PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded board software... Read about it here...

Taco John
10-22-2005, 04:19 AM
I upgraded the board software and it's done some funny things, the first of which is lose everybody's avatars... You'll need to re-upload your avatar.

Unfortunately, it didn't fix the thread posting bug, much to my disappointment. This means it's a database error. I'm working on getting assistance on it. :unamused:

Let me know of any anomolies that you run into...

TJ

Taco John
10-22-2005, 04:31 AM
oh yeah... It would probably be a good idea to delete your cookies and internet files and reboot your machine...

-Slap-
10-22-2005, 08:24 AM
http://www.billmon.org/archives/luke.jpg

"Can't load my avatar, boss."

RhymesayersDU
10-22-2005, 08:28 AM
http://www.billmon.org/archives/luke.jpg

"Can't load my avatar, boss."

Same here. Giving me an "unable to copy file" message.

Moon§hiner
10-22-2005, 09:40 AM
TJ...didn't your daddy ever tell you how to keep an erection???...don't fug with it! :)

baja
10-22-2005, 09:52 AM
TJ...didn't your daddy ever tell you how to keep an erection???...don't fug with it! :)

Hey TJ it takes all the fun out of a message board when you can't post messages

NO MESSAGE BOX
:garcia:

Raiders Rock
10-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Hey TJ it takes all the fun out of a message board when you can't post messages

NO MESSAGE BOX
:garcia:

Enable quick reply in the options,(Admin Control Panel) I have been running 3.5 Gold on truckingboards for a couple weeks now and the plug in system kicks ass

baja
10-22-2005, 10:04 AM
do you mean edit options under user CP?

There is on such option there

oh just saw you edit so TJ will have to do that, right

-Slap-
10-22-2005, 10:12 AM
My Cool Hand Luke avatar has been very good juju. I put it up right after we lost to Miami and we've been a juggernaut ever since.

If we lose on Sunday, you can all blame this man:

http://sight-and-sound.net/Images/natacts/paulrodriguez.jpg

Moon§hiner
10-22-2005, 10:18 AM
My Cool Hand Luke avatar has been very good juju. I put it up right after we lost to Miami and we've been a juggernaut ever since.

We can't lose...home playoff games are already being planned as we speak.

Raiders Rock
10-22-2005, 10:19 AM
do you mean edit options under user CP?

There is on such option there

oh just saw you edit so TJ will have to do that, right

Right

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6555/untitled3fm.jpg

Raiders Rock
10-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Your avatar problem is probably coming from the image size checking the board does automatically now.

If a usergroup uploads an avatar it is suppose to automatically resize the avatar to conform with the usergroup settings

Dr. Broncenstein
10-22-2005, 10:33 AM

Gettin' my mind right... boss...

Ratboy
10-22-2005, 10:35 AM
This sucks.

2KBack
10-22-2005, 12:24 PM
What exactly is "rep power?"

Taco John
10-22-2005, 01:00 PM
That's how much you can affect another person's rep in one direction or another...

2KBack
10-22-2005, 01:02 PM
That's how much you can affect another person's rep in one direction or another...

Ah, and this power is increased via tenure?

Taco John
10-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Ah, and this power is increased via tenure?

It's a couple of factors... Tenure is one... Rep is the other...

Pezman
10-22-2005, 01:21 PM

Heh, looks like daddy TJ has a big repaxe to swing on us minions ;)

Odysseus
10-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Mock gets a God like 9?

Sassy
10-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Does this mean rep...neg or pos from Cheffie fans doesn't count...of course, we knew that anyway! LOL! :devil:

Odysseus
10-22-2005, 01:39 PM
What exactly is "rep power?"

It's like assigned seating only less creative.

Dagmar
10-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm replying to see if any of my stuff is broken...

24champ
10-22-2005, 02:06 PM
so someone that has been here for 3-4 years but posts once in a blue moon has more rep power than me simply because they have been here longer? I dont like that because of all the rival fans(chargers, raiders, cheifs) get actual rep power even though they dont post here regularly because their team routinely sucks.....

