PDA

View Full Version : Hey Newbies...Introduce Yourselves!

Pages : [1] 2

Sassy
10-26-2005, 09:23 AM
There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
GO BRONCOS!

GreatBronco16
10-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Hi. My name is JJ and I'm an Orangemaneaholic.

meangene
10-26-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi. My name is Gene. From Virginia. Coming out Sunday for the Eagles game. I, too, am an orangemaneaholic.

manchambo
10-26-2005, 09:34 AM
I like scrap-booking, long walks on the beach and butterflies.

tornado927
10-26-2005, 09:45 AM
There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
GO BRONCOS!

Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife :injured: since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday.... :garcia:

:wave:

jmz313
10-26-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm From Maryland. Tried to get to the Skins game with some of my Skin's fan friends but air fair killed us. Our half price game tix went to waste.

Should be traveling to Buffalo to freeze on Dec 17, Sat night game.

Dagmar
10-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife :injured: since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday.... :garcia:

:wave:

I'm in a similar boat to you my friend, mine was a plate rather than bookshelf.
:brokehalo

I'm Dag and I'm an orangemaneaholic... the first step is admitting you don't have a problem...:welcome:

55CrushEm
10-26-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm from Boston......lifetime Bronco fan....since 1981 when I was 8 years old.

Same boat as the guy in the sh!tter.....my wife can't stand it when I watch the Broncos (thank God for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket, otherwise I'd never see them play).....

When they have a big play, I jump of the couch, yelling.....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

On the flip side, when they lose, I yell even more....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

55CrushEm
10-26-2005, 10:57 AM
That would be "sh!take".....

davidtkd
10-26-2005, 11:04 AM
David from Madison, WI. Orangeaholic stuck in a sea of green and gold.

55CrushEm
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM

Tell me about it....it's never easy being a fan of a team, that is NOT the local team.

It's very tiring living in "Patriots Country"......

westcliffe
10-26-2005, 11:17 AM
My name is James, from the Great State of Colorado. I live at 8000 feet above sea level and have trouble trusting anyone who lives lower than that. I used to post at the DPO under a different name, and lurked here for quite a while. Finally went ahead and registered, although I lurk much more than I post.

ScotchTanShan
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.

Dagmar
10-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.

I'm gonna put the heid in ye if you are KC fan on here with "Scot" in yer name...
thwack :cuss:

FantomForce
10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm from Sanford Colorado a huge city of 800 people broncos fran from my first memory. LIved through all the superbowl losses and wins. Go Broncos

OrangeBlueForever
10-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey guys. I have been registered for a while, but for some reason I never really post. I am on here every day reading what everyone has to say, but I just never throw my 2 cents in. I am a student at UNC in Greeley, me and my buddies are going to the game this Sunday.
Oh, and I am still in denial about last Sunday....I need help!

Billy Clyde Puckett
10-26-2005, 11:37 AM

Welcome David. Glad there is one sane person in Mad town. Half of those green n golders are my in laws - you have my sympathy.

brncs_fan
10-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Stuck here in the middle of Rams/Bears territory and happy as hell that I cheer for the broncos.

SINISTER_
10-26-2005, 12:00 PM
From Philadelphia...........and just to let you know, they're (W.I.P, local sports radio) not taking us seriously this week.
Don't let these Eagles fans take over the stadium.........they're bringing busloads

Dagmar
10-26-2005, 12:04 PM
From Philadelphia...........and just to let you know, they're (W.I.P, local sports radio) not taking us seriously this week.
Don't let these Eagles fans take over the stadium.........they're bringing busloads

Awesome. I love being underdogs.

UboBronco
10-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Name is Ron, I am a Denver native, living in Appleton Wisconsin, 20 minutes from the frozen tundra of Green Bay. And no, they will never get me to change my team...

Sassy
10-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Name is Ron, I am a Denver native, living in Appleton Wisconsin, 20 minutes from the frozen tundra of Green Bay. And no, they will never get me to change my team...
I hear ya! I'm in Viking/Packer Country myself! :Broncos:

BMF Bronco
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
I hear ya! I'm in Viking/Packer Country myself! :Broncos:
You're in Fighting Sioux and Bison country aren't you? :welcome:

Where in the land of the flat do you reside? I was unfortunate enough to live in Grad Forks for a year.

Sassy
10-26-2005, 01:42 PM
You're in Fighting Sioux and Bison country aren't you? :welcome:

Where in the land of the flat do you reside? I was unfortunate enough to live in Grad Forks for a year.
I live in Fargo. I went to school in Grand Forks for a year...and had a classmate of mine play for the Sioux Football team...

GO SIOUX! 9-0 Baby! (Although, I actually graduated from North Dakota State :devil: )

Eagles Turn
10-26-2005, 01:45 PM
:poke: Hey Bronco Fans

:strong: Eagles are comming to town!

Donkeys are going down this week!

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Egirl fans are a bunch of fruntrunning ******s. It was funny watching the local comcast channel showing Egirl fan filing out of the stadium before the Egirls blocked the FG. They were saying the "the Eagles suck", "We're not going anywhere this year", "The window has closed on our chances", blah blah blah. 5 minutes later, they show the fans running out screaming super bowl.
I've lived here all my life and it's the same tired routine year in and year out.
I do admit that I've had a killer time laughing at Egirl fan crying the last 4 season's. Here's to a 5th year!
LOSER EGIRL FAN SUCKS NADS!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi. My name is Gene. From Virginia. Coming out Sunday for the Eagles game. I, too, am an orangemaneaholic.
Gene, it takes a lot of courage to come out.

Just kidding, you crazy bastard! Not that there would have been anything wrong with that.

westcliffe
10-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Gene and Sheryl Swoopes both coming out the same day. What are the odds? Notice you never see the two of them together, either. Kind of like Clark Kent and Superman.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Gene and Sheryl Swoopes both coming out the same day. What are the odds? Notice you never see the two of them together, either. Kind of like Clark Kent and Superman.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
I hadn't even thought of that!

BMF Bronco
10-26-2005, 02:16 PM
I live in Fargo. I went to school in Grand Forks for a year...and had a classmate of mine play for the Sioux Football team...

GO SIOUX! 9-0 Baby! (Although, I actually graduated from North Dakota State :devil: )
what year did you grauate from NDSU? I had an ex that went to school there.

swarm
10-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Swarm from Delaware. Hope to talk to you guys a little over the next few days. Seems like you have a nice site here. Thanks for the opportunity to talk some good football.

swarm
10-26-2005, 02:21 PM
PBN,
You seem like the kind of fan you are describing. Contrary to your reports most Eagles fans are die-hard and knowledgeable. PBN, you are probably about 20 and started liking the broncos when they won the SBs in the 90s, right. Sounds like a frontrunner to me. Tone down the rhetoric junior, you'll live longer.

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:25 PM
PBN,
You seem like the kind of fan you are describing. Contrary to your reports most Eagles fans are die-hard and knowledgeable. PBN, you are probably about 20 and started liking the broncos when they won the SBs in the 90s, right. Sounds like a frontrunner to me. Tone down the rhetoric junior, you'll live longer.

Bwaahahahah, heehehehehe, good guess but incorrect.

I became a Bronco fan after watching Randy Gradishar play a game. If you know who that is, you'll probably figure out my age. I suffered through 4 Super loses along with heartbreaking playoffs losses before I saw my team win a title. Frontrunner? Hardly.

BTW, How many games were you flocking to when the Egirls were the laughing stock of the league?

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:26 PM
PBN,
Uh-oh. I sense some tension coming on.

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:27 PM
PBN,

BTW, Are you saying that comcast sportsnet was making that piece up? Egirl fan wasn't running out of the stadium saying the Egirls suck? Did I somehow make that up?

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Bwaahahahah, heehehehehe, good guess but incorrect.

