Unlike Marsha Brady I looked down on my left hand & saw the single ring I have on & know that real football fans Respect Rings & winners, not Crybaby pretty boys winning about not being respected.

So I think tonight I will sack out on the couch then take Hotrods advice & bang a few neighbor broads & get them to do my laundry!

CHEF LUIGI
01-09-2006, 02:57 PM
I also got disrespected today!

While working yesterday from 11am to 3:30am & Missing a full day of playoff football while a stupid SAN consultant had his head up his ass ****ing up my SAN I got a call from my beautiful wife. She said our sump pump that drains our washing machine pit was not keeping up with the washer & water was backing up onto the floor in the basement. So I told her I would look at it LATER.

So Today, back again at work, I get an email asking if I was going to look at the sump pump tonight. I said maybe, if I wasn't too tired. So I get an email back that I had better look at it if I wanted a clean towel in the morning! I thought Wow I was just disrespected right there!

However Unlike Marsha Brady I looked down on my left hand & saw the single ring I have on & know that real football fans Respect Rings & winners, not Crybaby pretty boys winning about not being respected.

So I think tonight I will sack out on the couch then take Hotrods advice & bang a few neighbor broads & get them to do my laundry!
Meanwhile, you might want to stop by wal-mart and pick up a fresh towel.
funy stuff!

broncosteven
01-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Meanwhile, you might want to stop by wal-mart and pick up a fresh towel.
funy stuff!

Good Idea! I will only buy 1 though!

Sassy
01-09-2006, 06:09 PM
bump ;D

wolf754life
01-09-2006, 06:29 PM
The respect thing is alot like rocky 4 if you think about it. Jacksonville is Appolo Creed, we know what happened there. The AFC East was alot like all the bums rocky defended his title against. Bill Bellicheck and the Patriots are the basically the soviet union, you know, the red hammer, the end of the world, those guys, the guys ron regan warned us about. The broncos are the u.s.a. the good guys, fighting for whats right! The media is Adrian, standing at the top of the stairs when the broncos come home saying not to play the game "You can't WIN!" and the broncos staring her right in the eye and vowing to at whatever cost! The time is now, to defeat the evil empire!

HE IS LIKE A PIECE OF IRON!

Blueflame
01-09-2006, 08:55 PM
My husband never disrespects the Broncos... number one because he's a Broncos fan too.... and secondly because he knows if he did, his dirty socks would inexplicably find their way into his pillowcase.... ;D :P Ha!

minibronco
01-09-2006, 09:09 PM
ROTFLOLMAO.

Amazing the stuff I had to deal with today in school. Talking about douch*'s.

I'm taking 2 dollar bets.

Malcontent
01-09-2006, 10:21 PM
My wife just crept up behind me in the den here, and said " youre on that stupid site again where all you do is waste time!" "They wont beat Brady anyways, and all you do is get cranky after being on that Mane..or whatever its called!"

Boy....Its only Monday. I may be divorced by Friday. :strong:

Bronx33
01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
My wife just crept up behind me in the den here, and said " youre on that stupid site again where all you do is waste time!" "They wont beat Brady anyways, and all you do is get cranky after being on that Mane..or whatever its called!"

Tell her to go bake you cake....;D

DomCasual
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
She said our sump pump that drains our washing machine pit was not keeping up with the washer & water was backing up onto the floor in the basement. So I told her I would look at it LATER.
Dude, you're going to be taking a shower in poo. I'd fix that thing - if only to avoid showering in poo water.

Once when I was about 17, I had a girlfriend over - we were just watching tv in my room. My dad bangs on my door, and I tell him to come in. He opens the door, and screams, as if my girlfriend is not sitting right next to me, "Would you tell your damn friends not to flush their feminine products down the toilet? The sump pump keeps getting clogged." Then he slams the door.

I have always chalked that failed relationship up to my dad. I really have.

BroncoBuff
01-09-2006, 10:35 PM

rofl

dbroncos31
01-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Dude, you're going to be taking a shower in poo. I'd fix that thing - if only to avoid showering in poo water.