GreatBronco16
10-22-2005, 02:09 PM
so someone that has been here for 3-4 years but posts once in a blue moon has more rep power than me simply because they have been here longer? I dont like that because of all the rival fans(chargers, raiders, cheifs) get actual rep power even though they dont post here regularly because their team routinely sucks.....

Hmmm, you have one more red dot than me, but my rep power is higher than yours. That's weird.

-Slap-
10-22-2005, 02:11 PM
It's like assigned seating only less creative.
Much less.

One aspect of this board that has always fluctuated is the level of omniscience which Taco is willing to indulge himself.

The diety needle just slammed over to the right.

24champ
10-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Hmmm, you have one more red dot than me, but my rep power is higher than yours. That's weird.
this whole thing is weird....

-Slap-
10-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Mock gets a God like 9?
Well, he's represented the board so proudly over the years. In between bannings for his racist screeds against blacks and Asians, and his posting full frontal nudity on the main board. I guess you don't stop accumulating time while you're on suspension.

Maybe treating Taco like a fool and his board like your personal hate blog is the key to large rep power.

Dagmar
10-22-2005, 02:16 PM
THis whole thing is making my head hurt....

Sassy
10-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey guys...be nice to our "Mane" Man, TJ...He helps us keep our Bronco Sanity or is it Insanity! Ha!

24champ
10-22-2005, 02:22 PM
yeah me too but i think its from drinking last night....Uhh

Odysseus
10-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Much less.

One aspect of this board that has always fluctuated is the level of omniscience which Taco is willing to indulge himself.

The diety needle just slammed over to the right.

Shut up! Sit in your assigned seat!

Raiders Rock
10-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I upgraded the board software and it's done some funny things, the first of which is lose everybody's avatars... You'll need to re-upload your avatar.

Unfortunately, it didn't fix the thread posting bug, much to my disappointment. This means it's a database error. I'm working on getting assistance on it. :unamused:

Let me know of any anomolies that you run into...

TJ

Run a repair of the database in PHPMYADMIN

Raiders Rock
10-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Or better yet repair and optimize tables in the maintainence section of the AdminCP

ZachKC
10-22-2005, 02:48 PM
You are taking this waaay to seriously.

ZachKC
10-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I love how you can edit a post without actually loading a new page. Very very cool.

Pezman
10-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Hmmm, Slappy, I tried uploading your pic for you too with no luck... All I can suggest for now is patience ya mule! ;D

PatsWin2002
10-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Test post.

I wonder when Gus will start banging his head again.......

:gus:

Jens1893
10-22-2005, 03:05 PM
thank you, tj. im happy to have an admin who tries to implement the new software once its out.

24champ
10-22-2005, 03:08 PM
You are taking this waaay to seriously.
still in second to the broncos, watch out for the horse dung....:charge:

baja
10-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Test for baja

Ouuu I have a 5 rep power. You peions be nice to me now ya hear!!

Kaylore
10-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Oooo. It's cleaner. I never needed to re-load my avatar.

Ray Finkle
10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I like the new changes....

Dagmar
10-22-2005, 03:24 PM
thank you, tj. im happy to have an admin who tries to implement the new software once its out.

Good call.
Although i'm pretty stupid and can't see whats changed.

But I am pretty computer illiterate.

baja
10-22-2005, 03:26 PM
I can't reload my avatar because the the bikini top was rubbed off

baja
10-22-2005, 03:31 PM
I have always been frugal with my rep giving and have always felt discriminating rep distribution should be worth more that say someone that practices "if you rep me I rep you". So if you get rep form me it will be because I thought your post was really good in some fashion. ^5

Taco John
10-22-2005, 03:37 PM
The rep system isn't perfect. Never has been. I'll probably turn that line off anyway, as it pulls an extra call to the server that we don't need. I just had to revert a bunch of stuff to the absolute default setting so I could root out the thread posting error, which is fixed so far as I can tell.