I became a Bronco fan after watching Randy Gradishar play a game. If you know who that is, you'll probably figure out my age. I suffered through 4 Super loses along with heartbreaking playoffs losses before I saw my team win a title. Frontrunner? Hardly.

BTW, How many games were you flocking to when the Egirls were the laughing stock of the league?
Dude, you don't look like you could be more than about 32 in your avatar picture.

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Uh-oh. I sense some tension coming on.

No worry Dom, I have to deal with these boneheads all day, everyday around here. No biggie. Egirl fan didn't get the stigma of "worst fan in the league" by agreeing with everyone.
Watch me make Egirl fan dance!

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Do a search of "philly's basement" and tell me that I'm a frontrunner! hehehe

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Awww, damnit! Where did Egirl fan go?

Broncoman13
10-26-2005, 02:32 PM

I could be really mean here~!!! What's up biatch? No more going to Broncos games...UNDERSTAND?!!

BMF Bronco
10-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Awww, damnit! Where did Egirl fan go?
He's on a rampage!!!!!

and by the way, your avartar sucks! (i am still bitter!)

Atlas
10-26-2005, 02:33 PM

Damn and I ran out of Negative rep!!

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:36 PM
I could be really mean here~!!! What's up biatch? No more going to Broncos games...UNDERSTAND?!!

What up anus lips! Yeah, I here ya bro. Drops my record to 1-11 while in attendance.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:42 PM
No way! We have a bunch of the same memorabilia. Love the Three Amigos jersey. Where'd you get that?

Some of my stuff:

I have signed versions of every helmet John Elway ever wore (including the throwback one), with the exception of his Grenada Hills high school helmet. Also have signed Stanford and both Broncos jerseys.

I have one blue and one orange set of seats from Mile High Stadium.

TD & Elway Super Bowl MVP helmet.

I have grass from the Mile High Stadium field that I have kept growing.

I actually have a bunch of sports stuff, from various sports. I went a little crazy on buying memorabilia for awhile, but have slowed down a bit. I need to finish my basement so I can get the shrine going. I must say I covet yours.

usndan
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey there, my name is Daniel. Live in Richmond Virginia, surrounded by Ravens and Redskins fans. Definately was a treat to see Denver beat Washington, now hopefully we can take care of the Ravens in the next couple of weeks! Go BRONCOS!!

phillybroncosnut
10-26-2005, 02:48 PM
No way! We have a bunch of the same memorabilia. Love the Three Amigos jersey. Where'd you get that?

Some of my stuff:

I have signed versions of every helmet John Elway ever wore (including the throwback one), with the exception of his Grenada Hills high school helmet. Also have signed Stanford and both Broncos jerseys.

I have one blue and one orange set of seats from Mile High Stadium.

TD & Elway Super Bowl MVP helmet.

I have grass from the Mile High Stadium field that I have kept growing.

I actually have a bunch of sports stuff, from various sports. I went a little crazy on buying memorabilia for awhile, but have slowed down a bit. I need to finish my basement so I can get the shrine going. I must say I covet yours.

Thanks for the kind words Dom. I got the Amigos jersey from either Mraksports.com or Denverautographs.com. Both are in Denver. The owner of Mrak is a guy named Mark I beleive and Ed Emmitt is the guy from denveautographs. Both are great guys and their stuff is 1000% legit.

I have mile high grass as well. hand picked it myself. I'm not sure if I could have kept mine growing though. I just went to a office store in Denver and had them laminate it for me.
I want the Granada Hills auto helmet bro. I have the old D, the new logo and the retirement helmets. I just need the Stanford and Granada one's. I guess I would need the throwback one to complete the set though.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words Dom. I got the Amigos jersey from either Mraksports.com or Denverautographs.com. Both are in Denver. The owner of Mrak is a guy named Mark I beleive and Ed Emmitt is the guy from denveautographs. Both are great guys and their stuff is 1000% legit.

I have mile high grass as well. hand picked it myself. I'm not sure if I could have kept mine growing though. I just went to a office store in Denver and had them laminate it for me.
I want the Granada Hills auto helmet bro. I have the old D, the new logo and the retirement helmets. I just need the Stanford and Granada one's. I guess I would need the throwback one to complete the set though.
I thought I saw the throwback one in one of your pictures. I have the Stanford one. I sort of worry the signature on my throwback one is a fake - it's slightly different from all the other Elway signatures I have. It was from a reputable source, though, so who knows - maybe John had a hangover the day he signed it.

I've bought stuff from Mark. He does a good job. I was getting so much that I actually signed up as a Mounted Memories reseller. Tried to do Steiner, too - but never finished it. I love that stuff, and could fill a house with it, if I wasn't married to someone who irrationally doesn't want her house decorated with sports memorabilia.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 03:02 PM
He's on a rampage!!!!!

and by the way, your avartar sucks! (i am still bitter!)
I would have negative REP'd him for it, but I liked his sports stuff. :moody:

Broncoman13
10-26-2005, 03:04 PM
What up anus lips! Yeah, I here ya bro. Drops my record to 1-11 while in attendance.

I knew it was bad but DAMN!!! That's almost Denver in Miami Bad! I hope you and Nicky had a great time, but unless it's preseason......You're Banned!

Sassy
10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
I knew it was bad but DAMN!!! That's almost Denver in Miami Bad! I hope you and Nicky had a great time, but unless it's preseason......You're Banned!
Wow...You're not kidding...

No Playoffs or Superbowls for you, Chick Magnet.

Broncoman13
10-26-2005, 03:06 PM
I thought I saw the throwback one in one of your pictures. I have the Stanford one. I sort of worry the signature on my throwback one is a fake - it's slightly different from all the other Elway signatures I have. It was from a reputable source, though, so who knows - maybe John had a hangover the day he signed it.

I've bought stuff from Mark. He does a good job. I was getting so much that I actually signed up as a Mounted Memories reseller. Tried to do Steiner, too - but never finished it. I love that stuff, and could fill a house with it, if I wasn't married to someone who irrationally doesn't want her house decorated with sports memorabilia.

That last line is me!!! I get the garage...that's it! :dunk:

Broncoman13
10-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Wow...You're not kidding...

No Playoffs or Superbowls for you, Chick Magnet.

Where's that smiley of the exploding head??? That's gonna be Philly here in about 5 minutes after he calls out all his OMWOMEN! :twokisses

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 03:12 PM
That last line is me!!! I get the garage...that's it! :dunk:
I keep telling her, "Nobody comes over and says, 'Wow! That is an awesome dried flower arrangement,' - yet people always say, 'No way! I love your sports stuff! Where'd you get all of this?'"

She just doesn't get it. She just..........doesn't..........get it. :unamused:

Sassy
10-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Where's that smiley of the exploding head??? That's gonna be Philly here in about 5 minutes after he calls out all his OMWOMEN! :twokisses
:devil:

sippybrew
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
I live in Oregon. Lifelong Denver fan. But then I grew up near Castle Rock, CO. How is it that some of you became Denver fans even when growing up in far away places?

Love the forum, never really lurked around the fan forums until recently.

Sassy
10-26-2005, 03:18 PM
This board is the best...even when the Broncos lose and fans are B*******... ;D Some of us have almost been here since day 1 and it's like having a second family. A lot of us have met at tailgates...

If you like this board check this out:

www.orangeforceone.com
MECK77 and Crew have a tailgate bus...Orange Force One...It rocks! Check it out!

BMF Bronco
10-26-2005, 03:24 PM
This board is the best...even when the Broncos lose and fans are B*******... ;D Some of us have almost been here since day 1 and it's like having a second family. A lot of us have met at tailgates...

If you like this board check this out:

www.orangeforceone.com
MECK77 and Crew have a tailgate bus...Orange Force One...It rocks! Check it out!
Quit 'yer braggin'!

