PDA

View Full Version : Denver @ Miami Gamethread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Florida_Bronco
09-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Putz was wide open there

troya900
09-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Well redzone time, I've got no faith in a TD so please kick the FG and get 3 out of this at least.

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 12:18 PM
lets see if shanny takes the 3 points this time...

DBroncos4life
Chambers has 4 catches against "the champ"

oh **** 4 catches. Wow. Champs got a pick as well.

DB-Freak
Im all for drafting a "Franchise QB" next year.

Taco John
\Putz tipped that so it was obviously his fault.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 12:19 PM
lets see if shanny takes the 3 points this time...
Why was that so bad? He force Miami to play conservative and give the ball back in your territory. Make some better points.

Dagmar
Jake's performance is nothing short of shocking.

bloodsunday
oh **** 4 catches. Wow. Champs got a pick as well.
Champ made the big, bad Chambers fumble as well.

DBroncos4life
4 catches for 28 yards. :thumbsup:

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Champ's force 2 TOs. Go home bringing that weak ass ****.
champ forced two TO's? i would say he had a hand in them, but not forced. Your D-linemen forced Gus to throw that pick more than Champ did... Champ was the beneficiary of your D-lines' pressure

plus i'm stating the facts.... someone says we can't throw on "the champ".... Chambers has four catches on him. So saying we can't throw on him is incorrect.

so i'll stay here with my "strong" ass ****. ;)

Sir Mawn
09-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Chambers has 4 catches against "the champ"

You have a lot of things to trash talk about. That is not one of them. Miami's playing a heck of a game and we should be concerned, but Champs been our team's MVP.

thwack

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Jake's performance is nothing short of shocking.

Credit the miami defense a bit there, they are mauling our dudes. So much for the rule changes

DBroncos4life
Champ made the big, bad Chambers fumble as well.

Oh yeah I guess its safe to say Chambers is owning us.

Garcia Bronco
Play calling in the redzone is abmismal

bloodsunday
champ forced two TO's? i would say he had a hand in them, but not forced. Your D-linemen forced Gus to throw that pick more than Champ did... Champ was the beneficiary of your D-lines' pressure

plus i'm stating the facts.... someone says we can't throw on "the champ".... Chambers has four catches on him. So saying we can't throw on him is incorrect.

The only thing strong about you is the stink. Champ forced Chambers to fumble. He caused it. That play alone was worth more than 28 freakn' yards. Get real.

texasPHINS
Why was that so bad? He force Miami to play conservative and give the ball back in your territory. Make some better points.
last time your coach decided against the 3 and went for it.... and failed.

this time i said "lets see if he takes the 3".

no smack there, bud. i wasn't making a "point" either, making an observation based on fact.

man, you guys get testy when things are close. Before the game there was a much friendly atmosphere here when you thought you were going to blow us out of the water.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:22 PM

Does he have 4 total catches, becasue I saw him catch one on walls

Mediator12
The ONLY good thing I can say for Jake Plummer right now is at least he has not thrown a pick! The rest of the offense SUCKS too!!!!

DB-Freak
Champ obviously should be owning Chambers.

bloodsunday
Credit the miami defense a bit there, they are mauling our dudes. So much for the rule changes
Miami has always gotten away with way too much contact in the secondary. The bigger concern is our O-Line getting man-handled. Physical D-lines are always a nemisis for our offense.

texasPHINS
You have a lot of things to trash talk about. That is not one of them. Miami's playing a heck of a game and we should be concerned, but Champs been our team's MVP.

thwack
who's talking trash?

someone said "you can't throw on the champ".

i just pointed out that Gus successfully threw 4 times on the champ. a fifth was an INT, sure, but 4 times were successful. I'm not saying Champ isn't good - just that he is not "shutdown" as you like to call it.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:23 PM
last time your coach decided against the 3 and went for it.... and failed.

this time i said "lets see if he takes the 3".

no smack there, bud. i wasn't making a "point" either, making an observation based on fact.

man, you guys get testy when things are close. Before the game there was a much friendly atmosphere here when you thought you were going to blow us out of the water.

Your surprised? People get surly when their team isn't performing up to snuff, and you're the opponent

Sir Mawn

"They seem to think it's ok to throw Champ's way" is pretty much what was said. Nobody said you can't throw on him.

thwack

bloodsunday
McMichael is in La-la land.