Hogan11
10-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Avatar sigs are gone again I see.............Boooooo!

baja
10-22-2005, 03:40 PM
I think the board is the best it has ever been TJ

Taco John
10-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Avatar sigs are gone again I see.............Boooooo!

Ah dammit... adding it to the list... (damn I love my Treo)

Jens1893
10-22-2005, 03:43 PM
what is rep power?

Rock Chalk
10-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Looks like favoritism too.

Since i have the most rep and I have been here almost as long as Sassy, I should have at least as high a rep stick as hers, but inistead she has a bigger rep stick.

I am not amused.

OrangeShadow
10-22-2005, 03:52 PM
i didnt have to re upload my avy

Hogan11
10-22-2005, 03:54 PM
what is rep power?

I wouldn't worry about it.....it means nothing because it'll just be reset at the beginning of next season. Ha!

baja
10-22-2005, 03:57 PM
I liked having the tool bar on the bottom as well as on the top of the thread page because you could just hit "user CP" instead of "Go" that way you were taken to your "new subscribed threads" allowing you to follow your varied discussions no matter if they were on page two, three, four or in the war room. Whenever a new post was made no matter where you could find in at a glance in user CP.

Taco John
10-22-2005, 05:25 PM
I liked having the tool bar on the bottom as well as on the top of the thread page because you could just hit "user CP" instead of "Go" that way you were taken to your "new subscribed threads" allowing you to follow your varied discussions no matter if they were on page two, three, four or in the war room. Whenever a new post was made no matter where you could find in at a glance in user CP.

I plan on bringing back a lot of the old enhancements... I was just up until 4am last night getting the forum backed up, reloaded and upgraded.

Keep mentioning them and I'll get them added to the list

REB
10-22-2005, 05:27 PM
In case your not aware TJ, ya can't upload avatars or pics.

REB

1-2-3-:Broncos:!!!!!!! :charge:

ZachKC
10-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Whenever you get time I liked having a link to the main forum over the "next thread" and "previous thread" buttons below all the posts.

Taco John
10-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Looks like favoritism too.

Since i have the most rep and I have been here almost as long as Sassy, I should have at least as high a rep stick as hers, but inistead she has a bigger rep stick.

I am not amused.

Nah... No favoritism. Check out Crush Girl's rep. If there were favoritism, she'd be able to crack some skulls.

The system is currently weighted in favor of length of time here and number of posts...

For every 365 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. For every For every 10000 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 100,000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

I have been considering changing the final option, but have decided to wait until after I delete "rep whoring" threads to do that. Which I'd ad, would knock Alec's rep down immensely. But people seem to enjoy them so I figure what the hell, let them have their fun. Also I'd ad, I am trying to combat a situation where a new person can come in and have a full rep bar by the end of the week.

The only part of rep I honestly care about is the comments anyway. The rest is a bunch of fluff that means little over the long haul. It's just a diversion that adds a little spice to the board. If rep meant anything anyways, I'd have a bunch of it thanking me for upgrading the board and working out the bugs instead of people starting threads about whether the changes are good enough for them or not.

/just sayin...

BritBronco Maniac
10-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Are you fishing for REP TJ??

If only I could rep myself...

Taco John
10-22-2005, 06:29 PM
heh... always... ;)

BritBronco Maniac
10-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Repwhore!! Nnyah!

Bronx33
10-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Nah... No favoritism. Check out Crush Girl's rep. If there were favoritism, she'd be able to crack some skulls.

The system is currently weighted in favor of length of time here and number of posts...

For every 365 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. For every For every 10000 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 100,000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

I have been considering changing the final option, but have decided to wait until after I delete "rep whoring" threads to do that. Which I'd ad, would knock Alec's rep down immensely. But people seem to enjoy them so I figure what the hell, let them have their fun. Also I'd ad, I am trying to combat a situation where a new person can come in and have a full rep bar by the end of the week.