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 03:25 PM
I live in Oregon. Lifelong Denver fan. But then I grew up near Castle Rock, CO. How is it that some of you became Denver fans even when growing up in far away places?

Bunch of bandwagon jumpers is what they are. They're all thinking about jumping on the Patriots bandwagon now, they were Cowboys fans in the early 90's, and 9ers fans before that. Bunch of bastards.

In all seriousness, this is a great place with great people. I haven't been around as long as most, but I am all about quality, not quantity. Oh, and chicks dig me 'cause I rarely wear underwear.

I grew up in Denver, so that's how I started with the Broncos. I'm not sure about some of the other non-locals. It's pretty amazing where everyone is from, though. If you haven't already seen it, check out the map thread. http://72.22.74.110/BB/showthread.php?t=31883

Sassy
10-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Quit 'yer braggin'!
I'm bragging for all of us...

THE BOARD and OF! :devil:

Rock Chalk
10-26-2005, 03:30 PM
My name is Adam from the Republic of Texas.

Eagles Turn
10-26-2005, 04:04 PM
PBN, by your avatar are you a flyers fan? Also did you live in Denver once or were you always on the east coast?

minibronco
10-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Tell me about it....it's never easy being a fan of a team, that is NOT the local team.

It's very tiring living in "Patriots Country"......

heck, it's chargers country here! :moody:

yep

welcome to everybody else.

CUBuffman08
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey, my name is Steve, from right up the road in boulder (you guessed it i'm a student) i dont really post much, but I always take your thoughts and make myself look smarter on the ESPN boards;)

gunns
10-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Bunch of bandwagon jumpers is what they are. They're all thinking about jumping on the Patriots bandwagon now, they were Cowboys fans in the early 90's, and 9ers fans before that. Bunch of bastards.

In all seriousness, this is a great place with great people. I haven't been around as long as most, but I am all about quality, not quantity. Oh, and chicks dig me 'cause I rarely wear underwear.

I grew up in Denver, so that's how I started with the Broncos. I'm not sure about some of the other non-locals. It's pretty amazing where everyone is from, though. If you haven't already seen it, check out the map thread. http://72.22.74.110/BB/showthread.php?t=31883

I was young and a fan of the fearsome foursome on the Rams. My mom took me to a preseason football game that Denver played in Salt Lake City in 1970 and I've never looked back. My house and office at work is decorated in early and modern Broncos.

meangene
10-26-2005, 05:21 PM
Gene, it takes a lot of courage to come out.

Just kidding, you crazy bastard! Not that there would have been anything wrong with that.

Um, I meant that I will be attending the Eagle game this Sunday. With my girlfriend who will be coming out, um, I mean attending with me. Who is Cheryl Swoopes?

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Um, I meant that I will be attending the Eagle game this Sunday. With my girlfriend who will be coming out, um, I mean attending with me. Who is Cheryl Swoopes?
Who is Cheryl Swoopes?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Your secret is safe with us. :rainbow:

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=2204322

Jerry Curl
10-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Tyson, from Green River, Wyoming, yup.

meangene
10-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Who is Cheryl Swoopes?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Your secret is safe with us. :rainbow:

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=2204322

Dom, I do know who Cheryl Swoopes is. I mean I don't KNOW her. You know what I mean. Oh forget it....:pfbbt:

Billy Clyde Puckett
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
Tyson, from Green River, Wyoming, yup.

Welcome Tyson - you will enjoy your State-mate from Casper, Spyder, who can tell you a thing or two about the squaws and the faders

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Dom, I do know who Cheryl Swoopes is. I mean I don't KNOW her. You know what I mean. Oh forget it....:pfbbt:
OH, you're talking about knowing her in a Biblical sense!

meangene
10-26-2005, 06:22 PM
OH, you're talking about knowing her in a Biblical sense!

Dom, she likes girls. I mean we have that in common. But not, you know, with each other. Did I mention I was bringing my girlfriend to the Eagles game?:kiss:

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Dom, she likes girls.
Don't we all, Gene. Don't we all.

It's good we could have this talk.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Dom, she likes girls. I mean we have that in common. But not, you know, with each other. Did I mention I was bringing my girlfriend to the Eagles game?:kiss:
Love the dog in your avatar, by the way.

meangene
10-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Love the dog in your avatar, by the way.

Had two deleted. Figured the dog was safe. He's not so cute now. Seven months old and a complete pain in the ass.

DomCasual
10-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Had two deleted. Figured the dog was safe. He's not so cute now. Seven months old and a complete pain in the ass.
Ah, probably chewing the crap out of everything, at that age. I love dogs - probably more than I love most people. But that first year can be tough.

GoHAM
10-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Hello fellow OManers!:wave:
I'm Jack and for all those slower readers out there (aka chief and rai_er fans) I'm from God's Country, Wyoming, just north of all you Greenies, not that there's anything too wrong with that!Nnyah!

Thought it was about time I properly introduced myself, I visit pretty much everyday, I mostly lurk and occaisonally post (finally hit the century mark the other day). I have been a Broncos fan ever since I can remember football, and I bleed orange and blue. I love this place as I have finally found a place where I can always get my Broncos Fix, without having to read Burger Bill or any of the other writers. So although I usually don't say much, I truly consider myself part of the Orange Mane Community/Family.

Thanks to all of you out there who make us feel welcome at the Mane
:Broncos: :Broncos: :Broncos: :Broncos: :Broncos:

Billy Clyde Puckett
10-26-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm Jack and for all those slower readers out there (aka chief and rai_er fans) I'm from God's Country, Wyoming, just north of all you Greenies, not that there's anything too wrong with that!Nnyah!

Thought it was about time I properly introduced myself, I visit pretty much everyday, I mostly lurk and occaisonally post (finally hit the century mark the other day). I have been a Broncos fan ever since I can remember football, and I bleed orange and blue. I love this place as I have finally found a place where I can always get my Broncos Fix, without having to read Burger Bill or any of the other writers. So although I usually don't say much, I truly consider myself part of the Orange Mane Community/Family.

Welcome Wyo. You come from a nice State - maybe we will annex you some day :)

Jetmeck
10-26-2005, 08:01 PM

Your boys are walking into a buzzsaw..................

REB
10-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Egirl fans are a bunch of fruntrunning ******s. It was funny watching the local comcast channel showing Egirl fan filing out of the stadium before the Egirls blocked the FG. They were saying the "the Eagles suck", "We're not going anywhere this year", "The window has closed on our chances", blah blah blah. 5 minutes later, they show the fans running out screaming super bowl.
I've lived here all my life and it's the same tired routine year in and year out.
I do admit that I've had a killer time laughing at Egirl fan crying the last 4 season's. Here's to a 5th year!
LOSER EGIRL FAN SUCKS NADS!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

I'm with ya Philly! Living just 35-45 min. south of Philly in Delaware I get alot of satisfaction seeing egirl fans get disappointed time and time again. Reason being is because I too have lived in this area all my life and see how fairweather they are. The media would have you believe that egirl fans are among the best most loyal in the country. Ummm sorry but I call bullchit on that one. I've never met one yet who hasn't givin' up on the team when the going gets tuff. For example, neighbor of mine 2 doors down had a hugh egirl flag and blow up player in the front yd a few weeks back. Right after they got bent over by the cowboys it all came down haven't seen it since. Egirl flags mysteriously disappear in this neighborhood immediately after an egirl loss. screw'em

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!! :charge:

NFLBRONCO
10-26-2005, 08:48 PM
My name is Paul I live in Boulder area. Bronco fan since 72. My neighbor played for the Broncos he was a cool guy on 72 team. He got me and autographed football from whole team.

Blart
10-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi everybody my name is Blart and I didn't like the Broncos until they started winning, but when they won a game I got a funny feeling down there. I like long walks by the beach and holding hands.