Florida_Bronco
McMichael is really lucky there...

Sir Mawn
09-11-2005, 12:24 PM
i'll go back and check.. just in case someond DID say that...

bloodsunday
Chambers owned Bailey on that play.

Popps
Thank god we finally got Smith involved. I'm so tired of Lelie's act, I can't stand it. Nice drop in the endzone, Ash. I swear I'd rather just put Watts in there and take our chances.

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Oh yeah I guess its safe to say Chambers is owning us.
man you guys are drama queens.

no one said anything about ownage. one of your guys said "you cannot throw on the champ"

i literally SAID that Chambers has 4 receptions. did i make a derogatory comment against champ? did i say Chambers is god?

no.

you guys overreact like raggin' women.

Sir Mawn
09-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Gold misses a third down tackle.

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 12:26 PM
The only thing strong about you is the stink. Champ forced Chambers to fumble. He caused it. That play alone was worth more than 28 freakn' yards. Get real.
I'll agree. but there was still 4 catches there. so how can you say "you cannot throw to him"?

Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs are up 17-0 BITCHES

bloodsunday

no one said anything about ownage. one of your guys said "you cannot throw on the champ"

i literally SAID that Chambers has 4 receptions. did i make a derogatory comment against champ? did i say Chambers is god?

no.

Well maybe you clarify. But saying "the champ" in quotes seems to be a shot of sarcasim in my book. Besides, they aren't in fact doing anything against Champ.

Taco John

no.

And you'd be banned by now if you were a Broncos fan on Fin Heaven...

2KBack
damn, Predator is a scary looking dude

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 12:27 PM

no.

ban him!

Taco John
Chiefs are up 17-0 b****ES

Despite Trent Green...

bloodsunday
I'll agree. but there was still 4 catches there. so how can you say "you cannot throw to him"?
Your being petty now. No one actually believes that means you can't complete a ball against him.

texasPHINS
Your surprised? People get surly when their team isn't performing up to snuff, and you're the opponent
true.

thank you 2KBack for keepin your head on straight.

2KBack
Miami just opened it up again

bloodsunday
Smart call Saban.

B-Love
09-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Has anyone else noticed how badly Lepsis and Foster continue to just back away so much off of the snap, before any engagement.

Plummer hasn't looked good but his pocket continues to just collapse from the edge, with no pocket stability. That happens when your Tackles wait so long to engage.

Whenever Tackles back away so quickly, they are completely intimidated. Jason Taylor licks his chops whenever he plays Denver.

I cannot believe how many steps of full speed rushing the Miami Defensive Ends are getting before any engagement.

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 12:29 PM

Well lets look at what I was talking about here. We got a all pro CB on one side and a guy that missed half of last year because he was hurt. Hmmm I would throw at the other guy but thats just me.

orinjkrush
yuch. first half...defense B-, offense C-, special teams B

2KBack
true.

thank you 2KBack for keepin your head on straight.

Trust me, I'm spitting Venom right now, but I don't want to be the Chicken Little

Despite Trent Green...

127 yards passing, but yeah, we're out of sync

Who cares? DEFENSE!

Mediator12
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Mike Shanahan should be ashamed of this performance right now. This is the absolute worst gameplan and playcalling I have ever seen from him and Kubiak. and I have seen some very poor ones to date!

texasPHINS
Well maybe you clarify. But saying "the champ" in quotes seems to be a shot of sarcasim in my book. Besides, they aren't in fact doing anything against Champ.
i used "the champ" in quotes because the original comment was made using that verbiage.

but this is ridiculous. we've put it past us, moving on...

bloodsunday
BVP. Let's run the option in the second half.

minibronco
09-11-2005, 12:31 PM
If not for Miami's stupid playcalling and pre-snap penalties, we'd be going home right now.

DBroncos4life
Gonzo sucks. I should have went with Miller.

texasPHINS
And you'd be banned by now if you were a Broncos fan on Fin Heaven...
LoL, you're probably right. :yep:

Breck Bronc
Ashley Lelie is having a stellar game ::) . And here I thought he was about to break out into a Pro Bowler.

Ugly, ugly, ugly game so far.

bloodsunday
Has anyone else noticed how badly Lepsis and Foster continue to just back away so much off of the snap, before any engagement.

Plummer hasn't looked good but his pocket continues to just collapse from the edge, with no pocket stability. That happens when your Tackles wait so long to engage.