The only part of rep I honestly care about is the comments anyway. The rest is a bunch of fluff that means little over the long haul. It's just a diversion that adds a little spice to the board. If rep meant anything anyways, I'd have a bunch of it thanking me for upgrading the board and working out the bugs instead of people starting threads about whether the changes are good enough for them or not.

/just sayin...

Sounds like the pokemon scoring system.......lol

BritBronco Maniac
10-22-2005, 06:38 PM
So long as Bob has 0 rep power I'm good with it!

big56fan#1
10-22-2005, 06:48 PM
:laugh:

ZachKC
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM

Sounds like the pokemon scoring system.......lol
Pokemon? WTF?

24champ
10-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Pokemon? WTF?
go back to bed....

Anyway taco i cant put a new avatar up, its great avatar material and I KNOW Giants fans would love it.....

Broncoman13
10-22-2005, 07:08 PM

/just sayin...

Check your rep...whore!!! Oh, and thanks! Not just for this upgrade but for giving me a place to visit on the net just about everyday for the past 4 years and 5 months. I've said it once and I'll say it again... you have many a beers with your name on them the day we meet!

Atlas
10-22-2005, 07:09 PM
I can't reload my avatar because the the bikini top was rubbed off

WAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missingnumber7
10-22-2005, 07:11 PM
i think my head is spinning

Blueflame
10-22-2005, 07:16 PM
go back to bed....

Anyway taco i cant put a new avatar up, its great avatar material and I KNOW Giants fans would love it.....

Can you upload the new pic to a webhost like photobucket or imageshack and hotlink it? That's what I'd try... :)

Looks like the database error that erased my user account in May '03 has cost me a couple points' worth of rep power... :P LOL

-Slap-
10-22-2005, 07:31 PM

/just sayin...

Rep should have never been weighted. All positive rep should be worth one point, unless you're in the black, then your rep should mean nothing. If you max out your rep bars, then you get two points. That's it. Then all posts and all posters would be measured equally, except the canal water sucking trolls.

Instead you've decided to take a poster who's been banned for misconduct on three separate occasions and make him the most influential member of the community. I guess since we all understand that rep is often reciprocol, you figure that will improve his pitiful average of one rep dot per 11,500 posts.

The criteria you selected to justify this misguided act of charity makes you look more prejudiced, not less. There are 1176 active members on this board, but only 13, a scant .011 percent, meet the requisite of 10,000 posts. Even worse, the join dates listed on this board are inaccurate after the various resets.

So, whatever, Isaac, run a rigged game if that makes you happy. I wish you the best.

baja
10-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Rep should have never been weighted. All positive rep should be worth one point, unless you're in the black, then your rep should mean nothing. If you max out your rep bars, then you get two points. That's it. Then all posts and all posters would be measured equally, except the canal water sucking trolls.

Instead you've decided to take a poster who's been banned for misconduct on three separate occasions and make him the most influential member of the community. I guess since we all understand that rep is often reciprocol, you figure that will improve his pitiful average of one rep dot per 11,500 posts.

The criteria you selected to justify this misguided act of charity makes you look more prejudiced, not less. There are 1176 active members on this board, but only 13, a scant .011 percent, meet the requisite of 10,000 posts. Even worse, the join dates listed on this board are inaccurate after the various resets.

So, whatever, Isaac, run a rigged game if that makes you happy. I wish you the best.

You will always find your way to the top no matter how the system is weighted because you have some of the best football takes and some of the funniest posts on the board. Last time I checked you were#1 as it should be . Relax Bro, you the man and everyone knows it.

Atlas
10-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Oooo. It's cleaner. I never needed to re-load my avatar.

Me neither

24champ
10-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Can you upload the new pic to a webhost like photobucket or imageshack and hotlink it? That's what I'd try... :)

Looks like the database error that erased my user account in May '03 has cost me a couple points' worth of rep power... :P LOL
tried photobucket and didnt work either....such a good avatar!;D

Sodak
10-22-2005, 09:13 PM
The word you're looking for is omnipotent.

Omniscient means "all knowing".