Leroy The Disembowler
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
I too like long walks by the beach and holding hands... unless those hands are still connected to a living person.
i spend my weekend eating e-pills and listening to the music here (http://boilemmashmem.ytmnd.com/).
i like wearing shirts like this (http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=247).
cannabis is my anti-drug.
hi everybody, my name is leroy

westcliffe
10-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Did I mention I was bringing my girlfriend to the Eagles game?:kiss:

So is Cheryl Swoopes. And I still haven't seen you and Cheryl together at the same time. Like Peter Parker and Spiderman. I really think we are on to something here.:gimme:

Chris
10-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Name's Chris

from Hong Kong

Dad's from Aurora

Broncos fan for life, hardcore since 95

loved Eddie Mac, TD was an idol...I even read his book which wasn't great literature

Pick Six
10-28-2005, 11:50 AM
TD was an idol...I even read his book which wasn't great literature

LOL That's honesty, for ya...

BMF Bronco
10-28-2005, 11:57 AM

Welcome, come up north to the True God's Country!

Crowpointer
10-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Pats season ticket holder who had first hand witness of the Eagles fans at SB in Jacksonville. You guys took second mortgages to get into the Game. Eight to one Eagles to Pats fans in the Stadium. You guys talked the same nonsense before that game but you sure were quiet after. Let's hear the Cheer one more time "T.O, T.O, T.O ,T.O ,T.O ect..... Got to root for Meck and Disco's team on this one.

Dagmar
10-28-2005, 01:37 PM
My name is Paul I live in Boulder area. Bronco fan since 72. My neighbor played for the Broncos he was a cool guy on 72 team. He got me and autographed football from whole team.

Hey fellow Boulderite!

Atlas
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Hi everybody my name is Blart and I didn't like the Broncos until they started winning, but when they won a game I got a funny feeling down there. I like long walks by the beach and holding hands.

your so gay

meangene
10-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Ah, probably chewing the crap out of everything, at that age. I love dogs - probably more than I love most people. But that first year can be tough.

Actually he doesn't chew everything - he eats it! Stole a freshly killed squirrel from the cat the other day and ate it. Threw up a squirrel skeleton the next day. He's eaten and digested rope, blankets, pine cones. You name it. And hyper!!!! He'll be getting neutered soon. Hopefully that will help some. Did I mention he's also humping everything in sight too?

BroncosMT
10-28-2005, 06:25 PM
I guess it's time I introduce myself....I am living in the thriving state of MONTANA...I have always been a bronco fan ever since the day they got John Elway. I have lived through all of the ups and downs of the broncos years. I would one day love to move to Denver. My office has three of my four favorite broncos signed pics. I need to get Atwater to make it complete for now. Thanks to everyone making me feel accepted at the Mane. I love this site....It's great for us addicted Broncos fans.

Sassy
10-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Where are you in Montana?

TexanBob
10-28-2005, 06:33 PM
My turn-offs are split ends and mean people.

BroncosMT
10-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Sassy.....I'm in the thriving metropolis of Great Falls...LOL

Sassy
10-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I've been through there...it didn't look like a bad place to live.

DBroncos4life
10-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Montana! Man I would hate to live in that goat roping state.

hades
10-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Howdy from Dallas! I grew up in Fort Collins and have been a Bronco fan since '73. Sucks being around all these Cowgirl fans, can't wait till Turkey Day!

Meck77
10-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Name's Chris

from Hong Kong

Dad's from Aurora

Broncos fan for life, hardcore since 95

loved Eddie Mac, TD was an idol...I even read his book which wasn't great literature

Wow Hong Kong! Where is the Broncos bar out your way? Maybe someday we'll get OF1 on a ship to get her out to Europe and make our way East. We made it to NY but there is still more land to gobble up out your way. OF1 has something like 950,000 miles. I think she has a couple hundred more left in her.

Welcome to the board.

BroncosMT
10-29-2005, 08:14 AM
Sassy...it's not too bad...it's getting better...but there is not much to do...not like a big city

REB
10-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Wow Hong Kong! Where is the Broncos bar out your way? Maybe someday we'll get OF1 on a ship to get her out to Europe and make our way East. We made it to NY but there is still more land to gobble up out your way. OF1 has something like 950,000 miles. I think she has a couple hundred more left in her.

Welcome to the board.Do you have a plan for when that day comes Meck? Are you gonna just put in a new engine and trans or are you gonna start from scratch and transfer all your goodies to a brand new bus?

REB

Meck77
10-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Do you have a plan for when that day comes Meck? Are you gonna just put in a new engine and trans or are you gonna start from scratch and transfer all your goodies to a brand new bus?

REB

If the engine goes soon I have connections to others but I think we are good shape. If the tranny/engine and other things went out all at once I have the perfect place to retire her but it's a secret for now. It would be too much work to transfer all the stuff out. I suppose it could be possible but not worth the hastle. Positive thinking my brother. OF1 has alot of life left in her unless we slam into a semi and explode into a flaming ball of fire. She has enough wood in her to burn for days.:-[ I did decide to remove the massive propane tank underneath though. It was convenient during the conversion since it was already in but there is no reason to carry 6 months worth of propane on the bus. We're going to scale back the capacity and make more room for storage in the near future. That thing is a bomb waiting to explode.

HitEmCold
10-29-2005, 05:49 PM
I grew up in Aurora, and have lived in Kentucky for 16 years. I have worked in Indiana and am surrounded by bandwagon Colts fans who become Rams fans when the Colts suck. I have been a Bronco fan since 76, besides Elway, Atwater is my favorite Bronco of all time.

Been around this board a few years just don't really post, however I do read daily.

CHANGSTER
10-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Im Changster. I like long walks on the beach, talking crap to Charger fans and eggo waffles.

Connecticut Bronco Fan
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
My name is Luigi, I am from Conneciut, I don't post much, but i do read the board A LOT. keep up the entertainment.

No1BroncoFan
10-30-2005, 09:44 AM
I live in Oregon.
My condolences. :poke: Has the monsoon season started yet? ;D

I just returned to Colorado after 14 years in Oregon. I don't know how I (or ayone who ever lived there for extended periods) survived the winters. Cold I can handle, overcast, wet and dreary for months at a time is just too much.

Lifelong Denver fan. But then I grew up near Castle Rock, CO. How is it that some of you became Denver fans even when growing up in far away places?

Welcome aboard. Don't take my rants about Or-eeee-gone too seriously. I just don't like lots of rain.

Ben

ludo21
10-30-2005, 10:28 AM
I grew up in Aurora, and have lived in Kentucky for 16 years. I have worked in Indiana and am surrounded by bandwagon Colts fans who become Rams fans when the Colts suck. I have been a Bronco fan since 76, besides Elway, Atwater is my favorite Bronco of all time.

Been around this board a few years just don't really post, however I do read daily.

that was me awhile back, i use to just come in for the daily read, but i now post all the time, after watching overs i couldnt resist throwing my opinion in here.

Awesome we have such a huge family here!! :strong:

milehighrick
10-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi all just wanted to let everyone know Im proud to be a new member of the OM and hope to be a credit to all the other Denver Bronco Fans. My son has been trying to get me on for along time you know him as Sideburn. Well Denver pulled it out against the Eagles they gave me there normal 2nd half scare but was real happy to see them twist the knife on the last drive.

REB
10-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Welcome aboard Rick! :welcome:

REB

milehighrick
10-30-2005, 05:29 PM
thanks REB glad to be here

theodnixon
10-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Just moved to Oakland from Denver..........Didn't know about the mane until I was cut off from my community...