Once when I was about 17, I had a girlfriend over - we were just watching tv in my room. My dad bangs on my door, and I tell him to come in. He opens the door, and screams, as if my girlfriend is not sitting right next to me, "Would you tell your damn friends not to flush their feminine products down the toilet? The sump pump keeps getting clogged." Then he slams the door.

That was it. Seriously, I am now crying with laughter. Oh man this thread is a keeper. Nothin like a little humor in the wee hours of a Tuesday

Phobia
01-09-2006, 11:19 PM

If you had sewage backing up into your sump pump there was something very seriously wrong with the plumbing in your house.

TheDave
01-09-2006, 11:32 PM
To all the men who's wives have disrespected you... It's simply because you are not Teddy Bruschi and they cannot keep their disappointment silent any longer. Hang together men, together we lesser mortals will get through this.

CHEF LUIGI
01-09-2006, 11:49 PM
this thread has been an absolute joy!
thanks everyone, the mane at its very best!

DomCasual
01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
If you had sewage backing up into your sump pump there was something very seriously wrong with the plumbing in your house.
Dude, I was seventeen years old. I only say it was a sump pump because my dad told me it was a sump pump. It could have been Old Faithful, for all I knew. I just know that whatever it was, it got clogged a lot - and when it got clogged, it smelled a whole lot like sewage. That was and is about the extent of my plumbing knowledge.

Isn't a sump pump just a pump that moves liquid to higher ground? Why wouldn't it pump sewage?

Man, this thread has gone straight to hell - not that it started in that great a place.

Vegas_Bronco
01-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Dude, I was seventeen years old. I only say it was a sump pump because my dad told me it was a sump pump. It could have been Old Faithful, for all I knew. I just know that whatever it was, it got clogged a lot - and when it got clogged, it smelled a whole lot like sewage. That was and is about the extent of my plumbing knowledge.

Isn't a sump pump just a pump that moves liquid to higher ground? Why wouldn't it pump sewage?

Man, this thread has gone straight to hell - not that it started in that great a place.

So, deductive reasoning could conclude: DOM has his tHrEAD up his azz? Or is it that your azz has been through hell without losing a single thread?

watermock
01-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Teddy Bruchi would have her clean the sump pump out with her teeth.

meangene
01-10-2006, 07:26 AM
My gf asked me this morning when the Broncs were playing this weekend. When I told her Saturday night she said, "Oh good, maybe I'll plan a night out with the girls." I don't think that was meant as disrespect for the Broncos as she went on to say, "I would watch the game with you but when you get so mad and yell it's no fun." Now, I"m beginning to wonder why she would think I would be mad and yelling this weekend? But then I remembered that I do that all the time. Plus, she has no real knowledge about football anyway. I will keep my eye on her, though, for any signs of Bronco disrespect.

Hotrod
01-10-2006, 07:56 AM

LOL that is the single funniest thing EVER posted on the mane. I cant even imagine how one would react to that Ha!

RaiderH8r
01-10-2006, 08:09 AM
LOL that is the single funniest thing EVER posted on the mane. I cant even imagine how one would react to that Ha!
From the looks of things somebody clogged your sump pump with feminine hygiene products and backed the works up and left a floater in the space where your avatar should go.

Merlin
01-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Well, Jake already apologizes to her every time after sex for not being TB

Hotrod
01-10-2006, 08:33 AM
From the looks of things somebody clogged your sump pump with feminine hygiene products and backed the works up and left a floater in the space where your avatar should go.

Come on RaiderH8r dont you think thats being abit disrespectful to feminine hygiene products and floaters?

bendog
01-10-2006, 08:56 AM
If you were Tom Brady you'd have a girlfriend who never needs feminine hygiene products.

broncosteven
01-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Just an update:

Last night I laid on the couch awhile & bossed the wife around telling her what i wanted for dinner & that I told her to wear the fancy nighty thingy I bought her from the Victoria Secret Catalog tonight.