Circle Orange
10-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Hmm, everything seems to work except the avatar loading. I get a 'can't transfer/copy' file message.

ant1999e
10-22-2005, 09:56 PM
test

Atlas
10-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Hmm, everything seems to work except the avatar loading. I get a 'can't transfer/copy' file message.

There is definately something wrong with your avatar.

24champ
10-22-2005, 10:03 PM
i get that message too!:captain:

baja
10-22-2005, 10:17 PM
i get that message too!:captain:

Can't load mine either but I get a different message,says tits too big for band width

Circle Orange
10-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Hmm, I cleared cookies but that didn't solve the avatar problem.

I went to user CP into "Profile" to save a user tag line, and got the message "INVALID BIRTHDAY ENTRY" :loopy: :o

I may have to try the reboot thing and clear all internet files.

And no, avatars still don't upload http://scosoft.com/s/c/9fdd42e.gif

BTW, Atlas, what's wrong with my avatar? It's Bronco Blue, right?

DarkHorse30
10-22-2005, 10:39 PM

agreed. Rep this :moon: mudderfuggers.....

24champ
10-22-2005, 10:49 PM
agreed. Rep this :moon: mudderfuggers.....
i cant rep that ugly ass....

Sir Mawn
10-23-2005, 12:18 AM
You will always find your way to the top no matter how the system is weighted because you have some of the best football takes and some of the funniest posts on the board. Last time I checked you were#1 as it should be . Relax Bro, you the man and everyone knows it.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Taco John
10-23-2005, 02:41 AM
I'll fix the rep system. I agree that it's probably not the best system as it is. However, to make things fair and even, I'm going to have to do things like delete the rep whore thread and reset the rep that was dished out in there.

I'll start a poll on monday and we'll figure this thing out as a community.

Taco John
10-23-2005, 02:50 AM
Please tell me if you are able to upload avatars...

Taco John
10-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Whew... Got the chat working in time for the game this morning... :)

Odysseus
10-23-2005, 04:53 AM
SigmaChat v7.40.13.78[en]. Copyright © 2004, RaiderSoft. All Rights Reserved.
Loading Chat Room Settings...
Loading Logo...
Initialization Complete.
To join the current chat session, enter a username/handle in the text box above.
Please enter a username. Password is optional
Connecting To Server...
Error Connecting. Please try again.
Connecting To Server...
Error Connecting. Please try again.

---Oh well. I guess I'll have to buy my own Internet connection.

Taco John
10-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Try clearing your cookies and your Internet files, rebooting and log in again... You might have an old file that is holding you up.

Raiders Rock
10-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Make sure your security settings are not blocking the Java that the chat relies on to connect

Odysseus
10-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Make sure your security settings are not blocking the Java that the chat relies on to connect

No Joy. No Joy. Proceeding to next target.

RhymesayersDU
10-23-2005, 09:19 AM
I'll fix the rep system. I agree that it's probably not the best system as it is. However, to make things fair and even, I'm going to have to do things like delete the rep whore thread and reset the rep that was dished out in there.

People are taking rep too seriously. I mean, it is a little weird that mock has more rep power then even you, but who cares? The only good thing about rep is the comments. My two cents is, you should do away with rep altogether, or at least don't make it visible on the forum. Meaning, people can leave rep (and comments, which are the only really good/funny thing about rep) but nobody has the little blocks by their names.

Please tell me if you are able to upload avatars...

I tried this morning, I'm still getting the "unable to move/copy file" message.

Taco John
10-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I tried this morning, I'm still getting the "unable to move/copy file" message.

I'll continue to search for
a solution to this one...

Broncoman13
10-23-2005, 09:30 AM

What is the rep whore thread???

Rock Chalk
10-23-2005, 11:30 AM

/just sayin...
BS, Taco, most of my rep has come from actual posts. Every now and then I will get a rep whore thread rep but mostly its just because people love me.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care how big my stick is, its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean, I just found it curious that Sassafras, who has exactly 4 months longer tenure than me and a couple thousand posts only, has a higher rep stick.