Whenever Tackles back away so quickly, they are completely intimidated. Jason Taylor licks his chops whenever he plays Denver.

I cannot believe how many steps of full speed rushing the Miami Defensive Ends are getting before any engagement.
Jason Taylor is flat out good. Our offense goes in the toilet anytime we can't run the ball effectively. That's the problem.

I see you guys are handling Miami. Guess I was wrong.

Garcia Bronco
09-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Alright ****ers....get it together.

Popps
Ahh... and just enough time in the half for Lelie to drop another ball.

**** this ****ing fairy.

texasPHINS
Well lets look at what I was talking about here. We got a all pro CB on one side and a guy that missed half of last year because he was hurt. Hmmm I would throw at the other guy but thats just me.
who is the "guy who missed half of last year because he was hurt"??

DB-Freak
Mike Shanahan should be ashamed of this performance right now. This is the absolute worst gameplan and playcalling I have ever seen from him and Kubiak. and I have seen some very poor ones to date!
It may have been bad, but the execution has been worse. We dont have a goddamn player who can perform consistently on this offense.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:33 PM
At least they have a feel for Miami's new look now, hard to gameplan for something you've never seen. It's obvious Saban did his homework. Hopefully we'll see a couple adjustments, we already started to see a few on those last couple drives.

Odysseus
This team doesn't have any consistent playmakers...........Hell not enough consistent players period.

I got called out about this complaining about this during the off season. "It's just pre season" was the mantra. I said they need to execute. *Sigh*

Win or lose the trolls are going to be here eating the food out of our refridgerator, putting their feet on the furniture, rumpling up our favorite magazines and making us watch rival fans highlights. This sucks.

DBroncos4life
who is the "guy who missed half of last year because he was hurt"??

Walls.

troya900
09-11-2005, 12:34 PM
It maybe have been bad, but the execution has been worse. We dont have a goddamn play who can perform consistently on this offense.

Yeah no kidding. Please hurry and resign David Terrell. As much of a bust as he's been he could easily be the 2nd possibly 1st WR on this team.

ScottXray
1st half grades.

Offense C-
Defense C
S teams B-

Terrible game plan.

:gripe:

bloodsunday
It maybe have been bad, but the execution has been worse. We dont have a goddamn play who can perform consistently on this offense.
Don't touch that. I brought that up before the season started and was ridiculed. Most here on the mane seem convinced our roster is in the top few in the league because we finish high in yardage statistics.

Mediator12
1-7 on third downs, 0-2 in the red zone, 117 yards, and 6 first downs with TWO of those by penalties. WTF??? Offense did not show up today just like JAX last year. I am so mad right now I could Spit :garcia:

Ratboy
09-11-2005, 12:35 PM
1st half grades.

Offense C-
Defense C
S teams B-

Terrible game plan.

Jeez, You're generous.

Offense is an F.

bloodsunday
1st half grades.

Offense C-
Defense C
S teams B-

Terrible game plan.

Offense is an F.
Coaching is a D-.
ST is a C. Nothing much here.
Defense is a C. They look like they are starting to adjust.

We are getting our feet, but our O needs to pick it up.

texasPHINS
I got called out about this complaining about this during the off season. "It's just pre season" was the mantra. I said they need to execute. *Sigh*

Win or lose the trolls are going to be here eating the food out of our refridgerator, putting their feet on the furniture, rumpling up our favorite magazines and making us watch rival fans highlights. This sucks.
for me its not as much about talking trash or gloating as it is making you guys admit we always had the talent, just not the coaching to put it together. (well, minus the QB and OL of course).

at any rate i feel we "eeked" out that first half... i hope we can continue it into the second, as it appears you guys are starting to figure things out.

Que
09-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Amazing, absolutely f**-ing amazing. Shanny teams always always always play down to the level of our competition. Just another example of it.

DB-Freak
Don't touch that. I brought that up before the season started and was ridiculed. Most here on the mane seem convinced our roster is in the top few in the league because we finish high in yardage statistics.
Thats only because of Shanny and the staff. I don't give a **** what anyone else has to say about Shanny, but the guy brings out the best of these mediocore players.

footstepsfrom#27
Jeez, You're generous.

Offense is an F.
I'd be more worried if I were Miami. They should be up more. Bottom line: it's a 3 point game.

Griese 2 INT....

Que
09-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Anyone know what's up with Anderson?