After I had to get up & make my own Dinner I then put all the Dirty Laundry in some hefty bags & made my way around to the hot chicks houses in our neighborhood. Funny but I got nothing but disrespect at each house I went to & none of them would do Me or my laundry.

So once again rather than CRYING about being disrespected I remembered that I am a winner & that I have at least one Ring on my left hand & that I didn't want to be a Crybaby Prettyboy like Marsha Brady so I went to Ace & bought a new Pump & new Check valve which broke which burnt out the old pump & installed it.

The wife now respects me for fixing the pump (injector pump btw DOM not a sewage pump), I have clean towels, & I am a winner not a winer unlike Marsha Brady.

Since I did not get the wife into, or out of the Victoria Secret number I think I will treat my Ring hand to a nice dinner & a movie & see what base I get with it! No matter how you slice it I am a WINNER!

bendog
01-10-2006, 09:19 AM
If Tom Brady had a wife, she'd install the sump pump herself AND give you sex while wearing a victoria secret number all at the same time.

Odysseus
01-10-2006, 09:43 AM
If Tom Brady had a wife, she'd install the sump pump herself AND give you sex while wearing a victoria secret number all at the same time.

If she didn't bring me an ice cold beer I would think she was being unfaithful.

Merlin
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
If she didn't bring me an ice cold beer I would think she was being unfaithful.
It sounds like you are going native :D

Odysseus
01-10-2006, 10:01 AM
I had a Sgt tell me he was a Broncos fan in front of a Captain who like me was a diehard Broncos fan. His next question was "Who are they playing this week?" The Captain gave me look that said "If I could make him give me 100 pushups I would". (Stupid new Army)

We calmly explained that a thing called the playoffs was happening and that if he wanted to be up at OH MY GOD thirty in the morning he can watch the game with us.

I would not worry about the Broncos winning. The guy's name is De Jesus. Jesus is a Broncos fan! I hope Tom Brady isn't disappointed that Jesus is on our side.

Odysseus
01-10-2006, 10:14 AM
It sounds like you are going native :D

A lot of Arabic men think sodomy is normal. You see the men holding hands and coy looks. I think I'm going to hook them up with some K.C. Chiefs hats in order to foster better relations with the locals. I bet I could get them to say "Chiefs suck" while wearing their gear and offering the two thumbs up.

Be sure to look for Jackass Iraq coming to theater near you.

CHEF LUIGI
01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Just an update:

Last night I laid on the couch awhile & bossed the wife around telling her what i wanted for dinner & that I told her to wear the fancy nighty thingy I bought her from the Victoria Secret Catalog tonight.

After I had to get up & make my own Dinner I then put all the Dirty Laundry in some hefty bags & made my way around to the hot chicks houses in our neighborhood. Funny but I got nothing but disrespect at each house I went to & none of them would do Me or my laundry.

So once again rather than CRYING about being disrespected I remembered that I am a winner & that I have at least one Ring on my left hand & that I didn't want to be a Crybaby Prettyboy like Marsha Brady so I went to Ace & bought a new Pump & new Check valve which broke which burnt out the old pump & installed it.

The wife now respects me for fixing the pump (injector pump btw DOM not a sewage pump), I have clean towels, & I am a winner not a winer unlike Marsha Brady.

Since I did not get the wife into, or out of the Victoria Secret number I think I will treat my Ring hand to a nice dinner & a movie & see what base I get with it! No matter how you slice it I am a WINNER!You sir, are a very funny man with a gift for the written dialogue!
"they would not do me or my laundry"
I am still laughing!
I only visit the mane occasionally, but you have made it far more appealing, then my previous visits.
I would shake your hand, just not the one with the ring on it!

broncosteven
01-10-2006, 01:14 PM
You sir, are a very funny man with a gift for the written dialogue!
"they would not do me or my laundry"
I am still laughing!
I only visit the mane occasionally, but you have made it far more appealing, then my previous visits.
I would shake your hand, just not the one with the ring on it!