Whatever though, its all in how you use it ;D

REB
10-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Sassy has a bigger stick then Alec? OH MY! :kiddingme Sorry to hear that Alec. Is it a hereditary thing or... :curtsey: Nyah! :poke: ;)

REB

Rock Chalk
10-23-2005, 12:13 PM

Just get rid of rep. Leave the rep thing for comments, but take away the point system all together. This gets the people on the board back to posting not for rep, but for their opinions.

I do enjoy the comments, and really that's the only thing that concern's me. Instead of having it "Rep" Call it Post Comments, have for positive and negative but no actual points given. Seems to me, we all like the comments, most could really give a **** about the points. So just ge rid of the points.

Problem solved, everyone is happy.

Blueflame
10-23-2005, 12:17 PM
BS, Taco, most of my rep has come from actual posts. Every now and then I will get a rep whore thread rep but mostly its just because people love me.

Dont get me wrong, I dont care how big my stick is, its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean, I just found it curious that Sassafras, who has exactly 4 months longer tenure than me and a couple thousand posts only, has a higher rep stick.

Whatever though, its all in how you use it ;D

A quick glance at the member list (sorted by join date) explains why Sass has one more rep point than you do, Alec... your join date is October 29. In a week, you'll be getting another power point.

Dagmar
10-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Just get rid of rep. Leave the rep thing for comments, but take away the point system all together. This gets the people on the board back to posting not for rep, but for their opinions.

I do enjoy the comments, and really that's the only thing that concern's me. Instead of having it "Rep" Call it Post Comments, have for positive and negative but no actual points given. Seems to me, we all like the comments, most could really give a **** about the points. So just ge rid of the points.

Problem solved, everyone is happy.

Seems a reasonable point, I only ever read the comments, didn't realise there was a point system in place. Unless you're talking about orange blobs?

REB
10-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I have a suggestion TJ unless it's something that already exsists and I just haven't noticed. The shark tank has a spell check under the post box so you don't need to re-read your whole post. It opens a small window with your post in it and mispelled words are in red. You can fix everything in that window and preview or submit when done. Just a thought.

REB

REB
10-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Seems a reasonable point, I only ever read the comments, didn't realise there was a point system in place. Unless you're talking about orange blobs?

Yeah there the orange blobs.

REB

Raiders Rock
10-24-2005, 08:34 AM
I think you may have to limit to 200-300 max at a time here in your ADMINCP, open up one of the messages that say
"mysql_connect(): Too many connections"

Limit it to 200 or so and all they will get is a server busy msg please try again later, much better than the board going down completely

just my 2 cts

Crushaholic
10-24-2005, 09:13 AM
I think you may have to limit to 200-300 max at a time here in your ADMINCP, open up one of the messages that say
"mysql_connect(): Too many connections"

Good idea. All Raiders fans, please leave...NOW..._i_O_i_

24champ
10-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Good idea. All Raiders fans, please leave...NOW..._i_O_i_
I agree!!!:alky:

24champ
10-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Taco, avatars still are not working, i cleared all my cookies etc. Lemme know when you get that situated, other than that this board is alot faster than it was before and the Thread titles actually work instead of typing N or O etc. Kudos to taco....

Dagmar
10-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I am I correct in saying the board suffered complete meltdown yesterday after the game? Anyone not able to get on till 8?

By that point I was very drunk, so whatever I posted, I'm sorry!

baja
10-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I am I correct in saying the board suffered complete meltdown yesterday after the game? Anyone not able to get on till 8?

By that point I was very drunk, so whatever I posted, I'm sorry!

You proposed to me but I said NO!

24champ
10-24-2005, 05:49 PM
dont lie you said maybe...:rainbow:

Dagmar
10-24-2005, 07:01 PM
I remember waking up heartbroken this morning, now I know it wasn't just the game...
:pity:

I have to be honest, I was only going to do it for the Mexican Passport...

chiefshunny
10-24-2005, 07:31 PM
:yep: so someone that has been here for 3-4 years but posts once in a blue moon has more rep power than me simply because they have been here longer? I dont like that because of all the rival fans(chargers, raiders, cheifs) get actual rep power even though they dont post here regularly because their team routinely sucks.....