2KBack
Honestly, I feel better right now than I did in the 1st quarter. They've weathered the early emotional storm, they've seen what Miami wants to do. IT feels ike things have balanced out a bit, and we are only down by 3.

bloodsunday
1-7 on third downs, 0-2 in the red zone, 117 yards, and 6 first downs with TWO of those by penalties. WTF??? Offense did not show up today just like JAX last year. I am so mad right now I could Spit :garcia:
This game had trap written all over it.

1) We are 0 - 6 in Miami. Not much better in Florida in general.
2) Saban's first game. We have nothing to match up with on film.
3) East coast game.
4) Us Against the World mentality by the Dolphins.

bloodsunday
Honestly, I feel better right now than I did in the 1st quarter. They've weathered the early emotional storm, they've seen what Miami wants to do. IT feels ike things have balanced out a bit, and we are only down by 3.
I agree. But our O better get something going or that 3 pt lead will be enough.

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 12:38 PM
It may have been bad, but the execution has been worse. We dont have a goddamn player who can perform consistently on this offense.
oh come on... now you're just being chicken little. you have plenty of talent and consistent players on your team.

your team right now is just shell-shocked because of high hopes and expectations. Face it, you are playing a 4-12 team (last year), and like the Pats late last year, you might have been looking past us. Either that or you fell for our preseason performance (just like everyone else, including us dolphin fans).

DB-Freak

It's been the case for quite awhile now.

NFLBRONCO
Why no Dayne at Goalline?????

orinjkrush
Griese 2 TD AND 2 int

Sir Mawn
I honestly think we're going to turn the corner in the second half. Both the offense (which was horrid) and the defense, which was pretty much at the same level as last year, improved towards the end of the half.

I don't think they'll be able to keep up with us forever but even if we win (and we probably will), there are reasons for concern....

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:39 PM
It's better to lose early, right? :strong:

broncos love
No need to worry bronco fans . I see plummer throwing for 4tds in the 2nd half. :Broncos:

DBroncos4life
Its not like the Phins D sucks people. They have lots of talent on that side of the ball.

Que
They've weathered the early emotional storm, they've seen what Miami wants to do.

More like emotional breakdown. Hope this is opening day jitters.....

troya900

He's inactive today.

bloodsunday
Thats only because of Shanny and the staff. I don't give a **** what anyone else has to say about Shanny, but the guy brings out the best of these mediocore players.
Imagine what he could do with good players. That's the point. Shanny the GM is Shanny the Coach's worst enemy. We ridicule guys like Len P, but the guy has a point. Clayton told us Brown wouldn't play and we scoffed.

footstepsfrom#27
09-11-2005, 12:40 PM
The Faiders were up early on NE the other night too.

Smilin Assassin

Because he's inactive....

texasPHINS
I'm curious.... why all the Griese watching here?

footstepsfrom#27
09-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Cause we hold a grudge...LOL.

bloodsunday
He sucks on the goal line anyway. The Giants tried that experiment. The bottom line is that zone blocking doesn't work in the redzone. You need space to be effective. It doesn't matter who our back is, our OL is incapable of getting good push when they need it.

Derrick Johnson has 4 tackles, 1 sack and 1 forced fumble.

NFLBRONCO
09-11-2005, 12:42 PM
He's inactive today.

I didn't realize he was thanks for update.

DB-Freak
oh come on... now you're just being chicken little. you have plenty of talent and consistent players on your team.

your team right now is just shell-shocked because of high hopes and expectations. Face it, you are playing a 4-12 team (last year), and like the Pats late last year, you might have been looking past us. Either that or you fell for our preseason performance (just like everyone else, including us dolphin fans).
Wtf are you talking about? This is the NFL. The looking past excuse is one of most pathetic excuses out there. This is the damn NFL.

We might have "talent", but we barely have any consistent players or real playmakers in this team. I don't care about Talent. David Terrell has "talent" and cant perform for crap. It means donkey crap if you have talent and cant use it.

orinjkrush
only worrisome thing is that shanny gameplans GREAT for first game.

if Ashley would get a little more serious about stuff maybe we would be ahead.

ashley is off game, put watts in. jeb is on game go to him. bell is on. go to him.

go to the hot guys dummy.

broncolife
09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Griese brought back many memories when I tuned in for a couple of minutes and saw him throw a pick for a td.

bloodsunday
Cause we hold a grudge...LOL.
People always ask me why Denver fans hated Griese. He had good stats last season and people think that means he is a good QB. People that watch him know that he is just like Jake. He kills you. The difference is that Jake is a fit for our offense because of his mobility and he has a better attitude with the team. Although it looks like Griese may have grown in the attitude department, IMO. He hung his head too much in Denver.