Glad I made the mane more apealling for you. For me it was Scorpiosnow posting a goofy pic of some obscure kunfu pic called "Monkey Eat Peach" that to this day I stll laugh my ass off at. I came here for the Bronco info & stayed for the humor & Bronco LOVE.

DomCasual
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Hey, I respect you all, and I desperately need your opinion on something.

I was sort of joking in this thread about my wife disrespecting me. But something happened tonight that makes me wonder if maybe I really have something about which to worry.

In the middle of sex, I swear I heard her call out Tedy Bruschi's name. So, do you think I should say something to her? Should I hang out at Invesco this weekend and maybe confront Tedy?

NDN_BRONCO
01-10-2006, 11:55 PM
How do you think I feel my wife is from boston, and on top of that she is a big pats fan. So in my house its kinda crazy:holyguac! but one more thing, my birthday is on this saturday. So I am hoping that we win for my birthday but my wife hopes her team wins but she is also hoping that my team wins cause she doesn't want my birthday to suck.......

Odysseus
01-11-2006, 01:12 AM

I was sort of joking in this thread about my wife disrespecting me. But something happened tonight that makes me wonder if maybe I really have something about which to worry.

In the middle of sex, I swear I heard her call out Tedy Bruschi's name. So, do you think I should say something to her? Should I hang out at Invesco this weekend and maybe confront Tedy?

I hear once you go Bruschi you don't go back. I don't know man. Wow.

Don't confront Tedy. He'll just snap your neck coming out of the tunnel and hide the body later. If Tedy comes to house. Just go out for the coffee with a suitcase. You do have your own account right? No? Oh man.

Don't confront the wife. She'll just run after Tedy. She'll be back but then those long uncomfortable jacked up moments. Is there a jersey in the closet? The smell of another man's sweat? The tell tale Patriots schedule posted on a mirror? Man. I don't know.

I don't know. You could hire a French nanny and try to make here jealous unless you truly love her but you don't seem like you'd be a good drunk.

I don't know man. Play a lot of Warren Zevon, Howlin Wolf, and Elvis Costello. (Lawyers, guns and money) This is a bombshell man.

Talk to Pat Bowlen. He posts here. Maybe he can have a couple of the Broncos players come by for a barbeque or something. Try to lighten things up so you guys can talk about it.

Odysseus
01-11-2006, 01:15 AM
How do you think I feel my wife is from boston, and on top of that she is a big pats fan. So in my house its kinda crazy:holyguac! but one more thing, my birthday is on this saturday. So I am hoping that we win for my birthday but my wife hopes her team wins but she is also hoping that my team wins cause she doesn't want my birthday to suck.......

I would turn on the Tivo and go skiing it I were you. I promise you the slopes are going to be wide open. It doesn't matter how the game ends brother. You are going for the make-up sex. ;D

BroncoBuff
01-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Excellent idea. Take my advice, though . . . get her outta the house by kickoff!

CHEF LUIGI
01-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Maybe you just didnt hear her right.
Does she wear a teddy to bed?
maybe she said "tear my teddie, not
"tear me teddy"
I dont know, just trying to help.
check out her web history, see if she has been looking up sites about stroke recovery, or sex-after-stroke.com.
does she crave clam chowder, thats a dead give-away!
count the oyster crackers in the cupboard, see if the number diminishes between now and saturday.
I dont know about this "make-up sex' stuff...
do you lok good in mascara and fake eye lashes?
HEY, at least you got a new pump!
as for the hot chicks in the neighborhood, I think your approach was all wrong!
You should be going door to door offering to do THEIR laundry!
You can at least get some panties out of the deal even if there is no chance for the follow-up.
leave some laying around the house to make your wife jealeous, two can play that game!
in fact, next time your having sex, why dont you call out JAKE PLUMMERS NAME!
ALLS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!

CHEF LUIGI
01-11-2006, 10:40 AM
this thread belongs on the front page!