"To beat your enemy, you must know them, live amongst them"

I know them now and they really do suck

much love to orange nation

Sideburn
10-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi all just wanted to let everyone know Im proud to be a new member of the OM and hope to be a credit to all the other Denver Bronco Fans. My son has been trying to get me on for along time you know him as Sideburn. Well Denver pulled it out against the Eagles they gave me there normal 2nd half scare but was real happy to see them twist the knife on the last drive.
Tomorrow I'll show you the great features such as rep, (which I sent you some btw) and the smilies, and the subscribing to threads, and the chatroom, and well that's pretty much it.

edit: And quoting people, and getting into arguments with people that are inferior to you (chef fans)

Blueflame
10-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Tomorrow I'll show you the great features such as rep, (which I sent you some btw) and the smilies, and the subscribing to threads, and the chatroom, and well that's pretty much it.

edit: And quoting people, and getting into arguments with people that are inferior to you (chef fans)

... you forgot the Fadefans.... :P

Welcome to the Mane, "SB's Dad"... :D

Sideburn
10-30-2005, 05:56 PM
... you forgot the Fadefans.... :P

Welcome to the Mane, "SB's Dad"... :D
Yeah, but I've already made it aware to him that you only have to talk to fadefans in the one hour cooling period between lunch and yard time. He's at work during that time anyways.

Blueflame
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah, but I've already made it aware to him that you only have to talk to fadefans in the one hour cooling period between lunch and yard time. He's at work during that time anyways.

LOL He'll do just fine then... ;D

Tredici
10-30-2005, 07:57 PM

Welcome Papa Sideburn. You've raised a fine Bronco fan. I should point out he is letting someone beat him him in Fantasy Football who was formerly about 0-27 though....

Sideburn
10-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Welcome Papa Sideburn. You've raised a fine Bronco fan. I should point out he is letting someone beat him him in Fantasy Football who was formerly about 0-27 though....
I got rocked! You took me to the shed and beat my like a rented mule. I'm sure I could type in more cliches but I'll stop there. Congrats on the win Tred, you were bound to have a good game eventually.

zdoor
10-31-2005, 06:57 AM
don't post much but I've been reading the board for several years. Use to read the old RMN forum before it changed. I live in Central California. Been around football all my life. I'm also a Stanford fan. Been a Bronco Fan since they drafted Elway.

MajikMan7
10-31-2005, 08:11 AM
Welcome, newbies! I hope you all enjoy your time on the Mane as much as I have. As you can see my names MajikMan7, but you can call me Majik. I'm one of the more intellectual members around here. So if you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to drop me a PM.

......and that is why Don Majkowski got me banned ;)

REB
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
don't post much but I've been reading the board for several years. Use to read the old RMN forum before it changed. I live in Central California. Been around football all my life. I'm also a Stanford fan. Been a Bronco Fan since they drafted Elway.

Get to postin' lurker or you'll never get a big rep schlong... :~ohyah!: :welcome:

The name zdoor looks familiar. Did you post at the RMN under that name?

REB

zdoor
10-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Get to postin' lurker or you'll never get a big rep schlong... :~ohyah!: :welcome:

The name zdoor looks familiar. Did you post at the RMN under that name?

REB

Yeah. I used to hang out there but didn't like the new board. This place is much better.

Elway 4 Life
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Names Joe I was born in englewood, lived in canon city, limon(that sucked) and grew up in the springs. Joined the navy traveled the world for 8 years, got out and moved to Texas. I live and die with the broncos and always have. I just found this site and cant keep away for long. It's so lonely here in cowboy country. Thanksgiving day is going to be huge if we win. I can talk mad S@#T for the next year. If we lose I might have to quit my job, sell my house and pack up and leave in the middle of the night.

REB
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM
:welcome: Welcome aboard Joe

REB

16slayer24
11-01-2005, 08:26 PM
not really a newbie but i do post now and again just love them BRONCOS

ICON
11-01-2005, 09:57 PM
GO:Broncos:

Mtbrncofn
11-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Montana! Man I would hate to live in that goat roping state.

I think all the goat ropers live in your part of the state. Nyah! Got nothin but beauty and the occasional idiot Raider fan here.

Carolina D-Boy
11-02-2005, 06:37 AM
My name is Kris, 21, grew up in Aurora, been a fan since the 3 amigos and Bobby Humpheries days!!! Now reside in Charlotte, NC, thank god for DTV Sunday Ticket, but I swear if they dont quit with showing the end of these stupid games that lapse into the Broncos games and god forbid they go into overtime (2 weeks in a row)!!! Sorry had to vent!!!

cousinal11
11-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Born in North Carolina, lived here my entire life. I am 23 and have been a die-hard Broncos fan as long as I can remember. I do pull for the Panthers also but not when they face Denver.

REB
11-02-2005, 12:16 PM
:welcome: Welcome cousinal and D-boy!

REB

kamakazi_kal
11-02-2005, 09:15 PM
im keith and i have watched the broncose since 1984 ........ since i was 6

gotta love um

REB
11-03-2005, 03:04 AM
Welcome kal :welcome:

REB

Bronco Billy
11-03-2005, 07:31 PM
My name is Billy (obviously) and have been a Broncos fan ever since I starting following football. Super Bowl XXI was the second football game I watched and became hooked on the Broncos ever since. The rest of my family and friends are huge Bears fans as I live in the Chicagoland area (elevation 350)!!! Thanks to Sunday ticket I can now watch more than 3 games a year.

My wife and I travel to what games we can (Indy and Cincy). I was at Mile High in 1998 for the game Elway threw his 300th TD and Terrell rushed for his 2000th yard. This year we are going to Buffalo. I'll be wearing my Lynch jersey with a Broncohead!!!

REB
11-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey it's Bronco Billy. Welcome aboard! :welcome:

REB

Woody
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Yo! We are the party with the Limo that parks in the last spot south side of C-RV. Season tickets for 15 years, I now live in Colorado Springs and went to school at DU, home of your defending two time national champion NCAA Div1 Hockey :notworthy

Meck77
11-04-2005, 04:57 PM
always nice to see another orange vehicle on the mane!!!!!!

There are a couple real nice pics of your ride on the Canton HOF thread in the ring of fame forum woody that I posted. Not sure if you ever saw those.

Sooner_Redhawk
11-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Long time Bronco fan, and though I should check this place out.

Sassy
11-05-2005, 07:42 PM
I am a long time Bronco fan and I thought I would check this place out.
Be prepared to meet your new addiction!
Welcome to The Mane! :~ohyah!:

Sooner_Redhawk
11-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks !

REB
11-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Yes. Welcome Sooner :welcome:

REB

hkbroncos
11-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi, this is my first post, although I have been reading the mane for quite some time.

I am from Hong Kong. I learned to watch football when I when to college in Laramie. Naturally, Broncos became my team (and Nugget). Even though I moved to Boston for graduate school, I never like the Patriot.

Snowgoose
11-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Hi, where better log my first post than here.

I am a Broncos fan living in Sheffield, England and have followed the sport since about 84/85, choosing the Broncos as my team as i liked Elway, Winder, Mecklenburg et al.

I am a regular poster on the nfluk forums and this is my first venture onto the mane after recommendations from another UK Bronco.

I look forward to getting involved on the forums.

24champ
11-09-2005, 01:51 PM
http://sk1pper.com/welcome5.bmp

Billy Clyde Puckett
11-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Welcome HK and snowgoose. Enjoy the Mane

SoCalBronco
11-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Welcome newbies. :)

orange crush78
11-10-2005, 07:00 AM
My name is Boykin I'm from KC and I am a huge Broncos Fan

Meck77
11-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Be sure to check out the tailgate forum 78. Bunch of Broncos fans will be up there for the game.

Welcome to the Mane!

Bronx33
11-10-2005, 09:42 AM
My name is Boykin I'm from KC and I am a huge Broncos Fan

We need a picture of a bronco fan wizzin on the camarohead stadiums front steps, are you up for the job?

Billy Clyde Puckett
11-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Welcome Boykin - It's great to know someone in KC has an ounce of sense.