Sassy
This team's "fight" better show up in the second half!

Odysseus

When I called out the OL during the pre season I got a couple of love taps. Anybody have a defense for our lack of OL? Our starting OL is more than small...they are ineffective.

DBroncos4life
Derrick Johnson has 4 tackles, 1 sack and 1 forced fumble.

All that in 30 minutes.

broncobum6162
09-11-2005, 12:44 PM
No need to worry bronco fans . I see plummer throwing for 4tds in the 2nd half. :Broncos:

I don't see it. Plummer is so phlatttttttt against the phishhhhhh

bloodsunday
All that in 30 minutes.
Let him be so he'll go away. Nothing better to do than hang out here like an ass. I have never rooted for Oakland in my life, but mark next week as the first time.

footstepsfrom#27
The Saints are up 14-7 on Carolina's home field in the 3rd quarter.

Charleston Cav
Just joined guys, what the Hell is wrong w/ the team? Seems tired or lethargic, lets hope we get it together quick

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Champs hurt, kickoff sucked

Sassy
I'd rather watch Griese right now then the Cheffies kicking the Jets butt...:(

bloodsunday
shoulder or collar bone. he's done.

DBroncos4life
Oh god our season just walked off the field hurt.

texasPHINS
sorry about the injury guys... as much as we verbally spar on here, i don't want any injuries.... lets hope its just a cramp ;)

DB-Freak
Great, Just one of the few consistent players on this team is injured.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Somebody dial-up Middlebrooks now.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 12:46 PM
I still laugh whenever they show jakes picture now

B-Love
09-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Shoulder dislocation likely.

DB's can play with that. Front 7 guys struggle more with an unstable shoulder than DB's, but it still sucks hard.

Odysseus
GO DJ!

(Thanks NFL.com)

bloodsunday
OMG. I am sick.

Charleston Cav
LB's and DB's need to step up and cover somebody,

2KBack
so much for defensive adjustments

DB-Freak
09-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Shoulder dislocation likely.

DB's can play with that. Front 7 guys struggle more with an unstable shoulder than DB's, but it still sucks hard.
Running requires the whole body to be intact.

You can not run properly with any kind of injury unless its an lower arm injury.

Meaning CHamp would struggle a crap load.

Odysseus
09-11-2005, 12:49 PM
If you look at this online watching NFL.com you will see this ugly teal line that seems be growing every other play. Is that bad?

Fusionfrontman
09-11-2005, 12:50 PM
ugly

Charleston Cav
09-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Way to hold D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Mawn
OUR BALL! Let's get it together.

i4jelway7
nice stop for the D... but losing champ is fatal

2KBack
Nice, a loss on the 4th down sneak

bloodsunday
Good stop D. Champ has a nasty looking gash on that shoulder. Looks like the dirt may have scraped him pretty bad. I told you guys I hated that crap. It should be banned in NFL stadiums.

orinjkrush
do the FB in the flat pass again

Rocket 7
Not fatal but it sucks

broncos-rock
09-11-2005, 12:52 PM
This is gonna be an ugly win for us.

Odysseus
LB's and DB's need to step up and cover somebody,

Do you mean being fast isn't enough?

You mean getting a guy out there who knows how to shut down plays or get picks is bad?

Good point. Welcome to the Mane. I wish it were under better conditiions.

2KBack

The future is now D-Will

orinjkrush
run ashley as decoy. he isn't in the game. bring in charley a. let him run some slants

bloodsunday
Not for this game. We played the whole preseason without him. If he's out for long, its trouble.

I think we need to bring in BVP. A shot in the arm.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Shoulder sprain. Bailey out.

Florida_Bronco
Champ is done....ouch

DBroncos4life
Shoulder sprain.

i4jelway7
09-11-2005, 12:54 PM
good job jake

bloodsunday
THank you Jake.