:giggle:

baja
10-24-2005, 07:34 PM
I remember waking up heartbroken this morning, now I know it wasn't just the game...
:pity:

I have to be honest, I was only going to do it for the Mexican Passport...

That's a better reason than most proposals, come to think of it i got married for the same reason

RhymesayersDU
10-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Any word on avatars? I really need mine back.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-25-2005, 11:50 AM
TJ: I can't upload pics of any size. I even tried an 11 kb pic. The error message just says "cannot move/copy file".

Circle Orange
10-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Yup, it's no go here too with the avatars...I smell conspiracy...can't quite put a finger on it, but SOMEONE'S gumming up the works...http://scosoft.com/s/n/4cc2da12.gif

Yes, the people are in uproar...WE NEED AVATARS!

Dr. Broncenstein
10-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Why does it say paperjam... when there is no paperjam?

Crushaholic
10-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Any word on avatars? I really need mine back.

I remember the last time this was an issue, I had to find another host (like Photobucket) for my avatar. Have you tried that?

Jens1893
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM
I remember the last time this was an issue, I had to find another host (like Photobucket) for my avatar. Have you tried that?

I get this error message

Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Yup, it's no go here too with the avatars...I smell conspiracy...can't quite put a finger on it, but SOMEONE'S gumming up the works...http://scosoft.com/s/n/4cc2da12.gif

Yes, the people are in uproar...WE NEED AVATARS!
Dude, why couldn't the avatar glitch have killed YOUR avatar? It's burning my retinas!

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
This is a typo, maybe? I just checked my reputation points, and it is at 200 something. Based on that, I might get a second reputation-altering point in about 4035. I hope they've built a better Viagra by then.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Is anyone able to attatch pics like before? I can't.

REB
10-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Evidently you can post a pic with a URL but we are unable to upload from our computers yet. ???

REB

http://www.mlv.com/2003/Denver/phe.jpg

Sassy
10-25-2005, 10:24 PM
I've tried uploading a couple...I couldn't get it to work either.

REB
10-25-2005, 10:46 PM
If you upload them at a pic storage site like Picshome.com it will assign a URL for each of your pics then you can copy the url and paste it in the image window here which is the little yellow box with the mountains on it. Hopefully TJ will have the upload pics feature fixed soon. Everything else seems to be working great.

REB

http://s01.picshome.com/328/denver_broncos_john_elway_de21_small_1_.jpg (http://www.picshome.com/)

Hogan11
10-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Bring Back Avatar Sigs!!!!!!!!!

Pezman
10-25-2005, 11:45 PM

Nah! I want full siggies back :thumbsup:

REB
10-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Nah! I want full siggies back :thumbsup:

[B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Yeah man. I found a nice Tatum Bell pic with the city of Denver in the background I could use.

http://s01.picshome.com/328/tatumbell02_2_1_.jpg (http://www.picshome.com/)

REB
10-25-2005, 11:53 PM
or Rod Smith...http://s01.picshome.com/328/chanesaw9mx_1_.jpg (http://www.picshome.com/)

Rascal
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM
How about read receipts for PM's???

GreatBronco16
11-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Well I see you added some more stuff since then. A little more eyecandy and the Rep is gone except for the comments.

The eyecandy is ok.

GreatBronco16
11-03-2005, 07:36 PM
You think we can get the discussion board quick links back at the bottom of the threads pages? You know where it says....

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback

in a clickable link that use to be at the bottom aswell as the top? I hate having to scroll back through 40 posts to get back to the main board.

Crushaholic
11-03-2005, 11:51 PM

I second that.

GreatBronco16
11-04-2005, 06:44 PM
TJ, I told you before that the ads were stretching across the screen, and you told me that it was thread titles. Well here is a pic of an ad doing it and it isn't because of a thread title.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5662/ads0ea.jpg