AlphaOmega
11-10-2005, 03:48 PM
hello everyone, :welcome:
I'm new to the orange mane, a CU grad, and I just love the Broncos! :Broncos:

Hotrod
11-10-2005, 03:50 PM

Welcome AlphaOmega :thumbsup:

REB
11-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Welcome AlphaOmega

Hammer
11-11-2005, 07:39 AM
35 year old Bronco fan living in Brooklyn my whole life. Trying to coordinate my annual pilgrimage to Mile High for this years PLAYOFF HOME GAME!!!!!!!

Needa Pass Rush
11-11-2005, 08:49 AM

Welcome, AO! Go Broncos.... Go Buffs!

BRNCOZFN30
11-11-2005, 12:21 PM
NEW TO THIS SITE, MET A FELLOW ORANGE CRUSHER IN SAN DIEGO DURING THE PHILLY THRASHING THAT INTRODUCED ME TO THIS SITE. PRETTY SWEET!!!

JUST CURIOUS HOW DO GET YOUR PICTURE TO SHOW WHEN YOU POST?
HAVE UPLOADED AND SHOWS IN MY PROFILE- BUT NOT WHEN I POST ON THE BOARD...........THANKS IN ADVANCE.

BTW, DA RAIDAS ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG DAY THIS SUNDAY!!!:coach:

Houston Bronco
11-11-2005, 03:09 PM
What's up Broncomaniacs!!! I became a fan after moving to Denver in 1976 from Los Angeles. Seeing flippin Georgia moved my team to St. Louis the only team I love is those crazy Broncos. I've had to move to Houston where there's barely football and haven't met a Bronco fan yet. Keeping the faith in Texas GOOOOOO Broncos!
Eddie

BMF Bronco
11-11-2005, 03:15 PM
wilcommen!

kwbaum829
11-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Stuck in SeaChicken country, go figure when I move here they go to the NFC. There goes my one Bronco game a year. Oh well 5 years and retirement, back to gods country. Hold the fort and cya on the boards.

R8RH8R
11-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey, fellow Broncomaniacs! I've been posting at another Broncos fan site and read about this one. Now I have 2 great places to talk Broncos, and about how back the Raiders/Cheifs suck.

REB
11-12-2005, 11:13 AM
:welcome:

REB

terry251973
11-14-2005, 06:09 PM
hi im terry from north carolina right here close to the carolina panthers and as ud figure thts all thts talked bout here,i converted to a broncomaniac back in 85 io believe,loved the orange jerseys and the best qb ever to play football.thank goodness for the live action on nfl.com for when my boys arnt on tv,this team can make u happy or make mad,theyt always seem to make games closer than they should but atleast the broncos have always had class and not have the probs off the field most teams do.:Broncos:

Billy Clyde Puckett
11-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Welcome Terry - Only thing better than good old southern boys is southern girls.

Gort
11-14-2005, 10:55 PM
ok, here goes...

found this site last season when i was looking to commiserate with other fans about Jake's knucklehead tendencies. i'm not yet convinced he won't revert to his old ways, but i'm cautiously optimistic.

been a Broncos fan since i was 10 (1977) and the Orange Crush team went to the SB. i'm still shellshocked a bit by that loss. however i got my revenge the next year, when i received one of those vibrating football games with the little foam footballs for Christmas... you know the ones where you meticulously line up your team and aim them where they are supposed to go, and then you turn on the vibration and they all go where they want to go instead (shades of Jim Marshall). anyway, i received the Denver vs. Dallas set and the Broncos proceeded to set an all-time record for wins at something like 200-0 :)

in actuality, the Baltimore Colts were my #1 team (since i was born and raised there), but they were stolen away on a snowy night in 1984 to become the Indiana Irsays and i've despised them ever since. the Broncos ascended to #1 with me and i've served my time and heard all the jokes (SB losses against the Skins, Giants, and Whiners) until the 1997/1998 erased those memories. 28 years sure does go by fast, huh?

i forgot to mention that i lived for a dozen years in the land of merlot and cheddar. for all you Broncos fans that think there is nothing worse than a Raiders fan, i've got to tell you, for sheer insufferability, Whiner fans win hands down. most of them are of the bandwagon variety and everyone who ever wears the merlot and cheddar colors instantly becomes the best. player. ever. it's pretty sickening, but at least the Broncos ended up on their schedule every couple of years, so all was not lost.

lived here in CO for a couple of years now. my only regret was never getting to go to a game at mile high.

yalcster
11-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Texan born and raised with orange blood runnin through my veins.....yes, I am one of those rare edumicated Texans wit smarts....I'm a BRONCOS fan after all. Vintage 1977.....very good year til that darned ole team from.....where is that again? oh yeah, Big Duh!!!! (puuuuuuke) handed our a$$es to us in XII...but at least we beat the Raitards to get there!!!! HA HA!!! Well, ya'll be seein me around fer sure.

and props to Meck for tellin me about this place.....alot of luv flowin in here.

Adios,

yalcster (a.k.a. Tx)

p.s. and Meck, it's yeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaawwwww.......not yee haw. get it right next time!!!! late!!!!

bfoflcommish
11-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Tha commish is here to say WHAT UP Bronco fans.

I am born and Raised in Denver and the commish of the greatest fantasy football league known, the B.F.O.F.L. (Broncos Fans Only Fantasy League)

jobberone
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Just a Cowboys fan here to see what you guys are saying.

Hope we have a great game on both sides and no injuries.

REB
11-21-2005, 04:39 PM
:welcome: commish, yalcster and galt!

REB

Sassy
11-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Welcome Newbies!~

REB
11-21-2005, 05:27 PM
:welcome: Sassy :)

REB

bronco610
11-21-2005, 10:33 PM
Okay, Im scott in dallas/ft.worth texas. Born in denver, fan since 1968. Still remember Floyd Little. Games were not shown on t.v. Everyone listened on the radio. I am one of the bravest fans. Have worn my assorted bronco jerseys in k.c., oakland, miami, dallas, and philly sports bars. couldnt afford to go to the stadiums but just as well. Probably be dead. Have suffered thru the good and bad seasons. Hate band wagon fans and all raiders and chief and colt fans. I would like to see peyton or montana win with some of the teams Elway won with.

REB
11-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Welcome aboard bronco610

penguintheory
11-22-2005, 08:10 AM
Born and raised in southern California to transplanted Denver residents and Broncos fans... lifelong Broncos fan in a sea of Chargers bandwagoners.

TommyGirl
11-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Born and raised in Southwestern Colorado. I've lived here for the majority of my life, with teaching stints in New Mexico and Arizona.

I found this board through another site and being told by Meck to check this place out. My first impression? "Damn, that's a whole lotta orange!"

Billy Clyde Puckett
11-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Born and raised in Southwestern Colorado. I've lived here for the majority of my life, with teaching stints in New Mexico and Arizona.

I found this board through another site and being told by Meck to check this place out. My first impression? "Damn, that's a whole lotta orange!"

Welcome Tommy Girl. You will find many perverse folk here.

missingnumber7
11-22-2005, 12:50 PM

Welcome to the board.
OF1 goes overseas...that sounds like fun...where do i sign up for that?

dallascowboys293
11-22-2005, 06:18 PM
22 year old Cowboys fan living in Austin, but from Dallas.
GO COWBOYS.
WAR TEXAS TECH WINNING THE COTTON BOWL!