2KBack
Plummer for President, way to be heads up on the fumble

Sir Mawn
Nice effort, Jake Plummer.

i4jelway7
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
gift penalty

bpc
09-11-2005, 12:56 PM
wow... sad game so far. Mike's out and Champ leaving just pulled 7 tackles, 1 int, and a forced fumble... this is getting kinda scary.

bloodsunday
Has anyone noticed that when our zone running game is ineffective it shuts down the entire Offense? It's time for a new plan or better players.

i4jelway7
wtf

2KBack
Well, so much for turning a corner. Speaking of corners, BOTH of our starters are out

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Why did we give Suerbum all that $$$?

orinjkrush
broncs not so tuff. dont have the grit yet.

Sir Mawn
beautiful punt...

Breck Bronc
So now we're going to have to play both rookies against Chambers and Booker? Uh oh.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Well, so much for turning a corner. Speaking of corners, BOTH of our starters are out
We need to draft more.... oh wait the draft is over. Bailey is gonna miss sometime. Wonder if they should bring back Willie or LeSeur.

Odysseus
09-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Why is Lelie in the game? Plummer is 76/19 766 yards. 0 TD 0 INT
Johnson, Putz, Alexander are ahead of Lelie with zero catches.

Is Jake stupid? Is he incapable of spreading the ball around?

Gus is spreading around the ball nice.
Booker 4
McMichael 4
Chambers 4
Welker 1
Boston 1

---38 yard punt? Oh MAAAAAN!

The Big E
09-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Why can't we run the ball? Wasn't Miami 31st in the league against the run last year? Don't we have the system that can plug in Bea Arthur at RB and gain 1200 yards?

orinjkrush
where are our LBs??? lost.

2KBack
Is it just me, or do we have ****tiest luck when it comes to high profile injuries

bloodsunday
I can't take it. I am about to throw my remote at the TV.

Dagmar
Opening day of the season and look at those empty seats. Crazy.

It is 115 heat though.
This performance has to improve or I'll start looking forward to the tennis...

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
where are our LBs??? lost.
That's the question. Our speed at LB has not been apparent in this game. Shouldn't they be able to clog up some of these short patterns?

2KBack
Great play by Foxworth

bloodsunday
WOW. Foxworth is the man!

Dagmar
09-11-2005, 01:01 PM
I can't take it. I am about to throw my remote at the TV.

rep, my Bud bottle has been so close to going through the TV screen it's unreal.
I'm so freakin pissed.
Champ and Mike out. Inept performance.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 01:01 PM
D is getting tired. They shouldn't be able to strech our LB like that.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm not as worried all of a sudden

bpc
We are giving up 3rd down plays like its 1994.

bloodsunday
Let's see what the rooks can do. I guess Walls doesn't wanna come back because he knows he's getting beat like he stole something by Booker.

GreatBronco16
The Offense needs to wake the hell up. Our pass defense is not playing very good either now. Granted both starting CBs are out. What happend to our pressure from our four??

Damn, Darrent Williams forces a fumble and can't get it. Now he's hurt. Just freaking great.

DBroncos4life
Oh god. ugh!~

Breck Bronc
09-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Turn out the lights, the party's over. 0-1 Broncos.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm not as worried all of a sudden
Did you start drinking early :alky: There is a ton of reason to be worried.

minibronco
09-11-2005, 01:04 PM
McGahee has 65 yards

GreatBronco16
If Miami gets a TD here, the game is over. Our offense hasn't shown that they can do anything today.

dnvrbrncos
What happened to Walls?

bloodsunday
Yup. Might as well save any further injury.

bloodsunday
Booker just mugged Lynch on that.

Odysseus
09-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Miami owned us in the first quarter
Broncos should have 7 or 10 on the board from the second quarter
Miami owns the third quarter -- Gus is 18/29 for 161 / 1 TD

KC got 6 turnovers today. Kaylore! Get Coyer on the emergency fan hotline!

2KBack
Did you start drinking early :alky: There is a ton of reason to be worried.

Nah, i saw the play by darrent, and posted before the injury

bloodsunday
What happened to Walls?
He sucks...err.. I mean cramps.

bpc
This game remind you of Jacksonville from last year much?

footstepsfrom#27
Saints just kicked a FG to go up 17-7 on Carolina on the road...gotta admire their focus.

Charleston Cav
that should be on chambers

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 01:06 PM
****ty call. Good position. Played the ball.