Spider
01-11-2006, 10:57 AM

Here is what you do dom , make love to your wife tonight , half way through , you yell out Tedys name . that will screw her up for a few months ;D

NDN_BRONCO
01-11-2006, 11:09 AM
I would turn on the Tivo and go skiing it I were you. I promise you the slopes are going to be wide open. It doesn't matter how the game ends brother. You are going for the make-up sex.

Believe me, we have a bet going on, and if I OMG win its going to be great night, but if we lose aint going to be happy, but she's going to make my ouchy feel alot better..........:~ohyah!: :wiggle: :thumbs:

Hotrod
01-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Here is what you do dom , make love to your wife tonight , half way through , you yell out Tedys name . that will screw her up for a few months ;D

So the rumors are true that Tedy plays both ways Ha!

Spider
01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
So the rumors are true that Tedy plays both ways Ha!
LOL ............you didnt hear it from me

broncosteven
01-11-2006, 01:18 PM

I have a bigger problem I bought my Ring hand a dinner & a movie for my Sump Pump work & one thing lead to another & well the next thing I know my right hand moved the stack of Mags from playboy to an old copy of Sports Illustrated with...GASP...TEDDY BRUSCHI on the Cover...

Should I fly to Denver to Kick his ass with a Roundhouse Kick to the forehead or should I never speak of this again? Discretion is appreciated.

Switters
01-11-2006, 02:35 PM
I have a bigger problem I bought my Ring hand a dinner & a movie for my Sump Pump work & one thing lead to another & well the next thing I know my right hand moved the stack of Mags from playboy to an old copy of Sports Illustrated with...GASP...TEDDY BRUSCHI on the Cover...

Should I fly to Denver to Kick his ass with a Roundhouse Kick to the forehead or should I never speak of this again? Discretion is appreciated.

Wow, this is even worse than it first appeared. DO NOT confront Tedy!

First thing's first though....I'm afraid you may need to amputate your hand IMMEDIATELY, before it spreads! It worked for Bruce Campbell, so I'm sure it'll work for you.

If you don't get this taken care of, the next thing you know that right hand will be googling words such as "Bruschi Free Nude Pics, Bruschi Escort Look Alikes, Bruschi Upskirts", etc.

CHEF LUIGI
01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
want to hear about disrespect?
I was getting a manicure from a vietnamese gal today and she noticed my bronco hat and asked,
"what is bronco?"
can you believe it?
I said, "broncos, denver,... you know football?
she said, "oh, football, Tom brady he fine, me love him long time."
Tom freakin' brady, I was furious!
after the manicure I got up to go and she said, 'you have tip for me?"
I said, "yeh, I got a tip for you, dont bet all your money from these hand jobs on brady and his bunch because the broncos are gonna send them home unhappy for a long time."
as I stormed out she yelled, 'who jake think he is, grizzley adams?"
no respect.

broncosteven
01-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow, this is even worse than it first appeared. DO NOT confront Tedy!

First thing's first though....I'm afraid you may need to amputate your hand IMMEDIATELY, before it spreads! It worked for Bruce Campbell, so I'm sure it'll work for you.

If you don't get this taken care of, the next thing you know that right hand will be googling words such as "Bruschi Free Nude Pics, Bruschi Escort Look Alikes, Bruschi Upskirts", etc.

My right hand has been gravitating toward my pecks & I have caught it flexing all my muscles at work today. I am lucky that while on the internet all it can inter in a Goolge search is : "buhi nu pi , & buhi o look lik" as my Left hand is still Straight. I think I will get a tub of Ice water & stick the "Bruschi'ed" hand it over night & see how things go tomorrow. I am sure the wife will not mine me Peeing in the bed (side effect from hand in ice water) if I can get my hand back to groping (:Edit: Lovingly Caressing) her breasts instead of looking up pictures of Teddy B!

Switters
01-11-2006, 03:00 PM
I am lucky that while on the internet all it can inter in a Goolge search is : "buhi nu pi , & buhi o look lik" as my Left hand is still Straight.