OrangeCrush77
11-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Bronco-holic!!!
I love the broncos!!! Oh Yeah! TOUCHDOWN!!!

samutarobronco
11-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey there Life long bronco fan and I can't stand Phil simms.
I am getting sick and tired of Phil getting his shots in on the Broncos. youcan totally tell that he hates everything about them. He might say a nice word here of there but it's because the neytwork makes him. Did anyone here the the sadness in his voice whem Elam kicked that FG? I can't stand that freak.
<!-- / message -->

REB
11-25-2005, 01:19 PM
:welcome: aboard. Yea I remember when one flag was thrown Phil says uh oh, could this be a low block while player was engaged on the Broncos? Something like that. And no Phil it was originally a call on the D but they dropped it. Arsewipe

TheMoose
11-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey Everyone... I'm a sportswriter from Denver... and I'm excited to be on this forum... can't wait to get started!

:coach: GO BRONCOS!

Bronx33
11-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey Everyone... I'm a sportswriter from Denver... and I'm excited to be on this forum... can't wait to get started!

Can you score sweet seats for the bronco games for close to free? if so please PM me.;D

REB
11-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Welcome moose

Sassy
06-18-2006, 08:56 AM
In the Ring of Fame...and lasted posted on in November!

Hey Newbies...post here!

Saddletramp
06-20-2006, 05:17 PM
In the Ring of Fame...and lasted posted on in November!

Hey Newbies...post here!
am I still a newbie?
;)

RichGirl
06-20-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm officially a newbie!!! Day one! I'm Jami, from Montana, by-the-way!

ludo21
06-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Welcome!!

Have a good time here on the Mane! Almost TC!! Yeahh!!

Saddletramp
06-20-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm officially a newbie!!! Day one! I'm Jami, from Montana, by-the-way!
Welcome to the Mane.

:wave: :welcome:

Ricola
07-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Yo, I'm new. Ricola from AZ. Looking forward to 2 Broncos games in the desert this year!

Saddletramp
07-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Yo, I'm new. Ricola from AZ. Looking forward to 2 Broncos games in the desert this year!
:welcome:

REB
07-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Welcome Jamie and Ricola :welcome:

1-2-3 :Broncos:!!!!!!! :charge:

Houston Bronco
07-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Been a fan since 1977 when my family moved to Denver from southern California. My first true Bronco hero was #77 Lyle Alzado, I remember him being so dominating. Going to the Dec 17th game against the Cards in Pheonix, and hopefully a couple of home games in Denver if I can get back. I can't wait until they make a visit to Houston to squash the hopeless Texans. I'll be there in my worn but tried and true Elway jersey...our hero. This site is truly awesome as are our Broncos!

Eddie

Sassy
07-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Welcome! Someone needs to move this to the front page for awhile.

Houston Bronco
07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Yo Ricola, I'm planning on going to that game on Dec 17th in AZ. Any heads up on where to stay and how to get tickets would be very helpful. Meeting one person who lives in Tempe and two others that are driving in from Denver. I'm flying in from Houston. So any guidence would truly Rock!
Thanks,
Eddie

Sassy
07-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey guys...check out the Tailgate forum...there is a section there for buy/sell tickets...and also week by week game threads for specific games.

REB
07-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Been a fan since 1977 when my family moved to Denver from southern California. My first true Bronco hero was #77 Lyle Alzado, I remember him being so dominating. Going to the Dec 17th game against the Cards in Pheonix, and hopefully a couple of home games in Denver if I can get back. I can't wait until they make a visit to Houston to squash the hopeless Texans. I'll be there in my worn but tried and true Elway jersey...our hero. This site is truly awesome as are our Broncos!

Eddie

welcome HB! :welcome:

denver5459
07-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi all, My name is Shane and I live in Boise, ID. I have been registered on the mane since last year but I lost my username and password soon after I registered. I just tracked them down so I am back. :yayaya:

GO BRONCOS!!!:bronxrox: :Elway:

Blueflame
07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Nice to meet you, Shane... :welcome:

Sassy
07-26-2006, 10:16 AM
Welcome!

denver5459
07-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Nice to meet you, Shane... :welcome:
Nice to meet you Blueflame! I must say I really like your pic by the way.

denver5459
07-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome!
Thanks Sassy. You're pic is very nice also.

Meck77
07-26-2006, 10:22 AM

Join the club. This site has about 5,000 people that consider themselves sportswriters.;D

Blueflame
07-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Nice to meet you Blueflame! I must say I really like your pic by the way.

Thanks! 8')

denver5459
07-26-2006, 11:37 AM
You are very welcome. To bad we can't see the front side of your little lady but I am sure you have heard that one before. :wiggle:

Blueflame
07-26-2006, 11:44 AM
You are very welcome. To bad we can't see the front side of your little lady but I am sure you have heard that one before. :wiggle:

LOL Actually I haven't... of course, this avy is still a "new" one (I've had it less than a month). Ha!

denver5459
07-26-2006, 11:51 AM
LOL Actually I haven't... of course, this avy is still a "new" one (I've had it less than a month). Ha!

Well, I must say I love cowgirls. :cowgirl: :letsgo:

Blueflame
07-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Well, I must say I love cowgirls. :cowgirl: :letsgo:

In which case, you'd probably like this one, too...

denver5459
07-26-2006, 12:10 PM
In which case, you'd probably like this one, too...
You know me all to well:o

Broncobiv
07-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone. I've known about OM for a few years, but I never posted here. I've always stuck to KFFL (where mock goes whenenver OM is down), but I'm sure there's room in my life for both sites!

I'm 24 and live in Tucson, AZ. I've already got tix to both games in AZ this season. I became a Broncos fan in the mid-80's when I got old enough to realize what football was. My family liked Denver (and we lived in CO Springs), so I became a Denver fan by default. It turned out to be a pretty good choice. 8')

Sassy
07-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone. I've known about OM for a few years, but I never posted here. I've always stuck to KFFL (where mock goes whenenver OM is down), but I'm sure there's room in my life for both sites!

I'm 24 and live in Tucson, AZ. I've already got tix to both games in AZ this season. I became a Broncos fan in the mid-80's when I got old enough to realize what football was. My family liked Denver (and we lived in CO Springs), so I became a Denver fan by default. It turned out to be a pretty good choice. 8')
Welcome! you need to check out the Tailgate Forum :yayaya:

Broncobiv
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Welcome! you need to check out the Tailgate Forum :yayaya:
Where do you think my first 2 posts came from? ;)

Sassy
07-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Where do you think my first 2 posts came from? ;)
Ha! I need to check out the tailgate forum then!

30TDavis
07-28-2006, 10:16 PM
30TDavis - The Aussie Bronco

What you need to know:

Resides: Brisbane, QLD Australia

I am entering my 15th year of following the Denver Broncos. I started following Denver in 1991 as a then 11 year old taken aback by the game that involved throwing forward passes to score points. This was most unusual back then given in the game of rugby league (my first love) such a play would result in turning the ball over to the opposition - I was hooked.

The year of 2001 I spent one year and one NFL season in Denver. It was without doubt the greatest twelve months of my life. I lived and breathed football with fellow Denver Bronco fans ... I vowed to come back and make it a more permanent stay, when the time is right, I plan on doing that one day very soon.

http://www.sport-gallery.com/images/bigimage/terrel_davis/img02.jpg

My favourite all-time Bronco is obviously Terrell Davis. He was a great, great back that was on his way to Canton. Injuries can be cruel, injury robbed us of watching a Hall of Fame career from finishing on his terms. It was tough to see him wind his career down as only half the player he was. As frustrating as it must have been, he did it with style and proved time and time again what a class act he was on and off the field. This fan misses ol' number 30 it has to be said.

We have seen some really talented players step up and fill the void over the years only to see one 1000 yard back replaced for another. I long for the day when we can settle in and enjoy the ride with a 5-10 year career back. I thought that back was going to be Mike Anderson, I thought that back was going to be Clinton Portis ...

Anyway, I look forward to the upcoming season, I look forward to sharing with the online Broncos community.