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Chambers jumps on top of Foxworth and he gets flagged for it?

minibronco
09-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Reuben Droughns has 46 yards
TD Dolphins

Florida_Bronco
oh my god

2KBack
Well, you guys won't be seeing me here this week

Charleston Cav
We can't let Frerote beat us, ugh

troya900
Game. Set. Match.

bloodsunday
09-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Nah, i saw the play by darrent, and posted before the injury
Still feelin' good? This one is done. See ya guys I'm gonna go enjoy some Sunday Ticket at my neighbor's house. he's a Steelers fan. I may as well have to go face Boob.

BroncosMT
We Suck!!

rbackfactory80
I am literally sick

OBF1
Checking in from the sports bar... We would have to get better to suck. Unimpressed with the defense and Plummer needs to have his metal plate removed. 9-7 or 8-8 is reality for this showing vs a team that had the SECOND worse record in the NFL

DBroncos4life
Well, you guys won't be seeing me here this week

Well atleast we got the fairweather fans out of the way.

GreatBronco16
Well that's it. I can't see Denver coming back from this. Man this really sucks.

Odysseus

This has been a total butt whupping. Great way to start the season.

texasPHINS
Chambers jumps on top of Foxworth and he gets flagged for it?
foxworth cut off chamber's route and stopped. chambers jumped over foxworth because foxworth stopped. that's defensive.

on another note.... i guess McMike is still a "decent" TE? :)

Dagmar
09-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I am this close (imagine my finger's representing a very very very small space) to breaking into the scotch as oppsed to my current beer....

I haven't said F**k that many times in succession in a while.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

DBroncos4life
****ing babies.

orinjkrush
ok, we have them where we want them.

pa to the FB in the flat

pa to the TE down the middle

OBF1
Is it too early to start calling for Shannahandjob and Plummers collective heads?

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 01:10 PM
foxworth cut off chamber's route and stopped. chambers jumped over foxworth because foxworth stopped. that's defensive.

on another note.... i guess McMike is still a "decent" TE? :)

Bull**** he was making a play on the ball just like Chambers.

Riddi
09-11-2005, 01:10 PM
WoW...this is going to be a long F'N year...Just sad!!!

Odysseus
09-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Is it too early to start calling for Shannahandjob and Plummers collective heads?

The answer is yes.

24champ
still early, we will dominate in the 4th.....hopefully.

2KBack
Well atleast we got the fairweather fans out of the way.

IT's not that, It just takes me that long to settle down. I'll be back by the weekend

Fusionfrontman
how long is champ/walls gone for>??

Garcia Bronco
That field judge has no idea what pass inter ference is....22 turned for the ball and both the receiver and DB have a right to the ball....unbelieveable.

Dagmar
09-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Checking in from the sports bar... We would have to get better to suck. Unimpressed with the defense and Plummer needs to have his metal plate removed. 9-7 or 8-8 is reality for this showing vs a team that had the SECOND worse record in the NFL

We would have to get better to suck. So right.

Must. Quell. Rage.

"Plummer prefers this humidity ect... to Denver"????????????????????

Makes me fear what he'll be like at INVESCO.
F**kety F**k F**K!!!!!!!!!!

NFLBRONCO
The answer is yes.

Proves we have alot more work ahead

DBroncos4life
**** 10 points how can we comeback from that huge lead.

VanDolPhan
That field judge has no idea what pass inter ference is....22 turned for the ball and both the receiver and DB have a right to the ball....unbelieveable.

Not if you impede the receivers route.

OrangeForceOne
Pacino here, this is really starting to get out of hand, I'm at a loss for words about all of this

Odysseus
I guess Jerry Rice is glad he retired.

texasPHINS
Bull**** he was making a play on the ball just like Chambers.
yes but it is still an NFL rule. they were running side-by-side (foxworth was in good coverage), then he took a step to the side in front of chambers and stopped. the ball went over both their heads - i think if foxworth would have kept running and gotten his hands on it, your argument would work. however, foxworth stopped short and didn't get to the ball, hence a "cutting off" of the WR's route.

telluride
09-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Too early on Plummer. But my blame Shanny instincts are beginning to rise. Flat team, poor play calling, no adjustments. Add to that some bad injuries, and it bodes poorly.

DIEHARDS
09-11-2005, 01:14 PM
wow plummer on a boot....ashley cant catch it on the 15 yd.line???

Jori
I wont fault the defense, they have kept Denver in this game as far as I'm concerned. Shanny's play calling has perplexed me the most throught out this game, particularly the goal line series.

texasPHINS
you guys just saw why Detroit let Alexander go...