Too funny!!

scorpio
01-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Glad I made the mane more apealling for you. For me it was Scorpiosnow posting a goofy pic of some obscure kunfu pic called "Monkey Eat Peach" that to this day I stll laugh my ass off at. I came here for the Bronco info & stayed for the humor & Bronco LOVE.

http://lamar.colostate.edu/~cheppner/monkeyeats.jpg

I can't take credit, Tedy invented the technique.

I am but a humble disciple.

DomCasual
01-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Okay, I amputated my hand, hired a french maid, slept with my neighbor's wife, and yelled out Tedy's name during sex.

You guys give great advice! If I were in a foxhole, I'd take a bullet for each and every one of you - just like Tedy would.

Hotrod
01-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Okay, I amputated my hand, hired a french maid, slept with my neighbor's wife, and yelled out Tedy's name during sex.

You guys give great advice! If I were in a foxhole, I'd take a bullet for each and every one of you - just like Tedy would.

LOL Im just happy your Bronco brothers could help you durning your time of need.

Spider
01-11-2006, 03:49 PM

;D just glad we could help bro

broncosteven
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM

No way I would Amputate either of my hands. I am Married!

I need all the lovin I can get!

broncosteven
01-11-2006, 03:58 PM
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~cheppner/monkeyeats.jpg

I can't take credit, Tedy invented the technique.

I am but a humble disciple.

Where did you find that? I have it come up on my screen saver at home & work!

"MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS CAUSES DEATH!"

scorpio
01-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Where did you find that? I have it come up on my screen saver at home & work!

"MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS CAUSES DEATH!"

Some guy posted it in a thread on FARK a looong time ago, I tucked it away on my hard drive for just such an occasion. Personally I'm a big fan of the Hungry Squirrel position.

Sassy
01-11-2006, 05:22 PM
want to hear about disrespect?
I was getting a manicure from a vietnamese gal today and she noticed my bronco hat and asked,
"what is bronco?"
can you believe it?
I said, "broncos, denver,... you know football?
she said, "oh, football, Tom brady he fine, me love him long time."
Tom freakin' brady, I was furious!
after the manicure I got up to go and she said, 'you have tip for me?"
I said, "yeh, I got a tip for you, dont bet all your money from these hand jobs on brady and his bunch because the broncos are gonna send them home unhappy for a long time."
as I stormed out she yelled, 'who jake think he is, grizzley adams?"
no respect.
Hilarious!

Blueflame
01-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Hilarious!

Talking football while receiving a manicure.... rather reminiscent of the first "EGIBGB Weekend" in Denver, eh, Sass? That poor Panthers fan was totally outnumbered. rofl

Sassy
01-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Talking football while receiving a manicure.... rather reminiscent of the first "EGIBGB Weekend" in Denver, eh, Sass? That poor Panthers fan was totally outnumbered. rofl
Yep!

Someone needs to fix that smilie! :wiggle:

Blueflame
01-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Yep!

Someone needs to fix that smilie! :wiggle:

LOL Yeah... and the Gus one too. :flower: ;D

Archer81
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Ok...in that photo of brady...WTF is on his arm? Dude is so GAY. good grief...

:Broncos:

BroncoFanDoug
01-11-2006, 06:53 PM
No way I would Amputate either of my hands. I am Married!

I need all the lovin I can get!

Come on, all you need is a couple fingers really (could not help myself - it was tooooo open!).

broncosteven
01-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Come on, all you need is a couple fingers really (could not help myself - it was tooooo open!).

Sure kick a man while he is being Disrespected! Why don't you come to IL to kick my dog & tell me I dress funny (BTW someone has to whear the Victoria Secret stuff I buy the wife...she won't & I hate to see $50.00 stuff to to waste! You cannot tell I have a $50.00 bra on the one that Lifts & seperates! THe panties are nice too but the Thongs get itchy & stuck if you have to move big boxes around a lot all day.

Go Broncos!

Sassy
01-12-2006, 10:33 AM
bump

CHEF LUIGI
01-13-2006, 01:07 AM
next time...
sleep with your french maid, amputate tedddies hand and mail it to your neibors wife, the one who wont do you or your laundry, along with a note that says, 'let me give you a hand with your laundry"
BTW I know you wanted to phuque teddy, i did it for you" !