Here is some more facts about me:

Favourite movie: Shawshank Redemption & Remember the Titans
Favourite band/musician: Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Favourite book: Too many to list
Favourite console: Playstation - waiting on the PS3
Favourite console game: The Madden series
Favourite NFL player today: Mike Anderson - why did he leave? :mad:
Favourite NFL player(s) of all-time: Terrell Davis, John Elway, Steve Young, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Jerry Rice.
Favourite English Premiere League team: Middlesborough
Favourite English Premiere League player: Mark Schwarzer
Favourite NBA team: Denver Nuggets
Favourite NBA player: Carmello Anthony and love watching LeBron, Kobe and Wade.
Favourite NBA player(s) of all time: Michael Jordan

That will for now.

Cheers,

Sassy
07-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Nice post! Welcome!

Sassy
07-30-2006, 11:44 PM
Bump for the newbies.

Arkansas Bronco
07-31-2006, 07:21 AM
Nice post 30TD. And again welcome to the mane.

heydensmom
07-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Welcome 30TD

Damn Blue, I like that avatar....can she come in red hair;)

Blueflame
08-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Welcome 30TD

Damn Blue, I like that avatar....can she come in red hair;)

I could probably turn her hair red...

MissJen
08-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Hello Everybody.... :wave:

BMF Bronco
08-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Miss Jen:)

denver5459
08-25-2006, 03:45 AM

Welcome MissJen :thumbs:

Watchthemiddle
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
What a breath of fresh air. I am a transplant from the "other" Bronco site. THis place is great!!!:thumbs:

I love the attitude, the smilies, and the fun it seems everyone is having over here.

No stuffiness...no petty bickering ( that I have seen ) and good topics.

I am not here for the namecalling, tattle telling, or cry babies. I am here to have fun, talk Broncos, football, and whatever else.

Thanks for the site and I look forward to meeting everyone over time.

Saddletramp
08-25-2006, 11:06 PM
What a breath of fresh air. I am a transplant from the "other" Bronco site. THis place is great!!!:thumbs:

I love the attitude, the smilies, and the fun it seems everyone is having over here.

No stuffiness...no petty bickering ( that I have seen ) and good topics.

I am not here for the namecalling, tattle telling, or cry babies. I am here to have fun, talk Broncos, football, and whatever else.

Thanks for the site and I look forward to meeting everyone over time.
WTM it is great to see ya. Man I have missed you and the rest of the gang. Hope more of them come over. More fun here. Politics forum is where most of the bickering goes on. Very loosly moderated. And cp (rep ) dont mean a thing here. No rep whores!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what I mean.

Watchthemiddle
08-25-2006, 11:08 PM
WTM it is great to see ya. Man I have missed you and the rest of the gang. Hope more of them come over. More fun here. Politics forum is where most of the bickering goes on. Very loosly moderated. And cp (rep ) dont mean a thing here. No rep whores!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what I mean.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Just reading around and it seems like a little less bickering and more laughs and real discussions.

Saddletramp
08-25-2006, 11:19 PM
yeah fun place. nice sig by the way. you do good work.

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:08 AM
yeah fun place. nice sig by the way. you do good work.
Thanks Saddle.....

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Thanks Saddle.....

Thats what I am talking about...oooppss forgot to give you props with my sig work...

Good to see you over here. Takes some getting used to, but looks like a lot of fun.

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:14 AM
Thats what I am talking about...oooppss forgot to give you props with my sig work...

Good to see you over here. Takes some getting used to, but looks like a lot of fun.
Hey watch! You have made quite a name for yourself over at BM......

I already had an account here, just never visited at all. I could get used to it here though.

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2006, 01:18 AM
Hey watch! You have made quite a name for yourself over at BM......

I already had an account here, just never visited at all. I could get used to it here though.

Well, its more laid back just looking around. Places like this make the banning at BM easier to take.

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:21 AM
Well, its more laid back just looking around. Places like this make the banning at BM easier to take.
WHich I'm still not even sure what you were banned for......???

MissJen
08-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Hi Reidman and Watchthemiddle :wave:

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Hello.....!Booya!

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2006, 01:33 AM

:wave: Hello MissJen

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
:wave: Hello MissJen
What's the reputation thing all about.....?

And does this place have a cafe-like thread so we don't clutter up the newbie welcome section....
:strong: <------loving the smilies

MissJen
08-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Now I don't feel like such a newbie anymore.. LOL

Reidman
08-26-2006, 01:50 AM
Now I don't feel like such a newbie anymore.. LOL
:notworthy ........thanks for the welcome....

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2006, 02:31 AM

And does this place have a cafe-like thread so we don't clutter up the newbie welcome section....

I am not sure...I think so but its called something else...I will have to research some more.
^5

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 08:02 AM

great work on WTM's sig and no cafe really, we do most of the general chit chat in either the treehousE or any thread in Ring of Fame Forum or Jibba Jabba (Off Topic Forum). Good to see ya here also. Bm must be getting pretty bad. Rep is the same as cp on BM. Although it means nothing here as there are no bars. Thank you Jesus for that.

ludo21
08-26-2006, 01:18 PM
REP is mainly meant for the comments you leave. Its always funny stuff.

Welcome WTM and Reidman! This board is the best!

Northman
08-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Welcome all, you wont find a better Bronco board on the internet.

JAWS
08-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Lots of familiar names in this thread. WTM, Reid and Saddle. Feels like Broncomania cafe in the olden days.

And Missjen we meet here as well as elsewhere :)

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Lots of familiar names in this thread. WTM, Reid and Saddle. Feels like Broncomania cafe in the olden days.

And Missjen we meet here as well as elsewhere :)

hey you check your rep

Reidman
08-26-2006, 05:14 PM
great work on WTM's sig and no cafe really, we do most of the general chit chat in either the treehousE or any thread in Ring of Fame Forum or Jibba Jabba (Off Topic Forum). Good to see ya here also. Bm must be getting pretty bad. Rep is the same as cp on BM. Although it means nothing here as there are no bars. Thank you Jesus for that.

Man, it is getting bad over there I have to admit........ugh!~
Trying to reason with some of the members is like :deadhorse

I used to think IT was the best Bronco board on the net..

I may be singing a differnent tune shortly..

Glad to be here and thanks for a warm welcome..

JAWS
08-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Man, it is getting bad over there I have to admit........ugh!~
Trying to reason with some of the members is like :deadhorse

I used to think IT was the best Bronco board on the net..

I may be singing a differnent tune shortly..

Glad to be here and thanks for a warm welcome..

It is sad to see the decline. I think there's still hope, but it's not what it was.

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 06:16 PM
do we need to open a cafe ? :kiddingme

Saddletramp
08-26-2006, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Blueflame
If the rep comes from posters who are new to the board, then sometimes they haven't got enough rep of their own to add any rep points to yours. If you look closely at their rep comments, their little square isn't green yet either...those are considered "neutral" rep until they build up some points.

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2006, 06:39 PM
It is sad to see the decline. I think there's still hope, but it's not what it was.

My girl Jaws...nice to see you and I don't blame you at ALL for stepping down from mid-ship... personally I couldn't do something I didn't trust or believe in. Thats just me.

Ludo21 and Anubis nice to meet you. :sunshine:

REB
08-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome WTM and Reidman :welcome:

stewiegriffin
08-27-2006, 12:36 PM
And I was lured here by a beautiful Texan :cowgirl: that I desire more than oxygen, but can't have. Not yet, anyway.:undecided

MissJen
08-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Welcome Stewiegriffin!!! :)

REB
08-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Welcome stew :welcome:

BroncoMatt
08-27-2006, 02:10 PM
welcome to all the newbs

broncomania sux, this is the spot in the internet universe for bronco life

Reidman
08-29-2006, 02:13 PM
do we need to open a cafe ? :kiddingme

I think so.......

Also, I hope Mane regulars don't get discouraged from some of us coming over to the lighter side of a Bronco message board. We were all good and established posters over at BM so hopefully we can pick here where we left off there...