2KBack
those 2 weren't on Plummer

telluride
By the way, I missed the first quarter. What happened to Mike A.?

Darkdoc
The press will blame it on the Florida curse, rather than on it just being a poorly prepared and coached team.

Tired of excuses.

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 01:15 PM
we need more people that can't catch.

Sir Mawn
I haven't been so mad watching us play since... since... the last game I saw us play. Indianapolis.

texasPHINS
you guys can't put all this on Plummer... he's had MANY drops, including two by Lelie. I think Lelie is just having an off day today.

i4jelway7
same ol denver

DIEHARDS
alexander......what happened....broncos are 1 for 9 on 3rd down

2KBack
09-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Is Kubes still calling the offense?

OrangeForceOne
this is truly more pathetic than the Denver/49er Super Bowl. at least in that game after it started we knew we could not hang with them but these guys we should be running them of the field.

Breck Bronc
Portis over 100 yards. He sucks.

Another punt for the Broncos. This is one of the ugliest efforts I've ever seen from a Shanahan team. Usually we look this bad in November and December, not September.

This was one of the easier games on the schedule and it will probably be an L.

No pass rush against one of the worst OLines in football.

ScottXray
09-11-2005, 01:17 PM
you guys can't put all this on Plummer... he's had MANY drops, including two by Lelie. I think Lelie is just having an off day today.
We need a TO now! thwack

telluride
09-11-2005, 01:18 PM
These unneccessary losses are what kills us every year. Hard to believe that we (Shanny) never learns from his mistakes.

kirby33
09-11-2005, 01:18 PM
the recievers are killing us, ashole should have 4 catches, puts and alexander suck, i think the problem is kubs dumbass

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 01:19 PM
We need a TO now! thwack
i agree.

Rod Smith is usually pretty consistent for you - i wonder what happened. i know he took a big hit but i didn't hear an injury report.... is he still playing?

texasPHINS
09-11-2005, 01:20 PM
on a side note Wes Welker is awesome. His story is one of the biggest underdog stories ever...

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Walls in the locker room with cramps. D Will out with cramps.

Garcia Bronco
09-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Lol...we're about to get beat.

Hercules Rockefeller
It's almost like watching a Rhodes' run defense again. No pressure and the WRs are running free through Denver's secondary. They're getting nickel and dimed to death, and the Broncos absolutely cannot adjust.

This team is pathetic.

bronco_diesel
wow...denver is looking terrible. what happened to the pass rush?

Sir Mawn
09-11-2005, 01:22 PM
These unneccessary losses are what kills us every year. Hard to believe that we (Shanny) never learns from his mistakes.

Now THAT is a good post. See? You can be negative and not stupid at the same time. You're learning.. keep it up! Rep.

DBroncos4life
09-11-2005, 01:22 PM
It's almost like watching a Rhodes' run defense again. No pressure and the WRs are running free through Denver's secondary. They're getting nickel and dimed to death, and the Broncos absolutely cannot adjust.

This team is pathetic.

I don't know what we can do with all three of our starting CBs out of the game.

dbroncos31
09-11-2005, 01:23 PM
this was the worst case scenario...holy ****.
we can still win this, but i'm not optimistic

Hercules Rockefeller
I don't know what we can do with all three of our starting CBs out of the game.

They were doing the same thing when all 3 were in in the first half. Nothing's changed with what Miami's done all game.

orinjkrush
what happened to all you preseason homers?

we can do it. we need some ferocity.

miamibronco
Lelie's sucking stink

ScottXray
We're ALREADY beat...
I thought this team had heart...
Guess heart with no talent isn't a winning combination.
Plummer has got to take something off when the reciever is wide open.
still the receivers have too many drops.

could be a long season.
:hitself:

Mediator12
OFFENSIVE NO SHOW. Period. The defense is out there fighting and has THREE TO's in this game Already. In that Heat Ball control was key and they are getting abused!

Garcia Bronco
09-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Ahhh..yes...I'll have a jack and ginger....make it a double

Jori
09-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Walls is back.

bronco_diesel
09-11-2005, 01:25 PM
imagine that, another first down miami.

2KBack
09-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Well I think all the guys out with Cramps is a telling sign, this team is exausted. Playing in 115 degree heat and humidity at 10am is rough. It's no excuse, but no denying it either.