BroncoMatt
01-13-2006, 01:57 AM

Tedy doesn't take bullets, he gives them.

broncosteven
01-13-2006, 11:23 AM
next time...
sleep with your french maid, amputate tedddies hand and mail it to your neibors wife, the one who wont do you or your laundry, along with a note that says, 'let me give you a hand with your laundry"
!

I only have 2 hands, 8 hot Neighbor chicks turned me & my Laundry away, BTW I now have 8 pairs of sox that are missing the 2nd sock!

I am not cutting off both my hands & sending them aroung the Neighborhood, anyway once I got the 1st one off it would be hard to saw off the the 2nd one.

I think I will just wait until their husbands come home from work & when they pull in the drive way wip out the Victoria Secret Catalog number I ordered for MY wife that SHE won't wear that I have had to wear because it cost a whole $50 bucks & I hate to wast $50 BUCKS! & say "Hey buddy! Your wife left this at my place the other night when Teddy B flew in for Drinks & the Walker Texas Ranger Marathon! Teddy brought Lobster, your wife brought the Snapper!" Then see what happens.

CHEF LUIGI
01-13-2006, 11:35 AM
I only have 2 hands, 8 hot Neighbor chicks turned me & my Laundry away, BTW I now have 8 pairs of sox that are missing the 2nd sock!

I am not cutting off both my hands & sending them aroung the Neighborhood, anyway once I got the 1st one off it would be hard to saw off the the 2nd one.

I think I will just wait until their husbands come home from work & when they pull in the drive way wip out the Victoria Secret Catalog number I ordered for MY wife that SHE won't wear that I have had to wear because it cost a whole $50 bucks & I hate to wast $50 BUCKS! & say "Hey buddy! Your wife left this at my place the other night when Teddy B flew in for Drinks & the Walker Texas Ranger Marathon! Teddy brought Lobster, your wife brought the Snapper!" Then see what happens.
great Idea, that way you will always have a friendly neighbor willing to give you "a hand' with those difficult saw projects!
(I laughed at the obvious but overlooked concept of having challenges in sawing off your second hand.)
I guess that's why god had sears invent power tools.

broncosteven
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
I guess that's why god had sears invent power tools.

Only problem with me & a power saw is that I don't usually "measure twice & cut once" so I would end up with one arm longer than the other which would mean another cut, followed by another cut to fix that cut, etc... I would then be arm less which was not the point at all. I was lucky to get a sump pump in.

CHEF LUIGI
01-19-2006, 10:59 AM
I understand.
I am fortunate, in my castle, I am the plummer and she is the caroenter.
I lay the pipe and shes good with wood.
to be honest I do the cooking and she does the laundry.

broncosteven
01-19-2006, 11:31 AM
I understand.
I am fortunate, in my castle, I am the plummer and she is the caroenter.
I lay the pipe and shes good with wood.
to be honest I do the cooking and she does the laundry.

My Wife does not understand how painfull Morning wood is & we have been Married almost 8 years now.

Damn it Jim, I am Plummer not a QB! (ST Ref for Kahn)

I cannot cook, i made Abby & I grilled cheese sandwiches & had to have Karen help me, Plus I burnt mine. So I will take out the trash, stick my hand in iccky sump pits & clogged toilets, & every other nasty job as long as the Wife feeds me, keeps my clothes clean, & gives in to my begging for "lovin" every once in a while.

I will also contiune to hit on the hot neighbor Broads as that way no one will bother to ask us to pick up their mail or watch their house when they go on trips! I have a plan for everything.

heydensmom
01-19-2006, 12:41 PM
OMG this is some funny stuff. Hilarious! What you just need to do is find a women who's a Bronco fan, that would solve your problems! Or is that you just can't control your wifesHa! ...lol

broncosteven
01-19-2006, 01:17 PM
OMG this is some funny stuff. Hilarious! What you just need to do is find a women who's a Bronco fan, that would solve your problems! Or is that you just can't control your wifesHa! ...lol

I have molded my wife into a Broncos fan by buying her Broncos clothes which she has to wash which I have to replace the Injector sump pump on so I have to pay in the end...

I am working on MIND CONTROL but it hurts for me to think so I am just going to root for the Broncos this weekend & beg for either Victory Sex or Mercy Sex. If that doesn't work I still have both hands & no Teddy to worry about anymore!

DomCasual
11-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Bump, for the disrespect theme.

Underdogs? 6-1, at home? Puh-leeze.

My brother-in-law asked yesterday if I thought the Broncos would win Monday night. WTF? He was totally disrespecting us!

Seriously, this is one of my favorite threads ever. I figured I'd jump into the bumping trend. Because it's new; it's now; and it's wow!

Hotrod
11-04-2009, 11:35 AM
A classic no doubt

Hotrod
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM

I miss this dude where did he go?

DomCasual
11-04-2009, 11:41 AM

He's around. He's just on hiatus from the Mane - probably permanent hiatus.

He's a good guy, IMO.

Rohirrim
11-04-2009, 11:41 AM

Maybe his wife made him get a job?

broncocalijohn
11-04-2009, 12:09 PM
And here i thought Dom bumped this thread to let us know he finally dumped the disrespecting wife! Oh well, time to get more disrespect and wonder if we will hear a slobber fest from the broadcasters. We beat them on prime time recently at home and we are better now. Ben gets nailed hard in this game. Bank on it.

Dagmar
11-04-2009, 12:32 PM
http://motivationalimage.com/old/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/slap.jpg

Dagmar
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
http://www.sarcasticmyspace.com/graphics/blakkfrogg/comments77/pics_cat-slap-a-bitch.jpg

Bronco Warrior
11-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Bump, for the disrespect theme.

Underdogs? 6-1, at home? Puh-leeze.

My brother-in-law asked yesterday if I thought the Broncos would win Monday night. WTF? He was totally disrespecting us!

Seriously, this is one of my favorite threads ever. I figured I'd jump into the bumping trend. Because it's new; it's now; and it's wow!

You should show up and bring that dirty low-down disrespecting wife out to where me and m buddies go for Monday night Football when our broncos play. Ever been to DJ's?

DomCasual
11-04-2009, 01:13 PM
You should show up and bring that dirty low-down disrespecting wife out to where me and m buddies go for Monday night Football when our broncos play. Ever been to DJ's?

Nope. Never heard of it. I'm down on South Mountain/Corner Canyon.

lazarus4444
11-04-2009, 04:53 PM
wow this is an epic time capsule bump.

Bronco Warrior
11-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Nope. Never heard of it. I'm down on South Mountain/Corner Canyon.

It's like 54th south and just west of Bangeter. Got some Broncos fans that go there..it's kind fun! Not my usual scene but for Monday Night Football nuthin' better than a White Trash Bar!! And I go with my best buddy Avery who is a brotha...lol! We make a pair!

DomCasual
01-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Bump, for disrespect AND Bronco Warrior!

Bronco Yoda
01-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Holy bumperdoodles batman!

itswutz4dinna
01-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Sneaky boob mojo, I like it...

Raidersbane
01-14-2014, 07:36 PM
OMG........a girly pic! We're doomed!

Cutler4Life
01-14-2014, 07:45 PM
So I was disrespected on Sunday by my potential ex suitor to be. Fool who was born here in VA, but lived in MO and CA for good portions of his life, not only has the temerity to be a Chiefs fan, but in his own bitterness over his team's colossal meltdown rooted for the Chargers on Sunday. He says he rooted for the Chargers because he grew up in CA and liked them. I call BS and think he's just bitter over his team's cluster of a game and is deeply jealous of Peyton's large talent. I believe he plans to root for the Patriots this week. I can't see how this could possibly work out when I mostly want to throat punch him. Speaking of which, where is Spider these days? And Hotrod, he wouldn't dis me like this guy.